Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (25) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 23, 2016 6:56 PM

May 2013
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK MAL

This does not only guarantee that you're gonna get blacklisted by my adblocker, but I will manually block out every single annoying "notice us sempai" giant block and make sure to never disable it again.

WE KISSANIME NOW

e:
ok now that I ranted, first of all, have we not learned anything? whose idea was it to put square adds? Jesus.
reduce the number, make them thinner and have them on the top and bottom of the page and/or at the sides. Adds should be kinda anime related if possible imo, but if that isn't possible at least they should not be causing the aversion of the eye. I had some ad with some random guys bald head? WTF? I don't wanna look at that.
Also all those adds make pages load extremely slow with my internet.
Be like pururin. Damn those ads were great.
Anyway, for the love of god please fix them, and then I will disable it.
EucliMay 23, 2016 7:06 PM
May 23, 2016 6:57 PM
Jan 2016
I whitelisted the site in uBlock origin ads wont display, I whitelisted in noScript, ads won't display, and I'm not ever going to enable the (I counted 18 scripts that do what exactly..?) on this site. Honestly I'd rather pay as someone mentioned before with a monthly subscriptions than seeing ads because I can't get them to view no matter what I do. Although if ads are the only option available there are many other sites to go to like anidb and ann. I personally like this site but if I have to switch I got no problems in doing so.
May 23, 2016 7:02 PM
Mar 2014
worldeditor11 said:
I refuse to support. Not because I hate ads, because the people I am supposedly supporting cared virtually nothing about me.

That's fine, but where did you get the impression that we don't care about our users? We ask for feedback not only after every update, but at all times; the Support and Suggestions boards are constantly monitored and open to posts.

This perception is, essentially, Schrödinger's Developer—asking users for feedback whilst supposedly not taking users into account.
vegetablespiritMay 23, 2016 7:07 PM
May 23, 2016 7:05 PM

Feb 2015
yeahno. i use adblock for a reason. it's not like this type of situation hasn't come up on other sites. such as YT for example, which absolutely exploded with whiney channels begging you to stop using it when it first came out.

and that "Youtube Red" thing is a total failure, i don't even have to make sure on that lol.

i apologize if i appear cold. but it's just as i said, i use it for a reason.

besides, even if i do enable them, how the heck does that automatically mean i'll click it? because i"m telling you now, i won't.
TomDayMay 23, 2016 7:11 PM
May 23, 2016 7:06 PM

Apr 2014
Unless you force me to remove my ad blocker by behaving like sites that dont let me browse without ad block. I dont think I want to remove ad block. You can give me the unhelpful button on reviews first before asking for demands.
May 23, 2016 7:06 PM
Feb 2014
I've had MAL whitelisted for a while now, and I don't find the ads annoying. Actually often they'll be a Tokyo Otaku Mode ad that will show things that I want to look at.

A lot of sites have that annoying banner at the top that takes up like 1/3 of the screen and follows when you scroll down the page. So as long as you guys don't pick up that garbage or the video ones that just play without being clicked on, I don't see a problem.

Note: I browse on a computer, so I have no idea how good or bad the ads are on mobile phones.
LadySireniaMay 23, 2016 7:17 PM
May 23, 2016 7:07 PM

Nov 2011
Yeah, no. I don't want to see things I don't want to see.

May 23, 2016 7:08 PM

Jun 2011
Max said:
worldeditor11 said:
I refuse to support. Not because I hate ads, because the people I am supposedly supporting cared virtually nothing about me.

That's fine, but where did you get the impression that we don't care about our users? We ask for feedback not only after every update, but at all times; the Support and Suggestions boards are constantly monitored and open to posts.

This perception is, essentially, Schrödinger's Developer—asking users for feedback whilst supposedly not taking users into account.

Are you seriously asking that? There have been a whole bunch of extremely unpopular changes made to the site ever since the change in ownership, and any dissent against them has been completely ignored.
May 23, 2016 7:11 PM
Apr 2013
Max said:

That's fine, but where did you get the impression that we don't care about our users?

You do? Beats me cause I really don't get the vibe.

Max said:

We ask for feedback not only after every update, but at all times;

Yes, after the fact it have been implemented without any prior user knowledge. You guys are not asking whether an update is necessary, you guys are asking whether this new feature is working properly or not. Anything else is pffft, whatever.

