Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 6, 2008 1:00 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

TechnicsMKIIDec 7, 2008 2:27 AM
Dec 7, 2008 4:36 AM

Nov 2007
i'm in love with Anew Returner :)
Dec 7, 2008 8:24 AM

Apr 2007

Damn, a week's a long time to wait.

Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Dec 7, 2008 9:15 AM

Mar 2008
Saji: She's young!
Allelujah: That's a crime, Ian!

Ian: This is Anew Returner. She's THIS awesome and she's THIS HOT!!!!!!

Right in front of your wife and daughter? Oh you.

Good night, papa bearOH WAIT NEVERMIND, nothing of value was lost and welcome back, Hal!
ShootTheBulletDec 7, 2008 5:12 PM
Dec 7, 2008 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
cafekko said:

Dibs.

I refuse to believe Papa Bear dies, though with Hal back, it's completely possible. It appears that the excess GN particles did that for him, and possibly synced Soma to Papa Bear. 0 Riser + 00 is definitely going to be pretty ridiculous though. Next weeks' episode looks so damn exciting, I can't wait :(

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Dec 7, 2008 4:17 PM

Jun 2008
Wow awesome

00 is 3x stronger

H/Al are like 2+x stronger as well

there hasn't been much fighting though... maybe next ep?

edit: Returner is clearly an innovator spy wearing fake boobs. You'll all see. It even shows Wang Liu Mei with the innovators o_o
Dec 7, 2008 5:09 PM

Mar 2008
00 is 3x stronger indeed. also, ALAWS gets more hax stuff. the new CB wrench wench is probably a spy. at least shes hot.also, i wonder if Ali raped Nena

hallelujah!
Dec 7, 2008 5:12 PM

Aug 2008
The epic word gets use too much on this Gundam Board but this episode was truly EPIC!!.

00 gets pwn
00 gets upgrade
Liu Mei works with Innovators or pretends to
Giant Laser Beam
Colonel looks like a dead man we'll see
From 00 upgrade test Hallelujah enters
Vashti has a wife?
Cute new member ^__^
Billy is a bitter scorn lover(hope he died slow and painfully)
is that all
Dec 7, 2008 5:14 PM

Jul 2008
Oh, right. I forgot the Death Ray.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Dec 7, 2008 5:15 PM

Feb 2008
Liu just supports whichever side speed up change the most. things are probably going to get real messy.
Dec 7, 2008 5:36 PM

Oct 2007
Well the Innovators and A-Laws are now evil, it took just 10 episodes to do it but w/e. Cannon of death is awesome. Also today's word is jailbait.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 7, 2008 5:39 PM

Apr 2008
Anew Returner has to be an innovater spy I mean come on shes got all the qualifications......odd name, oddly colored hair, appointed by Liu Mei.

But holy crap I can't believethe ending!

Go Hallelujah!
Dec 7, 2008 5:47 PM
Feb 2008
Taihaku said:
Anew Returner has to be an innovater spy I mean come on shes got all the qualifications......odd name, oddly colored hair, appointed by Liu Mei.

Go Hallelujah!

qualifications indeed. she is practically perfect in every way possible--Ian's list of her knowing how to do everything and being super smart lasted forever (it seemed like it). at that young age, it should be obvious she is an innovator, right?
ShootTheBullet said:

Good night, papa bearOH WAIT NEVERMIND, nothing of value was lost and welcome back, Hal!

lol i was thinking the same thing. next episode we will find out his wife divorced him haha.
Dec 7, 2008 6:07 PM

May 2008
dabazzinator said:
Taihaku said:

Go Hallelujah!

qualifications indeed. she is practically perfect in every way possible--Ian's list of her knowing how to do everything and being super smart lasted forever (it seemed like it). at that young age, it should be obvious she is an innovator, right?
ShootTheBullet said:

lol i was thinking the same thing. next episode we will find out his wife divorced him haha.

Divorce? more like funeral.
Dec 7, 2008 6:15 PM

Dec 2007
cafekko said:

Me too!

Oh yeah, I got really excited watching 00 power up at the end of the episode, too. I can't wait to see what happens next time Setsuna and the 00 get a crack at Bring Stabity and the Gallozzo.
Dec 7, 2008 6:40 PM

Aug 2008
This is getting ridiculous. Gundam 00 is becoming more and more like a sentai show.
Dec 7, 2008 7:44 PM

Sep 2007
Also inb4 Anew betrays CB. Though with her and Marie joining CB (and more screen time), I have new-found cause to watch the show every week. ...Maybe she's just like Nena except not crazy...? A MAN CAN DREAM.

I don't think Sergei's dead, because, let's face it, it's Sunrise we're talking about. On a related note of Sunrise being Sunrise... welcome back Hallelujah! Hallelujah: terrorizing Marie's dreams since now.

