Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 12, 2018 1:07 PM
Jul 2016
Mitsuru and Kokro, no words xD

But... who is the villain in this story?
May 12, 2018 1:08 PM
Mar 2017
Welp too little time for the main plot points...*sigh*
So Kokoro has trigerred her death flag by sleeping with Mitsuru,not a hater but seeing APE's attitude towards reporduction she ain't gonna live long if found out,this will most likely be the trigger needed for the rebellion....now it could be the other way around where Kokoro becomes important and The Klax queen who mind you looks just like Zero Two might help em because they are not human wannabes...Also looks like zero two can't reproduce(maybe she was neutered like the rest of the parasites),and we have Hiro who now has horns and what is up with Nana she ain't living long is my guess but might be the other way around.
Interestingly enough I think that Ikuno will live by the end of the series and Zorome and Miku are gonna have horrible deaths seeing how much they idolize PAPA(these kind in any series don't survive especially if it takes a dark turn).Futoshi not gonna survive too since he is too focused on Kokoro that guy is a ticking time bomb.Goro and Ichigo might make it and Zero Two mostly won't if the op is anything to go by leaving our cardboard-kun pussyless(well he could NTR Ichigo anyway so...well scratch that thought).
7 episodes left I hope we get more story focus than teensy drama because while it may seem fine I would want to see more about the world which we have not even fully explored in this series.Also Dr Franxx that dude is up to no good most probably gonna be the third party who does things for his own interests.
May 12, 2018 1:09 PM
Feb 2014
MahadoKusanagi said:
I am fucking loving the "Kokoro is a whore and Kokoro is an idiot" bullshit. Exactly what i expected from any forum.
One simple sentece actually even almost completely destroys the whole "Kokoro is this and that" ................."argument" (and it was actually posted in here as well) but lets see where this goes. I'll grab some popcorn, who wants to join me? Nobody? Well......more for me.

Well, you can't really blame them can you?
All these obsessed basement dwellers have to throw away the Kokoro body pillow they sleep with. You have no idea how much pain it causes them.
May 12, 2018 1:10 PM
Jan 2013
Oh yeah, i await C94 glorious NTR
May 12, 2018 1:12 PM

Apr 2012
lmao here i thought Mitsuru was actually gay as fuck for Hiro several episodes ago, but he sure showed me

May 12, 2018 1:14 PM

Apr 2018
Wow I don't even know where to start with this. So much packed into one episode! Hiro grows horns, I like that development. Glad to see him become like his darling instead of it being the case where 02 can never be a human thus separating them in a way. Glad to see the kids are finally starting to think critically about the stuff around them and begin to question it. About time the kids started sleeping with each other, surprised that it was those two and not Hiro and 02 that did it first. Also I wonder about the part where 02 said she can't reproduce... Was that just another lie she was told or did they do something to her? I'm so curious to see what this will boil down to and how the rebellion against Dad will play out. Only 7 episodes left, I just don't know how they will have enough time to wrap everything up in that time. I can only hope that we will one day... (probably years later...) get another season. lol
May 12, 2018 1:14 PM

Apr 2017
Doobiedoobie said:
I'll probably offend a few people here, but that just proves you're part of the toxic people/whiners.

I'm getting tired of these toxic/stupid people who keep raising deadflags (while there are obviously NONE, stop whining. Not all animes end in drama and despair).

And comments like "I hope Ichigo dies" / "I hope Kokoro dies". You obviously do not understand anything.

Kokoro had NO FEELINGS for Futoshi or whatsoever. They were NOT a couple either. These kids are exploring a lot of new things concerning love, friendship and other emotions. While all these things happened, she obviously started to feel attracted to Mitsuru.

Deal with it, stop whining or write your own show if you think you can do better.

I am impressed by this show and actually hoped the studio would throw a huge middlefinger to all those whiners who can't deal with the story and events.

thank you for this!!
May 12, 2018 1:18 PM
Jan 2014
WOOOW! What a chapter!... At the level of society, Darling in the FranXX has become a series that has criticized the true concept of what is the species and gender in human beings?... what is it used for? the sex? only to procreate?... or also to give continuity to the species for thousands of thousands of years?... or is it a social engine that allows us to inherit future generations a future beyond what our parents could have?

