Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2017 8:27 AM

Sep 2013
Not gonna lie but I thought their plan to find the ghost was pretty good and well thought out. The downside is that the villain in this episode was the head of the mail department while one of his employees put himself in danger of getting a few thousand paper cuts for a single package.

I was sitting here thinking they should've at least had the adults help them out. I get they are just children who want to do things their own way but they've accomplished nothing here. At least with a capable shinobi, its possible they could've caught that masked person.

Then I found out that these kids can't walk on water yet...at least Metal Lee can't. After realizing how worthless these kids are, I face palmed so hard I may have broken my nose.

2/5- This episode was bad and just shows how inexperienced and miserably inadequate these kids are. We did get a few things revealed and saw that Mitsuki is up to something but that's about it.

I might give this series the Dragon Ball Super treatment and put it on hold. Fortunately for the series, Mitsuki is keeping this arc interesting for now and I'm hoping for a good payoff.

Jun 14, 2017 8:29 AM

Oct 2015
Z4k said:
...Sumire... I don't think it was confirmed in previous episodes that she was an orphan so it's possible she has some ties to Danzo's organization.

According to the wiki she was an orphan, but I don't remember either.

The episode itself was ok I guess. We finally saw it's a masked person who manipulates people. I find the interaction between Naruto and Boruto very off, and some other things are weird as well. E.g.: So the masked guy was surrounded, and in the next scene all we see is him/her running. I understand that person must be powerful, but we still could have been shown something.

I hope the pace becomes faster soon.
Slim_LamieJun 14, 2017 8:33 AM
Jun 14, 2017 9:12 AM

Apr 2014
TehSnawn said:
Then I found out that these kids can't walk on water yet...at least Metal Lee can't. After realizing how worthless these kids are, I face palmed so hard I may have broken my nose.

What? Naruto didn't learn how to walk on water until he was a genin. These kids are still in the academy.
Jun 14, 2017 9:42 AM

Mar 2015
TehSnawn said:

Of course they cant.. That's not something new, cz these kids are still in academy...
I like Furina, I love Furina.
Jun 14, 2017 9:52 AM
Sep 2012
Z4k said:
Shino's scene with Naruto was so good. I really liked how he stood up for Boruto and I'm starting to think the masked person is Sumire based on the previews and some of the information in this episode. I don't think it was confirmed in previous episodes that she was an orphan so it's possible she has some ties to Danzo's organization.

Yeah that is the most realistic theory.

But I still love my totally out there theory that is somehow Nakato and Konan's daughter though dna cloning experiments. Please let that happen.
Jun 14, 2017 10:02 AM

Sep 2013
Z4k said:
TehSnawn said:

What? Naruto didn't learn how to walk on water until he was a genin. These kids are still in the academy.

The point I was trying to make was that how Boruto and the other children aren't capable to do much because they're just kids. So I was thinking how do they expect to catch the bad guy when they are inexperienced. Like I said before, I get it, they're kids and this is Boruto's story, not the adult's. I'm sure they'll develop their skills more in the future. At this moment however, they aren't capable despite wanting to solve this case themselves.

To me it just felt like I was watching a fireman trying to fight fires without water.

Jun 14, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2016
I think there's something wrong with mitsuki. I really hate mitsuki's smile/smirk when the mysterious mask's guy gone
Jun 14, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2016
Stupid episode, You don't blame yourself for the injury to the president because you didn't deliver the mail.
Also WTF Shino, It's not your child ffs. Naruto knows very well how dangerous the world is and I see some people saying that Naruto used to do the same thing but I think you're all forgetting something. Naruto didn't have any parents and that's why he became such a trouble maker. Also he actually started meddling into serious stuff when he graduated the school, Boruto is still in his first year.

Also WTF is up with the post man? He's ready to die for the post to be delivered? What a dumbass.

I don't criticize Boruto that much to be honest but the whole episode was horrible
Jun 14, 2017 10:42 AM

Mar 2016
Chrissydesu said:
I'm probably going to be wrong and it's just a hunch but I feel like Orochimaru is connected to this (Wood Style Jutsu ie signs of Hashirama cells at the crime scene) Mitsuki is going to spill the beans hopefully next ep. Hopefully, the series starts picking up from here and gets more serious.

Yeah or like one of his minions!

