Pages (71) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2017 1:36 AM

Aug 2012
Labs said:
aa-dono said:
What is the purpose of this?

Scum-claim?
Lamby pleaseeeeeee ;-;
I don't understand your one (two here) word respond.

Are you saying "It's lastwhisper making a scum claim?"
or
"Do you (as in me) think it's a scum claim?"
or
"Are you dumb? It's an obvious scum claim."
or
"Dono you don't get it? You're scumclaiming?"

Or is it completely something else?

Aug 22, 2017 1:39 AM

Sep 2012
aa-dono said:
Labs said:

Scum-claim?
Lamby pleaseeeeeee ;-;

or
or
or

Take note of the ?, so only potentially.
More specifically though, check whether or not you're claiming anything there and get back to yourself on that one.
Aug 22, 2017 1:40 AM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
Honestly I am starting to not like her gameplay.
Three times you've brought my gameplay up, and no association to anything. Heh.
_Claire_ said:
I cant pull all the comments they have been making, but Aa-dono play is too much like how she was scum with me.
So long ago~
_Claire_ said:
That pointless scum-hunting, so much fluff.
Ouch. Btw, I like fluff.

Aug 22, 2017 1:48 AM

Apr 2015
aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:
Honestly I am starting to not like her gameplay.
Three times you've brought my gameplay up, and no association to anything. Heh.
_Claire_ said:
I cant pull all the comments they have been making, but Aa-dono play is too much like how she was scum with me.
So long ago~
_Claire_ said:
That pointless scum-hunting, so much fluff.
Ouch. Btw, I like fluff.

Yeah I realize it, but its this huge feeling that you were scum I can't pinpoint exactly. It sounds like a blank threat, but honestly.
Aug 22, 2017 3:22 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
These deaths are both quite surprising. I surely want expecting 2 deaths with roz claiming protective TPR. What are the chances we are dealing with two TPR's this game?
With fifteen people it would not be a stretch, Pyro and I have built games like that before. At the very least, we know that a second killing role went off but whether it was a vigilante or paranoid gun owner is unknown.

Arrisu said:
Anybody else noticed the color of Tingle's character card was red?

Also the name of her character was "Trap"? Could it be that she had an ability to reveal as town upon death?

I mean so far Phraze's and Coelestin's cards were blue.
This is actually a very fair point. I initially read it is a trap, like a boy appearing as a girl, but in the literal sense of it being a trap that would suggest a scum role being covered by pretending to be town. Not a very good trap though if they cards are going to be coloured. Random preference wise, I think the dark ones are prettier.

roz1roz said:

Tbh, why wouldn't I, if I can win with town?
Right, but survivors often get lynched regardless, so it is not unheard of to have an outted third party role get killed simply for the potential they work against the town.

I don't need to live to win. Tho it would be probably easiest way of winning.
Aug 22, 2017 3:28 AM

Jan 2014
Mishukax said:
Happy late bird day, Suzu o/
Ok, roz1roz claimed Survivor or something similar. Of course, he's a no-lynch from now on. That claim was so ridiculously out of nowhere that I force myself to believe it to some extent. Only the role looks slightly unoriginal in this setup but eh.
lastwhisper31 said:
Being low key roasted, all day, while at work. I'm just playing how I play, if I'm giving off scum vibes then there isn't much I can say. Seems tho that in the 4 hours I've been at work, still got 3 more, all I see is posts focused on me. #Feelsbad @Logic340 to be all honest, idk what game ur reading that helped u come to conclusion that this is another one of my scum games, I'm sorry but ur diving to deep into meta, cause I ain't scum this game. I'll post again later, I just wanted to make this post while on break.

This feels townie. It's some early beef against a lynch on him that barely even took off. Doesn't really come off as stressful overreacting to me.
logic340 said:
slight town vibes from this
I'll go into detail later, maybe.

Can you go into details now? Explain the people why I'm town!
AbuHumaid said:

Whydopeopleonlyreadlogicbasedonhisemotionsholycrap.

Just got out of Hydra Mafia where people townread him for being emotional or whatever, turns out he was scum, which made sense because of his actions which were relatively scummy. I just don't believe in 'emotion' as a tell anymore, and I think I never really did, sorry. I do agree that, emotions aside, logic is off to a nice start.

How in the world. No it doesn't.

This is another mindset from logic which I like. Scum tend to like to repeat their words because they've put confident thought into them and would rather make themselves as clear as possible.

