Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 11 Discussion

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 19, 2023 4:57 PM

May 2018
At first I was enjoying the anime, but as I progressed the romance felt even more dragged and awkward, as they don't really do anything like a real person does, and everything production wise in this anime completely suck. Either way, I expect Amane acts like a real man in the next episode and do something about this weird situation they're in, at least a kiss would redeem part of it.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Mar 19, 2023 4:58 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Best part of this one was definitely the first half, Amane gets the pleasure of a lap pillow plus getting his ears cleaned by Mahiru and ends up drifting off to sleep, which also happens to Mahiru somehow lol. This led to Amane managing to lead her to her bedroom which he’s never been in until now and we got a funny little bit where she wanted him to join her in bed to which he suggests her stuffed bear keep her company instead lol, he really played it off smooth, but the reaction from Mahiru the next day was as expected, very funny and cute lol. And it’s interesting to know she has a picture of Amane in her room, if Amane saw that I wonder how that would change things but sadly he was being respectful lol.

The 2nd half of this one was a lot less of a cuteness overdose, with Mahiru showing her bare legs to Amane and then talking Amane up once again after the topic was originally about her image at school, it was definitely cute but I feel the first half was stronger this time around. And with one episode left, I’m not sure if we’ll see these two break this “pretty much together but also not” phase lol, it’s possible tho, would be a good finale for this sugary sweet show.
Mar 19, 2023 5:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
1ncoley said:

[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]

FOR FREE?!?!?!?!?!?

farfar4 said:
he was smelly fart poop butthole
real

Holy crap, this combination of posts made me laugh so hard, thank you both
Mar 19, 2023 5:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was sure cute they spent some time together and especially at the end I even thought they would kiss xD
Mar 19, 2023 5:26 PM
Aug 2015
viperhc said:
I thought they were going to kiss at some point during this episode and towards the end it looked like they almost did. One thing I do find amusing is how blunt they both are with each other but at the same time it's getting a little old that they act surprised and are still in denial about their feelings.

Also I didn't realize that Mahiru goes to Amane's home at anytime she wants to, such as being in front of his bedroom door as he was waking up (I thought she only came in to cook after school and later in the day on the weekends). Anyways, hopefully there will be a good finale with them getting closer (like with a kiss).

Both things are due to the same issue, the adaptation is being rushed and a lot of content got cut (lots that shouldn't have even, and somehow they still left some filler here and there)

She starts to go to his house at any time during volume 2 if memory serves right, mostly to talk, pass time during vacations, see Chitose or Itsuki on Amane's house, and part of the weekends. They also start to develop a very close friends relationship and go beyond being just friends between volumes 2 and 3 but that mostly got cut and now is just implied...

at some point they go on a couple of outings as (never explicitly voiced but rather internally admitted by both) "more than friends" and get very touchy, the whole character of Amane got brutally destroyed in the adaptation... On the LN he is described as someone way more gentle, caring, and comprehensible, that deeply cares way more for everyone around him, and has his own personality, he often refers to Mahiru as the "object of his affection"  and goes thru a self-improvement arc on volumes 3-4 but the studio made him a "self insert" lead without much of what the author wrote instead, If you go to Saekisan Twitter (Web novel and Light novel author) you will see that she proudly fangirls over Amane (automatic translations might change his name to Zhou or Zhou-kun instead of Amane)

I hope Saekisan doesn't get discouraged by the adaptation, since reading the Light Novels feels like Mahiru is her self-insert rather than Amane as most people would believe and they destroyed the character in a lot of deegrees... Both characer are way more swallow in the anime

EDIT: If someone wants to dive into the Light Novel dont forget to read the Short stories of VOL 5.5 between the volumes, since they are literally on the timeline between each volume and are from the viewpoint of Amene's friends, they even have some progress on Mahiru side that got murdered by the adaptation
RustyPWNMar 19, 2023 5:30 PM
Mar 19, 2023 7:31 PM

Jan 2017
Mahiru's transformation from "Angel" to "Devil" phase 2 is in full swing, time for the climax
Mar 19, 2023 7:49 PM
Aug 2021
I've felt single before but watching this episode hurt
Mar 19, 2023 7:51 PM

May 2019
RustyPWN said:
viperhc said:
I thought they were going to kiss at some point during this episode and towards the end it looked like they almost did. One thing I do find amusing is how blunt they both are with each other but at the same time it's getting a little old that they act surprised and are still in denial about their feelings.

Also I didn't realize that Mahiru goes to Amane's home at anytime she wants to, such as being in front of his bedroom door as he was waking up (I thought she only came in to cook after school and later in the day on the weekends). Anyways, hopefully there will be a good finale with them getting closer (like with a kiss).

