Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2015 7:31 PM

Oct 2013
It's hilarious how a lot of these hate posts are from the vocal minority.

Anyways, this new episode was pretty great, and I really like the introduction of Misa and Yusa. Honestly, I think it's a little too early for speculation in the world still, as we only just finished getting the main cast together. The OP is still incredibly interesting to analyze though, and I feel the story is going to pick up from here.
Jul 18, 2015 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
This was a pretty good episode of Charlotte. We finally got to see Yusa and seems like she had the ability to possess the dead, in this case her deceased sister Misa. Then we have Misa's ability which she can manipulate fire. I'm really impressed with Maaya Uchida voicing Yusa's cutesy voice and switching over to Misa's vulgar and deeper voice. Misa is definitely a lot more likeable. That scene where Misa uses 'her powers' and everyone else cooperates but it seems like she's doing all of it was really well done. The OST was really great too, especially during the scene when that one guy confessed to Misa. ED was really nice as well.
5/5
Jul 18, 2015 7:33 PM

Apr 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
I call foul, lie, deception!

There is no way a normal Japanese napkin could absorb that much blood. Indeed the blood would have been more matted had they used one.

Still watching, just had to make that comment due to prior experience.

everything is made in china
Jul 18, 2015 7:50 PM
Sep 2013
What is up with retarded anime girls and marshmallows? I hope she doesn't act like this throughout the whole show, cuz it can get pretty annoying. Unless she's genuinely retarded, which could be pretty amusing.

Its not everyday that you see the main heroine get punched in the face so hard by a guy, it was unexpected to say the least. My favorite part.
Jul 18, 2015 7:58 PM

May 2014
What happens to Yuu ? =/ he became a secondary character? ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2015 8:40 PM
Jul 2015
Loved it! Charlotte has fun to watch events with great animation and comedy to back it up
Jul 18, 2015 8:42 PM

Jan 2015
Ugh that confession was so cute but really heartbreaking T_T, the new characters were awesome, and I love how they worked together to get rid of the bad guys, quite enjoyable
Jul 18, 2015 8:44 PM

Nov 2011
I am not bothered that Yuu isn't taking the spotlight right now because I think they need to set up the story first,introduce and develop other characters before it become his story because that's when shit is going down.

Jul 18, 2015 8:46 PM

Oct 2011
Yusa has Channeling and her sister Misa has fire

Teared up when he confessed his love for her
Jul 18, 2015 8:58 PM

Jan 2015
Enjoyed the episode. It was fun to watch.
The omlette rice joke is being used a bit too much. It makes me worry that something is going to happen to Ayumi and then omlette rice is going to turn into some sort of symbol for Yu...
Jeez, Joujirou has succeeded in basically traumatizing Yu. He bleeds way too much. XD
Nao does some pretty good detective work. Her getting punched in the face was kind of unnecessary but it's nice to see her being so tough about it. Yu got hurt pretty badly during the possession. Good thing it's only for 5 seconds.
Misa's personality is quite something. I most certainly don't like delinquents in real life and watching them bothered me to some extent before. But I watched 'Beelzebub' and so now I'm fine with it. Misa is fun to watch. She's cool and worries about her sister and I'm pretty sure this isn't the last we've seen of her.
By the way, Nao and Misa...

That fight with the producer was awesome. Nice use of everyone's powers. Poor Yu had to stab himself in the leg. But Nao's fighting skills are superb. Seriously.
Ayumi had a nosebleed... A female character had a nosebleed... Wow...

For some reason I was under the impression that Yusa was already a student of Houshinoumi Academy so I was a bit surprised at first when I found out they didn't know her. No problem though.
Yu really is acting like a side character for now but there's not much he can do at this point. He did try to do something at a few points but Nao beat him down. Yu doesn't exactly like it but he's not doing much about it either. I guess he doesn't want to mess with Nao and get beaten up again.

Now I really want to see Yu/Nao get paired. They're both bastards to some extent and I think they'd have a nice dynamic.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 18, 2015 10:02 PM

Oct 2014
Loved this scene:

read from right to left
Jul 18, 2015 10:11 PM
Aug 2013
I'm kinda disappointed, but I have faith in Jun Maeda - not dropping it!! I thought it was pretty rushed, but since it's only going to have 12 episodes, that's understandable ~ I hope it has a worthy arc eventually!!
Jul 18, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2014
Here's a fun little scenario that someone posted in the reddit discussion:

Yeah great, knowing Jun Maeda I wouldn't put it past him to use the cutest character in the story to wring some heavy feels. Now I have this scenario stuck in my head:

"Onii-chan, did you like the omelettes I always made you?"

