Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 15, 2017 7:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Things sure are getting pretty serious now though. But now that we have a inking of who the true culprits are both Boruto and Naruto are more determined than ever to hunt them down. Especially after what happened to Sumire and her friends at the water treatment plant as well. Its nice to see Boruto take responsibility for the events though but its not really his fault anyway. Even he and his eye couldn't monitor the whole village anyway. Its nice that Naruto finally shows Boruto and his friends just how serious events actually are though. Plus its nice to see Sakura again though. We can also see the fact that Naruto wants Boruto to stay out of the investigation both to protect him and also not let this affect his studies as well. Though im surprised to see Shino standing up to Naruto though but then again Boruto and co did save him from that shadow as well. Its nice that Boruto seems to be more serious and determined now though. It looks like the damage of these sudden occurrences is increasing quite the bit though. Far more than the earlier attacks. Hmm thats a interesting way of analyzing and visualizing the intel that they managed to obtain though.

Given that this incident is connected to the foundation to which Sai was also part of in the past i can see why he's so determined to solve it though. Its nice to see Naruto realize this as well though. Its also nice to see that as a result of his friendship with Naruto that caused him to see his loyalty to the foundation as misguided Sai is willing to help those that was like him the past though. Despite not having the ability to create as many shadow clones as his father its nice to see Boruto has something thats just as good though namely friends that he can count on that can work just as well. After seeing Sumire get hurt i guess the rest of the class are itching to find the one's responsible though. But Shikadai like his father is the real brains behind their plans though lol. Hmm for the postmaster himself to get Possessed though things sure are escalating though. Hmm to think that their operation was in actual fact a decoy operation designed to draw out the real culprit though. Excellent plan actually. It's nice seeing Boruto and his friends try and deal with the villain themselves though. The fight against the bureau chief though was pretty well done actually. Tayori's determination to the job though was pretty surprising though. Still it was surprising that this actually managed to get through to the chief though. While the shadow increases their perceived weaknesses though it doesn't completely remove the things that they hold dear though. In this case its the cutting of corners though. Interesting episode though as we now know who the main culprit is though and its nice to see that Boruto's investigation is also catching up with his fathers as well. The mystery behind Mitsuki though is starting to deepen though. Plus the reveal of the enemies intentions as well as that of the main villain was pretty unexpected.

Hmm so a combination of Sumire's quick thinking and Naruto's appearance managed to save them eh. I guess as the teacher responsible for the work placement trip Shino would feel responsible for what has happened. Though in fairness he couldn't have predicted that this will happen anyway. Lol Metal should never stand by the door lol. Im glad that Sumire and the others only had light injuries though. Its nice that the postman realized the reason why Boruto and co chose this job as their work experience placement though. Hmm so the shadow clones that Boruto uses have to maintain LOS then eh. Not quite to the level of Naruto himself eh. Still its nice to see them take things more seriously though. Hmm looking at the look that Sumire gave as she saw her classmates's parents i wonder does she not have any then. Hmm it does strange that these incidents seem to be taking place just slightly off Boruto and his friends routes though. As if the enemy knows exactly where they are at all timed though.
The logical conclusion is that someone is indeed following them or at least works in the post office.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2017 11:37 AM

Apr 2008
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow...

This episode took a quick turn for the worse in the second half. I mean, even the mail office isn't safe from danger in this series. How bizarre. That dude with the Rock Lee haircut gave me a good laugh this episode. What a jobber

oh you mean Metal Lee. Who did Rock Lee marry? i mean he has a kid after all
Jun 15, 2017 12:48 PM

Jul 2009
It was nice to see Sakura, even if it was for a short time, I hope to see more of her and Sarada.
Mitsuki knows more than he seems...
And like someone said before, I also have a feeling the class rep. is behind this...also, seems that Boruto have a crush on her, no? I mean, it was the 1st time he was so worried about the person attacked.
Jun 15, 2017 1:01 PM

Mar 2014
okay episode. Now to hope that they continue making episodes like this that actually feel like they are working towards something instead of having plots that are one episode deep at least for the rest of the ghost arc.
Jun 15, 2017 2:54 PM
Jul 2015
I have a crazy theory well I bet I am gonna be proved wrong still. The class rep. Is an orphan or so it seemed. On the other hand sai was the one who told naruto if it is someone from the FOUNDATION he wont let them be like what he used to be. Note: the foundation is a place for orphan kids too ex:sai and shin. So maybe just maybe somehow the class rep is a foundation member because up until now we have never seen what kind of jutsus does the class rep uses that makes me more curious.