Both things are due to the same issue, the adaptation is being rushed and a lot of content got cut (lots that shouldn't have even, and somehow they still left some filler here and there)

She starts to go to his house at any time during volume 2 if memory serves right, mostly to talk, pass time during vacations, see Chitose or Itsuki on Amane's house, and part of the weekends. They also start to develop a very close friends relationship and go beyond being just friends between volumes 2 and 3 but that mostly got cut and now is just implied...

at some point they go on a couple of outings as (never explicitly voiced but rather internally admitted by both) "more than friends" and get very touchy, the whole character of Amane got brutally destroyed in the adaptation... On the LN he is described as someone way more gentle, caring, and comprehensible, that deeply cares way more for everyone around him, and has his own personality, he often refers to Mahiru as the "object of his affection"  and goes thru a self-improvement arc on volumes 3-4 but the studio made him a "self insert" lead without much of what the author wrote instead, If you go to Saekisan Twitter (Web novel and Light novel author) you will see that she proudly fangirls over Amane (automatic translations might change his name to Zhou or Zhou-kun instead of Amane)

I hope Saekisan doesn't get discouraged by the adaptation, since reading the Light Novels feels like Mahiru is her self-insert rather than Amane as most people would believe and they destroyed the character in a lot of deegrees... Both characer are way more swallow in the anime

EDIT: If someone wants to dive into the Light Novel dont forget to read the Short stories of VOL 5.5 between the volumes, since they are literally on the timeline between each volume and are from the viewpoint of Amene's friends, they even have some progress on Mahiru side that got murdered by the adaptation
Wow, thanks for the explanation. I'm realizing as I watch more anime that in many cases a lot of details are left out from adaptations from light novels. It's a shame that it becomes a race to adapt as much material as possible instead of breaking the anime up into a couple of cours or another season (or even going in its own direction). I've had an exchange with an anime friend here that explained in nice detail how the light novel "The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady" (such a long title) has way more detail in the light novel than the anime, kind of like this series.

Anyways, this anime is not doing the source material much favor as I haven't been that impressed. At this point I don't think the ending will be satisfying even if they kiss (ok that may improve things a bit).
Mar 20, 2023 4:32 AM
May 2018
nothing new in this episode
Mar 20, 2023 4:32 AM
May 2018
nothing new in this episode
Mar 20, 2023 5:40 AM

Jun 2019
Who doesn't want to lay on Mahiru's thighs? Amane, you lucky man. This show is way too adorable. I'm gonna miss this show after the last episode next week.
Mar 20, 2023 7:26 AM
Oct 2020
Just date already oh my goodness!! If these 2 finally get together I'll feel more complete.

It absolutely needs to happen PLEASE!
Mar 20, 2023 8:04 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Even when those two are bickering they are still wholesome and cute...

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 20, 2023 11:41 AM
Jan 2021
great episode but it seems were missing a big part in this episode, hopefully they put it in the final 
Mar 20, 2023 2:03 PM

May 2015
She keeps doing moves than she undoes right away and reinforces what she said at the beginning, and that is "nothing will ever happen between us". And somehow, she seems to expect him to lead their relationship. "we are close friends" "things like that never happen"
Mar 20, 2023 4:34 PM
Jul 2020
this is painfull to watch.. yet here we are, ep 11, more of the same
Mar 20, 2023 9:49 PM

Jul 2016
The amount of off-model faces this episode had omfg.

Also Mahiru's legs looked so freaking shiny lol. Bet she put on some lotion just for the sake of messing with dense MC-kun even more.