And, unfortunately, even with the O-Riser, someone's going to be as strong as Setsuna, because no matter what that kid does, he can't seem to beat anyone. Pobre Setsuna...
Dec 7, 2008 7:55 PM

Apr 2008
the only good thing about setsuna powering up in the o-raiser was that it made hallelujah come back out!

...and we got to see tieria in the shower XD

HA! Patrick just doesn't know when to stop *heart* (were those tears in his eyes?!)

Dec 7, 2008 7:57 PM

Oct 2007
The episode was pretty uneventful until the ending. But what a reveal, Hallelulah's back!

I found this to be pretty funny. Tsk tsk, someone should've taught Billy about staring.

Dec 7, 2008 8:31 PM

Aug 2007
Papa Bear ain't dead. Remember the Golden Rule of Sunrise: No body, no death.

And dammit, Anew. One trap was already too much. xD
Dec 7, 2008 11:22 PM

Jun 2008
I found this to be pretty funny. Tsk tsk, someone should've taught Billy about staring.

Lol, don't ask Andrei XD He's even worse 'cause he gets caught! XD

-----

Mileina meeting her mom was so cute. Which also means Linda is deathflagged and doomed. I think they introduced a happy family to shoot it down and show how war can affect people.

Marina is still useless, still waiting for her to do something other than sit and cry and whisper "Setsuna". But I guess the situation isn't right for her to do anything right now. But she'd better eventually, or she'd totally fail as a character!

Aww, the little boy from Suiru was so sweet... the innocence of a child... *sigh*...

Setsuna's gun/sword got sliced off. I really feel sorry for the repair people XD Seriously though, where do they get the parts to replace the parts that get hacked off so easily? Last I checked, Servavee's bazookas got hacked off, but it was already re-attached this ep.

Also, Lyle is concerned about Setsuna. I mean, the way he came to his rescue and called out "Setsuna, are you okay" reminded me of Neil... His character development is totally put in the back burner for now. I hope we come back to it later.

Death ray of d00m... I really wonder why Wang Liu Mei wants the world to change so badly that she's willing to go to any lengths to see it done...

Anew Returner is definitely an Innovator. She's probably Revive Revival's twin, 'cause remember, Innovators come in pairs XD

Bring Stabity (the Innovator with red hair) has such a manly voice XD So now the only one we haven't met is Divine, the one with short red hair aka Bring's twin.

Patrick <3333 It really wasn't the same without him XD And yes, there were tears in his eyes when he got yelled at for interrupting her monologue. Reminds me of a kicked puppy >__< I think he secretly enjoys being yelled at by Kati though, that's why he keeps on annoying her XD Or maybe he's really that clueless and doesn't see she's annoyed.

Tieria shower scene was a ripoff. They hyped us up for a whole week, and it was like 2 seconds long, with gender still unconfirmed. And reason for longer hair unconfirmed. They're probably going with "hair looks longer when wet" excuse, but I don't buy it. I like this explanation better XD

I don't believe that Sergei is dead. He was caught in the aftershock of the death ray, not hit by the ray. I bet if he ducks and covers he can survive (with some injuries, but survivable). Besides, his story with Andrei is unresolved, and I feel it's too.. cheap to just have him die like this. If he's gonna die, I'd rather see Heroic Sacrifice.

And HALLELUJAH!! I think an interview with the staff did mention something like "wait and see" when they were asked "is Halle coming back". Hopefully with Halle back, not fighting against Marie, and the new Gun Archer, Doublelujah will finally get to kick some butt in the Arios!! Same with Setsuna, he might finally win a fight for once XD

But really, they need to stop making WTF-inducing epilogues and previews, that overshadows the whole episode >_>

Looking forward to seeing Halle and Marie/Soma interact XD
MapleRoseDec 7, 2008 11:35 PM
Dec 8, 2008 2:30 AM

Jan 2008
Memento Mori..nice name for a weapon of mass destruction. Gundam 00 as enjoyable as ever.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Dec 8, 2008 4:04 AM

Jan 2008
00 does about, everything right. I'm a big fan of the first series and the Universal Century-part. Was pretty much disappointed at SEED so I stopped watching it.

