Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2016 10:23 PM
Feb 2014
MitsukiHimeka said:
DeplorableNico said:

The NFC as a whole is garbage outside Dallas.

I don't think all the NFC teams outside of Dallas is considered garbage. Vikings and Falcons seems decent so far.

Compared to the AFC a lot of teams look unprepared whenever interconference games happen.

Falcons can't even hold off the Chargers and the Vikings can't seem to win vs. physical defenses because getting to Bradford is too easy now and that's how you can stop them.

However, I think the Seahawks or Falcons will eventually find their way into being consistent again. I don't think the Vikings are going to go far with this offense at all. For now though, it's the Cowboys' conference to lose and they're looking like runaway winners.

In the meantime, I think the Panthers are in for a turnaround. That win over the Cardinals is what's going to motivate them to go on another hot streak. Rams shouldn't be hard unless they're going in full on attack the opposing players mode.
Nov 1, 2016 8:28 PM

Jun 2014
MitsukiHimeka said:
DeplorableNico said:

The NFC as a whole is garbage outside Dallas.

I don't think all the NFC teams outside of Dallas is considered garbage. Vikings and Falcons seems decent so far.
Vikings are terrible and that was confirmed after the Bears game. Eagles gave other teams a blueprint and their o line is horrible. I bet you they finish 8-8 or 9-7.
Nov 3, 2016 8:46 PM

Dec 2011
Very awesome win by Falcons.
Nov 3, 2016 8:55 PM
Feb 2014
Thanks for nothing Bucs. No wonder the Souths are always garbage save 1 or 2 teams combined.
Nov 3, 2016 9:21 PM

Jun 2014
Falcons need a better D though if they're thinking Superbowl.
Nov 3, 2016 9:35 PM

Sep 2016
However, I think the Seahawks or Falcons will eventually find their way into being consistent again. I don't think the Vikings are going to go far with this offense at all. For now though, it's the Cowboys' conference to lose and they're looking like runaway winners.
I really hope the seahawks can become consistent again, I miss our golden team and I hate that we lost all our good players over the past two years.

Money I suppose..
Nov 3, 2016 9:37 PM

Jun 2014
BasedBlake said:
I really hope the seahawks can become consistent again, I miss our golden team and I hate that we lost all our good players over the past two years.

Money I suppose..
Seahawks remind me of the 02 Patriots. Seahawks will bounce back.
Nov 6, 2016 1:21 PM

Jun 2014
That was the shittiest onside kick i've ever seen. GG Steelers
Nov 6, 2016 1:42 PM
Feb 2014
Browns are 0-9 and still can win the AFC North if they don't lose another game.
Nov 6, 2016 2:47 PM

Jun 2014
Vikings 5-3. They're terrible.

If this continues, my prediction will become reality.
Nov 6, 2016 2:56 PM
Feb 2014
Lions looking like NFC North winners
Nov 6, 2016 4:13 PM

Dec 2011
Glad Panthers won even though it would of been better if LA Rams were at 0-3 score wise.
Nov 6, 2016 4:19 PM

Jun 2014
If the Colts lose this game I will lol
Nov 6, 2016 4:35 PM

Feb 2009
Packers truly are an average football team.
Offense is random as fuck and the defense just cant get that 1 crucial stop it seems.
Nov 6, 2016 4:38 PM

Jun 2014
baboon said:
Offense is random as fuck and the defense just cant get that 1 crucial stop it seems.

Yeah, Packers aren't anything special. I agree with Nico, Lions division winners.
Nov 6, 2016 4:46 PM

Feb 2009
Kagami said:
baboon said:

Yeah, Packers aren't anything special. I agree with Nico, Lions division winners.

