Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 13, 2019 11:32 AM

May 2018
Edo tensei Minato looks super sexy
Jun 17, 2020 10:44 AM

Nov 2019
Inoichi and Shikaku talking to their sons and Kakashi.
Lee crying :(
"Kakashi: Naruto .. I was the one who told you, I'll never let my comrades die. Those words are also a admonition aimed at my self. I haven't been able to save many comrades. Which is why I keep telling myself this time, I will protect them. But then, I end up to face the fact that I couldn't once more. I'll be confronting those wounds for the rest of my life"

These scenes were heart breaking
Dec 21, 2020 10:48 AM

Jan 2020
Wow, first obito and madara and now naruto will have to face the four hokage.
Mar 24, 2021 6:58 PM

Dec 2007
when naritp was giving kyuubi chakra i was like "kyuubi chakra, for free!" xD
though the all alliance kinda managed striking junbi, i'm pretty sure the battle only started.

we didn't got enough edo tensei this whole war arc so we get more? xD
but if it's sasuke who asked it, it must have good reason.
and damn i forgot how much badass orichimaru could be, like that guy.
May 15, 2021 3:22 PM

Mar 2019
Damn,a lot of big story points are happening now. Orochimaru reviving the first 4 hokage but damn I really don't like seeing Minato and Hiruzen Sarutobi like that. Also I don't really like how Naruto just gave Kurama's chakra to everyone. I want it to be something only for him.

Nonetheless, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 25, 2021 4:45 AM

May 2020
All four hokage are revived now,it will really be troublesome to have a fight with all four
Nov 27, 2021 11:23 PM

Feb 2021
How tf did the Shinobi alliance fly with Naruto lol? Also weren't there like 80k shinobi's in there? How did Naruto give his chakra to all of 'em? (even though they are less in number now)

For a moment I thought that Sasuke and Orochimaru were gonna destroy Konoha in the absence of other shinobi lol.

Also holy frickity frack the previous goated Hokage's are back!!! Ngl bringing them back was somewhat rushed. Well kind of.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Apr 17, 2022 11:25 PM

Oct 2019
This is what i call Naruto at its best
Eager to watch Minato 😍 and other Hokage , Man!! epsidoe name is fire 'The All knowing'.
This is gonna be epic now all i want to see is Hashirama kicking Madara's ass 🤩.
Happy to hear last words from legends Shikaku and Inoichi they were amazing on their own.
Idk how Hinata knew without using her Bayakugan that Naruto arm is dislocated 🤔 or is this love?
Its funny how zetsu is asking Orochimaru how he knew it , I mean duh he created it in first place and he is Daddy of all 👨🏻‍🔬.

“If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.”
- Itachi Uchiha

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein

May 4, 2022 8:19 AM

Nov 2019
Ok I'm so hyped, cannot wait for them meeting their descendants. (and old friends, especially in Hashirama's case) I mean... I'm just sitting here thinking "Holy shit" over and over again, I don't know what more to say.
Mar 26, 8:34 AM

Mar 2019
Orochimaru Shinigami.👹
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

195 by natsuyah »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 407 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

48 by leanrv »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » EPISODE 1 TO 32 : Kazekage Rescue Arc

pnr2 - Sep 19

5 by Khushal_v »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 120 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kage-bunshin - Jul 30, 2009

174 by pickyotaku »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 375 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klad - Sep 4, 2014

191 by Zakaria_Turki »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.