Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 17, 2018 5:49 PM

Oct 2015
Good episode . Especially in the last part
Mar 17, 2018 5:56 PM

Dec 2015
02 got weird , certainly somethings gonna happen , zorome knows more now about the adult i guess
How the adult live is just weird , its just like they’re keeping their life without doing something meaningful anymore
Mar 17, 2018 6:08 PM

Jul 2017
I have a feeling that may be his mother what with the eyes and all.
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.
Mar 17, 2018 7:08 PM
Jan 2010
I've not seen anyone else mention what is blatantly obvious to me. Everyone asking about what the infection could be. They call the kids parasites. As in something living inside of them. My theory is after a certain amount of time they die. Kids are probably test tube babies with something put inside of them. Old lady was definitely Zorome's mom. Pet mode worked again because of the creature living inside of him. The machine didn't recognize him as human. Far out there idea maybe the kids "hatch" into Klaxxosaurs?

Sorry for bad english not my native language. what do you guys think?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Mar 17, 2018 7:09 PM

Nov 2015
I have mixed feelings about the Plantation. Feels like there is something weird going on in the city. With Papa and the adults.

Katsura janai, Zura da

Mar 17, 2018 7:25 PM

Dec 2017
The atmosphere of the city is so heavy and boring. It seems that this world has some sort of emotions-are-forbidden thingy. Or interaction between people are greatly reduced by rule or technology. Like an forced utopia.
This team is certainly special, according to papa. I will not be surprised if the children find out the truth, rebel and change the world. I am just looking forward to what the situation of this world is and what message the show try to say about our world. Maybe about bad technology developments ruin the society and environment or something about emotion, social interaction.
Or maybe no message at all, we are over thinking too much (like when people made up theories about Hiro death and he just magically healed)
Mar 17, 2018 8:04 PM
Feb 2017
Can't wait for the next episode
Mar 17, 2018 8:10 PM

Dec 2015
Kind of a Pandora's box of an episode which raised some interesting themes of humanity although I felt like they could have gone deeper.

It certainly appeared as if the old lady and her partner were sharing some sort of "life force" with her coincidentally tiring whilst he activated his pfc however they didn't go any further into it which was unfortunate.
~
Mar 17, 2018 8:20 PM

Jul 2016
Tsarko said:
We learned more about the world and the world they are living in is far more dystopian than I thought it would be. That city and everything in it was really eerie.

I think they live in El Dorado
Mar 17, 2018 8:31 PM

Jan 2017

Devils whispers, that is.

This episode was intense the overall development that we've had has created something truly gripping; I prefer darker tones so I hope that the direction this goes in responds to this wish accordingly.

My favourite chibi Zorome has caught wind of the real lives the adults lead in the plantation, way to go. I did it hope for them to build up on his character and we've just some good focus on him.
Pooh, and there's another turn with this teeth problem zero.two 002 is having, it's probably to do with her check ups
Can't wait for next week
Mar 17, 2018 8:57 PM
Oct 2015
This was a really good episode. It gave a lot of insight of Zoro's character and insight on the "lifeless city."

I just want to give my input that the old lady Zorome ran into is his mother. It can be inferred by the old "custom" the older lady refers to and not to mention both characters have purple eyes. In addition to that, it's ironic how Zoro felt like he was being "watched" over by someone because it was the old lady that watched over him. The evidence lies when the old lady interrupts Zorome saying "Code 666." This brings up a conclusion that the old lady has been watching over her son as he grew up and that this episode was the first time they were able to meet.
Mar 17, 2018 9:07 PM
Mar 2018
A lot of people speculate that children will die before they become adults based on the fact that the old lady said to Zorome that he will not become an adult.

I don't think that's what she literally means. Actually, Children (Kodomo) and Adults (Otona) are two different species of newly evolved human, maybe both are genetically modified.

The Japanese official website has updated a few key words. One of them is yellow blood cell which is mentioned in episode 5. Only Children(Kodomo) has yellow blood cell in their blood and Yellow blood cell enables them to connect to Franxx.

Children are more like original human so they have ordinary immune system and can live in outside world. That's why they carry microorganisms in their bodies. On the other hand, those Adults (Otona) somehow have very weak immune system and can only live in germ-free environments. That's why they forbid Children to enter the city. Adults are probably not allowed to enter top floor.