"It was the same thing every day, I got sick of it."

"Onii-chan, did my super secret pizza sauce taste good?"

"It was disgusting. Totally disgusting."

"Ehehe. Of course it was. Onii-chan... did it make you happy?"

"Yes... it made me happy! Super happy! Eating it every single day made it taste like slime in my mouth but I was the happiest big brother in the world!"

"Hehe. I'm glad."

"That's why... you're going to make it for me everyday! I'm going to take your embarrassing bento to lunch and eat it front of everyone! I'm going to come home and I'm going to complain to you over and over how disgusting your omelettes are while stuffing my face full of them. We're going to stay together forever damn it! Do you hear me......?! What kind of little sister isn't going to listen to her onii-chan?? Damnit Ayu!! Listen to me for once!!!"

"Thank you... onii-chan... I'm sorry for being so selfish all the time... Living together with you... I was the happiest little sister alive... I love you so much.... Bye bye... onii-chan..."

"AYUUUUUUUUUU!!!"
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Jul 18, 2015 10:39 PM

Nov 2011
LightBladeNova said:

Yeah great, knowing Jun Maeda I wouldn't put it past him to use the cutest character in the story to wring some heavy feels. Now I have this scenario stuck in my head:

"Yes... it made me happy! Super happy! Eating it every single day made it taste like slime in my mouth but I was the happiest big brother in the world!"

"Hehe. I'm glad."

"That's why... you're going to make it for me everyday! I'm going to take your embarrassing bento to lunch and eat it front of everyone! I'm going to come home and I'm going to complain to you over and over how disgusting your omelettes are while stuffing my face full of them. We're going to stay together forever damn it! Do you hear me......?! What kind of little sister isn't going to listen to her onii-chan?? Damnit Ayu!! Listen to me for once!!!"

"Thank you... onii-chan... I'm sorry for being so selfish all the time... Living together with you... I was the happiest little sister alive... I love you so much.... Bye bye... onii-chan..."

"AYUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

that's what I was thinking the moment I finished ep1. Lol.
Sadly, only the beginning of ep1 and the visuals are good so far.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jul 18, 2015 10:44 PM

Oct 2012
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
'75 Cycles', 'Geocentrism', and 'unknown particle' is part of pic related. It was right in front of us in the OP.

Finally, I've found "75 Cycle." It appears many times, actually.

Now all I need to find is "unknown particle."

I seriously think 75 and 76 reference Halley's Comet. It's too much of a coincidence. "Cycles" can mean "years."

Also, I noticed something new:

There's "study", and then "vaccine (the "ine" is really small)."
EDIT: Argh, I got ninja'd in the last page.

Wonder what this could mean. I mean, all the new OP additions seem like tidbits of a researcher's work.

EDIT 2: I've found "the unknown particle" too! Thought it was "practice" at first.

I think "unknown particle" and "vaccine study" go hand-in-hand.
EpicCh33seJul 18, 2015 11:25 PM
Jul 18, 2015 11:19 PM

Nov 2012
hmm, i didn't like this episode as much as the first two. yusa and mika's abilities are pretty cool though.
Jul 18, 2015 11:27 PM

Aug 2014
Angel Beat feels are coming back XD MISAAAAAAAAAAAa

Jul 18, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2015
ahsinam33 said:
The omlette rice joke is being used a bit too much. It makes me worry that something is going to happen to Ayumi and then omlette rice is going to turn into some sort of symbol for Yu...

LightBladeNova said:

"Hehe. I'm glad."

"AYUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Oh, we are so screwed. I hope Ayumi won't die but this is Jun Maeda we're talking about...
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 18, 2015 11:50 PM

Jul 2014
I love how they all collaborated together and used their powers to get back at those guys! Really cool scene! Pretty fun bunch of characters now too! Awesome episode! :D
Jul 18, 2015 11:55 PM

May 2012
tomori is best girl lol, another decent episode, almost some feels, but i hardly knew the character sooo. lol
Jul 18, 2015 11:55 PM

Apr 2012
drama and comedy element of this anime suddenly become weak in this episode but the action is still good. IMO

hope the next episode it become better again. :)

overall mediocre episode.

