Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 23, 2020 3:26 AM

Jul 2019
muramasa and her clear motivations gives a little spice to the story. that was a good episode. 5 more episodes to go, i dont know what to expect
Apr 16, 2021 6:28 PM

Nov 2010
What an interesting twist. I didn't foresee that she loves his works and is actually in love with him. Man, if I was in Masamune's position it would've been difficult to choose between Sagiri and Muramasa.

She also looked sexy in that black uniform and yeah I'm one of those guys who has a school uniform fetish. lol
May 3, 2021 10:56 PM

Jan 2010
If Muramasa doesn't know what happens to her books after she writes them, so much so that she doesn't even remember their names, how did she flaunt her 14.5 million sales? Also, how did she even qualify to get votes in the competition if she wrote over the limit? Furthermore, she loves Masamune? Did they ever meet in person before, or is this just through adoration from his writing? I remember Masamune hiding his identity since, as a student, he technically shouldn't be working. She also seemed to want Masamune to write a battle story, but Muramasa herself submitted a romance?

Anyways, of all my questions about Eromanga Sensei so far, I'm still not entirely sure how to approach the series, even after over halfway through the show. It feels like this is Fushimi parodying his own writing, but at the same time, it feels like he's having an internal crisis as the characters seemingly criticize his own writing tendencies, but not before those narrative decisions are acted out immediately after. In that sense, Eromanga Sensei can't really parody itself if it acts out the things it tries to parody. At least, not in the manner it attempts to, say, criticize a plot for turning characters dere too quickly, only for characters to suddenly become dere within the span of days without much development or segue in between.
Jun 14, 2021 8:01 AM

Jan 2017
Even with the intense training, Masamune still cant write short stories 😔

Damn that Sagiri yelling scene is great, such progress
Nov 2, 2021 1:44 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
CGI DOOR

30 characters 30 characters 30 characters

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 29, 2022 3:34 AM

Jun 2019
So... she was also a fan of Izumi's work. And, she was also in love with Izumi but this idiot is in love with someone else and I know who is it. Such a shame that he rejected such a great girl. They won btw.
Sep 9, 2022 12:23 AM
Aug 2018
senju literally got her whole character obliterated within the same episode of her introduction
Nov 7, 2022 5:30 AM
Aug 2022
J'ai adoré la façon dont la nouvelle arrivante déclare sa flamme à notre antagoniste
Jan 16, 2023 1:28 AM

Sep 2017
one of the best episodes.

izumi was able to reject the easy way and go the hard way. Respect. There are some things u dont yield on.

Also the way he was able to easily deduct that it was written about him, that too is quite great.

id say they deserved first place. Muramasa senpai did ok, but she didnt stick to the rules so she lost. fair and square. eromanga sensei and izumi's big victory!!

And sagiri being able to get out of her room to declare their precious effort, that it cant be bought by just mere money, is the clinching moment. character development at its finest. It is thanks to standing their ground that they were able to get a million outta 100 points.

Truly inspiring anime.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 23, 2023 10:02 AM

Aug 2019
this is shaping up to be good. i really like how yamada turned out to be a good friend who'll help them

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2023 6:53 PM

May 2022
The harem is getting bigger!!

They won the competition. I'm happy for them

Sagiri going outside her room was such a good thing to see

Always good to see an happy ending
Jul 11, 2023 2:19 AM

Jan 2023
This anime is not trash but not so good
But you got cute characters sooo also Sagiri is too cute, whenever I listen to her voice my heart melts
So yeah it is pleasing to eyes and ears and very chill
Not bad ig

Jul 11, 2023 9:21 AM

Dec 2022
I was initially questioning why Muramasa confessed so quickly, but I'm aware that she was already a fan who supposedly fell in love with his character through his own writing. Sagiri coming out of her room just to make that impassioned rejection of Muramasa's offer was more poignant than I was expecting.

Shaded Horizon

Jul 14, 2023 6:50 PM
Sep 2017
a decent series, kinda funny, i guess it was kinda worth it, but i just got bored.
Dec 1, 2023 6:51 PM

Nov 2023
Oh on, did he? Why would he reject the new girl
Jan 27, 7:46 PM

Apr 2021
Muramasa seemed so kind, she is cute and pretty, but with scary tone on one side, she still asked to be her girlfriend. "crush your dream"... she was so sincere...
Sagiri was glad she showed up, but she seemed to be having difficulty walking, maybe it was shyness. very cute, her protecting her brother.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by Pinata_ »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Loli_Enthusiast - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.