... culture, love, sex, religion, politics ... family ... state ... what is humanity ... what is the true Human Civilization?.

Gender is a problem... it is an interesting theory, thinking that we live in a period of humanity, in a 21st century, that we will have to decide if this is a problem...

what is the Gender?... What is for Ikuno the genre?, something that defines her as a girl... or the physical impediment that forbids her to love a girl...?

Ichigo will be the one who will have that answer?

The human being is incredible, do not you think ?, has the ability to change extraordinarily fast, and fight against the past to create future, in a simple instinct of survival?... death, birth, life and end ... all together in a single episode. An interesting proposal, because we live precisely in a period of the History of Humanity, where at the same time we change as a society, we stay static and we wish not to change, out of fear... fear of an uncertain future. If we are a society that can even create their children through the laboratories, because society has sex yet ?, because young people have feelings of passion and love?... because adults struggle to have these relationships even beyond the puebrtad?... are they soo survival instinct... or is it something else ?.

Humanity needs to procreate to survive as a species... but it is not the only reason why we have children, or we love others of our same gender or different gender. No, the answer is even greater than a social response or even survival... if it were, because we remember the dead? if at the end they don't have more social utility in our world, but still, we love people who have died and we keep remembering them ...? ... perhaps the answer is deeper than just the social, the scientific or the technical. Maybe the answer is more Human than we think.

... a Dammned Human wannabes

A false attempt at humanity ... something that tries to be human, but it's just a copy of something that was human...

Perhaps in Darling in the FranXX they need to remember what Humanity is ... and although it sounds strange, it is still necessary to humanize the Humanity that remains, maybe the children can achieve it...??

PS: OOOOH YEAAAH !! MOTHERFUCKER! my theory is verified! Kokoro and Mitsuru started making babies! how cute!... now all that's left is for Kokoro to start nauseating because she's pregnant! and die with MItsuru and her son not born in the FranXX! in some spectacular FenBots FIGHT!! SOOOOO WONDERFULL!!.... IN YOU FUCKING FAT FACE FUTOSHI!!

I want Ikuno to tell Ichigo that he loves her, and give her a passionate kiss! Ichigo! bitch! conquer hearts of men and girls alike it's not fair! xD

May 12, 2018 1:19 PM
Jan 2013
bukuna said:
Welp too little time for the main plot points...*sigh*
So Kokoro has trigerred her death flag by sleeping with Mitsuru,not a hater but seeing APE's attitude towards reporduction she ain't gonna live long if found out,this will most likely be the trigger needed for the rebellion....now it could be the other way around where Kokoro becomes important and The Klax queen who mind you looks just like Zero Two might help em because they are not human wannabes...Also looks like zero two can't reproduce(maybe she was neutered like the rest of the parasites),and we have Hiro who now has horns and what is up with Nana she ain't living long is my guess but might be the other way around.
Interestingly enough I think that Ikuno will live by the end of the series and Zorome and Miku are gonna have horrible deaths seeing how much they idolize PAPA(these kind in any series don't survive especially if it takes a dark turn).Futoshi not gonna survive too since he is too focused on Kokoro that guy is a ticking time bomb.Goro and Ichigo might make it and Zero Two mostly won't if the op is anything to go by leaving our cardboard-kun pussyless(well he could NTR Ichigo anyway so...well scratch that thought).
7 episodes left I hope we get more story focus than teensy drama because while it may seem fine I would want to see more about the world which we have not even fully explored in this series.Also Dr Franxx that dude is up to no good most probably gonna be the third party who does things for his own interests.

Dude, LOL this is a briliant anal...
It better be a death flag...
For if kokoro became an innovation of humanity by being first preggo, bringing salvation and live a high profilic life ever after....
The normies would be celebrating...
And we know nobody deserved to be that happy watching this anime.... Right?
May 12, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2015
Inb4 Kokoro starts getting morning sickness and mood swings, and I, realising what that means, become very happy.
May 12, 2018 1:33 PM

May 2017
Holy fuck..... literally.

