Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2020 7:14 PM

Jan 2011
Nefelupitou said:
This anime is one of the worst things I've ever watched,
Am I retarded for watching this show because I find Endorsi and Yuri extremely hot?
i mean besides the music when i see those thighs i remind myself there are still some positives to this.

i've hardly paid attention to the Rachel hate i kinda was like fuck this girl from the beginning of the test then it turned out she wasn't nearly as bad as i was expecting then this ending kinda had me going huh? all i can assume is this boy seriously won't continue to trust her blindly the next time he sees her rightt .

also fuck this fake as friendship hardly any of it's been earned like saying i know Bam will pull through like do you it really hasn't been that long that you've known him lol like Anak being really supportive c'mon now.
Jun 17, 2020 7:19 PM
Jun 2017
My reaction be like after watching the last part:

Nani!!!!

Why? Why did rachel do it to Bam?

I cant believe what i have just seen
Jun 17, 2020 7:20 PM
Apr 2019
Dukino said:
That's it? Really? That's what has webtoon readers so pissed off? Didn't really do anything for me, probably cause webtoon readers haven't shut up about "hating Rachel" since the anime was announced, but still. It was really random and felt like Rachel pushing Bam was merely for shock value. Didn't elicit any real response from me other than ok I guess that just happened. Kinda weird how the Bull can reach into that bubble, thought it was protecting them, how'd water and fish not get in but the Bull did, too convenient. Bam himself hasn't been much of a character other than being a sweet guy so I'm not invested in him enough to care about him being "betrayed", if we can even call it that. Now if it was Khun or Rak or Shibisu then I'd be messed up over it but nah, it's just Rachel. Who hasn't done much to make me feel any kind of way towards her either. Like I said felt like that moment was only there to shock us or something dumb like that. Gonna need some major explaining for me to come around, and I doubt the finale will be enough.

Rest of the episode other than the Rachel and Bam segments was cool. Loved seeing Yuri come rescue Anaak and Endorsi. The latter being a badass still with not turning on Anaak to begin with. Yuri toying with the royal cop made me laugh. She's super powerful I love it. Makes me wish she was around more. Some other things I noticed is that I'm agreeing with Lero Ro a lot about the attitude of Hansung. Why's he so damn laid back. Doesn't make sense. There was way more than one intruder during that test but he didn't care until Yuri was about to actually finish the cop. Which I'm glad he still got squashed by a giant hammer but I don't get Hansung being that carefree until the last moment. A lot of weird things that need explaining that I'm pretty sure won't be.

Nah, when i reached this chapter in webtoon you supposed not to hate her but really just make you wtf. Well next eps will explain from rachel side but still not why many of the webtoon readers hate her so much. Its season 2 material.

----------

Now dont mind me that disappointed there's no endorsi date set up.. im worried about s2 if there would be coming later.

AcceleratorAngel said:
This aniem skcs ass, they completely skipped any mention fo the irregulars enryu phantaminum and urek mazino.

Fck this anime its getting a 3 rating from only cause of the animation and ost.

Everything else scks ass fcking hate the director who helmed this skipped everything with the oni princess to.

Agreed, seems the director hate endorsi or something.. what the fuck.. im so disappointed..

They changed room visit scene with hatz, no montage training with her (this is really important because what bam saying that Endorsi is not alone anymore), and lastly no date promise.. fuck this shit... i mostly watch this because endorsi but they did us dirty..
JicaJun 17, 2020 7:30 PM
Jun 17, 2020 7:20 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Everyone seems to be jumping onto the Rachel hatred train really quickly (probably as a result of spoilers from the Webtoon.) Without those spoilers, there isn't necessarily a case to be made for hating Rachel quite yet. Yes, she has deceived Bam, as obviously she can walk. Yes, she pushed him, which certainly seems to have intention of harm, but that isn't resolved yet. Also, I'm certain that even if she meant him harm, maybe she's just a bit fed up with his puppy dog attitude and ended up actively expressing what many of us would desire in our hearts if we were confronted with a similar attitude.

