Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2015 3:47 AM

Feb 2012
Good choice, rather than just be an HD upscaling, the HD collection actually fixes the bad lock on in the first game, I wish they had localised it ;_;
Jan 22, 2015 9:33 AM

Feb 2012
Whelp finished yakuza 2, truly a sequel in it's purest form, everything about it was better, compared to 1 which honestly I found only had one memorable boss fight 2 had about 4, and god damn that finale could not have done a better job setting up the final fight.

Gonna take a bit of a break before grabbing 3&4, awesome stuff though hyped as all hell for the summer!
Jan 22, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2011
Reialgo said:
Whelp finished yakuza 2, truly a sequel in it's purest form, everything about it was better, compared to 1 which honestly I found only had one memorable boss fight 2 had about 4, and god damn that finale could not have done a better job setting up the final fight.

Gonna take a bit of a break before grabbing 3&4, awesome stuff though hyped as all hell for the summer!
yeah 2 really is just a perfect finale, that final boss is so damn good.

just keep in mind that 3 isnt gonna be on the same caliber as 2, its still a really fantastic game but its got a much slower and light hearted build until it gets to the darker and more familiar last act, it has some really great moments but of the 4 games id say its my least favorite even though its got an incredible finale as well. 4 story wise is a bit of a cluster but the characters are fantastic and the gameplay is the bets it'd ever been, 5 is suppossedly the game that tops 2.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 22, 2015 1:55 PM

Feb 2012
All I know about 3 is that it involves alot of time at the orphanage, and has the most badass final battle theme

As for 4 Akiyama and Tanimura look like such good characters that I couldn't care if the plot takes a hit
Jan 22, 2015 3:22 PM

Sep 2011
Reialgo said:
All I know about 3 is that it involves alot of time at the orphanage, and has the most badass final battle theme

As for 4 Akiyama and Tanimura look like such good characters that I couldn't care if the plot takes a hit
oh my god that final boss theme is so godly.

And with the orphanage its less about the orphanage itself and more about spending time in okinawa as apposed to kamurocho, in okinawa there really isnt much of a dark conflict or anything and the game is actually very light hearted in many aspects(of course in yakuza fashion that goes to hell fast). Yeah its slow but honestly its kind of relaxing in many regards and the game's humor in its substories always lend itself well to it, once you end up in kamurocho its still yakuza at its finest. And as for 4 yeah akiyama along makes yakuza 4 a blast, tanimura is great too and in the grand scheme of things hes pretty much the main character of the 4th games story and even gets the honor of the final boss which is why its so odd hes not in 5

and as for 4's story, its still really good for most of it, its just gets really stupid near the very very end almost the point of goofiness, the characters, their story arcs, and even a majority of the story is still really good, hell even the final boss will put hair on your chest, but it just shoots itself in the foot in certain parts.
JizzyHitlerJan 22, 2015 3:42 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 24, 2015 1:02 PM
Nov 2013
So, finally finished Dark Souls II with 100 hours, plus all the three DLCs. I made almost everything I could see in the game, and without looking to guides and such. My char is now sl 201, with 40 VGR, 40 END, 49 VIT, 50 STR, 25 DEX, 15 INT, 5 ATN, 5 FTH and 25 of ADP. Something like that If I remember right.

It was a pretty good game, much better than I was expecting, but I didn't enjoy the DLCs as much. People were saying they were better than the game, and I disagree.

The first DLC is probably better in terms of atmosphere and environment, and maybe level desing as well, but two of the three bosses are really terrible: the fucking shitty trio, that is the first thing I could apply the ''artificial'' difficult argument in the entire soul series (and the area to arrive there is a joke). Elana is also very bad; pretty easy and pathetic once you go alone, two handed and keeps walking around very close and hitting her. Sinh was pretty awesome though, and actually challenging in a good way.

The second DLC has amazing bosses, I loved Sir Alonne and Fume Knight, one of the best the Souls series has to offer imo, really nice. Blue Smelter Demon is a copy paste joke, and the area is the hell; is like the Cave of the Dead in the first DLC, but much worse. Anyway, the enemies in this DLC are pretty boring and repetitive, is just the same thing over and over. What save the second DLC is Sir Alonne and Fume Knight, and a little bit of the lore.