I think Children can grow up but even they are in their 20s, 30s or even older, they are still "Children" and are never allowed to live in the city. For example, 02's former partner seems to be much older, but he is still a "Child".

The terminologies "Children" and "Adults" have nothing to do with age but only indicate two different species.

I wonder whether Nana and Hachi are Children or Adults. If they are Children, maybe they were parasites before and are promoted to commanders at certain point.
Mar 17, 2018 10:06 PM

Apr 2017
That is one fucked up world they live in.
cunnysseur
Mar 17, 2018 10:08 PM

Mar 2013
everyone is going to die , soon, mark my words
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 17, 2018 11:32 PM

Dec 2012
isekai said:
Omnisword said:
This remind me with a movie on dystopian future where technology has advanced but also ruled by dogmatic ruler like Darling, sex straightly banned. People sex using VR things and reproduce via tube.
I forgot the tile but believe it was movie starred by Sylvester Stalone, anybody know what's the name?

Demolition Man with Wesley Snipes as the villain?

Yeah that is it, i was kinda doubt either this or Judge Dredd
Mar 17, 2018 11:37 PM

Mar 2010
Kaivalya said:
A lot of people speculate that children will die before they become adults based on the fact that the old lady said to Zorome that he will not become an adult.

I don't think that's what she literally means. Actually, Children (Kodomo) and Adults (Otona) are two different species of newly evolved human, maybe both are genetically modified.

The Japanese official website has updated a few key words. One of them is yellow blood cell which is mentioned in episode 5. Only Children(Kodomo) has yellow blood cell in their blood and Yellow blood cell enables them to connect to Franxx.

Children are more like original human so they have ordinary immune system and can live in outside world. That's why they carry microorganisms in their bodies. On the other hand, those Adults (Otona) somehow have very weak immune system and can only live in germ-free environments. That's why they forbid Children to enter the city. Adults are probably not allowed to enter top floor.

I think Children can grow up but even they are in their 20s, 30s or even older, they are still "Children" and are never allowed to live in the city. For example, 02's former partner seems to be much older, but he is still a "Child".

The terminologies "Children" and "Adults" have nothing to do with age but only indicate two different species.

I wonder whether Nana and Hachi are Children or Adults. If they are Children, maybe they were parasites before and are promoted to commanders at certain point.

Given that "Nana" (7) and "Hachi"(8) are both number-names, I'm guessing they're from the "children" side.

I don't get why anyone would think that woman was Zorome's mother. I mean, she's so old that she's got that living-mummy vibe going and has almost no nose left. XD

That the first thing she did when he entered the room was to follow behind and decontaminate/sterilize where he's been says a lot of both how she lives (sterile lifestyle) and how he's been "infected" with something. Good to know that Febreeze is still around in the far flung future tho! ... waitamintute o_o!!!

There was nothing to indicate any sort of biological link (and biology is steadily becoming more and more important plot-wise so that should not be dismissed.) The images seen in flashback are more easily explained with that woman in a caretaker/doctor/technician role, maybe she was the one that decanted the babies from their test tubes, perhaps even via remote presence. @_@ (Meaning something like she controlled robots to interact w/ the kids, since it seems unlikely that her health would allow direct interaction, and her voice would be enough to establish that nostalgic feeling.)

Knowing what his number was indicates nothing other than knowing Japanese language terms. The original meaning of the word appears to be a gambling/dice term similar to English's "boxcars", so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to make the connection. There are only TWO names out of the entire named cast roster that are not number-names, so yeah, shouldn't be too hard to figure their codes out.

"Doctor Franxx" and "Papa" are the only non-number names so far, and technically, Papa >could< be "88". I just figured that the doctor's name is a riff on Frankenstein..

How the hell do the adults survive psychologically in that type of environment tho? It would send me into a blind rage if pushing a Happy Button made my brain feel chemically happy for no gawdamn reason at all. lol The disconnect seems like it should be highly disturbing (and may've been why the woman wanted to leave the room.)
Mar 18, 2018 12:14 AM

Jan 2013
Grest said:

CondemneDio said:
A1 same face syndrome strikes again.
The granny looks exatcly like the dead kid in that one show.

This episode was animated by TRIGGER.