They really need a closure for Futoshi. It's getting annoying.
There are so many flags in this anime and I am starting to question if they can take out all of them in 6 episodes.
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
May 12, 2018 1:43 PM

Feb 2015
Fuck, I'm loving this show too much. For the second week in a row, I have to mention that new ED. It's so fucking good; one of my favorite EDs ever. Anyway, the episode was pretty good this week. Kokoro's secret's out and Mitsuru confessed to her, and they did it? That surprised me certainly.

So Nana's essentially become useless, because she's relapsed into puberty, and emotions have no place in society so she's likely to be discarded as immoral as that is. It's a shame, I really liked her character.

We finally get to meet the Klaxasour Princess and it would appear as though she can communicate through telepathy. It also seems as though the Klaxasours were the original humans of the planet, but a new species is trying to take it from them, i.e., Papa and the Gang. At least that's how I interpreted that. So these new humans plan to use all their resources to eradicate the original Klaxasour humans that once ruled the planet. The whole story seems to really epitomize what we're doing to our planet - a common theme in recent storytelling.

Overall it was a solid episode.

4/5

P.S. - Still not too big a fan of Mitsuru x Kokoro, but it's growing on me.
P.P.S. - So. Many. Death flags. I really hope they go all out with the series' end; I don't want some disappointing, half-assed shit.
P.P.P.S. - Get better Gobro. One of my favorite up-and-coming seiyuus.
RailtracksMay 15, 2018 9:16 AM
May 12, 2018 1:43 PM

Apr 2014
SafeSix5 said:
Ikuno backhanding Alpha is the best thing I've seen all week

I seen it coming. I wanted that kid to get slapped so bad, but beating him to the ground would've been better, it was a good thing the squad was holding Ikuno back otherwise that would've been the case.

So much going on in this weeks episode. When I saw that Mitsuru was in the green house alone and Kokoro was in her room alone; I knew it was going down and 'Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight' started playing in my head.
Evol69May 12, 2018 1:58 PM
May 12, 2018 1:55 PM
Aug 2017
So at the end they said something like "and now they'll feel the pain of having their earth scorched by their own creation." Got a feeling that the klaxosaurs got a deeper history. Also Papa and his buddy were in space. Some sort of alien invasion?
May 12, 2018 1:57 PM
Jun 2015
I like how there is a huge discussion about Kokoro, whether she is a thot or not. While nobody is talking about what Nana said to Kokoro. That reproductive organs are necessary for operating Franxx.

I want to know how are they using uterus/penis for controlling Franxx mechs. I want some explanation, at least on the same level Pacific Rim did, in which you need 2 brains to operate because one brain couldn't withstand the strain.

I am laughing at it a bit, but seriously, how does that work?
May 12, 2018 1:58 PM

Apr 2018
ImmortalDao said:
I really liked the episode... But can the girls really have children? I mean not even once was mentioned that time of the month for girls. There's this crucial point that noone touched in the plot line.

It hasn't been directly mentioned but remember ichigo from like ep 10-14, that took place in like 4 days. And then ep15 she was like "yeet im fine now"
May 12, 2018 1:59 PM

Apr 2018
MahadoKusanagi said:
I am fucking loving the "Kokoro is a whore and Kokoro is an idiot" bullshit. Exactly what i expected from any forum.
One simple sentece actually even almost completely destroys the whole "Kokoro is this and that" ................."argument" (and it was actually posted in here as well) but lets see where this goes. I'll grab some popcorn, who wants to join me? Nobody? Well......more for me.
Theres also a good chance that puberty is being delayed too, since Nana seems to haven't gone through it, perhaps the drug they were given prevents puberty?
May 12, 2018 2:00 PM

Apr 2018
Railtracks said:
Fuck, I'm loving this show too much. For the second week in a row, I have to mention that new ED. It's so fucking good; one of my favorite EDs ever. Anyway, the episode was pretty good this week. Kokoro's secret's out and Zorome confessed to her, and they did it? That surprised me certainly.

So Nana's essentially become useless, because she's relapsed into puberty, and emotions have no place in society so she's likely to be discarded as immoral as that is. It's a shame, I really liked her character.

We finally get to meet the Klaxasour Princess and it would appear as though she can communicate through telepathy. It also seems as though the Klaxasours were the original humans of the planet, but a new species is trying to take it from them, i.e., Papa and the Gang. At least that's how I interpreted that. So these new humans plan to use all their resources to eradicate the original Klaxasour humans that once ruled the planet. The whole story seems to really epitomize what we're doing to our planet - a common theme in recent storytelling.