This episode just was like yeet! And I loved it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2017 11:06 AM
Mar 2014
It's all to obv that most people who have seen the first few episodes of Baruto has never seen the original Naruto show. This show does exactly what Naruto did, and that is build fucking character, you don't go straight into the action of killing people off and such before you even fucking know who everyone is. so many bad reviews from people who never got to learn about Naruto as a kid before he became cool, so many episodes in the beginning of Naruto with no action, then a little and then for a long time non. it's the same deal here, so we know they are serious about building the world of Baruto, while also making sure that everyone is not just doll husks with no actual impact on the whole premise. A true Naruto fan could never wish for more than this, so sad to see MAL be run over by children. sadly it's been like this for a long time now. so if you have a problem leave, and let the adults enjoy there childhood ones again.
Jun 14, 2017 11:07 AM
Dec 2016
Finally Shino did something good! I want to find whats Mitsuki upto in next episode.

anku9998Jun 17, 2017 12:46 PM
Jun 14, 2017 12:01 PM

Sep 2015
Its very likely one of the classmates may be the masked person. Class Rep is my guess.
Jun 14, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2017
nothing important really happened in this episode we already knew someone was controlling the ghost and that mitsuki was involved somehow
Jun 14, 2017 1:39 PM

Sep 2014
I really thought that this one was Mutsuki since he wasn't seen neither in the post office neither chasing the masked guy , but later we saw that it's not him. Only that he's somehow connected , which was kinda obvious. Interesting how the crew doesn't put a little bit ( or at least they don't show us that ) of suspicion towards Mutsuki since probably all these Ghost incidents started happening around the time he arrived.

Masked figure of course should be someone close.. maybe some girl from the class ? Many speculate about Class Rep.. Yep , there should be a reason she has purple hair.

All the paper flying and forming so reminded of Konan and whole Yahiko Nagato and Konan trio story.. Sadly I don't feel Boruto's atmosphere , characters and story will be as strong as Naruto's was.
EtherealisJun 14, 2017 1:42 PM
Jun 14, 2017 2:39 PM

Feb 2013
Guys there is literally one chapter of manga made by kishimoto explaining who Mitsuki is, if you are curious you should just look it up, Its Naruto ch. 700.6 I think?

As for the class rep, I don't see the basis of why anyone could think of her as part of the plot if anything, for me at least I think she will be a victim of the shadow (since she seems sad/lonely) maybe she will be the last one? And boruto and their team will have all more the resons to butt in. Maybe.

It surprised me that Sarada wasn't in the mail ambush like, Chou Chou who never gives a damn was there and she wasn't, but it makes sense in a way, if Sarada was there.. then the masked guy wouldn't have scaped so easily. At least Mitsuki would't have the leisure to see the masked guy go with that smile of his.

hope the shows picks up soon, I want to see them train and stuff
Jun 14, 2017 2:44 PM

Mar 2016
Thing are getting more interesting now as they are really close to finding the person behind the "Ghost"
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 14, 2017 2:48 PM

May 2013
Well atleast something happened this episode. The man with the white mask is trying to resurrect could be interesting.
Jun 14, 2017 2:56 PM

Feb 2012
That masked anbu guy could be Oro in disguise seeing how Mitsuki is in on it, he didn't even try to stop him. In the next ep preview looks like Mitsuki is ready to confess that he's a double agent.

Wish we would have seen the masked guy fight and knock a couple of kids out, would be fun.

Anyways nice ep.
Jun 14, 2017 3:39 PM
Mar 2017
lol poor Boruto rejected by his own bunshin.

On the other hand, Naruto kagebunshin skill has reached godly level to the extent where he can be at different places at the same times.

I bet Naruto can "have fun" with Hinata all-day at home, while his bunshin do the paperworks at the hokage office.
Jun 14, 2017 5:05 PM

Oct 2015
komic said:
anybody else thinking that class rep might be the one behind this?
im thinking the same lol
Jun 14, 2017 6:26 PM
May 2017
I surprisingly enjoyed this episode. Most of the episodes have been pretty boring due to lack of development but this one actually let the story move forward with its latest reveals.

The overall plot of Boruto and friends fighting to stop a demonically possessed ninja mailman with the horrifying power to control envelops was the kind of creative ridiculousness I love.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope this show focuses more on the mailroom if it leads to more of this insanity.

There's hints of traitors among the cast and I love a good betrayal arc (even when its obvious who the traitor is). Hopefully they keep the momentum going by revealing just the right amount each episode.

Jun 14, 2017 6:28 PM
May 2017
Hinata said:
Its very likely one of the classmates may be the masked person. Class Rep is my guess.