Feel free to object. Thank you
☺️
"Sadists can't take the heat. I wish people would be more considerate to me."-okita sougo
Jun 15, 2017 7:27 PM
May 2012
class rep is way too cute to be a villain
Jun 15, 2017 7:33 PM

Sep 2015
Finally here because Boruto are everywhere
Is this filler? time never change huh

Into the Internet!
Jun 16, 2017 3:10 AM

Feb 2016
komic said:
anybody else thinking that class rep might be the one behind this?
plausible but plesss nooo lol

sebasshizuochan said:
I have a crazy theory well I bet I am gonna be proved wrong still. The class rep. Is an orphan or so it seemed. On the other hand sai was the one who told naruto if it is someone from the FOUNDATION he wont let them be like what he used to be. Note: the foundation is a place for orphan kids too ex:sai and shin. So maybe just maybe somehow the class rep is a foundation member because up until now we have never seen what kind of jutsus does the class rep uses that makes me more curious.

Feel free to object. Thank you
☺️
she pretty much doesn't have parents lol she's literally currently all alone in recovering in the hospital

mod edit: merged double post
krazykillerkurtJun 16, 2017 9:44 AM
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Jun 16, 2017 6:34 PM

Aug 2015
Ghost stuff again.. Can they get to the point? It's so drawn out, same thing every episode, it's getting boring
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jun 16, 2017 6:41 PM

May 2015
One question tho why wasn’t Sarada with everyone...?
Jun 16, 2017 7:44 PM

Feb 2015
The episode got good when it got serious. Now the controler has appeared and Mitsuki is probably related with him. The first kind of good episode.
Jun 17, 2017 1:40 AM

Oct 2008
is really smell something fishy about Mitsuki...why did he just stared in front of the enemy mastermind? (the one responsible for the negative charka incidents)
4/5.

Jun 17, 2017 2:43 AM
Jan 2017
after watching 11 episodes, why my guess for the bad guys who turned all people in dangerous state changed from mitsuki to class rep? maybe because she's suspicious in the first place, played to be a good girl and student in front of all people, but staring her friends with cold people when they went home with their families.

if Naruto's anime start from when he became Genin, then the Boruto series is taken from when he entered school. so maybe the movie and manga will be added too in far future episodes.

I hope Mitsuki will be Boruto's best friend, and will not changed like Sasuke.

by the way, I think Mitsuki staring the people with the mask because he know who's that. But he will keep silent because he want to know how Boruto discover it and catch that bad guy.
Jun 17, 2017 6:14 AM

Apr 2016
The passage with the flying letters was a cringy as f@ck, but a great episode.
Jun 17, 2017 9:35 AM

Jun 2012
Finally, some antagonist shows up.

And I'm convinced now that I'm getting some LSS with ED theme song.

cynickat said:

oh you mean Metal Lee. Who did Rock Lee marry? i mean he has a kid after all
My inquiry too.

Roy_Focker said:
I think she just don't want to act childish again, Sakura might had scared the hell out of her.
Zaphkiel_El_RemJun 17, 2017 9:39 AM
Jun 17, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2015
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Roy_Focker said:
I think she just don't want to act childish again, Sakura might had scared the hell out of her.
Why you say that...?
Jun 17, 2017 11:14 AM

Jun 2012
Roy_Focker said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Why you say that...?
No basis, LEL.

But, are you seriously suspecting her? I mean, from Sai's ongoing investigation, it seems the culprit got some connections with the Hashirama clan, so I doubt Uchiha Sarada got anything to do with the ghost case, probably(?).
Jun 17, 2017 11:26 AM

May 2015
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Roy_Focker said:
Why you say that...?
No basis, LEL.

But, are you seriously suspecting her? I mean, from Sai's ongoing investigation, it seems the culprit got some connections with the Hashirama clan, so I doubt Uchiha Sarada got anything to do with the ghost case, probably(?).
Ah ok I asked because by your response I began to question if I missed some dialogue from the anime that addressed what you were referring...