Max said:

the Support and Suggestions boards are constantly monitored and open to posts as well.

I know. Like what I said above, you guys are only responding to technical stuff. Monitoring system faults are different to accepting users' opinions of said system.
worldeditor11May 23, 2016 7:22 PM
May 23, 2016 7:14 PM
Jul 2015
Worldeditor speaks the truth, I can't recall MAL ever asking us how we felt about a feature before implementing it.
May 23, 2016 7:17 PM

Apr 2016
I would be down to pay as long it wasn't a large amount(to remove ads) like 100-200 dollars monthly. If its something like 10 to 20 dollars then I would be more than fine.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2016 7:18 PM
Apr 2013
MetalMessiah said:
Worldeditor speaks the truth, I can't recall MAL ever asking us how we felt about a feature before implementing it.
They did. It was that one time before the profile design change they asked about user ideas. Only to throw everything out into the garbage bin and create a brand new design that implement virtually nothing of those ideas.
May 23, 2016 7:20 PM

Jan 2014
No thanks, I'll keep Adblock on. The ads are horrible on this site and frequently slow my browser down. Go ahead and make the site a pay site, watch more than half the usernase leave, I dare you.
ThrashMattoMay 24, 2016 12:00 PM
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

May 23, 2016 7:22 PM
Jul 2015
worldeditor11 said:
MetalMessiah said:
They did. It was that one time before the profile design change they asked about user ideas. Only to throw everything out into the garbage bin and create a brand new design that implement virtually nothing of those ideas.

I see. I've seen a forum that did a similar thing as well, but it was involving the overall design of the website. After releasing a beta with suggested changes, they went back on the whole thing and privately decided on changes.

Edit: I believe these banners can be manually disabled with uBlock origin, so I recommend that to anyone who finds the banners obnoxious and desperate, or annoying in general.
May 23, 2016 7:25 PM

Jan 2015
Whitelisted. I love this site and want to see it continue to grow. As long as said ads are non intrusive all is well :)
May 23, 2016 7:28 PM
Apr 2014
the amount of advertising and the fact that it falls among the main content of the page and isn't just limited to the top, bottom or sidebar is the hallmark of trashy sites on the internet. this place looks like shit without adblock and I really wouldn't consider disabling it
cuteisanarchyMay 23, 2016 7:45 PM
May 23, 2016 7:37 PM

Jul 2011
Max said:
worldeditor11 said:

Please, every time MAL makes a change you get a high amount of people complaining about it and nothing changes

No matter how much people complain about unnecesary changes MAL never changes it, and when people offers solutions they are ignored, don't lie saying that you guys care about feedback if every time that a change it's made and people hates it the complains are ignored and people are just forced into it.

Please, don't lie saying that you guys care about feedback because it's certainly not true.
May 23, 2016 7:44 PM
Mar 2014
@Narmy @worldeditor11 @Praland

Opinions are taken into account, and it is impossible to claim otherwise without seeing behind the scenes. What you are describing seems to be a lack of response to unrealistic demands, such as the reversion of an update; if something has no major bugs or negative impact on efficiency, there's no problem on our end.

By denying support to a service or work's primary source of revenue (in this case, advertising), you therefore sacrifice the right to a sense of entitlement. A commercial development team is not required to listen to requests if they aren't being paid, hence the request for user input. This much is not our fault—it's just the way the world works.

EDIT: To clarify, the development team is independent of the moderators and admins of this site, who work voluntarily.
vegetablespiritMay 23, 2016 7:50 PM
May 23, 2016 7:50 PM

Jun 2011
Max said:

Opinions are taken into account, and it is impossible to claim otherwise behind the scenes. What you are describing seems to be a lack of response to unrealistic demands, such as the reversion of an update; if something has no major bugs or negative impact on efficiency, there's no problem on our end.

So basically "our way or the highway". We'll see how well that works out for you guys.

