Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2012 1:17 PM

Jan 2011
Debating whether to start on One Piece or Gintama for the summer. But a lot of people have told me that OP is much better, but Gintama is #1, sooooo...? What do you guys think? ;)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 4, 2012 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't seen One Piece but even I can tell you they're different kinds of shows. If you want more action and plot, watch OP, if you want comedy with occasional action watch Gintama.
Jul 4, 2012 10:16 PM

May 2008
I picked up Gintama a few days ago and it's the best show i have watched for years.

Definetely "better" than One Piece, in my book anyways. It's a rollercoaster of crazy laughter and serious tears. It doesn't take itself seriously.

My advice, if you want to decide whether to watch Gintama or not based on one episode, watch the first episode of season 5.

As for One Piece, i dropped it (around 300 i think) eventually due to senseless Power-Up and i didn't like the style direction and all it was going towards.
Jul 4, 2012 10:22 PM

Sep 2011
Oh come on what the fuck, Why make this seriously?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 4, 2012 10:24 PM

Apr 2012
This is the most retarded fucking thread, its like asking "Is a episodic comedy anime better than a non episodic Adventure/action/comedy?" they both don't even relate at all, one is set in Edo age kinda sorta with aliens, and one is set in a world full of pirates. They both barely have anything to do with each other, the anwsers will just be what people enjoyed more so my anwser is One Piece.
Jul 4, 2012 10:28 PM

Apr 2012
Also posting this in a Gintama season 2 thread will get you obvious Gintama anwsers lol.
@domdom skipping episodes is just retarded, I'll do the same then

Skip all the way to episode 377 and base what you like better off of that.
Jul 4, 2012 10:38 PM

May 2008
Monkey__D__Luffy said:
Also posting this in a Gintama season 2 thread will get you obvious Gintama anwsers lol.

Butthurt much?
Jul 4, 2012 10:39 PM

Mar 2009
I think both are good for comedy but Gintama is better. Its randomness is awesome.
Jul 4, 2012 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
domdom said:
Monkey__D__Luffy said:

Butthurt much?
one guy talking sense here, and your calling him butthurt, , sight logic is dying day by day

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 4, 2012 10:52 PM

May 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
domdom said:
Monkey__D__Luffy said:

Butthurt much?
one guy talking sense here, and your calling him butthurt, , sight logic is dying day by day

Well, if this is "the most retarded fucking thread", why do you have to post in it?
Just saying.
Jul 4, 2012 11:02 PM

Sep 2011
domdom said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
domdom said:
Monkey__D__Luffy said:

Butthurt much?

Well, if this is "the most retarded fucking thread", why do you have to post in it?
Just saying.
to tell you not to make these damn threads thats why, We see this same shitty thread all the time almost every other week just for this comparison but we see these threads tillions of times for anime in general, there is a reason they always get closed down and why everyone comes in and says they are moronic.
JizzyHitlerJul 4, 2012 11:05 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 4, 2012 11:03 PM

Feb 2012
Gintama is for randomness action/arc and one of the things i adore about it though, is there's always a message at the end of an arc/episode. Onepiece for more serious plot/action and honestly i just read the manga. I'm sure both are hillarious shounen anime.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
domdom said:
Monkey__D__Luffy said:

Butthurt much?

Lolz..
Jul 4, 2012 11:04 PM

Aug 2010
There is no better one.. It's all about opinions. Anyways I love them both equally and they are both great in their own ways.
Jul 4, 2012 11:27 PM

May 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
[...] We see this same shitty thread all the time almost every other week just for this comparison but we see these threads tillions of times for anime in general, there is a reason they always get closed down and why everyone comes in and says they are moronic.

Maybe there is a connection.

But to be fair...
Jul 5, 2012 12:34 AM

Nov 2010
ive watched almost 500 eps of One Piece, its still good but Gintama is on another level. IMO
Jul 5, 2012 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
You should ask those who watched enough of OP and Gintama and hear what they say. The OP fanbase is tremenduous, and most of them worship it. Look at this guy who just posted here:

Monkey__D__Luffy said:
This is the most retarded fucking thread, its like asking "Is a episodic comedy anime better than a non episodic Adventure/action/comedy?" they both don't even relate at all, one is set in Edo age kinda sorta with aliens, and one is set in a world full of pirates. They both barely have anything to do with each other, the anwsers will just be what people enjoyed more so my anwser is One Piece.

If you check his profile, you can see that hes a big fan of OP
this is what it looked like when i checked it:

The fact that he calls Gintama an "episodic comedy anime" proves that he only watched few episodes of Gintama and hasn't reached the more serious dramatic arcs. He is judging Gintama when he only saw 30 of 252 episodes, his answer isn't very credible.

