Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2012 12:04 PM
Nov 2012
Jyuu-niDesu said:

Looks like the KV-2s main drawback, It's slow reloading gun , is exploited. And from the end credits it looks like they defected.

That's not the KV-2 in the ED. The team shown in the ED are those three still-unnamed Oarai schoolgirls in the OP, riding what definitely is a Type 3 Chi-Nu medium tank.
Dec 10, 2012 12:36 PM
Nov 2012
SayuriUliana said:
Jyuu-niDesu said:

Looks like the KV-2s main drawback, It's slow reloading gun , is exploited. And from the end credits it looks like they defected.

That's not the KV-2 in the ED. The team shown in the ED are those three still-unnamed Oarai schoolgirls in the OP, riding what definitely is a Type 3 Chi-Nu medium tank.

Whoah! you are right, are you a tank spotter or something? You seem to be very knowledgeable down to the tiny detail of tanks, Like the Tiger P, where most of us still thought it was a common Tiger I.
From the large turret, and that so similar road wheels, I immediately assume it was a KV-2. I did't even know whats a Type-3 Chi-Niu, but I did sense something when I saw the gun recoil mechanism.
Anyways thanks again for the correction. And this means they are going to discover more tanks, and that Tiger P is bound to shown up sooner or later[yes, I'am mad with Tigers]
Dec 10, 2012 12:51 PM
Nov 2012
Jyuu-niDesu said:

Whoah! you are right, are you a tank spotter or something?

More like a detail spotter. Having an interest in military hardware from tanks to guns to airplanes, it's oftentimes the smallest details that allow for identification between stuff that otherwise might look similar at a distance.

And one of my favorite parts of the episode. This song better come complete in the OST!
Dec 10, 2012 1:00 PM
Nov 2012
SayuriUliana said:
Jyuu-niDesu said:

Whoah! you are right, are you a tank spotter or something?

More like a detail spotter. Having an interest in military hardware from tanks to guns to airplanes, it's oftentimes the smallest details that allow for identification between stuff that otherwise might look similar at a distance.

And one of my favorite parts of the episode. This song better come complete in the OST!

I am more into cars ,and have spent a very long time studying Naval warfare from WW2 til now, so I pretty much can spot the difference between Battleships and Heavy Cruisers[Destroyer and Frigates less so].

Tanks have recently been my interest ever since I got a tank collection magazine thant comes with a model tank with every purchase, and Garupan came at a perfect time just as I am brushing up my tank knowledge.

Anzu has just spiral up my favorite character ranking.
Dec 10, 2012 3:24 PM

Apr 2011
Darn cliffhanger! I don't know who won.
Dec 10, 2012 4:22 PM
Sep 2012
Best video on the web incoming.

Dec 10, 2012 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
Loved this episode, but the cliffhanger is gonna have me writhing the entire week now. I loved how Anzu just went out like a boss, taking out a load of tanks before being taken out. And man, hiding a Stg-III in the snow, great use of that tank.

This episode had me real excited.
Dec 10, 2012 5:47 PM

Oct 2012
Yuzu . . . . Katyusha .

While the tanks are generally acknowledged to be accurate, a lot of people have criticized the character design in GaruPan. Some people find it old fashioned. Other people are disappointed in the lack of fine detail compared to Haruhi. Suspension of disbelief has permitted me to accept the two foregoing weaknesses. However, I find it extremely distracting that a few of the characters are blatantly unrealistic. I am speaking about Yuzu (小山柚子) and Katyusha. You can see what I mean by referring to this interactive world map:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

Other MyAnimeList posters have mentioned that "Anzu" means "apricot" and "Momo" means "peach". Nobody has explained what "Yuzu" ( 柚子 ) means. So I will. A yuzu is a citrus fruit roughly analogous to a grapefruit. To get a rough sense of the size of a yuzu, after the inside is eaten, the empty rind can be used as a hat for small children. 'Nuff said.