But seriously, I swear these last 3-4 episodes have been practically the same boring shit. I mean, Horimiya's adaptation was awful and all that but at least it had the main couple confessing and fucking before episode 10.
Mar 21, 2023 5:40 AM
Dec 2022
Love it for someone who ever doesn't read novels.
Mar 21, 2023 6:55 AM
Mar 2023
ini anime keren bat woii tolong studionya garap season 2 ny secepat mungkin pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mar 22, 2023 1:00 AM
Mar 2023
Well, let me put it this way: the anime may seem saccharine at first, but the story quickly becomes stale and uninteresting due to its repetitive dialogue and plot. As an avid anime viewer, I can't help but notice a few glaring issues.
Firstly, the lack of good dialogue and repetitive writing is a major problem. The characters seem to say the same lines over and over again, with hardly any variety or depth. Their interactions feel forced and unrealistic, to the point where it's difficult to take them seriously. It's as if the writers couldn't be bothered to come up with anything original or meaningful to say.
Secondly, character development is sorely lacking. The focus is mostly on the main couple, while the other characters are barely given any attention. This is a real shame, as some of them have the potential to be much more interesting and complex. Moreover, the few attempts at exploring their backstories and personal problems are done in a half-hearted manner, making it hard to empathize with them.
Let me tell you, the character development in this anime is a huge disappointment. The focus is solely on the main couple, leaving other potentially interesting characters like the friend and girlfriend, as well as their personal problems, unexplored. It's difficult to sympathize with the characters when their issues are not presented well and are overshadowed by the couple's intimacy that repeats over and over.
Moreover, the story lacks any significant challenge or problem, making it feel dull and uneventful. It's understandable that the anime is supposed to be calm and refreshing, but it becomes unbearable after 11 episodes of feverishly small problems that are resolved in a matter of minutes.
The direction of the anime is also lackluster, with too many close-up shots, a lack of background changes, and a flat setting. The majority of the story takes place in the guy's room, and there is a lack of creativity in showcasing other settings like the school or parent's house. It's lazy and unimpressive.
As an extra, I couldn't help but feel confused and annoyed with the main guy's inability to ask the girl out. They already act like a couple, and their constant denial of their relationship is infuriating. It's pointless to keep this kind of relationship when there is no difference between whether they are in a relationship or not. Frankly, I just want to punch the guy's face for his indecisiveness.
If you're looking for mindless, lovey-dovey entertainment, then this anime is recommended for you. It's perfect for escapism from reality and depicts the sweetness of love well. However, if you're looking for a masterpiece anime or something technically superior, then this isn't it. The story is lacking, and the character development is subpar, with a focus solely on the main couple.
The visuals and animation are also nothing extraordinary, with a lack of creativity in direction and setting. The skip button comes in handy to enjoy this anime, and I would give it a rating of 5 for the story, 6 for the characters, and 4 for both visuals and animation.
Mar 22, 2023 6:30 AM
Jun 2022
Top demais esse episódio
Mar 22, 2023 7:27 AM
Jun 2022
very good such a good anime
Mar 22, 2023 7:42 AM

May 2015
Zwarovskyaauto said:
Well, let me put it this way: the anime may seem saccharine at first, but the story quickly becomes stale and uninteresting due to its repetitive dialogue and plot. As an avid anime viewer, I can't help but notice a few glaring issues.
Firstly, the lack of good dialogue and repetitive writing is a major problem. The characters seem to say the same lines over and over again, with hardly any variety or depth. Their interactions feel forced and unrealistic, to the point where it's difficult to take them seriously. It's as if the writers couldn't be bothered to come up with anything original or meaningful to say.
Secondly, character development is sorely lacking. The focus is mostly on the main couple, while the other characters are barely given any attention. This is a real shame, as some of them have the potential to be much more interesting and complex. Moreover, the few attempts at exploring their backstories and personal problems are done in a half-hearted manner, making it hard to empathize with them.
Let me tell you, the character development in this anime is a huge disappointment. The focus is solely on the main couple, leaving other potentially interesting characters like the friend and girlfriend, as well as their personal problems, unexplored. It's difficult to sympathize with the characters when their issues are not presented well and are overshadowed by the couple's intimacy that repeats over and over.
Moreover, the story lacks any significant challenge or problem, making it feel dull and uneventful. It's understandable that the anime is supposed to be calm and refreshing, but it becomes unbearable after 11 episodes of feverishly small problems that are resolved in a matter of minutes.
The direction of the anime is also lackluster, with too many close-up shots, a lack of background changes, and a flat setting. The majority of the story takes place in the guy's room, and there is a lack of creativity in showcasing other settings like the school or parent's house. It's lazy and unimpressive.
As an extra, I couldn't help but feel confused and annoyed with the main guy's inability to ask the girl out. They already act like a couple, and their constant denial of their relationship is infuriating. It's pointless to keep this kind of relationship when there is no difference between whether they are in a relationship or not. Frankly, I just want to punch the guy's face for his indecisiveness.
If you're looking for mindless, lovey-dovey entertainment, then this anime is recommended for you. It's perfect for escapism from reality and depicts the sweetness of love well. However, if you're looking for a masterpiece anime or something technically superior, then this isn't it. The story is lacking, and the character development is subpar, with a focus solely on the main couple.
The visuals and animation are also nothing extraordinary, with a lack of creativity in direction and setting. The skip button comes in handy to enjoy this anime, and I would give it a rating of 5 for the story, 6 for the characters, and 4 for both visuals and animation.
Same thoughts, I think people who have been watching anime for more than 10 years will have the same thoughs. This premise has been done so many times over the decade I've been watching anime that, it's just your average seasonal anime, but the lacklucster animation is making it even worse.
Mar 22, 2023 8:18 AM

Feb 2007
Hlebka said:
Same thoughts, I think people who have been watching anime for more than 10 years will have the same thoughs. This premise has been done so many times over the decade I've been watching anime that, it's just your average seasonal anime, but the lacklucster animation is making it even worse.

