Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 17, 11:22 AM

Oct 2017
Yamada's mine! I've been waiting to see this in the anime. That was amazing. Those Yamada death stares had me rolling. The misunderstanding was hilarious as well. Those senpais staring at Yamada playing with Ichikawa was hilarious too. Ichikawa giving her the present was beautiful, like way too much. She was about to eat the accessory though lol. More Hara san is great btw, she's adorable.
Feb 17, 11:29 AM
Dec 2018
This adaptation just never ceases to surprise me at all costs! Last week I was literally rereading this part of the story, as I wasn't sure if the anime were to actually adapt the chapter spent at the karaoke bar. Not only was I glad it stayed in, it acts as the intro to make way for the main event; White Day! The way it transitioned into the OP was incredible. Lest I not forget the ending to this episode and how it even caught me off guard even after experiencing this moment more than once. The way the anime staff elegantly elevated this scenario is something I cannot understate, it genuinely got me shaking!

Already feverishly awaiting next week. as I'm sure this same feeling will occur again! I really can't get enough of BokuYaba!

Feb 17, 11:46 AM

Jun 2023
That transition into the OP was great lol.
Feb 17, 11:46 AM

Dec 2022
Parallel romances!

After a quick trip to karaoke to "protect" Yamada from the basketball dudes, Ichikawa manages to land a double date with Yamada, Hara, and the buzz cut guy. During the date, my boy Ichikawa once again proves himself one of the strongest romcom MCs by speedrunning the bullshit misunderstanding stage of the plot. Imagine if that one comment about the cute hat had them fighting for the rest of the season. Anna's yandere mode is kind of cute though.

Even more sweet moments abound in this episode with Yamada overhearing Ichikawa laying claim to her, and the whole bracelet scene. Ichikawa's also learning to stop comparing himself to others. Really, everything about this is great!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Feb 17, 11:56 AM

Oct 2014
More like Jealousy episode than white day :D

However love it nonetheless.

That opening transition

Those senpais seeing those two flirting

Love the way when yamada gets jealous (yandere mode)

“Yamada is mine”

And of course that ED scene with yamada <3
(For some reason the muffin scene where he stops yamada eating it was slightly funnier in the manga)

Another peak episode and cant wait for the next 6 eps
kisip123Feb 17, 12:00 PM
Feb 17, 12:19 PM

Nov 2021
man that ending scene had me tearing up this is shaping up to be one of the best romance anime of all time
Feb 17, 12:19 PM

Dec 2023
We're just going straight from the mini confession to "Yamada's mine!" lol. Ending is amazing as always.

The Karaoke transition to the OP was crazy!
Feb 17, 12:21 PM
Dec 2022
Haha, this was one beautiful and wholesome episode. "Yamada's mine" as Kyo-chan said, man, that was so funny. Then the giving of his gift for White Day to her. He's finally shaping up to be a real man, no need for the lack of confidence and self loathe. He fully realizes his feelings for her. W episode, bro.
Feb 17, 12:28 PM
Sep 2020
I was almost crying in the end when he give her the bracelet
Feb 17, 12:37 PM
Feb 2021
ugh this show, I love it to bits. had me cringing when ichikawa stalked her to karaoke, then bombarded me with warm and fluffiness all the way till the end, a moment aptly described by peakkawa as "so cute i'd die".
Fuckin ell, had me giggling, bouncing my feet. Need to play helldivers to regain manliness.
Feb 17, 12:38 PM
May 2021
such a cute episode oh my god. they're basically dating now, we just need an actual proper confession and asking out scene. wonder if we'll get that next episode?
My 2023 candies:
Feb 17, 12:42 PM
Apr 2022
Dude ima big romance show hater, but this anime is fucking amazing. Best show this year so far
Feb 17, 12:47 PM
Jul 2022
It was very Good and I loved the progress and the emotions, especially the awkward moments it was so heartwarming to see their progress.
Feb 17, 12:58 PM
Mar 2021
Great to see their relationship become more evident between them and others!!!
Feb 17, 1:02 PM
Jun 2023
the first thing hit me in this episode is intro song that started with ichikawa,it was very well done , I was shocked, it was very good.
secondly jealous Yamada is cute as always , ichikawa knew she was jealous the moment she felt that, it means he is growing. and i also like harus bf I will kill you moment.it was funny
and 3rd hand bracelet, it was good , she was very happy but lastly he said "so cute that , i could die "man that was awesome, i think I will die for them, it's really a very good episode.
Feb 17, 1:05 PM
Feb 2024
Another fabulous episode. I love his older sister, she’s really funny and obviously loves the kid (*โ‰ง∀โ‰ฆ*)
I have a fun fact for you guys!! So Valentines Day is February 14, right. White Day is March 14. In Korea, the 14th of April is unofficially celebrated as Black Day, basically a day for everyone who received nothing on the previous two holidays to come together and eat Jjajyangmyeon (Black Noodles) with other single friends. It’s a really cool holiday and I know which one of these three I’ll be celebrating ๐Ÿฅฒ
Feb 17, 1:06 PM
May 2021
Hara is not taking that dude seriously lmao, bro confessed so many times but still not dating
Feb 17, 1:08 PM