And since it's a co-op with A1, they're stuck with the generic faces.
It's just a small problem in the sea of problems this show has though.
Mar 18, 2018 12:32 AM
Mar 2018
CodeKeima said:
Zero Two leaves out her investigation with the result that her klaxoside begins to show (growing teeth like in episode 6). Basically means that she constantly gets some kind of antiode to oppress her transformation into the red, long horned form.

Oh man I wonder how this plays out and if she is doing that on purpose.

Hell I never thought about her transforming. Where could this be going, that's sick.
Mar 18, 2018 12:36 AM
Mar 2018
So what do you guys interpret out of that dream of Zorome. A dark void with a little white light that grows and eventually surrounds him? And after he forgot about that adult from the city, that dream vanished? I can't think of too much here.
Mar 18, 2018 1:00 AM

Feb 2016
Lucident said:
So what do you guys interpret out of that dream of Zorome. A dark void with a little white light that grows and eventually surrounds him? And after he forgot about that adult from the city, that dream vanished? I can't think of too much here.

Maybe they were fed with made up memories while growing in baby tube, after all, who remembers how self to be born.

BLaCkGuN69 said:
everyone is going to die , soon, mark my words

Except our team, the team will survive at the end. They are the irregularities who is going to sprout the life on earth.

Mar 18, 2018 1:05 AM

Sep 2016
Dark and heartfelt at the same time. Nice to see Zorome get some screentime. Although I'm more concerned and interested in Kokoro and Mitsuru's story. Hopefully they'll get their chance in the next few episodes
Mar 18, 2018 3:45 AM

Jun 2008
VERY interesting....

This distopian world is starting to unravel and we’re starting to see how fucked up it really is!

It was so heartbreaking to see Zorome clearly yearn for that motherly attention that he doesn’t know about but desperately wants.

And to see how the “adults” actually live is really unnerving.

There’s no doubt in my mind we’ll eventually find out a HUGE secret that explains everything...I just hope it’s a good one!
Mar 18, 2018 5:26 AM
Feb 2018
That old hag is Zorome's mother. Fck it.
Mar 18, 2018 5:37 AM

May 2012
I say that this best episode so far because their is something happening. I hope the anime stay serious and focus on main plot.
Mar 18, 2018 5:50 AM

Apr 2015
Sweanime said:
If you only count this episodes. The show seems directly portrait some undertones against the Japanese society (and many western countries). Japan has big problems with getting new children and aging people. Young adults are not interested in sex/relationship. A survey of Japanese people aged 18 to 34 found that almost 70 percent of unmarried men and 60 percent of unmarried women are not in a relationship.
Moreover, many of them have never got close and cuddly. Around 42 percent of the men and 44.2 percent of the women admitted they were virgins.

Even Denmark are sending out commercials on TV to get people to have sex to have more children.

Probably one reason why this show have so heavy undertones with sex, relationships and peek interests between male and females. But I can be totally wrong tough.

this cannot be the case. I'm 100% sure of it.

why? because why feature an old hag and mention the topic of sex and procreation when (obviously) becoming old comes with lots and lots of problems? downy kids? cesarean childbirth? high blood pressure? blood sugar? Do I have to even continue at this point?

But if this is what the author is trying to push out to us then he's incredibly stupid IRL.

This is why nature explicitly stated that once she bleeds, she's for breed. humanity trying to be a smartass defying nature and push age of consent to 18 (and yes, [[[[they]]]] want to push this even higher) only to find themselves extremely stupid. No one is having babies, attraction is gone, everything is harassment, fear of marital rape (despite women consenting to the marriage oath), divorce and family courts, child support and alimony... who would even want to go outside at this point?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Mar 18, 2018 5:54 AM
Feb 2018
ImmortalDao said:
Is it me or was he dreaming about his birth or something similar? The light, the warmth and the final scream. Was that old woman releated to him somehow? She's not his mother but there should be a connection with him because as soon as she died (my assumption as she was sick) he stopped having these strange dreams. Let's wait and see. Perhaps they are sick children who doesn't have a long life expectancy and are given to military as weapons.
Those chilrens is probably something like the initiator aka "Cursed Children" from the anime Black Bullet.
Mar 18, 2018 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
Zorome might be obnoxious, brash and a bit of a loudmouth (same goes for Miku as well), but he's a good kid at heart, so this episode had him being the main focus as the parasites got their first visit to the city inside the plantation.