I don't know if mafia are the ones who killed Coelestin, but this post could mean something.
To be honest, I didn't like Coel's entrance either and I could feel people liking her presence for reasons I couldn't quite grasp myself, so I agree with Suzune. But the fact that she says "I can see the town block forming" would explain the night kill if Suzune is scum, as you don't really want a townlock alive in the game. Still, maybe the actual scum had the same view on Coel's slot.

I like this from Arrisu. Constant poking (taking acount earlier posts from that page as well), wanting to get people on Phraze when there's really no reason for scum to do that. However the biggest other train was Claire's so there's possibility of a defend-Claire-by-changing-focus going on. Still, seems like too obvious of a CFD, I don't think I see scum doing this...? People who followed Arrisu are more of interest, though. I want to look into that but bleh, maybe when I'm up for it another time.

Eh, now I don't like this one. I feel that the antitown thing is unfair, but what bothers me the most is that last sentence. My experience with these types of posts is that they scream something like: "I'm 100% sure you're scum, and I'm certain of it to a point where I can't possibly be mafia, as mafia would display more doubt in their reads!"

Gotta agree on what people pointed out: these votes look good since there's no reason to lock a lynch that's getting done anyway. I have to say though, that I've seen scum abuse of that to try and clear themselves. It's a rather easy tactic. Basically this.
Though roz1roz is apparently TPR and Tingle I would also assume is scum from the card color. If anything bothers me, it's that... why make a role scum that flips town if something as obvious and easy to notice as the card color ruins it anyway? Suzune roughly mentioned this too and I was like "yeah wait that'd be a weird move from host (?)". In any case, as for MaiTai's vote, it couuuld be seen as scummy, but I don't really have a problem with their explanation for their vote.

This makes sense too.

This looks like a forced derp-clear :/ I don't quite buy that you could seen blue as mafia, even if you've always seen green used before or something.

I'm at #823 and will stop here. Sorry, I've done so much mafia today, more than I should have. I'll give my eyes and mind a rest and probably come back at noon tomorrow to make sure not to fall behind. See you guys.

Blue is usual color for mafia if red is unavilable.
Like in multiballs you have usualy red and blue mafia teams.
Or in game I'm currently playing on MU red is town and blue is mafia as well.

I mean, I did suspect it was town, but I needed confirmation anyway.
Especialy after "Getting logic lynched" part, wich seemed more like mafia getting new ability over town. Cause why town would need to get someone lynched to get abilities?

Edit: Fixed BBCode
roz1rozAug 22, 2017 4:54 AM
Aug 22, 2017 3:44 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@Labs

Last chance to say that phrase for the greater good.

I respect that

Have fun.
Aug 22, 2017 4:00 AM

Aug 2012
I was fooled. I thought it was uncle logic. Turned out a doppelganger.

Aug 22, 2017 4:16 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:

SAAAAAAAAME
Aug 22, 2017 4:55 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:

SAAAAAAAAME

My plan is working muhahahahah
Aug 22, 2017 5:00 AM

Dec 2014
roz1roz said:
CorruptedPurity said:

SAAAAAAAAME

Is this a soft claim or just you messing with my mind? PS: Get the sig to complete the trolling experience. Gambette!
Aug 22, 2017 5:11 AM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
roz1roz said:

Is this a soft claim or just you messing with my mind? PS: Get the sig to complete the trolling experience. Gambette!

Nah, just messing. I'm not logic as of in-game.
Aug 22, 2017 5:52 AM

Apr 2015
Guys,
I have asked to be replaced.
My real life is in the thunderstorm state at the moment, and I can't think of the game (nor I have the energy & brain to play this game at the moment).
Goodluck town!
Aug 22, 2017 5:54 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Mishukax said:
I already see people not liking me because I'm a dead slot.

I could probably check every one of my games, townie or scum, and see this happening as well. Thankfully one of my games has ended today but I'm still in two and my non-mafia schedule isn't being lenient at all. I'm not seeking pity but I want to put out there that you should be expecting weird activity levels from me, especially if you have experience playing with me.

I can tell youre trying harder in your other game... >.> Even though its discord game. And Honestly havent you been very low on opinion here? You were more fierce..

logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity your thoughts on the different Role PM background? No townies have come forward to say they also have a red role PM background.
What do you make of the Coelestin kill and do you think tingle flipped town or mafia?

