Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 14, 2017 2:29 PM
Dec 2014
Renee-chan said:
TokikoTsukito said:
Have i missed it? its 21:20 here

Here 23:27.
No, you didnt miss anything. :D :D

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this
AlexZander Tsukito-Sama
Feb 14, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2012
Its so nice to see all this lovely people crazy to see this as me. I love u guys. I'm felling less lonely now on this Valentine's day.
Feb 14, 2017 3:14 PM
Sep 2013
freirabeccy said:
Its so nice to see all this lovely people crazy to see this as me. I love u guys. I'm felling less lonely now on this Valentine's day.

Im with you on that! Really makes me smile! :)
Feb 14, 2017 3:25 PM

Sep 2012
TheBenji said:
freirabeccy said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Feb 14, 2017 3:29 PM

Oct 2016
freirabeccy said:
TheBenji said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Speaking of being lonely on valentine's day, the anime on your profile on your profile pic does a pretty good job of portraying that feeling :b
Feb 14, 2017 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
WittWise said:
freirabeccy said:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Speaking of being lonely on valentine's day, the anime on your profile on your profile pic does a pretty good job of portraying that feeling :b

thanks and Yeah.

Its almost a self of me in real life. No valentine just a cigarret and anime

Its ok. Who needs love when i have anime? ♥
Feb 14, 2017 3:47 PM

Jan 2016
Love ? What is that ? Can I eat it ?
✧゚・:*\(◕o◕\) ♪ Spandam-sama ♪ (/◕o◕)/*:・゚✧

Feb 14, 2017 3:56 PM

Sep 2012
Spandam-Sama said:
Love ? What is that ? Can I eat it ?

This represent me 100%
Feb 14, 2017 3:59 PM

Sep 2012
waiting...
Feb 14, 2017 4:06 PM

Apr 2011
Add me to the squad lel

*insert Berserk anime ending song*
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Feb 14, 2017 4:16 PM

Sep 2012
Dianga-12 said:
Add me to the squad lel

No time for reallity. My Waifu is waiting.

This one remind me this one:

Feb 14, 2017 4:31 PM

Jun 2012
Dianga-12 said:
Add me to the squad lel

let's add another

Happy Valentine's day btw everyone :3
JrooFeb 14, 2017 4:36 PM
Feb 14, 2017 4:35 PM

Apr 2011
freirabeccy said:
Dianga-12 said:
Add me to the squad lel

No time for reallity. My Waifu is waiting.

This one remind me this one:

Lol isn't that Serinuma from Motete Dousunda?
And yeah, I have that one saved as well xD

'My waifu isn't real..? W-what are you trying to say...??'
“Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.” ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
Feb 14, 2017 4:52 PM

Apr 2011
Jroo said:
Dianga-12 said:
Add me to the squad lel

let's add another

oh wow someone actually did it :'D

Happy Valentine's Day to you too :3

Just one more classic, and then I'll stop... I'm cereal
Feb 14, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2017
Once one finds out about anime and manga social life makes no sense at all

hahahaha

Most of the time at least!
Feb 14, 2017 4:59 PM

Aug 2016
Someone break out the popcorn and Jeopardy music. I can wait here all night if I have to.
"All heroes die of overwork." Ikta Solork, Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
Feb 14, 2017 5:28 PM

Oct 2016
Dianga-12 said:

When you're about to post it and then someone posts it just before you x'D
Feb 14, 2017 5:38 PM

Aug 2016
I heard we were posting memes so I brought in an expert.

"All heroes die of overwork." Ikta Solork, Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin
Feb 14, 2017 5:45 PM

Oct 2016
Oslith said:

if the glasses also changed to megumeme i wouldve died x'D
Feb 14, 2017 5:47 PM

Sep 2015
Oslith said:

So I guess you could say this thread exploded with memes.
Feb 14, 2017 5:48 PM

Aug 2016
WittWise said:

I could make that happen.
Feb 14, 2017 5:49 PM

Aug 2016
bucket3432 said:

So I guess you could say this thread exploded with memes.