Wouldnt be surprised if 9-7 is good enough to win the division.
Vikings beat the Packers who beat the Lions who beat the Vikings... rematches will decide it
Nov 6, 2016 4:47 PM
Feb 2014
Packers proving once again that the NFC outside Dallas is absolute hot garbage this year.
Nov 6, 2016 4:51 PM

Feb 2009
Falcons look alright, though I dont know if that matters when playoffs start.
Saints could be this year's sleeper team in the NFC although their defense is literal shit
Nov 7, 2016 11:09 PM
Feb 2014
Jimmy Graham is fucking back, boyos

Too bad we'll get BTFO in New England next week. I don't even think we'll score a point @Kagami
Nov 7, 2016 11:26 PM

Jun 2014
DeplorableNico said:

Too bad we'll get BTFO in New England next week. I don't even think we'll score a point @Kagami
Our defense is beatable though. I say we win 30-17.
Nov 7, 2016 11:41 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
DeplorableNico said:

Our defense is beatable though. I say we win 30-17.

Nah, I think your defense will get through our porous and ineffective offensive line that we'll have to throw the ball too much under pressure.

I say 44-3 Patriots
Nov 8, 2016 9:27 PM

Nov 2016
Seattle will upset the Pats. Just watch.
Nov 8, 2016 9:47 PM

Jun 2014
Firework_Fantasy said:

With what o-line?

Seattle needs to score at least 27 since Brady and company will likely score at least that.
Nov 8, 2016 9:52 PM

Nov 2016
Kagami said:
Firework_Fantasy said:

With what o-line?

Seattle needs to score at least 27 since Brady and company will likely score at least that.
Ehhh, they probably don't need to. I have a feeling Seahawks' D will slow Brady and company's offense down.
Nov 8, 2016 9:55 PM

Jun 2014
Firework_Fantasy said:
Kagami said:

With what o-line?

Ehhh, they probably don't need to. I have a feeling Seahawks' D will slow Brady and company's offense down.

Seattle gave up 25 to Buffalo. NE scored 28 in Superbowl 49. You don't think New England is scoring under 17 do you?

Brady also has no interceptions as of now
Nov 8, 2016 10:06 PM

Nov 2016
Kagami said:
Firework_Fantasy said:

Seattle gave up 25 to Buffalo. NE scored 28 in Superbowl 49. You don't think New England is scoring under 17 do you?

Well, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of them getting held under 17, no.
And as for Brady having no interceptions, he haven't played a defense on Seattle's level as of yet. What Brady's doing is impressive, but I see Seahawks' defense making him struggle.
Nov 8, 2016 10:10 PM

Jun 2014
Firework_Fantasy said:
Kagami said:

And as for Brady having no interceptions, he haven't played a defense on Seattle's level as of yet. What Brady's doing is impressive, but I see Seahawks' defense making him struggle.

Seattle didn't make him struggle in SB 49 nor did they stop Buffalo from scoring 25 points (should of been more actually). Obviously it could happen and Seattle could win, but holding NE under 17 with the tools Brady has (best since 07) sounds really hard.
Nov 8, 2016 10:21 PM

Nov 2016
Kagami said:
Firework_Fantasy said:

Seattle didn't make him struggle in SB 49 nor did they stop Buffalo from scoring 25 points (should of been more actually). Obviously it could happen and Seattle could win, but holding NE under 17 with the tools Brady has (best since 07) sounds really hard.
He was strugglng at first, he just went berserk late in the game. Also, the Bills scored 25, sure, but what about holding the Cardinals to six points in five quarters? Their defense isn't looking as good right now, but I think they'll get back on track this week.
And yeah, it does. But after Giants shut the Patriots' offense down back in the Super Bowl, I wouldn't even be surprised. I'm a little biased anyway though. :P
Nov 8, 2016 10:33 PM

Jun 2014
Firework_Fantasy said:
Kagami said:

He was strugglng at first, he just went berserk late in the game. Also, the Bills scored 25, sure, but what about holding the Cardinals to six points in five quarters? Their defense isn't looking as good right now, but I think they'll get back on track this week.
And yeah, it does. But after Giants shut the Patriots' offense down back in the Super Bowl, I wouldn't even be surprised. I'm a little biased anyway though. :P

They still scored 28 with less tools. That was also a better Seattle team than this unit. Seattle held Arizona to 6, but they only scored 6. Not to mention Seattle should of lost that game since Arizona missed the first OT field goal.