Tying things up: I reserve the right not to hate Rachel until the next episode at least. Maybe not even then, since you don't have to hate someone just because they're evil.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jun 17, 2020 7:27 PM

Jan 2013
rousseau888 said:

No she did it all by herself why? Maybe we will find out in next episode :(

I'm only an anime watcher so i don't know but i hope the next episode will tell us, but for sure it's gotta be the administrator test, if not...then this will be the biggest backstab ever.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 17, 2020 7:29 PM
Jun 2019
Can anyone explain me why Rachel betrayed Yoru?
Jun 17, 2020 7:30 PM

Oct 2016
Im not a fan of all the changes they have made in the story, but overall that was still a pretty good episode. A lot of important information to better understand the story has been skipped, so if they make a season 2 it will be hard to explain some plot points hopefully they fix that.

So the anime onlies has finally seen the push huh? If your wondering why she did that then wait for the next episode.
Jun 17, 2020 7:31 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
So Rachel pushed Yoru, but there's no context behind it. Nothing is explained because that's how the anime is since ep 1. Unexplained and confusing. We do know that the side chara get MORE screen time than the main cast and that the test is supposed to focus on Yoru.

The hate for Rachel came from crazy normies who don't watch enough other anime to know what's worst chara is. Her action until now in the anime still doesn't make her a terrible person. People either here trying push spoilers of future story or don't watch enough anime. No evidences to hate her so far.

I should go on her VA's twitter and be like: hey, I know you went to the audition for the main lead girl chara all the time, but did you know this chara is hated all over the world. You picked the wrong chara to voice this time. (~kore o nihongo de kaku) :X
Jun 17, 2020 7:37 PM
Feb 2019
Someone please tell me why they didn't include the Endorsi X Bam content? Even in some of the previous episodes they don't exist. Honestly the webtoon is one of my all time favourites and even though I rate anime purely on enjoyment, I couldn't help myself but be extremely critical on this, the final scene was poorly done, there was no emphasis on the push, just a frame change and him falling. Bams fight scene wasn't any better aswell, very poorly executed and rushed. Oh well all I can do is hope that a different studio who know how to do a good job and have some passion take over for season 2 and try and fix these mistakes.
Jun 17, 2020 7:44 PM
Apr 2020
xkazutox said:
So Rachel pushed Yoru, but there's no context behind it. Nothing is explained because that's how the anime is since ep 1. Unexplained and confusing. We do know that the side chara get MORE screen time than the main cast and that the test is supposed to focus on Yoru.

The hate for Rachel came from crazy normies who don't watch enough other anime to know what's worst chara is. Her action until now in the anime still doesn't make her a terrible person. People either here trying push spoilers of future story or don't watch enough anime. No evidences to hate her so far.

I should go on her VA's twitter and be like: hey, I know you went to the audition for the main lead girl chara all the time, but did you know this chara is hated all over the world. You picked the wrong chara to voice this time. (~kore o nihongo de kaku) :X

Wait till next episode. You will get few answers that you are looking for

InternalBlaze said:
Someone please tell me why they didn't include the Endorsi X Bam content? Even in some of the previous episodes they don't exist. Honestly the webtoon is one of my all time favourites and even though I rate anime purely on enjoyment, I couldn't help myself but be extremely critical on this, the final scene was poorly done, there was no emphasis on the push, just a frame change and him falling. Bams fight scene wasn't any better aswell, very poorly executed and rushed. Oh well all I can do is hope that a different studio who know how to do a good job and have some passion take over for season 2 and try and fix these mistakes.

I get the same feeling. There were reason behind many scenes which anime decided not to care about(which according to me are very important and contribute to world building)
dipItFooJun 18, 2020 12:27 AM
Jun 17, 2020 7:51 PM

Jan 2015
The way this betrayal scene was done... holy shit

Perfect lighting, animation and soundtrack. And that fade into the ED...

Maaaaan

Jun 17, 2020 7:53 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
@Zombiedub
Even if they do reveal the reason this season, it probably gonna be underwhelmed for me and I'm not that surprise anymore thanks to the so-many indirect spoilers I saw from others.

It would be nice if the anime series wrap it up nicely on the last ep even if they have use their own original scene.
Jun 17, 2020 8:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I don't understand. When i was gonna liked these show more, a sudden shit somewhat appeared. Oh, damn!
Atleast i still give one more chance to watch this show til its end because my girl Endorsi survived. That was great. Other than that was absolutely garbage shit. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 17, 2020 8:22 PM
May 2020
Will Yuri jahad return again or we have to wait until he climbs 77 th floor?
Jun 17, 2020 8:44 PM
Mar 2020
all i want to say on this episode is THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SIMPING YOU FKN DUMBASS
Jun 17, 2020 8:44 PM

Jul 2016
The anticipated reveal of this season is here. Its rushed tbh, the execution of the scene is bad. But the soundtrack playing Slump is a nice choice. I dont know about the fight but the animation this episode ia bland with poor direction. The reveal infodump is getting minimal is nice, but inserting comedy in serious scenes is getting annoying tbh.

