Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (145) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »
May 30, 2021 4:57 AM

Aug 2018
@Enren

@machy871

@Fruscio

Thank you! But who are these people cosplaying? I need to know the names of every character cosplayed ASAP for a project of mine!

May 30, 2021 6:04 AM
Jul 2016
Looking anime that made in 2018 i think

MC looks like a girl with pony tail hair, he have dark blue hair

He was quite lazy and went to city to inherit his father guild, but found out their guild will be demolished because they can't pay the montly guild fee. His childhood friend, a female, has been worked as his father assistant, his father went missing and left a letter to let mc take the guild.

The setting was fantasy manga, it kinda looks like harem, nothing serious in story and the anime was adapted from mobile video game, So it was magical fantasy anime.

The guild have ranking system that they need to take commision or quest and will get rank up, the quest are vary from defeating enemy or finding items, all guild members were girl and there's only 3-4 of them ,it was small guild and mc decided to make it big.
May 30, 2021 6:32 AM
Sep 2018
Hello everyone! I am looking for something really specific and it's really hard to find, cuz I looked up everything and still have no clue :)))

This one is from a friend as she told me it's from a vid she watched on YT like 6-7 years ago. I am going to mention everything she mentioned to me and the way she described it to me.

"Have you watch Elfenlied? Similar Art Style to that. It was about an Alien girl or idk a roboter maybe? Aynways... She was not allowed to have feelings or something like that oh and I think she had blue hair if I am not mistaken. She suddenly woke up on a street nakedly and then a classic school boy finds her and she then starts living at his place with him. And then (idk) like the leader of those (aliens/robots) find out about that and wanna take/bring her back and wanna give the boy a new girl, but they (boy and the girl) don't want it that way...

She said it's been a long time and doesn't remember more than that. I've looked up so much and ngl I wanna know more than her what the anime is xD

So thx if anyone knows or has any ideas.
May 30, 2021 6:46 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
kanaryakaan said:
Hello everyone! I am looking for something really specific and it's really hard to find, cuz I looked up everything and still have no clue :)))

This one is from a friend as she told me it's from a vid she watched on YT like 6-7 years ago. I am going to mention everything she mentioned to me and the way she described it to me.

"Have you watch Elfenlied? Similar Art Style to that. It was about an Alien girl or idk a roboter maybe? Aynways... She was not allowed to have feelings or something like that oh and I think she had blue hair if I am not mistaken. She suddenly woke up on a street nakedly and then a classic school boy finds her and she then starts living at his place with him. And then (idk) like the leader of those (aliens/robots) find out about that and wanna take/bring her back and wanna give the boy a new girl, but they (boy and the girl) don't want it that way...

She said it's been a long time and doesn't remember more than that. I've looked up so much and ngl I wanna know more than her what the anime is xD

That sounds a lot like DearS.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
May 30, 2021 6:58 AM
Sep 2018
Haptism93 said:
kanaryakaan said:

That sounds a lot like DearS.

Ah yeah it's actually this lol. Thank you very much, she's totally of out controll now hahahaha (out of joy) xD
May 30, 2021 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
Pringer-x said:

He was quite lazy and went to city to inherit his father guild, but found out their guild will be demolished because they can't pay the montly guild fee. His childhood friend, a female, has been worked as his father assistant, his father went missing and left a letter to let mc take the guild.

The setting was fantasy manga, it kinda looks like harem, nothing serious in story and the anime was adapted from mobile video game, So it was magical fantasy anime.

The guild have ranking system that they need to take commision or quest and will get rank up, the quest are vary from defeating enemy or finding items, all guild members were girl and there's only 3-4 of them ,it was small guild and mc decided to make it big.

It sounds like
https://myanimelist.net/anime/40783/Shachou_Battle_no_Jikan_Desu
May 30, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2016
Enren said:
Pringer-x said:

It sounds like
https://myanimelist.net/anime/40783/Shachou_Battle_no_Jikan_Desu

thanks a lot haha it was 2020 anime not 2018
May 30, 2021 11:53 AM
Jul 2018
@Pringer-x
You're welcome ^^

@Saori_Shun

Don't kill yourself, please.

From left to right, they are Renji Kurobara, Murakumo, Benten and Jun (or Hotaru, I don't know) Kaze from the manga Zone-00
May 30, 2021 2:06 PM
May 2021
I'm looking for an anime about a girl and her dad moving back to their little town, which has a UFO hovering over it.

IRC she also makes friends with a girl (whose name is Noëlle I think?) that can make wishes come true.
May 30, 2021 2:10 PM

Sep 2014
nonamesimon said:
I'm looking for an anime about a girl and her dad moving back to their little town, which has a UFO hovering over it.

IRC she also makes friends with a girl (whose name is Noëlle I think?) that can make wishes come true.

Sora no Method

May 31, 2021 12:08 AM
May 2021
please help me identify this anime

https://imgur.com/2LzXT49
May 31, 2021 12:28 AM
May 31, 2021 6:13 AM

Aug 2018
What's the name of every character/anime/game in this photo?

