Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 7:55 AM

Apr 2010
Well the main had some explaining to do at the end, which was his own fault for talking about her breast size.
He made the joke to help her out with her nerves tho and that worked, but he could have picked a better subject.
Anyway the conference went well and things worked out somehow we also got a view into Taniyama's personality which was nice.
Speaking of which i am not sure if her feelings were entirely admiration and respect or if there is something more behind them hopefully we will see some more scenes with her in them.

I also think we got to see some of Yuki's true character right after she was done acting out her plotting character acting.
AversaAug 21, 8:01 AM
Aug 21, 7:56 AM
Jan 2024
It's amazing I don't know what to say....... I'm speechless.
Aug 21, 7:57 AM
Aug 2022
Tamiyama Losing ✨ and I'm satisfied with this. Masachika outsourcing student council president lol 😂. Again I've to wait for subtitles to understand what Alya-chan said. So she remember what he told about E Cup 🤣.

Yuki-Chan still Wins in our Hearts 💘
Ricky16Aug 21, 8:45 AM
Aug 21, 8:01 AM

Jan 2020
My doubt about Taniyama is clear after Alya asked about her inner thoughts, she isn't a bad character imo.

Masachika couldn't stop being pervy again as he questioned Alya's breast size which made her feel more confident in her speech. I wonder what she said in Russian so I'll have to wait for subtitles. Volume 2 is now fully covered.

Aug 21, 8:02 AM
Jul 2024
I guess the Kitan-Bocchi ticket for the election failed miserably.
Aug 21, 8:04 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to hoshimachinova
hoshimachinova said:

That a BTR reference?
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋.” – 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗍
Aug 21, 8:06 AM
Jul 2024
aurora_yuuki said:
hoshimachinova said:

That a BTR reference?

Yea, Taniyama and Miyamae share the same VA with those characters from BTR.
Aug 21, 8:09 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to hoshimachinova
aurora_yuuki said:
hoshimachinova said:

That a BTR reference?

Yea, Taniyama and Miyamae share the same VA with those characters from BTR.
@hoshimachinova Yeah. Could've never guessed it myself. VAs are so wondrous at their job.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋.” – 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗍
Aug 21, 8:17 AM
Oct 2023
10 điểm k có nhưng
Aug 21, 8:18 AM

Nov 2021
I don't really care about the student council, tbh.
Aug 21, 8:19 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to hai-baka
10 điểm k có nhưng
hai-baka said:
10 điểm k có nhưng

Tại sao 10 điểm?
Aug 21, 8:23 AM

Feb 2019
People saying they don’t care about the student council are tripping. Best part of Roshidere. This is where Kuze and Alya actually have to go outside their comfort zones and grow as people, you know the actual point of the story, not goonbait fanservice and brocon shit.

The school debate was one of my most anticipated scenes and it turned out great. Sayachi and Nonoa are both opposites but became extremely close just like Kuze and Alya. The big lesson to takeaway from this is if you’re going to rig a debate using in audience plants to rile up your opponent, at least make sure you’ve scouted out their capabilities and don’t go running away crying after you picked a fight and lost lmao.

I love how Kuze used his charisma and humour to help Alya in a pinch there on stage. Just like how in real life many presidential candidates pick VP candidates who can cover up their lack of charisma or charm, Kuze compliments Alya’s weaknesses perfectly and knows how to read a room.

Alya running after Sayachi after the debate was sweet, she definitely didn’t have to be so considerate but in doing so she showed to Sayachi why Kuze chose to run with her. Doga Kobo are cooking today with these types of scenes! Love how the whole time Yuki is just watching above giving a villain monologue like a final boss lmao, love her.

And she is indeed an E cup, just barely 😂 great episode!
Marinate1016Aug 21, 9:52 AM
Aug 21, 8:29 AM

Aug 2017
Shame that Russian part wasn't translated on CR for me.

Taniyama bit weird thing to get mad at, but at least it wasn't dragged and it was nice to see how competent Masachika could be when he took over Alya.

Yuki shenanigans as always funny, never get tired of it.

