Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »
Aug 12, 2010 10:55 AM

Dec 2008
Zloan

Ava + Sig - I like the tile design it's nice, and niche. Never heard of the quote/song in the sig sadly though.

Profile Pic - By god it IS the best Persona profile pic i've ever seen on here. :)

Fav Anime

Reborn! - Singlehandedly the most underrated of all the long runner shounens. One of my top 10 manga, as with it's well done wriiting, and plot.

Persona ~Trinity Soul~ First person whose played the games that liked this that i've actually seen. The series itself felt somewhat boring, intriguing, but then the direction itself it went into bored me.

Black Rock Shooter - It wasn't as good as I expected it for. However the animation quality, actors, and the fact that it finally got adapted somewhat make up for it I guess.

Shiki - I personally was never one to fav something until after it's finished. I like the fact that it drops the Higurashi aspects as soon as the episode starts to it's current showing village horrors don't ave to rely on such full Higurashi aspects. The Black Sclera in it though creep me the f**k out.

Kuroshitsuji II - Going back to Shiki as it irks me to fav something in it's midst. However from the recent episode it seems like it's getting in a very well direction of the plot for me to enjoy.

Fav Manga

Hitman Reborn! has the same reason as the anime.

Persona 3 - While the manga has been indefinently "finished" it was still a very nice thing to see the main protagonist have some own life brought into him. Sure it was expected when doing something like the adaption itself, but Minato's character so much more appealing than Souji from P4.

The rest I sadly haven't heard of.

Fav Characters

While i'm not particularly fond of duplicate favs...

Minato - *See Persona 3 above*

Hibari - blah blah loner, blah blah bit you dead, blah blah screaming fan girls. No , but seriously besides Gokudera my fav of the Reborn! cast. At first he related to me on a annoyed Sasuke level, but eventually grew on me.

Shiki - It took the anime industry long enough to find a full blown badass that could stand to Revy.

Mato/BRS - After the anime adaption my thoughts kind of decreased on her. She went from "Oh cool - Oh she's a yuri paired girl willing to do anything to save her friend in a well animated duel."

Ciel, and Sebastian - While I prefer Alois over Ciel. Sebastian coy character was very well entertaining. I was originally iffy at first because i'm not the best Daisuke Ono fan, but by god the way he portrays makes him sound so.....smexy. :p

Lelouch - Snglehandedly the only character to stay on my favs characters since day. Truly one of the literal best characters i've seen in a very long time.

Fav People Maaya Sakamoto, Ono, Nana, and Romi are great. I didn;t particularly like Juns Lelouch as it sounded like he was "Choking on ham."

About Me As with the profile picture the literal Best Persona design i've seen yet.
Aug 12, 2010 11:23 AM

Jan 2009
Leonzs

Haine ftw. Though the picture is kind of hard to see. And I don't know who that girl is in your signature, but she kind of reminds me of Grell...

Profile Picture
Gahhh, furry.

Favorite Anime
Code Geass was easily one of the most entertaining anime I've ever seen, and it's understandable to why this would be on your favorites.
As for the others... I actually haven't watched them yet, though I've heard much about them (and for the most part, good stuff), so I can make a speculated assumption that you have a nice taste in things.

Favorite Manga
I applaud you for having Dogs. The artwork is just gorgeous, from perspective to detail. You can get so into the plot too.
And again, I have not read the others yet, but as said before, you just seem to have a taste that I would like. xD

Favorite Characters
Lelouch is overrated, but he's still amazing in every way. I love his flamboyant hand gestures.
Soul is unbelievably funny. He's easily my favorite character from the series, let alone an epic one.
I LOVE HAINE. Though I have Badou on my favorites, I absolutely adore Haine's badass ways and just his whole design.
Hei seems like an epic character. Same with Yoko (despite dressing like a whore).
Hibari seems to be the most popular character from KHR! (and I do indeed like him), but he's not my personal favorite from the series.
I don't really like Ringo for some reason, then again, I'm not a huge fan of Air Gear anyway.

Favorite People
I can only say kudos to you for having English voice actors on your list. I'm not a huge fan of English dubs, but it seems like most people don't like to add them to their lists. Not familiar with all of them, but Cristina and Kari both have done a great job on some of their roles.
The one person that stood out for me was Maaya Sakamoto, since she's also on my favorites. I absolutely love her voice and find her extremely talented.
Morikawa is also a pretty talented guy, though not my favorite.

About Me
Very plain, but this person... I'm sorry, I can't get over the fact that she looks like Grell. xD
Aug 12, 2010 4:21 PM

Apr 2009
Sotoriel

I haven't read Yotsuba, so can't really say anything but looks very positive and open, so I like it^^

Profile Picture
Love the art style of it. It's also very positive^^ I hope all these things are true about you!^^

Favorite Anime
Haven't seen Samurai. But Spirited Away and KHR are a yes-yes! Totally agree^^

Favorite Manga
You got me with Watashitachi. It's my most favourite manga of all time. Period.

Favorite Characters
Out of them all I prefer Lavi the most^^ He's also one of my favourites. Belphegor.. he's fun to watch. Badou is so much fun, but I prefer Haine ;D Also Undertaker, not interested in him much, but it still makes me dead curious what Sebastian tells him that makes him laugh like that xD

Favorite People
Gah! LOVE it. Suzumura - of course!!! But my favourite role of his is an online drama cd for manga Yumemiru Taiyou with him voicing Zen :3 Paku Romi - she's simply a great talent. Sakurai - ..... I've always adored him ever since I first heard Kanda a couple of years ago. Kajiura Yuki - a genius, Miyazaki - no comment, just think... Yumeka Sumomo - one of my most most mangaka, I so muc love her works. Read everything both in English and Japanese xD As for Sakamoto Maaya, sorry, not a fan of female seiyuus, they're all pretty much generic and the same to me... except for maybe Noto Mamiko, who might also be annoying if taken in large portions.

About Me
Very simple yet stylish and nice.

Good job on the profile!
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Aug 12, 2010 5:58 PM

Jul 2008
LeeNoriega

Avvy + Siggy
Signature could use some improvement. but hey, at least its got your name on it ;) It also looks like you've got a theme going on, which is always good

Profile Picture
Not really familiar with the character.. all male figures like that in anime I tend to forget 1 day after watching the final episode xP

About Me
Under construction! I'm excited to see your new layout since your old one was pretty well done(clickable links and everything!)
also liked you "Latest song obsession" ambiance is good.

Favorite Anime
You've got 4 in there that I'm either watching or plan to be watching xD guess I should finish those up soon :)

Favorite Characters
Shizuo is boss. and Tieria is a crossdresser. Sadly those are the only two I recognize on your list D:

LeeNoriega's Details
I've always wanted to visit Russia... Is it always cold where you are?
+you've been on MAL 1 year less than me yet you have 3x the comments and 2x the forum postings xP Man, I've been lazy

read a couple of poems on your website... you're pretty good :) a billion times better than anything I can write
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2010 2:08 PM

Jan 2010
@ canadianchill

Avatar & Sig - Do you have any idea how much I love that gif? It's too awesome for words. Also Spice and Wolf. Need to watch.

Profile pic - Spice and wolf, dude.. I like the form of the picture, and the colors are nice.

Favorites - Anime; Only thing I've watched there is Honey and Clover, and I've only seen a few episodes. I find it kind of boring so I keep putting it off. Characters; ED<3

About - I love the colors of teh pic, and good amount of information about yourself is good.
Aug 13, 2010 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
@holypoop

Avatar & Sig -Ah Grell, one of the best characters to come out of that series. One of my favorites too~

Profile pic - Ah I see, rocking the same profile picture as me. Although personally I enjoy color or sepia to black and white~

Favorites - Anime; I can't believe your favorite is Kuroshitsuji II, but otherwise I agree Durarara and Brotherhood are amazing. Characters: Lelouch, Ciel, Grell, Izaya wow all such awesome characters. I approve of your choices.

