Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2008 7:40 PM

Feb 2008
You can reply to this thread by telling us that most highly anticipated game you've been drooling to get your hands on for a long time..explain which game and why you want it so badly..

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 29, 2008 7:54 PM

Feb 2008
hmm the only ones I can think of that I really want are soul calibur 4 for ps3 and final fantasy 13 and versus 13. only because soul calibur is an awesome fighting game and ff kicks buttocks.
Jun 29, 2008 9:04 PM

Apr 2008
Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII oh and Kingdom Hearts 3, altough I dont have PS3 on my hands...... *sob*
Jun 29, 2008 9:47 PM

Mar 2008
FFXIII and FFXIII Versus, KH Birth by Sleep and KH 358/2, Lego Batman, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, Rune Factory 2, Rune Factory Frontier
Jun 29, 2008 11:21 PM

Nov 2007
There are way too many games I want to get. >_<

Wii Games:
1. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Namco)
-Because I am already obsessed with this game and I love Tales games in general

2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (SE)
-This game looks like a lot of fun. I really like the more adult approach SE is taking with this. It shows some promise.

3. Okami (Capcom)
-I have the original on the PS2 and want to try it out on the Wii.

4. Fragile (Namco)
-I like the idea of an exploration RPG. I was originally interested in Baroque for the same reason, but I got discouraged with it for several reasons. Fragile reminds me of Baroque without all the things I don't like about Baroque.

5.Rune Factory Frontier (Natsume)
-I like Rune Factory and always thought it should be on a console.

6. Arc Rising Fantasia
-Because I want more RPGs for my Wii and I like dragons XD

DS Games:
1. Final Fantasy IV (SE)
-I played the GBA version but never got to finish it.

2. Tales of Innocence (Namco)
-I like Tales games. I have a DS. 'nuff said

3. Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness (Natsume)
-I like HM and I like the anime style that IoH contains

4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (SE)
-I haven't played KH2, but I've always been interested in Organization XIII. Not sure if I'll get this right away though.

5. World Destruction (Sega)
-The whole idea of destroying a world is completely ironic to me, and I find that really amusing. I also like the character designs and the cast that is working on it.

6. Rune Factory 2 (Natsume)
-I'm sorta interested, but I didn't like a lot of things about the previous RF DS game. Neverless, I love HM games.

PSP Games:
1. Tales of Destiny 2
2. Tales of Eternia
3. Tales of Phantasia
-I am getting a PSP solely for Tales games, so these games are a must.

4. Star Ocean remakes (maybe)
-I want more American games for my PSP, so yeah

5. KH: Birth by Sleep (maybe)
-see above
federJul 4, 2008 7:53 AM
Jun 30, 2008 8:53 AM

Feb 2008
If I ever get a psp then final fantasy dissidia and kingdom hearts birth by sleep
Jun 30, 2008 11:09 AM

Nov 2007
Sakana17 said:
If I ever get a psp then final fantasy dissidia and kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Is that one coming for the PSP? I didn't even realize...
Guess I'll have to check it out then. I don't currently have a PSP, but I'm planning on getting one for Christmas.
Jun 30, 2008 2:36 PM

Feb 2008
feder said:
Sakana17 said:

Guess I'll have to check it out then. I don't currently have a PSP, but I'm planning on getting one for Christmas.

yeah Kh: BBS is for the psp.
Jun 30, 2008 6:35 PM

Nov 2007
Sakana17 said:
feder said:
Sakana17 said:

yeah Kh: BBS is for the psp.

Oh, no, I meant Dissidia. ^^;;
Jul 1, 2008 7:14 AM

Feb 2008
ha i wasnt sure which one you were talking about. bt yeah dissidia is for psp. looks awesome though, 10 playable characters not counting their villain counterparts is what I've heard.
Jul 1, 2008 3:54 PM
Jun 2008
FFVII: Crisis Core for PSP...need to get one of those. Also FFXIII and Kingdom Hearts 3
Jul 1, 2008 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
Sakana17 said:
ha i wasnt sure which one you were talking about. bt yeah dissidia is for psp. looks awesome though, 10 playable characters not counting their villain counterparts is what I've heard.