Jul 18, 2015 11:57 PM

Jan 2015
Plot still not found.

For now characters make this show.
Nao with each episode scored more points for me.
Rest also okay, but i'm starting to dislike imouto. I would prefer if she would be more "generic".
Jul 18, 2015 11:58 PM

Dec 2012
Why this anime so underrated? -_-

Jul 19, 2015 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
Didnt expect Tomori will get a full blunt punch in the face. Ouch.

Looks like the cast is all here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2015 12:17 AM

Feb 2012
what a bittersweet ep
Jul 19, 2015 12:30 AM
Mar 2014
that was pretty disappointing tbh. Well, just Misa and Sho's farewell, but yeah. It felt really forced and rushed, which is a shame. The rest of the episode was fine though. I enjoyed watching them fuck up the director's guys lol
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Jul 19, 2015 1:01 AM

Nov 2010
The comedy is getting really cringe-worthy...and Yuu just became a secondary character. Sighs and I had high hopes with this anime.

Well at least Misa was awesome, I hope she appears a lot more in the future.

I don't get why everyone's hating on Nao, though I do feel like the anime's gonna fuck up her character sooner or later. But for now Nao is best girl for me! :P (And she's also voiced by Ayaneru my angel)
What is grammer _(」∠ 、ン、)_

Jul 19, 2015 1:05 AM

Nov 2013
My problems with this episode:

They recycled the shit out of previous jokes, like Takajou bleeding and the little sister's omelette. Yuu's reactions (like "another incomplete ability") are starting to get on my nerves.

Yuu is officially a different character now, I can't even defend him anymore.

The MCs spent way too much time dicking around, accomplishing nothing in terms of worldbuilding and characterization (did we really need ANOTHER cafeteria scene?). This issue is especially relevant considering how rushed this episode's actual content was.
The curry scene could have been used to show Yuu reminiscing about his mother, but we only got a vague hint of this that probably only I caught (Ayu mentions her mother's cooking in ep1).

Yusa/Misa's introduction pales in comparison to Yuu and Nao's. We know nothing about Yusa, and Misa only gets time to show off how impulsive and crazy she is, before accepting Nao's plan for her sister's sake (we didn't even get a hint of her relationship with Yusa). The final scene only reiterates the fact that she was impulsive and crazy (and that's why she died), and that she cares about those who are close to her (-> her speech to the idiot). This is NOTHING compared to what Yuu and Nao got in a single episode (maybe this is a good thing, because she might have gotten shafted like Yuu).
I wouldn't complain as much about this if Charlotte hadn't already shown that it's rushing like crazy, so they need to make the most out of every second of screen time.

The final scene is an abomination: it comes absolutely out of nowhere (did Misa and the idiot even talk on-screen before this scene?), Misa didn't even get half the screen-time needed for her reaction to seem genuine, and they still played it out like an emotional climax, with tears and confessions and bullshit like that.
The setup for an interesting dramatic development was there (Misa is already dead but the idiot still clings to her thanks to Yusa's power), but it only made this rushed mess even more painful to watch. They just needed to make this a 2-episode arc where we actually get introduced to the idiot and Misa before the dramatic separation happens.
(the ridiculous mini-infodump we got while the idiot was crying is the worst case of terrible exposition in an anime that already had its fair share of them in the previous episodes).

I could complain about minor plot details during the investigation and Nao's super plan, but unlike the flaws I mentioned, those can be forgiven (especially if we get a badass scene at the end, like the "negotiation" in this episode).
Lollo36Jul 19, 2015 1:21 AM
Jul 19, 2015 1:10 AM

May 2015
This thread is a mix of love and hate and whaterver. Also, i keep seeing repetitive complaints about the so called "worst" girl of this series aka nao tomori. Like seriously, we already know that u hate her so stop rubbing it in our faces geesh, . Looking at u yuuvibritannia. Ps. Slaine is bae hue (i cant believe im uisng bae again wtf). Nao get slained boooom motherfuckers