I dont think any town has red card role...
I don't know if fence sitty is the word I would use to describe Mishu but something is missing.

I also believe that no town has red which is why whisper acting the way he did during all that and then later with dono and purity seems weird to me. There should be something alignment indicative there.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 22, 2017 5:55 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Labs said:

Scum-claim?
Lamby pleaseeeeeee ;-;

or
or
or

Labs was saying the purpose f Whisper's post was a scum claim not that your question of what's the purpose was a scum claim. In the spoiler quite I bolded what last said that Labs is calling a scum claim.

Aug 22, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Guys,
My real life is in the thunderstorm state at the moment, and I can't think of the game (nor I have the energy & brain to play this game at the moment).
Goodluck town!
I am really sorry to hear that. I hope things get better. It was fun playing with you again.

Aug 22, 2017 6:11 AM

Aug 2012
_Claire_ said:
Guys,
Goodluck town!
All the best Claire!

Aug 22, 2017 6:41 AM

Jan 2014
_Claire_ said:
Guys,
Goodluck town!

Wolfy post
Aug 22, 2017 6:45 AM

Jan 2014
@aa-dono

Why did your vote come out of nowhere?
Why weren't you voting nearly anyone earlier?
Why does it seem so oportunistic taht you joined the d1 wagon?

Convince me that you aren't the wolf who jumped on wagon just to put a nail in the town lynch.
Aug 22, 2017 6:59 AM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
@aa-dono

Convince me that you aren't the wolf who jumped on wagon just to put a nail in the town lynch.
Nowhere?
???
Well, that's your read. I understand what my vote looked like. And I've explained why I moved it there. So the rest is really everyone's interpretation.

Why are you asking me to explain your view of my vote?

Aug 22, 2017 7:04 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Lamby pleaseeeeeee ;-;

or
or
or

Labs was saying the purpose f Whisper's post was a scum claim not that your question of what's the purpose was a scum claim. In the spoiler quite I bolded what last said that Labs is calling a scum claim.
Why is that a scum claim? @Labs

I can pretty much figure out who he's soft claiming as. Not the alignment though. CP already figured it out, I think. I thought you have too.

Aug 22, 2017 7:04 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
roz1roz said:
@aa-dono

Nowhere?
???
Well, that's your read. I understand what my vote looked like. And I've explained why I moved it there. So the rest is really everyone's interpretation.

Yes, nowhere.

You was voting "1. aa-dono > Arrisu > Mishukax > Phraze"
So before Phraze, you had vote on Mishukax. Yet somehow you changed your vote to a vagon lead by... Mishukax.

So was he your scum read or town read, that you followed him? Why sudden change of dircetion here?
Aug 22, 2017 7:09 AM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
aa-dono said:
Nowhere?
???

Yes, nowhere.

So before Phraze, you had vote on Mishukax. Yet somehow you changed your vote to a vagon lead by... Mishukax.

So was he your scum read or town read, that you followed him? Why sudden change of dircetion here?
My townlean was Arri. I followed her.

Plus, I had nothing on Mishu. I've just been fooled by him, and he makes decent defense as scum so I was trying to get a read on him.

He didn't respond - I was magically awake at that hour and can do something with my vote - Arri asked me to join - I joined.
There was a good amount of time before phase change, and Phraze was online. So why not add weight to the votes?

Aug 22, 2017 7:11 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
@aa-dono

I find it funny that you question her vote when you voted no one all phase and jumped on in a scummy way and try to claim townie points for it when scum likely slipped in there with you (Tingle)?
Um....that was actually Tingle who jumped on the wagon to put a nail in a townie coffin though?

@roz1roz How about you convince me you are worth keeping around for another phase or catch a swift lynch today for claiming anti-town

Aug 22, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
Test, cause unkown error.

Edit:
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
@aa-dono

I find it funny that you question her vote when you voted no one all phase and jumped on in a scummy way and try to claim townie points for it when scum likely slipped in there with you (Tingle)?
Um....that was actually Tingle who jumped on the wagon to put a nail in a townie coffin though?

@roz1roz How about you convince me you are worth keeping around for another phase or catch a swift lynch today for claiming anti-town

I never claimed anti-town tho.
Plus why would you waste a day on lynching someone who can win with you instead of scumhunting, hmm?

Plus I asked to be lie detected or tracked last night anyway. I didn't visit neither of people who died. I can claim who I visited and I think they can confirm it, unless my bulletproof vest is silent, wich would be strange, but possible.
Aug 22, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2014
I need to post simple posts and edit them, cause I get unkown error.

