Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about how guys act like little pussys in harem anime?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 5, 2022 5:58 PM

Jan 2021
I don't mind it, I sometimes like that reaction lol. At least it is far better than those shitty "chad" MCs that I hate so much.
Jul 5, 2022 7:38 PM

Apr 2016
Gutzdeep42 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:
They would fefinitely pick up on that, but they'd say that it makes the main character much more bearable for them as while it keeps its harem, it does so in a way that actually keeps them on their toes and feels at least somewhat more fresh than MC leaving because harem didctates that he just ditch her for no other reason.

I am trying to sell this idea. I mean, that's partly why Chivalry of a Failed Knight was much more widely accepted than day, The Asterisk War. It took more risks and tried to feel more human while either keeping or playing around with the typical elements it has at its disposal.

Dude, they're selling this to 14-17 year old teen boys who are fresh to the whole sex and romance scene. Of course we're often prudes about this. This target demographic often does practice abstinence or at least only wishes to have sex after establishing a strong relationship. It's part of the dream for us. They're not just selling it to adult harem lovers, they're mostly selling it to people like me.

Not saying you should care about what critics of the work have to say about it. Just that we wanna join in on the fun sometimes too and that shows that actually allow that of us are incredibly cathartic and rewarding. These are minute additions that wouldn't really hurt the product, especially if it wants to branch out and do more interesting things (hence why they'd take such a risk). It could potentially attract some more viewers, therefore make some more money, as we all know studios are all about that cash.

All of that is just fucking sad AF and you should have your man card revoked until your balls drop out of that vagina you currently have.
You're responding to a bunch of 4 year old posts to revive some random and dead ass thread from well before you joined. You literally cannot talk with that inverted one-incher. This is somehow the saddest and most confounding thing I've seen on MAL all year, and that's impressive...as well as horrifying.
Nov 12, 2022 9:46 PM
Mar 2022
Its fucking pathetic and cowardly beyond human comprehension. Not even the biggest loser i have ever known my entire life hasnt come close to as big a pussy and scared lil punk bitch as any of the ball-less cowardly make shift otaku forever virgins.
Nov 12, 2022 9:47 PM
Mar 2022
MortalMelancholy said:
All Japanese guys are little pussys, duhh.

This is actually pretty fucking accurate. Japan's male population is essentially the BETA BITCH CAPITOL of the WORLD.
Nov 12, 2022 9:49 PM
Mar 2022
1lastfall said:
Does the following idea not sound kind of amusing though?:

So think of a harem anime where the main character was just playing all the girls that want him, getting with all of them, pissing off all the other ones that are in love with him.

There would be fierce emotions.

The end could be break-through. For example, the MC actually picks and marries one. Or even better, the girls never talk to the MC again after realizing he's a douchebag and group kick his ass while the credits roll. hahaha

This whole premise is a total crock of shit wussy otaku loser cop out.

Just look at how Arifureta did it he made one girl the primary and the others fought for second place. The did a good job and did it right... there are a million different ways the otaku forever virgin writer could play the whole thing out but they choose to go the most epic pussy loser route they can imagine.
Nov 12, 2022 10:26 PM

May 2013
Its fine as long as the girls are cute. The girls are the main draw of any harem show anyways.

Nov 14, 2022 10:51 PM

Nov 2022
harem anime are not designed for male protagonist to be likable to female viewers. They are designed simply to be relatable to a male viewer.

On the other hand, female characters on the harem are designed to be liked by male viewers. Be sexy in male eyes. Other shows with many girls, even something like GuP is also designed this way.

if you think this is unfair, then in shoujo/josei genre it is the other way around. Guy is designed to be likable for female viewer and girl simply to be relatable to the same kind of female viewer.

Western Romance movies or books like Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey also work this way. That is why they make no sense to guys and we do not like them.

I mean Japan even makes it obvious by sorting their entertainment by demographics instead. Shoujo/Josei means for female viewer. Shounen/Seinen for male viewer. As simple as that.

There is a rare anime that can transcend this demographic divide and appeal to both genders. Code Geass may be.

