Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2014 6:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
REKT said:
Guys can someone help me out? Is this episode past the Manga yet or is the Manga ahead still? Also what do you guys mean by 'Original Ending'? Does that mean its following the Manga ending? Also, has it been confirmed that they are making Season 2 or not? Really appreciate teh help :D
it's been original since episode 20. Basically the rest of the series is going to be a different story from the manga (Although I have a feeling that some of these events will play out similarly in the manga). The studio and the mangaka collaborated on this because there is no way in hell that this series is getting a second season and so they wanted to give the anime an ending
Nov 30, 2014 6:55 PM

Oct 2014
I really am enjoying this anime it's no secret the manga is better but i have loved the anime all the way through. (ok I will admit that preview made me think wtf but i have faith)
Nov 30, 2014 6:56 PM

Jun 2012
REKT said:
Guys can someone help me out? Is this episode past the Manga yet or is the Manga ahead still? Also what do you guys mean by 'Original Ending'? Does that mean its following the Manga ending? Also, has it been confirmed that they are making Season 2 or not? Really appreciate teh help :D

Past ep 19 the story changed completely(for the worst). The manga as been behind the anime since the episode Mine died. Original ending is a ending different from the source(manga) hence "original", so it's not following the ending of the manga since nobody knows no matter what they say, when the manga is going to end.
Regarding the season 2, there is a big probability(99%) that it won't happen, since has you know Akame anime was really well adapted until ep 19, so the reason that they(studio) are fucking up the last 5 episodes is strongly believed that the studio doesn't have plans to continue this series in a second season.
Nov 30, 2014 7:01 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
REKT said:
Tokoya said:
it's been original since episode 20. Basically the rest of the series is going to be a different story from the manga (Although I have a feeling that some of these events will play out similarly in the manga). The studio and the mangaka collaborated on this because there is no way in hell that this series is getting a second season and so they wanted to give the anime an ending

Oh I see so they are making a different ending -_-
Do you know the reason why they are not making Season 2? Money problems?
The anime failed to do what it set out to do is all. Sales for the BD werent good enough and the popularity and sales of the manga is still extremely low. Plus most of the stuff they cut out was shit and was too "edgy" to show on tv
Nov 30, 2014 7:07 PM
Apr 2014
So now AGK isn't just doing an anime-only original ending, it's not making sense anymore.

I never really liked Akame Ga Kill that much in the first place, but now it's just fucking logic in the ass and presenting us with the lamest, most uninspired, megazord final boss teigu
PancakesAndStuffNov 30, 2014 7:11 PM
Nov 30, 2014 7:10 PM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
REKT said:

Oh I see so they are making a different ending -_-
The anime failed to do what it set out to do is all. Sales for the BD werent good enough and the popularity and sales of the manga is still extremely low. Plus most of the stuff they cut out was character development that made characters relevant and other shock factor pandering that was too "edgy" to show on tv

The means didn't justify the end... but the End was glorious either way.
Nov 30, 2014 7:17 PM

Oct 2013
it would have been badass to have the sisters on the same side
pretty good episode was expected XD
glad akame didn't get killed fuck that cry at the end was fucking heart wrenching
[/quote]
Nov 30, 2014 7:19 PM

Feb 2013
REKT said:
So does Mine die in the Manga or not? i dont even understand this shiz ;_;

Apr 2013
REKT said:

Nope, she's still alive (for now, at least)

And, a Mecha? Seriously?

Aug 2014
REKT said:

Since the anime pretty much ran out of material from episode 20, and taking into consideration the fact that the manga comes out monthly... yeah, they're not doing a Season 2 any time soon.