Edit:
aa-dono said:
roz1roz said:

Yes, nowhere.

Plus, I had nothing on Mishu. I've just been fooled by him, and he makes decent defense as scum so I was trying to get a read on him.

He didn't respond - I was magically awake at that hour and can do something with my vote - Arri asked me to join - I joined.
There was a good amount of time before phase change, and Phraze was online. So why not add weight to the votes?

Arri was town lean, even tho you voted them earlier?
Aug 22, 2017 7:29 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
_Claire_ said:
Guys,
Goodluck town!

Wolfy post
Kind of OoG. Why would you assume she is replacing out due to being mafia? I mean that is what I take away from your post and if you feel this is a wolfy post for other reasons I will need you to explain yourself. I find Claire's slot suspicious for plenty of reasons but this post is not one of them.

Aug 22, 2017 7:32 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:

Edit:
logic340 said:

Plus why would you waste a day on lynching someone who can win with you instead of scumhunting, hmm?

Plus I asked to be lie detected or tracked last night anyway. I didn't visit neither of people who died. I can claim who I visited and I think they can confirm it, unless my bulletproof vest is silent, wich would be strange, but possible.
sigh....you claimed TPR. Is TPR town? No it isn't so it fall under the anti-town banner please don't play semantics with me.

Your push on dono makes no sense I was voting Claire then ended up voting with Claire why aren't you pushing me? Like this whole you voted for them then with them angle will get town no where if we never voted someone we once found suspicious or voted out of pressure. Honestly his is not the type of argument I would expect from a guy who has 50/100 games of experience on another site? So come at me since I voted Claire then moved to phrase with Claire. Why aren't you calling my vote scummy?

Aug 22, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz "Plus why would you waste a day on lynching someone who can win with you instead of scumhunting, hmm?"
You have not earned the right to win with town and that is if you are even telling the truth about it. You have done little to nothing to make me feel like you are helping town and if you aren't going to work with us to catch group scum or in a way that makes it feel like that is what you are doing then I'd rather you (non-town) take the rope rather than a potential townie. I should have pushed for you lynch harder yesterday but it's a leaning lesson for the future.

Aug 22, 2017 7:38 AM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
I need to post simple posts and edit them, cause I get unkown error.

Edit:
aa-dono said:

Arri was town lean, even tho you voted them earlier?
Oh? Yes she's a town lean.
Do you have a speculation why my vote was on her?

Aug 22, 2017 7:39 AM

Aug 2012
@roz1roz I get those unknown error too. Just copy your post and if the error shows, refresh the page and paste it.

(or click submit until it works)

Edit: Punctuation

Aug 22, 2017 7:41 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Wolfy post
Kind of OoG. Why would you assume she is replacing out due to being mafia? I mean that is what I take away from your post and if you feel this is a wolfy post for other reasons I will need you to explain yourself. I find Claire's slot suspicious for plenty of reasons but this post is not one of them.

I mean, mafia likes claiming to replace out to not think that they replaced out, cause they didn't manage to bear a role and give the slot bit better rating.

But yeah, OoG.
Aug 22, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz you claimed TPR and have not shown anything that suggests you are helping town. The only reason you are being left alone is because people are accepting your claim but this could easily be a fake claim and I choose to make you work to earn your keep around here.

unvote:
vote: roz1roz

@ Everyone I encourage you all to help me give roz the motivation to show he is really down for the town. Right now I don't get the vibe at all and if he continues to play like this and how he played on D1 I would rather we not allow him to get anywhere near his win condition.

Aug 22, 2017 7:47 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Edit:

sigh....you claimed TPR. Is TPR town? No it isn't so it fall under the anti-town banner please don't play semantics with me.

Your push on dono makes no sense I was voting Claire then ended up voting with Claire why aren't you pushing me? Like this whole you voted for them then with them angle will get town no where if we never voted someone we once found suspicious or voted out of pressure. Honestly his is not the type of argument I would expect from a guy who has 50/100 games of experience on another site? So come at me since I voted Claire then moved to phrase with Claire. Why aren't you calling my vote scummy?

I will play semantics. Go at the link I threw for Abu earlier and compare it. I was neutral who could win only with town that game. Was it anti-town? No, it was a role wich actualy won a game for them.

Is each neutral anti-town? No. Neutral wincons differ, not all of them want to kill you on first possible ocassion.

