Forum Settings
Forums

Bakuman Anime Confirmed for 2010 Release [Update Dec 11]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 21, 2009 6:46 PM

Jun 2009
Aaaaaaah, Hope for Katsuyuki Konishi as Seiyuu for Akito <3 <3 <3
Jan 7, 2010 9:17 PM
Feb 2009
Ah!! Still no images yet!
But I kind of imagine that the art would look like Kokoro of the Aoi Bungaku series.
I'm excited to know who the seiyus are, too.
Jan 21, 2010 9:24 AM

Jun 2009
Wow,great ^^ I can't wait to see Bakuman as an anime adaptation.Studio J.C. Staff made some impressive animes such as Nabari no Ou, Nodame Cantabile R.O.D the TV , Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, Spiral, Slayers Try, Toradora!, Yami no Matsuei, Hayate the Combat Butler!!, Honey and Clover, and the new anime adaptation of Kaichou wa Maid-sama! that will be aired on April 2010. Kasai Kenichi as the director of Bakuman is a very good choice. Bakuman is another masterpiece of Obata Takeshi-sensei ( The mangaka that made the art of Hikaru no Go,Death Note, Ayatsuri Sakon,his works are very diverse and complex).And the also the story belongs to Ohba Tsugumi (Death Note).I heard that there will be just 25 episodes,but anyway,I look forward to it ^^ .
Feb 5, 2010 6:22 PM
Jan 2008
I think it's going to be pretty much the same as the manga, though with better pacing and stable style (or I hope so), and more about how things work in the editorial department of Shonen Jump because it's supposed to be aired on THE EDUCATIONAL TV channel of Japan (NHK Kyouiku terebi). Didn't anyone notice it? :D

Chronowarp said:
Potential filler could be the manga within the Bakuman manga.

I'd love that! I've wanted to read the manga they've written from the beginning! *u*
...though maybe they will be just interviews of real people or something. But I hope not. >_>

Mariejoanna said:
if the cast on the vomic is still the same, then these are the CVs:

Moritaka Mashiro - Jun Fukuyama
Akito Takagi - Shinnosuke Tachibana
Miho Azuki - Minako Kotobuki
Nobuhiro Mashiro - Sakazume Takayuki
Miyuki Haruno - Hitomi Harada

I think they will be the same. (and if it's true, jun fukuyama will be being cast in two SJ animes as main characters; Nurarihyon no Mago too)

This is just what I was going to write, though I didn't know about Nurarihyon no Mago.
At least the voice actors for Tegami Bachi anime and the Vomic are the same, so why wouldn't it be like that for Bakuman? Well yeah, it was already official by then that there will be an anime of TB, but still.

Bakuman Vomic page: http://vomic.shueisha.co.jp/bakuman/ (choose the chapter you want to hear/watch, atm 1 - 4)

Anyhow, a scream left my mouth when I saw the news when reading the newest chapter of Bakuman. Don't ask me if it was out of joy or terror.

Am I allowed to post without an avatar?
Feb 8, 2010 10:23 PM

Jan 2010
I lol'd when I saw JC staff. This'll be interesting...

I love Bakuman to death, I love how the art is made shabby on purpose on the punchline panels, but on the serious ones it has epic stuff reminescent of Death Note.

I just hope JC staff can do it justice... I'm not altogether sure some of these gags run as well in anime form. Only time will tell, I guess.

That, and how much money JC think they can make with Ashirogi merchandise and other lolservice stuff.
Feb 22, 2010 4:24 AM

Oct 2008
Mariejoanna said:
if the cast on the vomic is still the same, then these are the CVs:

Moritaka Mashiro - Jun Fukuyama
Akito Takagi - Shinnosuke Tachibana
Miho Azuki - Minako Kotobuki
Nobuhiro Mashiro - Sakazume Takayuki
Miyuki Haruno - Hitomi Harada

I think they will be the same. (and if it's true, jun fukuyama will be being cast in two SJ animes as main characters; Nurarihyon no Mago too)

..I'm.. I'm.. I'm quite disappointed. Why Jun for Moritaka? He is a good seiyuu and all.. but.. it just doesn't match the character. It just reminds me too much of Miyano Mamoru's voice, or voices of Lelouch, Haruken or Yumichika replays in my head whenever his name gets mentioned. ...Oh well, I guess I have to wait for the anime to come out.

I think Minako will do a good job of Miho though.. I only know her through K-On though, so if she does the voice a bit quieter, I think it will be okeh.

I don't know about the seiyuu for Akito though, I don't have any nor watched any of the anime that Shinnosuke voices in...

Sigh. THEY BETTER PICK A GOOD PERSON FOR EIJI. *shakes fist*
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 28, 2010 6:30 AM

Jun 2008
freakyfeek said:
finally they get an anime......does this mean Saiko and Azuki can get married?