REKT said:

As of the latest chapter, no. Remember, this is anime-original. Since episode 20 you shouldn't really associate the two together.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Nov 30, 2014 7:23 PM

Apr 2011
Well I know for sure the manga is way better than the anime for now. I just don't understand why the studio didn't just put off the anime until the manga finishes or until it's a decent amount of chapters ahead for a 24 episodic series.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Nov 30, 2014 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
Ok only 2 more weeks then I can read the manga and watch Mine and Tatsumi live a happy life. Also, seriously, how could even the trolls bitch about the animation in this show? This fight was animated beautifully.
Nov 30, 2014 7:41 PM

Jun 2014
Well that was actually kinda sad....
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 30, 2014 8:03 PM
Apr 2013
Old_Raven said:
Ok only 2 more weeks then I can read the manga and watch Mine and Tatsumi live a happy life. Also, seriously, how could even the trolls bitch about the animation in this show? This fight was animated beautifully.

Beautifully?

You should watch F/S N: UBW to see what real animation is.

[spoiler]

Nov 30, 2014 8:06 PM

Jan 2013
I feel like I'm the only one who enjoyed this ep LOL
Nov 30, 2014 8:08 PM

Oct 2014
alex_stungunace said:
I feel like I'm the only one who enjoyed this ep LOL

You are not alone people are just too pissed about the preview for the next episode and the anime not following the manga to acknowledge that they enjoyed it
Nov 30, 2014 8:08 PM

Mar 2012
Can't wait for the next episode of Gundam ga Kill.
Nov 30, 2014 8:09 PM

May 2014
WHY DOES EVERYONE DIE? OMG... lol

Kurome was cool. At least Akame didn't die :

When they both clashed i thought they died
Nov 30, 2014 8:14 PM
Sep 2014
Labib said:
WHY DOES EVERYONE DIE? OMG... lol

Kurome was cool. At least Akame didn't die :

When they both clashed i thought they died

well.. each episode is called KILL the SOMETHING..

so the Emperor is next
Nov 30, 2014 8:16 PM
May 2014
Zabrios said:
Old_Raven said:

Beautifully?

You should watch F/S N: UBW to see what real animation is.

[spoiler]

[/quote]
I concur, but AgK's animation is actually fine as well. It's just Ufotable that's being too epic with F/S N.
Nov 30, 2014 8:29 PM

Dec 2013
next episode:

Kill the Anime
Nov 30, 2014 8:31 PM

Feb 2014
The fight was so lacking...
Nov 30, 2014 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
D3pthCharge said:
The anime failed to do what it set out to do is all. Sales for the BD werent good enough and the popularity and sales of the manga is still extremely low. Plus most of the stuff they cut out was character development that made characters relevant and other shock factor pandering that was too "edgy" to show on tv.

So in short terms, if all the people ranting here had bought the Blu-rays instead, then thing wouldn't had been a train wreck.
Anyway, I didn't think that the anime is a train wreck at all. I'm quite hyped in the next ep. My only problem in this anime is that why didn't they target the Prime Minister from the very beginning.
Nov 30, 2014 8:56 PM

Jan 2014
this anime should be renamed to Anime ga Kill.
Nov 30, 2014 9:00 PM

Oct 2014
I see not too many people liked this episode. Then again, more and more have shown discontent since the anime went off its path with the manga.

I feel the fight would've gone on longer had that Danger Beast not awoken and killed Kurome's puppets. I also had a feeling that Wave would somehow become involved (he wasn't really involved, but he still showed up). I just wonder what he'll do now. I'm almost certain he'll survive.
Nov 30, 2014 9:13 PM

Jul 2011
I thought the fight was pretty good and the ending was just great.

I feel bad for Wave.
Nov 30, 2014 9:18 PM

Aug 2013
All I need to be satisfied with the ending is TatsumixAkame, and neither die.
Nov 30, 2014 9:47 PM

Apr 2013
how are some people still defending this? fuck man this is black bullet all over again.. trash.
Nov 30, 2014 9:49 PM
Jul 2011
It's not about following the manga content anymore. The anime original content is just flat out trying to be a ridiculous as possible it seems now. That's one way for the series to remain memorable though I guess.

Wave is probably gonna die next to power up Tatsumi's Incursio or something equally dumb. Bah, his character (and Ran's) seems to be done here.

