Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 12, 2012 12:22 PM
Jul 2012
Good chapter, covered a good portion of what the fans wanted to see.
Sep 12, 2012 2:03 PM

Dec 2011
Great chapter.

It doesn't look like Naruto has much of a chance against Madara now.I'm not sure how Kakashi and Gai will handle Tobi too.And I wonder what Sasuke will do now...
Sep 12, 2012 3:50 PM

Apr 2010
Great chapter.
I want to see the form of the summon with Hachibi and Kyuubi's power. Tsunade wants to sacrifice herserlf to save the others kage? She was already lucky to survive when Hanzou was going to be the 6th hokage. I think she has a death flag on her for the upcoming chapters.

Next week, an anticipated flashback.
Sep 12, 2012 8:31 PM

Jul 2007
Everyone is going to show up on the battlefield all at once lol, thats going to freaken epic.

The final battle Royal is amongst us, i hope kishi does not just focus on naruto and sasuske, but other characters like hinata, neji, temari, lee, and the rest of them. Honestly i don't see how they can stand up against Obito and Madara. But if sasuske and Orichimaru join forces, they are going to have one awesome team. Also the kage's might be revived due to Tsunada's sacrifice, then they will have the rest of the hokage's to help them fight.

Can you imagine such a battle? In the history of naruto, nothing has ever been that chaotic before, if such a battle where to come to pass.
ArtimesGamerSep 12, 2012 8:37 PM

Sep 12, 2012 8:55 PM

Dec 2010
Z-flame said:
So, whatever happened to Sakura, Hinata and all the others that were on the way to help Naruto?

yeah, and it seems like so little time has passed in this war but a lot has happened already...

anyways, i was curious, how was kakashi able to activate his MS when it seems like there is a certain requirement to activate it. like for Itachi, he had to kill his bestfriend. i dont remember Kakashi ever killing anyone...

unless, his eyes and tobito's eyes is connected somehow.... but still doesn't make sense since it is obvious that Obito activated his MS first than Kakashi ofcourse...
or it is safer to assume that the eye should be considered as a seperate entity...

i'm confused
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Sep 12, 2012 9:05 PM

Jan 2010
Hegemony said:
D_eidara said:
Well played Kishi.... Well played indeed
robertomelchor said:
Damn, looks like Tsunade will sacrifice herself in order to cure the fallen Kages, that paves the way for Naruto to become Hokage.

Nah, i think naruto is still way to young to become hokage.... Kakashi FTW!!!

agree with this

True, but remember that Gaara is also a young Kage. I'm pretty sure him and Naruto are the same age, if he is older it can't be by much. Also, Naruto is more powerful the Kakashi atm....lol but then again A Hokage must be wise...and smart person wouldn't just charge head first into the unknown...However, don't throw the concept completely out the window just yet.

Sep 12, 2012 9:09 PM

Dec 2011
Xeize said:
Hegemony said:
D_eidara said:
robertomelchor said:
Damn, looks like Tsunade will sacrifice herself in order to cure the fallen Kages, that paves the way for Naruto to become Hokage.

agree with this

True, but remember that Gaara is also a young Kage. I'm pretty sure him and Naruto are the same age, if he is older it can't be by much. Also, Naruto is more powerful the Kakashi atm....lol but then again A Hokage must be wise...and smart person wouldn't just charge head first into the unknown...However, don't throw the concept completely out the window just yet.

Naruto also has the love and support of the entire village now, so I bet the lord of the land fire would also want to have Naruto be hokage if only because he's proven himself to be so strong. by, you know, saving everyone's asses. lol
Sep 12, 2012 9:46 PM

Dec 2010
uzu-dragons said:
Xeize said:
Hegemony said:
D_eidara said:
robertomelchor said:

agree with this

Naruto also has the love and support of the entire village now, so I bet the lord of the land fire would also want to have Naruto be hokage if only because he's proven himself to be so strong. by, you know, saving everyone's asses. lol

but it will be too boring if he became hokage now...
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Sep 13, 2012 12:29 AM

Jan 2009
chris-yang said:

but it will be too boring if he became hokage now...