The third DLC has the same issues with the enemies. Is pretty repetitive, and the three king's pet are terrible bosses ughh. The good thing about this DLC is the atmosphere, and the Ivory King boss (plus his knights) is really awesome; that lore and the way you defeat him, I loved.

The DLCs are nice because they somehow complement the main game, but they are not outstanding like I was hearing from the players. Dunno why people don't like the main game, and prefer the DLCs instead. The DLCs suffer from the same issues of the main game, but they are shorter and more repetitive. The main game, even though it lacks on the boss department, has really good mechanics, with amazing lore; much more open to interpretations (I like that). In general is a 8,5... Going to NG+. I will definitely buy the Scholar of the First Sin for the PS4.
blankflatJan 24, 2015 1:12 PM
Jan 26, 2015 9:53 AM

Sep 2011
cause ive been pushing it so hard i got myself in the mood to actually replay the yakuza series again, man its so interesting to play yakuza 1 again after all the other ones, Seeing the gruffer and more violent kazuma again as well as the beggining of his relationship with the much younger haruka is just such a nostalgic thing to see now, it really gives off the sense of how far this series has come since then and how different everything has become. Well thats just for story the gameplay is pretty much like a whole new game at this point and i really miss all the crazy heat actions that the first game doesnt really have.

Still for as flawed as the game could be at points i still really loved the 1st yakuza, though im very happy to say goodbye to the dub that adds the word FUCK in as many awkward locations as possible, like the subs still drop the F bomb alot in the sequels but it was so freaking forced in the first game, doesnt help that only one voice actor was good in the entire game, and thats cause it was mark fucking hamil
JizzyHitlerJan 26, 2015 4:50 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 26, 2015 4:26 PM

Mar 2009
Beat Mega Man 3 today. A lot of people say this is there favorite one, but I don't get that. I put it down for months after beating 14 bosses, due to the second half of the game's change. Some people liked fighting all the Mega Man 2 bosses in redone Mega Man 3 levels, but I didn't think that was very fun. I did enjoy Wily's Castle more than the one in MM2, because the bosses were pretty fun. Also, Top Man is such an exploitable power. Overall, as I'm going through the series again, I'd rank it MM2>MM=/>MM3. Excited to play 4 again.
Jan 26, 2015 4:50 PM

Sep 2011
i wasnt too big on the original mega man franchise, it was fun but it wasnt something i really consider to be anything more than a decent good time, Now megaman legends and especially the X franchise were the shit.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 28, 2015 9:28 AM

Mar 2009
I mostly played Mega Man as a child. All the series have their ups and downs. I really love Mega Man 2, Mega Man X4, Mega Man Battle Network 3, and Mega Man Zero 2 and 3. My favorite series is probably Mega Man Zero. Those games are incredible. The ZX games are average :(
Jan 28, 2015 9:38 AM

Sep 2011
i want to give the battle network games a try but i feel like ill never finish that franchise since all the games look really samey

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 28, 2015 10:40 AM

Mar 2009
Don't try to finish the whole series.
Play 2 and 3. If you really want to play more, I suppose you could play 4 or 5. I don't think I beat 5.
Jan 28, 2015 11:08 AM

Jan 2013
Played bits of 1 and 2, don't really remember them. 4 is a bit weak in my book; you had to beat the game 3 times just to get all of the Soul Merges or w/e and also you couldn't really access the post-game/bonus content until you beat the game 3 times too I think. Can't really recall though, it has been like 8-10 years since I played and beat it (still couldn't find the PG content I think though).

As for vanilla Megaman, oddly enough I've like never beaten any of Wily's Castles as a kid haha, but the rest wasn't too difficult in games 1-8 (had the Anniversary Collection) except for Iceman's and Gutsman's stages in 1 really. Can't remember which ones I was the most fond of really, but I actually liked 8 myself (have the English opener as my ringtone).