Special shout out to Esdeath cleavage bounce scene.
Nov 30, 2014 9:54 PM

Oct 2014
Sourire said:
how are some people still defending this? fuck man this is black bullet all over again.. trash.

Some people still would like to watch the series. It's not really worth acting like they're worse than Hitler, is it? No one's forcing you to watch it. *shrugs*

ErenxMikasa said:
All I need to be satisfied with the ending is TatsumixAkame, and neither die.

I second this. Although I'm losing faith in it. I'll settle for them both not dying though.
Nov 30, 2014 10:00 PM

Apr 2013
MagicFN said:
Sourire said:

Some people still would like to watch the series. It's not really worth acting like they're worse than Hitler, is it? No one's forcing you to watch it. *shrugs*
huh? try making sense next time.. the writing is getting worse every week, characters death have become predictable and lack any impact, the dialogue is the most cliché thing someone could come up with, the insurmountable amount of plotholes.. I could go on and on and on.. ofc some people might enjoy it, some people enjoyed black bullet for fuck sakes.
Nov 30, 2014 10:02 PM

Feb 2012
Seems to me that after AGK shitty BD sales whitefox just stopped giving a shit.
Nov 30, 2014 10:03 PM

Oct 2014
Sourire said:
MagicFN said:

huh? try making sense next time.. the writing is getting worse every week, characters death have become predictable and lack any impact, the dialogue is the most cliché thing someone could come up with, the insurmountable amount of plotholes.. I could go on and on and on.. ofc some people might enjoy it, some people enjoyed black bullet for fuck sakes.

Well I tried...
Nov 30, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2011
I was really trying to stay off this band wagon but holy hell this really is swirling the toilet bowel now. What a damn disappointment. These last few episodes have been really really bad by comparison. I really was enjoying this series but the writing and events are night and day different. It is painfully obvious where the pull from material stopped and where the new story boarding began.

BobDiesel said:
These manga readers though are constantly whining. Its getting quite annoying. Okay it stopped following the manga after episode 19, get over it and give an episode credit when its needed. This wasn't a bad episode.It was rushed but there was action and the action was great. Lots of emotion too. It was a great episode. I don't know why everyone here is hating on this anime its epic. They're squeezing everything in but it makes sense they're trying to end it. There's tonnes of animes out there with shit unfinished endings so I don't mind that its rushed, just as long as it ends well.

please just shut up. There is no credit to be given here. The characters themselves, how they act and what they say, are like different people then how they were a few weeks ago. Shit is happening at a rate that parallels how few weeks are left of the show ie shit is happening to quickly progress to ending. Emotion? There is no emotion at this stage. That fight was awful and felt scripted. This will not end well. How can one be satisfied in an ending if the journey was unsatisfactory. You make no fucking sense.
IZEROIINov 30, 2014 10:42 PM
Nov 30, 2014 10:38 PM

May 2013
WOW You fucking serious? Haha well way to go, to make a shitty anime even more down hill. ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWER!!
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Nov 30, 2014 10:47 PM

Oct 2013
Anime only watcher here. i think most ppl are mad because it doesnt adapt the same way as it did in the manga xD.

I still love the series so far, and might read the manga just to see what they left out. aint gonna be mad since i love AGK for any way the story is told.

PS: same thing is happening on the Grisaia no Kajitsu thread. I've finished the whole VN, but not even hating the anime adaptation.

PSS: im always confused why ppl like to rage when its not adapted similarly. I dont even see the problem if they adapt VN/Manga into an anime and content is slightly different. Im just happy they atleast got animated lol. while the rest i can just chat/explain to my friends what they made different, which made talking about anime/manga fun as we open up a discussion between friends xD
Hinasaki_KNov 30, 2014 10:57 PM
Nov 30, 2014 10:50 PM
Sep 2012
A lot of you people here are just toxic and ridiculous. And here I thought I had found a place with a decent anime community. I should have known better than thinking a decent anime community could actually exist.
Nov 30, 2014 10:54 PM
Sep 2013
The fight scene was decent, though I expected more tbh.
Akame crying in the end was so sad.':( RIP Kurome.
Nov 30, 2014 10:57 PM

Oct 2014
HeidenOvTheNord said:
A lot of you people here are just toxic and ridiculous. And here I thought I had found a place with a decent anime community. I should have known better than thinking a decent anime community could actually exist.