The place might look fancy, but it has almost the same empty feeling as a ghost town, but Zorome, after wandering off, did encounter an old lady who took him in after he knocked himself out. Their whole conversation might've brought in more questions than answer, but it still gave us a deeper insight to the world that these people live in now.

Customs such as medals of honour, relationships and romance are treated as old customs. The old lady has a partner, but it's slightly saddening to see him inside a capsule, just to enjoy stimulants and other pleasurable things.

That's why I think that the parasites have been created based on past humans when civilisation was normal. I do want more answers to all of this still, but it's all intriguing and interesting at the same time.

As for Zero Two, her teeth seem to be becoming longer and sharper. It might be because of the Klaxosaur blood within her that's causing this change, if I have to guess.
Mar 18, 2018 7:33 AM

Sep 2017
Really interesting episode. A lot of great world building and a ton of info. Not really any answers, but enough info to actually make decent theories that aren't total nonsense. Really liked how they used Zorome to be the one to learn all this. It made him appreciate having Miku to bicker with, even if he says she's a little obnoxious. Of course they cut out probably one of the most important details regarding the kids becoming adults.

Anyway, I can finally say that I am now invested in both the world and the characters, and am excited to see where this will go.
Mar 18, 2018 7:42 AM

Aug 2014
It was a good episode , I feel like the kids are like a reincarnation of the older people or machines made from their memories to protect them.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 18, 2018 7:57 AM

Jan 2013
Their world feels so empty, like a stimulation.

Really wanted to know what the old lady said fully at the end.
Mar 18, 2018 9:39 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
An episode that's left us with more questions than answers.

When Zero Two called the city lifeless, I first assumed it was the people were nothing but brainwashed followers. Then at the beginning of this episode, I thought perhaps the city was actually empty. But now we know there are in fact people living there, but they seem to be almost brainwashed, with little to no interaction with one another. Hell even the kids seem to be brainwashed to a certain extent, after Zorome saw all that, why hasn't he started asking questions? They seem to have the utmost faith in this "Papa" figure.

There was a lot of implication that that woman had some connection to Zorome, a mother perhaps? That seems awfully convenient though.

It appears Zero Two is beginning to change. Could it be her interaction with Hiro? Or was this bound to eventually happen? Maybe those tests they mentioned earlier keep her body from changing. It still bothers me that Hiro won't talk to her. They built up their relationship so much, but it feels as though they hardly ever interact with one another.
Mar 18, 2018 10:02 AM

May 2016
WHAT DISGRACEFUL LIFE THOSE PEOPLE LIVE.

FMmatron said:

Dem teeth,tho.
I think her body is changing that's why she is worried.
Mar 18, 2018 10:29 AM

Aug 2012
ZBlastHistory said:
Well Zorome don't die when the whole episode was a huge death flag for him.

Clearly the kid was the most "human" we have so far we have from this shpw.

They are being raised by "adult" who clearly not "human" the kid still have the freedom to learnd how to be a "human" without any "adult" guide them.

I i wish they use this form more

SNDT said:
What the fuck is this shit? LUL

How they even walk without ram into something when those thing don't even have a hole for eye.
cloth transparent, video cameras and monitors... many possibilities
Mar 18, 2018 10:34 AM

Jul 2017
Goro's development in the last episode was better than Zorome's in this one, though this episode was a little more subtle. The dream Zorome described at the beginning and end of the episode was probably a memory of his birth. It's pretty unlikely that the old lady in the apartment was his mother, but he seems to have seen her as a mother figure, connecting that to his memory of his birth. She did seem like she had something she wanted to say to him when he started crying but she held back.

No follow up on Mitsuru and Kokoro from episode 8 where she picked up the book on babies, but childbirth seems to have been the theme for the last few episodes.

Goro being overly straightforward and honest with his feelings has put him and Ichigo in a bit of an odd situation. The two grunts that picked up Zorome also mentioned how Zorome was an "infected" child. Maybe this infection kills off parasites right when they're on the cusp of adulthood? They can clearly grow since flashbacks have shown us they were once toddlers and small children. Maybe Zorome was making the old lady sick, hence the coughing.

