Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2013 12:20 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ok, so like everyone knows already, the highlight of this chapter was the sex scene between Kaname/Yuuki.
Im shipping Zero with anyone. Anyone will do but Yuuki. Im rooting for Kaito x Zero actually, but I dont mind Yori or Maria
Congrats Yume shippers and from the bottom of my heart with all the honesty, Im truly wishing that Yuuki stays with Kaname forever (no, Im not being sarcastic) and truly wishing that Zero never remembers her face again.

Zeki shippers? Are you still there? Leave that ship please, you are disrespecting Zero by shipping it with a girl that does not deserve him. She loves Kaname the most, hence, Zero deserves someone who can love him wholeheartedly. IMO.

And well, everyone wants to die in this manga. jeezz.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 23, 2013 12:34 PM

Aug 2009
Omg they did it!!! o///////o VICTORY! xD

This story is VERY CONFUSING right now T_T

IS THERE ANY GOD OUT THERE THAT MINDS SUMMING UP WHAT HAPPEND THAT THIS POINT ;///; ?

All thats concluding is my mind is that long ago Kaname 'left' Yuuki and was called a traitor and he made Yuuki hurt so then she flies back to Zero, they dance tralalala, its Zero x Yuuki time, STUFF HAPPENS, Kaname is back, MORE STUFF HAPPENS, something happenes with Zero(??) which leads to Kaname x Yuuki again, they kiss, make up, have sex....

Im sorry for being this dumb, but I still feel that even if I re-read these chapters, I still wont know whats going on.

My main question is, overall, what happened to Kaname these past chapters?
He had this insane goal to kill all the purebloods, (i dont know for what reason though). And why did Zero x Yuuki all of a sudden die out ?... >.< so confused D;
ImNotLulexiaaJan 23, 2013 12:47 PM
Jan 23, 2013 12:54 PM

Sep 2011
I'm happy cause I don't want Zero to end up with Yuuki. He deserves much better.
Jan 23, 2013 1:11 PM

Jun 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
lol theres a sex scene? So my "yuuki's a slut" comment is now finally valid, or is she a whore in this case, either way yuuki is an awful character

Well since she erased Zero´s memories and he doesnt remember her anymore, technically she is not cheating him because she "broke up" with him. yay. She is the worst heroine ever, and Ive seen really bad heroines and hundreds of love triangles already, but Ive never seen someone so indecisive like her. Very very bad. I rather ship Kaname x Zero.

@Lulexiaa: Ultra fast Resume: Kaname wanted to kill purebloods to protect Yuuki. He wants to die to become the new parent (aka, replace the ancestress and make his body turn into weapons to hunters, so they can protect humans). In the previous chapters, Yuuki confessed she loved Zero and they kissed. This chapter she erased his memories he doesnt remember her. She makes up with Kaname after finding out that all he did was for her sake. Kaname gets shocked when he finds out that she erased Zero´s memories and indirectly tells her that with him she never was able to laugh with her heart. He says that he knows that her heart is divided and then they go to bed, have sex while Yuuki tears up (dunno if she is crying because she is losing her virginity or if its because she knows that might be the last time she will be with Kaname since she has plans to die in his place).

loki_16 said:
I'm happy cause I don't want Zero to end up with Yuuki. He deserves much better.

Even ending up alone is better, trust me.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 23, 2013 1:52 PM
May 2009
I'm disappointed, Hino-sensei. No, actually I'm pissed. Seriously. That was just cruel.

I'm rooting for Yori-chan, she's a good girl. Just not Maria, I don't like her attitude, she's not much better than Yuuki, obsessing over some guy all the time.

Go kill yourself for Kaname, Yuuki. And Kaitou was right, that was the epitome of pureblood selfishness. Well, you reap what you sow.

That's it for me, I'm putting this manga on hold until it's over. I can't stomach the Yume flirting that is about to ensue for dozens of chapters. Again.
Jan 23, 2013 2:46 PM

Jun 2009
AmrodAegnor said:
I'm disappointed, Hino-sensei.

This manga had a great start. I bought the first volumes and planned to buy the others, but not anymore. Somehow this kind of story telling is not worth anymore. I wonder if I should drop the serie...and not just because - right now - Yuuki ended up with Kamane, but since this story - in a way - can not be followed and enjoyed. By me, at least.

I thought that Hino Matsuri is better than this. :( Well, I still think she is a talented mangaka. :) But if she does not like this manga anymore, she should end it already and start a new one.
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Jan 23, 2013 3:00 PM
Dec 2011
I just had to post something here after reading this chapter. I was a true Zeki fan, even holding out after November's chapter. But this, all I can say is good riddance. Please Zero, don't try to remember her. It's not good for your health, both physically and mentally
Jan 23, 2013 3:05 PM

May 2011
Damn, sex scene~! Never expected that happen
Jan 23, 2013 3:14 PM

Mar 2010
Sex scene? Yume sex scene? O.O Wow, I never thought I would live to see this day. My inner Yume fangirl is slowly dying from happiness. My sane part wants to burn whoever told Hino to continue this post-time skip. At this point it's SUCH A MESS that the only thing that could save it would be redoing the manga from scratch. With different characters, please. And at first Hino-sensei should decide WHICH couple she wants to make happen. Writing this different-couple-in-every-chapter-ish style isn't really cutting it for me. Now, excuse me, please, ladies and gentlemen, I shall be part of this conversation no more. OMG!!! Kaname/Yuuki sex scene!!! Hell yeah!!1!!one!!eleven!!

Lulexiaa said:

All thats concluding is my mind is that long ago Kaname 'left' Yuuki and was called a traitor and he made Yuuki hurt so then she flies back to Zero, they dance tralalala, its Zero x Yuuki time, STUFF HAPPENS, Kaname is back, MORE STUFF HAPPENS, something happenes with Zero(??) which leads to Kaname x Yuuki again, they kiss, make up, have sex....

It's kind of scary how accurate this is. Makes me wonder where the plot went. What's the plot at this point anyway?
Jan 23, 2013 3:37 PM

May 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero x Yuuki forever! ; A ;
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jan 23, 2013 4:32 PM

Mar 2011
To me this chapter is tying lose ends and of course stating important things.