I wonder when others will learn about Masachika and Yuki true relationship, it would surely also calm Alya down.
Aug 21, 8:41 AM
Apr 2022
Yuki act like a the strongest Final enemy is really fun to watch 😅😅
Aug 21, 8:43 AM
Oct 2020
Ok so basically Glasses girl had to think her headcanon ship was real and special to accept her lose but then got mad when she found out it was all just in her head this whole time.

Like her a bit more now especially with her dynamic with her childhood friend. Her being a yuki shipper is a plus too. Also Yuki just realized having those Boss Vibes means she'll lose lol
Aug 21, 8:43 AM

Oct 2016
so what was the russian that CR didnt translate? (although im sure they did it because JP also didnt have the translation unlike other times
Aug 21, 8:49 AM

Jul 2017
The student congress which Taniyama challenges both Masachika and Alya to, it's a platform to get a better rep towards the teachers for the presidential candidacy, though why she instigated things to begin with, it stems from him supporting Yuki in the past, which Alya faces the same proposition now. If there's anything, Alya needs to face her courage now with the student body, though Masachika etching in a pervertic joke of her being an E-cup, does help her ease her worries and focus on the topic at hand: introducing teachers to moderate the student council.

Obviously, with the backing of Nonoa Ninomae, Taniyama presents her usual compelling case, and Masachika telling Alya to "just go cool" with her opposition, it's what she's meant to do. And with the debate, Alya almost blanks out, and Masachika takes over, showcasing his potential to become the student council president in the past, but that he relinquished to let others take the spotlight. Clearly, Taniyama misjudged the power of the Suou family when it came to their intellect, and she came up on the losing end once again. Yuki, however, is quite the gremlin thinking of the congress on both a professional and casual level.

As to Masachika and his support for Yuki, it definitely was a strangled family affair, but it's all because of his intent because Alya is with him now.
Just goes to show how one person can change someone from the inside out.
Aug 21, 8:54 AM
Dec 2023
what did she say in russian around the end? it didnt show up in subtitles
Aug 21, 8:57 AM
Jul 2023
Hmm.. no subtitle in this scene, intentional perhaps.
Aug 21, 8:59 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to attvfsg
what did she say in russian around the end? it didnt show up in subtitles
@attvfsg because it's you
Aug 21, 9:08 AM

Jan 2020
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚-𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙑2 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙉 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘼𝙡𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙉. 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 ---
𝙔𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙔𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙩𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.

𝙉𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 (?) 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝘼𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝘼. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚-𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 (𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡) 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙮𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙟𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 ---
𝘼 𝙩𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤. 9.2/10. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚,

And by the way, in the LN, when asked about her cup size, she replied, "Close enough", and Masachika was left agonizing over these words of her - unsure of whether they are F on the lower size but closer to E or D-cup but closer to E-cup. This was never expanded upon.

aurora_yuukiAug 21, 10:01 AM

Oct 2017
I can see where Taniyama is coming from, going up against prodigies can really hit it home that ah no matter how hard you try, you prolly won't ever reach that level. Alya did great btw but Masachika wrapped it up in 2 mins, guy built different and knows where to hit it. Nice interactions between the two, so she's almost F cup? Loving Yuki and Ayano duo too, amusing.

Why did they leave what she said there untranslated btw? I mean it's not like she talked in some secret code lol, russian speaking people will know so no reason to hide it or make it a mystery.
MegamiRemAug 22, 11:28 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Yogadamaran
@attvfsg because it's you
@Yogadamaran thanks..also did kuze not understand her? because his reaction didn't seem like he did
Aug 21, 9:19 AM

Jan 2023
Every Yuki's appearance is a delight haha.
Very cute and fun ending for our two mains.
Aug 21, 9:20 AM
Mar 2024
It gave me enormous satisfaction to see Taniyama defeated and humiliated live
Aug 21, 9:20 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Marinate1016
People saying they don’t care about the student council are tripping. Best part of Roshidere. This is where Kuze and Alya actually have to go outside their comfort zones and grow as people, you know the actual point of the story, not goonbait fanservice and brocon shit.