Jan 2021
I'm reading the manga and yet this is so awesome...cannot say that about a lot of animes.

5*
Feb 17, 1:12 PM

Feb 2019
Well after the amazing Valentine’s episode we all knew what was coming next. It’s time for Ichikawa to repay the favour, but as they say, what do you get for the person who has everything?

Last week’s pseudo confession still has things awkward between Yamada and Kyo, neither knew how to initiate a conversation. Luckily Kyo’s newfound popularity helped get him invited into that karaoke room and broke the ice between he and Yamada lol. Also a cool way to lead into the OP!

Every moment they’re together is full of so much tension and intimacy now, I love it. Just get together already though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kyo going white day shopping with Hara was fun, but he damn near died when Yamada showed up and overheard him saying cute. She does not mess around about her man lol. Few weeks ago when they were at her house and her friend pretended to be Kyo’s gf was the first example, now this.

“Doesn’t matter if you’re fat or skinny” lmao kinda crazy statement but Kenta heart is in the right place. He wants Hara to feel comfortable to be herself, but he also has to accept if she wants to improve herself. Goes both ways. Good dude though, albeit a little slow lol

Poor Yamada wishes Kyo was as expressive as that, but you know, he’s making progress so it’s ok. Speaking of which, awesome job with the white day gift. The muffin and necklace were perfect and that scene of him saying Yamada’s so cute he could die is going to get me thru the entire week. Awesome episode, they just keep improving week after week
Marinate1016Feb 17, 1:44 PM
Feb 17, 1:13 PM

Apr 2021
This anime is so sweet that it might give me diabetes.
Feb 17, 1:37 PM

Mar 2020
Simply amazing. It was a pretty fun episode throughout, but definitely a step in the right direction in terms of Kyoutarou and Anna's relationship. I had some concerns that the relationship progression might drag but it is showing no signs of that at all. The awkwardness and jealousy were fun to see, and Hara and Kanzaki got to shine this episode as well. Zero bad characters in this show.

The icing on the cake, that last scene! It was the most fitting, most perfect gift for Yamada! I am so giddy, smiling a lot right now.
Feb 17, 1:48 PM
Feb 2013
everything about this ep was so good! Feels overload
Feb 17, 1:52 PM
Jan 2024
Very interesting, also a very good chapter and also gave good moments.
Feb 17, 1:56 PM
Feb 2022
another amazing episode, I liked the transaction between Ichi singing into the op XD. It's really amazing how in each episode they become closer to their real feelings.
Feb 17, 2:07 PM
Dec 2020
I love this show so much.
Feb 17, 2:09 PM
Oct 2023
Peak after peak my god, this show maybe can top Kaguya sama
Feb 17, 2:20 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
HUMANITY is saved as a species after this episode. The world is in perfect order too. This show single handledly erases 50 years of poorly handled romcoms with shitty misunderstandings and the like. Hallelujah!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 17, 2:23 PM

Oct 2014
notindien said:

I love Kaguya sama and honestly i think this can top season 3.