Overall it was a solid episode.

4/5

P.S. - Still not too big a fan of Zorome x Kokoro, but it's growing on me.
P.P.S. - So. Many. Death flags. I really hope they go all out with the series' end; I don't want some disappointing, half-assed shit.
P.P.P.S. - Get better Gobro. One of my favorite up-and-coming seiyuus.

IT'S MITSURU NOT ZOROME, ZOROME IS STAYING OUT OF THE FUCKED UP LOVE TRIANGLES AND STAY WITH MIKU
May 12, 2018 2:12 PM
Jan 2014
i feel like the plot is going full Gurenn Lagann here. Like limiting human population, wasted post-apocalyptic land, sheltered residents, enemy from space (the APES are floating in space station, right), and lastly someone (or something) from underground that will change everything. Anyone with me ?
May 12, 2018 2:16 PM

Aug 2014
I must be old as hell. Don´t understand the hate and kokoro whore thing? She hade sex with ONE dude she likes becasue she wants to become a mum? Complain when she have done 10 atleast.

Only bad thing that it was not zero-two and hiro first ;)
May 12, 2018 2:18 PM
Apr 2018
My reaction the the latest episode:
Thicc anime thighs are where its at!
May 12, 2018 2:19 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Some of the comments here about Kokoro are either written by 11 year olds or basement dwellers of the saddest variety. Kokoro liked one guy and not another. She acted on her feelings and got close to who she was attracted to. Big deal. Stop self inserting.

So much interesting stuff. The horns basically confirm that Da'lins humanity is all but left the building now. I wonder how that's going to affect them next time they have to pilot? The Klaxosaur hime-sama, related to 02?

That slap Ikuno. Massive respect to you for that. Next time you slap snide white haired boy, put an Infinity gauntlet on so he really feels it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 12, 2018 2:24 PM
Aug 2016
I am done with this anime. There is very little in this world that can make me sick and ABOVE ALL ELSE stands the NTR OF FUTOSHI. I will calmly/angrily wait until the last episode arrives and if, and I really mean if, the spoilers tell me that enough reckoning has been dealt to those that at fault, will I consider skimming through this pain of an anime once more.
May 12, 2018 2:29 PM

Jan 2015
This show is shitty propaganda
May 12, 2018 2:40 PM
Mar 2015
The human wannabes told the Princess of the Klaxosaurs to surrender but they have very little knowledge about the klaxosaurs They assume that 02 and rest will destroy them We will see
Viva sex Lets get to some baby making
Nana is breaking down and may be replaced
The Nines need to be fed to the klaxosaurs
May 12, 2018 2:41 PM
Feb 2014
mattyeatwoorld said:
I am done with this anime. There is very little in this world that can make me sick and ABOVE ALL ELSE stands the NTR OF FUTOSHI. I will calmly/angrily wait until the last episode arrives and if, and I really mean if, the spoilers tell me that enough reckoning has been dealt to those that at fault, will I consider skimming through this pain of an anime once more.

What NTR? They were never officially a couple. If you seriously drop the show for that reason then go ahead. You obviously don't understand a large portion of what's going on anyways. You should watch kid's shows with laughter and happiness. Suits you better.
May 12, 2018 2:42 PM
Mar 2016
Mitsuru and Kokoro had done , so them Nines either they're a bunch of genetically enhance Papa's digs whose sexual desire were removed or they're just a bunch of celebates who were very stupdi about sex, cu'z this anime seems to now ride on a them where sex is bad.....so Klaxosuars Princess still wanna put up a fight.

So from here it would probably look like that them squad 13 would either going against Papa or be put to battle the Klaxsoaur Princess.

May 12, 2018 2:44 PM
Nov 2017
man this show keeps getting better and better,really happy they decided to focus on the squads relationships rather than the action and fighting klaxosaurs, a ballsy move for sure and it played off nicely. A lot of development and expecting great things.
May 12, 2018 3:00 PM
May 2018
The episode was really good, and finally made it clear that the Nines are antagonists.