Oh, sorry about that. I should have been more specific.

It looks cool, but is it really only a fighting game? That's kind of disappointing.
Jul 2, 2008 6:47 AM

Feb 2008
feder said:
Sakana17 said:

Oh, sorry about that. I should have been more specific.

It looks cool, but is it really only a fighting game? That's kind of disappointing.

Well I guess you can just look up info on it on wikipedia or search for google. I think it looks like a fun game cause you can face characters from the different games.
Jul 3, 2008 1:53 PM

Sep 2007
My list is very similar to feder's, so I'm copy-paste and imput my own thoughts. I'm only focusing on rpgs and games with rpg elements.

Wii Games:
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Because I loved the first Symphonia. ^_^

- Fragile
A rpg that reminds me of Silent Hill and Fatal Frame in exploration.

-Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
I dunno why I haven't gotten this yet, but I will soon!

-Arc Rising Fantasia
Looks great and fun, I also need more turn-based rpgs for the Wii.

-Fatal Frame: The Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Not an rpg, but listing this anyways. I'm looking forward to it. I like this series.

DS Games:
1. Final Fantasy IV
A remake of a Final Fantasy I haven't played yet.

- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan.

-World Destruction
A DS rpg that shows a lot of promise, looks fun.

-Those Dragon Quest remakes
There's three of them coming! I want them.

-Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
I love this series, so I'm waiting for this game very much. <3

-Disgaea DS
PLEINAIR IS PLAYABLE!!! I'M GETTING THIS!

-Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Haven't gotten around to playing this the first time.

-Chrono Trigger DS
I liked the game before, so I'm going to play this again on the DS.

-Fire Emblem DS
A remake of the first game, so I want this. Most likely it'll appear in the US given how the recent FE came here.

-Trauma Center 2
Not really a rpg but WANT! DO WANT!

-Time Hollow
Point and click style game, so I included it here.

PSP Games:

-Those Star Ocean remakes
Want to get into this series.

- KH: Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts fan

-Crisis Core
Haven't gotten it yet...

-Tales of the World
see above

Need more PSP rpgs, at least coming soon there are a few out that I am going to try...
Jul 5, 2008 1:11 AM

Feb 2008
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: As a Fire Emblem fanatic, I need to get this game. Don't know why I haven't already. Ohh and Okami for Wii. I have the ps2 version but my ps2 is getting a little past its prime so I tend to favor using the Wii..
Jul 14, 2008 4:44 PM

Dec 2007
Hmm, near future, well Disgaea 3, and Disgaea DS come straight to mind. Along with Persona 4 in winter(when it hits the US) Soul Calibur IV on the first of next month, not much else comes straight to mind for soon. AS for overall, the next fatal frame(Project Zero) for the wii looks promising, the two KH games(PSP and DS ones, not the mobile), FE DS, Tales of Symphonia 2, Gears of War 2, Resident evil 5 and loads of others =/
Jul 16, 2008 3:31 AM

Jul 2008
Arbalest said:
Hmm, near future, well Disgaea 3, and Disgaea DS come straight to mind. Along with Persona 4 in winter(when it hits the US) Soul Calibur IV on the first of next month, not much else comes straight to mind for soon. AS for overall, the next fatal frame(Project Zero) for the wii looks promising, the two KH games(PSP and DS ones, not the mobile), FE DS, Tales of Symphonia 2, Gears of War 2, Resident evil 5 and loads of others =/
yeah pretty much everything Arbalest listed is what i've been drooling over. All those plus FF XIII and Versus of course.
Jul 17, 2008 5:17 AM

Dec 2007
FFXIII (PS3)
FFvXIII (PS3)
Disgaea 3 (PS3)
SC IV (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
Yggdra Union (PSP)

And any other decent rpg coming out for those systems..
SNDKJul 17, 2008 8:06 AM
Jul 17, 2008 6:55 AM

Mar 2008
Final Fantasy IV (DS version), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, WoW Wrath of the Lich King