If you want to lynch neutral doctor claim wich tries to win with town, then you could as well lynch a town doctor claim. Is there any difference?

Oh, and I vested Arrisu last night. Not self, to survive, but someone else.
Now go and think if that was anti-town or town leaned play.
Aug 22, 2017 7:55 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
@roz1roz you claimed TPR and have not shown anything that suggests you are helping town. The only reason you are being left alone is because people are accepting your claim but this could easily be a fake claim and I choose to make you work to earn your keep around here.

unvote:

@ Everyone I encourage you all to help me give roz the motivation to show he is really down for the town. Right now I don't get the vibe at all and if he continues to play like this and how he played on D1 I would rather we not allow him to get anywhere near his win condition.
Tbh logic, I'm just waiting for vig to kill him :/

Since he claimed TPR, anything he says is uhh... not believable. Or maybe I'm just a pro-kill TPR in general.

Aug 22, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

unvote:

Since he claimed TPR, anything he says is uhh... not believable. Or maybe I'm just a pro-kill TPR in general.

That's why I asked for lie detector to cofnirm me. That's why I asked tracker to check me.
I don't want people to believe it out of nowhere... tho the things wich logic tries to push is bs from my PoV.
Aug 22, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:

I will play semantics. Go at the link I threw for Abu earlier and compare it. I was neutral who could win only with town that game. Was it anti-town? No, it was a role wich actualy won a game for them.

Is each neutral anti-town? No. Neutral wincons differ, not all of them want to kill you on first possible ocassion.

If you want to lynch neutral doctor claim wich tries to win with town, then you could as well lynch a town doctor claim. Is there any difference?

Oh, and I vested Arrisu last night. Not self, to survive, but someone else.
Now go and think if that was anti-town or town leaned play.

1. That game does not mean that what you are saying here is true. What have you don't to convince me here? Not much which is what I am trying to get you to see. Meta is cool and all but it isn't the end all be all.
2. Again no each neutral isn't automatically anti-town but your play here can be classed as that imo. Also it's up to you to make us believe your claim and as of right now based on what you have given us here this game I would say I don't believe it right now. It sounds good and I hope it's true but you aren't making me a believer.
3. Again you have to show it, your words sound good but your actions aren't matching up with them. I played as a third party who could only win with town on another site. I claimed miller so I wouldn't have to deal with town trying to lynch me out of fear of TPR. You know what I looked townie while being TPR and actually brought home the win for town by making the kill on the final mafia. So while I knw that not all neutral are anti-town I know there are ways to go about playing those roles that I am not getting from you. You keep saying you will help town win, but you have yet to show you are actually trying to do that. Do you get where I am coming from yet?
4. Why do upset about it? Like I shouldn't be poking at a claimed TPR and just letting you do whatever it is you please. Seems I am the only one poking at you for the most part. You vested Arrisu? If I believe you then that seems to be quite the town motivated thing to do. It's a start I guess....

Aug 22, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
aa-dono said:

That's why I asked for lie detector to cofnirm me. That's why I asked tracker to check me.
I don't want people to believe it out of nowhere... tho the things wich logic tries to push is bs from my PoV.
I think you play since claiming is a bit lackluster for being upset about a push on you right now. Maybe in MU people let this type of shit slide but I am not the one. You want some townie points go out there and earn them. I haven't seen you doing that here as you did a much better job of earning your keep in AoT mafia. Since you are TPR and want to live you should have some incentive to be trying to look town and help us as much as possible.

Aug 22, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

unvote:

Fair enough that sounds like a great idea as well, but I would like to try and force him to live up to his word of helping town. Helping town isn't just with his ability it can also be with scum hunting and pressure votes. He still isn't voting. Didn't vote all D1 until he jumped on phraze then cleared scum for jumping on late. I know I have been a victim of this recently (defending scum in Kiznaiver) but he hasn't even said anything about being wrong since the Tingle flip appears to be a mafia flip. I feel like he is getting a free pass here.

Aug 22, 2017 8:07 AM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
aa-dono said:

Even if they did, they have no reason to confirm you. That's pretty much putting a target on their head.
This feels like role fishing.

You're gonna deny that anyway, so~

What do you think of these:
1. Mishu's posts
2. Coelestin's reads.
3. The reactions to CP's cry for respect and me asking for votes
4. lastwhisper in general

Aug 22, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2010
@roz1roz could you provide a read list so I know how you feel about the players.
I would also like for you to place a vote even if it is just for pressure purposes.

