Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2007 6:16 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing mutch happend this episode.. af few flashbacks of rukia and kaien-dono . what i couldnt recall . and a little fighting. So go see it for your self. have a great episode. if someone could tell me witch episodes the flashbacks where that would be great.

the next bleach airs on Januari 2008 9th at 7:26 PM

Have A Happy 2008..

sorry for the crappy english.
MediamanDec 26, 2007 7:00 PM

Dec 26, 2007 7:09 PM

Nov 2007
wish we could of seen more of chad's fight with the afro guy. If rukia gets a full episode why not chad and Ishida :(. hope it goes back to their fights soon, and where is pesche? renji and dondochakka need to do something to doncha know?
Dec 26, 2007 7:18 PM
Nov 2007
olny fight RUKIA VS HER SENSEI ...
Dec 26, 2007 7:35 PM

Oct 2007
This was a good episode and it's kind of unfair that Rukia has to fight an actual Espada while everybody else fights reject Espada.
Dec 26, 2007 7:42 PM

Sep 2007
I'm looking forward to seeing the 9th Espada releasing Kaien's Zanpakuto.
Dec 26, 2007 7:59 PM

Sep 2007
Wow, flash backs and Rukia being stupid... another worthless episode..
Dec 27, 2007 4:09 AM

Jun 2007
Dec 27, 2007 6:11 AM

Jun 2007
Dattebayo loves to troll, pay it no mind.

As for the episode. I'm actually suprised it went by so fast oO
I was kinda expecting them to drag this on for a few more episodes. Bit of Rukia talking, bits of others fighting etc. Instead they put it in one episode ^^ I like the rate the anime is currently going. Lets hope they can keep it up for a while.
Dec 27, 2007 9:36 AM

Oct 2007
Should have seen more of the Uryuu vs Thunderwitch fight. I just want them to finish a whole fight instead of showing little bits of each one
Dec 27, 2007 9:55 AM

Oct 2007
it was a good episode XD even though not alot happened but hopefully gets better in the next episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2007 10:05 AM

Oct 2007
its was nice episode but i really mercy rukia i hope she will be fine.
Dec 27, 2007 11:54 AM

Jul 2007
is it just me or did Rukia look 43 times cuter in this episode??

if it's me, i should REALLY be worried.. i don't even liker her much =\
Dec 27, 2007 3:59 PM

May 2007
candelina said:
is it just me or did Rukia look 43 times cuter in this episode??

if it's me, i should REALLY be worried.. i don't even liker her much =

Yeah, I notice this happening alot in Bleach. Sometimes the characters look ugly / retarded and at other times they look cool / cute =/ (mainly the girls I guess, aka orihime and inoue). Their faces have changed alot since the beginning of the series ...
Dec 27, 2007 5:45 PM

Dec 2007
It was an OK episode, i'm glad to see Rukia got some face time. Only thing i still don't get is why if Renji has had bankai all this time, why Rukia wouldn't have it...or at least since she's a Kuchiki she'd have the flash step...
Dec 27, 2007 9:23 PM

Oct 2007
Really good episode, they did a good job on this one, not flashing between fights like I thought they would. Really feel sorry for Rukia during this whole fight, jerking around her emotions back and forth like that. See you guys next year!

And while it is true that that dattebayo announcement is most defiantly a troll, (there's no new episodes till January anyways) the message there is not, so give it a read, regardless.
ShikenDec 27, 2007 9:31 PM
Dec 28, 2007 5:05 AM
Nov 2007
I liked it, Rukia meet her vice captain, he had not changed so much, exept he wanted her to take her friends head with her to repay a her debt. It was good to see how they played and talked like old times.
Poor Rukia though.
Dec 28, 2007 9:47 AM

Nov 2007
Shiken said:
And while it is true that that dattebayo announcement is most defiantly a troll, (there's no new episodes till January anyways) the message there is not, so give it a read, regardless.

Its really irritating, That they try to troll people . Its not even funny.
Lol and the message, those DB guys are really sick in the head. And really need to see a shrink. As soon a other subgroup is subbing naruto or bleach . I will Drop those DB Irritating Bi#hes. They dont deserve people downloading from them.
They dont give any respect to there downloading fans. They always jacking there chains.

So one Wish For The New Year I really Hope They Stop subbing. Because I dont Give a F### ive they stop or not. Hopefully A Nice group Wil Sub Naruto and bleach. Not Those always negative DB guys.

again sorry for the crappy english
MediamanDec 28, 2007 9:53 AM

Dec 28, 2007 10:30 AM

Sep 2007
You can always wait for Flomp to release their subs of Bleach. They're a little bit late on releases sometimes but their quality is good and they use mkv formatting.
Dec 28, 2007 5:46 PM
Dec 2007
Wasabi said:
You can always wait for Flomp to release their subs of Bleach. They're a little bit late on releases sometimes but their quality is good and they use mkv formatting.
Yep, I need to start checking this other guys to measure the quality. That said, this episode was a real charming one. He kept messing with her head like that. I felt so sorry for the suddenly so cute Rukia-chan (Rukia always gets a cute facelift when she's got one of her big episodes). And I recognize every flashback, except of course the new one with all the big shots from the 13th Squad playing around. The rest are old flashbacks from the Shiba Kaein episode from the Soul Society arc.