I hope your right. There could be an awesome story there if its used well.
Jun 14, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 2008
Intense mailing music! Paper cut no jutsu! Dramatic package defending!
Jun 14, 2017 9:39 PM

Jun 2013
Mitsuki is definitely shady.
Jun 14, 2017 11:11 PM

Oct 2011
Ghost incident is picking up nicely. Hmm class rep is suspicious
Jun 14, 2017 11:30 PM

May 2017
Tayori guy is too suspicious, he's the culprit I think the masked guy is just a puppet
Jun 14, 2017 11:50 PM
Oct 2007
This episode is very enjoyable and well done personally for me!

komic said:

That might be a good guess based on the preview and could get really interesting with that sort of twist.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2017 12:15 AM

Dec 2015
I think the class president might know about the guy with the mask, she seemed like she was hiding something.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 15, 2017 1:44 AM

Apr 2010
I really think that Boruto's gonna surpass his father someday. The way he thinks about what's the most important thing for shinobi or the way he's making the strategy or cooperating with his friends and finally, his abilities while being such a young child yet (much better than Naruto at his age) are just wow. Keep it up♥
And about the episode, it's always nice to see the old Naruto characters in this new season (Sakura at work this time). I don't know, it's just a nice addition. I like that:D
And once again, I wish there were no this post office thing again. It's kinda boring. Anyway this episode was so much better than the previous one imo. I loved the dialogue between Naruto and Boruto the most. Pretty tense.
This comment is getting pretty long so I'm just going to say I can't wait for the next episode:)
Jun 15, 2017 4:53 AM

May 2014
The episode was awesome.
Character dialouge between Shino and Naruto was great! Sakura cameo, Sai showing his resolve, we even get a fight scene with the villain and we got so many clues (Did anyone notice Iwabe's expression while Boruto was explaining the real plan xD)

I did not notice the Sumire hints AT ALL until Sawyer7mage pointed it all out and it made so much sense.. Wow what a shocker, didn't expect this at all especially from the hints from the previous episode that I didn't notice.

Mutsuki is as sly as ever, we knew from the beginning that he knew something about this, and now it's time to know what's up next episode! So hyped for that, this arc is turning full circle and I'm impressed.

Jun 15, 2017 7:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Things sure are getting pretty serious now though. But now that we have a inking of who the true culprits are both Boruto and Naruto are more determined than ever to hunt them down. Especially after what happened to Sumire and her friends at the water treatment plant as well. Its nice to see Boruto take responsibility for the events though but its not really his fault anyway. Even he and his eye couldn't monitor the whole village anyway. Its nice that Naruto finally shows Boruto and his friends just how serious events actually are though. Plus its nice to see Sakura again though. We can also see the fact that Naruto wants Boruto to stay out of the investigation both to protect him and also not let this affect his studies as well. Though im surprised to see Shino standing up to Naruto though but then again Boruto and co did save him from that shadow as well. Its nice that Boruto seems to be more serious and determined now though. It looks like the damage of these sudden occurrences is increasing quite the bit though. Far more than the earlier attacks. Hmm thats a interesting way of analyzing and visualizing the intel that they managed to obtain though.

Given that this incident is connected to the foundation to which Sai was also part of in the past i can see why he's so determined to solve it though. Its nice to see Naruto realize this as well though. Its also nice to see that as a result of his friendship with Naruto that caused him to see his loyalty to the foundation as misguided Sai is willing to help those that was like him the past though. Despite not having the ability to create as many shadow clones as his father its nice to see Boruto has something thats just as good though namely friends that he can count on that can work just as well. After seeing Sumire get hurt i guess the rest of the class are itching to find the one's responsible though. But Shikadai like his father is the real brains behind their plans though lol. Hmm for the postmaster himself to get Possessed though things sure are escalating though. Hmm to think that their operation was in actual fact a decoy operation designed to draw out the real culprit though. Excellent plan actually. It's nice seeing Boruto and his friends try and deal with the villain themselves though. The fight against the bureau chief though was pretty well done actually. Tayori's determination to the job though was pretty surprising though. Still it was surprising that this actually managed to get through to the chief though. While the shadow increases their perceived weaknesses though it doesn't completely remove the things that they hold dear though. In this case its the cutting of corners though. Interesting episode though as we now know who the main culprit is though and its nice to see that Boruto's investigation is also catching up with his fathers as well. The mystery behind Mitsuki though is starting to deepen though. Plus the reveal of the enemies intentions as well as that of the main villain was pretty unexpected.