About -Nice pictures for Kuroshitsuji and a good video. Excellent~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 13, 2010 2:36 PM

Jan 2010
@Suzune-chan:

Profile picture:
I am not sure who that is, someone form Kuroshitsuji perhaps? and I don't particularly care, but it's not a bad pic, if you exclude all the lighting effects...

Anime:
Haruhi - I really enjoyed that one, maybe because it was very weird, but i couldn't give it a 10, because it lacked much. I still have to see the movie (and the second season...), but I am waiting for a better copy.
FMA - I started this one, I am at episode 5 or so, but it just couldn't grab my attention. I'll surely finish it someday, but I don't know when that will be.
Drrr - the first arc was as good as the second and third were bad. It really started off very well, but it went downhill from episode 13.

Manga:
Sorry, haven't read any.

Characters:
Roy - I don't see what's so good about him, but maybe that's because I haven't finished the series.
Hitagi - now that is unexpected. But there is no way I can deny Hitagi's awesomeness, I have always liked that bitchy tsundere.
Tieria - he was a weird one. Even before we actually find out about him, he was still a very peculiar individual.
Rena - "I'm taking it home"
Shinra - he is a funny pervert, but also has a dark side...

About: a simple but effective layout. I think a change of main colour would help.
werrstonAug 13, 2010 2:45 PM
Aug 13, 2010 7:44 PM

Aug 2010
@ werr-y
very nice :), keep it up

Profile Picture
I love it, so cute :3

About Me
you look like a nice person, oh yea i liked the pic and rest under it :), meybe i view your profile every week xD

Favorite Anime
Dunno them but they look intersting

Favorite Characters
cool, tho i only know the lat three xD

Favorite People
Dunno them xD

Keep it up :3
Aug 14, 2010 12:03 AM

Mar 2009
Dark-Smile

Nothing special.

Sig:

Those squiby stuff.. I always see them.

Profile Pic:

Some bunny girl who I don't know. The colours are a little too mellow, but they suit the kind of image the pic is showing.

Fav Anime:

I've only watched Hakuouki and VK, but I recognize the other titles.

Hakuouki imo is a poor choice for a fave anime. It was utterly mediocre. Boring as hell and terribly annoying. NOTHING *important* ever seems to happen. In fact, it's so forgettable that I can hardly remember anything.

VK just made it to the 'average', imo. I don't like any of the characters. The whole love triangle is overdone and not to mention, gets really annoying at times.

Fav Manga:

Barajou can be interesting at times, but it's just a typical reverse harem to appeal to the female audience. A lot of romance undertones, but it's not too bad.

Chars:

Zero is damn emo to the point that he gets extremely annoying.

Souji.. like every other Hakuouki chars, he's forgettable (and if I remember anyone, it must mean they're super annoying in some way like the female). Same comment for the other two Hakuouki peeps.

Dante is a laidback but kickass fellow. And I do remember he likes strawberry sundae lol.

Lin.. he was a quiet character.. okay though I guess.

L. He's kinda boring in certain aspects. He's smart, but Light beats him anytime!
Aug 14, 2010 6:40 AM

Nov 2008
Top Five: ugh.

Favourite Characters: uhm nice ^^

Favourite People: Tomo rocks; the other one - dunno~

About Me: bleh there isn't any~

Avatar and Signature: nothing interesting

Comments: definitely more than mine~
Aug 14, 2010 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
Zloan

Oh, another K-Pop fan... what's new.

Profile Picture
Gorgeous picture from what looks like Persona? :D
Totally random, but your birthday is one day before mine. xD

Favorite Anime
KHR is great, I absolutely love the series. :)
BRS seems like something everyone loves, which doesn't make sense to me, but meh, I guess I'll have to watch and see.
I don't really like the second Kuroshitsuji. Maybe because I find Alois and Claude to be absolute assholes? :X
Haven't watched the others... yet.

Favorite Manga
Only recognized KHR and Kuroshitsuji (you must be a big fan of both), but they're both great manga. Except I don't really like where KHR is heading at the moment. xD

Favorite Characters
Hibari's probably the most favorited character from KHR from what I see. He's cool, but not my personal favorite.
Ah, Kuroi. The girl that everyone's in love with... no comment except that she's pretty with her blue eyes. xD
I love Ciel and Sebastian's relationship (not in a BL way). Ciel's an amusing snarky character while Sebastian's just... teasing and awesome, haha. ♥
Lelouch is overrated, admittedly, but he's still such an interesting character who just so happens to have rather flamboyant hand gestures.

Favorite People
We definitely share a lot of favorite seiyuu. :) And I see BoA! xD I'm not a fan of her, but without a doubt, she's very talented.

About Me
It's gorgeous. o u o That's all I can say. And I can tell you're a huge K-Pop fan. xD
Aug 15, 2010 11:46 PM

Jun 2007
Sotoriel

Stats: Eh, anything below 10,000 looks pitiful to mine eyes, these days. You need to get over 9000 to impress me.

Avatar: The fact that you're (supposedly) female and selected an avatar displaying a person with a box over his/her head suggests, to my logical mind, that you're not a looker.

Top Five: Spirited Away is second only to Howl's Moving Castle when it comes to totally over-rated Ghibli films that are over-rated because they're Ghibli films/look pretty. This is why females shouldn't be allowed to play around with complex things such as numbers...

Samurai Champloo had a fair bit of good, as well as a number of rubbish episodic episodes. The last three episodes, which played out like a 60 minute movie, saved the series from getting the dreaded Aion 7/10 treatment.

Top Five (manga): Never read Kenshin, though I did watch the anime, as a youngling, and I regard the OVAs highly. If the manga is anywhere near as childish/shounenish/goofy as the TV series, then I wouldn't like it very much, for I am now a mature man who cares not for such things... Naruto aside. Naruto's great.

Watashitachi came close to making a manly man such as myself shed tears, and for that I placed it as #10 in my list. I can give no greater praise than that... unless I moved it up to #9, anyway.

Characters: The only character I know a decent amount about is Kenshin, and his 'Thou shalt not kill!' attitude irked me after awhile.

People: Romi was great as Teresa in Claymore, and her performance as Ed in FMA is one of the better Japanese voice acting performances. She's a surprisingly useful woman.

Miyazaki's loved... even though he can only handle films aimed at brats, a few surprises aside. Never understood the love fest.

Kajiura and Kanno compete for the position of best anime composer, and Kaijura's the winner, for me. Her work has often improved series that would have been far more boring without her unique music - .hack//SIGN being the perfect example of this.

About me-desu: Your name is Jenna, you're good with your fingers, and you're fond of tight boxes (don't over-think this, for I am NOT a perv.)

Never understood why people make a fuss over the 100th anime they've watched, or whatever. It's silly to try to be selective and celebrate about nerdy milestones. Then again, it does seem to be a female thing, so that probably explains it: it's preparation for getting excited over wedding anniversaries.

Your Bleach rant was semi-amusing. I need to get back into Bleach and read up to the bits everyone is bitching about - I'm missing out.

Comments: Under ten paragraphs?... Fuck off.
Aug 16, 2010 12:34 AM

Aug 2010
Aironic

Stats: Stats that almost fill the whole bar, make me feel like a super noob.... which I guess is what I am compared... and not compared.

Avatar: I wish I knew what your avatar is from because then I would say something worthwhile, now I can only comment on how the picture is pretty and familiar looking.

Top Five: As far as I can tell is stuff I'd put on my top five, but the couple of anime's I don't know are kinda solidifying the fact that Aironic is WAY cooler anime fan then I am..

Top Five Manga: Ahh I see where the avatar is from, but other then that none of the manga's are drawing any recollection... oh I know death note but I haven't read the manga.