1) The most important part is that Yuuki erased Zero's memories in order to "save him". I believe Zero's hunger was killing him because he only desired Yuuki and her love when he doesn't get it, he is basically starving. Also, by disappearing from Zero's life, i feel that Yuuki is no longer attached and is free to return to Kaname without worrying about Zero.
2) It felt to fast the moment when kaname and Yuuki finally give into there love, it seems as though the whole relationship will end up horribly.
3) Finally! The final villain has appear, the Toumas!
4)Aido's dad is alive! Big shocker there! ~sarcasm~

I really am trying to put together the whole manga but its been very difficult. Please don't give up on the manga because its really good. Just got to look deeper to understand all the psychological warfare in it!
Jan 23, 2013 5:58 PM
Jan 2012
after I read this online, I had to immediately find a discussion board to talk about this chapter....because I had no effing idea what happened. Even going back and rereading the previous chapters didnt help me.

The basic gist of what I got was that yuki realized she had feelings for zero, then for some reason takes away his memories of her "for his own good". The brother who she had sworn to stop finally makes a reappearance and lamely gives up his charade, and yuki runs back to her brother and proceeds to have sex with him.

Sooo, yuki loved kaname all along? and didnt feel the same way about zero? that's kinda what it looks like here.....and I'm ashamed to say that I had absolutely no idea until yuki and kaname did the dirty dirty. Even while reading the actual words, the mangaka never portrays any semblance of emotion with the characters.

And now finally we have our OTP, great. Zero, stop torturing yourself with yuki and find a nicer girl. Yuki and kaname, have a nice eternity together, or jump into the furnace together, or watever.
Jan 23, 2013 6:55 PM
Jul 2012
IchigoHollowfi said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I still believe in Yuuki x Zero D:!
Jan 23, 2013 7:41 PM
Dec 2008
So much to say about this chapter. I really do feel bad for Zero in this one guys. I've lost all respect for Yuuki. She selfishly takes away the all of his memories of her (presumably Kaname too?) w/o really thinking about the conciquences of her actions. She might think that she is "saving" him by taking away his memories, but imo I just think that she made things a whole lot worse. I remember in the first half of Vampire Knight (you know the first 10 volumes which were actually GOOD?) Yuuki was completely struggling with her lost memories. Even though she cannot remember anything, she still felt completely empty knowing that the memories of the first 6 years of her life were completely gone. Zero is most likely going to end up going through the same thing as she did in the beginning of the series. There are plenty of things though that could trigger his (hidden?) memories to reawaken (like with what happened to Yuuki) or at least leave him incredibly lost and suspicious of his and her relationship.
1.)Lets just say Yori comes up to Zero in a later chapter (totally oblivious as to what Yuuki has done) and starts asking Zero about Yuuki. Zero being Zero, will absolutely deny having any kind of relationship (other than that of hunter and hunted) with a pureblood. Yori being Yori would try to explain that they were friends and would probably try to find some sort of proof too. If Yuki had not already thought of telling Yori to keep quiet to Zero about her (which I doubt because she's stupid and doesn't seem to think ANYTHING through). Zero not remembering any relationship with Yuki would probably just try to put it off but it would probably also stay in his mind and eat at him.
2.)You guys remember the gun he keeps under his pillow too right? If he saw that (if it still exists due to more than half of the vampire weapons being eradicated) he'd probably wonder why it was under his pillow in the first place. He could maybe just think that he had put it there because he's a hunter, but he could remember that he gave it to a girl and she basically gave it back but not remember who.
3.)One last thing I could say that would really make him try to seek out his missing memories is if he still has the Middle School Graduation photo with Yuuki (Not really going to go into explaination about this for ovious reasons).
Remember, Yuuki was going to sacrifice herself in order to turn Kaname into a human. Now that they are back together, i'm not so sure that it will happen anytime soon. And like I said, she most likely did not think through her whole erasing Zero's memory plot which could lead to Zero being more unhappy than he already was.
I definitely see Zero getting his memories back eventually as long as Yuuki still lives. I'm not sure if I missed it or not but did Yuuki just seal away his memories inside of him (like Yuuki's mother did when she turned her daughter into a human) or absorb all of them into herself? Because either way there is most likely a way to get them back. He'd most likely get them back if he were to drink her blood.
Jan 23, 2013 8:20 PM

Aug 2009
Orulyon said:
...(dunno if she is crying because she is losing her virginity or if its because she knows that might be the last time she will be with Kaname since she has plans to die in his place).

OHH NO!!! Why does she plan to die in his place? What would that solve? ;___; </3
Jan 23, 2013 10:04 PM

Jun 2009
IchigoHollowfi said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Zero x Yuuki forever! ; A ;

I totally feel this way....
UGHHHHHHH!!

Damn, just when I thought I knew what was going on...
>.>
I really thing it was cruel how she took his memories away...
-in a mufasa voice- ZERO YOU MUST REMEMBER!!! REMEMBER!!! lol

ahem....
Jan 23, 2013 10:09 PM
Jan 2013
Demcrin said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This.

I still have hopes that they will end up together as well.

May be best if Zero never finds out his love was deflowered by one of his most despised enemies though.
PolychroniconJan 23, 2013 10:13 PM
Jan 23, 2013 10:26 PM
Jan 2013
Okay seriously... Yuki is an unconsiderate person.. and honestly she's the most dumbest and cruel heroine I have witnessed. Honestly erased Zero's memories and thinking that could "save him" will lead to worst matters.

And also two-timing? WTF. chapter 88- she kisses Zero and dances with him blah blah, then says shes gunna erase his memories..
chapter 89- she erases Zero's memories, and she knew the truth about Kaname and then kisses him too and later have sex with him.
Now that is my friends a total slut and a whore.

I dont care if she freaking ends up with Kaname or dies, just don't you dare touch or even consider to show your face to Zero, because you are the worst person ever. Zero deserves better than her. I was all out for Zeki ship.. but I lost all my respect to her. Now Yuki Kuran die or have fun eternity with Kaname. Zero can have a yaoi moment with Kaito or he can end up with Yori(IMO she is now my favourite character in this story.. But not sure if she will end up with Zero cause last time I think she started to acknowledge the guy with glasses whos obsessed with Ruka)
[oh and also I don't want Maria to end up with Zero. I really don't like her. She can just go and be with Ichiru in the graveyard or something idk,]
Lets see whats gunna happen to VK next chapter..
00kiryu00Jan 23, 2013 11:04 PM
Jan 24, 2013 1:51 AM

Aug 2012
Just finished reading. Glad to see I'm not the only one confused and disappointed. Mostly, I just feel really bad for Zero. The fact that Yuki immediately turns around and sleeps with Kaname is just simply adding insult to injury. If Zero x Yuki ever happens again (which I don't want anyways), I really hope he never finds out, because that's just too cruel.
Jan 24, 2013 2:34 AM

Mar 2009
Angeleyes991 said:

1) The most important part is that Yuuki erased Zero's memories in order to "save him". I believe Zero's hunger was killing him because he only desired Yuuki and her love when he doesn't get it, he is basically starving. Also, by disappearing from Zero's life, i feel that Yuuki is no longer attached and is free to return to Kaname without worrying about Zero.
2) It felt to fast the moment when kaname and Yuuki finally give into there love, it seems as though the whole relationship will end up horribly.