For the X series, I played a lot of X5 (first Megaman game) and I find it fun. Rented X6 one time and it felt clunky and poor. X7 I didn't mind but I couldn't beat Red (?) on those floating platforms in one of the last stages; such a pain in the ass. Played a demo of X8 and wasn't sure of it, and the ones prior to X5 I sadly haven't played.

X Command Mission I remember I enjoyed (still own it) but got stuck in the desert area. Really loved the soundtrack and the environments for that one, I would just revisit the first stage and watch the digital rain with that soothing little techno beat.

Never played any of the Legends or Star Force games, I own the Megaman Zero collection on DS but haven't played too much, Vanilla 9 and 10 haven't played, haven't played ZX, the GameBoy ones and such.
Jan 28, 2015 11:16 AM

Sep 2011
X7 gets alot of flack, pretty justifiably about its slow gameplay, but for whatever reason i still had enjoyment out of it and i dont know why. X8 was a million times better though
JizzyHitlerJan 28, 2015 11:37 AM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 30, 2015 4:03 AM

Feb 2012
Already grabbed that yesterday! All hail metroid prime
Jan 30, 2015 7:17 AM
Nov 2013
Why nobody ever talk about Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch? I know it came out in 2013, but even then I haven't heard too much about it. I've been playing and I would say is pretty much a RPG masterpiece, is such a fine piece of work, and quite challenging as well. Very good indeed. There are no fans for such an awesome game? Strange...
Jan 30, 2015 7:44 AM

Feb 2012
I did try it out, the gameplay from the demo seemed pretty neat, but I just got turned off by the immense amount of handholding in the game.
Jan 30, 2015 8:05 AM
Nov 2013
Handholding? Dunno, there are just so many tools and different mechanics, is such a broad universe with a lot to keep in mind, that I think they even hold back in the handholding. I'm pretty sure that someone that is not used with a RPG will make only 20% of the game. Just now I spent 2 hours reading the spell book, the different stories and legends and there's still a lot to read and take note. Not to mention if you go to a battle without proper leveling up, is much certain that you'll have a very hard time. How many hours did you play? The first 2 hours of the game are basically tutorial I guess...
Jan 30, 2015 9:56 AM

Feb 2012
Exactly, half an hour of tutorial is too long, going through the entire first zone and still having things locked away just because the game hadn't directly told me how to use them(especially when said mechanics aren't particularly complex) just irked me. It's on my list of things to finish, just not a particular priority.
Jan 30, 2015 12:36 PM

Mar 2009
AngelsArcanum said:

X Command Mission I remember I enjoyed (still own it) but got stuck in the desert area. Really loved the soundtrack and the environments for that one, I would just revisit the first stage and watch the digital rain with that soothing little techno beat.

Never played any of the Legends or Star Force games, I own the Megaman Zero collection on DS but haven't played too much, Vanilla 9 and 10 haven't played, haven't played ZX, the GameBoy ones and such.

Beat Command Mission. The post game is fun!

I've never played Legend or Star Force, either. Play Mega Man Zero, though. They're soooo good! ZX can be skipped. Some people like Vanilla 9, but I think it's lazy. It's still good, though. 10 isn't so good. I beat 10, but 9 is hard as fuck.
Jan 30, 2015 5:40 PM
Nov 2013
@Reialgo

Yes, it does provide a bit too much of information, and I guess half of the time I'm playing it I spent reading and learning the stuff it presents us. Either way I'm fine with that. In fact it's one of the reasons why I'm loving so much Ni no Kuni. Is such a rich game, full of content, it seems that I've never spent my money so well. And anyway is a more world building/plot oriented game, so the handholding which you're talking about is probably for the best, and serves the purpose of the game pretty well. I enjoy more games like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, where the player is more by himself. But I can't compare, both have extremely different premises and purposes and I think is very good the way it is.
Jan 30, 2015 6:01 PM

Sep 2011
ive had ni no kuni for years and im still barely into it, like i seriously only played for maybe 20 minutes or so, ill pick it up one day. I heard its 2nd half is really poorly paced though.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 31, 2015 1:56 PM

Mar 2014
Anyone else hyped out of their minds for the new Metal Gear Rising game?
Jan 31, 2015 1:59 PM

Sep 2011
TehSkullkid said:
You bet your ass im hyped

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 31, 2015 3:10 PM

Mar 2014
JizzyHitler said:
TehSkullkid said:

The struggle for S ranks begins anew
Jan 31, 2015 9:25 PM

Apr 2012
Anyone else follow competitive Smash?

