Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 23, 2016 12:54 PM

Mar 2016
Maybe they subconsciously wish they were a kid again? That's the only thing I can come up with XD
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jun 23, 2016 2:31 PM

Jul 2014
Right. I guess as long as you don't try to force it on somebody else, it's fine. I'm kind of a shota fan and I've been this way since I discovered stuff like this and blabla. Can't explain why I like it, but I certainly don't make a move on little boys IRL (like how sick is that?). I don't think people's interests necessarily reflect their lifestyle as well.

And no I don't like boku no pico.
Doctors want to check me
Poke me and dissect me
What do they expect?
Feelings from a wind-up toy?
I don't think so

Jun 23, 2016 2:45 PM

Aug 2013
Lobinde said:
Valenthius said:
That's an awful way to start a sentence "99.9% of the day"..that's just fucking sad mate. But to address your point, its a fucking bad thing. Its bad enough jacking of to cartoons, but when their underage?? If it's underage and you're watching it, and enjoying, it means you crave for the illegal cartoon pussy. And that's sad, but not classified as pedophilia. If you find actual underage females sexually appealing you're fucking sick.

Many would say that jacking off to anything in bad...

Also lolicons and shotacons are a vocal minority in the anime community, not "99.9%".

Who was talking about the percentage of lolicons in the anime community?
OP said he spends 99.9% of his day on the internet, and i mocked him for it by saying that it's sad.
Jun 23, 2016 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
Valenthius said:

OP said he spends 99.9% of his day on the internet, and i mocked him for it by saying that it's sad.

I'm 99.9% sure she meant to say that she spends almost all of her internet time seeing and doing anime related things. Not that she spends most of her time on the internet.

Could be wrong!
Jun 23, 2016 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Ecchi_Hater_9000 said:
Valenthius said:

I'm 99.9% sure she meant to say that she spends almost all of her internet time seeing and doing anime related things. Not that she spends most of her time on the internet.

Could be wrong!

I think OP was being pretty straightforward...
Jun 23, 2016 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
Valenthius said:

I think OP was being pretty straightforward...

I honestly hope she just missed a comma. Please, OP. The world must know the truth.

PS: Should I message @OP ? Legend says he knows everything about every OP that has ever been on MAL.
Jun 23, 2016 3:21 PM

Oct 2015
Ecchi_Hater_9000 said:
Valenthius said:

Could be wrong!

Ah yeah, that would make sense actually.

If @OP ever comes online again, they will have sooo many notifications.
Jun 23, 2016 3:25 PM

Jun 2016
you are 100% right about that. I had a whole bunch
Jun 23, 2016 6:22 PM

Aug 2015
Mamster-P said:
Nashila said:
it can be possible though,
Liking violent movie can also mean you like violent irl.

though that's only the urge. whether you perform it or not is different case.

I don't mind violence or death even in live action, however I can't even look at a picture of a real dead body nor can i watch real fight videos, but I'll gobble it up in fiction
can't look at picture =/= don't have the urge to use violent.
Jun 23, 2016 6:29 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Nashila said:
Mamster-P said:

I don't mind violence or death even in live action, however I can't even look at a picture of a real dead body nor can i watch real fight videos, but I'll gobble it up in fiction

no no no, im saying

i can look at a fake dead body but not a real one

i can love fictional violence with no urge to be violent irl, for example, ive never fought anyone in my life, yet fighting games are my favorite type of vg and i love TV violence

attraction to lolis =/= attraction to real children

see the comparison?

attraction to lolis DOES NOT equal attraction to real children
Jun 23, 2016 6:31 PM

Jan 2016
I think the huge boom in loli lovers is due to the overuse of huge titties :P
Jun 23, 2016 6:47 PM

Aug 2015
Mamster-P said:
Nashila said:

no no no, im saying

i can look at a fake dead body but not a real one

i can love fictional violence with no urge to be violent irl, for example, ive never fought anyone in my life, yet fighting games are my favorite type of vg and i love TV violence

attraction to lolis =/= attraction to real children

see the comparison?

attraction to lolis DOES NOT equal attraction to real children

urge to use violent =/= wants to see dead body.
Are you sure you never imagined punching the hell out of somebody in your mind? whether it's out of frustation of something else? well, even if you said no, i won't buy that.
look at the people who do the crack finger after watching Tokyo ghoul.
it has influence.
But again. whether that person perform the urge to do or not is different case.
which lead to deny your attraction to lolis =/= attraction to read kid.
urge to use violent doesn't mean you want to see someone dead face or messy face
attract to real children doesn't mean you're going to harm or fuck her.
Jun 23, 2016 7:12 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Nashila said:

urge to use violent =/= wants to see dead body.
Are you sure you never imagined punching the hell out of somebody in your mind? whether it's out of frustation of something else? well, even if you said no, i won't buy that.
look at the people who do the crack finger after watching Tokyo ghoul.
it has influence.
But again. whether that person perform the urge to do or not is different case.
which lead to deny your attraction to lolis =/= attraction to read kid.
urge to use violent doesn't mean you want to see someone dead face or messy face
attract to real children doesn't mean you're going to harm or fuck her.