I really am trying to put together the whole manga but its been very difficult. Please don't give up on the manga because its really good. Just got to look deeper to understand all the psychological warfare in it!

Pretty much agree with most of the above quote.
It's part of the reason I am still holding out a sliver of hope for Zeki. I'm not delusional either >_> There are definitely ways it could work.

Some reasons:
#1) He said; "If you don't know where your heart belongs, I'll show you- if your ok with someone like me" <-- She's a very confused teenager. Now, I'm not saying I agree with what they did. However I can see her deciding that, after that, she didn't love him in that way.

#2) I think she loves Zero as a lover. And Kaname as a brother. It's clear he cares for her but seems to have already given up on her romantically, from my pov anyway.
Mainly what makes me believe this the most is the small convo between page 33 and 34. To me, that sounds like a confused girl in love but no longer sure who she is in love with, or what her feelings for Kaname are. And outside forces aren't helping her confusion any.

#3) Page 40, where the scene that's being talked about most is, the close up of her face looks (to me) like a girl who has had a realization and isn't too happy with it. That could be interpreted any number of ways, I agree.
But that's my take on it. She doesn't look the least bit happy to me, I think she's regretting what she's doing as she's doing it and realizing who she really loves.

#4) Kaname's plan may be to ultimately bite her, and remove her memories of himself, then leave before she wakes up. If he were to do that, I think I may start to love him again. She said it herself, he could have erased her memories of Zero, but in saying that, she might have given him an idea about erasing himself instead, it's just a thought, but one I really love, even though I can already see a few ways that would also turn into a disaster.
The situation she was last in, that would get her to let her guard down completely, even if she decided she loved Zero as a lover, and Kaname as a brother.

I can understand how Zero lovers (Which I am one) can hate her easily for her choices and that's fine, we're all entitled to our opinions. However, I think she shouldn't be hated because she's portrayed as a confused girl. I think Hino is drawing it out far too much honestly though in her attempt to make Yuuki seem real.
When she tries to make things better- she seems to make Yuuki's situation 10 x's worse.
However, I can still see a number of ways each character can change the situation for the better.
I can also see some that would make things appallingly worse.

Until I see her say firmly in a chapter and make the motions to back up what she says, who she loves one way or the other, or until she's dead, or until she does something to make me lose any hope or faith in the character, I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt.
I can't bring myself to like Kaname again. I did once. But he has done very little to make me go back to liking him.
I like Yuuki and Zero both.

But I don't necessarily want to see the characters together as things stand.
I'm just stating my reasoning for not hating or giving up on her.
At the moment, I think pairings of Zero x Yori; Aidou x Yuuki and Kaname x Furnace are more to my liking.... but again, thats just my opinion.... and there is the Zero x Yuuki Pairing that I always loved. That I would only be happy about if it twisted a bit more into something where it would seem natural for them.
Jan 24, 2013 5:00 AM

Jun 2008
Lulexiaa said:
Orulyon said:
...(dunno if she is crying because she is losing her virginity or if its because she knows that might be the last time she will be with Kaname since she has plans to die in his place).

OHH NO!!! Why does she plan to die in his place? What would that solve? ;___; </3

She wants to make Kaname human (like her mother did with her, by giving her life to make her human). Like that Yuuki will stop Kaname from becoming the new parent.

Polychronicon said:
Demcrin said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This.

May be best if Zero never finds out his love was deflowered by one of his most despised enemies though.

I really cannot understand you guys. Are you Yuuki fans? because that is the only way I will understand why you still ship Zero with her. And Im not even talking about the sex scene with Kaname. Im talking about what she has been done to Zero through the WHOLE manga. She leaves him and then she cames back, she is unable to let him go and gives him hope. then she shatters that hope and does what Zero hates the most: behaves like a pureblood by stealing his memories.
For his own sake? Is that supposed to make me laugh? Stealing your memories is like erasing what you are. I have a lot of painful memories and I would never erase them. Our memories are who we are, we lose them, we lose ourselves. Taking away the memories of your most precious person is like taking half of your heart, leaving you incomplete forever. Not saying that Yuuki is not suffering, she is clearly, but she was fucking selfish.
If a person comes back to you ONLY when it doesnt have the other person at her side, that might be love, but clearly she loves the other the most, because she always returns to him.

Now as a Zero ultimate fan, I must say this: Does Zero deserves to be with a girl who is always running to other guy no matter the reason? Does Zero deserves to be with a girl that will only choose him if Kaname dies?
Does he deserves someone that will always have her heart divided and never love him whole heartedly?
Why to put a Zeki End if it has no logic at all? at all????? Yume has more sense into it, even if I really dislike the pairing.
http://shizza24.tumblr.com/post/41276233477/story-of-a-story-suicide
That post resumes Yuuki´s attitudes. Read it if you´re willing to.
I feel sorry for Zero. I know she loves him. And she loves Kaname too. And she clearly made her choice without consulting Zero again, leaving him behind, again. She loves Kaname as a lover. You dont sleep with your brother like that. Also if it was really the case and she ended up loving him as a brother, that would make me hate her more than I do now. Sleeping with someone for pity makes you the worst, so I do hope she sees him as a lover and not a brother, otherwise it will be disgusting. There was a time I liked Yuuki. But her "confusion" let to extreme has been screwing up lives. That makes her disrespectful with other´s feelings.
For those who really understand how painful it is to lose the memories of your most loved one, you´ll understand my point. Its cruel. Zero has been a toy of purebloods all his life, I will rate this manga "1" if it has a Zeki ending. This coming from a Zeki fan who switched to Zero fan only right after Yuuki left with Kaname for the first time. Id rather see him alone forever.

This manga does not have logic at all for a long long time. Matsuri sensei really needs to clear up her ideas or stop being influenced by shitty Twilight.
OrulyonJan 24, 2013 5:06 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 24, 2013 7:35 AM
Oct 2012
Wow I was so surprised about the sex scene, i kinda feel bad for Zero but also relived that his memory's of Yuuki are gone
Jan 24, 2013 8:03 AM

Jun 2009
windeen-windy said:
Angeleyes991 said:

Pretty much agree with most of the above quote.
It's part of the reason I am still holding out a sliver of hope for Zeki. I'm not delusional either >_> There are definitely ways it could work.