Tobi being Obito is kinda boring too since it was the easiest speculation for years
so its not far-fetched that Naruto will be the Sixth Hokage

that reminds me Kishimoto loves the number 6, we already got the Sage of the Sixth Path and Six Path of Pain and now the upcoming Sixth Hokage
Sep 13, 2012 1:22 AM

Mar 2011
Main hero achieving his dream isn't a proper ending for this series? Well..I guess everyone has different expectations
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 13, 2012 1:40 AM
Dec 2011
Why didn't Madara just kill them all ? Now the 4 kages are gonna come with 100% strength later.
Just die madara u stupid. kyubi is just a weak puppy now. kill them all. i don't even know how kakashi
or gai can support naruto leveled ninja. they are weaklings. just kill them all already madara. b 4
orochimaru sasuke and 4 kages come.
just kill annoinng sasuke ~! sasuke ! I'm naruto datebayo ! rasengan ! spammer already ! beat the $hit out of him !

use susanoo perfect mode. use tsukuyomi. make him eye contact unavailabele. where did that go when fighting itachi ? naruto just stares at tobi now !? wtf ? !
Sep 13, 2012 2:12 AM

Dec 2010
j0x said:

Tobi being Obito is kinda boring too since it was the easiest speculation for years
so its not far-fetched that Naruto will be the Sixth Hokage

that reminds me Kishimoto loves the number 6, we already got the Sage of the Sixth Path and Six Path of Pain and now the upcoming Sixth Hokage

of course it is not farfetched, but him being hokage now is lame imo...
the best choice would be Kakashi.... and if Naruto did become Hokage, wouldn't it like be disrespectful for his seniors :P

yeah, seems like kishi does like the number 6...

Sep 13, 2012 2:13 AM

Mar 2011
wigglejelly said:
Why didn't Madara just kill them all ? Now the 4 kages are gonna come with 100% strength later.
Just die madara u stupid. kyubi is just a weak puppy now. kill them all. i don't even know how kakashi
or gai can support naruto leveled ninja. they are weaklings. just kill them all already madara. b 4
orochimaru sasuke and 4 kages come.
just kill annoinng sasuke ~! sasuke ! I'm naruto datebayo ! rasengan ! spammer already ! beat the $hit out of him !

use susanoo perfect mode. use tsukuyomi. make him eye contact unavailabele. where did that go when fighting itachi ? naruto just stares at tobi now !? wtf ? !

I can't believe a hater like you made it all the way to 600 chapter. Apparently you want someone to ask you "why?" so you can go ahead and tell your reasons for hating on the manga. Well, whatever..someone like you who can't properly express opinion doesn't really matter. And fyi, jinchuurikis are innately immune to all illussions.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 13, 2012 2:21 AM

Dec 2010
lol. haters will be haters...

but seriously, how did kakashi activated his EMS. i thought you need to kill someone close to you or something. all i know is, there has to be some kind of requirement. like Madara getting his bros eyes, so did sasuke...

Sep 13, 2012 2:46 AM

Mar 2011
chris-yang said:
lol. haters will be haters...

but seriously, how did kakashi activated his EMS. i thought you need to kill someone close to you or something. all i know is, there has to be some kind of requirement. like Madara getting his bros eyes, so did sasuke...

Maybe obito activated somehow and since that eye was originally his it automatically upgraded as well? Dunno what else to asssume.
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 13, 2012 2:52 AM

Dec 2010
Kanic said:

Maybe obito activated somehow and since that eye was originally his it automatically upgraded as well? Dunno what else to asssume.

i was thinking along that line too...
but if Obito activated his, he should have done that a long time ago... but Kakashi only recently activated his eyes...

Sep 13, 2012 3:18 AM

Mar 2011
chris-yang said:
Kanic said:

i was thinking along that line too...
but if Obito activated his, he should have done that a long time ago... but Kakashi only recently activated his eyes...

Recently activated ? Or recently realised how to use it? If what we said is what happened then maybe Kakashi might not have realised that he had it all along (like how Sasuke had activated his sharingan for the first time during the uchiha-killing night but the second time he used it was during the Zabuza Arc unaware that he had it all along). Aaaanyway, I wouldn't like to dwell too much on it cuz , truth be told, don't get me wrong, I expect a few missteps in the explanations to come from Kishi's part(we have already seen a few so..)
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 13, 2012 3:29 AM

Dec 2010
Kanic said:

Recently activated ? Or recently realised how to use it? If what we said is what happened then maybe Kakashi might not have realised that he had it all along (like how Sasuke had activated his sharingan for the first time during the uchiha-killing night but the second time he used it was during the Zabuza Arc unaware that he had it all along). Aaaanyway, I wouldn't like to dwell too much on it cuz , truth be told, don't get me wrong, I expect a few missteps in the explanations to come from Kishi's part(we have already seen a few so..)

recent realization :)
so he could have had the eye, but he did not realize that he had it? sounds weird to me. shouldn't the eye be viewed as seperate entity now.

yeah, you got a point there. we have already seen too much loop holes from kishi. so the best thing to do is wait till he explains everything properly...

next week will probably be a tsunade flashback though...