The school debate was one of my most anticipated scenes and it turned out great. Sayachi and Nonoa are both opposites but became extremely close just like Kuze and Alya. The big lesson to takeaway from this is if you’re going to rig a debate using in audience plants to rile up your opponent, at least make sure you’ve scouted out their capabilities and don’t go running away crying after you picked a fight and lost lmao.

I love how Kuze used his charisma and humour to help Alya in a pinch there on stage. Just like how in real life many presidential candidates pick VP candidates who can cover up their lack of charisma or charm, Kuze compliments Alya’s weaknesses perfectly and knows how to read a room.

Alya running after Sayachi after the debate was sweet, she definitely didn’t have to be so considerate but in doing so she showed to Sayachi why Kuze chose to run with her. Doga Kobo are cooking today with these types of scenes! Love how the whole time Yuki is just watching above giving a villain monologue like a final boss lmao, love her.

And she is indeed an E cup, just barely 😂 great episode!
Marinate1016 said:
People saying they don’t care about the student council are tripping. One of the best parts of roshider

FR. Roshidere, if anything, consists mostly of the relationship between Masachika and the Suou Household and the student council election. Alya acts as a catalyst for his development.
Aug 21, 9:22 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Rexnihilo
Ok so basically Glasses girl had to think her headcanon ship was real and special to accept her lose but then got mad when she found out it was all just in her head this whole time.

Like her a bit more now especially with her dynamic with her childhood friend. Her being a yuki shipper is a plus too. Also Yuki just realized having those Boss Vibes means she'll lose lol
Rexnihilo said:

Little does bro know that he spoiled himself by figuring out the gist.
Aug 21, 9:27 AM

Mar 2021
This was amazing it was really good seeing Alya and Kuze defeat Taniyama in the student Congress.
Mar 2022
If Google translate correct Alya said “Because it’s you” at the end to Kuze

Jul 2016
It probably isn't revolutionary advice but Kuze's line about seeing the perfect version of yourself as the true enemy stuck with me.

And forget the actual debate, watching Ayano have the tyrant of mindgames herself at a loss for words for once was the real victory.
Aug 21, 9:29 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to attvfsg
@Yogadamaran thanks..also did kuze not understand her? because his reaction didn't seem like he did
@attvfsg as far as I know, kuze didn't understand. I don't know why
Aug 21, 9:34 AM

Aug 2022
Even though Alya was said to be a new student and was doubted by many people, in the end she was able to prove that she deserved to be at this school.

It's a bit surprising why Sayaka could just give up like that, but it must be acknowledged that Alya and Masachika's speeches were good. It also seems like Sayaka admired Masachika and Yuki in the past, so now that she knows that Masachika is now doing a duet with Alya, she feels betrayed as she said.

Aug 21, 9:46 AM

May 2023
Reply to redorzo
Shame that Russian part wasn't translated on CR for me.

Taniyama bit weird thing to get mad at, but at least it wasn't dragged and it was nice to see how competent Masachika could be when he took over Alya.

Yuki shenanigans as always funny, never get tired of it.

I wonder when others will learn about Masachika and Yuki true relationship, it would surely also calm Alya down.
@redorzo When Alya spoke to him in Russian she said "Because it´s you!"
Aug 21, 9:49 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Zxstu
Zxstu said:

Guess what? It's correct for once.
Aug 21, 9:54 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to Mainnus
Hmm.. no subtitle in this scene, intentional perhaps.
@Mainnus Anyone knows what she says in russian xD?
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Swutsy
@Mainnus Anyone knows what she says in russian xD?
@Swutsy She says, "Because it's you."
Aug 21, 10:17 AM

Jul 2024
The writing of this ep was so sketchy. First Alya is firm in her resolve, and arguments, then turns to moosh all of a sudden on flimsy pretext. Prince Charming comes dashing to the rescue! So cliche.
The ending of the debate, and the eventual explanation of the unlikely conclusion, made little sense at all. Maschika miraculously loses his ability to understand Russian, at a essential moment.But 10 seconds later he miraculously regains it. The writing slaughtered this episode.
Aug 21, 10:20 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
i hope we get a second season, fun stuff.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 21, 10:21 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to SenpaiTM
SenpaiTM said:

How do you add a quote under your post?
Aug 21, 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
Beautiful episode.The debate was pretty great.Really liked how Alya and Kuze handled the fight.