Max said:
By denying support to a service or work's primary source of revenue (in this case, advertising), you therefore sacrifice the right to a sense of entitlement. A commercial development team is not required to listen to requests if they aren't being paid, hence the request for user input. This much is not our fault—it's just the way the world works.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You provide a service, and then you get paid. Don't complain about lack of revenue before catering to your consumers.
May 23, 2016 7:51 PM

Jun 2015
fine...
i'll whitelist MAL , but if i see a weird ad i'll probably block everything again...

EDIT:..sorry but i don't want to see anymore girls stuck in a wall and shotacon hentai ads.
just set up something so we can donate some money or something.
Creepy_Noire_fanMay 23, 2016 8:38 PM
May 23, 2016 7:54 PM
Jul 2015
Max said:

Opinions are taken into account, and it is impossible to claim otherwise without seeing behind the scenes. What you are describing seems to be a lack of response to unrealistic demands, such as the reversion of an update; if something has no major bugs or negative impact on efficiency, there's no problem on our end.

EDIT: To clarify, the development team is independent of the moderators and admins of this site, who work voluntarily.

Again, all that is factored in is the technical front. How the users who are forced to either use your system or find another site is apparently irrelevant to the staff.
May 23, 2016 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
I would disable adblock if ads didn't make my laptop run like molasses.
May 23, 2016 7:57 PM

Dec 2014
I saw the post but maybe I'll still not disable adblock just yet
May 23, 2016 7:58 PM
Jul 2018

I like Hentai but I Do not want to see ad for them Especially if i am at school
removed-userMay 23, 2016 8:05 PM
May 23, 2016 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
DmonHiro said:
I disabled AdBlock like you asked, but I don't see any ads.
Yeah, same with me. What's wrong with this 'free service' website?

Retract my words. Thank you for advertising this lewd ad.
removed-userMay 23, 2016 8:04 PM
May 23, 2016 8:03 PM

May 2016
Fukuoka1999 said:
I would be down to pay as long it wasn't a large amount(to remove ads) like 100-200 dollars monthly. If its something like 10 to 20 dollars then I would be more than fine.

It shouldn't even be monthly.

How much does any site honestly make per active user in ad revenue? Maybe like $1-$2 max over their lifetime? People often get mad at sites that charge fees because they try to turn that $1-$2 lifetime amount into $5 a month/$60 a year. A single fee of $10-15 should be enough and your still increasing your revenue 10 fold. People value purchasing a lot more than renting.
May 23, 2016 8:06 PM
Mar 2014
Narmy said:
So basically "our way or the highway". We'll see how well that works out for you guys.
We implement suggestions on a fairly regular basis. The problem is with unreasonable requests, as previously mentioned.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You provide a service, and then you get paid. Don't complain about lack of revenue before catering to your consumers.
You're not our customers; everyone here is a customer of DeNA. Given that they own the website, we're lucky enough that updates are negotiable.

Anyway, I've stayed up past my bedtime in an attempt to shed some light on things. Goodnight.
vegetablespiritMay 23, 2016 8:10 PM
May 23, 2016 8:07 PM

Apr 2016
BaronKrause said:
Fukuoka1999 said:

It shouldn't even be monthly.

How much does any site honestly make per active user in ad revenue? Maybe like $1-$2 max over their lifetime? People often get mad at sites that charge fees because they try to turn that $1-$2 lifetime amount into $5 a month/$60 a year. A single fee of $10-15 should be enough and your still increasing your revenue 10 fold. People value purchasing a lot more than renting.

I was just using it as an example. But wouldn't say 2 dollars monthly help a site get much better? I want a site that I enjoy using to be the best that it can be.I have a love for anime and this website has helped me find new animes to watch as well as a good place to talk to people that have the same interests as me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2016 8:27 PM

Dec 2015
I used adblock because there was some annoying video advertisement that would play audio, I don't really mind all those other ads advertising manga or whatever. I disabled it because I want to support you guys. Thank you for having MAL be free for all.
May 23, 2016 8:27 PM

Feb 2015
Max said:

do you even understand?

it took nearly TEN YEARS for a notification system to come underway. the articles was done and almost everyone didn't like it. it was actually improving - giving insight on japan, word/character explainations, interviews - but now it's gone to pot, empty fangirl "top" lists, meaningless and horribly unfunny animemes, and let's not forget the disgraceful oppai article, ranking over 20,000 views.

then came the 30 character binding that NO-ONE asked for, claiming it was for "taking down the trolls."

what trolls???????

the only "trolling" that was done was MAL, and the users almost immediately found a way around it. but then they were punished and threatened with bans because of getting around something they didn't ask for.