Hmm so a combination of Sumire's quick thinking and Naruto's appearance managed to save them eh. I guess as the teacher responsible for the work placement trip Shino would feel responsible for what has happened. Though in fairness he couldn't have predicted that this will happen anyway. Lol Metal should never stand by the door lol. Im glad that Sumire and the others only had light injuries though. Its nice that the postman realized the reason why Boruto and co chose this job as their work experience placement though. Hmm so the shadow clones that Boruto uses have to maintain LOS then eh. Not quite to the level of Naruto himself eh. Still its nice to see them take things more seriously though. Hmm looking at the look that Sumire gave as she saw her classmates's parents i wonder does she not have any then. Hmm it does strange that these incidents seem to be taking place just slightly off Boruto and his friends routes though. As if the enemy knows exactly where they are at all timed though.
The logical conclusion is that someone is indeed following them or at least works in the post office.
Jun 15, 2017 11:37 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow...

This episode took a quick turn for the worse in the second half. I mean, even the mail office isn't safe from danger in this series. How bizarre. That dude with the Rock Lee haircut gave me a good laugh this episode. What a jobber

oh you mean Metal Lee. Who did Rock Lee marry? i mean he has a kid after all
Jun 15, 2017 12:48 PM

Jul 2009
It was nice to see Sakura, even if it was for a short time, I hope to see more of her and Sarada.
Mitsuki knows more than he seems...
And like someone said before, I also have a feeling the class rep. is behind this...also, seems that Boruto have a crush on her, no? I mean, it was the 1st time he was so worried about the person attacked.
Jun 15, 2017 1:01 PM

Mar 2014
okay episode. Now to hope that they continue making episodes like this that actually feel like they are working towards something instead of having plots that are one episode deep at least for the rest of the ghost arc.
Jun 15, 2017 2:54 PM
Jul 2015
I have a crazy theory well I bet I am gonna be proved wrong still. The class rep. Is an orphan or so it seemed. On the other hand sai was the one who told naruto if it is someone from the FOUNDATION he wont let them be like what he used to be. Note: the foundation is a place for orphan kids too ex:sai and shin. So maybe just maybe somehow the class rep is a foundation member because up until now we have never seen what kind of jutsus does the class rep uses that makes me more curious.

Feel free to object. Thank you
☺️
"Sadists can't take the heat. I wish people would be more considerate to me."-okita sougo
Jun 15, 2017 7:27 PM
May 2012
class rep is way too cute to be a villain
Jun 15, 2017 7:33 PM

Sep 2015
Finally here because Boruto are everywhere
Is this filler? time never change huh

Into the Internet!
Jun 16, 2017 3:10 AM

Feb 2016
komic said:
plausible but plesss nooo lol

sebasshizuochan said:
I have a crazy theory well I bet I am gonna be proved wrong still. The class rep. Is an orphan or so it seemed. On the other hand sai was the one who told naruto if it is someone from the FOUNDATION he wont let them be like what he used to be. Note: the foundation is a place for orphan kids too ex:sai and shin. So maybe just maybe somehow the class rep is a foundation member because up until now we have never seen what kind of jutsus does the class rep uses that makes me more curious.

Feel free to object. Thank you
☺️
she pretty much doesn't have parents lol she's literally currently all alone in recovering in the hospital

mod edit: merged double post
krazykillerkurtJun 16, 2017 9:44 AM
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Jun 16, 2017 6:34 PM

Aug 2015
Ghost stuff again.. Can they get to the point? It's so drawn out, same thing every episode, it's getting boring
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jun 16, 2017 6:41 PM

May 2015
One question tho why wasn’t Sarada with everyone...?
Jun 16, 2017 7:44 PM

Feb 2015
The episode got good when it got serious. Now the controler has appeared and Mitsuki is probably related with him. The first kind of good episode.
Jun 17, 2017 1:40 AM

Oct 2008
is really smell something fishy about Mitsuki...why did he just stared in front of the enemy mastermind? (the one responsible for the negative charka incidents)
4/5.

Jun 17, 2017 2:43 AM
Jan 2017
after watching 11 episodes, why my guess for the bad guys who turned all people in dangerous state changed from mitsuki to class rep? maybe because she's suspicious in the first place, played to be a good girl and student in front of all people, but staring her friends with cold people when they went home with their families.

if Naruto's anime start from when he became Genin, then the Boruto series is taken from when he entered school. so maybe the movie and manga will be added too in far future episodes.