6 more episodes to go. Next week cant come quick enough
Feb 17, 2:28 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to Farabeuf
HUMANITY is saved as a species after this episode. The world is in perfect order too. This show single handledly erases 50 years of poorly handled romcoms with shitty misunderstandings and the like. Hallelujah!
@Farabeuf Well said, this episode really bringing up back the golden year for romantic series. It getting better and better episode after episode. Best romance anime this season !

Feb 17, 2:45 PM
Mar 2023
it was just so great that end wow, haha
Feb 17, 2:49 PM
Jan 2021
absolutely amazing
Feb 17, 2:51 PM
Jan 2022
This anime is too cute! This season's episodes just seems to get better every week. It's a wonderful adaptation!
Feb 17, 3:00 PM
May 2020
The Op Transition GOAT ๐Ÿ
Feb 17, 3:11 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to notindien
@notindien I think this season is much better than Kaguya s3 and the franchise. It's just much more consistent, feels like progress is happening with each episode without much filler or repetitive segments taking place. Dont know if it will ever be as popular but quality-wise, right now it has a lot of potential to be one of the best (if not the best) rom-com anime ever.
Feb 17, 3:15 PM
Oct 2023
MangagnaM said:
@notindien I think this season is much better than Kaguya s3 and the franchise. It's just much more consistent, feels like progress is happening with each episode without much filler or repetitive segments taking place. Dont know if it will ever be as popular but quality-wise, right now it has a lot of potential to be one of the best (if not the best) rom-com anime ever.

for me is definetly up there, what would be your romcom top?
Feb 17, 3:31 PM

Dec 2019
Reply to notindien
MangagnaM said:

for me is definetly up there, what would be your romcom top?
@notindien Romantic Killer, although with season 2 of this, that can easily be surpassed. I did absolutely love the female MC from the series and the general hilarious and refreshing take on otome/harems and building of relationships that the series focuses on under wacky circumstances. Romance anime as a whole and still think Tsuki ga Kirei or Kimi wa houkago insomnia are my favorites but this one aint too far from that level either.
Feb 17, 3:37 PM
Oct 2023
MangagnaM said:
@notindien Romantic Killer, although with season 2 of this, that can easily be surpassed. I did absolutely love the female MC from the series and the general hilarious and refreshing take on otome/harems and building of relationships that the series focuses on under wacky circumstances. Romance anime as a whole and still think Tsuki ga Kirei or Kimi wa houkago insomnia are my favorites but this one aint too far from that level either.

Pretty nice choices :)
Feb 17, 4:01 PM
Handler One

Jan 2023
Creative way to transition into the OP lol, each episode just continues to get better and better and better.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Feb 17, 4:06 PM

Jul 2022
Another 10/10 episode! After the indirect confession in the previous episode, Yamada and Ichikawa find it awkward to face each other. However, this doesn't stop the jealousy, leading Ichikawa to follow Yamada and friends to karaoke, resulting in an uncomfortable situation with Ichikawa singing the opening in front of everyone.

Hara invites Yamada and Ichikawa to a double date. Although it starts off rocky with misunderstandings from Kenta thinking Ichikawa likes Hara, making Yamada jealous, there's nothing to worry about as Yamada belongs to Ichikawa.

Everything wraps up with Ichikawa giving Yamada a White Day gift, delivering a compliment that brings tears of joy to Yamada's eyes. I love this couple and their beautiful development, taking small yet significant steps forward.
Feb 17, 4:24 PM

Sep 2023
Peak continues this week, I loved the transition from karaoke into the OP!

