Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 1, 6:35 PM

Aug 2014
So far fun anime to watch :D I hope he doesn't do anything stupid with his old crush.. if only a little and it will be funny then ok..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 10, 3:50 AM
Dec 2020
he stutters way too much. i get he's not exactly a confident protagonist or anything, but its getting really annoying
Jan 22, 12:04 AM

Aug 2017
I don't know if this will improve. But it's quite bad and cringeworthy so far.

In shows like this I want the MC to suffer and perish.

MH93 said:
DROP because new stupid Kazuya has arisen

Probably not a bad idea to drop. Maybe the new girl will make him suffer though, hopefully.
Feb 11, 5:59 PM
Sep 2015
This was a really cute episode
Feb 15, 3:51 PM

Feb 2012
17:41 OMG IS THAT A SUPRA
Ryuuto being a big car otaku kek
Runa described herself sports car, oh boy....(before starting this I remember seeing her described as the "school bicycle").
Fortress_MaximusFeb 16, 11:52 AM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 17, 10:34 PM

Jul 2023
Ryūto is a mixed bag. He should be leading, but his strength at least is his honesty. It is making Runa let go of her defences and be herself. She's quite cute when she is actually herself and not have this aura of perfection.

Her friend Nicole looks like a tsundere who wants to be protective of her friend. I had this impression that she likes him herself. Maybe not, but who knows. I predict that she would fall for Ryūto too

I was mildly spoiled by Wikipedia regarding an info that we might learn next episode: that Maria is

It would be an interesting dynamic going forward if Maria actually likes Ryūto.
patkarununganMar 26, 6:36 PM
Mar 18, 12:54 AM
Dec 2022
Ryuto prepares for his first date with Runa but there is so much doubt and uncertainty plaguing him over the relationship. Still he moves ahead and even shared his back story about his first crush/love at middle high school which does not end well. Why not surprised to see a sense of deja vu happening?

The OP and ED songs pretty good too.
Mar 20, 9:36 AM
Feb 2024
Gostei muito continue assim desse jeito excelente
Mar 26, 3:14 AM
May 2022
I think that it is nice show
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

Apr 2013
That was a good episode, I can totally understand how the dude feels. I would also doubt myself 24/7 in his position. The friend of Runa is another similarity to Hajimete no Gal. And now of course his old crush appeared as a classmate.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Luna vs Maria

IRBIS1857 - Dec 8, 2023

39 by bastek66 »»
2 hours ago

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

19 by mechian »»
May 27, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

88 by HyperlinkBlocked »»
May 24, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

157 by HyperlinkBlocked »»
May 24, 4:15 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

321 by Erntrna »»
May 23, 3:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.