A yuzu hat: http://fundtalk-fundy.blogspot.ca/2010/09/blog-post_21.html
okanaganDec 10, 2012 5:58 PM
Dec 10, 2012 9:37 PM
Sep 2012
"..., to the conditions of surrender, so that they work for 3 months weeding, treading wheat plains and peeling potatoes?" Katyusha LOL

This episode is freaking amazing! The best yet. I lol'd so much when Miho did that fish dance and everyone joined in - in front of the cameras. It's too bad that the girl from Pravda didn't say anything about it. I'm sure that it would have been funny.

That cliffhanger - Ahhhhh!
Dec 10, 2012 9:41 PM
Sep 2012
NOOOOOO! Another long wait for Girls und Panzer. What will I do without my GaruPan?
Dec 10, 2012 10:51 PM

Mar 2012
Why is this show so entertaining? I don't understand how such a stupid idea for a show could be this much fun. Great episode.

Hoppy said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-12-10/girls-and-panzer-last-episode-slated-for-january-9-by-at-x

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: I just realized I haven't posted anything about this yet, but I really appreciate all the peeps going into the technical details and military references in each episode. It makes these GaruPan threads some of the only worthwhile threads on MAL.
NotDolphyDec 10, 2012 10:59 PM
Dec 10, 2012 10:56 PM
Oct 2012
this show is so entertaining but people throw it away so quickly
Dec 10, 2012 10:58 PM

Apr 2009
NONNA SHOT FIRST

PRAVDA VS BLACK FOREST FINAL: REMATCH EDITION
Dec 10, 2012 11:06 PM
Sep 2012
okanagan said:
Yuzu . . . . Katyusha .

While the tanks are generally acknowledged to be accurate, a lot of people have criticized the character design in GaruPan. Some people find it old fashioned. Other people are disappointed in the lack of fine detail compared to Haruhi. Suspension of disbelief has permitted me to accept the two foregoing weaknesses. However, I find it extremely distracting that a few of the characters are blatantly unrealistic. I am speaking about Yuzu (小山柚子) and Katyusha. You can see what I mean by referring to this interactive world map:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285
Yuzu is the exception while Katyusha is the angry loli. Loli's usually don't have any breasts since they're supposed to be undeveloped.

Of all the things to gripe about... LOL
IconicDec 10, 2012 11:12 PM
Dec 10, 2012 11:09 PM

Feb 2012
BAD END to the episode... Wanna know why???

Cos we gotta wait another week for the conclusive end
Dec 10, 2012 11:23 PM
Dec 2012
If you manage to pause in the .5 seconds it was shown after the type 89 was lost in the explosion, it looks like the tank's track was hit rather than the tank itself with the pieces flying out of the explosion.

A track hit wouldn't raise the white flag I think because the StuG got hit earlier in the episode and broke the track; the white flag didn't raise.

I'm so gonna hate waiting for what actually happened next episode.
The wind will blow in the open sky, and the vast ocean of blue will lead us into a new adventure tomorrow. We will not stop; only continue forward to obtain what we desire.
Dec 10, 2012 11:31 PM
Sep 2012
Toyama_Reki said:
If you manage to pause in the .5 seconds it was shown after the type 89 was lost in the explosion, it looks like the tank's track was hit rather than the tank itself with the pieces flying out of the explosion.

A track hit wouldn't raise the white flag I think because the StuG got hit earlier in the episode and broke the track; the white flag didn't raise.

Good catch Toyama_Reki.

Although I never suspected that Pravda would win, it's nice to know how the girls of Ooarai would come out of that battle to win the match.
Dec 11, 2012 12:01 AM

Jan 2011
this episode was pretty damn good action wise i came expecting Tanks drifting i left happy.

even though it seems clear who won how they gonna just end it there?!

plus side ED characters are ones yet to be introduced
Dec 11, 2012 12:03 AM

Dec 2008
ow no.. that damn cliffhanger... f*ck..

i can't wait for the next week!!!!. please lend me some time machine...

though ooarai certainly win.. if not, how can miho teach her mother a lesson? lol
ooarai will annihilate black forest next match..

Dec 11, 2012 12:23 AM
Dec 2012
Toyama_Reki said:
If you manage to pause in the .5 seconds it was shown after the type 89 was lost in the explosion, it looks like the tank's track was hit rather than the tank itself with the pieces flying out of the explosion..

