Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 29, 2023 2:52 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Comander-07
And now we can cross legit incest from the list

I am somewhat surprised Lugh never figured this out, especially since Dia already gave it away earlier

Hate to say it but this show is surprisingly decent, the harem and romance parts are handled well and the MC isnt a wet piece of cardboard either. Would not have expected this from the redo of healer author.

@Comander-07 @HagePotPotato @Tkit
they distant cousins (branch family) not cousin so they are ok no incest, distant relatives

This is far from incest as Lugh, and Dia most likely share less then 1% of a DNA match which most European Americans share the exact same amount of DNA with one another, and this is especially true for the Japanese as well.

so if any1 calls it incest then i say be single for life cause awry1 is ur distant relative so ur committing incest awry time ur doing it with ur GF/BF :)

if its not between children and parents and not 2sibling and not first cousins u can't call it a incest, well first cousins are borderline incest when it comes to genetics

@queenhinata @MegamiRem @lizzziziz @davidyodo24 @Aeristaeus hole thing is for others but for u5 just this in spoiler tag, bit extra info (meaning u don't need to pay attention to what's written above but other above can use this extra info as well)

Sugram22Nov 29, 2023 3:14 AM
Nov 29, 2023 3:12 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to Sugram22
they distant cousins (branch family) not cousin so they are ok no incest, distant relatives

This is far from incest as Lugh, and Dia most likely share less then 1% of a DNA match which most European Americans share the exact same amount of DNA with one another, and this is especially true for the Japanese as well.

so if any1 calls it incest then i say be single for life cause awry1 is ur distant relative so ur committing incest awry time ur doing it with ur GF/BF :)

if its not between children and parents and not 2sibling and not first cousins u can't call it a incest, well first cousins are borderline incest when it comes to genetics

@queenhinata @MegamiRem @lizzziziz @davidyodo24 @Aeristaeus hole thing is for others but for u5 just this in spoiler tag, bit extra info (meaning u don't need to pay attention to what's written above but other above can use this extra info as well)

@Sugram22 It's been like 2 years since my comment in this thread. I don't even remember what I said so had to check.
Nov 29, 2023 3:15 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to MegamiRem
@Sugram22 It's been like 2 years since my comment in this thread. I don't even remember what I said so had to check.
@MegamiRem ok, well i just added info/context :)
Nov 29, 2023 3:27 AM

Mar 2018
Reply to Sugram22

@Sugram22
There is a debate about how much distantly related you have to be for your relation not to be incestious, tbh I don't remember how close they are, but it doesn't matter as the main problem I have is the direction author took storywise.
Nov 29, 2023 6:06 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Tkit
@Sugram22
There is a debate about how much distantly related you have to be for your relation not to be incestious, tbh I don't remember how close they are, but it doesn't matter as the main problem I have is the direction author took storywise.
@Tkit OK.
"There is a debate about how much distantly related you have to be for your relation not to be incestious"

and most arguments are paste on ppl's personal feelings paste on how they have interpreted their teachings/understood them when the were young and some are still 2young to understand, but i spit out facts paste on science not feelings

i would have preferred if MC just went there as himself and said she is my fiancé so u cant claim her and they don't want to mess with hes family and back down but put a heavy price on her father, reparation's he has to make
Sugram22Nov 29, 2023 6:11 AM
Nov 30, 2023 1:58 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Sugram22

@Sugram22 uncle + niece are arguably a lot worse than cousins, atleast if we are still talking about first degree for both.

Dont really care to be honest
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 16, 2023 7:07 PM

Nov 2023
Welll damn, this one was very good in my opinion
Dec 20, 2023 9:14 PM
Jun 2012
Now he gets to marry his cousin and live happily ever after.

Wait... What was that last part? Not the save the girl fake her death etc etc.

But the more important iota dear old Dad left out until now lmao.
Jan 7, 2:32 AM

May 2020
Ahh, its how it end. A mission to save Dia. Same like Lugh's father to betray the principts of aristocrat. Lack on action near the end, for real.
Jan 31, 3:05 AM

Apr 2009
I almost forgot I'd put this on hold over a year ago at episode 10 so I have forgotten much. LOL Oh well, time to get this over with.

So through her mother, Dia is actually a cousin. Almost Alabama situation eh? Old European nobility way back in our own reality had been marrying their own cousins before so I think it's not that weird but there goes the genetic diversity out of the window.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

221 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

212 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 12, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2021

190 by ridly »»
May 6, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

133 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

130 by sharosharo »»
Jan 7, 1:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.