Characters: Characters I know are Spike and Yagami, which lets me assume that the other characters are just as diverse and memorable.

About Aironic: Well, Aironic is a serious Anime, Manga, Gamer, blogger and over all the type of person who makes me feel like a poser. And is yes a male and interested in females over 16, he explains better then I do on his page (plus he does it in a rather humourous way), plus there is a smutty picture to go with it. Bonus points there. Aironic, the name has a history behind, wasn't picked randomly, which I think is impressive.

Comments: I can see why people keep adding you as friend, your the popular type guy in the anime world! Seriously you could have the House/Anime fans stalking you. Not sure if that's a good combination, but I'm sure there will be hot lesbians, and 16 year olds in Aironic's future... probably.
Aug 16, 2010 12:53 AM

Apr 2009
@loveoverhigh

I guess it's a paper drawing?

Profile Picture
I think it's not the best type of picture to make your DP, but looks like it's a paper drawing once again, and if you did it, it's really great^^.

Favourite Anime
Occult Gakuin - I like this anime a lot, well, not to the point of making it my favourite, but it's a highly anticipated Anime no Chikara's second project, and I'm a well-known fan of their first project Senkou no Night Raid. Plus, I like the female lead in Occult Gakuin.

Favourite Characters
Nakahara Sunako - agree with it. She's a very unusual female lead. I've always found funny her obsessions with all the scary stuff, and Hiroshi is love, haha xD She's a great comical character as well as a great entertainer^^

Favourite People
Konishi - He's got a huge list of voicing roles that I love, my most favourite of them are Komui Lee and Kou (from Monochrome Factor).
Takaguchi - did a great job at voicing Sunako^^ But I rarely like female seiyuus.

I see you're a newbie here, welcome to MAL!^^ I hope you'll have fun here, but don't get too much into this club business if you want to stay sane xD
Aug 20, 2010 2:27 AM

Mar 2007
Place holding...
@LeeNoriega

I'm sorry but all "cute" anime guys look all the same for me. If anything i hate them for looking good and despise them for having sxy 2d and 3d girls fawn over them. Yes i r jealous.

Profile Picture
Looks like you put some work into it. I like crisp black and white pictures more than color actually. I even made quite a few black and white anime lists in black and white. And my current one is pretty much black and white.

Favorite Anime
Durarara!! - DRRRRRRRRR!!! Well i'm still in the stages of putting in an effort into watching this show. I'm slowly catching up wtih all the last 3 seasons feel free to check my anime history. I saw the first episode, and people kept telling me it was going to be like baccano but i wasn't convinced with the first episode. It looks INSANELY interesting, neko bike helmets are a huge turn on. But this show has no tarantino flair like baccano. The whole point of doing a reverse chronology story is to show the audience a SUPER CLIFFHANGER that makes the watcher want to know how all this crazy stuff happened, like in Baccano. In DRRRR ep 1 it was more like an introductory episode more than a WTF is going on episode. Regardless i'm sure after im done i'll give it an 8 or 9

Senkou no Night Raid
Night Raid... dunno about it. I saw the first episode of that as well... this one looks a little more interesting than the one above. OFC i'm sure i'll enjoy both.

Ookiku Furikabutte
Ookiku... another one i havent picked up. But even Xinil loves this one. So it must be worth watching right? Actually, i'm watching Major and i'm at season 5 (i think havent picked it back up for 2 months) and I'm 90% sure i'm going to put this as the best baseball anime i've ever seen. I've seen some of touch, one outs, and cross game, Major is still winning over the others.

Natsume Yuujinchou
I cant say anything about this other than, I'll be watching this. ^_^ Shoujo anime are a guilty pleasure of mine... prefer shoujo ai ofc.

Summer Wars
HAHA one I actually finished watching is on your list! Well i gave it a5. IN MY OPINION it was just way too outragous for me to accept this as an acceptable story. Really there was that ufo thingy in their pond? Really, they're ordering tons and tons of ice to cool a super computer?? Really, one of the relatives is a pro baseball player, CEO of a company, and the worlds best "pokemon" fighter online? Comon way too happenstance to be considered a normal everyday family. The universe i was actually enjoying, then they all went pokemon with the ending, which pretty much blew it for me. I liked the start... boy meets girl, boy gets invited by girl to visit family for the summer, BUT the boy gets in trouble with the government and girl has an incestuous love for her cousin just lost my acceptance for the movie. This would have been a favorite if Satoshi Kon wrote the story over this universe.

Favorite Characters
I really want to mention something about this but none of it i know. You really do like those pretty boys :)

Favorite People
Yumeka, Sumomo - Pen names... fun! ~4 different people using this pen name. Interesting. Mostly shoujo which I enjoy :) Not a manga fan BUT i see The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Voices of a distant Star.
All the other Fav people are also manga artists. You sure love your manga artists! Kaoru Fujiwara is pretty cute. All the other artists have no faces ^_^ i wonder why. I did take a look at all the titles for each person (to prove i actually tried to put some effort) and if any of them would get an anime adaptation, i would most def watch them. Ctrl+T and H actually.

Stats
Manga: 248 completed, 198 Reading
Man alive! you read alot! Do you read any of them in kanji? The interesting thing, is its only 32.5 days worth of reading. If i was a book guy i'd definintely read all those but sadly im not.

Anime: 95 completed, 21 watching 43.7 days, 41 shared.
OMFG!!! everything (that we've shared watching anime) is 9's or 10's! REALLY? Easily pleased by watching anime maybe? Well I try to keep my scores realistic and score them on a more acceptable scale. Man i should watch anime with you since you are easily pleased ^_^ I think thats a much better outlook on anime than most of the 'cool kids' around here thats screaming everything sucks! Suure some anime might suck, but I always try to find the good or positive in all anime titles. It's really hard to talk about anime when people hate what you find enjoyable. And sadly, i take enjoyment in all anime even the insanely bad ones. If you look at my list, anything rated 6-10 i actually enjoyed.
PS, your anime list is pretty nice, although not my style ;)

About Me
Wow what effort! Sure its one big animated gif, but i looked at the whole thing. It goes a little fast, Especially the "about me" thingy. But i want to know what this black haired person looks like now ...again with the boyz though ^_^ heh, no offense when i say that ofc.
The rest of it i don't really care about, the buttons and club cards and all that. The Flag counter, I should invest in one of those, I'm semi curious. I had one a long time ago,USA counter was at 707 my area code ^_^
RanivusAug 20, 2010 3:15 AM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Aug 20, 2010 5:53 AM

Jul 2008
@Ranivus
Honestly I don't find the avatar that special.. but your signature is one of the better ones on MAL

Profile Picture
One of the few profile pcitures I would rate 10/10. Not sure whether its the picture itself or what you did with the editing, but either way good job :)
what anime/manga is that from anyway?

Favorite Anime
You know I started watching Canaan then forgot all about it! gotta put that on my watching list...
The others I haven't watched yet... except for Spice and Wolf!! You sir, get a 10/10 if this was a rating system!

Favorite Manga
Glad to see another MAL user that prioritizes anime over manga :P GANTZ is the third manga I planned on reading since my library actually has it :O

About Ranivus

because you have so much crap in here I'll divide up my comment into sections;

-Nice to see someone that utilizes every score rating available unlike most most MAL users (including me ><).
-A section for tag categories is a neat concept, although some of em don't link to anything(its to be expected with a chemistry tag eh?)
-I want to know HOW long it took you to resize/link all those character images. Man, thats crazy. You've got quite the anime merchandice collection going on there too eh? I personally don't have any myself, but thats partly because we don't have an anime store in my area :[
-Sweet ass desktop, but isn't the One Piece pic a little out of place? xD unless, of course, the guitarist is looking at it for the exact same reason.
-All your signatures are up to par! Gj in making all of em, I would happily use any of those as my signature^^
-Looking forward to seeing your new animelist design :)
-Taokaka ftw!!! I might steal that gif...