Rachel doing "that" is a plot twist to garner some shock factor is bad choice imo. With how rushed and cutting they do with this anime, it feel random. Overall this climax of the series is bad and rushed.

Jun 17, 2020 9:08 PM

Feb 2013
JoltieRL said:
Can anyone explain me why Rachel betrayed Yoru?

I can but that is a spoiler. As it part of a future story. So not going to.

Mike98 said:
The way this betrayal scene was done... holy shit

Perfect lighting, animation and soundtrack. And that fade into the ED...

Maaaaan

I wasn't a fan. When he was falling with the credits great. But before the push the setup was just that a total setup. Not the same shock that the Source Had created, as you didn't expect anything to happen at that point.
dipItFooJun 17, 2020 11:37 PM
Jun 17, 2020 9:26 PM
Sep 2014
xeros1 said:
all i want to say on this episode is THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SIMPING YOU FKN DUMBASS

Except for the fact that it was Rachel who taught Bam to simp for her (?). And then she's the very first person to betray him.

It's like, "i'll take care of you" "you need me bam" to "dont follow me Bam" woah, she's such a great teacher isnt she?

UsernAme3126 said:
Will Yuri jahad return again or we have to wait until he climbs 77 th floor?

dipItFooJun 17, 2020 11:37 PM
Jun 17, 2020 9:37 PM

Jun 2017
That despicable Rachel! She's just causing too much pain on Bam. What if it will defile him completely? She's been taken him for granted when he has done so much for her already. I just feel so sorry for him.😭

Still! That was shockingly unexpected.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 17, 2020 9:58 PM

Nov 2015
I knew she was a b**** but holy f*** that was unexpected...And that song fit so well, omfg this show is amazing so far..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2020 10:06 PM

Nov 2018
Lmao I see a lot of people (especially Webtoon readers) hating on Rachel with a passion now that she betrayed Bam, I might check the series out and read further into the story to see what happens next.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Jun 17, 2020 10:33 PM
Feb 2016
pffft, that's it? Congrats webtoon readers for keep implying on hating Rachel and killing the execution . That moment is lame asf
Jun 17, 2020 10:48 PM
Nov 2015
Dukino said:
That's it? Really? That's what has webtoon readers so pissed off? Didn't really do anything for me, probably cause webtoon readers haven't shut up about "hating Rachel"

Ahahahahahahaha..........nope no no no my friend, this is just the beginning of Rachel saga.

And please just make short to the point comment stop making shitposting.
Jun 17, 2020 10:50 PM
Oct 2015
redcobra said:
Dukino said:
That's it? Really? That's what has webtoon readers so pissed off? Didn't really do anything for me, probably cause webtoon readers haven't shut up about "hating Rachel"

Ahahahahahahaha..........nope no no no my friend, this is just the beginning of Rachel saga.

And please just make short to the point comment stop making shitposting.

honestly i seriously have no idea how to use the the html code thingy // stuff.
and i really want to say that it really isn't the only thing that gets people to hate rachel, however its just like the ONE joke that fma fans have. (you know the one)
it gets exaggerated extremely the more people bandwagon it
Jun 17, 2020 10:56 PM
Dec 2019
ricksed said:
I think this moment would have hit harder if people didn't keep going on about how much they hate Rachel. The anime did a good job making her more sympathetic up to this point imo

You are right it didn't hit me hard cause all webtoon readers kept saying they hate Rachel and I didn't understood why cuz I just felt a little sympathetic towards her as anime showed. But cus of are fellow readers I figured this was coming in this episode and it didn't had any shock value for me. But it wasn't adaptation problem.
Jun 17, 2020 11:04 PM
Mar 2019
Dukino said:
That's it? Really? That's what has webtoon readers so pissed off? Didn't really do anything for me, probably cause webtoon readers haven't shut up about "hating Rachel" since the anime was announced, but still. It was really random and felt like Rachel pushing Bam was merely for shock value. Didn't elicit any real response from me other than ok I guess that just happened. Kinda weird how the Bull can reach into that bubble, thought it was protecting them, how'd water and fish not get in but the Bull did, too convenient. Bam himself hasn't been much of a character other than being a sweet guy so I'm not invested in him enough to care about him being "betrayed", if we can even call it that. Now if it was Khun or Rak or Shibisu then I'd be messed up over it but nah, it's just Rachel. Who hasn't done much to make me feel any kind of way towards her either. Like I said felt like that moment was only there to shock us or something dumb like that. Gonna need some major explaining for me to come around, and I doubt the finale will be enough.