Dec 29, 2007 2:39 AM

Feb 2007
I was worried that this whole episode was going to drag on and be fully centered on flashbacks, but at least we got some action from Rukia and Chad. For a moment I thought the last episode recap was shortened for once. Decent episode; at least the animation quality hasn't gone down.
Dec 29, 2007 8:16 PM
Dec 2007
Yumi said:
whoah this is getting so fast.. i think the fight vs. the aaroneiro will be ended on the next episode already, whereas at the manga it consumed 10+ chapters... now we'll get to see more fillers coz really they are nearing again on the manga,,
This just means the manga stretched it too much (really makes you wonder why people are complaining about the Anime doing that when manga is dragging it's feet even worst). I somehow doubt it will end yet, remember there are 3 fights going on right now, and I seem to remember Rukia's fight ending around the time Renji was fighting.

Jan 6, 2008 5:05 PM

Oct 2007
I don't really think Dattebayo is that bad. They sub licensed anime, and have for going on four years. Their quality is fine and they're quick to get things subbed, so if it bothers you don't read any of the news feed. Generally, if its regarding anything negative such as not subbing anime anymore, its a troll. That's all you have to do to avoid it. They're not going to quit subbing unless their servers get raided, which I seriously doubt. Besides, I honestly get a kick out of how many people they fool.

And as far as this episode is concerned, it was okay. I've seriously taken a liking to Nel because she's awesome. Therefore, no Nel or Ichigo = Fail. XD
Jan 8, 2008 12:25 AM

Dec 2007
Heh, I watched this as soon as it came out and I'm posting when the new one is already out. xD

Well, I enjoyed the episode.. And now I see why everyone was calling him Kaien. But... if Aroniero was created after the hollow that absorbed Kaien, I guess that means other personalities are inside him.

And... regarding Dattebayo. I liked their subs, I don't like Flomp that much. And.. I think that last post is actually true. The reasons they mention are really something to think about. Anyway, let's see if 155 will be downloaded from DB or Flomp.
Jan 10, 2008 4:41 AM
Dec 2007
FenixAiur said:
Heh, I watched this as soon as it came out and I'm posting when the new one is already out. xD

Well, I enjoyed the episode.. And now I see why everyone was calling him Kaien. But... if Aroniero was created after the hollow that absorbed Kaien, I guess that means other personalities are inside him.
Hey, you catched on that little tidbit. Yes, you'll see next episode.

Also, DB didn't follow through. Yet another pointless troll that all the idiots believed. Well, the no more subs was a troll, but considering they kept the message about stopping the uploads without saying "lulz, troll you dumbasses !" means they really meant that part.

Jan 10, 2008 5:19 AM

Jun 2007
Well i think dattebayo's reasons are vaild and good, and if they mean it i don't really mind. But i won't be watching their subs anymore. Cause since ppl are not allowed to upload and i can't download cause i live in singapore where i may get fined a ridiculously large amount of money, i will be sticking to flomp subs on crunchyroll.

For the record, they are fast and reliable.

This episode is another let-down. Why aren't things as good as the SS arc anymore?
Jan 10, 2008 8:22 AM
Dec 2007
Shurtugal said:
Well i think dattebayo's reasons are vaild and good, and if they mean it i don't really mind. But i won't be watching their subs anymore. Cause since ppl are not allowed to upload and i can't download cause i live in singapore where i may get fined a ridiculously large amount of money, i will be sticking to flomp subs on crunchyroll.

For the record, they are fast and reliable.

This episode is another let-down. Why aren't things as good as the SS arc anymore?
Because the Hollow are not as interesting. The Manga isn't doing so hot either. But once we get out of this hell-hole known as Hueco Mundo, things should pick up again (With more interesting fights). And it wasn't such a let-down in comparison to most of the episodes before it. It was a psychological ride for Rukia that proved interesting. Plus, no one is bailing her out this time.

Jan 11, 2008 12:36 AM

Oct 2007
Mediaman said:
Shiken said:

Its really irritating, That they try to troll people . Its not even funny.
Lol and the message, those DB guys are really sick in the head. And really need to see a shrink. As soon a other subgroup is subbing naruto or bleach . I will Drop those DB Irritating Bi#hes. They dont deserve people downloading from them.
They dont give any respect to there downloading fans. They always jacking there chains.