My suggestion is that you watch both and see for yourself. But preferably OP before Gintama since after watching Gintama you might not be able to get back to OP (thats why i dropped OP at around episode 450 after watching Gintama)
Jul 5, 2012 8:55 AM
Oct 2011
Both start kinda weak, Gintama's first 50 episodes are comedy only (they're good though), after that (so I heard) it gets way better. On the other hand One Piece starts good for 60 episodes, then comes 2 average sagas until ep.227, after that things get better and better as it goes on. For me the rankings for OP went from a 6 in the first 227 episodes to 8 in the next saga, to a 9 in the war saga, and I'm considering raising it to a 10. also if you like Naruto or Bleach you'll probably like One Piece too, One Piece is way better than both of them in the story part though.

I'd say start with One Piece, because there are lots of references in Gintama about One Piece, or while watching One Piece watch an episode or 2 aday from Gintama.

and guys chill out he's just asking which serie to watch first..
Candor123Jul 5, 2012 9:03 AM
Jul 5, 2012 1:34 PM
Oct 2011
Apples and oranges, you can't really compare the two.

Just like the guy above said, if you plan to watch both, definitely watch One Piece first, Gintama has quite a few references to One Piece which are hilarious... if you've seen One Piece. Othwerwise you probably won't be rolling on the floor laughing your ass off as much as you could have.

calvinklein said:

Lolz..

Lol, you're forgetting one:

Man I loved that episode. It was one of the earlier ones that was actually good.

Someguy832Jul 5, 2012 1:40 PM
Jul 6, 2012 12:07 AM

Nov 2010
Maybe you should actually watch Gintama first, Gintama has a lot of references every episode to other anime, japanese celebrities, japanes stories and culture. It sounds kind of weird to watch a 550 + series just to get like 6 jokes.

And you cannot compare since they are different genres, Gintama is a comedy with some good action arcs every 20 or 30 episodes, and One Piece is an action, adventure, fantasy anime with some comedy. It would be easier to ask whether you want to watch a laid back comedy mostly episodic anime with good action when it does have it, or go on a thrilling adventure in a fantasy world which has a good blend of comedy.
Jul 6, 2012 3:03 PM

Aug 2008
^What this guy said.

In any case, why not watch them both? Granted, I'm starting One Piece but have seen a lot of Gintama. Gintama is not an anime you need to marathon to fully enjoy (I actually find spacing the episodes I watch out to keep it fresh and hilarious). I also get the sense One Piece is an anime you can put on and off and not miss much as long as you still enjoy it when you come back to it without feeling lost.
Jul 7, 2012 4:20 AM

Jun 2011
well...they're my favs so i dont really know wich is the best. but like they said above, start with one piece and then watch gintama to laugh alot with his epic parodies
Jul 14, 2012 8:24 PM

Jan 2011
Aw man, I'm late. But for all those idiots who complain and ask why I made this, why post your useless comments in the first place? Way to be hypocrites, dumb***es! And for that poster who said I'll only get one answer 'cause I posted on the Gintama boards, I guess you're wrong. :) So next time if you come across another similar thread, don't waste yours or the thread-maker's time. :) kthnxbai

And for those that actually cut the BS and gave an opinion, thanks! I decided to start on OP, and I'll move to Gintama when I get bored. :)
Jul 15, 2012 2:10 AM
Oct 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
It sounds kind of weird to watch a 550 + series just to get like 6 jokes.

I never said he had to watch ALL episodes of One Piece you know.
He should watch One Piece first, and then after a few dozens of episodes watch Gintama simultaneity.
If you're planning to watch both then might as well.

Btw, I really don't suggest droping One Piece once you get bored, as it gets much better later on.
Same goes for Gintama.
Jul 15, 2012 8:26 AM

Jul 2010
Exkalibur said:
I decided to start on OP, and I'll move to Gintama when I get bored. :)

If you ever plan to watch Gintama, might as well watch some old classics beforehand like DBZ, Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya, and even Star Wars! Gintama's mangaka (Sorachi) adds a lot of references, and knowing them adds to more laughter and enjoyment.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Jul 15, 2012 11:15 AM

Nov 2010
Someguy832 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
It sounds kind of weird to watch a 550 + series just to get like 6 jokes.

I never said he had to watch ALL episodes of One Piece you know.
He should watch One Piece first, and then after a few dozens of episodes watch Gintama simultaneity.
If you're planning to watch both then might as well.

