Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 12, 2012 11:07 PM
Sep 2009
Lauriet said:
Gooseyyy said:
I'd like to see Haruka and Sora's physically disabled children adapt to the society as a result of the WINcest that we just witnessed.

A generation of incest doesn't breed disabilities. Either mental or physical-- it's an excessively slim chance to even consider. Generations of breedings however have the greater tendency of breeding disabled and defective children. The most a single generation of incest has to worry about? Incest depression. Which is only bad if it slops into generations.

I'd hate to sound critical, but you people are surprisingly uninformed about this subject while participating in the forums of an anime with incest as a main theme.

This is all of course, going along with the assumption that Haruka and Sora's parents, grandparents and so forth actually aren't related at all, which hasn't been proven, nor denied.

But yeah, I'll read up all about WINcest next time I watch two relatives give each other BJs under a desk to have a well-informed post on MAL.
chocolaetmaelkJan 12, 2012 11:11 PM
Jan 13, 2012 7:32 PM

Jun 2008
I'd rather not have a sequel of any sort since then I wouldn't be able to keep believing that Sora and Haru died at the end.
Jan 14, 2012 2:27 PM

Jan 2012
Starchild already stopped making anything related to Yosuga no Sora, in other words they stopped milking it. So there will be no Yosuga no Sora 2.
---
Jan 28, 2012 1:04 PM
Oct 2011
tbh i think that sora is pregnant since the ending she said "it did come off" and the were having protected/unprotected sex.
Jan 28, 2012 1:11 PM

Dec 2011
Would be awesome if there was a season 2, and this time only about Sora and Haruka, not a million different arcs. I wish the first season had also been only about them two, that arc alone could have made a 12 ep series.
Jan 28, 2012 11:20 PM

Dec 2010
I'd like to see a season 2 of just Sora and Haru. But lol true @ redfoxoffire, I'd still like to believe that they died.

Offensive disabled children comment is offensive... Not saying I would totally support incest irl, but joking about the disabled kids ...........really?
"have you ever really danced on the edge? is something still scaring you?"
Mar 23, 2012 1:31 PM

Feb 2012
i'd only want more if it was just Haru and Sora and it was all hentai. * w*
Mar 23, 2012 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
Well, that would be interesting.
Mar 24, 2012 3:12 AM

Oct 2009
TIBBS4LIFE said:
tbh i think that sora is pregnant since the ending she said "it did come off" and the were having protected/unprotected sex.
She was referring the the crumbs on his mouth... and they weren't having sex at the end, just kissing.
GogettersApr 25, 2012 1:28 PM
Mar 24, 2012 3:53 AM

Dec 2011
Gogetters said:
TIBBS4LIFE said:
She was referring the the crumbs on his mouth...
lol
Apr 18, 2012 1:42 AM
Jan 2012
NO NO NO AND NO! i have seen far to many bad sequels, the series ended perfectly, let it be!
May 24, 2012 6:37 PM
Dec 2011
Sebulon said:
Would be awesome if there was a season 2, and this time only about Sora and Haruka, not a million different arcs. I wish the first season had also been only about them two, that arc alone could have made a 12 ep series.

I totally agree with you.

Mrdairyqueen,
'NO NO NO AND NO! i have seen far to many bad sequels, the series ended perfectly, let it be!'

Are you in denial? LOL
I'm pretty sure that they probably won't have a second season.
It's been, what? 2 Years or something since they first season came out.
Jul 4, 2012 1:09 AM

May 2012
This does not require a 2nd season, to me it needs maybe 2 or 3 ova's. To tell you the truth I would just be interested in the Sora X Haru relationship so making episodes for the other girls would just be a waste of time for me and I would probably just end up skipping them.
Jul 6, 2012 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
NK_500 said:
Starchild already stopped making anything related to Yosuga no Sora, in other words they stopped milking it. So there will be no Yosuga no Sora 2.

Figures... A few months ago, I've read an article in Sankaku Complex regarding an online survey held in Japan regarding the top 10 anime adults don't want to see their children watching... And Yosuga no Sora topped that list. Given this bit of info, I wouldn't wonder if Starchild stopped making anything related to YnS...
DarkTempestJul 6, 2012 3:23 PM
Jul 28, 2012 11:28 AM
Jul 2012
Does anyone know anything what happens in the VN sequel Haruka Na Sora? Sora does indeed get pregnant, but that's all I know.