Aug 22, 2017 8:10 AM

Jan 2014
@logic340 - I know you wanted me to scumhunt and help town in general and you expected me to try to solve this game. And I know you are disapointed I'm not a main town faction.

But ffs, you can't require me to do gambits like previous games, when I'm neutral. I can throw questions and analysis. I can vote with town. I can help in activating stuff like CP's ability (whatever it was). I can try to stop mafia night kill.
But don't ask me to do miracles.

Cause atm I feel like you are focusing much more on me instead of real scumhunting.
So let's solve it once and for a long.

Do you think mafia!roz would claim neutral day 1?
Do you think neutral killing!roz would claim neutral day 1?
Do you think neutral protective!roz would claim neutral day 1?

Tell me wich one is most likely and lets focus on lynching real scum, instead of removing person whose only active ability is to vest people.
Aug 22, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
your bulletproof vest could also be used to protect a mafia from a town kill if I think about it like that.
That makes mafia closer to their's no?
Also do you have any kind of reads so far. How do you feel about my good friend Abu this game?

Can't normal doctor protect mafia if he targets them?
Thats actualy a reason for early claim. I wanted to be employed by town and work for them. I mean... I can work with mafia, right. But if I wanted to, I wouldn't claim d1, but wait for LyLo/MyLo.

You can always vote me out later if town seems to lose mayoroity, to eliminate this risk. But as of now - I don't see a reason for doing so.
While it is true that a normal doc could accidentally protect the mafia the key difference here is the normal doc has to win alongside town where you have a choice of sorts it seems as you aren't saying you have a predetermined target you get to choose who it is. It's later, and I would rather not wait until we lose the majority unless you can help me to identify scum here.

I would like your thoughts on Mishu, Labs, Suzune, and whisper

Aug 22, 2017 8:21 AM

Jun 2015
@_Claire_ has requested a replacement.
Aug 22, 2017 8:22 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

? I need respect, not votes. So if 5 more ppl come online and say "I respect that", the better. Idk if time is an issue. My ability can be played around if mafia knows what it is, but tbh, it's quite unique and hard to guess. But I'd prefer to use it before mafia can guess what it is.
@Labs, @MaiTai, @roz1roz, @AbuHumaid, @lastwhisper31, @Arrisu, @Mishukax,

Man. Idk idk idk. Fine.

I respect that. Side note, apparently work is 5x more busy than it was yesterday. I'm scrolling though, but it may take a while to assess things.

Aug 22, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@roz1roz could you provide a read list so I know how you feel about the players.
I would also like for you to place a vote even if it is just for pressure purposes.

CP - innocent child + abilities wich activate when enough people do something. Still waiting for a result of theirs ability, but in general theirs behavior and activation requierments seem town-sided.
AbuHumaid - Not much writing, but one of more natural playing players this game.
Arrisu - Town lean for meta and even bigger town lean for noticing wrong rolecard. Mafia wouldn't like to ruin theirs town flip result.
Maitai - I still don't believe wolfs just jumped on the wagon in last second. Tringle's flip kinda proves me wrong, but I feel like theirs vote was more genuine and not so forced.
aa-dono - That would be my point on serial killeresque role if it existed. Cahnging PoV often, voting together with same person he voted a second ago. I don't like this 180 degree changes.
Claire - And that is my top scum read. I believe this was the wolf wagon wich they tried to avoid. I also don't like them saying that they are overtrying and overserious, just to now say they replace out for not enough time.

That would be more or less people I've read through during a night time.
Aug 22, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Thats actualy a reason for early claim. I wanted to be employed by town and work for them. I mean... I can work with mafia, right. But if I wanted to, I wouldn't claim d1, but wait for LyLo/MyLo.

You can always vote me out later if town seems to lose mayoroity, to eliminate this risk. But as of now - I don't see a reason for doing so.
While it is true that a normal doc could accidentally protect the mafia the key difference here is the normal doc has to win alongside town where you have a choice of sorts it seems as you aren't saying you have a predetermined target you get to choose who it is. It's later, and I would rather not wait until we lose the majority unless you can help me to identify scum here.