Btw, I really don't suggest droping One Piece once you get bored, as it gets much better later on.
Same goes for Gintama.

Yeah but the way you said it, you kinda did

Someguy832 said:
Apples and oranges, you can't really compare the two.

Just like the guy above said, if you plan to watch both, definitely watch One Piece first, Gintama has quite a few references to One Piece which are hilarious... if you've seen One Piece. Othwerwise you probably won't be rolling on the floor laughing your ass off as much as you could have.

I didn't see anything about watching them simultaneously, And maybe he doesn't want to watch two long series at once, Gintama has thousands of jokes in the anime, and only 5 are one piece jokes. He doesn't only have to watch gintama once i still enjoy it and find new references and ive rewatched it like 3 times.
Jul 15, 2012 3:05 PM

Mar 2012
They are both good, but if you really want to get entertain in every single episode, I think Gintama would be a right choice.

In all honesty, I like One Piece better than Gintama. One Piece has a unique setting, and without a doubt, one of the best Shounen of all time.

Usually of course, most long running series, the first 100 episodes are usually not that "epic" as what people think, but as you keep watching and watching, it goes better and better. The latest (manga latest) is right now, damn epic, that every chapter I want to know the next.

Most characters in One Piece are likeable and cant hate.

As for Gintama, I recommend it also, but watch One Piece first since Gintama has full of parodies about One Piece. If you think 500+ episodes is too long, try reading the Manga, in my opinion, the manga has a more epic feeling than in the anime.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jul 16, 2012 9:55 PM

May 2012
If you're talking about comedy, than Gintama is totally on whole another level. No anime can beat them in term of comedy. But if you're talking about action and adventure, Gintama kinda even with One Piece.
Jul 17, 2012 5:41 AM

Oct 2010
Gintama is like Hollywood, trying to entertain people every episode. Also in time
about 100+ episodes the characters are just playing the rolls for a type of scene,
and they just pop up in the background and doing things "out of character. But it's still
watchable and entertaining, you will have a good laugh by watching Gintama. It's not
about the samurai or the condition of Japan in modern Edo period occupied by the Amanto, it's all a setting for the stories to unfold. And after 150+ eps it's not about
odd jobs anymore, I can't remember a job at yorozuya after 150+ eps.
And for One Piece, it's about pirates and a man who wants to be the pirate king,
it's a serious show different than Gintama (I'm not saying it's better or worse), it has
a setting (some kind of medieval world), a story, a plot and a final goal. Yes it has
comedy but in a way that people who watch this kind of show would understand.
I hope I made myself clear.
In my AnimeList: Gintama - 8, One Piece - 10. And I watched 240+ episodes of
Gintama and 350+ episodes of One Piece (I know what I'm talking about).
Jul 17, 2012 3:25 PM
Mar 2012
No offence but these people are right, it is a stupid thread. Especially when you are asking this only in the Gintama section. No need to start insulting because if it was any other anime forum this thread would have long been erased and you would even get banned. I'll answer your question from my point of view since I've been watching and rewatching completely these series for years now, I also read the mangas. I would give Gintama a 9 and OP an 8.
Gintama's humor is incredible, and when there is a fighting arc, you know it's gonna be intense. OP can be really funny sometimes, mostly because of the things luffy says and does (for example his fishman and the santoryo insult) but most of the time the humor can't be considered special, the fights are also really good, although I'm more interested in strong people fighting which rarely occurs, even the war wasn't really a "war", you would see this guy attacking that guy, a scene that lasts less than 10sec, and then you would only see them again after few episodes clashing or attacking others, again less than 10 sec. But sometimes you get some nice fights like ace vs blackbeard.
Now when I rewatch a series, I start to pay more attention to them and notice some flaws, as a consequence I don't like them as much as before. Gintama is the exception, no matter how many times I watched it, my interest didn't drop lower. But for OP, it was really harsh for me, there were some characters that would annoy me each episode, I started to ask myself lots of question about the fights like how did he dodge this? how did he survive this? but even with all of that I still like the series.
I gladely follow Gintama because you can't really predict it, it's made of one chapter stories and intense arcs so it's chapter can be special . OP chapters are also great, usually a lot happens (it's not like bleach which takes only 2min to read) but the fact that arcs last one year each makes it really hard to follow especially when you are looking for many answers like what happened to the supernovas, what's their new bounty, who are the new warlords, admirals etc
I like both series, but for me Gintama is better
Jul 17, 2012 3:28 PM

Dec 2009
Cresando said:
If you're talking about comedy, than Gintama is totally on whole another level. No anime can beat them in term of comedy. But if you're talking about action and adventure, Gintama kinda even with One Piece.

