Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 13, 2021 4:36 AM

Jul 2015
That scumbag finally realised he isn't the background character now that he has a harem and a best friend to support him. Good to see in that last scene that Bench-kun hasn't been forgotten yet.

Mar 9, 2021 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
new for some reason i am starting to feel like the new guy is responsible for the book thing

GurenNoOu said:
So, hazuki yasuo i get the feeling that he is pansy stalker?

and i suspect hes behind the book drama

SoraSenpai said:
And now Himawari loves Joro out of no where. Yeah okay no one and I mean NO ONE will beat Pansy. She outshined everyone again in this episode.

Look how happy our girl was when Joro said he would help her. <3

out of nowhere no there has been slow shift to that direction always after heartbreak but last event made her realize that when he got mad cause she but her own dream at risk she so hes care and was so touched that she realized her feelings

2be hones i think hes friend was really hes crush from confusion teens are more often confused then adults and she really likes MC the hole time, same about the other girl Prez

in movie i watched a clip he says that they have always loved him and he didn't see it, he says it in hes mind when hes thinking back
Sugram22Mar 9, 2021 2:45 AM
Aug 6, 2021 8:28 PM
Jul 2021
Dude seriously I WISH this dude would grow some BALLS. For one, if some dumb BIATCH was ramming into me every time she sees me so hard that she KNOCKED all my shit onto the ground and damaged something that was REALLY important to someone else and now I have to get a damn job to replace it, I don't care how close her birthday is I would verbally BASH her brains in, that shit is unacceptable any time but after she ruins the book and makes him alter his life JUST to pay for it and make someone he is friends with bummed out, then its even worse. Not to mention now she's out of a book AND he won't be visiting her in the library anymore so she gets double F'd. But even stupider WHY does he LIE about the book not being important? She ruined it, it has nothing to do with her so lying about it's importance is meaningless, it was like a lie just for the writer to make him lie. Ugh that is so annoying on both sides.
Apr 12, 2022 3:57 PM

Nov 2019
It's almost like the guy who gave Joro advice was the main character from an alternate timeline/anime.
Oct 26, 2022 12:14 PM

Apr 2013
Half of this episode I had to facepalm... so much unnecessary drama created and of course Himaware is in love with him after all. What looks like an anti-harem anime became the the standard harem formula after just a few episodes.
Nov 10, 2022 7:22 PM

Oct 2022
We can see Joro experiencing his inferiority complex despite being the main character of the show and them being meta, however they have resolved it in the end too.

Himawari finally in action! Looks like our main trio of ladies are ready for the JoroBowl, this is about to get interesting as it goes. Let me also say that I love Himawari's bubbly kindness and joyous attitude all around. Joro's right having a friend like her in your circle is a great way for positivity!
Apr 3, 2023 3:53 AM

Jul 2020
ooof, of course all the characters in this show behave very inconsistent and irrational, but at this point I actually feel bad for Joro, he seems severely bipolar and his disease is progressing rapidly with every episode, the guy needs some serious help 
Apr 30, 2023 2:19 PM

Dec 2022
at this point they want make a random cliff hanger for us to watch the next episode its getting boring but i am all for it also I'm watching two anime at the same time so i watch one episode here another episode in a another anime so that means i really don't care what are they doing i cant get bored because I'm switching
Oct 7, 2023 12:48 AM

Feb 2020
That showdown with Himawari was so lovely. They knew they were lying to each other but still tried their best to assist.
Dec 10, 2023 6:40 AM

Nov 2023
Yehey, part time job. I wish I could get one too
Dec 21, 2023 8:27 AM
Nov 2022
No, they won't convince me that Himawari is a good person xd
Apr 28, 7:09 PM
Jun 2022
A Lil Too Many Girls , Starting 4 Episodes Were Amusing Though . Oh Well , Sayonara Ore!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

260 by Koumazoku »»
May 10, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.