Ah sorry, let me clarify a little bit -_-;

I didn't mean you actually SEE the shot hit the track, I'm just identifying that the pieces flying out of the explosion during that .5 seconds are all pieces of tank tracks; hard to see but there's no way those pieces came from the body of the tank itself.
The wind will blow in the open sky, and the vast ocean of blue will lead us into a new adventure tomorrow. We will not stop; only continue forward to obtain what we desire.
Dec 11, 2012 12:29 AM

Apr 2011
Damn! Turtle team rocks! Seeing them owning those tanks is just awesome!
Dec 11, 2012 12:33 AM

Feb 2011
Wow best episode so far, Anzu sure did go badass today. I wonder why is their gunner Momo in the first place..

Toyama_Reki said:

Yea pretty much this. It looks like the type 89 only got tracked, just like what happened to StuG and IS earlier on. On the other hand, Pravda's T34 got hit right on its face from StuG, there's no way it could survive that... I guess
The Game.
Dec 11, 2012 12:41 AM
Dec 2012
tachime said:
Yea pretty much this. It looks like the type 89 only got tracked, just like what happened to StuG and IS earlier on. On the other hand, Pravda's T34 got hit right on its face from StuG, there's no way it could survive that... I guess

The T-34 got hit right on the underside of the belly; the armor there is incredibly weak (as in all tanks...no one is expecting to get hit on the underside of a tank). Not to mention a StuG is a powerful tank destroyer that could destroy a T-34 from the front if it has too.. No way it survived that shot; the belly just makes the shot overkill :D
Dec 11, 2012 12:44 AM
Mar 2012
This episode really took the action to new heights, and we finally get some worthwhile action from the Turtle team. Gotta say that was some sick driving from Yuzu, too, it takes real effort to make a tank drift like that and not lose control on snow. And how she can estimate braking distance and stop right in front of the enemy tank without skidding right into it, sweeeet.
Dec 11, 2012 12:51 AM

Feb 2011
Toyama_Reki said:

The T-34 got hit right on the underside of the belly; the armor there is incredibly weak (as in all tanks...no one is expecting to get hit on the underside of a tank). Not to mention a StuG is a powerful tank destroyer that could destroy a T-34 from the front if it has too.. No way it survived that shot; the belly just makes the shot overkill :D

Haha yes, I mean its underside, the "face" should have a better armor. Either way, you can't survive a point blank shot from a StuG.. It's overkill, as you said
The Game.
Dec 11, 2012 1:40 AM

Oct 2011
Very nice episode
Seeing StuG finally getting serious was a good thing - and finally it was used as IT should be

KV on guard was funny... Sure it's tough but weak gun, low speed makes it not the best choice.

And t(38) using Soviet strategy against them was adorable (this was one way of dealing with heavy German tanks - aproach them and try to hit from near distance).
Dec 11, 2012 2:08 AM

Aug 2008
Great ep. Awesome action! Loved the anglerfish dance. The look on her moms face.. Darn you cliffhanger! Noooooo!!!!!!!!
Woot!
Dec 11, 2012 3:40 AM
Jun 2008
so after student council explain how need win the tournament to save the school give some wonder & worry well miho pull in fish dance to cheer everyone to get all do it.

& what next cue WOLVERINES shout no surrender cue all or nothing with student council bring down two russian tanks in blaze of glory give russian call in big gun tank.

with all shooting & target for flag let shot to shots with so tight like went to a photo finish to be continued!!!
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 11, 2012 4:48 AM

Aug 2012
FFFUUU, cliffhanger T_T

Anyway, awesome ep... love then anglerfish dance :P
RabbiacDec 11, 2012 4:54 AM
Dec 11, 2012 4:59 AM

Sep 2008
does anyone has the pic of sodoko with her clones/copies, it was a photoshop one from ep 8.
Books are gateways to new worlds...
Dec 11, 2012 5:14 AM