Official website can be found here: http://www.cuffs-sphere.jp/haruka/index.html

I was hoping for an OVA, since even the manga had a quick, unsatisfying ending.
Sep 28, 2012 5:29 AM

Mar 2012
Leonard93 said:
i would rather see a 12-episode serie of the Main Arc, this anime could be so much better (its still good).

^Ditto. I Would Have Given The Sora Arc A Ten, But The Rest Of The Show Was So "Ugh".... The Manga (Made After The Anime) Focuses Mostly On Sora, So I Gave That A Ten Instead.

ticklemehellmo said:
Does anyone know anything what happens in the VN sequel Haruka Na Sora? Sora does indeed get pregnant, but that's all I know.

Official website can be found here: http://www.cuffs-sphere.jp/haruka/index.html

There Is A Sequel X.x ?! ... I Really Wish That Vn Was Fully Translated T.T
Oct 12, 2012 5:24 AM

Apr 2012
impossible, every ending chapter says "fin".
-_-
"You want to experience your fear?

Nov 9, 2012 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
That'd be awesome.... They would also re-do the show that it'd be only about the main arc and with better art...

Dec 8, 2012 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Yosuga no Sora was the first anime I watched where incest was.. the only 'Good End' if you ask me. Of course I'd like to see a second season of Yosuga no Sora, but I think what most people are asking here could be delivered with just an OVA or two. I'm not complaining, I just don't think it will happen, everything that needed to be done from the VN was, a second season just seems a bit silly without a second VN, but who knows, maybe we'll get one.
Dec 9, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2012
ugotsnipedbyme said:
Yosuga no Sora was the first anime I watched where incest was.. the only 'Good End' if you ask me. Of course I'd like to see a second season of Yosuga no Sora, but I think what most people are asking here could be delivered with just an OVA or two. I'm not complaining, I just don't think it will happen, everything that needed to be done from the VN was, a second season just seems a bit silly without a second VN, but who knows, maybe we'll get one.

Well, actually "there is" a second VN called Haruka na Soral although I didn't play it so I'm not sure if this new chapters is a sequel or just a spin-off.
IF you want another incest anime you should definitely see Boku wa Imouto ni Koi and Koi Kaze, I didn't see them in your list!
Dec 9, 2012 5:34 PM

Sep 2012
Redfoxoffire said:
I'd rather not have a sequel of any sort since then I wouldn't be able to keep believing that Sora and Haru died at the end.
This
Dec 9, 2012 5:42 PM
Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
Redfoxoffire said:
This

why do you want to believe they're dead?
Dec 9, 2012 5:57 PM

Jun 2012
JavierR said:
Red_Keys said:
Redfoxoffire said:
This

why do you want to believe they're dead?

Because drama/sad endings are more exciting in my opnion.
Dec 25, 2012 3:04 PM
Aug 2008
ticklemehellmo said:

She does not get pregnant (in the VNs anyway).
And they move/elope to Estonia and keep living there for a while before coming back to Japan and take over their dead parents' business. Their mother was supposedly an Estonian too.
Feb 1, 2013 4:18 AM
Oct 2012
I agree that it would definitely be interesting, but you have to put yourself in the shoes of the people who made it, as they will truthfully not make much off a second season, and not to mention that the first season had a great ending.
Feb 3, 2013 10:47 PM
Nov 2012
Astreus said:
rejer said:
ticklemehellmo said:

And they move/elope to Estonia and keep living there for a while before coming back to Japan and take over their dead parents' business. Their mother was supposedly an Estonian too.

Hmm... That's interesting. O_o
If this isn't enough to start a 2nd season then I don't know.

I could imagine how opening would be. We would see Haru and Sora, a little older, riding a train, looking through the window and how they recall their memories when they leave Japan. After that they would get off the train and meet they old friends and so on.

Now I just created a good opening for 2nd season. I hope that one day, we will see a 2nd season! ;_;

Yea I agree with everyone, I really liked this anime and I think a little extra would be nice. I would personally like a 90 minute movie where they come back and meet friends and go over how they made progress of dealing with "the taboo" maybe even have a baby and bring up the same drama with maybe a new face or something like a another girl liking Haru and trying to find out who the mother is exactly.etc. I think it would be great but you could do most of that in an ova or two. If they don't announce anything by now it seems unlikely though.
Feb 4, 2013 4:57 AM
Jan 2013
You know what ? I dont care what u guys think !