Sep 13, 2012 3:38 AM

Mar 2011
chris-yang said:

next week will probably be a tsunade flashback though...

I think I've had enough of her. I wouldn't mind a brutal death for her with no particular farewell(like a whole chapter). That ending befits Jiraya not her imo. Nyaah, I don't think Kishi will dedicate a so much for her. 'Sides, the cliffhanger was about Madara meeting obito .
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 13, 2012 3:46 AM

Dec 2010
Kanic said:

I think I've had enough of her. I wouldn't mind a brutal death for her with no particular farewell(like a whole chapter). That ending befits Jiraya not her imo. Nyaah, I don't think Kishi will dedicate a so much for her. 'Sides, the cliffhanger was about Madara meeting obito .

haha, agreed!
i hope next chapter is related to last chapter i don't care if its a flashback as long as it has some thing to do with Obito's past

Sep 13, 2012 7:12 AM

Oct 2010
I'm one of the rare ones that didn't like to see 5 kages defeated. Mostly because of a possible fact that Tsunade will sacrifice herself so that Naruto will give the finishing blow, which is lame. I wanted one really powerful shinobi be handled by some other character. But yeah, overall, nice chapter.
Sep 13, 2012 11:38 AM
Nov 2011
Wow i am taking a bit back by this, a bit sad there was not much of a fight with the 5 kages but i can't wait till next week for the flashback manga
Sep 13, 2012 12:07 PM

Nov 2011
Glad to see the 5 kages beaten badly. I seriously can not see how Naruto and the others can beat Madara and Obito. The only explanation I can come up with is that Sasuke will get the person he wants to meet to pull some strings.
Sep 13, 2012 8:40 PM

Sep 2009
Kanic said:
what if he really died and madara used that rinnegan resurrection jutsu on him and just as he was about to die he told something to obito which made him the obito we see now.

i'm really looking forward to the next chapter as I wanna see how kishi will explain all this...i mean, if it was me getting squished by all those rocks...yeah, I'd be dead and i pretty much doubt his mangekyou activated on self preservation

but here's what I can't explain...so Madara achieved the rinnegan...how the hell did he know how to perform that meteor attack?

i mean do you get the rinnegan jutsu manual as soon as you upgrade or something? :))))

sasuke learned most of his attacks from his clan and kakashi and orochimaru but who the hell taught Madara how to do that meteor attack.
Sep 14, 2012 7:08 AM
Sep 2012
The true genius creates the jutsus themselves or they evolve new jutsus from whatever jutsu they know. Kakashi created chidori. Sasuke evolved chidori to a sword or a shield. The 4th created rasangan. Naruto made a shirakan rasagan. I'm sure the meteor technique use to be just coin sized hail jutsu...:D
Come to think of it, your theory might be correct about madara using rinnegan to revive obito because madara did say that he awoken the rinnegan right before he died...

Inarius said:
Kanic said:
what if he really died and madara used that rinnegan resurrection jutsu on him and just as he was about to die he told something to obito which made him the obito we see now.

i'm really looking forward to the next chapter as I wanna see how kishi will explain all this...i mean, if it was me getting squished by all those rocks...yeah, I'd be dead and i pretty much doubt his mangekyou activated on self preservation

but here's what I can't explain...so Madara achieved the rinnegan...how the hell did he know how to perform that meteor attack?

i mean do you get the rinnegan jutsu manual as soon as you upgrade or something? :))))

sasuke learned most of his attacks from his clan and kakashi and orochimaru but who the hell taught Madara how to do that meteor attack.
Sep 14, 2012 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
I just know i would really be pissed if Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight Madara and Tobi. I hope Sasuke just become a spectator let them fight it out then reap the rewards.

This is Kishi so year the lame 5th will die. Show a silly flashback or last words for Naruto he will do another power up. He is about to beat Natsu in power ups in an arc. LOL

Sep 14, 2012 11:32 AM

Dec 2010
what! ichigo is the king of power ups of course.
but i agree, it will be too lame if Sasuke and Naruto suddenly teamed up together. or maybe not...
it depends... cause when they teamed up in one of the Naruto movie, it was pretty cool, right before the cheesy part :P

and i really hope Naruto wont be a hokage now. doesn't make sense at all IMO...