Also OMFG DID MITSURU AND KOKORO JUST HAVE SEX!!!
May 12, 2018 3:02 PM

Sep 2015
They know they have to do it more than once and during various periods to improve the chances of a baby right? RIGHT!? pls
May 12, 2018 3:06 PM

Sep 2011
So they finally did the deed. I wonder how many times tho.
*waiting for the doujins*
May 12, 2018 3:07 PM

Apr 2016
Lythelus said:
HIRO LOST HUMANITY AND MITSURU HIS VIRGINITY

the highest levels of NTR
May 12, 2018 3:11 PM

Jul 2017
oh shit they did it.
May 12, 2018 3:13 PM

Sep 2015
Hey, actually how Zero Two knows she CANNOT have a baby, did she tried it?

May 12, 2018 3:15 PM

Apr 2011
That blonde kid is pretty much satan, huh.

I knew that 'Papa' and the rest of those overseers weren't human. They probably conquered and enslaved humans and forcibly changed things for them to keep them enslaved.

Also, Kokoro and Mitsuru are precious, please let them survive the series. </3
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
May 12, 2018 3:17 PM

Mar 2017
the blue oni theory is coming true O_O

What's happening to Kokoro. Oh no

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

May 12, 2018 3:23 PM
Dec 2016
Ikuno MVP of the episode for having slapped that damn assh*le white haired kid. She could have done better if only Gobro best bro and Ichigo didn’t stop her

That Nine Squad is a bunch of condescendant assh*le and I hope they won’t die but will be tortured and humiliated next to the « Papa »

It seems that Squad 13 are going to fight against the Princess, hope that after a great battle they will open their eyes and fight against « Papà », pls Princess don’t die

One Papa was so confident of himself saying that she will suffer being attacked by the Parasite hope he dies soon enough.
So many others characters that are so annoying and unbearable, I don’t understand why people focus on Koko being a « thot » when she was never interested in Futoshi and was only kind and nice to him and tried to excuse to him.

I’m counting on you Princess, open Squad 13’s eyes and destroy all these ass*les !!!

Moreover, I think it’s possible that Nana also tried to have babies when she was parasite, memory erased by Papà after
May 12, 2018 3:25 PM

Dec 2015
Yes finally hiro turn into oni . God i’ve been waiting for this
And so they did that ? Kokoro and mitsuru
Nana operation may be imperfect so it cause that
Whats more disgusting > baby making or you guys nines who piloted with reverse position , ew basicaly you’re dominated
We get to see the princess

Wait a second , misturu slept on the girls room right , so if the girls back , he’s .......
ExeternaMay 12, 2018 3:41 PM
May 12, 2018 3:28 PM
Mar 2016
I’ve always been wondering (mostly due to the newest ed), maybe Ikuno does not like boys? Or does not have any sexual inclination at all? It makes me wonder cos the ed shows Ikuno making a move over what looks to be Ichigo.
I want to hate Futoshi for being a ass but it’s understandable actually. What with his eating disorder and then there’s also the fact he does not even completely understand his feelings (first love and all).
Kokoro and Mitsuru do the do and honestly I loved their little romantic arc in this episode. Makes you wonder if the other three groups will becomes couples?? Love the idea of zorome and miku, although they seem a bit too immature for it currently.
I’ve seen people call Hiro a ‘blue oni’ Now cos of the horns. Maybe they’ll go down the red and blue oni story, where the blue oni sacrifices himself for the red so then the red is not hated by the humans??
May 12, 2018 3:47 PM
May 2014
The one thing I really don't like about this show is that there are parts that feel really forced (the last 3 episodes). The Mitsuru + Kokoro ship and the resolution between the group and 02 just doesn't feel natural at all.

I do like that they talk about gender and sexuality in this latest episode though.
May 12, 2018 3:48 PM

Mar 2017
Am I the only who's thinking Kokoro's decision to have a child is not only stupid but also pretty immoral? Like getting pregnant will put her and by extension the Franxx she pilots with Mitsuru out of commission for several months as I doubt her body would be able to take the strain of piloting while bearing a child. This could end up putting her teammates at a big risk as time goes on.