im NOT comparing violence with dead bodies why do you keep saying that? im saying that not minding seeing dead bodies in fiction doesn't mean i'd be ok with seeing them irl

people doing what? where? when? i don't even know what your'e talking about at this point

lolis don't look like real children, anime characters DO NOT remind me of real people, and im attracted to different things in anime than i am irl. therefore it doesn't
matter if im attracted to something in anime, it doesn't mean ill like the same thing irl

i have NO INTEREST in hitting people, i imagine however cussing people out all the time. hurting someone else because they angered me is not going to solve anything therefore i have no reason to want to him them. but i still love fictional violence

just because you like something in fiction doesn't mean you like or have the urge to do the same thing irl, thats all im saying. you keep claiming im comparing things that im not
Jun 23, 2016 7:57 PM

Mar 2014
I think of myself as having a shota mentality since I like being dominated by big women.
Eat Me
Jun 23, 2016 8:41 PM

Aug 2014
i was kinda like 11 years old when i started to love loli's then again i was in puberty .. :v and liked girls my age.. and would'nt have being called a pedo..

though now that am a little older.. glad that am moving on to older girls (ಠ╭╮ಠ) before shit gos down

[still love loli's though.. there kawaii as fk and i mean anime loli's... real life loli's that look like babys are weird as hell ] most foreign countrys girls 12 and up.. already have a adult sized height body ..o-o .... dammm thats some fast growing....

in the end i just like short and very slim girls and there happen to be many of them around in my town.. LOL...there so short!!! aahahaha and skinny... i have a 'size difference fetish i guess
TheDiabolicEsperJun 23, 2016 8:48 PM

Jun 23, 2016 9:21 PM

Aug 2015
Mamster-P said:

im NOT comparing violence with dead bodies why do you keep saying that? im saying that not minding seeing dead bodies in fiction doesn't mean i'd be ok with seeing them irl

You said you don't have any violent urge because you can't look at dead body, thus i pointed out to you why urge of violent =/= want to see dead body.

Mamster-P said:
people doing what? where? when? i don't even know what your'e talking about at this point

Mamster-P said:
lolis don't look like real children, anime characters DO NOT remind me of real people, and im attracted to different things in anime than i am irl. therefore it doesn't
matter if im attracted to something in anime, it doesn't mean ill like the same thing irl
it has influence.

Mamster-P said:
i have NO INTEREST in hitting people, i imagine however cussing people out all the time. hurting someone else because they angered me is not going to solve anything therefore i have no reason to want to him them. but i still love fictional violence
i'm talking about the urge, not action. i'm not buying that you never have the urge to hit someone.

Mamster-P said:
just because you like something in fiction doesn't mean you like or have the urge to do the same thing irl, thats all im saying. you keep claiming im comparing things that im not
it has influence. you watch what you like and you like what you're somehow related to.
person with no interest in SF wouldn't enjoy SF fiction.
Jun 23, 2016 9:37 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
You said you don't have any violent urge because you can't look at dead body, thus i pointed out to you why urge of violent =/= want to see dead body.

no i didnt', you missread what i said, i only compared a real dead body with a fictional one

http://i.imgur.com/80PtDld.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

idk what to say other than theyre idiots

it has influence.

i don't agree, like i said, theres things i like in anime that i hate irl

i'm talking about the urge, not action. i'm not buying that you never have the urge to hit someone.

you watch what you like and you like what you're somehow related to.
person with no interest in SF wouldn't enjoy SF fiction.[/b]

if you're claiming the urge to hit someone is why someone may like violent video games, i still don't agree

ive never had the urge to steal yet im not bothered by it in fiction and i'd play a video game where the primary goal was to steal

theres just too many things i don't care about irl that i like to see in anime for me to agree with you
Jun 23, 2016 9:47 PM

Mar 2014
Some people like it because they have a fetish or they are attracted to them, but I'm a straight female who's not attracted to drawings and I like lolis. I don't like shotas because they're usually too femenine (wide hips, girly clothes, etc) and it seems weird to me, it's obviously designed for a sexual purpose. I find lolis very cute in general, except the ones with annoying voices and personality, sexualiced and too moe.
23 ♀ | ES/ENG

Jun 23, 2016 10:06 PM

Aug 2015
Mamster-P said:

no i didnt', you missread what i said, i only compared a real dead body with a fictional one

here is what you said

in the context of me saying that "liking violent in fiction has influence to like it in real life, but that's only the urge whether you perform or not is different case"

Mamster-P said:
http://i.imgur.com/80PtDld.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

idk what to say other than theyre idiots
and what does calling them idiot has anything to do with my point?
it has influence.