Sorry for my English ;)
Jul 21, 2008 2:19 AM

Jul 2008
Soul Calibur Legends - Soul Calibur is a good fighting game and Lloyd from ToS is in it.
Izuna 2 the Unemployed Ninja Returns- the first one was fun and entertaining, and I'd like to see what kinda trouble the main character has gotten herself into this time.
Fire Emblem DS - just obsessed with FE (love all the games in general) and plus I'm interested in Marth's story.
Tales of Innocence- reading the manga (which is really good) and its a tales game... is there a better reason then that.
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new world- sequel to ToS, one of my favorite games why the heck would i not want it
Jul 25, 2008 9:57 PM
Apr 2008
There's a bunch I want, but the games I'll probably get within a month or so would probably be Soul Calibur IV and Disgaea 3
Jul 30, 2008 6:37 AM

Jul 2008
Well I picked up my preorder for Soul Calibur IV Premium Edition today! It's awesome but not the greatest super expensive game package I've purchased. The package came with a Tournament Poster where you can write the names of winners for, well one tournament. It also came with a felt tip marker for writing names on the Tournament Poster of the participants. Unfortunately, the felt tip marker came without ink. So really it's just a two inch cylinder of uselessness. It also came with an XL Soul Calibur IV shirt with Yoda and Vader on it- so that everyone that sees you wearing it will know you have a two inch cylinder of uselessness.
To top it off I bought the fancy limited edition guide for it- because I'm an impulse buyer and I can't say no to minimum wage employees that have to upsale. My wallet feels their pain.
Jul 30, 2008 6:45 AM

Feb 2008
wow how much was all of that?
and how was the game itself in your opinion?
Jul 30, 2008 7:01 AM

Jul 2008
The game is awesome. You can unlock all of the characters really fast. Some of the bonus characters are boring though since they are simply copies of existing characters with a new body and voice- but the moves are exactly the same. The timing for everything feels exactly like SC3. I was parrying and comboing with Ivy like I never put down the controller since the last game. Online play was fantastic, no problems so far. Character customization feels more streamlined than SC3. I haven't unlocked enough costume pieces yet to know for sure how it compares. The new girl with the lance and sword is awesome. And the boss is really fun to play as once you defeat him and he actually feels balanced to me. Darth Vader is surprisingly fun aswell. The sounds the lightsaber makes in battle sound better than the movies to me. Oh and if you are going to play against the AI, play on Hard. The AI on normal is about as skilled as someone playing with just their feet.
Jul 31, 2008 6:41 AM

Feb 2008
thats cool. Yeah kind of disappointing that the bonus characters were basically just copies. I heard that Darth Vader was the only well balanced one out of the three star wars characters. Hopefully I can get this game for my birthday
Aug 18, 2008 12:01 PM

Jul 2008
looking forward to Final Fantasy Dissidia for the psp but its still in development.... so it'll be awhile.... the game has characters from the very first FF game to FF 10 and the cut scenes look awesome (and I didn't think it could get ne better then Crisis Core)
Aug 18, 2008 2:26 PM

Dec 2007
Disgaea 3 will arrive next week ^^
Besides that I'm also planning to get Valkyrie Chronicles and the upcoming FF series for the PS3 and PSP.
Aug 18, 2008 4:55 PM

Mar 2008
Along with the ones I listed before, I am also looking forward to Eternal Poison, Sigma Harmonics, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Aug 28, 2008 12:28 PM

Aug 2008
Star Wars: Force Unleashed. I've played through the demo way too many times.

Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria. Woo for expansion packs

FFXIII. Enough already, release the damn thing ; ;

It's not new, but I'm eager to get my hands on Atelier Iris 2 and ... Cooking Mama 2 ^^b
Aug 30, 2008 6:38 AM

Aug 2008
Final Fantasy 13 and versus 13 ofcourse

and any new tales game probably.

now trying to get all the games i missed Xenosaga 3, Suikoden 5, Rouge Galaxy, Odin Sphere etc.
Aug 30, 2008 9:42 AM

Feb 2008
OMG STARCAFT 2 OF COURSE!!
then Maybe Ill get Halo Wars If its any good
I really like the traile for FF XIII and Versus
Aug 31, 2008 2:13 AM