*slow clap*
Feb 14, 2017 5:52 PM

Sep 2012
Omg I can't take this anymore. I will make something to eat cause for sure I will wait

Feb 14, 2017 6:05 PM

Dec 2015
Where is the guessing thread?
Feb 14, 2017 6:15 PM

Aug 2016
WittWise said:

Not sure if this is what ya meant but i got bored.

Feb 14, 2017 6:23 PM

Sep 2014
Just dating for Valentine's day

Feb 14, 2017 6:52 PM

Oct 2016
Oslith said:
WittWise said:

Not sure if this is what ya meant but i got bored.

OMFG THAT JUST MADE MY DAY xD
Feb 14, 2017 6:55 PM

Oct 2016
lol watch the guessing thread open at 11:59 PT tonight
Feb 14, 2017 7:20 PM

Jun 2012
Dianga-12 said:
Jroo said:

let's add another

oh wow someone actually did it :'D

Happy Valentine's Day to you too :3

Had a feeling this might be it

Thank You hope you're enjoying your day/evening :)

XD
WittWise said:
lol watch the guessing thread open at 11:59 PT tonight
If that happens I'll be in bed ;-;
Feb 14, 2017 7:40 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Kineta said:
You guys can be a bit silly sometimes. It's 1pm PST right now. Deadline to receive cards was 12 hours ago. We received almost 200 cards and need to sleep/work/school like everyone else. We probably won't make Feb 14 on EU time, but we'll do our best to have it posted this evening NA time.

Have patience young grasshoppers.
Lol. Just do it tomorrow.
You can even throw a plot in as an excuse:

Cupid-nyan was happily going to deliver Valentine's cards throughout the fandom world, but suddenly she realized that none of the cards indicated who they were for! She can't ask the senders either because they neglected to write their names anywhere on the cards! So she needs your help to figure out as many of the receivers of cards as possible so she can at least get all the cards out for the next day. Hopefully this can serve as a pleasant after-Valentine's Day surprise for all the poor folks who thought they were forgotten on the 14th! Also, she's going to need help figuring out the senders so she can write a stern letter urging them to remember their to's and from's for later years. >:I
/cheesy

Watch, the thread's going to be posted as I type this.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 14, 2017 7:49 PM

Sep 2012
Swiggy said:
Kineta said:
You guys can be a bit silly sometimes. It's 1pm PST right now. Deadline to receive cards was 12 hours ago. We received almost 200 cards and need to sleep/work/school like everyone else. We probably won't make Feb 14 on EU time, but we'll do our best to have it posted this evening NA time.

Have patience young grasshoppers.
Lol. Just do it tomorrow.
You can even throw a plot in as an excuse:

Cupid-nyan was happily going to deliver Valentine's cards throughout the fandom world, but suddenly she realized that none of the cards indicated who they were for! She can't ask the senders either because they neglected to write their names anywhere on the cards! So she needs your help to figure out as many of the receivers of cards as possible so she can at least get all the cards out for the next day. Hopefully this can serve as a pleasant after-Valentine's Day surprise for all the poor folks who thought they were forgotten on the 14th! Also, she's going to need help figuring out the senders so she can write a stern letter urging them to remember their to's and from's for later years. >:I
/cheesy

Watch, the thread's going to be posted as I type this.

That was actually i nice story. But its ok cause the thread ate not ready yet. so please Continue the story. I was enyoing to read it.
Feb 14, 2017 9:12 PM

Aug 2016
The current time is 11:08 P.M. CST but if we are going off of American Samoa time they still have a little less than 7 hours to technically have the guessing game ready on February 14th.
Feb 14, 2017 9:30 PM

Oct 2016
Oslith said:
The current time is 11:08 P.M. CST but if we are going off of American Samoa time they still have a little less than 7 hours to technically have the guessing game ready on February 14th.