Overall your profile is the first one I've seen that's extremely interesting to read, yet not overally designed. Nice and efficient dude
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2010 9:28 PM

Dec 2008
Canadian Cold
Ava + sig - The ava is okay i've seen El Dorado to much, but S&W is just okay. The sig design itself is very nice, especially how well the font fits as well.

Profile Pic - Eh, it could've used a shadow, but the idea is nice, but could've been better.

Fav Anime -

Kaiba: I commemorate you for having this. It takes true good taste to enjoy a one of kind show likes this.

Spice and Wolf: Seemed really overhyped for me to enjoy fully, it was good, but if it wasn't for the mainstream i'd like it more.

Gankutsuou: The one of 2 anime that I actually enjoyed coming out of Gonzo's cruddy ass.

The rest i've yet to see :(

Fav Manga - I've only seen the Mushishi anime, and was very pleased with it. Not only did the episodic arcs feel nice, and niche, but very nice to see after so long. See Spice Wolf above for my reasons to it.

Fav Characters

Ed Elric - Honestly one of the few bigger shounen characters I can enjoy. His character didn't fall into an annoying category, and he was enjoyable. I prefer his FMA 2003 persona vs. his Brotherhood personality however.

Mugen - I'm sad to say I only knew this character at first by him being voiced by Steven Blum. One of the better anti-hero's that don't fall into a cliche here, or there.

Ginko - A soft spoken, wise cracking hermit was truly more enjoyable than I thought.

Holo - I really don't see the appeal, she was a good character, but I just don't see the appeal.

I hated Vanilla, and Excalibur. (Troy Baker does do Ex some justice however)

Fav People - Oh bugga the lack of variety saddens me, however for Shana, Louise, and Taiga she was great.

About me - VERY nice. the pictures flow well, and it looks like the first Mushishi theme i've enjoyed all around.
Aug 27, 2010 11:44 PM

Mar 2009
Leonzs

Haine.. I've seen that picture before. Not the best possible avatar to make out of the pic, but not too bad either.

Sig:

3D. I don't like it, but at least the words can be read so it serves its purpose.

Profile Pic:

Kinda funny in a bad way lol. Very smiley.

Fav Anime:

Higurashi.. good choice. I liked it a lot, though the art and poor animation quality were major letdowns. Out of all the arcs, the first arc and the Shion arc stood out. The OP was one of the best anime OP I've come across. Can't say the same for the ED though.

CG was a complete mess, in my opinion. The first 5 eps or so were quite good, but everything went downhill from there. Lelouch was a total douchebag. A genius? Yeah right. The characters ruined the show for me basically. The events that took place played a part in making me dislike the anime, but the characters were the main reason. They were either damn annoying or useless. C.C. though, I liked her after watching the second season. Everyone else can get lost.

Baccano was very entertaining, very interesting.. marathoning it was indeed the best way to watch it. After it ended though, it didn't leave much of an impression on me. Could be because I'm quite strict with my ratings, but anyhow it was good.

Higashi no Eden was surprisingly good. It didn't sound interesting, but the chemistry between the two lead characters was amazing. It was never boring; very good right up to the last ep, though I would say it would've been better if there had been more progress in the plot.

Fav Manga:

I read Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Tatarigoroshi-hen quite some time ago. It was very good. I actually prefer the Higurashi manga compared to the anime.

Doubt was great, though it could've been better. It was a definite page-turner though. Too bad it wasn't any more gory..

Characters:

Lelouch.. what I said earlier.

Hei's kinda cool. Quiet type.

Mukuro.. don't like him. He's annoying. His uh, relationship with Chrome disgusts me for some reason.

Rena's cool in murder mode. I don't like her in cutesy mode though.
Aug 28, 2010 11:56 AM

Apr 2009
AlexSadist-sama

Just a usual cut screenshot.

Signature
Blood.. kinda creepy for an anime forum...>.>

Profile Picture
Looks nice^^ I like the shadow and the color choice (well, it's not like you drew it xDD), but just generally speaking.

About Me
There's nothing there really, but I just love Takasugi/Bansai .gif xD I think I've seen somewhere before.

Favourite Anime
Honestly speaking haven't seen any of them and not really planning to, because I'm not into sports or fighting-fighting-fighting anime, so I can't say anything. But one of my Japanese friends' favourite manga is Slam Dunk and trust his choice, so I guess that's a good pick for top 5.

Favourite Manga
Slam Dunk - see above.
Detroit Metal City - I started watching the anime but dropped it.. it just... failed.. It pretends to be funny and unique and sarcastic but it fails at providing any of those.
Onani Master Kurosawa - I approve of this one the most. Loved it. Loved it for showing a teen boy's psychology. Of course not everyone is like this, but there are lots of different people. It's nice how he was able to find friend where he wasn't even expecting to.
Bokurano - I'm planning to watch it very soon, heard very controversial opinions but dunno, my intuition tells I'm gonna like it.

Favourite People
Highly approve of both xD Can't say anything bad at all, they're both just epic. And Sugita-san is a great person in reality too and has a great sense of humor. I don't know about Nakai-sun though, since he doesn't get that much screen time... And Sugita-san always takes part in skits, radio shows etc etc.

Favourite Characters

Light Yagami - Sorry but Light is one the characters that I sytongly dislike. Pretending to be justice when he was just bored and then thought he became God, used so many innocent people and blah blah blah... I do like bad boys, but he's the lowest.
Bansai - He's fun. He's strong, he's cool and is addicted to music, a music fan like me xD His "degozaru" annoys me though >.>
Komiyama Yoh - Man... ideal guy? Or something like that. Not my personal ideal, but he's worth his popularity. The role of a "super popular guy that doesn't like being popular and is in fact not to talkative and all" of course is attractive.
Kagami - Well... I've sad tons of times before, no offence, but Lucky Star's stupid, probably the stupidest anime ever, and so are the characters. But that's my personal opinion.
Alucard - I've seen a few random eps of Hellsing this week, watched with my friend, and yeah, Alucard's awesome... How do I put it, he's extremely entertaining and amusing to watch.
LeeNoriegaAug 28, 2010 12:04 PM
Sep 1, 2010 2:34 AM

Jun 2009
@ LeeNoriega

Nice and pretty :3 I forgot his name but I know he's from Starry Sky

Profile Picture
Um I'm don't know him, or where he's from.

About Me
There's nothing written about you in the 'about me' section but it's very pretty. Especially when I click the first spoiler button.

Favorite Anime
Durarara - I'm not that obsessed with it, but it's very enjoyable. It's good but not the best anime I've seen.

Senkou no Night Raid - I drop it like at episode 6 I think because I find it very boring. It's not like I hate history, but it's because the subs is really late. But I like the Soundtrack/OP/ED.

Ookiku Furikabutte - The first sport anime I've ever watched but never have the time to finish it. Overall it's very good.

Natsume Yuujinchou - A very heartwarming and slow-paced anime with youkai and supernatural stuff. I find it very enjoyable.

Others like Summer Wars and Kuchu Buranko, I have not watched yet.

Favorite Manga
Gomene I don't know any of them so I can't comment ^^"

Favorite Characters
Natsume Takashi - He's a very good person. Sometimes I felt sad for him because he has to move to another relative to another.

Murasame Tsukumo - He's the only male character I like in Uraboku. Tsukumo is really sweet and caring <3

Tajima Yuuichirou - I know little about him, because I did not watch the whole anime.

Crosszeria Luka - Meh I don't like him. He's so protective about Yuki. I know he's like have a past with female Yuki, and he likes to say this 'I won't betray you' at the beginning of every episode which makes it really annoying.

Heiwajima Shizou - What should I say...Everyone likes him. I like him too, but not that much.
jjihhyeSep 1, 2010 2:37 AM

Sep 6, 2010 12:14 AM

Mar 2009
yun90

Av/Sig:

They look alright. Nothing special but not too bland/boring either.