LOL. :D

I've been meaning to read this for forever, finally got around to it and read it in like a week(only reading it in breaks and free lessons at school, btw) it's ridiculously addictive~ I'm seriously looking forward to this now.<3

Dunno what everyone's problem is, making anime about manga, when stuff like that already exists, as well as the opposite, and it works just fine :/
Mar 12, 2010 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
dtshyk said:
Series Length: 25 episodes
Directors: Kasai Kenichi and Akitaya Noriaki (episode director of "Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch")

He better not ruin Bakuman with his shitty episode directing. If its anything like Code Geass, then screw it.

Mar 12, 2010 9:43 AM

Jul 2009
Smochi said:
freakyfeek said:
finally they get an anime......does this mean Saiko and Azuki can get married?

LOL. :D

Ahahahahaha, but that is some sound logic.

Mar 29, 2010 6:16 AM

Oct 2008
Found out that the seiyuu for Mashiro and Takagi have changed.. Don't know if it's true or not though.. ANN seems to list them as their seiyuu's though.

Mashiro Moritaka (Saiko) = Abe Atsushi
Takagi Akito (Shuujin) = Hino Satoshi

Don't know much about Atsushi's roles, but Satoshi did a good job with Sai from Naruto.

edit: Just checked the Bakuman NHK page, seems to be true.
VARIAchanMar 29, 2010 6:21 AM
Mar 29, 2010 7:41 AM

Oct 2009
Anitnelav said:
Found out that the seiyuu for Mashiro and Takagi have changed.. Don't know if it's true or not though.. ANN seems to list them as their seiyuu's though.

Mashiro Moritaka (Saiko) = Abe Atsushi
Takagi Akito (Shuujin) = Hino Satoshi

Don't know much about Atsushi's roles, but Satoshi did a good job with Sai from Naruto.

edit: Just checked the Bakuman NHK page, seems to be true.

Abe Atsushi voiced Touma in To Aru Majutsu No Index. I think he did a good job with Touma.
Apr 16, 2010 10:07 PM

Apr 2010
I cant wait..
Apr 17, 2010 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
Update, they just added two new seiyuus for Bakuman on the NHK page. :)

Azuki Miho - Hayami Saori
Miyoshi Kaya - Yahagi Sayuri

Well, anyway, I think Saori did a good job with Saki from Higashi No Eden, so maybe she'll do good with Miho. Don't know much about Yahagi though.
Apr 20, 2010 4:01 AM

Jun 2008
Anitnelav said:
Update, they just added two new seiyuus for Bakuman on the NHK page. :)

Azuki Miho - Hayami Saori
Miyoshi Kaya - Yahagi Sayuri

Well, anyway, I think Saori did a good job with Saki from Higashi No Eden, so maybe she'll do good with Miho. Don't know much about Yahagi though.

I haven't really heard much of either of heir voices, but i've heard good things about them, so i'm a-ok with this.
Jun 2, 2010 12:35 AM

Oct 2008
SEIYUU FOR NIZUMA EIJI HAS BEEN REVEALED!!

Okamoto Nobuhiko, he previously done Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama and John Brown from Ghost Hunt.. I think he can pull Eiji off. :3
Jun 2, 2010 1:07 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Okamoto Nobuhiko as Eiji hm? I guess I can sort of see how that would work.... hmmm.....
p r o f i l e 👀
Jun 2, 2010 2:59 PM

Apr 2008
Accelerator? Wow, the perfect choice. The production team sure know how to cast. Been good VA's those who got chosen.
Something.
Jun 4, 2010 7:34 AM

Jun 2008
Anitnelav said:
SEIYUU FOR NIZUMA EIJI HAS BEEN REVEALED!!

Okamoto Nobuhiko, he previously done Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama and John Brown from Ghost Hunt.. I think he can pull Eiji off. :3

THIS IS A VERY GOOD THING.

Even if I've only heard him as Usui who I hate. He has a good voice that i'd like to hear more of.
Jun 11, 2010 2:09 AM

Jun 2008
I'm so looking forward to this!
Jul 16, 2010 9:58 AM

May 2008
Yay!!! I didn't know about this ^^!! so glad they making an anime, is such a good manga ^^!!
Jul 28, 2010 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
Rest of the cast! :D

..well most. :| Just missing Hiramaru and Miura. Ryu is probably too far into the manga so he probably won't appear in the anime.