Also, sorry to post these photos yet again so soon, but who are these people cosplaying?

May 31, 2021 6:28 AM

Feb 2014
Saori_Shun said:

Love Live
Gun Gale Online
Evangelion
Madoka
(Fist of the North Star?)
Symphogear
machy871May 31, 2021 6:41 AM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 31, 2021 6:50 AM

Aug 2018
machy871 said:
Saori_Shun said:

Love Live
Gun Gale Online
Evangelion
Madoka
Symphogear

Thank you! And who are the people in the two photos cosplaying? I need to know ASAP for a project of mine...
May 31, 2021 7:23 AM

Feb 2014
Saori_Shun said:
machy871 said:

Love Live
Gun Gale Online
Evangelion
Madoka
Symphogear

+BanG Dream!

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
May 31, 2021 8:17 AM

Jul 2016

Very likely an original character. Oldest known use of the image I can find was from 2008 so if it is an actual anime character then it's before that.
May 31, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
Saori_Shun said:

Top right above SAO Alternative Gun Gale Online is Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight
May 31, 2021 5:28 PM
Oct 2013
Hey, I'd like to know what anime this cat girl is from? she's super cute

https://media.tenor.co/videos/64426573679e8fa159cc56065c8c9a7b/mp4
May 31, 2021 5:41 PM
Oct 2013
WDYM. but it's okay, i found out who she was. It's the human form of carla from fairy tail
May 31, 2021 5:45 PM

Jul 2017
Carla from Fairy Tail. Her human form to be precise. You'll have to sit through like 275 eps before you ever see it tho lol.

May 31, 2021 9:53 PM
May 2021
I cant remember much but in this anime there are two male mc. Theyre investigator I guess. And they both have power. One have ilusion power and have limit i recall. And another one have electric power and wearing glove. Im sorry because i dont remember much. So hope that someone can figure out the anime name because I dont have time to watch all anime to confirm that anime. Thanks. also sorry for my terrible english.

and also idk where to post this request because i just sign up this and create this
May 31, 2021 11:53 PM
May 2019
So I have been searching for this anime on and off for years now. It is an isekai anime that came out around the year 2000. the first episode starts in a fantasy setting with a mage/summoner fighting with a large slime-like creature against another mage/summoner. The mage beats their opponent easily but gets challenged by another mage/summoner (this one female). The previous battle showed off how powerful the slime creature is. The battle begins and the female mage summons her creature by opening a tear in the air leading to some pocket dimension where this huge wolf comes out and eats the slime in one bite. the female mage gloats for a little, talking about how her wolf ate the "big bad slime" in one bite. then she turns to her wolf and scolds him for eating the slime, but in a way that is sarcastic and continues the gloating. then we cut to a school setting with a kid, possibly the MC, running around the school. It is hard to remember what happens after that, but the next thing I remember is the MC (male, brown hair, student, stereotypical isekai protagonist) in the middle of class daydreaming about a fantasy world (more than likely the same fantasy world we saw in the beginning) and getting so distracted that by the end of the daydream he is standing on his desk holding a ruler like a sword, shouting something. After that, his balding teacher yells his name, scolds him, and says something like "you're the reason I'm losing my hair." After that, we get some exposition on the MC, finding out, among other things, that he has a love interest in his class. Then the next day (I think) while the MC is in class, the being who sends him to the other world appears, in class, and everyone can see him. The "god" looks like a humanoid but is not human. He has a creepy doll/jester aesthetic. he tells the mc he must come to this other world to fight and the mc readily agrees but asks if he can bring his love interest with him. The god rolls dice and tells the mc he can try but it would be very unwise. so the mc tells his love interest to stay on earth and then heads to the other world.

Sorry, this is a lot but hopefully, this helps narrow it down. I've been able to remember all this for years now but haven't been able to find a single lead.
Dustfinger1Jun 1, 2021 12:13 AM
Jun 1, 2021 1:30 AM

Aug 2018
Enren said:
Saori_Shun said:

Top right above SAO Alternative Gun Gale Online is Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight

Thank you! But who are these people cosplaying? I already posted them here recently, but no-one helped me:

Also, what are the names of the characters in the bottom left corner of this photo? I can't make out the characters clearly and I can't tell when this photo was taken:

Saori_ShunJun 1, 2021 6:49 AM
Jun 1, 2021 7:37 AM
Jun 1, 2021 7:40 AM
May 2020
need help once again

https://imgur.com/a/obUF5Rr
Jun 1, 2021 7:56 AM

Jun 2010

Looks like Ayase Miya from the Sono Hanabira Visual Novel Series - just in chibi mode. The games occasionally present the characters like that for comedic purposes.