Some reasons:
#1) He said; "If you don't know where your heart belongs, I'll show you- if your ok with someone like me" <-- She's a very confused teenager. Now, I'm not saying I agree with what they did. However I can see her deciding that, after that, she didn't love him in that way.

#2) I think she loves Zero as a lover. And Kaname as a brother. It's clear he cares for her but seems to have already given up on her romantically, from my pov anyway.
Mainly what makes me believe this the most is the small convo between page 33 and 34. To me, that sounds like a confused girl in love but no longer sure who she is in love with, or what her feelings for Kaname are. And outside forces aren't helping her confusion any.

#3) Page 40, where the scene that's being talked about most is, the close up of her face looks (to me) like a girl who has had a realization and isn't too happy with it. That could be interpreted any number of ways, I agree.
But that's my take on it. She doesn't look the least bit happy to me, I think she's regretting what she's doing as she's doing it and realizing who she really loves.

#4) Kaname's plan may be to ultimately bite her, and remove her memories of himself, then leave before she wakes up. If he were to do that, I think I may start to love him again. She said it herself, he could have erased her memories of Zero, but in saying that, she might have given him an idea about erasing himself instead, it's just a thought, but one I really love, even though I can already see a few ways that would also turn into a disaster.
The situation she was last in, that would get her to let her guard down completely, even if she decided she loved Zero as a lover, and Kaname as a brother.

I can understand how Zero lovers (Which I am one) can hate her easily for her choices and that's fine, we're all entitled to our opinions. However, I think she shouldn't be hated because she's portrayed as a confused girl. I think Hino is drawing it out far too much honestly though in her attempt to make Yuuki seem real.
When she tries to make things better- she seems to make Yuuki's situation 10 x's worse.
However, I can still see a number of ways each character can change the situation for the better.
I can also see some that would make things appallingly worse.

Until I see her say firmly in a chapter and make the motions to back up what she says, who she loves one way or the other, or until she's dead, or until she does something to make me lose any hope or faith in the character, I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt.
I can't bring myself to like Kaname again. I did once. But he has done very little to make me go back to liking him.
I like Yuuki and Zero both.

But I don't necessarily want to see the characters together as things stand.
I'm just stating my reasoning for not hating or giving up on her.
At the moment, I think pairings of Zero x Yori; Aidou x Yuuki and Kaname x Furnace are more to my liking.... but again, thats just my opinion.... and there is the Zero x Yuuki Pairing that I always loved. That I would only be happy about if it twisted a bit more into something where it would seem natural for them.

I think the fact that Yuki's tears can be interpreted differently is what makes it even more confusing.

When I read it at first I was really confused but now that I thought about it more, it does make sense ...

The whole "sex scene" was not as detailed... Normally when a girl actually gets with their significant other the mangaka makes the moment more... magical??
Jan 24, 2013 9:16 AM

Jun 2012
Dear Yuuki, you're a SLUT. Sorry for misunderstanding you.
Also, Kaname, sorry for misunderstanding you too, you aren't that bad after all...
Although I can't describe how sad I am, after being attatched to Vampire Knight and being a Zero - Zeki fan, I'm just tearing up by just reading this chapter...
It's just that Yuuki acted like such a big slut towards Zero, she was the one that made him wanna hold on to his life and she actually did this thing... Basically and theoretically speaking he has no reason to live now. At least he would think that way, I would never believe that Zero has no reason to live...
Pffft, fml, I'm so sad and angry. Anyways.

My happiness is his unhappiness, and his happiness is my unhappiness.
-- Sankarea
Jan 24, 2013 12:09 PM
Jan 2012
Orulyon said:
Lulexiaa said:
Orulyon said:

She wants to make Kaname human (like her mother did with her, by giving her life to make her human). Like that Yuuki will stop Kaname from becoming the new parent.

Polychronicon said:
Demcrin said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

This.

I really cannot understand you guys. Are you Yuuki fans? because that is the only way I will understand why you still ship Zero with her. And Im not even talking about the sex scene with Kaname. Im talking about what she has been done to Zero through the WHOLE manga. She leaves him and then she cames back, she is unable to let him go and gives him hope. then she shatters that hope and does what Zero hates the most: behaves like a pureblood by stealing his memories.
For his own sake? Is that supposed to make me laugh? Stealing your memories is like erasing what you are. I have a lot of painful memories and I would never erase them. Our memories are who we are, we lose them, we lose ourselves. Taking away the memories of your most precious person is like taking half of your heart, leaving you incomplete forever. Not saying that Yuuki is not suffering, she is clearly, but she was fucking selfish.
If a person comes back to you ONLY when it doesnt have the other person at her side, that might be love, but clearly she loves the other the most, because she always returns to him.

Now as a Zero ultimate fan, I must say this: Does Zero deserves to be with a girl who is always running to other guy no matter the reason? Does Zero deserves to be with a girl that will only choose him if Kaname dies?
Does he deserves someone that will always have her heart divided and never love him whole heartedly?
Why to put a Zeki End if it has no logic at all? at all????? Yume has more sense into it, even if I really dislike the pairing.
That post resumes Yuuki´s attitudes. Read it if you´re willing to.
I feel sorry for Zero. I know she loves him. And she loves Kaname too. And she clearly made her choice without consulting Zero again, leaving him behind, again. She loves Kaname as a lover. You dont sleep with your brother like that. Also if it was really the case and she ended up loving him as a brother, that would make me hate her more than I do now. Sleeping with someone for pity makes you the worst, so I do hope she sees him as a lover and not a brother, otherwise it will be disgusting. There was a time I liked Yuuki. But her "confusion" let to extreme has been screwing up lives. That makes her disrespectful with other´s feelings.
For those who really understand how painful it is to lose the memories of your most loved one, you´ll understand my point. Its cruel. Zero has been a toy of purebloods all his life, I will rate this manga "1" if it has a Zeki ending. This coming from a Zeki fan who switched to Zero fan only right after Yuuki left with Kaname for the first time. Id rather see him alone forever.

This manga does not have logic at all for a long long time. Matsuri sensei really needs to clear up her ideas or stop being influenced by shitty Twilight.

It's hard to put everything together considering the long wait between releases, but wow 0_0....after reading that tumblr yuki recap.......

to put it in a nice way:

- Yuki is a perpetually confused and flip-floppity lover <333

not so nice way:

- Yuki is a two-timing slut

but historically speaking in shoujo mangas, in every love triangle, a relationship can always recover from kisses.....sex, on the other hand, is kind of the ultimate determinant. Considering taking away a girl's first time represents staining her purity, Zeki is done. done. done. done. At this point, I would rather Zero forget about Yuki forever (we know that's not going to happen) and get together with Yori.
Jan 24, 2013 1:34 PM

Apr 2012
LOL, that tumblr read was funny, was laughing the whole time. Exaggerated but true nonetheless.