The internet is a cesspool... some people are nice... other people are not so much... and the majority type words without realizing the weight they carry.

And nothing is as bad as the video gaming community... its like brand shaming to the extreme...
Nov 30, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2012
When Akame started to cry :(. R.I.P Kurome and poor Wave. Feels all around.
Nov 30, 2014 11:05 PM
Sep 2012
D3pthCharge said:
HeidenOvTheNord said:

The internet is a cesspool... some people are nice... other people are not so much... and the majority type words without realizing the weight they carry.

And nothing is as bad as the video gaming community... its like brand shaming to the extreme...

I'm aware. Just about any community online is just awful. I'm a gamer and a metalhead, and both communities can be freaking awful, which is most of the time. Honestly, I'd say the metal community is the worst of them that I have involvement in, since I deal with the underground metal community in person and these people can... don't get me started. Anyways, I use to like talking all sorts of crap online myself but it just got tiring. I'd really rather enjoy things but you certainly can't have any logical or positive conversations without people constantly trying to derail the subject or acting like it is worse than Hitler.
Nov 30, 2014 11:06 PM

Dec 2013
Sad ep I feel bad for wave. :(

Ok could someone who likes the anime please try to watch the next ep as fast as they can? I'm kinda sick and tired of the first 1-3 pages being filled with people hating on it. -_-
Nov 30, 2014 11:07 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Sourire said:
MagicFN said:

> implying that the manga was any better in this department

Lol
Nov 30, 2014 11:14 PM
Sep 2012
Shadowsnake777 said:
Sad ep I feel bad for wave. :(

Ok could someone who likes the anime please try to watch the next ep as fast as they can? I'm kinda sick and tired of the first 1-3 pages being filled with people hating on it. -_-

If they do, they will only get bashed by all the people on the hate train. "How daaaaaaaaaaare you enjoy this anime!!!"
Nov 30, 2014 11:35 PM
Apr 2013
So glad Kurome's dead. She and Wave seriously annoy the hell out of me. How people can love her but hate Mine is beyond me.

2 eps left.
Nov 30, 2014 11:42 PM
Jan 2014
But when Akame broke down tho!

If there was anything good about this different route, that was the only one.

For the next episode though, I see Tatsumi finally willing to pilot EVA after all this time....wait....oh....wrong show...
peachhead96Nov 30, 2014 11:47 PM
Nov 30, 2014 11:59 PM

Feb 2008
Did everyone get high and forget the fact that we've had multiple kaiju battles (special mention goes to the Dr. Stylish battle, which is ten times more ridiculous than this latest premise) through out this show. The gundam imperial arms actually looks cool and I look forward to it's fight. I find it stupid that people are losing their shit over this latest ridiculous addition to the show in a show that is already over the top in design and story.
Dec 1, 2014 12:14 AM

Apr 2013
AkaHoshii said:
Anime only watcher here. i think most ppl are mad because it doesnt adapt the same way as it did in the manga xD.
then you haven't read this thread at all.
Tokoya said:
Sourire said:
> implying that the manga was any better in this department

Lol
havent read the manga so I couldn't say, but it was at least decent at first, now I'm forcing my self to finish this pile of crap.
Dec 1, 2014 12:19 AM

Jun 2013
Looks like the dropped the animation with this episode as well.

Holy fuck I hope the anime isnt spoiling the manga because this is shit.

Good job Wave letting Kurome straight up get killed mhmm. It's like they arent even enemies.

And some giant mecha shit??

Thumbs down.
Dec 1, 2014 12:21 AM

Feb 2008
Sourire said:

Because people have different opinions than yourself and your just going to have to learn how to deal with that.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2014

528 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1210 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1367 by CloudJ »»
May 22, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

610 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 19, 6:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.