Profile Pic:

Not into the slightly grainy look it has. The shades of purple at the top and bottom aren't to my liking either. The picture itself.. well, let's just say it isn't the kinda pic I'd use for a profile pic.

Fav Anime:

I recognize all the titles.

Ouran was kinda a "painful" watch for me. I hardly found anything funny. Most of the time I found it annoying and I felt like my IQ was dropping with every minute of it.

Fav Manga:

Haven't read them but I recognize the first two titles.

Chars:

Misaka's popularity kinda baffles me. I think she's funny at times, but overall I wouldn't say she's a memorable character.

Tsuna has got to be one of the worst protagonists ever. No matter how many battles he's been through, he seems to remain the same. Too trusting and doesn't wanna hurt people etc etc etc generic. A wimp basically.

About Me:

I never bother looking at people's about me section, but just to comment.. I think you must really like purple. The shade of the purple used is alright but too much of it ruins everything.
Sep 6, 2010 7:01 PM

May 2009
@AlexSadist-sama
That's alucard in the signature right? He's awesome, so that's good enough. I don't really know what to say at your Signature, looks creepy, not really my type.

Profile Picture
Pretty Gory, still a nice effect. Personally I don't like it, but I see why other people may like it. It's a nice picture within its genre.

Favorite Anime
First of all, You have 6 favorite animes, last time I count the limit was 5 right? I don't know. Anyway, unfortunately, I haven't seen only one of them. SO I can't say really much about it, only that most of the look interesting (personally I would avoid watching Outlaw Star and Initial D, maybe because of those lame CGI cars and the overall art)

Favorite Manga
No luck here ether. Still I have read some of the chapters of DMC and loved it, so that is really great. Also I've heard wonderful stuff about Onani Master Kurosawa and Bokurano, while the latter one, I'm planning to buy.

Favorite Characters
Yagami Light is cool throughout the series but fail utterly at the end. Revy is Crazy Ass Bitch, everyone loves her. Hiiragi is great too, still I felt that LS had better characters, and then you have Alucard, as I already mentioned above, is made of pure awesomeness.

About Me
So It's nice to see that you're one of the few who uses the scores 1-10, in contrast to most people in MAL who just use the 5-10 grades...

Basicly nice profile, but not exactly my kind. 7/10
Sep 6, 2010 9:37 PM

Jan 2010
@peroxid

Zetsobou sensei...i dont like it...also the ava...
the sig is simple and a link to a club or somewhere

Profile Picture

I dunno who's this girl, but she looks confident...

Favourite Anime

I only watched NGE from the 3...I totally agree...I love it..:D

Favourite Manga

I only tried the anime version of Planates, but not feel its a very good stuff....akira...dunno how it look like in manga...

There is no favourite characters....wonder why...

Favourite People

Anno Hideaki and Kon Satoshi....They made some pretty good stuff....agree :D

About me

Scoring table....I can't write down my perspective about it but but i see the point in it :D
The picture is good...I like it..:D

So...10/8 :D

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Sep 9, 2010 7:48 PM

Jun 2009
@lasden:

forum avatar: black star

profile pic: dongo family :D

fav anime: only saw a bit of gintama, half of saikano, code geass R2's a sloppy and convoluted sequel with an excellent ending, death note's great, and after story's an amazing show. overall pretty decent taste in anime.

fav. characters: nice to see reverie *ren* metherlance on there (i love her ^^). you also have light, gintoki, ikaros, yui, chise, etc. nice ;D

fav people: cool, tomokazu sugita and mikako takahashi are some of my favorite seiyuu's ^_^

about me: the about me part could of been better, but you also mentioned your favorite characters and shows so props to you.

overall: pretty good profile :D
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Sep 9, 2010 9:13 PM

Oct 2009
@Lordcrab86

Epic avatar.

Sig: Confused me.

Your birthday: One day after mine, literally. Welcome to being a day younger than me.
Your state: One state below mine, literally. Welcome to being a state below me.

Favorite Anime: One Piece. I would totally agree with that if it weren't for the scattered tidbits of filler here and there.

Favorite Manga: I wish I could reply to this. But the only time I can bring myself to actually reading is when I don't have a PC right in front of me. And during those times I dedicate my reading skills to books on Software Engineering.

Favorite characters: Rail Tracer and Shizuo are both pretttty awesome. Kotomi is also definitely my favorite character from Clannad.

Profile Pick: Real pictures are cool, I guess. >_>

Personality: Oh hey, me too! Only sans moody and adding cynical.
Hobbies: Only similarity is the obvious one (this is an Anime website).

YOUR AGE IN YOUR BIO IS WRONG: YOU CLAIM TO BE 19 WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY 20 (according to your DOB).

Bio is long, too long. Mine is perfect. (LOL)
That wink looks painful.
Sep 9, 2010 11:12 PM

Dec 2008
AngryMonster
Ava + Sig - I've never gotten back to One Piece, but the expression made me smirk. The sig ain't half bad, the render could've had a bit better lighting I suppose.

Profile Pic Not to often that MAl gets those kind of pics, not bad.

Fav Anime None D:

Fav Manga None D:

Fav Characters From where I left off Zoro was probably the most enjoyable of the cast. Eri was cute, as with Yuki while Gintoki, and Elizabeth made me lol. I really liked Mira's personality as a strong female lead I haven't seen one as such since Balailaka fro Black Lagoon, i've yet to see Mononoke.

Fav People

Mai Nakahara - I first heard her as Rena in Higurashi, and then Nagisa in Clannad one of my fav seiyuus to occasionally hear.

Jun Fukuyama - His Lelouch is amazing. It captured the cynical, anarchy intelligent being he was, his Grell is very funny as well.

The rest I sadly have not heard of. :(
Sep 10, 2010 12:00 AM

Feb 2010
Leonzs

Avatar and Sig: Avatar is good, who is she I'm slightly interested. Signature is cute too.

Profile Picture: Nice I like it ♥

Favorite Anime: Interesting list, I can recognize some of the titles hee hee hee

Favorite Characters: Rena and Soul? 10/10 would love your characters again

Favorite People: Unfortunately I do not recognize one person on here ;_;
Sep 10, 2010 2:32 AM

Mar 2010
Skeetulz

Avy: It's cute however, she was prolly the person I least liked in Railgun.

Profile Pic: I like the style of it, a little curious who it is.

Favorite Character: Kazuma and Kid? +2.

Favorite Anime: Eh, Can't say much here..I seen Railgun but dropped TTGL, however I did put Kuchu Buranko on my plain to watch.

The About Me: I really want to know who that is if it isn't original, when I first seen it, it kinda surprised me.

Favorite People: Ono, Daisuke +1, I have him favorited as well.

Sep 10, 2010 7:07 AM

Apr 2009

I'm more into when the sig and the avatar are in similar style really^^ And I don't see the reason to use a sig from another website when MAL's sig templates are much better...

Profile Pic:

Ichigo in his hollow form again. I was not impressed with it and doesn't really look scary or anything... But having a black and white DP is +1

Characters:

Itachi - no doubt he's a great character, he's one of the few I didn't get tired of. I loved his story and cried a lot back then xD
Kakashi - my top favourite along with Sasuke, I guess. I like how he has brought up his own team and I wish he wouldn't think it's partially his fault Sasuke left. I was sooooo sad when I thought he was dead after fighting with Nagato.
Yoruichi - Her outfits and boobs are total fanservice but I love her way of speaking (Japanese) and in general I do like her... but I can't say I like anything in particular about her, she's just another character from Bleach.
L - YES, I like him so much more than Light. The season with him was so awesome, it was great how he'd always explain his strategies and how risky and crazy he was.
Lelouch - "overrated overrated", I still think he's still one of the best characters out there, he got so much character development and he's technically done a lot for his country and people. I do respect him a lot.
Onizuka - he's the best teacher out there. period.
Nodame - We're very similar in terms of our passion and feeling for music. The only difference is that I'm not a genius >.> I love the whole Nodame Cantabile OST collection, all the classical pieces they chose are superb.