Nope I’m not suspecting her at all (I asked to see some MAL users theories) on the contrary... if the author remember that she is the daughter of 2 top ninjas especially one of them is a genius… he will make her investigate the commotion separately from the group thus trying to stop the perpetrator on her own making her a little bit bada$$ until Boruto & Co. arrive to the scene…
Jun 17, 2017 1:24 PM

Mar 2014
i think Anime Boruto will show us much more actions in the future... i can see many do not like this anime because of anime Naruto, we are used how naruto was.. fighting and running after Sasuke... i am sure soon Boroto would become more interesting...
there is many hidden staff in this anime..
and it makes us more and more interesting...
1.at the beginning there is a boy who says there is no longer shinobi word...
2. who the hell is Mitsulki and what is he up to.
3. Boruto's eye.. why can he sees what other cant see..
4. who is controlling ghosts...
5. there is some of many things... but i cant remember right now.

i like this episode.. it was interesting and many new staff.. we saw a person who controls "ghost", we saw Sakura and there was many fun staff like rock lee's son and how Naruto pulled Borutos ear. it was kinda cute :D

BUT where was Sarada? even Chouchou was there... all Boruto's "friends" were there.. but not Sarada.. and i think there is something going to class president ( her name is Sumire) even thought she got hurt i thin there is something she is hiding.. and where the hell is her family?
Jun 17, 2017 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
meily said:
after watching 11 episodes, why my guess for the bad guys who turned all people in dangerous state changed from mitsuki to class rep? maybe because she's suspicious in the first place, played to be a good girl and student in front of all people, but staring her friends with cold people when they went home with their families.

if Naruto's anime start from when he became Genin, then the Boruto series is taken from when he entered school. so maybe the movie and manga will be added too in far future episodes.

by the way, I think Mitsuki staring the people with the mask because he know who's that. But he will keep silent because he want to know how Boruto discover it and catch that bad guy.

wow.. i like your postreally much... :D
i think just like you too.. i do not think that Mizuki is or will become a bad boy... and i do no think Boruto: naruto the next generation will be like Naruto...

how to say, even in this anime all characters are different from their parents, (but Boruto is just like Naruto :D oh and shikadai is alike to his father too as smart as Shikamaru :D ) rock lee's son is so different from Lee, Chouchous character is so different then Choji but they LOVE eating :D Sarada is not alike from Sakura and not even Sasuke... ino's child is really different....
well i thins this anime will become really popular.
Jun 17, 2017 3:33 PM
Jun 2017
Yo. Okay. Can I just say, what a good episode. Fine, look, I get it. We're still on this some old "ghost arc", it's "slow-paced", no "great Naruto bridge Zabuza battle", blah, blah, blah... BUT! We got some momentum going on here. As in things are starting to go somewhere.

Frickin'...
Naruto's actually out and about, or at least talking more.
We FINALLY got a look at who the hell is behind this whole "ghost" thing.(Well at least what the thing looks like)
Mitsuki... Well Mitsuki is being Mitsuki in his "~Mitsuki ways~" and leaving, us, in suspense because, CLEARLY the mf knows SOMETHING and not letting it out. And ohhhh, I can't wait what this blue noodle is gonna spew out next episode...

So yeah. Things are happening.

Oh and Sakura cameos for like a second, but whatever...
Jun 17, 2017 8:26 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, I feel like this villain won't end up being a big deal. Kind of a non serious one.
Jun 18, 2017 7:12 PM

Apr 2015
Hmm so the monster is trying to awaken Nue? Pretty weird name but this is finally getting interesting!
Jun 19, 2017 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
I liked how Boruto expected the manipulator to be there and the scene where Boruto's clones was hilarious xD , and i really really liked Shikadai when he protected Boruto when he was being attacked by the Bureau Chief simply Wonderful <3 <3 ... i didn't quite get why Mitsuki let the manipulator go and lie to Boruto and the others , anyways it was a great episode and looking forward to the next one !!
Jun 21, 2017 2:48 AM

May 2009
Will they reveal more hints who Mitsuki is next time? I hope it will be a good episode :)
About the mask man, we only know that Mitsuki is involved. I find it interesting that other users guessed it's class rep who's behind this xD I won't have any objection about that :)

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Jun 21, 2017 9:18 AM
Jan 2017
Pretty-Setsu said:
meily said:

wow.. i like your postreally much... :D
i think just like you too.. i do not think that Mizuki is or will become a bad boy... and i do no think Boruto: naruto the next generation will be like Naruto...

