Forum Settings
Forums

Anime that you can see over and over again but dont get board.

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 16, 2014 6:50 AM

May 2013
Yu Yu Hakusho
One piece
Naruto
Cowboy Bebop
Parts of Bleach

There are others Ill watch again, but these Ive already seen multiple times and still enjoy them just as much each time.
Sep 16, 2014 7:00 AM

Jan 2011
Dragon Ball Z
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
The Lost Canvas Meiou Shinwa
Tsumiki no Ie
Sep 16, 2014 7:03 AM

Jul 2014
Miyazaki Movies. Watched tons of times.
Sep 16, 2014 7:17 AM

Jul 2012
Kinda got depressed with the nostalgia re-watching Yu Yu Hakusho (I would kill for some kind of sequel, being this one a TV series, movie or OVA with more than 30 min) ;_;

Ranma (someone complete the story!!), One Piece (someone don't let it ends!!), LotGH (best anime ever), Hikaru no Go (almost the same thing about Yu Yu Hakusho, except this one already have an OVA sequel), Baccano (same), Boogiepop Phantom (give me a season 2 or a longer remake), Code Geass (it's just too entertaining to be out of this list), Gintama (same x100000), Clannad AS (the messages are always there, to warm your heart and approach you to your family), School Days (with someone who did not watched yet, the reactions and rage are priceless) and Higurashi (with someone who did not watched yet, the reactions are priceless).
Sep 16, 2014 7:26 AM

Feb 2010
There's not much anime I've watched "over and over again", though I do enjoy (a lot) rewatching things I've liked (and that also goes for videogames and books).

I've yet to watch LoGH again, but I'm sure I'll enjoy just as much the second time (and yes, I'll definitely rewatch it one day)

I've rewatched a lot of anime I've liked, and not once I remember not enjoying it the second time. Actually, right now I'm rewatching FMA Brotherhood, and I'm loving it just as much, if not more, than the first time.

There is a lot you can take from watching things again. There is, of course, not much of a surprise factor, but there is a new appreciation factor were you just appreciate how what you're watching right now will lead to future events, you can notice much more details and really get to admire much more the work done by the author (assuming you're rewatching something good).

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Sep 16, 2014 7:27 AM

Aug 2014
I would watch both seasons of Date A Live + the OVA and be eternally entertained, as well as others such as Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night, Claymore, etc.
ReanSchwarzerSep 16, 2014 10:17 AM
Sep 16, 2014 10:15 AM

Nov 2010
Dragon Ball.
Sep 16, 2014 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
Highschool DxD, don't know why but I can keep watching it over and over and I will never get bored.
Sep 16, 2014 11:09 AM
Dec 2009
Mainly comedy anime like Gintama, Space Dandy or Squid Girl.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings

Quadruple_Oi - Yesterday

33 by RainyEvenings »»
16 minutes ago

» Favorite opening (or ending) of an anime you haven't seen

Phantomtroupe97 - 6 hours ago

22 by RainyEvenings »»
18 minutes ago

» Parts of anime that you yourself think are silly, but at the same time love?

RobertBobert - Sep 18

23 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
31 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character that you whole-heartedly hate? ( 1 2 3 4 )

swirlydragon - Apr 17, 2021

197 by GalacticMagna »»
44 minutes ago

» Why are certain anime girls considered plain even though they are cute in their own right?

fallout45 - 9 hours ago

11 by Tropisch »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.