Haha true I was gonna do the research, but i got too lazy. It's all good though we just use @Swiggy 's advice and use a story to cover up the delay :b
Feb 14, 2017 9:38 PM

Oct 2016
Plus, I'm just gonna watch more anime in the meantime

Natsuyuki-Rendezvous
https://myanimelist.net/anime/13585/Natsuyuki_Rendezvous

just got through the first episode, interesting romance/love triangle? if you could call it that lol

worth a watch if you've got nothing better to do like me lol
Feb 14, 2017 10:13 PM
Ultimate Despair

Jul 2016
I've been doing the exact same, just finished episode 19 of rewatching Saki. I got so absorbed into watching it, that its 6am already (GMT). Luckly for me I have a day off tomorrow (well technically today :P)
Feb 14, 2017 10:16 PM

Sep 2015
Kye98 said:
I've been doing the exact same, just finished episode 19 of rewatching Saki. I got so absorbed into watching it, that its 6am already (GMT). Luckly for me I have a day off tomorrow (well technically today :P)
It's very easy to get engrossed in mahjong, especially Saki. I wonder what a card for Saki would look like (I can think of at least one). I wonder if anyone did one for Saki.
Feb 14, 2017 10:20 PM
Ultimate Despair

Jul 2016
bucket3432 said:
Kye98 said:
It's very easy to get engrossed in mahjong, especially Saki. I wonder what a card for Saki would look like (I can think of at least one). I wonder if anyone did one for Saki.

Yeah you totally right, they did a really good job to get you engrossed into it lol.

I did make a card but didn't get round to making anymore, but as i was about 4 episodes in to Saki and I was just telling me self that i should of made a card for Saki Miyanaga to Nodoka Haramura or the other way round.
Feb 14, 2017 10:48 PM

Oct 2016
Kye98 said:
bucket3432 said:

Yeah you totally right, they did a really good job to get you engrossed into it lol.

I did make a card but didn't get round to making anymore, but as i was about 4 episodes in to Saki and I was just telling me self that i should of made a card for Saki Miyanaga to Nodoka Haramura or the other way round.

I didn't do mine on any of the ones i recently watched, i did more of a "classic" i grew up with instead that just seemed to fit the bill for a card rather nicely :)

Though I haven't managed to watch much more of Natsuyuki Rendezvous since i just managed to fall out of my lofted bed onto the corner of my desk ;-;

So this:

Plus this:

=me rn xD
Feb 14, 2017 10:55 PM
Ultimate Despair

Jul 2016
WittWise said:
Kye98 said:

I didn't do mine on any of the ones i recently watched, i did more of a "classic" i grew up with instead that just seemed to fit the bill for a card rather nicely :)

Though I haven't managed to watch much more of Natsuyuki Rendezvous since i just managed to fall out of my lofted bed onto the corner of my desk ;-;

So this:

Plus this:

=me rn xD

I made my card based on an absolute must watch anime, so hopefully people will be able to guess it.
Also theres just 1 hour left now if they want to release the guessing form while its still the 14th (PST), i wonder if they will make it.

Also i've been up a solid 24 hours now, so im probably gonna get some sleep instead of waiting for form to go up as im shattered lol.
Feb 15, 2017 12:11 AM

Dec 2015
Ah...

I actually slept while waiting for the guessing thread. And here I see people waiting for the guessing thread. Just going to play eroges action-y games while playing
Feb 15, 2017 1:31 AM

Jun 2010
My card is like, the video I posted, like like, where the man survives and the girl dies
Feb 15, 2017 2:23 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007

For the record, we made it while it's still Valentine's Day in Hawaii~
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Favorites Boosting Accounts: Ranking Recalculations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - May 6, 2021

410 by Heighte02 »»
9 hours ago

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes ( 1 2 )

Kineta - May 23

98 by Kasnjick »»
Yesterday, 10:04 AM

» MAL Game "Fantasy Anime League" Opens for Spring 2024 ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 17

145 by Vulpix98 »»
May 30, 2:10 PM

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

245 by tingy »»
May 30, 1:19 PM

» Planned 3hr Maintenance, Wednesday May 29 @ 1am-4am PT

Kineta - May 26

0 by Kineta »»
May 26, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.