Yosuga No Sora was my first ever anime and I REALLY still love it ! Its about pure love ! I dont care about sex so you dont have too because you cant skip that part of love ... I Would really love 2nd season and in the 12 episode it was so amazing :) I loved the end when they kissed ... Actually there should be some Ovas where they are dropped by bus on the field , cuz thats how manga ended i love it :)

Just guys ! This is Romance anime .... This anime made my life better :/

So i guess thats it :)
-Yosugo
Feb 7, 2013 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
Yosugo said:
You know what ? I dont care what u guys think !

Yosuga No Sora was my first ever anime and I REALLY still love it ! Its about pure love ! I dont care about sex so you dont have too because you cant skip that part of love ... I Would really love 2nd season and in the 12 episode it was so amazing :) I loved the end when they kissed ... Actually there should be some Ovas where they are dropped by bus on the field , cuz thats how manga ended i love it :)

Just guys ! This is Romance anime .... This anime made my life better :/

So i guess thats it :)
-Yosugo

It's hard to believe someones first anime could be Yosuga no Sora. I mean you've managed to not see a single episode of pokemon when growing up and decided to go for this.
Feb 9, 2013 11:11 AM

Jun 2012
A remake would be nice as well.
Feb 9, 2013 12:32 PM

Feb 2013
RediceRyan said:
It's hard to believe someones first anime could be Yosuga no Sora. I mean you've managed to not see a single episode of pokemon when growing up and decided to go for this.

My first anime is Haruhi, watched it because of these.

Its really not that strange for people to not watch Dragon Ball or Pokemon or w/e when they're kids. I mean really I had no idea that the videos I posted were anime until my friend told me.
Feb 24, 2013 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
I would love to have a second season I'm sure it would be nice. the only problem i had with season 1 was that there was a time-machine which changes the future -_- I would like it where Sora is just the 1 and only main girl or a harem with all of them.

Well anyways still maybe it might come maybe it might not but I regret not watching this sooner cause it got I 9/10 for me. the music was 1 key point which I liked about this series. Just enuff backround music to set the mood.
May 9, 2013 2:49 PM

May 2011
rejer said:
And they move/elope to Estonia (...) Their mother was supposedly an Estonian too.

That would explain the "white as porcelain" looks. Most Estonians look Albino-ish, i.e white hair, low skin pigmentation... a trend that can be often seen in Northern Europe, though not so much in Britain anymore due to the [much] wider genetic pool.
"The feels man, the feels..."
May 19, 2013 1:12 PM

Nov 2012
Really? after seeing a dude get a blowjob from his lil sis you want a season 2.
Jun 25, 2013 4:40 AM
Jan 2013
ku5h said:
Lauriet said:
Gooseyyy said:
I'd like to see Haruka and Sora's physically disabled children adapt to the society as a result of the WINcest that we just witnessed.

A generation of incest doesn't breed disabilities. Either mental or physical-- it's an excessively slim chance to even consider. Generations of breedings however have the greater tendency of breeding disabled and defective children. The most a single generation of incest has to worry about? Incest depression. Which is only bad if it slops into generations.

I'd hate to sound critical, but you people are surprisingly uninformed about this subject while participating in the forums of an anime with incest as a main theme.

This is all of course, going along with the assumption that Haruka and Sora's parents, grandparents and so forth actually aren't related at all, which hasn't been proven, nor denied.

But yeah, I'll read up all about WINcest next time I watch two relatives give each other BJs under a desk to have a well-informed post on MAL.

Innocent until proven guilty. In other words, you can't just say that Haruka and Sora can't be together, because their parents might have been related. Going by this logic, you might as well ban all relationships because people might be related and not know about it. It's another one of those worst case scenario fallacies. The burden of proof lies on the accuser.

But all of this means nothing anyways, if the two do not have children. I won't repeat myself again on ways they can accomplish that as that would just be obvious. I will say that it would probably be in their best interest not to have children legally, as unless they move to another country with lax incest laws (since it said they were moving overseas away from japan where incest is legal), having children would be a good way to possibly get caught. Even in many countries where incest is allowed, there may be conditions where they have to abstain or whatever to avoid inbreeding in which case they may face legal problems then.
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm
Aug 21, 2013 5:36 PM

Mar 2013
jayvon said:
Really? after seeing a dude get a blowjob from his lil sis you want a season 2.