Anime:

Death Note - agreed, it's not my top favourite, but it's definitely extremely entertaining.
Codea Geass R2 - I don't understand why people score different season of the same anime differently, I can only judge the whole series, and besides I think the second season was not worse than the first one.
Samurai Champloo - planning on watching this one some time.

People:

CLAMP - well, it's classics, CLAMP are great, though honestly speaking I like Kobato the most out of all their series.
Masamune - manga and anime he created are not to my taste.
Miyazaki - love him, one of the best. period.
Mamoru - ugh, not to my taste too.
Kon Satoshi - a veeeery talented dude. It's so sad he died....
Goro - for Lelouch,and Honey and Clover a huge thank you xD
Katsuhiro - hmm, his anime series look fail, but there are some manga titles that got me interested.

About Me:

Thank you for informing us about your list xD Honestly, I think that if you watch hentai and porn or whatever, watch it away, not problem, but don't make it public...
Sep 14, 2010 3:31 AM

Mar 2009
sophy4ever

She looks like she doesn't have a nose.
The outfit looks fancy from what I can see.
The hair looks alright.

Profile Pic:

It gives out a melancholic vibe, in my opinion.
The mellow colours aren't to my liking but then again it's your profile pic and not mine, so it doesn't matter to me.

Fav Anime:

Ghost Hound wasn't spectacular or memorable to me, but it was worth watching. Despite being tagged as horror, nothing in it was anything I could deem as horror but from my experience, horror anime is never horrifying. Nevertheless Ghost Hound had the right atmosphere in its episodes which is always a good thing.

KnK 5 was good except for the forever-repeating same scenes at the start of it. I gotta say the male reminded me a lot of Emiya Shiro (Fate/Stay Night bastard/git) which wasn't a good thing. However luckily he wasn't annoying as hell as the mentioned bastard.

Fav Manga:

I haven't read any of them but Vagabond is by the Slam Dunk mangaka so I suppose it would be good as well.

Fav Chars:

Shiki is a silent but kickass female. I like kickass/badass anime girls but Shiki never really got my attention.

Hitagi.. man, I hate her. The way she talks to Araragi is like she's looking down on him and the world and thinks she's great. I don't mind this in general but when she does it, it annoys the hell out of me. There are other reasons why I dislike her a lot but they can't be explained in words..

Hajime.. well what can I say, I remember nothing about him.

Rukia is one of the few female Bleach characters who doesn't have super huge boobs which is a good thing. I am personally neutral regarding her, but I kinda like her. At least she isn't useless.

Mayer.. I haven't watched Ergo, but I gotta say I've always thought she looked like a 2D version of Amy Lee from Evanescence.

Haine looked pretty badass but when I watched the anime, I didn't think he was. Not a bad character though.

Kusuriuri.. he's quite popular based on his no. of fans. NO comment.

Motoko is alright. She's in charge of stuff and knows what to do.

Firo, like most Baccano chars, isn't anything outstanding. I do remember his seiyuu's voice though.

Clubs:

Many, but not the most I've seen. I can safely say that you'd never see me in that many clubs. Probably not even more than 5.

Friends:

A decent amount.
Sep 24, 2010 2:46 PM

Jun 2007
Avatar: Some B&W, busty woman with an eye-patch - presumably in some kind of S&M business. Not that great.

Top Five:

Outlaw Star seems to only be regarded highly by those who watched it when they were new to anime. I did, too, but it never did much for me, even during my greener period.

One Outs will be started by me soon. I'm expecting baseball + Death Note. Madhouse rarely fail me, so it should be great.

Top Five (manga):

Onani's a favourite of mine, too, and is easily one of the best psychological dramas out there. Very hard-hitting.

Characters: Light's the ultimate sociopath. His complete selfishness and intellect made Death Note great.

Alucard's never done much for me. He's just a smirking badass - there are many other better developed characters who kick arse and chew bubblegum.

If you're into psychotic, dominant women, you can't get much better than Revy. Her relationship with Rock intrigues me.

About me-desu: You don't like friendship, or adding anything to your profile. Three crappy images hidden under a spoiler tag and that's it.
Sep 24, 2010 11:15 PM

Apr 2010
@ Aironic

Well at first glance it kind of intimidated me ^^'
I'm not a huge fan of the "old kind" of anime so most of your profile doesn't appeal to me (sorry if it offends you).

I like the avatar; simple but cute (why do I find it cute? I'm not sure) and the signature is nothing fancy but that's Senjogahara from Bakemonogatari right? I just started Bakemonogatari (not that anyone cares...)

Favorite Anime
Some of them I haven't heard of but the ones I know aren't really favorite's of mine... Though I have to watch Eve no Jikan that looks pretty good.

I don't read much manga so I can't really say anything...

Favorite Characters
How can you like Harry Mcdowel!? He's so evil...

The Rest
I generally don't know anything about what you're talking about on your profile but nice layout... You seem to have put a lot of depth in your ranking and reviews a bit overwhelming for me to read it all... XD Yay! A Final Fantasy VII fan!! I really need to finish Final Fantasy VII I never got anywhere with it...

Overall nice profile though it is a bit overwhelming with lots of images and texts everywhere. Also nice scoring system for your reviews!

StereotypicalNov 26, 2010 5:25 AM
Sep 25, 2010 12:37 AM

Apr 2009
Avvy & Sig
I really like your avvy. Who's that guy? And sig, a nice idea^^

Profile Picture
I'm not a fan of Shana, but I kinda like your DP, it gives a nice a feeling sounds weird, but that's how it is

Favourite Anime
5cm Per Second - I totally agree here. It's so beautiful, and has quite a few deep ideas in yet, though those that say it's boring haven't noticed them.
Totoro - I haven't finished watching it, because I had problems with my computer back then, but I so loved it! It's so sweet, and Totoro's a bit clumsy, it's cute. Miyazaki's creations are always superb.
Detective Conan - Haven't seen it. My friend's reading its manga, he likes it, but it's kinda waaaay too lnog for me to read or to watch.
Suzumiya - Honestly speaking I've never understood why this series's so popular. I do like KYon as a character, but other characters are not standing out at all. Haruhi's very ordinary, she just has tons of energy. I honestly got bored.
Bakemonogatari - This is on my to watch it list. I'm sure I'll like it from what I've seen and read about it, so it's only a matter of time.

Favourite Manga
Death Note - I've only seen DN anime and haven't read manga, but I did like the animated version, so I guess this one's not bad too?^^

Favourite Characters
I do know most of them, but I guess my most faves out of your top are Cross Marian, Shizuo and Ushio. Besides them, I don't like Black Rock Shooter, I think it doesn't live up to its fame at all. Taiga - she was nice but her behaviour started getting annoying later on. Misaka - She's a nice girl and rather entertaining to watch, and I liked her powers.

About Me
I like your mini porfile layout and its concept^^ The only thing I could say is that I prefer putting everything else under a spoiler tag so that it wouldn't ruin the overall impression of the profile.

Overall, I think we kind of have similar tastes (even in terms of series I haven't seen xD) Sad that you don't really read manga though. I prefer reading manga to watching anime because it doesn't take that much time^^
LeeNoriegaSep 25, 2010 1:19 AM
Sep 25, 2010 8:54 AM
Jun 2008
fav animes 8/10 seem decent

fav characters 7/10 give most who are they?

fav peoples 7/10 who are they & no non japanese people?

about me 7/10 seem ok

etc overall 7/10 just decent
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 25, 2010 9:27 AM

Jun 2007
ENTER_KLACMAN

Top Five:

Seed was great, to begin with... assuming you're unfamiliar with Gundam. But after it peaked midway through, it went to hell as a result of repeated animation.