If so, who else is super hyped for the Mango vs Leffen match tomorrow (that is if they meet in the brackets). $1000 on the line, Mango with the call outs after Leffen bodied Chillen.

Oh man, was super hyped during the stream. Can't wait for the salt. Leffen is about to get $1000 poorer.
Jan 31, 2015 9:27 PM

Sep 2011
TehSkullkid said:
JizzyHitler said:

The struggle for S ranks begins anew
i dont care how many times ive replayed and loved the hell out or rising, i am never going for that S rank, seriously that gets so bull at points especially cause they dont round up, you get 1 rank below S and the entire rating is fucked

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 31, 2015 10:39 PM

Feb 2008
So I've started playing the Neptunia Rebirth port on Steam, and so far I'm "enjoying" it. The gameplay is so far fun, since it's really fast paced and you end most of the battles within seconds. Only the bosses feel a little bit like HP sponges, especially Noire at this point (just finished Wind Valley). It took me maybe 15-20min to beat her, and it wasn't involving any strategy, just hit and heal for 20min since I dealt so little damage. Since I haven't played that many RPGs from the last gen, aside from Blue Dragon and Final Fantasy XIII, I haven't gotten a chance to get tired of this kind of RPGs, so I'm enjoying it.

The script though, can get pretty stupid at times, so stupid that it's amusing at times. Kinda reminds me of the Borderlands script, just not THAT lame and full with memes. In this one they break the fourth wall with every second sentence, and when they aren't breaking the fourth wall they are referencing other games, like Gotta Catch 'Em All or the famous MGS game over screen. The monsters themselves are all references to games like the Pac Man ghosts, Mario pipes, while some are reference to otaku shows like Madoka. Heck, even otaku themselves are one of the enemies.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 1, 2015 2:58 AM
Nov 2013
Is Rising that good? I haven't played Metal Gear since Metal Gear Solid 4. The game was so perfect, so perfect, that I didn't need anything else back then. As a Metal Gear Solid fan since PS1, I felt the most strange feeling of something finishing perfectly and I thought the series would be better off dead because the game was just too good and nothing more is needed. Even with the gameplays of Metal Gear Solid 5, I'm not hyped nor enthusiastic to play, since Metal Gear Solid 4 is all I need as a fan and I feel like something more out of it would be a disaster. God...
Feb 1, 2015 3:28 AM

Mar 2014
Kolnikov said:
Is Rising that good? I haven't played Metal Gear since Metal Gear Solid 4. The game was so perfect, so perfect, that I didn't need anything else back then. As a Metal Gear Solid fan since PS1, I felt the most strange feeling of something finishing perfectly and I thought the series would be better off dead because the game was just too good and nothing more is needed. Even with the gameplays of Metal Gear Solid 5, I'm not hyped nor enthusiastic to play, since Metal Gear Solid 4 is all I need as a fan and I feel like something more out of it would be a disaster. God...

Metal Gear Rising is pretty awesome. Especially in presentation. It's a Platinum game so the gameplay is rather good, but somewhat shallow at least compared to their other titles, but I didn't even mind because I had so much fun with it. If you're expecting some legit Metal Gear gameplay and story you won't find it in Rising, it's cheesy, over the top and balls to the walls all the way through. It's also pretty short, it will take you about 6 hours on normal difficulty to finish, but if you want to get through at Revengeance and get those sweet S ranks it's a different story. If anything I would tell you to pirate it, turn the sound effect volume down, music volume up and play the first mission. If you're not sold by then you probably won't like the game. Personally I pirated it and ended up liking it so much I purchased it. Just don't expect some great espionage story, expect a kickass, edgy, cyborg ninja who fights and cuts up everything.
Feb 3, 2015 4:53 PM

Aug 2009
The presentation is very Platinum indeed. I should get the game one of these days, but I just simply forgot about it.

