Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 22, 2015 1:42 PM
May 2012
This manga had so muuuch potential and it ended just like that... I had a fun time reading this though. Great manga overall
Nov 24, 2015 2:48 PM

Jun 2014
Really sad, what we got actually is a axed ending, due low rating in magazine.... But well good Manga overall
Dec 16, 2015 2:05 PM

Jan 2013
It ended too fast. But I think the ending was great to end it to sth like this. But shit... I feel so sad.
Dec 19, 2015 3:26 PM

May 2010
this manga is so simple. it lacks appeal.
the story is repetitive with no exciting match or happening.
the progression of the story doesnt have impact, like this is the moment but it feels normal.
the MC is weak and its fine but the way it showcase his power is not that great, it didnt feel special. and everything will be resolve when he speak.
the character personalities are great though.

this manga have the potential but the delivery is bad.
7/10 good could've been better..
meowskieDec 20, 2015 12:54 AM
Apr 22, 2016 6:52 AM

Sep 2013
The abrupt ending teaches me a lesson about manga;

Even with relatively good ratings on MAL, they could still have been axed pieces.

Even then, I guess it was still a nice manga, but if I had known it would've ended like this beforehand, I probably would not have read it. Even kagami no kuni's ending was better! >.< Mangaka plz! Why you do this to me?!
Jan 7, 2017 5:44 AM

Jul 2016
Seriously I really don't understand why Japanese people hate Kano so much? Because he is focus on story all the time more than those stupid fan service??? And Jump are really stupid enough to cancelled this manga because this manga have same element as To-Love Ru and this manga contains a lot of romance screen so Jump decide to axed/cancelled this manga??? (Well Jump hate the romance story after all)
Sep 14, 2017 7:21 PM

Oct 2012
Well, that was quite a good read, wasn't too amazing, but still enjoyable for a shounen.

It felt a little more mature than usual shounens are and the protagonist who isn't actually whiny kid is a breath of fresh air.

I also am not sure why people say this lacks fanservice... fanservice is literally in almost every chapter here - certainly more of it than in any of the 3 big whales(Naruto, Bleach, OP)

Also the fanservice wasn't too out of place like some ecchi comedies do.

Was considering giving it 7/10, but since the mangaka made up a well drawn conclusion I will give it 8/10, since I suppose he was only given around a month to make it - it was really a great job. Revealed some story elements and characters whom we would probably see a lot later in series otherwise to give a general idea of what was supposed to happen in near future and still giving a rather fine open ending it deserves.

Among shounen series - this is easily one of the most promising one I read. But then again - bleach and naruto were really great for the first couple of arcs as well, only losing their charm much later on and started being rather terrible by the end, so it's still too hard to judge normally.
OP is still going strong, starting the weakest amongst the trio, but remaining strong throughout the whole lifespan.
Nov 18, 2017 4:01 PM

Aug 2015
Oh wow... taking into account that it seems this was cancelled, I guess the ending wasn't too bad, have to give props to the author for giving us an okay ending with the little time he probably had. It was a nice send-off.

Still, even though I don't think this manga was really great, I really wish we had more, it ending so soon made me sad... from chapter 80 or so the story was becoming really exciting and it looked like it could've went on for a lot more chapters and become really good.

Since it ended almost 10 years ago, I guess the chance for some kind of sequel or spin-off is less than zero. :(
Oh well, gonna have to live with it, I liked a lot of the characters: Kuzumi, Mizuki, Daddy Hiiragi, Lucy, Mitchon, Ise, Kumi... they made this journey a lot of fun, so I'm thankful for that. :)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Mar 2, 2018 6:12 AM
Mar 2015
really disappointed with the ending, i saw lot of potential for the story.

well i guess that's just how it works with current political economy, if you don't get money, then you don't get a go.
reza0838Sep 1, 2018 10:04 AM
Apr 3, 2019 1:19 AM

Nov 2012
It is a pity that the manga was cancelled. The story here really had a potential and was more interesting than most modern school-magic harems that no one will ever think of canceling. I'm really upset.
Feb 17, 2020 1:16 AM
Jul 2019
I just wish this manga was continuing a little bit. I was loving it. I'm sad now. It's so much better than so many mangas/animes out there. I hope some miracle happens
I wanted see some Mizuki x Kasumi and more of this story
aryanaroraNov 20, 2023 12:54 AM
Nov 14, 2020 1:29 PM
Dec 2019
Is there a sequel for this manga it's already been a couple years now.. so i wanted to know
Nov 21, 2020 5:46 PM
Feb 2019
Typicaly said:
Is there a sequel for this manga it's already been a couple years now.. so i wanted to know

Unfortunately, there will never be a sequel. It's been more than 10 years now, I think author is on other projects now...
Nov 22, 2020 2:41 AM
Dec 2019
Oh I see... That's quite sad really i was enjoying the manga quite a bit :\ well do you know what the other manga the author is working on?
Feb 21, 2023 9:10 AM

May 2011
It was one of the best and fun manga I've read. I'm so sorry it was cancelled. What series are there, they continue even though they are so ridiculous. It is very sad that the MX0 is not given the value it deserves. It was a very sincere and warm manga. We got emotional from time to time, laughed from time to time and had fun. If only he could at least say his love to Kuzumi Hiiragi. There were so many potential stories to be told, especially the amazing things he could do with that black Mx0 card... it's a shame.
I thought the name of the manga would change and continue now that she learned magic, but unfortunately it seems to be completely finished. Although it is very weak, I hope there will be a chance to continue, maybe one day, since the ending is open-ended.
May 15, 9:00 AM

May 2020
Amazing how a manga that was axed managed to have a better ending than most shounen.

Seriously though, a shame it ended like this. I actually liked this world a lot and although the story isn't the usual pulse-quickening hyper action type we've come to expect from battle manga, I enjoyed this thoroughly. I felt like it was really gearing up to something towards the last few arcs but now I guess we'll never know.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why was this cancelled/ended prematurely? ( 1 2 )

VK11 - Sep 4, 2008

94 by TitanInsane »»
May 15, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Mx0 Chapter 57 Discussion

joe_g7 - Mar 12, 2017

1 by TitanInsane »»
May 14, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Mx0 Chapter 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 19, 2010

6 by CJPlayz33 »»
Nov 8, 2023 6:28 PM

Poll: » Mx0 Chapter 1 Discussion

TechDragon - Oct 12, 2008

9 by CJPlayz33 »»
Nov 8, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Mx0 Chapter 12 Discussion

joe_g7 - Oct 12, 2016

1 by Joel77 »»
Jun 16, 2021 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.