Mamster-P said:
it has influence.

i don't agree, like i said, theres things i like in anime that i hate irl

you watch what you like and you like what you're somehow related to.
person with no interest in SF wouldn't enjoy SF fiction.[/b]

if you're claiming the urge to hit someone is why someone may like violent video games, i still don't agree

i show you the proof, that tokyo goul one. you have nothing to refute me but "i'm not like that" "i dont agree with you"
and i'm talking about general influence not just on you.

Mamster-P said:

ive never had the urge to steal yet im not bothered by it in fiction and i'd play a video game where the primary goal was to steal

You can lie here just for the sake of argument though, i'm talking about the urge to do something not the action. the thought that happens in your mind not your physical action.
I won't buy "I never had the thought of doing this or that" when that "this and that" is what you like in the first place.
SucirylliJun 23, 2016 11:39 PM
Jun 23, 2016 10:39 PM

May 2012
I speak in general here:
There are much more shotacons and especially more lolicons in the world than the actual recorded average. The main reason being that it is not accepted by society, people don't reveal themself.
It is not like most of them choose to have pedophilic thoughts. Many, in fact, cannot accept that part of them self (but that's another topic)

As for in anime, it is not necessary that loli/shota loving people are pedophiles. The thoughts of finding a character cute-like-puppies and cute-like-attractive romantically or sexually often gets too close and the line between them gets blurred.

Anything we are always comes down to two main reasons i.e. the survival of our self and the survival of our species. Since people are more attracted to younger mates up to the point of kids who have just hit puberty being that the offsprings produced by younger men and women would be more healthier. The psychology behind this is simple yet complex as it varies from person to person.

In anime many times, the age not being defined by looks causes people to adore characters with younger features since in reality, it is easier to distinguish them.
[that being said, I am neither of these :P ]
Fancy Quote
Anime isn't Life
But what's Life without some Anime, NEEEEEEE!!!!!
Jun 23, 2016 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
Because flat it's justice... or so they say >_>
Jun 24, 2016 12:01 AM

May 2016
OP is so obvious as an alt. not sure why everyone take this bait so seriously.
KofrineJun 24, 2016 12:06 AM
Jun 24, 2016 12:17 AM

Jun 2016
Simple...

People like them...

The end...
SIGNATURE NOT FOUND

Jun 24, 2016 2:09 AM

Jul 2012
Cause it's better than being attracted to ponies
Jun 24, 2016 4:46 AM

Aug 2013
jaesuk97 said:
Cause it's better than being attracted to ponies
Hey at least these alleged "ponies" aren't underage.
Jun 24, 2016 10:16 AM

Jun 2008
*sigh*

OK, so this has been discussed to death in MAL and every time this thread pops up we see the same people saying the same shit.

DRAWINGS = FICTION

I do NOT care what these drawings are and why you are attracted to them.

Lolicon is NOT CP for the simple fact that they are NOT real children nor are they representations of real children.

If you can not understand these simple concepts, you are hopeless.
Jun 24, 2016 10:23 AM

May 2014
Cause they're adorable ofc...you just wanna squeeze their cheeks and hug 'em!! A lot of them aren't like rl snotty, bratty kids imo.
Well that's how I feel anyway we don't talk about Boku no Pico
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 10:34 AM

Jan 2015
Because of this bullshit....which still seems to be norm for pedo's
Jun 24, 2016 10:40 AM

Mar 2016
its.. i-its because.. theyre ADORABLEE!!!
Jun 24, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2013
Because the anime community has a huge audience of child molesters.
Jun 24, 2016 3:39 PM
Feb 2015
You said:
Because I have fucked my own 10 years old sister hundred of times. hence why I love lolis.

while I only have one rl siblings, which is my brother.

this is Chris Hansen from dateline NBC

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jun 24, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2016
FLAT CHESTS ARE GREAT, THAT'S ALL DUDE.
Jun 25, 2016 3:09 AM

Apr 2015
Krystopher said:
You said:
Because I have fucked my own 10 years old sister hundred of times. hence why I love lolis.

while I only have one rl siblings, which is my brother.

this is Chris Hansen from dateline NBC

Why don't you have a seat over there?

dude, you need to read my text completely
Jun 25, 2016 5:54 AM

Jan 2014
I understand loli's since guys like cute girls but I never understood shota's. I thought majority of girls liked sweet charming guys (like Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama). Or is it guys that are liking shota's?
“Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.”
Jul 8, 2016 5:14 AM
Aug 2012
its not my fault i have a prolapse fetish
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 3 )

Anjuro - Jun 3

108 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
12 minutes ago

» Would anime be better if they started to use more adult casts? ( 1 2 )

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 5

70 by offcrack »»
17 minutes ago

» A character who is impossible to love?

torsan88 - Jun 6

36 by pludel2 »»
26 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 3 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

144 by Galletita »»
52 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime?

Iron_Leopard - Yesterday

47 by Pokitaru »»
53 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.