The metaphor/simile of the Jian bird that was in the first episode hasn't shown up again either, nor that other squad of kids that were standing on top of the other Franxx in episode 7 or whatever it was
DaromanMar 18, 2018 10:38 AM
Mar 18, 2018 10:36 AM

Feb 2015
The adults are kind of weird if not borderline creepy, that happiness chamber made me shiver but it was generally a nice episode.
I'm watching anime since 2012. I also play games, sometimes.

Don't bother me if you want to 'become friends' or things like that.
It's tiresome. I know you just want to collect some meaningless numbers.
Thought: How many people sparked H. Charlotta just for blue pot?
Mar 18, 2018 10:44 AM

Jul 2017
Kaivalya said:

"I don't think that's what she literally means. Actually, Children (Kodomo) and Adults (Otona) are two different species of newly evolved human, maybe both are genetically modified."

I think this is pretty likely. Nana and Hachi would be the same type of human as the parasites, which would explain why constantly being in proximity to the parasites doesn't make them sick.
Mar 18, 2018 11:31 AM

Oct 2014
More foreshadowing is good.
But the character development does feel abrupt. ("I feel like I've known you" troupe.)
Plus is that it doesn't set someone else's character development (in this case, Miku's) yet. Unless... they're going to use this to bullshit us into some stupid ending where the "children" are accepted into the "adult" community.
But I do hope that will be the case. Bcs if it does end like so then finding stuff to butcher this show at would be very easy.

Zikander said:
That old hag is Zorome's mother. Fck it.

Is she her mother? or the person who just happened to be in charge of Zorome's orphanage?
The definition of human relationship has always been the main theme of this show (especially since this basically is Kiznaiver rewritten lol) so I think one should expect this show to try to make us question the relationship between parents and children, as well.
"What makes one your parent/child?" etc. You know, those usual stuff.
Mar 18, 2018 11:37 AM
Nov 2013
Anlex said:
So they mentioned that these kids are infected? that they are victims? ... then acording to their number I suspect that lower number means worse infection?

Hadn't thought of that. Zero Two is closely related to the klauroxaurus, so if you go on from that, the plantation kids are "infected" to some degree with klaurosaurus' blood and that's probably what also allows them to pilot the Franxxx. I mean, why would they let kids pilot them otherwise? Well, aside from: Anime logic...

And it seems that either the infected kids are taken care off by people in some sort of facility or all of the children are produced and taken care off until they reach a certain age.

The old lady's partner getting his dose of happiness reminded me of Brave New World. That and the lady having enough just by getting enough nutrients. If the people in that world are actually made in factories... damn son... at least they don't have orgy porgies (that we know of.)
Mar 18, 2018 12:13 PM

Sep 2017
This episode certainly made me more curious about Dr Franxx. It's quite clear the adults who live in the city have to be in a very sterile environment. The guy wouldn't shake Zorome's hand, the lady was disinfecting and got unwell from being around him etc. So more than just the children being infected, the adults have little to no resistances to anything from outside.

Nana and Hachi are fine outside of the city and with the children, but I would guess they're not adults themselves - by the definition of the people in the city, and probably had the same origins as rest of the parasites. So Dr Franxx is kind of an anomaly. His origins are clearly not the same as the children, but he can interact with them and travel outside without issue. And since we still don't know much about Papa etc, I really don't know how many variations of human we have at this point

Episode 10 certainly raised a lot of the questions the show has been building to for a while
Mar 18, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2008
Zorome might be quite full of himself at times, but there's really no doubt he has a good heart...

The mysteries surrounding the plantation (as well as a few more details concering the children) and the city (which, for some reason, was seen to be morbid and lifeless) keep on growing - wondering how things will unfold at some point into the story...
LAboy456Mar 18, 2018 1:07 PM
Mar 18, 2018 1:34 PM

Jan 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm this episode made me question this anime even more.
And i have a slight feeling that this won't end well :/
And also i have a feeling that old woman was probably Zorome's mother or grandma.
All of this doesn't make any sense, like why the children have to protect the adults??? And i wonder what she told him in the end.
But judging by that end i think that 02 is probably transforming herself into a Klaxxosaurus, and all of them are the children. But let's wait and see...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 18, 2018 2:09 PM
Nov 2017
Looks like I was right with Team 13 having unique traits and non uniformity make them special. The children are infected are they? Interesting.