Seattle has a solid defense, but stopping all these tools with an inferior unit with 6 days of prep time sounds harsh. Seattle has to be flawless.
Nov 9, 2016 7:53 AM

Nov 2016
Kagami said:
Firework_Fantasy said:

They still scored 28 with less tools. That was also a better Seattle team than this unit. Seattle held Arizona to 6, but they only scored 6. Not to mention Seattle should of lost that game since Arizona missed the first OT field goal.

Seattle has a solid defense, but stopping all these tools with an inferior unit with 6 days of prep time sounds harsh. Seattle has to be flawless.
You seem to know your football and probably got the best of me in this discussion. But we shall see Sunday night. xP
Nov 13, 2016 8:47 PM

Jun 2014
BB made one of the worst coaching decisions of his life. Trading away Collins killed this defense. Good win by Seattle and the Patriots 2ndhalf of the season collapse begins.
Nov 13, 2016 10:35 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
BB made one of the worst coaching decisions of his life. Trading away Collins killed this defense. Good win by Seattle and the Patriots 2ndhalf of the season collapse begins.

It was a clean and well-played game of sweet revenge :')

Angry Doug can't be contained. Looks like I was wrong about these Hawks. They never gave up.
Nov 13, 2016 10:45 PM

Jun 2014
SuperIdolNico said:
Kagami said:

Angry Doug can't be contained. Looks like I was wrong about these Hawks. They never gave up.
Brady looked human too. If we got those three picks we almost had, we likely win. Tough game and Seattle did what I said they needed to: Score points. Doesn't matter though, NE's defense is god awful! 49ers may drop 28!
Nov 13, 2016 10:49 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
SuperIdolNico said:

Brady looked human too. If we got those three picks we almost had, we likely win. Tough game and Seattle did what I said they needed to: Score points. Doesn't matter though, NE's defense is god awful! 49ers may drop 28!

It's the offensive line allowing the points to score. Today was a better game for them, so that's how we wouldn't be stopped.

Next week is the Eagles for us, I think they're a bigger challenge on defense, but offensively I'm not too scared.
Nov 13, 2016 10:51 PM

Jun 2014
Bill is losing his touch: Doesnt give the ball to Blount the ball when he has been money? Same as Lynch in SB 49. Trading Collings!? Not even trying against Miami during the last game of last season? Onside kick versus Eagles last season?
Nov 13, 2016 10:56 PM

Jun 2016
So, would anyone care to explain to me how well the Rams are doing for their first year back in LA? I want to take pride in my hometown.

behind these hills
i'm reaching for the heights

Nov 13, 2016 10:56 PM

Jun 2014
SuperIdolNico said:
Kagami said:

It's the offensive line allowing the points to score. Today was a better game for them, so that's how we wouldn't be stopped.

Next week is the Eagles for us, I think they're a bigger challenge on defense, but offensively I'm not too scared.
Our defense stunk. Seahawks played well, but we dropped three easy picks and gave up yardage. Without our O-Line, we would end 9-7. Our D is just crippled. Not because of injury, but because of coaching and bad players. Seattle was the better team and trading Collins for nothing was the nail in the coffin.
Nov 13, 2016 10:59 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
SuperIdolNico said:

Our defense stunk. Seahawks played well, but we dropped three easy picks and gave up yardage. Without our O-Line, we would end 9-7. Our D is just crippled. Not because of injury, but because of coaching and bad players. Seattle was the better team and trading Collins for nothing was the nail in the coffin.

Good front 7. Probably the Collins trade may have been the dumbest move imo. But I like Hightower and Brown, they're top players at their position. McCourty is the best in the secondary.

I'm not sure about us being the better team, I think we played better tonight and with urgency because I think we really couldn't afford another bad road loss like the one in New Orleans.
Nov 13, 2016 11:03 PM

Jun 2014
SuperIdolNico said:
Kagami said:

Good front 7. Probably the Collins trade may have been the dumbest move imo. But I like Hightower and Brown, they're top players at their position. McCourty is the best in the secondary.