Sep 14, 2012 1:29 PM

Mar 2011
If Naruto ends up beating the actual masterminds behind this war, wouldn't that be enough for him to be recognised as Hokage material? Besides the rest of the kages have already recognised him for his mentality. It wouln'd be particularly sudden and I think it would be befiting for the ending to show him wearing that hat
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 14, 2012 3:28 PM
Sep 2012
Yeah I don't think Naruto is Hokage material. Being Hokage means you should also be a thinker and leader, not just muscle. I think Kakashi should be Hokage, but knowing the series is ending I'm sure Kishi would just make Naruto the Hokage to wrap things up.
Sep 14, 2012 5:53 PM

Jan 2010
When I saw Tsunade like that.. holy shit..... And with Obito.... love is one hell of an emotion.
Sep 14, 2012 7:37 PM

Apr 2010
Bye-Bye Tsunade, never liked you anyway/.
Sep 15, 2012 2:15 AM

Aug 2011
"They're probably... Not okay"

That line was awesome.

Madara should get his own spin-off manga where he just fucks everyones shit up.
Sep 15, 2012 5:33 PM

Sep 2009
chris-yang said:
what! ichigo is the king of power ups of course.

I think Naruto has gotten more power-ups Ichigo. Those pulled out of thin air power-ups for the Uchiha make the king of power ups IMO.

Sep 15, 2012 6:11 PM

Jul 2011
-Predictable but Awesome..

-Damn Madara is So Old o.o.. He was old after all? how was he able to be revived so young ? :/

-I wonder where is the Real Naruto ?

also
mitch3315 said:
"They're probably... Not okay"

That line was awesome.

Madara should get his own spin-off manga where he just fucks everyones shit up.
Sep 15, 2012 9:14 PM

Oct 2007
Damn, i was wrong about Tobito. I saw it coming a long time ago because of all the foreshadowing, but I thought it was a red herring as I didn't think it would make any sense at all. And not surprisingly, I still don't think it makes much sense. But oh well, this is a shounen manga so making sense is not the main point anyway. Let's at least hope the flashback is kind of plausible and interesting, and doesn't just end up being a justification for the plot twist.
Sep 16, 2012 1:11 PM

Jul 2011
I think too, Madara used the Gedo Rinne Teinse No Jutsu for Obito.

There is a possibility that Madara used the alive Obito's body and merged it with an evil entity. That entity gives Obito new abilities and it could affect his feelings, his minds and his heart like Venom and Peter Parker/Spiderman.
This could explain why Obito want to help Madara in his purposes.
Sep 16, 2012 2:41 PM

Oct 2010
great! next week (3 days) do we get the explanation? i can't wait!
Sep 16, 2012 2:53 PM

Jun 2008
Well of course Tsunade is going to die, she has to die.....the series is HOPEFULLY coming to an end and we have to have the obligatory Naruto is the next hokage plot line.
Sep 16, 2012 6:15 PM

Apr 2012
Here's to hoping to a final Kishi troll.
Naruto does a power up, charges, gets impaled and dies, body stays impaled, swaying in the wind with crows eating his remains, pan camera to left, Rin becomes ressurected and Obito becomes a necrophiliac, camera back on to Naruto, zoom out and fade to black, FIN.
This is the only way to make this a comprehensive story.
Sep 17, 2012 1:52 PM

Mar 2011
Awesome stuff!

With Madara vs Naruto fight in the works, I feel we are going to get some ludicrous jutsu that will be mind boggalingly confusing until it get s animated and I can figure out what the hell is going on!
Sep 18, 2012 4:50 AM

Mar 2011
So is 602 going to be released today or tomorow?
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 18, 2012 5:00 AM
Mar 2012
tomorrow of course, the tuesday thing happen only once in a while
there aren't even any spoilers out
Sep 18, 2012 5:02 AM

Mar 2011
Was the tuesday thing magasine related or translators related?
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 18, 2012 5:15 AM
Mar 2012
wsj comes out on mondays, raws must have been uploaded earlier than usual last week
Sep 18, 2012 7:39 AM

Jul 2009
Oh wow Tsunade is blown in half. Finally we're starting to get some concrete answers over Obito's escape from death.
Sep 20, 2012 5:09 AM

Sep 2008
This is really intriguing. Pain was supposed to revive Madara back then? Nice plot connection.
Sep 20, 2012 10:20 AM

Jun 2009
Wow all the opinions from the previous chapter were all wrong
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 20, 2012 12:46 PM

Apr 2011
This chapter is so fucked up, so Madara is the one who saved Obitio.
5/5 for this chapter.
Oct 7, 2012 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T DIE TSUNADE ;______________;
Aug 10, 2018 4:45 AM

Feb 2013
Tsunade is still alive after her body was torn in half, that's brutal.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.