Double date this episode, each girl helps the other guy choose a gift for white day. After much confusion, Kyo gives a cute bracelet to Yamada disguised into her favorite thing, food!

They are taking it slow but it’s their vibe and it’s so damn sweet!
Feb 17, 4:31 PM
Apr 2022
BRUH THE FORESHADOWING OF THIS EPISODE TO THE BEST MOMENT IN THE MANGA CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT EPISODE!! WE ARE ALMOST NEAR THERE
Feb 17, 4:42 PM
Mar 2023
This episode was so funny and the bit with the opening was so clever
Feb 17, 4:50 PM

Aug 2019
I can't man, considering the first 2-3 episodes, this took the biggest turn ever.

Absolute peak, had me in my feels fr
Feb 17, 5:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
When you have a banger Valentine’s Day episode, you gotta have a White Day episode to follow it up, and it was another fantastic one. The whole karaoke bit at the beginning was already great, Ichikawa really is getting more attention from his speech, and getting caught after that moment with Yamada and then having to sing right after which lead into the OP was perfect, if only we got a complete Ichikawa cover lol. And White Day goodness turned into a double date with Kenta and Hara which I was a fan of, those two are a lot of fun and kicking off the date with a misunderstanding was hilarious, the mood was completely off balance after that lol.

And in the process of the hilarity we got a nice moment between Hara and Kenta when Ichikawa gave his thoughts on what was going on between them, I thought that might go sour but thankfully it didn’t, and then immediately after Yamada had an explosion of embarrassment when she overheard Ichikawa say “Yamada is mine” lol. And after the double date it was finally time for Ichikawa and Yamada to be alone together again, and just like with Yamada on Valentine’s Day we got another great gift exchange with Ichikawa here, and I liked the idea he had with the bracelet and muffin but I think Yamada would have absolutely swallowed it in an alternate universe lol. Thankfully she didn’t and we got that phenomenal final moment, if I didn’t already have 8 screenshots I would have gotten 6 more here lol, couldn’t have asked for a better ending to this one.
Feb 17, 5:29 PM
Sep 2021
omggg. I love this series so much.

Such a cute episode. Yamada and Ichikawa are getting so close and are truly understanding each others feelings towards one an other.

Yamada was jealous at first with him hanging out with another girl, but little did she know at the time that he was doing exactly the same she was doing for someone else. He had someone else helping him for a white day gift just like Yamada was.

The ending was so cute, Ichikawa even called Yamada cute as well which she wasn't expecting. We could've seen a kiss scene here and it would've been 100% justified. This show keeps on giving and giving though bit by bit even if we aren't seeing the end result each episode that we would like, we know that the end conclusion to this series will be magnificent.

I don't think my heart can take waiting ANOTHER week ;((((. I want to binge watch the whole ending nowwwwww.

Such a good series honestly. Im loving every moment.
Feb 17, 5:32 PM
Jul 2021
He’s our hero by this point. He really went off with the muffin + necklace combo—not to mention playing off like he hadn’t prepared a gift yet.

The karaoke transitioning to the OP is also incredible.
Feb 17, 5:52 PM
Jan 2022
This is easily one of the best rom-com anime I've seen in a while.
Feb 17, 5:59 PM

Feb 2020
Bokuyaba sweep just doesn't stop this season, huh. This show might be peak romcom ngl, and I've watched a lot of romance myself but man, how can something with such a simple premise be this amazing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 5:59 PM

Apr 2013
WHERE'S SEBASTIAN TO CREATE A MOOD WITH KISS THE GIRL SONG?

.·:*¨ ้‡้€ข็š„ๆ—ถไปฃ - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿ‘:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Feb 17, 6:03 PM
Sep 2020
Cliffhanger never disappoints
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

369 by rmcold »»
Sep 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

85 by Zevven »»
Sep 9, 1:13 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

195 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

111 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

122 by middle_pickup »»
Aug 29, 12:24 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.