TTGL is probably the most over-rated anime in existence. A lot of fun during the first half, and a lot of rubbish in the second half.

RxJ is one of Gonzo's better titles. Another terrific re-imagining of a world-famous story.

Kannazuki falls into the 'so bad, it's good' category, so it being a favourite of yours is somewhat puzzling. Maybe you like lesbian rape even more than me?...

Characters:

You're totally not a Seed fanboy. Totally not.

At least you have Onizuka and Light making up the rear. Male characters of such quality, for differing reasons, are very rarely seen; in any medium.

People:

If at all possible, I'd rather not hear JYB's voice very often in the near future. His fame and lack of ability to alter his voice makes hearing him tiresome.

I can't really remember any anime with his voice, but Yuri was great as the anti-hero lead Haseo in .hack//G.U..

About me-desu:

I SEE MANY CAPITAL LETTERS AND YOUTUBE LINKS. YOU ARE ARTICULATE MAN.

GS 4EVA!
Sep 25, 2010 11:03 AM

Jul 2009
Aironic

Top Five: I would look into these, minus DN and CG

Favourite Characters: Holo and Yagami would make a strange couple, rather cute

You probably prefer intelligent and independent characters, I have a feeling you hate spiders too

Favourite People: invalid, you might not care about voice actors or watched dubbed anime half the time

'About Me-desu': no age- must be older than 18, male
plenty of anime; some of which I can respect
you might write poetry since you seem passionate in your writing

also your border seems strange on that tag under your sig; you probably aren't that visual; do you wear glasses?

Comments: you like romance, tons of free time to watch a lot of anime/manga
I actually think that's a nice trait ;3

:3
Sep 25, 2010 4:58 PM

Aug 2008
Avatar: dont find it very interesting since its just like part of their face (i think its that kid in Kuroshitsuji but idk for sure i havent seen the show)

Favorite Anime: well i like Claymore as well but Ouran im not really a fan of. from what ive seen so far its had a few funny moments but too few and far between for me at least and i havent seen Kuroshitsuji at all

Favorite Manga: n/a

Favourite Characters: I quite liked Lelouch as well and i loved Code Geass overall. wasnt a huge fan of Air Gear but Agito was also one of my favorites from it. indifferent towards Teresa. a lot from Kuroshitsuji, u seem to like that show a lot

Favorite People: didnt know the guy by name but i do like some of the characters he voices eg. Satou from Working, Koizumi from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya and such but he obviously made more of an impression on you than he did me as i didnt even recognize that they shared a voice actor

About Me: that one picture looks pretty cool though i dont recognize what its from
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Sep 25, 2010 11:23 PM

Jul 2008
@ Kyzix

Comment on Profile ability
7.5/10 eh, not bad

Avatar is neat, but I've seen it before so it kinda loses some awesome points.
No siggy... yep

About Me (I refuse to say desu)
He is the lizard king. He can do anything.

Favorite Characters
Noone up there I haven't really seen before. But props for puttin Dio Eraclea up there! What do you like about him? He didn't really stand out as a character back when I watched Last Exile... but then again that was way back when I was a novice anime watcher...

Favorite Animes
Wewt Ghost Hound! Loved that anime, had some genuine creepy parts that I can still remember. Always made a note to watch that at night rather than daylight ;D

Miscellanious Comments
You've been on MAL 2 years and only have 5 profile comments?? Get socializing man! And spruce up that About Me section while you're at it... you can thank me later ;D
Sep 25, 2010 11:32 PM

May 2010
Ohh this looks fun

Profile Pic: I like Spice and Wolf!

Favorite ANime - Spice and Wolf!!!

Avatar + Sig = Spice and Wolf and some guy from a disney movie?

Favorite characters - Ohh Holo!!!

Comments: I have no idea what the conversation is

About me: I lol'd a bit at "shy girls"
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 26, 2010 7:53 AM

Aug 2008
Profile Picture: amazing. i use that equation all the time randomly though normally as e^(π*i) = -1. i actually have little mini stories i could tell about school involving that equation. math amuses me

Favorite Anime: both great shows. Rurouni Kenshin was actually the first anime i ever saw though not the version of it u have up though that one is great too

Favorite Manga: never read the manga for it but as i said b4 i am a fan of the anime

Favorite Characters: i believe i commented on urs b4 in the other thread. Lunge is great though hes my favorite of your favorites and one of my favorites from Monster

Favorite People: can't say much overall. the only work of his im familiar with is Monster but Monster is great

About Me: not really much there but im one to talk lol

CanadianCold said:

Favorite Characters
Noone up there I haven't really seen before. But props for puttin Dio Eraclea up there! What do you like about him? He didn't really stand out as a character back when I watched Last Exile... but then again that was way back when I was a novice anime watcher...

Dio really made the show for me
CanadianCold said:

Miscellanious Comments
You've been on MAL 2 years and only have 5 profile comments?? Get socializing man! And spruce up that About Me section while you're at it... you can thank me later ;D

thats partially because though i have had the account for a long time i never used the forum and such until recently. at best for the about me i might add a few more quotes eventually but i im fine with just the 1 atm
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Sep 29, 2010 8:27 AM
Jun 2008
profile pic: buried face with WHAT stuff 6/10

fav animes: 7/10 give i know only d-note

fav characters: 7/10

fav peoples: 7/10 all japanese but no english darn it why most of us don't put in people who do the english side of anime?!

etc 6/10

overall just 6.5/10 nuff said.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 29, 2010 8:37 AM
Sep 2010
This guy's tastes seem really all over the place. At first I thought this guy was really into mecha and all that stuff but then I see all this ecchi and I'm like "this is a man who contradicts himself" and I got all excited because that's the kind of man who makes sense to me. Gurren Lagann was wonderful so I respect that, but you haven't watched Baccano! so that kinda cancels it out now doesn't it?
Sep 29, 2010 10:08 AM

Apr 2009
@Graham_Specter: There's a certain outline for commenting. Please follow it in future, if you don't want to be ignored.

@Kyzix

Avvy:
SZS <3 The avvy's fun!

Profile Picture:
Lol, looks really funny. What is all that color stuff made from?

Favourite Anime:
I guess I approve of all titles except for Ghost Hound, simply because I haven't seen it yet^^ But in general all of those shows you have are REALLY good and worthy of being in top favourites^^
And I don't really understand why DRRR's constantly compared to Baccano. Of course they're a bit similar, since they're written by the same author, but still... I think both shows are unique, and saying that DRRR is not as good as Baccano is ridiculous. just read lots of such opinions

Favourite Manga:
Unfortunately haven't read either of those titles, but I keep on noticing Yotsuba on lots of people's profiles, so I might start reading it a bit later.

Favourite Characters:
Nozomu - well, he's a legend, and I've already talked about him before. I love the series and I love his character, and Kamiya Hiroshi's done an awesome job at voicing him.
Izaya - Like I've said before, no Izaya = no DRRR. Other than that I'm not relaly interested in him. And his monologues might sound "wise", but they're rather one-sided. I prefer Shizuo to him^^
L - Awesome dude. His logic made me think together with him and his actions sometimes were rather unexpected.
Isaac - "Nandai, Miria?" xD I looooove those moments, especially when they were in a cave looking for gold xD In general, he and Miria are the heroes of the show and at the same time very kind, so they managed to befriend a lot of people.
Break - He's one of my absolute favourites. Normally, I don't like "clown-like" characters like him, but after he's shown that there's more to it, he got me hooked. I could write an essay about him xD I'm still wondering what the Will Of Abyss asked him to do in return for his wish, and I sincerely hope he won't end up betraying everyone. I believe he's a very good guy^^
Kyon - A very ordinary guy, but at the same time attractive. I can't explain why. Well, I guess Sugita for his voice played the part too. And his constant remarks in his head xD

Favourite People:
Narita - guy's a genuis. Both Baccano and DRRR are sooo different from other books (I'm talking about light novels, not manga). Just.... a HUGE thanks to him for creating DRRR and Baccano.
Kamiya - I do like him, and he seems to be a rather good guy too. But lately there's been... too much of him.
Yoshimori - ..... I.SO.LOVE his music. Natsume, DRRR, Baccano - they're ones of my most favourite soundtracks. His music often sounds a bit like the classical music, or more sophisticated pieces, he's on a way higher level than a usual composer for anime soundtracks.