I'm not sure about us being the better team, I think we played better tonight and with urgency because I think we really couldn't afford another bad road loss like the one in New Orleans.
I love Hightower, great player. Same with McCourty. Though, when you don't have it you just can' t win games. I expect a 12-4 season and shootout with Oakland in the AFCCG. I say we lose the SB though. Dallas beats us and Seattle can too.
Nov 13, 2016 11:05 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
SuperIdolNico said:

I love Hightower, great player. Same with McCourty. Though, when you don't have it you just can' t win games. I expect a 12-4 season and shootout with Oakland in the AFCCG. I say we lose the SB though. Dallas beats us and Seattle can too.

Yea and Dallas looks like they're impossible to beat atm. Their schedule is favorable too. Guess an offensive line really does go so far. But if you watched Zeke earlier today, you can conclude he's the best running back in the league right now and will be for years to come.
Nov 13, 2016 11:22 PM

Jun 2014
SuperIdolNico said:
Kagami said:

Yea and Dallas looks like they're impossible to beat atm. Their schedule is favorable too. Guess an offensive line really does go so far. But if you watched Zeke earlier today, you can conclude he's the best running back in the league right now and will be for years to come.

Here's how I see the playoffs going:

13-3 Raiders defeat 9-7 Ravens
12-2 Patriots deeat 12-2 Broncos
12-2 Patriots defeat 13-3 Raiders
14-2 Cowboys defeat 9-6-1 Redskins
12-3-1 Seahawks defeat 10-6 Falcons
14-2 Cowboys defeat 12-3-1 Seahawks
14-2 Cowboys defeat 12-4 Patriots
Nov 14, 2016 7:40 AM

Jun 2008
I thought to myself.....I'll watch football because I can't stand hearing another goddamn thing about Trump.....but nope, I just don't care anymore about sports the way I used to.

I just don't give a fuck anymore....
Nov 14, 2016 7:42 AM
Feb 2014
JustALEX said:
I thought to myself.....I'll watch football because I can't stand hearing another goddamn thing about Trump.....but nope, I just don't care anymore about sports the way I used to.

I just don't give a fuck anymore....

I think Jose Fernandez may have been the final straw in that.

Sorry for reminding you if this hits home.
Nov 14, 2016 10:53 PM
Feb 2014
The North is the new South.
Nov 14, 2016 11:00 PM

Jun 2014
I'd love a rematch against NY Giants.
Nov 15, 2016 12:31 AM
Feb 2014
Midseason Predictions

Broncos over Texans
Raiders over Ravens

Falcons over Redskins
Lions over Giants

Broncos over Patriots
Chiefs over Raiders

Cowboys over Lions
Seahawks over Falcons

Chiefs over Broncos
Seahawks over Cowboys

Chiefs over Seahawks
Nov 17, 2016 6:24 AM

Nov 2016
SuperIdolNico said:
Midseason Predictions

Broncos over Texans
Raiders over Ravens

Falcons over Redskins
Lions over Giants

Broncos over Patriots
Chiefs over Raiders

Cowboys over Lions
Seahawks over Falcons

Chiefs over Broncos
Seahawks over Cowboys

Chiefs over Seahawks
Is that... your playoffs breakdown?
Nov 17, 2016 12:29 PM

Jul 2015
The Super Bowl will probably be Dallas vs. New England, but Seattle may have a shot as well. I would rather see Dallas vs. Oakland, it would be more interesting. The Patriots are too methodical and boring. The Cowboys have become more exciting to watch with Ezekial Elliot and Prescott, even Dez is playing better now. Elliot's game vs. the Steelers was quite electrifying, especially the screen pass he ran 80+ yards for a TD, it was fun to watch that.
Nov 17, 2016 5:54 PM

Jun 2014
SuperIdolNico said:
Midseason Predictions

Broncos over Texans
Raiders over Ravens

Falcons over Redskins
Lions over Giants

Broncos over Patriots
Chiefs over Raiders

Cowboys over Lions
Seahawks over Falcons

Chiefs over Broncos
Seahawks over Cowboys

Chiefs over Seahawks

Stop overrating KC Chiefs every season. Like last season, they're a typical "Made pretender by Patriots" team. Broncos and Raiders maybe, but Chiefs will NOT make it to SB 51.

Also: Cam Newton A tier QB? Ha! Besides his 15-1 season, I'd take Wilson over him anyday. Wilson is elite, Newton can't lead an average team like elites can.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.