This is ridiculous. I know the love triangle is the selling-point of the manga, but...I think I would be able to digest this all better if Yuki would just STAY with one. Its clear she loves both, its clear she can't forget one of them, but she has to choose. Choose who she wants to be with more. All she's doing is being intimate with the guy who's closer to her at the time and goes right back to the other guy when one disappears. Even now after their sex scene, it is STILL hinting that Zero has a chance by showing him at the end of the chapter holding his head. I wouldn't be nearly half as appalled at this chapter if it was confirmation that Kaname really will be the end guy, but even now it is still wishy-washy.

Yuki wants to die for Kaname, Kaname wants to die for Yuki. Vampire Knight always has a depressing tone arching over its story, but even the sex scene being this depressing is ridiculous. Their first time giving eachother their love and Yuki is crying, and Yuki/Kaname are planning to die the next day. Lol. Makes me think their thinking "doesn't matter, had sex"

Zero plz, just run away, run as far away as possible.

Jan 24, 2013 2:52 PM

Oct 2008
Did... Yuuki just sleep with Kaname...?
I'm going to be sick. I'm done with this manga.
Stupid girl.
Jan 24, 2013 3:28 PM

Oct 2009
I did not see the sex scene coming.
From the looks of it, a lot of people actually hates Yuuki but I think she's not so bad. I don't have a proper OTP. I am on the whole ZeroxYuukixKaname so yes hate me.
Hopefully, this manga will have a clear ending. It won't be that long until we can see how many chapters are left

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Jan 24, 2013 5:30 PM

Nov 2007
It says final chapter begins! That meas it's ending soon!

Yuuki erased Zero's memory after that and went to Kaname (even this?), after knowing that he was jealous of Aidou bodyguarding Yuuki that he did "that" to him. I don't ship any pairs anymore (that means I don't want Kaname x Yuki either).

I look forward to Zero's (or even Yuuki's) reaction during his next mission.
tsubasaloverJan 25, 2013 3:25 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 24, 2013 5:44 PM
Jan 2013
What the hell just happened, Zeki is now dead. Now I know why a friend of mine truly dislikes Yuki. And Zero really loved her...in a boring kind of way but somehow that´s part of Zero´s charm. Anyway I just hope that Ruka and Kain get together at the end of the manga. The only good thing is that Aidou got some happy news. Can someone tell me what´s going wiht Kaname, is he good or evil???

I´m so shocked right now.
Jan 24, 2013 5:45 PM

Sep 2011
AmrodAegnor said:
I'm disappointed, Hino-sensei.
I'v been saying that with each new installment i read, and each one makes me more and more disappointed than the last

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 24, 2013 5:56 PM

Jul 2010
I always shipped Kaname x Yuuki... But... Wow, I didn't expected that.

Yuuki = SLUT. That's all.
Jan 24, 2013 6:14 PM
Jan 2013
Pandita088 said:
I always shipped Kaname x Yuuki... But... Wow, I didn't expected that.

Yuuki = SLUT. That's all.

It seems that twilight a better story afterall
Jan 24, 2013 6:23 PM

Sep 2011
Ok you know what, after all the time i have spent with this series, after all the bullshit iv let go past me so i may continue reading this drivel......I Think now is the time for me to say this

Fuck this, Yah im done, this series has managed to 1 up itself in terms of awfulness, no matter how bad it got, it always found a way to make itself worse and worse, not just this chapter but the entire series is a fucking mess in terms of writing, plot, characters, atmosphere, relationships, even the art is messy most of the time.

Made all the more worse cause the series had so much going for it at the start, so yah, im done with this piece of shit. I'll probably read it when its done but as of now, this is ranking up there as one of the worst train wrecks i have watched/read since i started my anime/manga reading hobby a couple years back.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 24, 2013 6:39 PM
Jan 2013
I have a feeling Zero will most likely catch Yuuki and Kaname together and his memory will start to come back.

Hope not because that would be a horrible way for him to remember but its just a feeling.
Jan 24, 2013 6:53 PM

Aug 2011
Polychronicon said:
I have a feeling Zero will most likely catch Yuuki and Kaname together and his memory will start to come back.

Hope not because that would be a horrible way for him to remember but its just a feeling.

Ohhh man, that would that be bad. Yuki would really start regretting her decision then.

Jan 24, 2013 7:46 PM

Mar 2011
Well okay then. I think I'm gonna rant a bit.
So Yuuki decides to be "selfless" (haha...) and erases every memory Zero has of her because she knows she causes him pain. I somewhat commend her for that. But if she really thought taking away one of the few people Zero loved was a good choice then...idk. That "girl" is dead anyway.
So after all the bullshit she and her lover/brother/pimp/fiance have caused Zero, I don't think them just simply "leaving him alone" can even make a slight dent in the debt they owe him. But if they promise to GO THE FUCK AWAY FOREVER AND LEAVE ZERO FREAKING ALONE, I can accept that. I don't shit about them anymore, JUST LEAVE ZERO ALONE GODAMMIT, HE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THE CRAP THOSE TWO MELODRAMATIC PUREBLOODED CUNTS PUT HIM THROUGH.
I swear to God, if Yuuki pulls a, "Oh Zero! How could I ever forget you! You hold a special spot in my heart" stunt (AGAIN), I personally loathe/despise/hate/be disgusted with everything that makes her a character.

Jan 24, 2013 10:54 PM

Sep 2011
I really hated this chapter - Like seriously hated it and I waited until I had time at night to devote to reading it and did not check spoilers and I was just hit with true disappointment in every way.
I am ready for Yuuki and Kaname to die together and Zero to rebuild his life and this manga to be over, sorry this manga has really disappointed me, even the sex and love scene in this was badly done - it's just like dead, no romance feeling at all to the art in it just seemed dry and passionless and I know she can actually draw very well, but she drew really badly for those scenes. If the mangaka had done a better job she could have made me feel the romance between them, cause it's not like I hate Kaname, but she did it really badly, was that even a bed scene, it was like nothing.

And the love scene in this is not even written really nicely and lovingly and sexily for Kaname fans either, it's just sad and bittersweet, but not romantic, seriously I was hoping for a lot more of a love scene than just an allusion to the two of them in bed badly drawn. I don't think the mangaka was at her best here, cause the rest of it is at least drawn really well, but that part is not. She could have done a few more pages for the Kaname fans to enjoy but there isn't anything even for them to enjoy here, it's like sour.