May 2008
i´m planning to buy a XBox360,and a lot of games for it xD
Sep 2, 2008 2:17 PM

Aug 2008
After seeing the demos at PAX, I have to add Fallout 3 and Spore.
Sep 6, 2008 10:49 AM

Apr 2008
Much probably Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Star Ocean 4, FFXIII
Sep 8, 2008 9:33 AM

Dec 2007
I wanna get FFXIII and Tales of Vesperia. Not sure about Fable 2 although I've heard about it.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Sep 8, 2008 1:50 PM

Jul 2008
star ocean for psp,star wars unleashed force ps2,and dragon ball z infinte world...
Sep 9, 2008 4:26 AM
Sep 2008
Im waiting to decide wheter yo buy a wii or an xbox for the tales game.. or the ps3 for Disgea
Sep 15, 2008 5:43 PM

Sep 2008
Fallout3 & Disgaea 3, so far. I've rented SoulCal4, so I'll buy that when it's cheaper. FFXIII of course, Kingdom Hearts for PSP and DS, and Resident Evil 5 (yeah, I know it's not coming out soon and its not an RPG. It's still always on my mind....)

To the person who mentioned Odin Sphere, please please PLEASE buy that game. It was seriously underrated and I'm the only person I know who's even heard of it. Rogue Galaxy was ok, but I sure didn't play it for the story. Weapons and special attacks are reason enough for a purchase. Xenosaga 3 was worth it, but it didn't complete the story and only made me angrier that they'll probably never finish the series....Grr....
Oct 1, 2008 12:51 PM
Oct 2007
Definitely Persona 4. Damn my japanese skills are not that good >.>
Oct 14, 2008 6:41 PM

Sep 2008
Dead Space, PoP4, The Last Remnant, GoW2, Valkyrie Profile DS, and Mirrors Edge all look pretty promising.
Nov 10, 2008 3:52 AM

Feb 2005
Dead Space, Mass Effect, and Persona3 FES. Most of the others on my Plan to Game List hasn't been released yet.
Nov 12, 2008 11:52 AM

Aug 2007
Last Remnant, Persona 4, and Gundam SEED Generation of C.E. Not a whole lot else interests me at the moment besides Mirror's Edge so I'll just be busy with those till Xmas.
Nov 13, 2008 6:30 PM
Jul 2007
Street Fighter IV and Persona 4
Something life is very overrate
Nov 16, 2008 10:30 AM

Sep 2008
Fable 2
Nov 23, 2008 5:06 AM

Apr 2008
Mana Khemia: Student Alliance <<<3

Feb 14, 2009 4:14 PM

Sep 2007
Phantasy Star Zero - NDS
Cubivore - NGC
May 26, 2009 2:44 PM

Feb 2009
I'm planning to get a PS3 mostly for Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3 and Soul Calibur 4 and a Wii for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur Legends and maybe Fragile if it comes out in the US.
Jun 9, 2009 8:09 AM

Apr 2009
Tales of Vesperia - X360
Pokemon Platinum - NDS
Jul 7, 2009 9:04 PM

Apr 2009
Only games I've been really wanting recently have been Halo Wars and Dawn of War 2. Tyranids FTW! I haven't paid much attention to other game releases recently. And the problem with most new games today is they're really short and easy, and have very little real storyline to them.
Let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the floor. . .let the bodies hit the FLOOR!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Which game has the best storyline?

kachosen576 - Jun 29, 2008

13 by GOAscend »»
Feb 10, 2015 3:25 PM

» Best RPG's you've played vs the worst..

kachosen576 - Jul 7, 2008

15 by Shadake »»
Jul 17, 2013 2:01 PM

Poll: » The Backloggery

HerrRiz - Apr 28, 2009

18 by Veldarth »»
Jan 9, 2013 8:32 PM

Poll: » Favorite battle system

feder - Dec 3, 2008

3 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 17, 2012 7:22 PM

» Which games do you constantly play over &amp; never tire of.. ( 1 2 )

kachosen576 - Jun 29, 2008

80 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 17, 2012 10:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.