But 00. I don't know where to start. The artstyle, the plot, the characters. It's pretty much a fantastic combination.
Making the world go 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。 since 1990.
Dec 8, 2008 4:18 AM

Oct 2008
im gonna assume that everyone in this thread knows that anew is an innovator who is a counterpart of revive. which means healing is actually a woman and regene is tieria's female counterpart. now if only we could get something out of bring, im sensing that this character is one badass motherfucker. oh shit i get it now. bring and nena may be the pair i was looking for? maybe...

memento mori, hehe that sucks for pops bear. oh well hallelujah is back and more awesomer than ever.

wonder what louise was scratching on those shit. she was probably looking for more coke to snort.
Dec 8, 2008 4:22 AM

May 2008
Hallelujah-sama is back! :DD And finally, it has come out; big machine that is able to destroy a country or some sort like Genesis from Seed and Requiem from Seed Destiny.
Dec 8, 2008 4:26 AM

Oct 2008
now who is this divine guy/girl?? and yeah gun archer.
Dec 8, 2008 4:36 AM

Aug 2008
I cant wait to see Hallelujah's Archer ubermegapwnage :D
Dec 8, 2008 5:01 AM

Sep 2008
Hallelujah is back...finally. Now this love story is going to get way more interesting and fun.
Also, 00 gets pwned once again, seems to me that Setsuna is not really good pilot. Having best MS in CB and still getting owned every second fight, he should really ask Allelujah for some piloting lessons. And yeah, this is like, 10th upgrade on 00?
Lets hope he finally beats someone. And I hope that Nena is going to kill Ali, although that guy is probably going to kill her.

Sergei? That guy is alive...noone dies in this series unless the body is shown (except Lockon :( )
Dec 8, 2008 5:09 AM

Oct 2008
ah now i get it. with pops bear gone, soma will now have a reason to oppose alle's ideals of her not going into battle. ah. but there is rumor that anew may pilot the gun archer??

with anew on board, this is what i call a cheap love story, i can just see tieria being romantically/emotionally linked to anew. well just wait and see. with sunrise toying with the idea of making tieria deeper than most of his counterparts sounds cheesy to me. imagine a rock try to throw itself. something like, tieria with his calm demeanor and innovator type behavior will test out how human he has become.

can't wait for some anew/tieria interactions. this is gonna be a mindfuck.
Dec 8, 2008 5:32 AM

Sep 2007
"Have some dinner, Taisa"

"GTFO"

Lol

Dec 8, 2008 6:16 AM

Jul 2007
Frito said:
im gonna assume that everyone in this thread knows that anew is an innovator who is a counterpart of revive. which means healing is actually a woman and regene is tieria's female counterpart. now if only we could get something out of bring, im sensing that this character is one badass motherfucker. oh shit i get it now. bring and nena may be the pair i was looking for? maybe...

ORZ...Its the other way around.... you never know *chuckle*

Twin Traps
Dec 8, 2008 7:20 AM
Dec 2008
why does the base get distroy in the next ep
Dec 8, 2008 9:16 AM

Apr 2008
ARRGGHH my fav character is back!!
Dec 8, 2008 9:17 AM

Apr 2008
TTommy said:

Could be that innovator spy leaking out information
Dec 8, 2008 9:23 AM

Oct 2008
Killik said:
TTommy said:

Could be that innovator spy leaking out information
no it's been said that mannequin is in charge of an attack. who know's what anew is doing and stuff. but this attack is definitely a-laws trying to make a statement.
Dec 8, 2008 12:07 PM

Jul 2007
Rosencruez said:

Lolol true facts there xD

OMG, this episode was so good. I love the fact that Hallelujah is back! :D
Why does a week have to be so long D:

You told me to make you feel [color=#CC6600]like you're in heaven
[/color]
Dec 8, 2008 12:09 PM

Oct 2008
Kimmie-chan said:
Rosencruez said:

false, tell me where eifman is and you will be given candy.
Dec 8, 2008 12:33 PM
Jun 2007
Saying 'Fire the Memento Mori' while making air quotes just doesn't slip out of the tongue right......

if you put aside the tedious inner monologues of Setsuna (yada, yada, yada....), Saji (is getting quite tedious and irritating.....again) and Marina (needs more Marina X Shirin moments to offset her boring appearances), the episode itself was pretty good. Anew was some serious eye candy, but I'll step back for now. I'll just assume that all Innovators are traps, until proven otherwise. xD
Dec 8, 2008 1:13 PM

Jun 2008
TTommy said:

Because the A-Laws already know where the CB base is, or at least where it approximately is. And because A-Laws has a habit of destroying whatever force that opposes it, it's going to attack/destroy CB base.

Frito said:
Kimmie-chan said:
Rosencruez said:

false, tell me where eifman is and you will be given candy.

We saw Eiffman's body being vapourized, does that count?

Frito said:
now who is this divine guy/girl?? and yeah gun archer.

I think Divine would be Bring's twin, ie the other red-haired Innovator. It's the only one that we haven't met yet.

sHsIkuA said:
"Have some dinner, Taisa"

"GTFO"

And also

"Gimme gimme gimme!!"

"Shut up you moron!!"

"Taisa... *sniff*"

Patrick is so cute and dorky as always XD

Fai said:
regene is tieria's female counterpart.