THEN came the profile designs, gigantic font to the anime info, we are STILL forced to use the very old, outated BBC (or whatever it's called system), etc - where is this money going to??? and this was only when i signed up. i'm sure that many things went underway before then.

and then MAL expects this community they have rolled over for a long time to disable ads - a net users savior - because they want them to. and when the community has everty right to say no, they do it anyway.

and are bombarded with 8+ ads a page, loud audio, slow internet, and shotacon hentai. it was like MAL was laughing right in their faces.

it's absolute insanity. you're acting like the MAL users are so fancy the site can't do anything to help them out. perhaps they do care. but, in my opinion, they do it in a very strange way.
TomDayMay 23, 2016 8:30 PM
May 23, 2016 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
TomDay said:
where is this money going to???
Xinil. He needs to restock Latinas free shipping.
May 23, 2016 8:30 PM

Dec 2014
I feel really bad I have ad blocker and blocked the boxes telling me to turn it off
May 23, 2016 8:31 PM

Dec 2007
Wouldn't really mind whitelisting here but when I whitelist it and change pages once and it starts playing a blasting loud ad, yea no, it went straight back on.
May 23, 2016 8:32 PM

Jan 2009
TomDay said:
Max said:

do you even understand?

it took nearly TEN YEARS for a notification system to come underway. the articles was done and almost everyone didn't like it. it was actually improving - giving insight on japan, word/character explainations, interviews - but now it's gone to pot, empty fangirl "top" lists, meaningless and horribly unfunny animemes, and let's not forget the disgraceful oppai article, ranking over 20,000 views.

then came the 30 character binding that NO-ONE asked for, claiming it was for "taking down the trolls."

what trolls???????

the only "trolling" that was done was MAL, and the users almost immediately found a way around it. but then they were punished and threatened with bans because of getting around something they didn't ask for.

THEN came the profile designs, gigantic font to the anime info, we are STILL forced to use the very old, outated BBC (or whatever it's called system), etc - where is this money going to??? and this was only when i signed up. i'm sure that many things went underway before then.

and then MAL expects this community they have rolled over for a long time to disable ads - a net users savior - because they want them to. and when the community has everty right to say no, they do it anyway.

and are bombarded with 8+ ads a page, loud audio, slow internet, and shotacon hentai.

this is absolute insanity. you're acting like the MAL users are so fancy the site can't do anything to help them out. perhaps they do care. but, in my opinion, they do it in a very strange way.

DeNa the new owner of MAL is not even 2 years old owner from what i remember, blame CraveOnline for the lack of development of this site that took almost 10 years as you said

would you rather go back to the horrible owners that are CraveOnline?

and come on the moderators here are just volunteers you are implying that they are part of the real owners of this site
May 23, 2016 8:36 PM

Jun 2010
I don't mind disabling adblock in support of a site, but there really have been a lot of nsfw-ish ad banners. There's a whole mess of them like the one that was posted in the beginning of the thread, and then I got one recently (I'd post a screenshot but I didn't think about it when it came up, and I haven't gotten it again yet, but I'll come back to post it if it does) that was straight up a bunch of naked anime girls in a hot tub. I can't really be frequenting a sight with blatant anime titties while my roommate's around, you know........!

Edit: lmao I refreshed a page twice without adblock & got these. sorry y'all but I don't wanna see this

nanami_cowMay 23, 2016 8:50 PM
May 23, 2016 8:36 PM
Jul 2018
skitzo said:
DeNa the new owner of MAL is not even 2 years old owner from what i remember, blame CraveOnline for the lack of development of this site that took almost 10 years as you said

and come on the moderators here are just volunteers you are implying that they are part of the real owners of this site
They didn't give a fuck to us.
Xinil said:
CraveOnline has no plans to change our community or thwart the direction we’re headed. If anything, they'll help us get the things we need faster and more efficiently.
May 23, 2016 8:43 PM

Jan 2009
Onii-chan said:
skitzo said:

Xinil said:
CraveOnline has no plans to change our community or thwart the direction we’re headed. If anything, they'll help us get the things we need faster and more efficiently.

i doubt Xinil said that about CraveOnline lol, last time i read Xinil implied that CraveOnline is a bad owner of MAL thats why he is excited that DeNa becomes the new owner of MAL

and history will show the development of MAL was stagnant for like 10 years under CraveOnline ownership
May 23, 2016 8:44 PM

Feb 2015
skitzo said:
TomDay said:

do you even understand?

what trolls???????

and are bombarded with 8+ ads a page, loud audio, slow internet, and shotacon hentai.

this is absolute insanity. you're acting like the MAL users are so fancy the site can't do anything to help them out. perhaps they do care. but, in my opinion, they do it in a very strange way.

it doesn't change that the users feel MALcontened. asking for a new, updated style of message posting (rather than the current none that is literally as old as the 90's) is not an unreasonable suggestion. asking for non-hentai ads is not unreasonable. 8+ ads a page? that's too much? they're asking for new locations for ads?

it should be like ANN, which i use adblock on but ads still come up. but you know what? its one ad, it's at the very bottom of the screen, and it's about anime chibi dolls.

its a very light ad and it's totally ignorable. but some of the dolls are actually cool and i have clicked some. they spark my interest and they get paid. win/win.

P.S. i don't know about craveonline since i regularly visited normie forums and nothing too specific for most of my years on the internet.
TomDayMay 23, 2016 8:51 PM
May 23, 2016 8:45 PM
Jul 2018
skitzo said:
Onii-chan said:

i doubt Xinil said that about CraveOnline lol, last time i read Xinil implied that CraveOnline is a bad owner of MAL thats why he is excited that DeNa becomes the new owner of MAL
Click the Xinil's quote and you will know that it's not a fake.
May 23, 2016 8:48 PM

Jan 2009
Onii-chan said:
skitzo said:

well that was the first time CraveOnline become the owner of MAL so we all know that did not happen

as i said on my edited post, history will show that MAL development was stagnant under CraveOnline ownership for like 8-10 years
May 23, 2016 8:53 PM

Sep 2015
Personally, I've been fine with ads IF the fit one of these bullets
- Text based, simple ad (The whitelisted kind by adblock)
- DMM/Japanese ads (Atleast, the ones I'm seeing here sort of matches MAL's style)
- NON-ANIMATION/NON-MUSIC/NON-INTRUSIVE AD!
- No Ecchi/Hentai or selling of those stuff (I'm looking at you Nyaa.se)
- MAL's homemade ad

I'll support you guys for now, but I hope you change some of those ads. Animating ads can make this 9 year old gaming PC lag. Ads about earthquakes and charity are nice. Those banking ads are stupid, and gaming ads don't mean much here (MAL -> Manga, Anime, Light Novels. Not Visual Novels or Games)

Keep up the good work :D
May 23, 2016 8:54 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
• What is your biggest complaint with MAL's advertisements?
The ads are ugly and make the anime pages way too long.
• Which aspect of MAL's ad experience do you think doesn't need improvement (i.e. is good as it is)?
I'm not sure since I've used adblock for years now.
• Are there any pages on MAL where you don't mind the ads? Are there any pages where you really mind them?
I wouldn't mind them on people pages, producer pages, and here:
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php
http://myanimelist.net/users.php

I would really mind ads in search results, forum threads, and here:
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php
http://myanimelist.net/anime/season

• Would you prefer well-placed, in-content advertisements? Or advertisements on the top, sides, and end of the page?
I prefer advertisements on the top, sides, and end of the page.
• Which kind of advertisements do you like to see? And conversely, don't?
I like ones that garner to the interests to both he make and female users of this site. I don't want to see ads that are rated R.
• If there were an option to subscribe monthly/yearly (by paying money) to both hide advertisements and support MAL, would you?
Yes, I would definitely pay to support MAL.
• Any other comments/concerns/suggestions?
Please make sure to keep the design of the site consistent.
• Please let us know your country (or NA/EU/AS, if you don't want to say).
USA
NaruleachMay 23, 2016 8:58 PM
p r o f i l e 👀
May 23, 2016 8:56 PM

Aug 2013
Can you (mods, site owner etc) please look for an alternative to bombarding me with ads and ad placeholders? For example, having a trusted group of users to help with dev work? That will surely help you save a bit of money.