Oct 2012
The Discipline Committee / Duck Team

GomoyoSodokoPazobi

The Discipline Committee ( 風紀委員 ) for the Ooarai Girl's Academy consists of three girls. The committee's job is to enforce school rules. This sounds a bit weird to North American people, but I know that this idea exists in some other countries besides Japan. The Chair of the Discipline Committee is Midoriko Sono. Her nickname is Sodoko. As is often the case in Japanese nicknames, it is formed by picking some syllables from the original name. Start with Sono Midoriko. Then arbitrarily pick out some syllables: SOno miDOriKO. And you get Sodoko. Don't call her Sodoko because she hates it. You should address her as Sono Midoriko. Midoriko always stands at the front gate to record the names of anybody who shows up late for school. There are other rules such as no makeup. Also, every rule also applies when attending any official school function, and that includes tank battles. Fans asked GaruPan Director Tsutomu Mizushima if the three girls are clones or sisters. They are not, he said. They merely have the same hair style. There is a longstanding tradition that members of the Discipline Committee always have a bob cut.

Here are the three members:

Last name: Sono 園
First name: Midoriko みどり子
Nickname: Sodoko そど子
Inspiration for nickname: Sodom ( name of a famous ancient city )
Hair style: jet black, bob cut
Hair length: medium
Voice actress: Shiori Izawa 井澤詩織
Position: Committee Chair, Tank Commander, 47 mm gun

Last name: Gotou 後藤
First name: Moyoko もよ子
Nickname: Gomoyo ごもよ
Inspiration for nickname: Gomorrah ( name of a famous ancient city )
Hair length: long (to shoulder)
Position: Driver

Last name: Komparu 金春
First name: Nozomi 希美
Nickname: Pazobi パゾ美
Inspiration for nickname: Italian film director Pier Paolo Pasolini who directed "Salò, or the 120 days of Sodom"
Hair length: short (top of ears)
Position: 75 mm Howitzer
okanaganDec 11, 2012 5:55 AM
Dec 11, 2012 5:17 AM
Nov 2012
tachime said:
Yea pretty much this. It looks like the type 89 only got tracked, just like what happened to StuG and IS earlier on.guess

The IS-2 never got detracked. In fact, of all the tanks that the Pz38(t) engaged, it was the one that came out the least damaged, and was the only one able to move to meet up with the pursuit team.

It true though that previous incidents show tracking as not being a knock-out condition. We first see this in episode 4 when the Pz38(t) got detracked, and yet still managed to continue on into the fight.

Dalek-baka said:

KV on guard was funny... Sure it's tough but weak gun, low speed makes it not the best choice.

We're talking about the KV-2 model here, equipped with the 152mm M-10 howitzer which could kill a tank through sheer explosive power alone using HE, hardly a weapon you could classify as 'weak'. On the other hand, it does suffer from having shells so large and heavy that it makes reloading the gun a time-consuming affair, something pointed out and used to great effect this episode.
Dec 11, 2012 5:29 AM
Jun 2009
Discipline Committee? My elementary, middle and high schools have them. Moralists with high and mighty attitude, they are like the commissar.

Anyway, I hope the girl with bunny ears is not Chi-nu gunner....
Dec 11, 2012 5:44 AM

Jul 2010
Damn, this show knows how to leave you hanging for more. Some wicked tank driving in this episode.
Dec 11, 2012 6:05 AM
Oct 2009
i love it when yukari and erwin sung Japanese Military Songs & Songs in War [Yuki no Shingun]

i found a youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t-XCUJzSAw
Dec 11, 2012 6:11 AM

Oct 2012
^ See also the karaoke version which shows the lyrics (in Japanese).
Symbv posted it yesterday. It dates from the Meiji era.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=ELvCVDLFauk

Sing along. We have lots of snow here today so maybe I'll give it a try.
okanaganDec 11, 2012 8:41 AM
Dec 11, 2012 6:42 AM
Oct 2009
yay, thanks, sing along too!

on this episode i just notice that ooarai flag team was the duck team, and not the turtle team. When they battled sanders and anzio, ooarai's flag tank was turtle team.

It's really scary when the duck team got showered by the russian tank, really struggle to avoid those attack.