But on a serious note, yep te humor is getting kinda redundant. I still wont lose hope, jun maeda save diz prease. Save mc as well, he became too goody goody. I want ep 1 yuu loool you can make him a better chara later...
Jul 19, 2015 1:12 AM

Nov 2012
I'm glad that chick got punched, even though her attacker got sent to the hospital it was still the high light of the episode.
Jaywalker.
Jul 19, 2015 1:24 AM

Jul 2014
Calling it: Jun Maeda will kill off the imouto but then bring her back with some imperfect/incomplete resurrection ability that costs the user his/her own life (that may be used by that "other Otosaka family member" mentioned in episode 1) :P

Double feels, very effective
LightBladeNovaJul 19, 2015 1:37 AM
"Beyond the veil of cherry blossom petals blown by the wind - almost like their promised reunion -

Feelings pile up with the passage of time: once the torrent of emotions comes rushing down, what is the spectacle that awaits?"
Jul 19, 2015 1:47 AM

Oct 2012
I dunno. P.A.Works can be doing their best but if writing isn't good they just can't do anything. Maeda is still doing writing and pacing for visual novel, he clearly don't understands that anime is different. He didn't learn anything from Angel Beats.

It really bothers me that they are pretty much failing to establish likeable cast and clearly define their characters (other than 'that clingy sister', 'that violent bitch' or 'that comedy relief'). This means there will be less feels later. They are only outlining their archetypes, not adding any meat that would make us care for them. And when such opportunity arises they are rushing it forward and missing their opportunities to add some depth and inner conflicts. They are not being together because they are friends like in previous Key novels, they are uncompatible personalities forced to cooperate. And that's why this is such a mess.

It's evident Maeda is still unable to write compelling MC character. He is writing "observing" protagonist but that's quite doesn't work in anime media.
Jul 19, 2015 1:50 AM
Apr 2012
I enjoyed this episode as a whole. Yusa duel's personalities is an intriguing way of extending the main cast (though I doubt Yusarin is going to be very interesting; the official english subtitles occasionally inserted third person speak when it was even prevalent in the Japanese :P). Even so, I'm kinda starting to dig this 'super-powered being of the week' style show. Hopefully, the overarching plot elements they've introduced will be better woven into the plot.
So far, I'm still a fan of our lead heroine, but I didn't feel this episode expanded on her character in any meaningful way. I'm not going to complain too much, though, because she did get a rather large amount of elaboration in episode two. Our lead, on the other hand, has yet to progress meaningfully since episode one. Hopefully, more scenes that really test/show his character will show up in the future.
I have to echo a lot of others here, but I'm not a fan of Ayumi. She really doesn't act like a girl her age, and the fact her character has mostly consisted of overbearing exuberance and repetitive cooking habits is starting to grow stale. Hopefully, Jun Maeda has woven more depth into this character that will be elaborated upon as the show goes on.
Our glasses-wearing speedster is still fun. His crush on the pop star is a bit cliche, but I see potential for Maeda to use this to help elaborate both of their characters. I'm really hoping the show finds new and interesting ways to elaborate their characters.
While it was somewhat touching, I wasn't a huge fan of the parting scene between Misa and the red-head. A scene like that doesn't work very well when we only get vague impressions on his and the other guys' characters.
Finally, I am not sold on the idea of temporary powers. I feel it makes such actions as learning to develop and harness one's ability for good feel kind of pointless.
Visually, everything about this show is solid, but the backgrounds stand out as the best thing. Character designs are nice, but too similar to Angel Beats and Little Busters. Animation is great and CGI work is nice, but aside from a couple dramatic camera whirls, we've only seen the high production values applied in subtle ways. Also, the fire animations when Misa attacked the producer's henchmen were surprisingly lame.

Overall though, this show's kept me hooked. This episode gets a 4/5.
Jul 19, 2015 1:55 AM

Mar 2009
I really hope they tone it down with the recycled humor (omurice and megane) and slapstick comedy. Is the production team that desperate for additional seconds?
That transition from the excitement of curry eating to the phone call...come oooooon.

The interactions while they were investigating were fun and refreshing.
That punch tho. My only wish was that it wasn't some random guy but someone they actually targeted that snapped and hit Nao. Such disappointment.
In the end it didn't make sense for her to get hit in that situation.... I guess that was the creators idea of giving the anime watchers relief for the beating from the first episode.