Got some games on sale: Torchlight II on Steam, and Yakuza 4 and Rogue Legacy for free. Good start in the month so far.
Feb 5, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2009
Hey hey hey ya'll. Since a number of us are on Steam, why not stop by and join the Uber Elitists gaming division? Come on, don't be shy. You know you want to. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uberelitists
Feb 5, 2015 1:37 PM

Oct 2011
dietmango said:
Hey hey hey ya'll. Since a number of us are on Steam, why not stop by and join the Uber Elitists gaming division? Come on, don't be shy. You know you want to. ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/uberelitists

Yes. Everybody come vidya with us.
Feb 9, 2015 10:56 PM

Sep 2011
this is a delicious mix of hype and retardation

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 10, 2015 5:57 AM

Sep 2011
PSA! To all Nvidia users: Don't click the Drivers tab in GeForce Experience or it will crash and maybe force a reinstall for it to not crash anymore. Manually download the new driver from the Nvidia site here.
Feb 10, 2015 10:57 AM

Oct 2011
JizzyHitler said:

CG promo trailers with no gameplay just don't hype me up like they used to. But you are right on the retardation part. I had nearly forgotten all about Tekken in the midst of my boner for SF5 and MKX
Feb 10, 2015 2:22 PM

Mar 2009
After buying three versions of SFIV and having become pretty decent, I'm kinda done for a while. If V went back to hand drawn, I'd be in. The only fighter I think that would excite me is a new SoulCalibur, because they need to redeem themselves for the disappointing V. I used to play Under Night In-Birth in the arcades, so maybe I'll buy the console version of that. I still like to play Gundam Extreme Vs. on console and at the arcades. I never once won a match of that at the arcades. I got destroyed every time..
Feb 10, 2015 2:50 PM

Sep 2011
lordzeru said:
JizzyHitler said:

CG promo trailers with no gameplay just don't hype me up like they used to. But you are right on the retardation part. I had nearly forgotten all about Tekken in the midst of my boner for SF5 and MKX
well its just the opening to the game, we have already seen a ton of gameplay both in trailer form and just from people themselves playing the machines

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 11, 2015 10:55 AM
Nov 2013
A little bit late I know, but I just want to announce that no more chapters of HxH guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QUwD4-1EZ8

At least I have one more reason to buy a PS4, besides Bloodborne (IT'S COMING BTW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwiE-MfXfR4

Will they launch this in the west? D:
blankflatFeb 11, 2015 11:11 AM
Feb 12, 2015 5:41 AM

Feb 2008
It's a Dynasty Warriors game, of course they will.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Feb 12, 2015 10:38 AM

Jan 2013
Then I'm just gonna sit here waiting for that new 3D King of Fighters game hopefully, and also shamefully I'll probably cave and triple dip on DoA5 so I can get what I truly hope to be the definitive version.

I hope TK makes up for this bad milking later down the line, DoA5 is such an incredible game but they just keep adding all these silly expansions and taking the ArkSys route. Yeesh.
Feb 13, 2015 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
What do you guys think is the definitive fighting game for just broing out with people and having fun, I really think at this point tekken is that for me and my friends, they arent that good at fighting games and nor am I, yet the game finds that great blend between being really simple and really complex, playign tag 2 and following a rule of only use tag team random select for character has just led to pure hilarity (Ganryu and true ogre have become an accended in joke of our group as none of like playing them ever but we keep getting them in random and sometimes even both)

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 13, 2015 4:36 PM

Oct 2011
JizzyHitler said:
What do you guys think is the definitive fighting game for just broing out with people and having fun

Super Smash Bros, in any console format from melee on up.
Feb 13, 2015 4:41 PM

Sep 2011
lordzeru said:
JizzyHitler said:
What do you guys think is the definitive fighting game for just broing out with people and having fun

theres a used game store around here that just opened up a few months back in a mall where they have games set up on various tv's which anyone can play like a arcade but minus the rip off payments(they have a genesis, a OG xbox, a wii-u, and a dreamcast set up). Smash bros for wii-u is one of the games they never swap out and even has a basement like couch in front of a nice ass TV and its so freaking cool going in there and playing with complete strangers as well as friends just like in the glorious arcade days. its a good sign when a came can bring complete strangers together to have fun.