If it was going to be Kaname, then why bother us by having kiss scenes with Zero just to turn it around like this. It was a real slap in the face to all us Zero fans, but I guess it frees Zero.

The only good things in this chapter were: Zero forgetting Yuuki, Aidou's father not being dead and reuniting with Aidou ( who was one of my favorite characters and hasn't even shown himself much lately ) and finding out that Kaname wasn't that bad.

However, I have no good feelings for Yuuki at all hurting everyone close to her, including the man who raised her and she just calls him some impersonal title, seemed really cold and disrespectful to the man who raised her as a father and her best friend Zero. Just horrible personality.

Sorry I guess I hope the only way this manga can redeme itself now is to become a true dark tragedy.

The first half of this manga before she turned was just SOOOOO much better than after, I thought it would redeme itself but it's just become a convulted mess.

And this was my very very favorite manga at one time.....

And Yuuki has gone from being a spunky girl to one of the characters I hate in manga, like I seriously wished Zero would pull the trigger and shoot her there.

I just seriously want the deaths to start if this is going to be a tragedy then I am hoping Yuuki dies or they go to the furnace together or something tragic, and it becomes a really bloody massacre - if it is going to go down, it should go down epically with a real bloodbath instead of this slow descent into become manga that goes bad. The only way the mangaka can make it good now is to have them act like REAL vampires and hunters. Let the deaths begin.
Of course this is my opinion since I am a Zero fan, but I don't enjoy this like I used to.
inzarathaJan 24, 2013 11:40 PM
Jan 25, 2013 4:12 AM
Jun 2010
AmrodAegnor said:
I'm disappointed, Hino-sensei. No, actually I'm pissed. Seriously. That was just cruel.

I'm rooting for Yori-chan, she's a good girl. Just not Maria, I don't like her attitude, she's not much better than Yuuki, obsessing over some guy all the time.

Go kill yourself for Kaname, Yuuki. And Kaitou was right, that was the epitome of pureblood selfishness. Well, you reap what you sow.

That's it for me, I'm putting this manga on hold until it's over. I can't stomach the Yume flirting that is about to ensue for dozens of chapters. Again.

Agreed, what a nightmare, cant believe Yuki and kaname are now 100% together and Zero has no memories.
This sucks.

I think I can agree that I dont want to see the Yuki Kaname love fest. No interest in that at all.
SO I dont no if I will read until its finished either. At least that way I can finish it in one swoop rather than painfully wait each month for more Yuki Kaname rubbish.
Jan 25, 2013 4:26 AM
Jan 2013
00kiryu00 said:
Okay seriously... Yuki is an unconsiderate person.. and honestly she's the most dumbest and cruel heroine I have witnessed. Honestly erased Zero's memories and thinking that could "save him" will lead to worst matters.

And also two-timing? WTF. chapter 88- she kisses Zero and dances with him blah blah, then says shes gunna erase his memories..
chapter 89- she erases Zero's memories, and she knew the truth about Kaname and then kisses him too and later have sex with him.

I dont care if she freaking ends up with Kaname or dies, just don't you dare touch or even consider to show your face to Zero, because you are the worst person ever. Zero deserves better than her. I was all out for Zeki ship.. but I lost all my respect to her. Now Yuki Kuran die or have fun eternity with Kaname. Zero can have a yaoi moment with Kaito or he can end up with Yori(IMO she is now my favourite character in this story.. But not sure if she will end up with Zero cause last time I think she started to acknowledge the guy with glasses whos obsessed with Ruka)
[oh and also I don't want Maria to end up with Zero. I really don't like her. She can just go and be with Ichiru in the graveyard or something idk,]
00kiryu00 said:

The Genre is Tragedy, so It will never be fair in all seriousness. It's not technically TWO TIMING, if Zero does not remember her and apparently she broke it off SO Zero won't risk his own life. Yuki is thinking for both of them. Just like is said in one of the previous chapters when Yuki JUST becamea pureblood again, Kaname understood why her heart was divided. Zero never ran away because he will always stand beside her. He was starving, and now he isn't he's so much better now. Leaving the chance that he may never fall to a Level E. Kaname wanted to 'show' Yuki where her heart belongs. So he did. She isn't a bad person. (( Not that I'm being mean xD)) I used to be a Zeki fan...I'm half and half ;-; Zero has such a terrible past and Kaname caused it, but Kaname knows how true lonliness is...GAH It's just really hard. I do agree that I nearly through my table when Yuki erased Zero's memories. That made me really sad...I just hope it won't end in a more tragedy then the story already is.
Jan 25, 2013 4:41 AM

Sep 2008
I dropped this manga, long time ago...
now I saw pictures on tumblr from this chapter and...

THIS IS GREAT!
Zero forget about Yuuki,
so now he can kill her and Kaname without regrets!
and end up with better girl than Yuuki!

I shipped Zeki, even I hated Yuuki, I shipped her with Zero,
because he love her, now when he forget about her
I totally ok with this!
I wish he could find someone better than her and now
when he forget about her can focus and find someone better! *.*

Really! I so happy!
Now Hino-san let somebody to kill Kaname and Yuuki and you can finish this manga already.
Jan 25, 2013 5:16 AM

Jun 2008
I think Im going to state the obvious and say "hey that last scene of Zero with a headache? that means his memories will return sooner or later".
Ive been reading this manga until now for the very reason of Zero being there. I started as a Kaname disliker, to later become as Yuuki disliker and nowadays I dont hate Kaname at all, just Yuuki. I cannot stop but thinking that the Kurans are really selfish. Kaname did what he wanted without telling Yuuki and wants to sacrifice himself for the good of humanity because of the ancestress. Bringing your fiancée to live with you almost two years and then suddenly "oh fuck, I need to push her away and run away after all, all in secrecy!" is a very bad attitude.
"Im glad you chose me" (instead of Zero) said Kaname once. And then he goes and remembers the ancestress and leaves the girl he swore to live with for the eternity since only a pureblood can live that much (Zero will never live as much as a pureblood). But okay.
What really pisses me off is Yuuki. Im not going to repeat everything that was in the link of tumblr I left in my previous post. There is a limit to everything. She already is over the limit.
Zero losing his memories was so painful that I wanted to cry. Loosing your memories is really painful. Now...
If Zero comes to remember her it will be much more painful than it already was because:
- He will see his most precious trying to die FOR his rival.
- He will obviously recall that she ERASED his memories even when he begged with all his heart to keep them.
Another fantastic thing to make Zero suffer more.