And Anzu's turtle team really had done a good job, by defeating 2 tanks (if im not wrong)

Even though It's still a cliffhanger , either ooarai or pravda won the battle, but judging from those new girls and tank in the ending. ooarai should have advance to the final. I'm really excited to see the finals between sisters.
(it's like watching saki - mahjong)

really love it!
Dec 11, 2012 6:45 AM

Apr 2011
The anglerfish dance must be the highlight of the episode. The look of everyone's faces is just hilarious. I'm even embarass watching them.
Dec 11, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2010
This looks like a draw which means the victor will be decided in a different way.
My guess is either by the number of tanks taken down or the number of tanks still standing most likely the first one that is if it's a draw.
It was a exciting match and it's a wonder no one got hurt especially the student council's tank that was hit hard even spinning around.
I wonder how the hid the StuG so fast in the snow it's pretty big after all it was a nice action tho.

The face of Miho's mother when she was looking at that dance was so funny looks like she didn't like that part at all.
She was also about to leave when she taught the situation was hopeless i wonder how she will think about her daughter now that she managed to fight herself out of that hopeless situation.
And Hana's mother seems more involved in the match then expected so maybe her view might change as well.
Dec 11, 2012 7:21 AM

Oct 2012
Somebody wanted to see this composite image of the discipline committee

http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/p/pema/20121110/20121110122151.jpg

I hope the link works. If not, cut and paste into another browser.

See also great fan art of Sono-san (Sodoko):

http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/025/750/86/N000/000/000/135255316849513224323_1210k.JPG
http://userdisk.webry.biglobe.ne.jp/025/750/86/N000/000/000/135211924560913210150_1203z.JPG
http://www.gofuweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/sodoko.jpg
okanaganDec 11, 2012 7:26 AM
Dec 11, 2012 7:30 AM
Oct 2012
Another excellent episode, again it makes the beginning of the week worthwhile.

A couple of comments to spark conversation.

1) Tracks. I think the rules probably distinguish between shooting the tracks off and shooting the wheels, the first wouldn't necessarily incapacitate a tank, it could still move, just not as easily as before. It probably would require some additional damage (such as damaging the carriage) to surrender the tank.
2) Last week I predicted that no matter what Miho did, her mother would still disown her. I think her dsesire is still there, however I now think that if Oourai wins, she won't be able to disown Miho because the next battle is against Black Forest. It would be very un-Senshado-ish to do something like that immediately before the match. A threat perhaps, but nothing more.
3) This is now the third time the opposing team have commented on Miho's tactics as being non-standard. This gets me thinking that perhaps Senshado has become an extremely conservative sport, dominated by theory over tactics. Miho's brand is far more entertaining to watch, but this of course brings her squarely in opposition to her mother's style.
4) Lovely cliffhanger, we know that Oourai wins, but still what an anticipatory place to end the episode.
Dec 11, 2012 7:45 AM

Feb 2011
SayuriUliana said:

The IS-2 never got detracked. In fact, of all the tanks that the Pz38(t) engaged, it was the one that came out the least damaged, and was the only one able to move to meet up with the pursuit team.

It true though that previous incidents show tracking as not being a knock-out condition. We first see this in episode 4 when the Pz38(t) got detracked, and yet still managed to continue on into the fight.

Ah you are right. I thought it got detracked since they said something like "IS-2 is now back" when they met up with the pursuit team but if you check the episode around 15:59 it is clear that the IS-2 is the only one that is moving.
The Game.
Dec 11, 2012 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
Dalek-baka said:
Very nice episode

152mm M-10 howitzer is NOT a weak gun. It only has to hit the target.

From my post in ep8 discussion thread (got deleted due to rollback, good thing I copied it):
KV-2 with 152mm M-10 howitzer - slow, big - and badass. M-10 is shooting 5,5kg shells - sheer weight of the bullet is enough to tear apart a tank. This gun is dubbed a "trollgun" or "derpgun" by world of tank players - it can seriously damage high tier tanks (like let's say: IS-3, Tiger II, Jagdtiger - info for those who don't play world f tanks, what "high tier tanks" means; added just now, 11.12.12) or (if lucky) one shot them. Main drawbacks - poor accuracy and rate of fire. KV-2 has also very nice armor, pretty much impenetrable from the front (maybe except from those 75mm guns equipped on stug and pz4).

