Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 16, 2015 6:06 AM
Aug 2012
Minagatachi said:
KaitoDash said:

I don't really like Louise x Saito relationship. Especially because there are better girls around Saito.
Louise just cannot come to trust Saito.

Don't be surprised if you lose your girlfriend's trust when you start screwing around with other women.

Yea, cause apparently treating your boyfriend like a slave for the first few seasons and even now is better -__- . Louise just has no character development whatsoever.
May 19, 2016 2:51 AM

May 2014
It's become a full-out war between all the girls wanting Saito. Huh, boy oh boy.

Was calling the re-arrival of our bad guys, and in perfect timing for a certain couple death flags. I don't think it'll end up going that direction, though.
May 23, 2016 4:48 AM

Jan 2016
HOT SPRING TIME!! Such wild dream u have saito.. Quite the Ecchi time in this one!

So First. Tabitha! for the love of Lucifer, don't turn into u uncle,u cold hearted ego bitch, U even tricked Saito,thats low..(thb i never really liked Tabitha,only her sad story is a bit touchy, otherwise meh.) As we move on too Catfightcatfightcatfight!! U Go Louise
Soo many over Saito, hell i do Love harems. but this is just to much for some reason!!? Hell i do enjoy it but also feel UUUUGH at some parts..

And naww and it was going so well at the end… uhuhuh
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 6:37 AM

Mar 2014
A man's romance : "Naked Affairs" ~ !! "I was born for this moment."
Very great episode . Harem route has a light on it ~ . Approval .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 11:22 PM

Jul 2014
Sebulon said:
I'm happy with Saitos and louises progress, but why is there always some random Tiffa or Siesta getting between them.. -______-

Where did she come from? How? Why? It ruined the mood.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 18, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 2016
I actually thought this season was gonna go somewhere with its plot but we keep getting filler episodes
Sep 16, 2016 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
"You actually have an affair or two" ... The F Louise ...
Wonder who the three musketeers were.

Where the hell did Tifa come from, surely they'd have seen her whilst entering the room or getting onto the bed.
Or did she TP somehow?
May 2, 2017 1:34 PM
Aug 2015
Interesting episode, but Louise ruins the ending as always.. Her tsun-explosions are getting bit old tbh.. just falling back to hate her at the end of each episode.
Sep 14, 2018 4:24 AM

Jan 2013
It gets old really quick when all female characters fall for the same, boring guy for no reason other than selling the anime.
Jan 22, 2019 9:55 AM

Aug 2018
I’m so glad to see everyone together and having fun. So often in these it’s just a never ending from one calamity to the next.
Dec 16, 2019 2:49 AM

Jun 2017
Looks like the Queen came to the mansion to check out the secret chamber huh, I knew it. Louise now knows the Queen's real feeling towards Saito, they even had a fight lol. Looks like Louise has to step up her game. Anyway, danger next episode, finally.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 4:24 PM

Dec 2018
can we end just one friggin episode with a sincere romantic moment?
also harems are shit. if it was a love triangle, or hell even a square i might be able to tolerate it but damn near the entire female cast? come the fuck on.
no real plot here, just a typical onsen episode but at least there was some relationship progress, predictably spoiled by a side character being where they aren't supposed to and saito taking the blame *plays laugh track*
Jul 8, 2020 1:13 AM

Nov 2011
So it looks like no further plot for this season, despite it being the finale, it'll just be Louise and Saito romance till the end, at the very least we better get a good conclusion or it'll be all pointless.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 12, 2020 12:49 PM

Mar 2017
Zee530 said:
So it looks like no further plot for this season, despite it being the finale, it'll just be Louise and Saito romance till the end, at the very least we better get a good conclusion or it'll be all pointless.

I hope for another season but it'll be hard. It's been 8 years since it was released.
Jul 13, 2020 2:48 AM

Nov 2011
Jandor8525 said:
Zee530 said:

I hope for another season but it'll be hard. It's been 8 years since it was released.

Yeah, seems unlikely, looks like the LN goes beyond the anime, but its so rare for studios to come back to something after they've left it for such a long time.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 13, 2020 10:43 AM

Mar 2017
Zee530 said:
Jandor8525 said:

Yeah, seems unlikely, looks like the LN goes beyond the anime, but its so rare for studios to come back to something after they've left it for such a long time.

Interesting. Yeah this was my first anime i watched fully and even finished the first episode in when i got Crunchyroll and honestly fell in love with the show only to find out once i finished I'd watched the 4th season first instead of the first lol. I watched the 1st actually on YouTube and still haven't seen seasons 2 or 3. Crazy how my first anime show still remains my favorite.
Sep 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Nov 2010
Oh man, just when things were doing good Louise is back at it again. This is why I can't vouch for her completely. She always reverts back to S1 Louise. If that was Henrietta or Siesta I'm sure they'd understand that it's not Saito's fault. Louise needs a permanent character development for once to make her likable.

Anyway, it's an ecchi anime. It is what it is. haha

Also, I really need to soak in a hot spring. My back is killing me.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

382 by HandSonicPlayer »»
May 17, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.