And Technically its not cheating but to all those with a little bit of decency:
You dont search for your fiancée, say you belong to him and then kiss other guy.
You dont kiss that guy, say that you love him and then return to your fiancée and go to sleep with him.
There is a thing called "breaking up" (aka, talk to your lover and make things clear, otherwise its considered two-timing).
She never stopped being Kaname´s fiancée. And when she went to Zero, she didnt really "broke up" with Zero.

I bet the end will be Zero remembering everything because, guess what, he is gonna guard the Kurans together with Kaito. Yuuki wants to die, Kaname wants to die...
Now, I think Zero will want to die too when he remembers everything.

Ok, bring it on, the final chapters, Im ready to finish this mexican telenovella.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 25, 2013 6:44 AM
Jan 2013
Off Topic - just spent the best part of an hour trying to make an account to rant and it will STILL be worth it. /rant

Okay, I have read 100's of manga's to do with very serious love triangles such as this, however I have gone out of my way to make a post about this one chapter as it has infuriated me to within an inch of sending my personal opinion to the mangika.

I won't refer to the characters by name because I don't think it makes any difference to that which I am most stressed about. My example is thus, Man A and B both love woman C. This love is amassed through issues with life and issues with themselves. Woman C knows this fact however she has a *double persona*. One of which is a 17 year old woman who up until recently was a human. She is now the 2nd/3rd strongest vampire in current exsistence due to her lineage. These are her personas.

She is fully aware of both Man A and B loving her. For reasons that can only be construed as confusion, she has yet to determine which man will receive her fullest attention. As a woman she has a huge crush on A and a seemingly tsundere relationship with B. As a vampire she is the sister/fiancé of A and now has a questionably close relationship with B as he is turning into a ghoul, perhaps through sympathy or maybe something else.

Now to where my frustrations lie most. As a woman she had the power to love both equally and perhaps through a not so friendly rivalry, A and B could have battled it out to win over said woman. In most love triangles this is cliché but not boring with the right script. However, she is now a vampire, with power no less. Man A is trying to protect her from the pain of being a pureblood whilst also trying to complete a plan to end a war with the humans. Noble. Man B is madly in love with her, despite knowing he is a breed of person who should hunt vampires. Both a gesture of the human heart and the power love. At this point the war between A and B over the vampire female looks interesting, but that is about to end in 1 chapter out of 89.

Forgetting that as a woman she felt love for both A and B, and also forgetting her place as a person, she decides to take action by alterating the stasis quo by removing her presense, forcefully. Forcing it onto a man who did not want to forget. Despicable is one word, but many more I could right save for it not being decent for a forum to read. She then later finds about the intensions of A and in what appears to me a bid to stop him from commiting seppuku admits her love for him and then later beds him.

Infuriating? Not even close. There have been heroines who I have wished would just die. But none have come to close to what I now feel, for Yuuki Kuran. I hope that when Zero regains his memories, the first person he puts a bullet through the head of, is Yuuki. Not out of spite, not out of hatred or anger, but purely for having the arrogance and audacity to take which is not hers. Feelings. Memories. Love. My personal hatred for this woman *and in some parts for the mangika for writing that script* is currently infinite ...
Jan 25, 2013 10:15 AM
Mar 2011
My inner fangirl is singing right now ^.^

Yuuki initiated has re-united with Kaname, who has been revealed to be NOT EVIL (I called it ^.^ though the part about Aido-dono being alive came as a pleasant surprise to me) and that everything he has been doing he has been doing for Yuuki (I called that one too ^.^), and Yuuki initiated a kiss with Kaname o.o

She's gotten so bold with him, that kiss and how she spoke to him it's clear now that she definitely sees him as her equal. And then the sex scene (and no this doesn't make Yuuki a slut or a whore as that would imply that she is selling her body for money a.k.a. prostitution also Kaname is the ONLY guy she has slept with as of yet in the manga), I know some people have said it doesn't really feel magical but when I went back and looked at the toning and paneling I have to say I disagree, it is magical but at the same time sad (hence Yuuki crying) because both plan to sacrifice themselves for the other.

Now flipping back to Yuuki stealing Zero's memories, I have never liked Zero but I do feel a bit sorry for him in this case. Yuuki didn't have the right to steal his memories of her but at the same time I can understand Yuuki's line of thinking. Zero was already insatiably thirsty because of her, and that's when she's alive and there to help him, but if she sacrifices herself like she plans to there will be no way to sate his thirst, he will basically be starving until the day she dies. She did him a kindness. And it wasn't like she didn't feel guilt or sorrow about it, she cried over him when she had finished.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next, the next chapter can't come soon enough.
Jan 25, 2013 2:32 PM
Dec 2012
5+ chapters and story destroyed in 1 chapter...

Yuuki really needs to wake up and realize that Zero was (still barely clinging onto the two of them getting together) the better choice. He was always by her side loyally, defied the hunter lineage within him countless times, gave her his blood to quench her thirst, and even offered her his life, which she cruelly at this point refused to take yet what does she do? She takes memories that belong to the human Yuuki and Zero not her as well as running back to her obsession (Kaname). Honestly Zero was far better for her as when she was with him and away from Kaname she actually stood on her own feet (a little but still there) as opposed to Kaname where she's constantly coddled and told/suggested/manipulated into doing what Kaname deems good for her.

There is no logic or reasoning to her running to Kaname and sleeping with him to make up her mind. Is she a whore, slut, or whatever? No but she's also not very bright and needs a lot of mental help.

I hate Kaname not for being with Yuuki but just because of his personality. He should have sent her away rather than indulging her insanity but like the idiot he is he took her in.

At this point I want Zero to use the Blood Rose to kill him in front of Yuuki and let her live with the consequences of what she caused to happen. I'll keep reading but by far this was a very poor decision on Hino's part.
Don't fall for a pretty face but for a good heart. Cherish the one whom you turn to when your heart is shattered to pieces. Love is earned not given as such should be rarely spoken of so as to not diminish it.
Fav ships:
Jan 25, 2013 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
Dafuq!!!!! Now its your turn to go away 'YUKI' far away for everyone's bliss!!!
Yeah!
This Manga will certainly turn into a Wannabe-Confusing-Two-timer Josei or something
else (sarcasm)!
Yet I will keep reading for that the manga ends soon (i hope).
Jan 25, 2013 3:06 PM
Mar 2011
ragingx said:

Yuuki really needs to wake up and realize that Zero was (still barely clinging onto the two of them getting together) the better choice. He was always by her side loyally, defied the hunter lineage within him countless times, gave her his blood to quench her thirst, and even offered her his life, which she cruelly at this point refused to take yet what does she do? She takes memories that belong to the human Yuuki and Zero not her as well as running back to her obsession (Kaname). Honestly Zero was far better for her as when she was with him and away from Kaname she actually stood on her own feet (a little but still there) as opposed to Kaname where she's constantly coddled and told/suggested/manipulated into doing what Kaname deems good for her.