Interactions with Yusarin and Misa were good. So Yusarin has no idea about any of that eh...I wonder when they will tell her.
VudisJul 19, 2015 2:01 AM
Jul 19, 2015 2:06 AM

Jul 2014
A big complaint of mine right now is that there are too many throwaway characters that elicit no feelings from me at all as a result:

Those two girls from the old school in episode 1.
That random Thoughtography dude in episode 2.
That guy who punched Nao, all those pathetic director villains, and Misa's two male friends, in episode 3.

Especially for a 1-cour anime, there should be more focus on and time devoted to the characters that actually matter in the long run. Side characters should ideally be kept at a minimum.

And yes, that confession scene was kinda dumb, it's not like we really give a shit about Sho.
LightBladeNovaJul 19, 2015 2:09 PM

Jul 19, 2015 2:08 AM

Nov 2013
Mich666 said:
I dunno. P.A.Works can be doing their best but if writing isn't good they just can't do anything. Maeda is still doing writing and pacing for visual novel, he clearly don't understands that anime is different. He didn't learn anything from Angel Beats.

Have you ever read a Key visual novel? The problems in this episode have nothing to do with how he writes VNs. That's Clannad/Kanon's problem.
(Also, this episode looked like crap, it's far from P.A. works' best)

It really bothers me that they are pretty much failing to establish likeable cast and clearly define their characters (other than 'that clingy sister', 'that violent bitch' or 'that comedy relief'). This means there will be less feels later. They are only outlining their archetypes, not adding any meat that would make us care for them. And when such opportunity arises they are rushing it forward and missing their opportunities to add some depth and inner conflicts. They are not being together because they are friends like in previous Key novels, they are uncompatible personalities forced to cooperate. And that's why this is such a mess.

It's evident Maeda is still unable to write compelling MC character. He is writing "observing" protagonist but that's quite doesn't work in anime media.

He did write a compelling MC in ep1, it's too bad that he got shafted along the way.
Nao is already a fully realized character, with a past that shapes how she deals with other people, gives her a motivation to do what she's doing, and explains her trust for a certain person, which will obviously be relevant later. If you only got "violent bitch" from her episode, it's your fault.
The "clingy sister" hasn't gotten her time in the spotlight yet, but she already served as a way to show another side of Yuu (back when his character had different sides), and her passion for stars will probably shape both her character and the plot, later on.
"comic relief" hasn't gotten his own episode either (I bet that will be the focus of the next episode).
Yusa/Misa is meh at best, and the group's chemistry is basically nonexistent, you're right on this front.
Lollo36Jul 19, 2015 2:16 AM
Jul 19, 2015 2:41 AM

Feb 2015
The translation work in this episode (Crunchyroll originated) seemed really, really poor. A lot of lines read like 12 year old spouting random garbage where they'd been at least semi-competent before, there were a ton of errors with redundant words... Kinda really wrecked my experience sadly.

The threat scene was pretty neat though. This episode was a bit of a setback in momentum, which again might not be entirely the show's fault, but it seems like we've got our pieces in place for now.
Jul 19, 2015 2:49 AM
Oct 2014
I hope Ayu won't be kidnapped when she find out her power, like many people think. It would be too easy and boring.
Jul 19, 2015 2:57 AM

Mar 2012
So in this week's episode
- Glasses-kun keeps destroying school property with his ability
- Tomori gets punched yet they don't stop for a sec to give a dam (found that hilarious tbh)
- Tomori engages bitch mode and starts kicking the crap out of glasses-kun
- Enter Misa, yet another chick on her period
- Cliche romance scene comes out of nowhere between Misa and red haired guy
- Nobody cared
- The end

Here's hoping that episode 4 is better....
Jul 19, 2015 3:02 AM

May 2015
devinder said:
The comedy in this show is awful. That love confession was stupid. Bad episode all around.

Your stupidity.....LOL.

Jul 19, 2015 3:08 AM

May 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
Mod Edit: Unnecessary quote tower removed.

Tokoya said:
Yeah, her trying to get shit done (Serious shit at that) and have a zero bullshit tolerance is THAT bad

we also have the passionate fanatics famboys typical of MAL.
With their justifications and defenses that contradizam the anime.
Greatest examples slainefag and naofag.
Leaving the stand passion over reason.
Let's have that pile of fanwank again in future episodes.
Same excuses and justifications.