There is also Revolutionary Girl Utena that elaborates on the whole appeal to the opposite gender. That is what makes attracts people in the opposite gender and how to exploit it. It is however discreet requires you read between the lines to get most out of it.
EmperorThorNov 14, 2022 11:04 PM
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Aug 9, 2023 11:49 PM
Mar 2022
They are pathetic beyond comprehension.. they are a fucking hardcore mega insult to the male species...  anime portrays men as cowardly worthless ball-less cowards and mega simp losers.  Its enough to make my stomach turn.
Aug 9, 2023 11:51 PM
Mar 2022
EmperorThor said:
harem anime are not designed for male protagonist to be likable to female viewers. They are designed simply to be relatable to a male viewer.

On the other hand, female characters on the harem are designed to be liked by male viewers. Be sexy in male eyes. Other shows with many girls, even something like GuP is also designed this way.

if you think this is unfair, then in shoujo/josei genre it is the other way around. Guy is designed to be likable for female viewer and girl simply to be relatable to the same kind of female viewer.

Western Romance movies or books like Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey also work this way. That is why they make no sense to guys and we do not like them.

I mean Japan even makes it obvious by sorting their entertainment by demographics instead. Shoujo/Josei means for female viewer. Shounen/Seinen for male viewer. As simple as that.

There is a rare anime that can transcend this demographic divide and appeal to both genders. Code Geass may be.

There is also Revolutionary Girl Utena that elaborates on the whole appeal to the opposite gender. That is what makes attracts people in the opposite gender and how to exploit it. It is however discreet requires you read between the lines to get most out of it.

Except they arent even remotely relateable on any level what so ever to anyone except the bottom of the barrel creepy AF mega loser incel/otaku's.
Aug 10, 2023 12:22 AM

Jan 2023
Chad or Beta, it doesn't matter.  In Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman, the MC Jirou isn't quite beta, but is more of a chad with the 2 main girls, and I loved the dynamics between him and his love interests, just as much as I love the dynamics between Kazuya and his harem in Rent a Girlfriend.  These types of anime are more about the give and take between all the love interests involved, and whether you are chad or a beta has no bearing on my enjoyment of the genre. (romance/harem)
Aug 10, 2023 1:38 AM

Nov 2022
Gutzdeep42 said:
EmperorThor said:

Except they arent even remotely relateable on any level what so ever to anyone except the bottom of the barrel creepy AF mega loser incel/otaku's.

That is just toxic misandry, I am reporting you.

shoujo romance gender is full of equally unappealing female protagonists whom no guy in the sane mind will even date.

Nowadays we have too many ugly women with guys who are way too good for them, we need to even that out.

So all these unattractive male MC do deserve the best girls they could possibly want.

I will not approve of any girl who cannot be sympathetic to Yukinari from Girls Bravo

Anyhow from harem male protagonists I can relate to Saotome from Hand Maid May

I did not watched something like Rent a GF so cannot judge here.

Anyhow, it is girls that need to be more pussy rather than guys need balls or whatever.
EmperorThorAug 10, 2023 2:32 AM
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Aug 10, 2023 1:48 AM

Jan 2013
Fortunately, they aren't nearly as bad as they used to be, for the most part. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Aug 10, 2023 2:49 AM

May 2015
They're one of the many, many reasons why harem genre fucking sucks and is awfully braindead as hell.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Mistranslations: Japanese to English

Legion17 - Jul 6, 2007

12 by Zarutaku »»
7 minutes ago

» Which big name anime(s) were you late watching or still haven't watched?

IpreferEcchi - Jun 2

27 by BaronessViridian »»
14 minutes ago

» Bash that anime!

Baman - Jun 27, 2007

33 by Daviljoe193 »»
32 minutes ago

» Tried going to reddit to discuss Anime, worst decision ever. ( 1 2 3 )

kriissyy12 - Jul 4, 2022

110 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
32 minutes ago

» Which anime could be classified as "Technically isikai?"( Another place but same world)

Ratris_Decision - 9 hours ago

8 by WatchTillTandava »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.