Why not?
Oct 1, 2013 11:21 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm. Sure, I'm up for that.
Feb 14, 2014 2:09 PM
Feb 2014
Redfoxoffire said:

They did not die if you forgot but at the end of the final episode they were on a train to a friend of the parents.
May 4, 2014 2:20 PM
Jan 2012
Play the Eroge if you're so interested.
May 14, 2014 4:30 AM

Jan 2014
I think an OVA of how the lives after this looks,like what happenes after Migiwas rute is one episode,and what happenes after Soras rute is like episode 2 and so on with the rest of the girls.
May 15, 2014 10:35 AM
Apr 2013
ku5h said:

You do realize that Aki and Sora(I'm assuming you know Akisora) are siblings/cousins yet aren't physically disabled in any way because their parents who were siblings committed incest.
May 15, 2014 10:49 AM
Apr 2013
MrEpicMichael said:
I think an OVA of how the lives after this looks,like what happenes after Migiwas rute is one episode,and what happenes after Soras rute is like episode 2 and so on with the rest of the girls.

I would love to see that if they ever made one.
Jul 12, 2014 1:45 AM

May 2013
albertrojas said:
MrEpicMichael said:

I would love to see that if they ever made one.

1+

Aug 9, 2014 8:38 PM
Jul 2014
:C
Aug 13, 2014 12:34 AM

May 2014
Oh how much I wish for this to happen...
Nov 4, 2014 5:13 PM
Nov 2014
No decent plot = Please no season 2.
Decent plot = Why not?

It has some potential.
A more serious remake would be nice.

animacion1
animacion1Nov 4, 2014 5:17 PM
Jul 7, 2015 1:34 PM
Apr 2015
Well I hope there is season2 but when? I love sora and haru, that anime is amazing and taught me about the powerful of love❤️
Aug 11, 2015 11:52 AM
Aug 2015
rejer said:
ticklemehellmo said:

Holy shit is that from the VN? Because that would make a lot of sense regarding them living overseas. That explains their radical hair color too by the way. Their parents' business though, that sounds ridiculous because they mention none of it. If that does exist, their financial situation wouldn't be that dire, which is one of the reasons that causes the melt down at the end when Haruka suggests that they live separately with their aunt and uncle.

But then again, that's the VN, and this is the anime.
Aug 11, 2015 11:56 AM
Aug 2015
FoolishBandit said:

Yeah, incest in one generation doesn't cause that great of a birth defect. Nice try in science there buddy.
Aug 11, 2015 12:16 PM
Aug 2015
IchigoRadiance said:
ku5h said:

Innocent until proven guilty. In other words, you can't just say that Haruka and Sora can't be together, because their parents might have been related. Going by this logic, you might as well ban all relationships because people might be related and not know about it. It's another one of those worst case scenario fallacies. The burden of proof lies on the accuser.

But all of this means nothing anyways, if the two do not have children. I won't repeat myself again on ways they can accomplish that as that would just be obvious. I will say that it would probably be in their best interest not to have children legally, as unless they move to another country with lax incest laws (since it said they were moving overseas away from japan where incest is legal), having children would be a good way to possibly get caught. Even in many countries where incest is allowed, there may be conditions where they have to abstain or whatever to avoid inbreeding in which case they may face legal problems then.

While searching for countries where incest is legal, China of all places is lax regarding incest, in that as long as it's two consenting adults, incest is fine.
Oct 6, 2015 7:31 PM
Oct 2015
y all of u guys tolerate incest? do u have sisters or brothers that u really care for? do u imagine yourself having sex with them? wtf!

i really liked all of the arcs but not so much for sora's arc coz i dont like the main theme of her arc, and i was extremely saddened for Kozue Kuranaga coz she is the best person who really loves haruka but she doesnt show it coz she is shy, but in the end she still said it to haruka eventhough she knows that haruka had a sexual intercourse with her twin
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Yosuga no Sora is greatly underestimated and I will prove it(The article contains a complete analysis of anime).

_User_ - Dec 29, 2021

35 by Mr_Sai »»
May 26, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Oct 4, 2010

413 by CastledSmile51 »»
May 19, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

514 by szadam11 »»
May 14, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by somniumnaut »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.