Going past that, there's still the question of whether or not it's ethical to bring a new life into this world in the first place. What kind of life would await a child they have to leave behind? (probably before it grows too much if the advanced aging theory is correct) Would it have to go through the same training as they have? Would it be consigned to a life of fighting the Klaxosaurs? Chances are having a child before the whole war is cleared up puts them at a big risk of experiencing a life of fear and suffering. Is having a child just out of some desire to "leave something behind" really the right choice?

Kinda reminds me of the recent film A Quiet Place:
May 12, 2018 3:55 PM
Dec 2016
Exeterna said:

Wait a second , misturu slept on the girls room right , so if the girls back , he’s .......

We saw Ikuno sitting in the stairs, she probably noticed it and went away to not disturb them
May 12, 2018 4:01 PM

Dec 2016
DuskSymphony said:
Am I the only who's thinking Kokoro's decision to have a child is not only stupid but also pretty immoral? Like getting pregnant will put her and by extension the Franxx she pilots with Mitsuru out of commission for several months as I doubt her body would be able to take the strain of piloting while bearing a child. This could end up putting her teammates at a big risk as time goes on.

Going past that, there's still the question of whether or not it's ethical to bring a new life into this world in the first place. What kind of life would await a child they have to leave behind? (probably before it grows too much if the advanced aging theory is correct) Would it have to go through the same training as they have? Would it be consigned to a life of fighting the Klaxosaurs? Chances are having a child before the whole war is cleared up puts them at a big risk of experiencing a life of fear and suffering. Is having a child just out of some desire to "leave something behind" really the right choice?

I brought up the first point earlier as well. She's acting completely selfishly with no regard for her own, her child, and most importantly - humanity's future. She's out of line and has fucked up priorities. She's a mecha pilot keeping what's left of humanity safe, not a housewife. This is no time for pregnancy.
May 12, 2018 4:05 PM

Jul 2017
Did he pull out though? We all know you either gotta pull out or have a rubber on hand. Tell me we are not about to see a pregnant Kokoro in the future.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
May 12, 2018 4:12 PM
Jan 2016
I love Kokoro more than before. She made other people thinking about theirself again!! Thanks to Kokoro
May 12, 2018 4:13 PM

Mar 2017
readher said:
DuskSymphony said:

I brought up the first point earlier as well. She's acting completely selfishly with no regard for her own, her child, and most importantly - humanity's future. She's out of line and has fucked up priorities. She's a mecha pilot keeping what's left of humanity safe, not a housewife. This is no time for pregnancy.

Yeah at this point doing that would be on a similar level to what Papa and the Plantations are doing to all the kids. She'd just be forcing another kid into the war.

Also I feel a point that could be made (that is a little morally questionable though due to the kids' exploitation at the hands of the plantation) is that they do have another way to look at their "leaving something behind" desire. Every life they save and every victory they claim is something they are able to leave behind as traces of their influence and legacy. If they are able to save humanity, then that will be something they could leave behind. If someone wants to have kids as well that's fine but that should come after taking care of the city-leveling bugs. I think at least that would be a somewhat better way of channeling that desire.
May 12, 2018 4:15 PM

Dec 2008
Doesn't this episode remind anyone of the 1980 film, The Blue Lagoon?
May 12, 2018 4:23 PM
Apr 2018
readher said:
DuskSymphony said:

I don't think she knows the implications of having the burden of a child. For all she knows maybe they mate like animals and somehow a life comes into existence. You have to keep in mind that they're all totally in the dark about everything and she's curious about this new found "power" that they might have that contradicts the idea that they were created by Papa. If that's the case then it confirms that they've been lied to this entire time.
May 12, 2018 4:25 PM

Dec 2016
j_sin said:
readher said:

I don't think she knows the implications of having the burden of a child. For all she knows maybe they mate like animals and somehow a life comes into existence. You have to keep in mind that they're all totally in the dark about everything and she's curious about this new found "power" that they might have that contradicts the idea that they were created by Papa.

Oh, I'm sure that she has little to no idea about what she's getting herself into with pregnancy and raising a child. Point is, she should be smart enough not to take such a risk when there are people and by extension whole race that is depending on you.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

599 by shakir2909 »»
May 27, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

332 by JIBRIPASCUA »»
May 25, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 22 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

37 by otakuanity »»
May 15, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 21 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

44 by otakuanity »»
May 15, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

66 by otakuanity »»
May 14, 9:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.