Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 20, 2020 10:48 AM

May 2015
I want full 2hrs lizard movie.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 21, 2020 6:22 AM

Feb 2014
LMFAO when Tiat was talking about couples saying their true feelings in front of that statue and being happy for 5 years after and then the dog girl smacked the boy she was with xDDD

Wonder why they said the mission failed but I assume we learn about it next episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2022 7:25 AM

Sep 2014
This show is a lot more dramatic than I expected, I appreciate it.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 29, 2022 2:33 AM

Apr 2020
Looks like Villem can't take it when he had that dream that the three is still not here. But for now Tiat is here in Island 11 to get "treated" for her own dream as well. Nothing to say for most of the things that happened this episode, more like it's a date between Villem and Tiat, some bullying and a lot of lizard romance references.

But that part where he collapsed in the middle of the rain knowing the fight has failed. And then it's funny how Limeskin and our girls just went out that door casually. And then that long hug, that was sweet but I guess suffocating for Ctyholly. I wonder what happened in Island 15, but for now we know that our girl slapped Villem so hard.
Oct 3, 2022 2:09 AM

Aug 2018
That was a very nice moment and a very unexpected reunion.
Oct 5, 2022 8:37 AM

Jan 2020
Willem's uniform makes me want to play Mass Effect.

All of Tiat's knowledge about the lore of lizard movies and the city was amusing. Though, for the most part, I feel like Willem and I shared the same reactions. I mean, swearing your eternal love and only getting 5 years out of it? What a rip-off.

Hm, so Chtholly returned, relatively unharmed, but their mission failed? Hopefully there won't be ramifications for her not opening the Fairy Gate as originally planned.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 25, 2023 12:20 PM

Aug 2019
i think that end was supposed to be emotional but i have a hard time caring for chtolly her relationship with willem feels really forced.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2023 10:22 PM

Oct 2022
I felt a little dissapointed that no one died, considering how they pictured the situation as very risky and grim.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

460 by -ODA- »»
Apr 26, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

148 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2017

144 by toralbabs »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2017

130 by toralbabs »»
Nov 3, 2023 8:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.