On another note that is genius in terms of a business standpoint, that attracts a bunch of people who want to come play some games in the mall with their friends which will bring in more and more attention and more people buying/trading in shit, like everytime ive gone in there to kill time with friends i leave with like 3-4 games cause they actually end up getting awesome selections, that and they even have a pinball machine set up thats rigged to not need payment and if you beat the high score you get 40% off any purchase. This place is fucking smart and cool too bad its in a really cramped room

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 13, 2015 5:33 PM

Jan 2013
lordzeru said:
JizzyHitler said:

^
"definitive fighting game" and "bro-ing out" just screams Smash Bros. I mean, Nintendo is known for having lots of really accessible and iconic party games that are great with a bunch of friends to just sit down, get pumped up and start mud-slingling like crazy to. Smash Bros and Mario Party are notorious known as the "games that ruin friendships" for a reason, but I mean the rollercoaster of chaos, triumph and failure is really addictive. Although a few of my buds can be flat out a-holes in Smash 4, it's kind of tiresome, but ah well.

Aside from them however, again, when I've tried to get my friends to play some fighters, aside from Smash Bros, DoA5 really did the trick; it's got a really smooth learning curve that's good to just pick up and play, it has 4 player with its tag mechanics to allow more people in on the fun immediately and it's just wild to play really. I'm like the only guy out of various circles of friends who is even remotely big on fighters, and when some of my pals tried DoA5, they were laughing, shouting and getting excited and having an absolute blast. A few of them bought the game afterwards even.
Feb 13, 2015 5:34 PM

Oct 2011
That's what I love about SSB. Just about everywhere that involves nerds gathering, someone will have a console set up with the game ready and waiting. It's probably my favorite 'party' setting game of all time.

We have a chain of used video game stores here called Slackers that does something just like that. They host tournaments for 'retro' fighting games all the time, including Melee and I guess Brawl will be added to their line up as well. I can't say I leave with as many video games as you do because while their selection is awesome, the price is just way too costly.
Feb 13, 2015 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
Beat vanquish, more games need to end where you actually fight the credits

Man what a super fun game, how has there not been a sequel, maybe now that shinji mikami is done with the evil within he can make a vanquish 2....please.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Feb 14, 2015 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
Vanquish is fantastic. I punched as many enemies as I could. I also enjoyed distracting them with cigs.
Feb 14, 2015 6:08 PM

Sep 2011
AlabastreAizo said:
Vanquish is fantastic. I punched as many enemies as I could. I also enjoyed distracting them with cigs.
doing a jet propelled kick to an enemies face while immediatly after slowing down time mid air to shoot them point blank as they were falling from the kick ranks up there as one of the most badass feelings a game has ever given me

also all the hype in the world

It may be long overdue for another entry in this fighting game spin off but it looks fucking glorious
JizzyHitlerFeb 14, 2015 7:17 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The New Manga Enlightenment Camp - All plebes and Untermenschen MUST attend

Exinqt - Aug 21, 2015

32 by Ducat_Revel »»
Jul 17, 5:02 AM

» Anime/Manga Recommendation Thread Based on Your List ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jan 25, 2013

1162 by LeonhartAugust »»
May 13, 11:17 PM

» 10 Steps to Becoming an Anime Elitist

Deago - Jun 2, 2023

2 by AaronRRedfield »»
Jan 11, 3:52 PM

» Winter 2024 Overview

Deago - Dec 20, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Dec 20, 2023 8:24 AM

» Summer 2023 Overview

Deago - Jun 14, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Jun 14, 2023 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.