Well opinions..... But that comment is incorrect.
Jul 19, 2012 3:37 PM

Jan 2011
Shaduge said:
...because if it was any other anime forum this thread would have long been erased and you would even get banned.

Why-th's it so taboo to ask which is more enjoyable? -_-
Seriously, enlighten me, 'cause I have no idea.
Are you saying I could find this same question elsewhere? Is that why? 'Cause I couldn't through Google. Or are you saying that it's because it's in the wrong forum? I just recently realized that the CC board would have been better, but banning's a little too harsh for such a simple mistake.
Jul 19, 2012 5:12 PM

Nov 2010
Exkalibur said:
Shaduge said:
...because if it was any other anime forum this thread would have long been erased and you would even get banned.

Are you saying I could find this same question elsewhere? Is that why? 'Cause I couldn't through Google. Or are you saying that it's because it's in the wrong forum? I just recently realized that the CC board would have been better, but banning's a little too harsh for such a simple mistake.

I think he means that you didn't ask which is more enjoyable, you asked which is better as your topic, which would spark a argument about which is better even though they are two different genres of anime so it's hard to compare them. And that you asked it on the Gintama board so you are more likely to get a for gintama answer. And some people get angry a lot on this site and say people should get banned just for having a different opinion than them, just ignore him. And there are recommendation clubs which could help you.
Jul 19, 2012 5:15 PM
Apr 2009
Gintama, One Piece start falling after a while.

Gintama has nearly non-stop greatness episode to episode.

If you're not watching any other anime(If you're just watching airing ones) you could start both of them.
Jul 19, 2012 5:19 PM
Mar 2011
not in a million life times
If you're not watching any other anime(If you're just watching airing ones) you could start both of them.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 19, 2012 9:23 PM

Jan 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Exkalibur said:
Shaduge said:

I think he means that you didn't ask which is more enjoyable, you asked which is better as your topic, which would spark a argument about which is better even though they are two different genres of anime so it's hard to compare them. And that you asked it on the Gintama board so you are more likely to get a for gintama answer. And some people get angry a lot on this site and say people should get banned just for having a different opinion than them, just ignore him. And there are recommendation clubs which could help you.

Ah, clears up everything. So bottom line: he, along with his other friends, are just douche bags. Gotcha! Thanks a bunch eh! :)
Sep 4, 2012 2:28 AM
Sep 2012
lol guys clearly OP is trolling. He know that OP is the best but dont want to admit because of his weird tastes and fetishes and made this thread in Gintama section to satisy his inner self, by listening to these very few fans of Gintama and sleep at night peacefully. What a loser. Why dont you post this thread in One Piece section?

Btw I became a huge fan of Gintama recently, its one of the best works ever created. But don't compare it to One Piece.
Sep 4, 2012 4:02 PM

Sep 2012
I registered just to say the following op

i have been watching one piece for almost 2 years now and i picked up gintama about 3 month ago i was recently watching the newest episode of one piece and i could barely get through it ,

just as everyone said if you want an episodic comedy then watch Gintama

if you want an action/fantasy/adventure anime then watch one piece

but in my opinion gintama was more enjoyable
Sep 4, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2007
Both shows are amazing. I have seen the first 50+ episodes of one piece and put it on hiatus because of life/school/etc. OP is so addicting that I dare you to catch up with the weekly episodes because I have friends who bite their nails off waiting for it every week to come out!

Like everyone is saying, Gintama and One Piece are two completely different kind of shows even though they are both action/shounen/comedy genre anime. They don't compare. Gintama is more of a parody. But it is still a super shounen show because of the action and adventure it comes with in number of arcs from time to time.

I saw 199 episodes of Gintama and 51 episodes of Gintama' and willing to watch another 205 episodes to say I am ready for another 245 episodes and would probably still ask for more. Gintama is not just good, it is that good. This is coming from someone who has been watching anime for more than 17 years now and seen 500+ shows.