At least it looks like her based on the uniform, hairband, black hair, red eyes and those little braids with the black ribbons.
Jun 1, 2021 8:00 AM

Feb 2014
Saori_Shun said:

That should be the symphogear gang:
Tsubasa Kazanari
Hibiki Tachibana
Kirika Akatsuki
Chris Yukine
Maria Candenzavna Eve
Shirabe Tsukuyomi

edit2:This is not so blurry:

edit:
Fruscio said:
Fruscio said:

Where does this come from?
Up

Have you tried manga identifying thread? Just saying that you can have a better chance there with a manga search.
machy871Jun 1, 2021 8:52 AM

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jun 1, 2021 8:31 AM
Jul 2018

Shia Foschurose from Kuma Kuma Bear.
Jun 1, 2021 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
Does anyone know who this is?

Jun 1, 2021 5:58 PM
Apr 2016
Hello
I'm looking for an old Anime
it was called "travel to Africa" in Persian DUB
apparently "Sophie & Virginia" in English version
1990 release in France
索菲和弗吉尼亚 in chinese
But I can't find the page for it on MAL
can you help me please?
thanks a lot
digiraiterJun 1, 2021 6:07 PM
Jun 2, 2021 12:38 AM

Nov 2013
digiraiter said:
Hello
1990 release in France
索菲和弗吉尼亚 in chinese
can you help me please?
thanks a lot

Since it's a French animated series, you won't find it here on MAL.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 2, 2021 4:29 AM

Aug 2018
machy871 said:
Saori_Shun said:

Tsubasa Kazanari
Hibiki Tachibana
Kirika Akatsuki
Chris Yukine
Maria Candenzavna Eve
Shirabe Tsukuyomi

Thank you! And who are these people cosplaying?

Jun 2, 2021 8:42 AM

Jul 2016
Calal-Chan said:
Does anyone know who this is?

Could be Youmu Konpaku from the Touhou franchise
Jun 2, 2021 12:21 PM
Apr 2016
TheBigGuy said:
digiraiter said:
Hello
1990 release in France
索菲和弗吉尼亚 in chinese
can you help me please?
thanks a lot

there is many chinese and korean Anime here
also japan was a side of creating this series,
so I thought it's not possible
How can I try talking to MAL Admins about adding it here?
Jun 2, 2021 1:12 PM

Jan 2017

#1 - Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
#2 - Shounen Maid
#3 - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai !
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 2, 2021 2:06 PM

Nov 2013
digiraiter said:
TheBigGuy said:

there is many chinese and korean Anime here
also japan was a side of creating this series,
so I thought it's not possible
How can I try talking to MAL Admins about adding it here?

Yes, because Chinese and Korean animation is eligible according to the database rules.

There were Japanese involved, but it was written and produced in France with a French main staff. You can submit an entry, but it will most likely be rejected if it wasn't rejected once already.

Either way, this isn't the place to further discuss this.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 2, 2021 5:10 PM
Nov 2020
Hi there was a snipit of a anime that i saw and it was a little girl asking her mom if she could keep a tank and the mom said no then the tanks barrel went low like it was sad that is all i remember about it
Jun 2, 2021 7:17 PM
Nov 2015
https://steamcommunity.com/id/T7AG1C

I need her name in the pfp help!
-A-
Jun 2, 2021 7:47 PM
Jul 2018
Alexb0b said:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/T7AG1C

I need her name in the pfp help!

Sakura Mato from the Fate franchise. Being more precise that picture is from the Heaven's Feel route which was adapted in a movie trilogy.
Jun 3, 2021 4:27 AM

Aug 2018
Saori_Shun said:
machy871 said:

Tsubasa Kazanari
Hibiki Tachibana
Kirika Akatsuki
Chris Yukine
Maria Candenzavna Eve
Shirabe Tsukuyomi

Thank you! And who are these people cosplaying?

Quoting myself because I need to know the names of the characters cosplayed ASAP!
Jun 3, 2021 6:30 AM

Feb 2018
Jun 3, 2021 6:35 AM

Jul 2013

That's Oda Nobunaga from Fate Grand Order (a game) and it's a she
Jun 3, 2021 7:47 AM

Apr 2020
Pls help me

Thank you in advance!

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Jun 3, 2021 9:26 AM

Aug 2015
asapabri said:
Pls help me

Thank you in advance!

That's just an original character (no name).

The source: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77597958

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Jun 3, 2021 10:42 AM

Dec 2014
anime at 15:09?

https://youtu.be/n24as_xqR_8?t=909

thanks!
Pages (145) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What anime would you like to see another season of?

doctor - 5 hours ago

7 by AE-2 »»
30 seconds ago

» If an anime needed great animation to be good, it was never good to begin with

18927 - 4 hours ago

17 by Zettaiken »»
56 seconds ago

» What was an anime that sucked compared to their original source?

zkl - 2 hours ago

6 by Zowabo »»
12 minutes ago

» Seiyuus who are everywhere?

Mattenan - 4 hours ago

14 by tchitchouan »»
27 minutes ago

» Which characters (male or female) have the nicest bare backs? (or almost bare, only wearing bra counts too)

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

10 by AshuAmbrose »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.