2.3%
snuff
0.0%
2 or more
1.4%
none
79.3%
217 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 23, 2008 2:57 PM

Sep 2008
Razma said:
This is baffling me how many people hate smoking...I mean look at how cool i look hold my cigarette LOOK!

Wow, razma.So If I hold 2 cigarates like that and smoke both at the same time while smokeing 4-6 packs a day I will be cooler. Time to get to smokein in the COOL stance with DUEL ACTION. DOUBLE TROUBLE BITCHES!!!!
Oct 23, 2008 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
Razma said:
This is baffling me how many people hate smoking...I mean look at how cool i look hold my cigarette LOOK!

Wow, razma.So If I hold 2 cigarates like that and smoke both at the same time while smokeing 4-6 packs a day I will be cooler. Time to get to smokein in the COOL stance with DUEL ACTION. DOUBLE TROUBLE BITCHES!!!!
Only if you smoke Kool brand, because you are what you smoke man, I guess I am a Port that is fairly new
Oct 23, 2008 3:13 PM

Sep 2008
Razma said:
Rpgwiz99 said:
Razma said:

Only if you smoke Kool brand, because you are what you smoke man, I guess I am a Port that is fairly new

I only smoke newports but for my birthday I got a carton of Kools for some odd reason, but im down to the last pack so tommorrow I will become a fairly new port again ^^
Oct 23, 2008 3:26 PM

May 2007
I don't do anything, and I don't like when people around me smoke.

"School is just a distraction from anime" - JOIN THE "I hate school" CLUB!
Oct 23, 2008 4:00 PM

Feb 2005
I'd use them all if it could gain me in any way.
But as it stands, it's expensive and it saps your health. If I wanted to die earlier, I'd choose a more definite method.
Oct 23, 2008 5:16 PM

May 2008
Not doing any, nor will i.
Oct 23, 2008 5:22 PM

Jul 2007
I would never do tobacco, that shit is whack. it's so stupid. it'll just give you lung cancer. don't these smokers realize this is everybody's air?

I only speedball cocaine and heroin.

and with this post my post count has increased, making me 1 post cooler than before
Oct 23, 2008 6:35 PM

Oct 2008
drac said:
I only speedball cocaine and heroin.

PARTY HARD
Oct 25, 2008 2:15 AM
Sep 2008
well, well....

I actually smoke cigars, pipes, and hookahs. (I use actual pipe tobacco and shisha [a wet, molasses type of tobacco for hookahs]) I do these on a daily basis.

Also, I only smoke cigarettes when I am at work and don't have time to smoke a cigarillo.

I had a real signature.... but I got tired of it. What should I change it to now?
Oct 25, 2008 2:37 AM

Sep 2008
Gas said:
well, well....

I actually smoke cigars, pipes, and hookahs. (I use actual pipe tobacco and shisha [a wet, molasses type of tobacco for hookahs]) I do these on a daily basis.

Also, I only smoke cigarettes when I am at work and don't have time to smoke a cigarillo.

Do you put the green tobacco in your cigarillos?
Oct 25, 2008 10:14 AM

Jun 2008
I don't do it occasionally, but I have smoked.

Cigarettes, Cigars, and Hookahs. I have yet to try a pipe :]
Oct 25, 2008 10:27 AM

Jan 2008
I smoke. A lot xD
And i smoke weed sometimes, because it's legal, so why not? You only live once, so why not make the best of it?
I've used pills a few times, maybe 2 or 3 times or so, i can't remember, but i try not to use those anymore=)
I don't snuff btw.
Oct 25, 2008 2:48 PM

Dec 2007
Zodia said:
I smoke. A lot xD
And i smoke weed sometimes, because it's legal, so why not? You only live once, so why not make the best of it?
I've used pills a few times, maybe 2 or 3 times or so, i can't remember, but i try not to use those anymore=)
I don't snuff btw.

It's not exactly the best thing there is, really. It's simply an excuse to behave like an elitist of real life, which is pretty much pathetic behavior.
Oct 25, 2008 10:06 PM
Sep 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
Gas said:
well, well....

Do you put the green tobacco in your cigarillos?

Cigarillos are just small cigars, convenient for breaks during work because they take only 10-15 mins instead of the hour or hour and a half of a cigar. Also, I don't change my cigarillos at all because it would just ruin the flavor of them. Go here to see what I mean. http://www.famous-smoke.com/

-hoshi- said:
I don't do it occasionally, but I have smoked.

Cigarettes, Cigars, and Hookahs. I have yet to try a pipe :]

Pipes are very fun my friend. If you want some info on pipe smoking go to http://www.notsoboringlife.com/pipe-smoking/guide-to-pipe-smoking/
GasOct 25, 2008 10:10 PM
I had a real signature.... but I got tired of it. What should I change it to now?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.