I have predetermined targets. That's why I avoid claiming who it is (except now I cllaimed I vested Arrisu), mostly so mafia can hit a vested person and not avoid hitting them.
Aug 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

Great. Thanks for chosing 4 people I didn't focus on yet. Lmao.
Aug 22, 2017 8:27 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
@logic340 - I know you wanted me to scumhunt and help town in general and you expected me to try to solve this game. And I know you are disapointed I'm not a main town faction.

But ffs, you can't require me to do gambits like previous games, when I'm neutral. I can throw questions and analysis. I can vote with town. I can help in activating stuff like CP's ability (whatever it was). I can try to stop mafia night kill.
But don't ask me to do miracles.

Cause atm I feel like you are focusing much more on me instead of real scumhunting.
So let's solve it once and for a long.

Do you think mafia!roz would claim neutral day 1?
Do you think neutral killing!roz would claim neutral day 1?
Do you think neutral protective!roz would claim neutral day 1?

Tell me wich one is most likely and lets focus on lynching real scum, instead of removing person whose only active ability is to vest people.

No one said I require or expect a gambit from you. I would however like to see you working for town since you said that is what you would do. I have to ask if you really feel that what you have given in thread (not your ability) prior to the start of this recent dialogue really counts as being a town friendly TPR? Put yourself in my shoes, if I claimed TPR jumped on a town lynch last second, cleared a potential mafia for their jump, and did little to nothing the following day to help the game progress how would you be reading me? Would you expect more from me? Let's be real here please you are acting like my suspicions aren't well placed when I gave you another example of someone claiming damn near the exact same role in another game. I will quote it this time so you can see the similarities for yourself.

Well my focus on scumhunting to this point in this phase has been a lot more pointed than yours so what does that say about you if you feel I am not doing enough?

1. No I don't think mafia roz claimed neutral but I can see a anti-town roz claiming a town friendly neutral role.
2. It is quite possible this is WIFOM and shouldn't be explored too much imo.
3. Again it's quite possible but Neutral Protective roz should know that he has to prove himself or get lynched. So I would expect a bit of a sense of urgency in proving his town allegiance.

Again you are getting too caught up in your ability. If it is between you and a possible townie why should I lynch the potential townie over you? This is what you are failing to realize. I know you want to win but I could give two shits about a TPR win con that has nothing to do with mine. Sure if you can win with us cool, if that happens cool, if you are a big part of why it happens even better, but as of right now you are part of the townie lynch yesterday, you threw you vote on there without much regard, you cleared scum that jumped on around the same time you did. Again try to see it from my PoV.

Zymf in TMA Mafia said:
I'm speculating a lot but I have a theory about the setup and especially why the win conditions are the way they are. But first, let me claim my alignment and my win condition.

Alignment: Independant good
Win condition: Prevent *BIIIIB!* from getting lynched or killed.

(It's a specific flavor I need to protect, but for obvious reasons I will not reveal who - Also I will not reveal my own flavor)

Setup
• This game is considered semi role madness
• This is a semi closed setup with alignment reveal upon death.
• There is no association between flavor and alignment.
• 10 Town | 2 TPR | 3 Mafia
• Bastard Mechanic in play atleast I consider them in play so its a warning.
• Setup is high-powered and swingy
Now, if we look at the setup it says there are 2 TPR - Me and 1 other...

Winning
Innocent: You will win when the Evil aligned players have been lynched.
Evil: You will win when once you eliminate any Independent evil roles that pose a threat and once you out number the Innocent aligned players .
TPR: Have different win cons depending on their role.
If we analyse the win conditions, they are slightly different from other mafia games.
Normally town has to eliminate all threats but in this game it says "Evil aligned players" as if only refering to the mafia and not third party. Perhaps some of you can enlighten me on whether this also includes "Independant evil" or not?
However, the mafia win condition specifically state that, in addition to outnumbering town, they must also "eliminate any Independant evil that pose a threat".

My role neither says "Independant evil" or has killing abilities so I assume that the other TPR is the "evil" one and does have killing abilities. Since my role is a sort of variant of Unlyncher I think the other TPR might be a similar variant of Lyncher? Also, I highly doubt that my "Unlynchee" is mafia or the other TPR, so therefore I'm still on the towns side as long as you don't lynch ma' baby ;D

ps. It would therefore be quite helpfull for me if people stated their flavor before getting lynched...

Aug 22, 2017 8:28 AM

Aug 2012
roz1roz said:
aa-dono - Cahnging PoV often
I did this? How so and when?
Tbf, a lot of people said I changed my mind a lot even in prev games. I think all my changes are justified though.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.