Rest of the episode other than the Rachel and Bam segments was cool. Loved seeing Yuri come rescue Anaak and Endorsi. The latter being a badass still with not turning on Anaak to begin with. Yuri toying with the royal cop made me laugh. She's super powerful I love it. Makes me wish she was around more. Some other things I noticed is that I'm agreeing with Lero Ro a lot about the attitude of Hansung. Why's he so damn laid back. Doesn't make sense. There was way more than one intruder during that test but he didn't care until Yuri was about to actually finish the cop. Which I'm glad he still got squashed by a giant hammer but I don't get Hansung being that carefree until the last moment. A lot of weird things that need explaining that I'm pretty sure won't be.
Don't go assuming that's the only reason Rachel is hated, there are more reasons and more stuff that she does that makes the fanbase hate her so much but those moments won't show up for a little while. But I do agree that Bam isn't much of a good main character at the moment, he gets better later on but right now he is pretty boring tbh.
Jun 17, 2020 11:05 PM
Dec 2019
lezerman said:
Well, i saw this coming, but Bam kinda deserved it, that's what you get for being dumb.

I swear to god, if the next episode he comes and say he needs to find Rachel to ask her why she did this i'm gonna lose it.

I'm pretty much sure this will happen undertaking the character bam has. He is not going to go on a rampage cuz Rachel betrayed him (which I think other shounen protagonist would have done cuz just to show them badass).And that's the thing I like about bam,he doesn't loses his moral so easily.
Jun 17, 2020 11:11 PM

Jul 2016
Of course Bam would defeat the Bull (which was said to be on par with Rankers in terms of strength) with his hidden powers. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I felt so indifferent towards a whole cast of characters. Khun is nice tho but to be brutally honest, if he were stabbed 100 times by... I don't know... Rachel, I still wouldn't care about it in the slightest.

Anyways, another boring and awfully predictable episode overall. As expected, Endorsi didn't kill "Anaak" since they became besties while climbing the tower, Ren tried to killed both of them as he should have done since the beginning but of course, Yuri re-appeared just in time to stop him and "play" a bit with the Ranker since she's arrogant like that. By the way, I don't get why so many people are so attracted to her but maybe it's a Manhwa thing I'm not aware of.

That aside, Khun's brother randomly appearing inside the tower as if it were a public park was kinda odd but since Khun's character may be the only redeemable factor aside from the OST in this series, I at least hope his brother can be as interesting as him.

So... Rachel pushed Bam off the platform because that scene was supposed to be taken as a "betrayal" action, right? I mean, sorry but if it was meant to be portrayed as a "shock" moment, it didn't work at all due to the lack of proper context surrounding her intentions. Anyways, last episode is next week so let's see if the explanation for such random moment is convincing enough.
Jun 17, 2020 11:29 PM

Jun 2016
Rachel why u do this??? Just 1 more episode to go then we wait for another season :((
Jun 17, 2020 11:30 PM
Feb 2018
SouthRzVa said:
Of course Bam would defeat the Bull (which was said to be on par with Rankers in terms of strength) with his hidden powers. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I felt so indifferent towards a whole cast of characters. Khun is nice tho but to be brutally honest, if he were stabbed 100 times by... I don't know... Rachel, I still wouldn't care about it in the slightest.

Anyways, another boring and awfully predictable episode overall. As expected, Endorsi didn't kill "Anaak" since they became besties while climbing the tower, Ren tried to killed both of them as he should have done since the beginning but of course, Yuri re-appeared just in time to stop him and "play" a bit with the Ranker since she's arrogant like that. By the way, I don't get why so many people are so attracted to her but maybe it's a Manhwa thing I'm not aware of.

That aside, Khun's brother randomly appearing inside the tower as if it were a public park was kinda odd but since Khun's character may be the only redeemable factor aside from the OST in this series, I at least hope his brother can be as interesting as him.