how to say, even in this anime all characters are different from their parents, (but Boruto is just like Naruto :D oh and shikadai is alike to his father too as smart as Shikamaru :D ) rock lee's son is so different from Lee, Chouchous character is so different then Choji but they LOVE eating :D Sarada is not alike from Sakura and not even Sasuke... ino's child is really different....
well i thins this anime will become really popular.

well the Boruto movie is already out and it shows the Chunin exam, so I think Naruto will stay in the series maybe till Boruto become 16th.
about the characters... I wonder if Lee married to Tenten. Shikadai is more talkative than Shikamaru, thanks to his mother. Chouji was married with Kumogakure's ninja, right? And she is the one who punched Naruto after Bee was captured by Sasuke. Am I wrong? But Chouchou's feminine talk is definitely not coming from her mother.
Sarada just received her father's eyes, black and will turn in to Sharingan.
If Inojin, I wonder if it's like Sai's attitude... He's child is more... harsh with others, but the fake smiles is the same.

When I watch this series, I thinking = Ah, it's the remake of Naruto with added personality of each character...
Jun 25, 2017 5:01 AM

Mar 2014
meily said:

well the Boruto movie is already out and it shows the Chunin exam, so I think Naruto will stay in the series maybe till Boruto become 16th.
about the characters... I wonder if Lee married to Tenten. Shikadai is more talkative than Shikamaru, thanks to his mother. Chouji was married with Kumogakure's ninja, right? And she is the one who punched Naruto after Bee was captured by Sasuke. Am I wrong? But Chouchou's feminine talk is definitely not coming from her mother.
Sarada just received her father's eyes, black and will turn in to Sharingan.
If Inojin, I wonder if it's like Sai's attitude... He's child is more... harsh with others, but the fake smiles is the same.

When I watch this series, I thinking = Ah, it's the remake of Naruto with added personality of each character...

yea.. i think Boruto will be as interesting as it was Naruto... even if it's remake of Naruto... it's still different and new for us. :D
and i think everyone who watched Naruto would think what would heppened when most evil people are already dead... i am pretty interesting who could be new enemy and how would they end up.. after alll most of evil in the end ended to become a good guys..i am not talking about Madara :D but at first we thought Zabuza, Itachi Pein toby, orochimaru, even Sasuke and many other "evil" characters were evil, but in the end they become good or one if our favorite characters :D
Jun 30, 2017 8:12 AM
May 2016
Nice episode. Loved the interaction between Shino and Naruto. Shino back to being his cool self.
Jul 1, 2017 10:41 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the cheat to catch the shadow was inteligent, but how end was weak!!!!! Yes, scapes the misterious shinobi!!!
Aug 3, 2017 4:51 PM

May 2010
Class rep seems lonely, it seems that she has some connection with all of this :< I just hope Mitsuki isn't involved as well...
Dec 15, 2018 8:13 PM

Mar 2014
Pretty clever double-bluff by Boruto knowing the ghost would show up right when they left

Mitsuki being suspicious as ever just watching the guy get away though
Jan 22, 2019 1:38 AM

May 2013

The amount of unnecessary drama in this makes it fucking hilarious to watch xD

Like.

You've got to be shitting me rn HAHAHAHAH XDDD
Reminds me of the good ol' Naruto filler days lmao

Lee's son is being made into a little bit of a clown too, poor thing X) first he got hit by the door, then he fell into the water. Koda-sensei needs to go easy on him lol

I wonder why ginpatsu Orochimaru snake lookin' kiddo let the ghost Anbu go :0
Kokoro_KotashimaJan 22, 2019 1:42 AM
Apr 7, 2019 2:55 PM
Mar 2018
So far, all i can say is that they should have left Naruto as the end of it. Boruto really did end up messing with Naruto’s image.
Jun 6, 2022 2:19 AM

Dec 2012
Sumire lives.
Naruto.
Naruto pulls Boruto by the ear.
Sakura. Dat body.
Shino.
Naruto poofs again.
Sai.
Dat person.
Dat shadow.
They ran.
Dat large shadow.
Mitsuki found the enemy.
Mitsuki let them get away?
Nue?
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 17, 2023 3:46 AM
Mar 2022
Horrible anime
yes
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.