About Me:
Good for you xD Nothing there yet except for one sentence xP
Sep 29, 2010 10:53 AM

Aug 2008
@LeeNoriega

Avatar: dont recognize where its from

Profile Picture: dont know the character really but i recognize it cause its also on ur favorite characters

Favorite Anime: i also quite like all your favorites save for Ookiku Furikabutte and Natsume Yuujinchou because i havent seen them though i plan to watch Natsume Yuujinchou at some point. Mushishi is amazing and the live action movie was pretty good too. i loved the animation and such in Kuchu Buranko and Irabu Ichiro is amazing (he was on my favorites for a bit but i decided to replace him with Gasai Yuno), and Senko No Night Raid is amazing too but it was so annoying with how long the subbing took. Tagami Bachi was good too, im really looking forward to the new season cause i really like the setting to the show with their world and such though Lag kind of annoys me

Favorite Manga: never read any of them so i cant say much

Favorite Characters: Frau was pretty good but i cant say i really felt strongly one way or another towards him. Loyd and Dr. Thunderland are both great too. they r probably my 2 favorites characters from Tagami Bachi as well. dont know the other characters

Favorite People: not familiar with any of them

About Me: quite fancy with the gif and such and i like the Shizou/Izaya pic too

LeeNoriega said:

Profile Picture:
Lol, looks really funny. What is all that color stuff made from?

i think its play dough. the picture is of Zach Hill who is the drummer for the math rock band Hella and my all time favorite drummer. its a screen shot from his music video for Highsight Is Nowhere and also the cover of his first solo album:

LeeNoriega said:

About Me:
Good for you xD Nothing there yet except for one sentence xP

its a quote from Jim Morrison's poem The Celebration Of The Lizard
私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです
Oct 8, 2010 6:14 PM

Jun 2007
Avatar: Lots of paint on someone's face, or something?... Shit.

Top Five: Death Note will not be knocked from its #2 spot easily. It had its bad moments, such as the amnesia section, but not even those lesser bits could make me go lower than 10/10.

Baccano will be watched by me; one day. I feel sorry for the collection I own...

Top Five (manga): Mirai Nikki starts out as kind of awesome and then takes a turn for the laughably bad. Only Gasai and my psychotic girl fetish can keep me reading further.

Characters: How can you not a love a girl so devoted to her love that she kidnaps and traps him in order to not be forced apart? Cute... in an insane, twisted kind of way.

L's assburgers issues were overplayed to the point fangirls fingered themselves over his cuteness, but he was a wonderful character, and kept DN absorbing during its best section. Ladies night shouldn't have happened...
Oct 8, 2010 6:19 PM

Jun 2010
Somehow you manage to get more favs than the actual allowed amount o.o

You like watching deer dry hump adolescent girls.

And it seems you also like vintage anime. :D
Oct 14, 2010 1:38 PM

Jun 2007
SkyCrawler

Avatar: Clouds. I can just about see a plane. Err...

Top Five:

Me and Oshii don't get along very well. He talks through his characters and bores me as a consequence. Plus, I'm not too hot on sci-fi. I liked the more character-focused TV series more.

The Sky Crawlers would, more than likely, bore me to tears. It's on my imaginary avoid list.

Samurai Champloo was a decent anime with an amazing last three episodes. Lots of the episodic content was average, and a considerable amount was just plain bizarre - such as the baseball episode. Overrated in my all-knowing eyes..

Characters: The only ones I know about are Motoko, C.C. and Rena. I only remember a little about C.C. - she had a pizza fetish and played the mysterious/magic girl role in Geass. Not of the three struck a cord with me.

About me-desu: There's a picture of some guy looking at the sky and a track from the film I MUST avoid. (Shitty profile, to be honest...)
Oct 14, 2010 2:16 PM

Jun 2009
@AironicallyHuman

Avatar/Sig: haha cute avatar & Hitagi sig.

Fav Anime/Manga: Wow, thats a lot.

Characters: Holo is cool. Didn't watch Spice & Wolf till the end tho.
I don't know the others except Light. Of course, who doesn't know him?

About Me: Nice. I don't know where the pic is from. Also the about me section is well organized.

Comments: You beat me. I never had a lot of friends to talk with anyways ^^

Oct 14, 2010 2:19 PM

Jun 2007
Y'know, some effort would be nice, every one in awhile. Not every comment can be decent but seeing spammy posts so frequently kinda kills the thread.
Oct 14, 2010 3:11 PM

Apr 2007
I'm not exactly sure which one I'm supposed to do so I'll just do both...

@yun90
Favorite Anime: That's strange, I'm reading all of the manga on your favorite's list but the only one I've actually seen was Ouran High School Host Club and it was a pretty mediocre anime.

Favorite Manga: I've only read Beauty Pop and I thoroughly enjoyed it; I've never read of nor do I have any interest in reading the others.

Avatar, Profile Pic, & Signature: I actually think the the border with the name ruins both the avatar and the profile picture. I really don't get signatures that don't display what you've read or seen but otherwise its nice.

Manga & Anime Lists: The background is nice, but it would be better if you made the list itself less opaque.

About Me: I'm not particularly fond of it, especially with the spoiler tags and everything. Having said that I actually like your August version more than the current one.

@AironicallyHuman
Favorite Anime: Out of the ten you have up there I've only seen three and out of the three I've seen I've hated two. In my opinion both NHK and Code Geass are extremely overrated, though if I had to choose Code Geass was far more bearable. Death Note was one of my favorite anime.

Favorite Manga:Mars is one of my all-time favorite manga, sadly I have yet to finish or find it. I honestly couldn't stand Love Hina, I liked GTO and Death Note, and Maison Ikkoku was alright.

Favorite Characters: Though I got sick of Cowboy Bebop by seeing it too many times I still love Spike, who basically defined the show... even though I liked Faye more. Light was the whole reason to watch/read Death Note - he was basically one of the greatest characters in the existence of manga/anime. If I had a teacher like Onizuka I'd definitely enjoy going to school everyday. And lastly there's Kanzaki my favorite GTO character; the antithesis to the dumb blond stereotype, and I love blonds so it was impossible to not love her. Even when she was a bitch to Onizuka (and everyone else) I still enjoyed her character.

Avatar, Profile Pic, & Signature: The words in your signature are barely legible. Your profile picture is plain, but there's nothing particularly wrong with it... same with the avatar.

Manga & Anime Lists: Your lists cut off your character's face. :/ Unless that was your intention you should probably make it less opaque.

About Me: I really don't see the point in putting your top ten anime and manga on your profile when they are already on your list. Anyway, you have a lot of spoiler tags and I'm not really going to click them all because it will probably slow down my computer.
Pages (25) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 »

More topics from this board

» Ridiculously wrong answers to questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

StephanBlackhawk - Aug 9, 2008

5337 by Spunkert »»
40 seconds ago

» Say what you LOVE/HATE about the user above you v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 13, 2021

5471 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» Who has the better taste in anime of the 2 users above you? v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 16

271 by Near1267 »»
11 minutes ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Bee-Sweet - Jun 10

8072 by R-unknown »»
13 minutes ago

» FG user trading card game!!!!!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

karioka- - Jun 2

2926 by SlintOCE »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.