You may be surprised, I initially started watching Gintama out of curiosity and kind of anguish wanting to know why it leapfrogged Clannad AS in MAL ranking back then, yes, a Clannatard here, who thought the ranking was a 1st of April prank. I hated myself to the point I was pushing myself to enjoy it. And then, before I knew it, I laughed to the point my stomach ached, I cried to the point I could taste my teardrops. I fell in love with it. You watch episode 40-42 (Umibozu arc) and come back if you haven't fallen in love with this anime. Unfortunately for you, you won't be coming back, because by that time, you would be under the spell of Sorachi Hideaki, more of a magician than a mangaka.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 4, 2012 7:15 PM
Apr 2011
Don't watch episode one of Gintama' until you've watched up to around episode 500 of One Piece. I was super thankful I was a One Piece fan when I saw that episode as I was able to roar the loudest laughs I will ever roar in my life.
Though that's a lie. I've laughed just as hard many many times while watching Gintama. Particularly an episode where the crew gets locked in an elevator. The line 'ano hi no honou' is now a cue to smile and giggle for me. :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2012 7:18 PM

Nov 2010
makoa69 said:
Don't watch episode one of Gintama' until you've watched up to around episode 500 of One Piece. I was super thankful I was a One Piece fan when I saw that episode as I was able to roar the loudest laughs I will ever roar in my life.

Watch 500 episodes of one anime to make 1 episode of another anime extra funny?
Sep 4, 2012 8:44 PM
Sep 2012
Sep 4, 2012 9:28 PM
Apr 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
makoa69 said:

lol If you put it that way it sounds like a bad idea huh. :P
It's all good though, since One Piece is great. Even without Gintama making hilarious references I'd still recommend watching One Piece.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2012 9:07 AM

Nov 2010
makoa69 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
makoa69 said:

lol If you put it that way it sounds like a bad idea huh. :P
It's all good though, since One Piece is great. Even without Gintama making hilarious references I'd still recommend watching One Piece.

It is good to have a bit of OP knowledge before watching Gintama because they make plenty of references to OP that are obviously a lot funnier if you understand them.
Sep 7, 2012 9:20 AM

Jun 2012
It is good to have a bit of knowledge about a lot of anime before watching Gintama, and I agree it's funnier when you get the references. But Gintama is still incredibly hilarious, even when there are some jokes that you don't get.

I'm certainly not being objective here, because Gintama is my second favourite anime of all time, but I think you'd have more fun watching Gintama than OP.
OP is great, but (that's my very own opinion, people, I'm not saying it's the universal truth) I think it's far better as a manga than as an anime. (I actually dropped the OP anime...)
Gintama on the other hand, is one of the best anime adaptation I've seen. The seiyuu (especially sugita, of course<3) are doing an amazing job, and the anime is 5 times funnier than the manga, which was already the funniest manga I've ever read...

Of course it's like all anime, you have to get hooked first. Maybe you'll never find it that great and you'll wonder why some people get so excited about it... BUT if you get hooked, oh boy! You'll never get rid of that addiction ever again. :D

So yeah, to get back on subject, Gintama>OP imo, but OP is great too, you should watch/read both anyway. ^^
Pebble_Sep 7, 2012 9:29 AM

Sep 7, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2010
Fuzzx said:

It is good to have a bit of OP knowledge before watching Gintama because they make plenty of references to OP that are obviously a lot funnier if you understand them.

I know that, all I am saying is Gintama references a lot of stuff, One Piece, Bleach, DBZ, doreamon, jojo, hunter x hunter, a whole lot more old anime, a whole bunch of japanese celebrities, and old tv shows, japanese folklore.

Thats atleast 1,500 anime episodes and a whole bunch of japanese tv and books about folklore or fairytales.

So rather than watching a whole year worth of stuff to get the full meaing of the thousands of Gintama jokes, you can just rewatch when your knowledge of japan and anime is a little higher.

Actually learning some basic japanese to understand all the puns might be a better way to spend your time.
Sep 7, 2012 8:12 PM
Sep 2012
One Piece is the best Shonen/Manga/Anime of all time.
Sep 9, 2012 7:17 AM

Mar 2012
G-5 said:

No.
End Zionazism
Sep 13, 2012 4:58 AM

May 2012
G-5 said:

To make it more precise, one of the best..

By the way, it depend on your personal preferences. Personally, both are good but personally i like Gintama as it's more relaxing while One Piece has all the suspense and action you needed in an anime.
Sep 24, 2012 10:16 AM
Apr 2011
One piece has been sucking lately. After Oda took like a month off and time jumped two years the manga has become One Piece Shippuden. It's still better than Naruto tho.
Sep 25, 2012 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
G-5 said:

Yes, I don't consider Gintama a "Shonen".

I can safely say most OP watchers are shounen fanboys, that isn't the case for Gintama at least
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 22, 2011

93 by RKASHYAP621 »»
May 27, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Aug 8, 2011

153 by RKASHYAP621 »»
May 23, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Aug 1, 2011

88 by RKASHYAP621 »»
May 23, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 18, 2011

140 by RKASHYAP621 »»
May 22, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tthammy - Jun 2, 2011

233 by RKASHYAP621 »»
May 17, 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.