Was a pretty good episode with focus on Zorome, getting to see him talk with an adult that he idolizes so much was nice. Also, him dreaming about his birth and having no clue what it is..

Also, the adults being "made" differently from the children poses questions...
Mar 18, 2018 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
Good episode, wish I had heard what the old woman would say in the last sentence
Mar 18, 2018 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
fucking amazing episode that world building is awesome
Mar 18, 2018 3:59 PM
May 2016
so is Zorome the devil, because his Number is 666.
Mar 18, 2018 8:17 PM
Jul 2012
Based on this episode and the clues given in the past episodes, I think i have a logical rough history worked out for this anime starting from a world parallel from ours, leading up to the one we see:

- World's technology advances allowing people to live indefinitely (These people will later be known as the "adults") and population skyrockets depleting the worlds resources.

- War for resources results in the Klaxosaurs creation, ending the war and resulting in death of much of the world's population and most of the world's countries in ruins.

- Klaxosaurs turn on their creators, having completed their tasks of destroying the other countries. Unable to stop the Klaxosaurs, remaining humans retreat to giant moving cities to survive. World is mostly reduced into a wasteland. Leaders of the survivors formed central government. (later known as Papa)

- The FranXX are developed, using modified artificial humans (the "parasites") as pilots which are successful in repelling the Klaxosaurs. (Pilots are used since they fear AI will eventually turn on them like the Klaxosaurs did) The "adults" no longer fear for survival and rebuild their lives in the dome cities.

- Being confined to the cities and being pretty much unable to die of regular causes, population of the cities begin to rise again causing issues with resources. Things are put in place by Papa to help dissuade people from reproducing resulting in the development of the VR happiness machines.

- Happiness machine + desire to not remember the past cause people to develop addiction to the VR happiness machines. Sterile cities + minimal contact with the outside world and minimum activity cause their immune system to diminish over time. Papa and their direct subordinates essentially control everything by this point.

- 02 and the team 13 are eventually created, by the creator of the FranXX to have the power to achieve a currently unknown goal. (or mad scientist wants to see the limits of his creation)

With this theory;

Klaxosaurs are some form of (bio-)mechanical weapon. It's possible that the core is the actual Klaxosaur (programmed with a self-preservation and self replicating program) and the rest are created from whatever resources the cores had, resulting in the vast diversity of Klaxosaurs. The Klaxosaurs are drawn to magma since it had been developed from the same technology as the FranXX/cities that are powered by it.

Adults are the original, organic humans whom likely are all very old due to their advanced medication and other technical innovations. (Some of them could be from before the destruction of the surface world.) They are also the biological donors for the creation of the parasites.

Parasites are the artificial humans that are created. Modifications have been made to them (perhaps to make them able to use the FranXX) They were never taught about relationships since a) that would also create the resource problems, b) for fear of eventually being outnumbered by them. As such, although they can age, they will never become an "Adult".
Mar 18, 2018 9:07 PM
Mar 2018
This one is interesting. Though I expected bad things about the city I also did not expect how adults are probably like in the city. This episode probably answered most questions about the underground city and I bet the next episode will be about the girl and her baby book.
Mar 18, 2018 10:30 PM
Apr 2013
So how many flags have been triggered so far? Who will die first?

I can see why 02 says the city is lifeless and not worth living. That place is so controlled that it's unnatural.
Mar 18, 2018 10:38 PM

May 2017
I feel like the granny is an old Miku clone hence the chemistry with Zorome
Mar 19, 2018 12:00 AM
Feb 2018
15poundfish said:
I am calling it that the children are infected with a virus or DNA of the klaxosaurs which will either slowly kill them while piloting the mechs or possibly turn them to a klaxosaur once they reach a certain age. If you notice in previous episodes the main Mc's blood color is similar to a klaxosaur. The adults harness the magma energy to help them live extremely long lives in their no conflict utopia and use expendable children to fight klaxosaurs and gather magma energy to preserve that live style. I am guessing at the end of this show there is going to be a huge rebellion from the children to unsurp the authority of the adults.

Here it is, Ladies and Gentlemen, the rest of the DitF series!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

284 by SenseiSempai-san »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

276 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

358 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

411 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jun 2, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

362 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Jun 2, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.