So... Rachel pushed Bam off the platform because that scene was supposed to be taken as a "betrayal" action, right? I mean, sorry but if it was meant to be portrayed as a "shock" moment, it didn't work at all due to the lack of proper context surrounding her intentions. Anyways, last episode is next week so let's see if the explanation for such random moment is convincing enough.

if i remember correctly, her motives arent really explained in season 1.
Jun 17, 2020 11:31 PM
Feb 2017
Why would they change so much yet again?
The Bull fight in the maanhwa was better.
Why would they ditch the concept of bangs?
I looked forward to seeing his reverse flow control in action.

They even changed the dialogue between Khun and his brother even when it would have taken them the same amount of time to show it. It once more was better handled in the original.

They even cut things about Urek and his organisation yet again. And about other irregulars. Why?
Jun 17, 2020 11:41 PM
Apr 2020
dandon223 said:

They even changed the dialogue between Khun and his brother even when it would have taken them the same amount of time to show it. It once more was better handled in the original.

They even cut things about Urek and his organisation yet again. And about other irregulars. Why?
I mean do you want to try adapting 78 chapters in 13 episodes yourself?
Jun 17, 2020 11:53 PM
Feb 2017
kHorizins said:
dandon223 said:

No, I would have not. And they also should
have not.
But if I had no choice I would have not added pointless anime original scenes and not use op and end. It is 3 additional minutes every episode. Then I would have a time to animate some more cool and important scenes. For example I would have not cut out 5 people from confrontation between Quant, Hoh and Baam.

Besides some changed would have not make a difference in time needed to show them but would have had more sense in the context.
Jun 17, 2020 11:55 PM

Feb 2010
Simp got betrayeeed, honestly i never think Rachel is a good girl either from the start for staying passive, so more or less it's predictable and people babbling hate Rachel kills it for me.

Overall okay-ish episode, i found the princesses and Khun's story are more interesting than Bam himself.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jun 17, 2020 11:57 PM
Dec 2019
I thought maybe another boss was going to appear out of nowhere when the music starts, well I guess I was wrong. wow just wow
Jun 18, 2020 12:30 AM
Community Mod
Aug 2019
This thread has been cleaned for better relevancy.

When posting within episode specific boards make sure to adhere to the Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules within the Anime Discussion Rules.
Jun 18, 2020 12:36 AM
Apr 2020
dandon223 said:
kHorizins said:

No, I would have not. And they also should
have not.
But if I had no choice I would have not added pointless anime original scenes and not use op and end. It is 3 additional minutes every episode. Then I would have a time to animate some more cool and important scenes. For example I would have not cut out 5 people from confrontation between Quant, Hoh and Baam.

Besides some changed would have not make a difference in time needed to show them but would have had more sense in the context.
I just think they should've had this be 16-18 episodes, feel like 25 would be to slow and 13 is to fast
Jun 18, 2020 12:44 AM
Apr 2019
WTF...rachel why you do this to my boy ..BAM?
Jun 18, 2020 12:59 AM

May 2015
These hoes ain't loyal
Jun 18, 2020 1:12 AM

Apr 2020
I honestly find it pretty funny that some of the anime-onlies take such pride in figuring out that Rachel was going to betray Bam even though the anime, unlike in the original where it was well executed and really subtle, makes it way too obvious.

What's also funny is how some people are quick to make assumptions such as "So that's why you hate character X so much? That's so random and just for shock value'' as if they were actual facts when they have no idea about said character's motivations, their role in future events of the story and how the plot is going to unfold.

I also see people complaining about Bam's character and that he doesn't really have anything interesting to say and thinks mostly about Rachel and while that is an understandable critic/complaint, the fact that the anime cut nearly all his good lines (and he has some pretty good ones in the original), thoughts and important scenes or interactions with other characters doesn't really help his case either.
Jun 18, 2020 1:28 AM

Jun 2015
Aside from spoilers, Rachel's betrayal can be seen from miles away, even for most of the anime only. But hey, I see everyone having a good time joining the Rachel hate train so I think they did a good job, while I personally didn't feel anything from it.

The slight glance of Yuri's being an absolute badass (yes, there's more of it in the future). I know I've said this over and over again, but, Yuri's character design is arguably one of the most attractive in the series.