No sane person will ever enable ads. Or rather, I'm always looking for ways to block every single bit of unnecessary codes, links, elements etc. I don't want any malware in my computer.
May 23, 2016 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
skitzo said:
Onii-chan said:

well that was the first time CraveOnline become the owner of MAL so we all know that did not happen

as i said on my edited post, history will show that MAL development was stagnant under CraveOnline ownership for like 8-10 years
To begin with, I do not disagree with your opinion. Instead, I give reference that's implying CraveOnline didn't give a shit to us. They only help, if anyone asks them. If not, they do nothing. In fact, they literally did nothing in the past years.
May 23, 2016 9:00 PM

Jan 2009
Onii-chan said:
skitzo said:

To begin with, I do not disagree with your opinion. Instead, I give reference that's implying CraveOnline didn't give a shit to us. They only help, if anyone asks them. If not, they do nothing. In fact, they literally did nothing in the past years.

i misunderstand then, and ye CraveOnline was a horrible owner of MAL
May 23, 2016 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
Honestly I've been thinking about using an ad blocker on this site for weeks now, I can barely ever type my thoughts on episodes out in different threads because they slow down my browser SO DAMN MUCH. I've skipped replying to many threads and just rate the show on my list. It's been a long time since i got spammed with "page has gone unresponsive" messages, but since these ad placements came I hardly can ever use the pages other than my list on this site. It's always the video ads that ruin it too, get rid of those and I can live with the perverted or suggestive ads...considering 80% of signatures on this site is the same anyway.

Hell, if i want to leave MAL up in my browser, i have to keep it on my list, otherwise my browser goes back to 1998 with dial up internet.

So if anything, all the current ads have done is considerably reduce the amount of time i spend on this site nowadays since i've refused to use ad block.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
May 23, 2016 9:11 PM

May 2015
I still wont whitelist mal because many ads are obtrusive in nature are just plain cringey or untrustworthy

and like Praland and Z-Dante said, I wouldnt pay for a premium just to disable ads but I d be happy to support if I had the money

edit: another thing, I dont even see the banners anyway
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
May 23, 2016 9:17 PM

Mar 2015
I'm using adblock. Without it, web is too dangerous. But i enabled "acceptable ads" filter.

* Their image sizes are big and a couple of them makes page loading slower.
* If it's text based or 1-3 small images might not hurt.
* I dont mind main page, or forum.
* They should be well placed. I don't like background ads for example. Or big size images on left and/or right.
* I don't mind. But if it contains hentai or adult web page ads, they should be well censored. Something like shota or loli hentai exists, but there are people who don't like them.
* I would like to pay. I'm not working right now (looking for a job) so monthly fee isn't good for me. Something like ad free user class sounds good though.
* My suggestion is, like i said in the first one and second, please consider small size images or most likely text based ads. You're world wide community, you should consider slower connections like mine. My isp slows down my connetion right after i pass an amount of gb.
* Turkey.
May 23, 2016 9:19 PM
Jul 2018
Wait, is there a plan that MAL will implement the premium user feature? If so, I'd definitely support this.
May 23, 2016 9:23 PM

Dec 2007
Ads are really too intrusive, and nagging adblock users to turn off / whitelist ads really isn't going to help much either since the nag will just get blocked too.

If there were an option to subscribe monthly/yearly (by paying money) to both hide advertisements and support MAL, would you?

I'd do this, but I'm not sure how many other people would. Would be better bundled with a few power user / quality of life tools. Something like the old MALgraph tool and such.
Edit: Hell, I'd even consider throwing the custom CSS options behind it. That would probably makes lots of people angry though :\
Pages (25) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Related Anime/Manga Section Changes

Kineta - Yesterday

25 by RobbiRobb »»
39 minutes ago

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

236 by Wael5656 »»
Yesterday, 9:40 AM

» List Title Toggle: Main Title, English, and more ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Nov 10, 2021

109 by RED-clover12 »»
May 17, 5:06 PM

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

424 by nothing_ness »»
May 5, 8:51 PM

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - Apr 26

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 26, 6:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.