Hahahahaha, no. The only downside to this series for me is the absolutely horrible OP song, and I say this as a LN reader.
Mar 22, 2023 8:28 AM

Mar 2009
Hlebka said:
Same thoughts, I think people who have been watching anime for more than 10 years will have the same thoughs.
Will we, now? Of course I'm going to agree about the technical aspects, and the writing isn't all it could be (although some of that is down to the way the adaptation has been butchered), but the main characters and their interactions are fine by me.

And as for wanting more of Itsuki and Chitose? No thanks, we get plenty already. Especially Chitose, except that her sledgehammer of a personality was admittedly useful for breaking down some of Mahiru's walls.
Mar 22, 2023 5:35 PM
Jul 2022
every moment was a W
Mar 23, 2023 8:34 AM

May 2018
Amane got top 6 :O he better make Mahiru his gf by next episode or I cri
Mar 23, 2023 9:42 PM

Oct 2008
we're on the 2nd to the last ep of this Season (not sure if there's S2) and of all these things that happened of course there's relationship development/advancement but next would be last ep? are they not gonna give us any kiss? or confession? probably not...we'll just have to wait and see...and oh get diabetes lolz!
5/5.

Mar 24, 2023 4:54 PM
Jun 2014
Lol. Amane got some issues. She's not to show legs, he don't want her to be herself around other people. It's weird how those controlling behaviors are seen as romantic in Japan still
Mar 25, 2023 1:35 AM

Apr 2019
just start dating already, you're already more than a married couple by the way you two are acting
Mar 25, 2023 2:07 AM

Mar 2009
Stormen said:
It's weird how those controlling behaviors are seen as romantic in Japan still
Well, maybe, but the point of the summer uniform "preview" scene gets partially lost in the anime. In the LN text, it's made clear that Mahiru never shows off her body. She rarely wears a skirt with a hemline above the knee and her school skirt is below the knee, plus she always wears tights or stockings. And for sports she always wears sweatpants and she
So when she shows off her legs in her summer uniform, you know for sure that she has no intention of actually doing that at school, she's just teasing Amane and trying to make his heart race. And that doesn't come over so well in the anime because she wears a very short skirt to school anyway and shows off her legs even more when playing tennis in a shot in EP1. Strangely, the LN illustrations also show her wearing short skirts. But hey, gotta shift those books.
ThoguhtMar 25, 2023 2:31 AM
Mar 25, 2023 2:14 AM
Feb 2023
In terms of story and style of drawing, I don't know is it project 9 made out of enough money or it was perfunctory. I don't know if you have noticed that those character drawing styles are different, and it feels like they are called interns to draw. I know this is slice of life anime I can't ask for much but I feel like they're dragging their time and not being inspired.

*I don't want to talk too much or else you all will report me and delete my review. *
Mar 25, 2023 6:58 AM
Apr 2018
Another good episode of "why arent they married already" 

Starting with more of mahiru spoling amane and giving him his promised reward, with a nice lap pillow and ear cleaning. Amane definitely was in heaven.

Highlght of the episode amane finally entering mahirus bedroom for the first time and we see a picture frame right next to her bed, thankfully for her amane doesnt see it which would have embarassed the hell out of her. Her reactions were adorable though trying to deny and not talk about it xD   

Mahiru further with her bold steps and teasing amane, this time with summer outfit and a bit of fanservice with the legs, like amane cmon she's asking for a natural reaction here.

But amane still being reserved even though consciously his intincts say otherwise. I like he's being a gentlemen and looking out for shiina , creating some boundries but at a point of time you have to reciprocate to her especially when you both openly admit to the physical desires. *sigh*
Amane showing jealousy as everyone adores mahiru at school in her outfit. Kadowaki being a good bro and helping out amane with mahirus work. The girls shit talking in the background was expected but mahiru took it well, she's changing her approach at school while tired of trying to be a angel/role model she's now gonna try to be herself not trying hard to be perfect which is nice. Also amanes comparison from mahirus earlier icy front to now her present cute and awkward side and remaking his promise of looking after her was sweet. 