I hope Mitsuki will be Boruto's best friend, and will not changed like Sasuke.

by the way, I think Mitsuki staring the people with the mask because he know who's that. But he will keep silent because he want to know how Boruto discover it and catch that bad guy.
Jun 17, 2017 6:14 AM

Apr 2016
The passage with the flying letters was a cringy as f@ck, but a great episode.
Jun 17, 2017 9:35 AM

Jun 2012
Finally, some antagonist shows up.

And I'm convinced now that I'm getting some LSS with ED theme song.

cynickat said:

oh you mean Metal Lee. Who did Rock Lee marry? i mean he has a kid after all
My inquiry too.

Roy_Focker said:
I think she just don't want to act childish again, Sakura might had scared the hell out of her.
Zaphkiel_El_RemJun 17, 2017 9:39 AM
Jun 17, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2015
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Roy_Focker said:
I think she just don't want to act childish again, Sakura might had scared the hell out of her.
Why you say that...?
Jun 17, 2017 11:14 AM

Jun 2012
Roy_Focker said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Why you say that...?
No basis, LEL.

But, are you seriously suspecting her? I mean, from Sai's ongoing investigation, it seems the culprit got some connections with the Hashirama clan, so I doubt Uchiha Sarada got anything to do with the ghost case, probably(?).
Jun 17, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2015
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Roy_Focker said:
Why you say that...?
No basis, LEL.

But, are you seriously suspecting her? I mean, from Sai's ongoing investigation, it seems the culprit got some connections with the Hashirama clan, so I doubt Uchiha Sarada got anything to do with the ghost case, probably(?).
Ah ok I asked because by your response I began to question if I missed some dialogue from the anime that addressed what you were referring...

Nope I’m not suspecting her at all (I asked to see some MAL users theories) on the contrary... if the author remember that she is the daughter of 2 top ninjas especially one of them is a genius… he will make her investigate the commotion separately from the group thus trying to stop the perpetrator on her own making her a little bit bada$$ until Boruto & Co. arrive to the scene…
Jun 17, 2017 1:24 PM

Mar 2014
i think Anime Boruto will show us much more actions in the future... i can see many do not like this anime because of anime Naruto, we are used how naruto was.. fighting and running after Sasuke... i am sure soon Boroto would become more interesting...
there is many hidden staff in this anime..
and it makes us more and more interesting...
1.at the beginning there is a boy who says there is no longer shinobi word...
2. who the hell is Mitsulki and what is he up to.
3. Boruto's eye.. why can he sees what other cant see..
4. who is controlling ghosts...
5. there is some of many things... but i cant remember right now.

i like this episode.. it was interesting and many new staff.. we saw a person who controls "ghost", we saw Sakura and there was many fun staff like rock lee's son and how Naruto pulled Borutos ear. it was kinda cute :D

BUT where was Sarada? even Chouchou was there... all Boruto's "friends" were there.. but not Sarada.. and i think there is something going to class president ( her name is Sumire) even thought she got hurt i thin there is something she is hiding.. and where the hell is her family?
Jun 17, 2017 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
meily said:
after watching 11 episodes, why my guess for the bad guys who turned all people in dangerous state changed from mitsuki to class rep? maybe because she's suspicious in the first place, played to be a good girl and student in front of all people, but staring her friends with cold people when they went home with their families.

if Naruto's anime start from when he became Genin, then the Boruto series is taken from when he entered school. so maybe the movie and manga will be added too in far future episodes.

I hope Mitsuki will be Boruto's best friend, and will not changed like Sasuke.

by the way, I think Mitsuki staring the people with the mask because he know who's that. But he will keep silent because he want to know how Boruto discover it and catch that bad guy.

wow.. i like your postreally much... :D
i think just like you too.. i do not think that Mizuki is or will become a bad boy... and i do no think Boruto: naruto the next generation will be like Naruto...

how to say, even in this anime all characters are different from their parents, (but Boruto is just like Naruto :D oh and shikadai is alike to his father too as smart as Shikamaru :D ) rock lee's son is so different from Lee, Chouchous character is so different then Choji but they LOVE eating :D Sarada is not alike from Sakura and not even Sasuke... ino's child is really different....
well i thins this anime will become really popular.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 119 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

32 by Chfenj_ »»
May 22, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 218 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

160 by Gabriel31YT »»
May 17, 9:50 AM

Poll: » what do you'all genuinely think about the boruto part 1? (no bait/serious/an honest talk) ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2023

62 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

327 by Domfromthenick »»
May 3, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

58 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.