Twin Traps

Well, that shower scene didn't prove or disprove anything, so you never know...
Dec 8, 2008 1:35 PM

May 2008
Prince Ali was awesome...and some other stuff happened I guess...it's nice to see that A-Laws got an SOL instead of needing to drop colonies on the Middle East.
Dec 8, 2008 1:59 PM

Oct 2007
Fai said:
Frito said:

Twin Traps
Trap is the most ridiculous thing in anime ever >_<
MapleRose said:
Well, that shower scene didn't prove or disprove anything, so you never know...
Well it would have proved something it was a scene from a doujin.

---------------

LOL this kid know how to chose his word properly(if you know what i mean), if I were Setsuna I would killed him.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 8, 2008 3:56 PM

Nov 2007
Woah lots of interesting parts to this episode =O, exceeding 290% performance? Now that's crazy xD, and isn't the new violet haired helper an innovator? And wow at ending, return of hallelujah, death of colonel, wipe out of SEEL 00 with Oriser it's going to be intense O_O
Dec 8, 2008 4:15 PM

Mar 2008
Siva said:
Trap is the most ridiculous thing in anime ever >_<

Traps usually don't impress me just for being a trap but G00 makes it seem like there's a reason behind making them traps, so I like the Innovators so far.

The doujin market also has its demand for traps.
Dec 8, 2008 5:26 PM

May 2008
Hanpusu said:
00 does about, everything right. I'm a big fan of the first series and the Universal Century-part. Was pretty much disappointed at SEED so I stopped watching it.

But 00. I don't know where to start. The artstyle, the plot, the characters. It's pretty much a fantastic combination.

Gundam 00 is far from perfect but it is better than the Seed series which was an Abomination of the Original MSG.
Dec 8, 2008 7:00 PM

Nov 2006
So aside from NOOO SERGEI/FUCK YEAH HALLE, how did Tieria not realize Anew is an Innovator? I feel like I'm missing something as nobody seemed to mention it. (Disclaimer: I skimmed the thread).
Dec 8, 2008 9:57 PM

Jun 2008
windy said:
So aside from NOOO SERGEI/FUCK YEAH HALLE, how did Tieria not realize Anew is an Innovator? I feel like I'm missing something as nobody seemed to mention it. (Disclaimer: I skimmed the thread).

Because as Regene mentioned a few eps ago, Tieria is unaware of the existence of Innovators. Or rather, he's unaware of others like him. He only met Regene, Ribbons, and Hilling Care, so it's not surprising that he doesn't know about Anew.

He sensed that it was an Innovator piloting the new unit that attacked them due to its performance (including the GN shield), but he has yet to see Anew do anything, so I guess he's not clued in yet.
Dec 8, 2008 11:40 PM

Nov 2006
MapleRose said:
windy said:

Because as Regene mentioned a few eps ago, Tieria is unaware of the existence of Innovators. Or rather, he's unaware of others like him. He only met Regene, Ribbons, and Hilling Care, so it's not surprising that he doesn't know about Anew.

He sensed that it was an Innovator piloting the new unit that attacked them due to its performance (including the GN shield), but he has yet to see Anew do anything, so I guess he's not clued in yet.
Ahh kay, the fact that he sensed the pilot was an Innovator but didn't feel the same about Anew was what was stumping me. I thought they had some ~connection~; I guess that was completely made up by me somehow, heh. Makes sense, thanks.
Dec 9, 2008 7:57 AM

Jan 2008
Siva said:

---------------

LOL this kid know how to chose his word properly(if you know what i mean), if I were Setsuna I would killed him.

Exactly what i thought, although nobody noticed until you ;)
~de Arimasu
Dec 9, 2008 8:13 AM
Apr 2008
MapleRose said:
Marina is still useless, still waiting for her to do something other than sit and cry and whisper "Setsuna". But I guess the situation isn't right for her to do anything right now. But she'd better eventually, or she'd totally fail as a character!

I think it'll be a little more time before she starts taking action (but I don't know how "little" is time in this season. She's not Lacus Clyne who can recover from tragedies very quickly. Then again don't tell me she'll lead Katharon (noting her standing in front in the OP. Leaders are usually portrayed in front of all the people.)

& 290% performance? I'd like to see if the writer decided to keep the traditional Gundam series trend of destroying support vehicles/airplanes. (Or at least what I suppose having seen at least 3 of such cases)

Oh yeah, I wonder who could be the Arios support vehicle's pilot.
Dec 9, 2008 9:38 AM

Oct 2008
windy said:
tieria doesn't know what innovators are in the first place. he only knows the existence of regene, ribbons and healing. the others are unbeknown to him. he is like the social reject out of the family tree or the black sheep. the one who rebels against his daddy's will.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.