Anyway - epic episode is epic.
Dec 11, 2012 9:12 AM

Nov 2011
And with this episode, GuP is in my top 50. I didn't even expect it to be in my top 100, let alone top 50. Truly one of the biggest surprises of 2012.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 11, 2012 9:30 AM

Sep 2012
Even outside the anime itself, the director Mizushima keeps throwing pleasant surprises at us. He now got one of the Ooarai girls to dance the Anko Dance in real life earlier today !! It was broadcast in Nico video and apparently it will be included as an extra in one of the BDs to be released !

So who took up the challenge to dance in full camera view? Which seiyuu? It is Mikako Takahashi, seiyuu for Yuzu the big-breasted girl from the student council http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikako_Takahashi . She is also the seiyuu for Rebecca in Dog Days too. Reading her history made me realize that there is a reason why it is her who danced: Before she became a seiyuu back in 1999 because of the anime Excel Saga, she was on a singing career and she did not fear singing in cosplay costume in public event. Even after she became a seiyuu, occasionally videos of her doing the dances of pop singers like AKB48 could be seen. So it makes sense to pick her to do the dance in public, although even her fearless history of singing in cosplay did not persuade her agency to allow her to dance in that tight outfit LOL

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm19558700
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 11, 2012 9:34 AM

Oct 2012
You need to have registered with NicoVideo in order to view that Ankou dance video.
But registering is free and not hard and does not require Japanese.
Start the registration process by going to: http://www.nicovideo.jp
It is worth the minor hassle.

Some other anime series have dances associated with them. But this one is a classic !

Please refer to my Post #28 for an explanation of the meaning of her name "Yuzu".
okanaganDec 11, 2012 9:52 AM
Dec 11, 2012 9:52 AM

May 2012
There's the youtube version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2dHpF0VSdE
Dec 11, 2012 9:57 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, so the reason why Ooarai Girls High School is selected to be closed was because of budget cuts, so that why Sesaha-do was revived, man, I wonder why did Anzu said in the 1st place?
Nasty001Dec 11, 2012 10:50 AM
Dec 11, 2012 11:44 AM
Nov 2012
I've just completed 6 of the 7 chapters Girls Und Panzer: Little Army manga.

From there I can deduce that Maho actually is sympathetic towards the her little sister Miho and very close to her since childhood. She is like Miho, but much more calm and precise and focused, not to mention humorless and deadly[A bit German a stereotype would say]. But both sisters are able to come out with very effective tactics in combats and are capable of analyzing a situation and re-organize after. Their mother on the other hand is ruthlessly strict and holds the Nishizumi ways of battle with a iron grip.

But surprisingly, it Garupan:LA also shows why Miho actually abandon her flag Tiger to rescue the stricken and drowning IV. And why she believes winning was everything before coming to Ooarai. This all heightens the anticipation for the upcoming battle between the sisters, and we all agree that this is inevitable. Now about that Tiger....with 3 more ep of Garupan, this is wrapping up to be a great anime for me.

Additional info:
And I can see why Oarai school carrier was chosen to be scrapped. It's an old World War 2 Japanese design carrier, most likely Kaga or Tosa class, suggesting that the school is kinda old. St Gloriana aside, both Pravda and Saunders school are based on modern Admiral of the fleet Kuznetsov and Nimitz/enterprise design respectively. And Ooarai's carrier is really small compared with the others bigger carrier.
BTW, I am sure most of you guys have realize that Leopold giant screen that displays the battle during the tournament actually sits on the carriage of the of the Gustav railroad assault gun. The largest assault gun ever made.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

okanagan - Mar 25, 2013

274 by aimso1 »»
May 19, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 8, 2012

250 by shawn77134 »»
May 12, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

symbv - Oct 29, 2012

243 by Abeke »»
Mar 14, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

symbv - Mar 18, 2013

167 by giannis85 »»
Jan 21, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Girls und Panzer Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2012

191 by giannis85 »»
Jan 18, 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.