There is no logic or reasoning to her running to Kaname and sleeping with him to make up her mind. Is she a whore, slut, or whatever? No but she's also not very bright and needs a lot of mental help.

I hate Kaname not for being with Yuuki but just because of his personality. He should have sent her away rather than indulging her insanity but like the idiot he is he took her in.

At this point I want Zero to use the Blood Rose to kill him in front of Yuuki and let her live with the consequences of what she caused to happen. I'll keep reading but by far this was a very poor decision on Hino's part.

I disagree with Zero being the better choice, Kaname has also done plenty for Yuuki as this chapter fully explained. He's thrown himself down in the dirt for her, pretending to kill someone to push her away so that she wouldn't be hurt by his actions. He wanted to protect her from the moment he laid eyes on her when she was born. It's also not what he "deems good for her" what Kaname does he does for her safety. She has also stood on her own feet in this chapter when she kissed Kaname and told him off for lying to her all this time, not to mention several chapters back when she yelled at him because she thought he did something to Ruka and when she took the artemis and left the manor. There's also the way Zero treated her in the past. All three of the main characters have flaws in the way that they treat each other (one of the things I like about this manga, it actually provides a human element rather than the perfection you find in other shoujo manga) I also disagree with him being her "obsession" if that's the case then Yuuki is Zero's "obsession" because the situation is no different.

As for there being no logical reasoning to her running to Kaname and sleeping with him to make up her mind. First of all she cares about Kaname this was established a long time ago in the manga and now she finds out he only pretended to kill Aido-dono but that he plans to sacrifice himself naturally she is going to want to be with him, especially after being away from him for so long. As for her sleeping with him to make up her mind, those were Kaname's words, not her's and she IS Kaname's fiance as she reminded Zero 2-3 chapters back, how does sleeping with your fiance make you a slut or a whore?

I also don't get how you say Kaname should have sent Yuuki away. She's crying and clinging to him and is really emotional would you turn someone out like that? And it's not "insanity" she wants to be with Kaname right now and he wants to be with her, he loves her if you haven't figured that out already.
Jan 25, 2013 3:50 PM
Dec 2012
Narutowolf77 said:
ragingx said:

I disagree with Zero being the better choice, Kaname has also done plenty for Yuuki as this chapter fully explained. He's thrown himself down in the dirt for her, pretending to kill someone to push her away so that she wouldn't be hurt by his actions. He wanted to protect her from the moment he laid eyes on her when she was born. It's also not what he "deems good for her" what Kaname does he does for her safety. She has also stood on her own feet in this chapter when she kissed Kaname and told him off for lying to her all this time, not to mention several chapters back when she yelled at him because she thought he did something to Ruka and when she took the artemis and left the manor. There's also the way Zero treated her in the past. All three of the main characters have flaws in the way that they treat each other (one of the things I like about this manga, it actually provides a human element rather than the perfection you find in other shoujo manga) I also disagree with him being her "obsession" if that's the case then Yuuki is Zero's "obsession" because the situation is no different.

As for there being no logical reasoning to her running to Kaname and sleeping with him to make up her mind. First of all she cares about Kaname this was established a long time ago in the manga and now she finds out he only pretended to kill Aido-dono but that he plans to sacrifice himself naturally she is going to want to be with him, especially after being away from him for so long. As for her sleeping with him to make up her mind, those were Kaname's words, not her's and she IS Kaname's fiance as she reminded Zero 2-3 chapters back, how does sleeping with your fiance make you a slut or a whore?

I also don't get how you say Kaname should have sent Yuuki away. She's crying and clinging to him and is really emotional would you turn someone out like that? And it's not "insanity" she wants to be with Kaname right now and he wants to be with her, he loves her if you haven't figured that out already.

All that Kaname has done is more for his own goals than for hers. Everything he's done was without her asking him to this isn't for her its for him. He wants to die but uses her as an excuse to continue to live rather than just dying. Kissing Kaname is not standing up to him telling him what he did was wrong and that if they were to pursue a relationship it'd take time for her to forgive him thats her standing up to him. She literally forgave him for all he's done just because a few things were lies, this isn't normal and is her yet again going into obsession/idolizing mode. Zero treated her as an equal and as such called her out on things she did that were stupid or showed her his frustration as you would to someone that is close to you. Can you perceive Zero as having an obsession? Sure, except oh right he doesn't just accept whatever she does by her word alone. He's made her feel responsible for her actions not coddled her.

To elaborate on the obsession: she is constantly running back to Kaname without a single thought or resistance as if he is a saint. She constantly ignores anything Zero does for her when Kaname is around because she's in obsession mode.

Yes, she cares about him but running to him out of nowhere and sleeping with him only 1 chapter after finding out that he's only responsible for 3/4ths of the b.s. going on rather than all, thats just insane. I said she isn't a slut, whore, or etc and that fiance b.s. is a shield as she has shown repeatedly that she isn't solidly in love with just Kaname. And that still wouldn't make her actions sane considering just a few chapters ago she was going to kill him.

Yes I would have sent her away, is taking advantage of her in that state better? She's in no state to decide anything at that point. Kaname has a very twisted form of love for her: Do as I suggest or say for your own good; I'll kill people for you even if you never asked me to; Come to my bed after having gone through a traumatic event like erasing Zero's memories of her.

The story should've just continued on the track it was going instead of this complete b.s. 180 turn from the previous chapter. Saying this shows how much I disagree with the chapter as I have a rule about not insulting another writer's work as I understand that its that writer's story but this is just too far.
ragingxJan 25, 2013 4:45 PM
Don't fall for a pretty face but for a good heart. Cherish the one whom you turn to when your heart is shattered to pieces. Love is earned not given as such should be rarely spoken of so as to not diminish it.
Fav ships:
Jan 25, 2013 4:20 PM

Aug 2009
Orulyon said:

So.. in the end... this anime is just DOOMED to having a happy, perfect ending right? T__T </3
Jan 25, 2013 6:05 PM
Jan 2013
I hope Zero keeps Yuuki from killing herself for Kaname who already plans to kill himself.

It'd be overly sad if it ends with Zero being alone again.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.