So one Wish For The New Year I really Hope They Stop subbing. Because I dont Give a F### ive they stop or not. Hopefully A Nice group Wil Sub Naruto and bleach. Not Those always negative DB guys.

again sorry for the crappy english

You know all the people that talk like this about DB are just the one's that keep falling for their trolls. xD Now, I'm sure you've heard it before, or ignored it, whatever, but the sub group has absolutly no need to respect their watchers. What do they do for them? nothing. It's the fans that need to respect the subbers, and since 8/10 people on the internet are idiots, and they get xxxxxxx number of watchers downloading their stuff, you can bet there's gonna be a heapton of retards there to keep them in a foul mood. So just be glad you get subs at all. Because you know what matters at the bottom line? DB releases high quality, speedy, well translated releases, and thats why there is few to no competing groups with them. Even if they have some sugar-sweet attitude towards their downloaders, it's hard to top DB's quality. Anyways, this post isnt really meant to be directed just at you, but to all the people that this would apply to.
Jan 11, 2008 8:27 AM
Dec 2007
Yeah, I know, the whole respect the subber. Well, I respect the fact they are fast. But they place themselves too high. I've seen much better fansub groups out there. They only sub Naruto and Bleach, that's the two things that make them famous. But being fast and famous doesn't mean they have good quality. In fact, they need to spend a bit more effort into assuring the quality of their subs, cause they actually let too many mistakes into them.

Jul 20, 2009 9:03 AM
Jul 2009
ummm, my tv has been broken for a couple of weeks now, and ive been missing bleach for a while now, can some one please inform me on what been going on, i left off on when ichigo was fighting the hollow self inside his mind.
Jul 27, 2009 3:02 PM

Mar 2009
I don't like Rukia at all so her getting a whole episode to herself blows. I want to see Chad and Ishida fight Chad more so its been like he dosent exist this last few eps.

Aug 16, 2009 11:34 AM

Jul 2009
Decent episode but want to see more Chad.
Aug 29, 2009 12:48 PM
May 2009
Eh. I'm not too thrilled with this one. Mostly flashbacks of stuff we've already seen. Hopefully the action will continue next episode.
Mar 28, 2010 3:41 AM

Oct 2008
Meh, episode was alright.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Sep 1, 2010 9:58 PM

Jan 2010
FiiFO said:
it was a good episode XD even though not alot happened but hopefully gets better in the next episode!
Jan 29, 2011 5:36 AM
Mar 2010
Wow i quite liked that. It was slow yes, but i felt that it allowed you to understand what Rukia felt for Kaien.
Her fight with him so far is the best in the last few eps and i'm looking foward to see if theres more of her dances going to be put in.
Mar 12, 2012 4:15 PM

May 2011
A terrific episode. Since I love Rukia so much, it was perfect. Her overcoming her guilt and sorrow for even a moment and going crazy on the fake Kaien was epic. Her shikai seems way more powerful than say Ichigo or Renji's, I really hope she gets a Bankai someday.

Hang in there Rukia!
Jul 21, 2012 3:50 PM

Jun 2012
these passed couple episodes are dragging on sooo mcuch! Its getting boring
EL. PHY. CONGROO.

Feb 1, 2013 6:26 PM

Dec 2010
Rukia is the only one who went straight to the point, giving her all to kill Kaien-dono immediately, I give her that.
Feb 8, 2013 5:09 AM
Feb 2013
Sad.
Sep 26, 2013 6:26 PM

May 2012
Slight backstory and some great action! Lets see how Rukia will win this one!
Sep 11, 2015 9:25 PM

Jun 2015
It was OK for me. I dunno it felt like the episode is moving really slow lol. I liked the part at the beginning with Chad tho :D

Post #103
Oct 27, 2015 2:33 PM

Jul 2013
Cayan Pepper was as confusing as Heather Locklear in He Loves Me which I watched this afternoon.

One minute he's her friend then not then is and then I think he wants to help. I don't know.

Gosh so confusing.

Chad was awesome though.
Sep 5, 2016 11:14 AM
Jan 2012
Nice episode. The second time i see this episode.
From the first time I saw this episode, almost eight years I have suspected that this was not the real Kaien Shiba. Good episode. I like this arc Rukia vs aaroriero, because I see as one of the best fights she had in the Manga.
This arc has helped give more depth to the character and learn more about the traits of his personality, his past and how to overcame the master loss mourning.
May 10, 2020 7:29 AM

May 2018
welp Rukia has lost some IQ this episode
May 21, 2020 4:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kaien's past with Rukia is interesting, good episode
Apr 1, 2021 11:06 PM

Feb 2020
Still feel so bad for what Rukia had to go through with Kaien, it must still be so traumatizing for her decades later.

Overall good episode. Shinigami Illustrated was funny
Jul 1, 2021 3:30 AM
Aug 2020
I can feel that Rukia want to save Inoue more than Ichigo hehe
Apr 27, 2022 7:01 AM
Oct 2019
ahh i remember now, that's why Rukia is sticking with Ichigo because it reminds her of Kaien...

yeahh Aaroniero have a great sense of humor, playing with Rukia emotions like that...

Sep 22, 2022 11:17 AM
May 2020
thats a ghastly tactic used by that arrancar
Sep 15, 2023 10:25 AM
Oct 2022
im confused as f**k
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 11, 2008

53 by RGreatDanton »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - May 29, 2009

51 by NillyPC »»
Jun 15, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 11, 2008

53 by NillyPC »»
Jun 15, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 129 Discussion

Ceray - Jun 13, 2007

37 by mberat »»
Jun 14, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 11, 2008

59 by NillyPC »»
Jun 14, 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.