Last scene was pretty nice as well, compliments from mahiru making amane flustered, i almost thought they were gonna kiss when mahiru held his face and amane saying ill shut your mouth. (apparently from other comments it seems there was supposed to be a kiss?) but ah well i guess not which is a little disappointment. Hopefully next episode covers up for this since its the last one.

Another dose of sugar with this episode. Final ep next looking forward to it. 
Mar 25, 2023 8:42 AM

Sep 2022
seeing her without stocks looks kinda weird, maybe it's just me.
Mar 25, 2023 8:50 AM

Mar 2009
raldinamos said:
seeing her without stocks looks kinda weird, maybe it's just me.
I still keep thinking that pic @1ncoley posted above should be captioned "Mahiru, go put some clothes on, my heart can't stand it."
Mar 25, 2023 5:13 PM
Mar 2023
There is depth in romance and beauty
Mar 26, 2023 2:29 PM

Aug 2020
She's on the attack, lol. Telling him to listen to his male instincts, and then the pouting when he wouldn't join her in bed, lol
Mar 30, 2023 3:27 AM
Dec 2022
Amane got into the top 10 spot and was rewarded by Mahiru. Both now felt awkward as their feelings are getting stronger.
Mar 31, 2023 2:51 PM

Jan 2022
When?? Will?? They!! Kiss!!!!! Ugh this is so frustrating. I just want them to seal the deal with a kiss. They already confused but why wouldn't they make it official and kiss already!!
This never updates so that's cool
Apr 3, 2023 1:52 AM
Aug 2019
Who in the photo? Just kiding I know that is Amane
Apr 4, 2023 7:17 PM
Aug 2019
ITs totally killing me. I can’t do this anymore. I love it. The End its worth watch and enjoy every secound. Only one last episode, this brings me tears. Tears of Sadness and hope and joy and depression cuz it will be over soon but I love it. More please more.
Apr 12, 2023 11:32 PM

Oct 2022
It's really nice to see some development throughout the anime even though it's subtle, you can just think back and say " hey waitaminit....aren't they just strangers?" And it's really nice to see them developing even more than being friends even though it's obvious that they have feelings for each other
UndefeatedBahamut
Jul 5, 2023 8:30 AM

Dec 2022
Great and sweet episode
Aug 3, 2023 11:53 AM
Aug 2021
very good. Very pogchamps im just sayin
Aug 6, 2023 7:56 AM
May 2019
cool epizode bruh
Sep 8, 2023 2:27 PM

Aug 2019
these last episodes have been making me scream multiple times
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2023 6:56 AM

Aug 2017
Half of this show consists of watching the two leads talking on the sofa or petting each other's heads.

Glad it's almost over.

GuidSMR said:
they don't really do anything like a real person does

Yeah it's totally contrived.
Nov 25, 2023 1:17 PM
Oct 2014
Omg Mahiru is so cute in this. I'm surprised there hasn't been a confession yet but this just makes it so much more romantic and fun to watch.
Mar 25, 2:39 PM
Apr 2021
WILL THEY OR WONT THEY???? hahaha but fr tho another wholesome cute episode man I fucking love this shit I love how Mahiru is so much more daring than she was in the first episode and Amane really loves to be spoiled bro looked like a baby in the cradle position when Mahiru😭

Mahiru in them tights was looking kinda…yk and tbh I don’t think I’ve never seen her wear tights before or maybe she has and I just forgot but they were looking hella soft tho and her bare legs were a sight to look at as well she really wanted Amane to look at them 👀

That ending tho it looked like she was gonna kiss him, the lips were detailed as hell bro why they keep teasing us like this mannnnn😭😫🥰
Mar 25, 3:15 PM
Aug 2022
Treyv0n said:
WILL THEY OR WONT THEY???? hahaha but fr tho another wholesome cute episode man I fucking love this shit I love how Mahiru is so much more daring than she was in the first episode and Amane really loves to be spoiled bro looked like a baby in the cradle position when Mahiru😭

Mahiru in them tights was looking kinda…yk and tbh I don’t think I’ve never seen her wear tights before or maybe she has and I just forgot but they were looking hella soft tho and her bare legs were a sight to look at as well she really wanted Amane to look at them 👀

That ending tho it looked like she was gonna kiss him, the lips were detailed as hell bro why they keep teasing us like this mannnnn😭😫🥰

Yk it's exactly been 1 year since the season 1 ended meaning 1st Anniversary
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 25, 2023

358 by FedeLo27 »»
May 30, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

212 by pascoal_ofc »»
May 27, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2023

190 by Anime__x__lover »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

130 by minnaslay127 »»
Apr 22, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

284 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 19, 7:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.