And finally, as expected, they omitted Endorsi's one-sided date promise with Bam. Well, fine, whatever, I don't care anymore. It'S nOt an IMpoRTAnt deTAil anYWaY.
Jun 18, 2020 1:57 AM

Aug 2019
Webtoon readers need to put down their nostalgia goggles and see this adaptation for what it really is: a hot mess. Yes the source material is spectacular, and yes it is good that the anime will bring on new readers, but that doesn't mean webtoon fans should barrate ppl who have problems with it. So much of the character interactions, lore of the general tower, rules for each game and powers that Baam uses are just completely cut from the anime. The pacing is screwed and the animation is god-awfull, regardless of if its a stylistic choice or not. Honestly Crunchyroll should have just stuck with God of Highschool,and then waited for a competent studio to make a long running adaptation of Tower of God, not the 13 episode trash we have here.

Jun 18, 2020 2:30 AM
Apr 2019
two words:
FUCK RACHEL!
Jun 18, 2020 2:32 AM

Nov 2013
I knew it... saw Rachel’s betrayal from a mile away!

They made it really obvious with how hopeful Bam was, and how downcast Rachel looked at certain points in their discussion.

In terms of Yuri vs. Ren and Hansung Yu seemingly looking the other way and letting Yuri take care of Jahad’s spy, I can’t help but wonder whether there’ll be a coup d’état in the future.

It seems like a lot of factions are at work here — Yuri’s side, Hansung Yu and whoever he supports, and the Khun family’s guy — none of them seem to side with Jahad, which leads me to believe they all have their own motives at work.

For instance, Yuri seems awfully attached to Bam, Hansung Yu at first seems to side with Jahad and by extension Ren but then betrays them indirectly by saying Jahad can clean up its own trash, and then the Khun family guy and his proposal... it’s almost as if there’s a greater mystery at work.

With only one episode left, it’ll undoubtedly end on a cliffhanger, but let’s see how Bam will get out of this!
Jun 18, 2020 2:59 AM

Jun 2013
I already knew it was going to happen. Aside from reading spoilers intentionally, trust the ToG fanbase to spoil everything on all social media and even YouTube. I was spoiled by the fanbase before I decided to read spoilers a long time ago. Still, I'm not gonna lie, seeing Rachel betray Bam was my favorite scene, because it's the reason why the entire fanbase hates her.

Yuri is my best girl. Fuck Androssi/Endorsi or whatever the fuck her name is. I liked her a bit more this episode for considering Anaak as a friend but they're both annoying tbh. I think Anaak is slightly cuter in the anime but she's fucking ugly in the manhwa/webtoon. Perhaps, it's because the author was just beginning. I still stand by what I said, the guys in this series are way prettier than 90% of the girls. Yuri is obviously one of the better-looking ones.

6/10. Might read the webtoon but I have many other better shounen series that I would rather read. I'm looking forward to Noblesse and God of High School getting adapted. I hope they adapt other Webtoon series like Bastard and Sweet Home.
臭い-
Jun 18, 2020 4:11 AM

Jul 2016
MegamiRem said:
Yuri my girl is back and she's bad ass.

Lmao big oof for anime only people and get ready for next episode. Rachel is such a nice girl XD.

Yuri was super badass.
Jun 18, 2020 4:21 AM

Sep 2016
I guess Rachel is just dumb then. Whatever.
bruh
Jun 18, 2020 4:33 AM

Jul 2012
This is the fakest and the most forced friendship i have ever seen lmao. At this point i wont rate this even a 5/10. Falling down to a 4
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2020 4:49 AM

Jul 2014
Shadzzo said:
This is the fakest and the most forced friendship i have ever seen lmao. At this point i wont rate this even a 5/10. Falling down to a 4

I think this is what will build Bam into an even more amazing character(not a webtoon reader), but I find it kinda funny to just rate the anime because of a "fake friendship", in my opinion, not only the friendship seems fake but Bam seems like a "fake character" I mean he's come out pretty recently out of that hole, literally an "untainted" child, and since this weebtoon is so popular and hyped, I assume he will handle life pretty well and will grow amazingly, with this "friendship", and his obvious naivety, he gets a taste of reality for the first time, most probably, we will see in the next episode the outcome of this, which will have a pretty big impact on how I view the anime as well. Like I think u didn't try to see things in this way, hope I helped a little :)
Jun 18, 2020 4:57 AM

Sep 2016
TheDeedsOfMen said:
Why would I hate the character who is relatively interesting? Not every character in the story needs to be a perfect friendship machine, nor should they be. Being morally good and being well-written are completely different things.

Man you speak Facts
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

460 by YagoPRO123 »»
May 18, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

» One of the worst adaptations ever

Leon888 - Nov 21, 2023

41 by Leon888 »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.