If you want I post comments between the two anime.
Where the same phrases and excuses and justificatifas were used.
And you will see that the only diverença was the exchange of name of anime.

Yes because now we have another Taiga and Louise.
They added the same content the ''Manga''.
Ie now that Yusa entered the school, and participates in the student council.
Megane-kun will always act like a lovesick idiot when she's around her.
And whenever Megane-kun enter this mode, Nao will kick him.
Ie until the end of the anime, we will have 2 or 3 scenes per episode, where Nao kick Megane-kun.
This is not an isolated episode, it had become an integrated part of the anime.

MAL Also has the most famous and fanatical fanboys the West.
leaves the passion for his favorite character, speaking higher than reason.
massive fanwank where fanboys come to totally rewrite anime, starting from their point of view, personal taste and desires.
seem to be watching a completely different anime.
What happened in Aldnoah.Zero was absurd, fanaticism and exaggerated fanwank seemed crazy thing.

First off, you can't point out any legitimate flaws with the show, so you nitpick and try to pull something out of your ass. Secondly, if you want to start an argument, please make sure you can actually spell. Otherwise you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Jul 19, 2015 4:02 AM

May 2011
I'm just not feeling this.

I want to get behind this show. But i feel like the characters are too generic and shallow to get behind.

The confession at the end was a hamfisted mess. It was rushed and the dialogue was terrible.

to facetiously paraphrase.

"I love you"
"well I'm dead so forget me and have a happy life"
"wahhhh, ok I'll forget you and have a happy life"
"great you do that"
"we did this in 30 seconds, the anime producers will be happy to fit it in"
"goodbye"
"bye"

Now we have just enough time to go back to pouty moeblob imouto who's grumpy that her onii-chan doesn't come home so she can fawn over him with crappy pizza sauce meals.

I mean yeah, Anime's aren't all going to be masterpieces. But it's hard to praise something where none of the characters get any ounce of depth to their characters.

P.S. I can't understand the whole concept of "forgetting" someone you loved very much. To me that is just stupid. Maybe it's a "loss in translation" thing. But i find it a betrayal to some you loved to actually wipe them from your mind. I always felt that it was important to keep loving memories, no matter how bittersweet they are.
Jul 19, 2015 4:20 AM

Mar 2013
Why does Misa have to be the dead one? She's 900 times better than this annoying Yusa chick, ugh.
Jul 19, 2015 4:55 AM

Jun 2013
holy shit he punched her and a feeling episode
Jul 19, 2015 4:57 AM

Oct 2009
Good episode, for now I'm satisfied.
Jul 19, 2015 5:19 AM

Jun 2011
That idol girl is fuckin' annoying. Too bad she's going to stick around through the entirety of the show now since she's apparently a main character.

And that confession scene between the red-head guy and the idol girl's sister was laughable to say the least. It was as if it was put it in there just because they couldn't come up with anything else and they thought it'd be good to have some last-minute romance in the episode to spice things up and induce psuedo-drama.
Jul 19, 2015 5:46 AM

May 2014
This would be a good episode, if it weren't for the horrible redhead guy/dead girl possessing idol girl story.
First they spend like three seconds explaining the whole situation in a matter so confusing, that I'm not sure, if I understand it right.
The scene with the producer was cool, I like how they use the different powers.
And then there was the love confession scene... my god, this has to be the worst shit I've seen all season! "... we had a motorcycle accident and you died, while I came out with just a few scratches...", seriously, this is the absolute worst way to do exposition. Plus there weren't any emotions leading to this bit, so the whole thing felt really forced and out of place.
Jul 19, 2015 6:12 AM
Nov 2014
Meh, hopefully ep 4 would be much better than this episode. OP is nice though.
Jul 19, 2015 7:17 AM

Mar 2009
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:

Almost passed out laughing.
Jul 19, 2015 7:39 AM

Sep 2014
This Anime's getting stale already. Like, honestly, it's DULL. And full of so many cliches, I can't stand it. Why did people hype this shite up so much? It's bad. :/
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

553 by ReganDesu »»
Yesterday, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

650 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 11, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

861 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 6, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2015

602 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 6, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2015

353 by ReganDesu »»
Jun 4, 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.