Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Servant x Service
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 29, 2018 2:05 PM
Feb 2017
Goal of the show: get lucy's email.

May 15, 2018 12:22 PM

Sep 2011
This anime with no romance tag had more romance than some other anime with a romance tag.
May 22, 2018 9:06 AM

Apr 2016
Was compelled to watch this as I am a huge sucker for slice of life stuff and seeing that it was done in an office environment.

The last episode definitely was cute and probably gonna miss this show a lot haha
May 24, 2018 1:00 PM
Nov 2017
anyone know what chapter in the manga the anime leaves off at?
Nov 17, 2018 11:37 AM
May 2015
Love this anime, so funny to watch and the last ep was really great, everything resolved expect for Chihaya and Ichimiya. I would wanted to see Touko's reaction LOL!!!
I would give it a 10/10
Dec 31, 2018 6:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was a great and hilarious finale!

Good thing this episode started off in regards to the last episode’s cliffhanger and the two instances of “Suck it” by Chihaya was hilarious! She’s really been the best character for me, especially towards the second half and onwards, and the final scene of her “Tch” when Ichimiya failed to tell his sister yet again and her assistance(in both ways, lol) in mending the relationship of Hasebe and Lucy was gold! Speaking of Hasebe and Lucy though, some heated clash of emotions this episode. Hasebe’s father being the culprit of the ridiculous name of Yamamoto-san’s and just the whole handling of the scene was top notch hilarious. Miyoshi’s bluntness, “Maybe she just doesn’t like you as much” or something along those lines, was a great treat as always. Hasebe calling Lucy ‘Yamamoto’ there for a second was so very shocking xD, good thing that Lucy quietly turned it down and followed with what became a very touching scene. Too bad Hasebe chickened out at the nick of the moment causing them to slowly drift apart. But thankfully it wasn’t for long, unlike many people here I thought this ‘rushed’ episode worked more effectively, and the whole revelation scene was a big *face palm*. What a way to spill the beans, way to go Hasebe! Lol, Tanaka, the two girls and the section manager then appearing and the other three taking care of it swiftly was cho-very hilarious! Too bad they reappeared during the nick of the moment though, but at least Hasebe got a ‘Not yet’ reply. The instrumental version of the Op kicking in during the scene when Tanaka reappeared was amazing and the following short clips of the other characters very pleasing to have! Final scene of the episode proved that these 12 episodes were in fact just for Hasebe to get Lucy’s email address, and just the realisation of that is ridiculously hilarious. God, I’ll miss this series. Really appreciated the very last bit of the episode though where they showed a real footage from the staff, it was a really nice addition for sure and looked really cool too!

As for the whole show in general, the Storyline was pretty good for a Comedy show starring office working as its theme. For some reason, I really like these kind of shows, WWW . Working! being the other that I’ve watched, and will most definitely check out some more in due time. One problem was with the mid episodes though where Chihaya x Ichimiya kept beating around the bush and the episodes centered around it took the hit but it was still hilarious mind you, just a little too prolonged is pretty much all. Characters were a very intriguing and entertaining bunch and much of the Comedy throughout the show really hit home for me. Great stuff! Art/Animation was very good for a Comedy show too and visuals of the Op, in particular, was very inventive and original. No wonder why I loved the Op so much, those vibrant 3D effect and the moody song was just a sublime mix! Sound Department, as a whole, though was really good, some of the soundtracks really elevated the comedy scenes, and the ED has a nice relaxing tone to it. Voice Acting was great, so no issues here whatsoever.

All in all, a Great show that I’ll surely miss for a long time coming! I’ll settle with a very well deserved 8.75/10(=>9/10) for the show, and will surely check out the manga soon! I’m far too curious as to how the relationship between Lucy x Hasebe, Chihaya x Inchimiya and the very likely Miyoshi x Tanaka goes on from here onwards.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 24, 2019 1:09 AM

May 2013
How cuuuutttteeeeee~~~

My precious bbys were precious :') I wish Chihaya and Ichimiya had more lovey-dovey moments since they're ACTUALLY a couple, but meh

7/10 (:

HasebeXLucy made me happie kekeke ^.^

Lucy looked awesome in cosplay.
Chihaya needs to give that framed photo to Hasebe-kun for his bday or something ohohoho~
Kokoro_KotashimaJan 24, 2019 1:12 AM
Jun 30, 2019 1:45 PM

Jan 2013
This anime ended up being more entertaining than I thought it'd be.
Really cute characters, everything just clicked.
Underrated for sure ^^

9/10
Nov 30, 2019 5:19 PM

Mar 2010
Love all the couples/unique characters! Wish we had more time with each of them
Jun 18, 2020 1:50 AM

Nov 2013
This was really good!
I especially liked the comedy bits, Chihaya is by far my favourite character!

The one caveat though is that I didn’t really enjoy the romance parts with Hasebe and Lucy, I think the anime worked better focusing on the other aspects (ie. Tanaka rivalry, Toko, Chihaya cosplay, Ichimiya’s indecisiveness).
The romance part took over the plot too much, and I also didn’t ship them as a couple.

Still, the other parts were very enjoyable though!
Oct 19, 2020 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
Ugh. What a pointlessly noncommittal ending.

There were no loose threads that needed tied up and no reason with the arc they'd built to make the ending so open except for hoping they could cash in on another season of status quo if the show got popular enough. I'm all for series I love getting more episodes when it feels natural, but this is one of the most forced feeling "we're hoping to make more money on this and we think the audience will be too stupid to tell" non-closures I've seen in an anime in a while. Lucy says "not now" for no reason except avoiding plot progression.

For pity's sake, it's A-1 pictures in 2013. Sword Art Online. Fairy Tail. They have so many naturally long-running money-printing properties. They could have afforded to send this one off properly just fine as the short manga it is.

This last episode singlehandedly dragged this from an 8 to a 7 for me, I'm that angry about it. "The more cours it gets, the more successful it was" mentality is one of the blights of modern anime.
Apr 22, 2021 6:28 PM

Feb 2020
Hidden gem, I found out its from working mangaka (one of my favorite comedies). I loved every second of it. In terms of content I loved it more than working (but animation felt like they were reusing stuff too much.) Overall after watching this, Karino Takatsu become one of my favorite mangaka. I wish more of her stuff get animated
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 9, 2022 4:56 AM

May 2020
Peak slice of life lol. Also, what a unique OP on this one. Hoping for the sequel in the future.
May 7, 2023 12:54 AM
May 2023
Very good anime lovely to watch and enjoyable
Aug 21, 2023 4:46 AM
Jan 2023
I wished there were more episodes
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

121 by Kirukato05 »»
Apr 7, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

70 by toralbabs »»
Oct 28, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

66 by toralbabs »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:04 AM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

112 by toralbabs »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Servant x Service Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2013

111 by toralbabs »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.