Taniyama's motives were more complex than i thought.

But any rate eager to see where the story goes now.Full 5/5 episode.

Aug 21, 10:25 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to Arjuna777
Beautiful episode.The debate was pretty great.Really liked how Alya and Kuze handled the fight.

Arjuna777 said:

Someone sensible and grateful at last. Glad to see.
Aug 21, 10:26 AM

Aug 2017
Loved it. And I love the close up eye scenes. Masachika is a master in disguise.

Aug 21, 10:38 AM

Jul 2017
The ED for this episode is CHE.R.RY bt YUI's cover? I approve. I really like that song and while I definitely prefer the original, this version is good too.

Episode went a bit too predictably with Kuze being the knight in shining armor to save Alya there when she was caught out once after her start. Not a fan of the student council stuff in general but hey, as someone who did run for a student council position in my high school past, I did also rely on deprecating on others for light humor to prove some points and the students did love a lot of that. That kind of argument made me feel a bit nostalgic. Sayaka's characterization this episode and her motives did nothing for me this time around. Alya's characterization generally feels flat in this series but there are light banter moments in each episode that at least give me something positive with her to not just be bored of her all the time.
Aug 21, 10:45 AM

May 2019
While this was a good episode it was one of my least favorites because it seems like they made a big deal over the student congress which turned out to be nothing in the end in regards to the debate over having teachers nominate candidates.

Regarding the missing translation over what Alya said to Masachika in Russian, I think that was intentional since he didn't understand what she said either. On a more humorous note, we got a few minutes of Yuki and her "boss vibes" lol.
Aug 21, 10:47 AM
Sep 2022
I don't know, I expected more from the debate, in the end "Prince Charming" had to come and save Alya's ass. the Girl one with glasses a little ridiculous and the girl blonde one as a decoration. Ayano and Yuki's interaction is funny,But that's not just enough to keep this anime at its best. It doesn't surprise me that I'm getting a lower grade every week. Let's see if anything comes back
HormigoAug 21, 10:54 AM
Aug 21, 10:47 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Too much forced, over the top drama to be honest. I know student councils are the top of the anime drama seriousness scale, but urgh I just couldn't into it. All those students showing up for a debate forced by hysterical glasses girl. Meh.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 21, 10:53 AM
Apr 2023
Did Alya's voice actress change? Sounds different. Noticed it on episode 7 as well
Aug 21, 10:54 AM

May 2023
ah the debate was won by Alya uh I mean Masachika, Masachika made Taniyama realize that Masachika chose Alya not to play games and was not serious about becoming the Head of the Student Council. Taniyama can finally understand why Masachika chose Alya over her old partner, and Miyamae thinks that she is Ai Hayasaka lol.

and what is the real meaning of Masachika asking what size Alya's bra is lol he really is a pervert character like Yuki, maybe this is called like brother like sister.

still think that this anime really can't make me enjoy the romance and the story, I just hope there is something that can make me finally like this anime but so far maybe if for my favorite character it's Ayano.

the only thing I like in this episode is CHE.R.RY by YUI which is covered by sumippe, who would have thought that YUI would get a cover song in this anime, but I'm not too fan of sumippe's singing I prefer the original, but yes it's still good to hear a few times.
NezuSwallowtail_Sep 5, 6:34 AM
Aug 21, 11:07 AM
Sep 2020
I love you Alyaaaaa
Aug 21, 11:10 AM

Jan 2009
Another wasted episode. Damn, this whole student council and election business is completely dragging the series down.

Honestly, who cares who wins? The group stays together anyway.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xanek - Sep 18

454 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 25, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Most adorable moment?

kingsley_017 - Oct 22

31 by PatientPanda »»
Oct 24, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - Sep 11

252 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 24, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 4

228 by aurora_yuuki »»
Oct 23, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Aug 28

331 by Hearts4MyLover »»
Oct 23, 3:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.