But for some reason.. the official site doesn't list them, unless they only list the main characters..? So I found this on ANN. So maybe it's still official? I dunno. :|

Kawaguchi Tarou (Mashiro Nobuhiro) - voiced by Hamada Kenji (Hyuuga from 07-Ghost, Inazuma from One Piece)
Hattori Akira - voiced by Tone Kentarou (only 2 roles so far?)
Iwase Aiko - voiced by Fujimura Ayumi (voices Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou wa maid-sama!)
Aoki Ko(Yuriko) - voiced by Kawasumi Ayako (Alice from Pandora Hearts, Saber from Fate/Stay Night)
Fukuda Shinta - voiced by Suwabe Junichi (I think we alllll know who he is :D )
Nakai Takurou - Voiced by Shimura Tomoyuki (don't know well)
Hattori Yujiro - voiced by Nojima Hirofumi (Akatsuki from Aria, Elliot Nightray from Pandora Hearts)
Sasaki Hisashi (Chief Editor) - voiced by Horiuchi Kenyuu (Pain in Naruto:Shippuuden)
Heishi (Assistant Chief Editor ) (Some reason not on database..) - voiced by Kawada Shinji (Shino in Naruto, Hanai in School Rumble)

..3 MORE MONTHS LEFT AND COUNTING. :>
Jul 30, 2010 2:43 AM

Apr 2008
What can I say, perfect choice after another.
Something.
Aug 12, 2010 11:22 AM
Jan 2008
I just read the official anime page for the first time and saw these:

New, colored pictures of the characters & the Shueisha workplace(?) came with the newest cast info!
http://www.nhk.or.jp/anime-blog/140/54785.html
There have been early (pencil) sketches, too. Click [tsuzuki wo yomu] in the end of each entry, and you'll see them. It looks like there've been new entries once a month.

Character design is by Tomoyuki Shitaya (下谷 智之) and the script is by Reiko Yoshida (吉田 玲子), Seishi Minakami (水上清資), Tsutomu Kamishiro (上代 務) and Yuniko Ayana (綾奈ゆにこ), by the way. I didn't see them mentioned.

Aug 20, 2010 9:10 PM

Jul 2010
is there any other news relating to bakuman anime? (like air date or perhaps PV)
Aug 23, 2010 11:56 AM

Mar 2010
GDL-URAHARA said:
Obata Takeshi & Ohba Tsugumi hit home run with Bakuman again.
These both feed us tasty apples.
Did you know I like it ;)

haha ! :D mm.. apples.
Aug 27, 2010 2:41 AM

Nov 2007
articuzwolf said:
is there any other news relating to bakuman anime? (like air date or perhaps PV)

Latest chapter of Bakuman (ch.98) says the air date is October 2nd.
Aug 27, 2010 2:49 AM

Jul 2010
yamakasi said:
articuzwolf said:

Latest chapter of Bakuman (ch.98) says the air date is October 2nd.

yeah just finished read the latest chapter, yeah finally the exact air date!
now what we need to wait is the PV...
Sep 4, 2010 4:48 PM
Mar 2010
I see they cast Fujimura Ayumi and Okamoto Nobuhiko the pair who plays the main roles in both seiken no blacksmith and kaicho wa maid-sama as Eiji and Iwase...

Perhaps this is JC Staffs way of saying they support:
Oct 5, 2010 3:13 PM
Jan 2008
Anitnelav said:
Just missing Hiramaru and Miura. Ryu is probably too far into the manga so he probably won't appear in the anime.

Still nothing about Hiramaru, not even a picture. He's my favorite comic relief, so I'm a bit disappointed. :(
Miura didn't make it to the big picture on the anime main page, so I guess it's either the anime will end before he gets a bigger role or they will alter the plot. Even Koogy, the musician who drew the strange manga, is there. Who knows, maybe they will even end with chapter 24! There is so much text and the plot goes so fast and it's better to explain things like they do in the manga than to rush the plot and leave facts aside.

You can always find the preview for the next episode on the official website: http://www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/bakuman/

Oct 23, 2011 4:10 PM
Feb 2009
Flarona said:
Anitnelav said:
Just missing Hiramaru and Miura. Ryu is probably too far into the manga so he probably won't appear in the anime.

Still nothing about Hiramaru, not even a picture. He's my favorite comic relief, so I'm a bit disappointed. :(
Miura didn't make it to the big picture on the anime main page, so I guess it's either the anime will end before he gets a bigger role or they will alter the plot. Even Koogy, the musician who drew the strange manga, is there. Who knows, maybe they will even end with chapter 24! There is so much text and the plot goes so fast and it's better to explain things like they do in the manga than to rush the plot and leave facts aside.

You can always find the preview for the next episode on the official website: http://www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/bakuman/

Both Muira and Hiramaru are in the 2nd season, so keep watching it!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» J.C.Staff Produces 'Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: EZY' Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Yesterday

23 by RobertBobert »»
45 minutes ago

» 'Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san' 2nd Season in Production

Vindstot - Sep 18

26 by RobertBobert »»
47 minutes ago

» Board Game 'Murder Mystery of the Dead' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Yuno »»
3 hours ago

» 'Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi' Announces Supporting Cast, Ending Theme

Vindstot - Sep 15

2 by themasterseaso »»
7 hours ago

» 'Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina' Unveils Supporting Cast Members

Nioxys - Sep 12

1 by jennie258fitz »»
Yesterday, 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.