Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 6, 6:57 AM

Dec 2021
I came for the sexy stuff, but it turns out this anime also has some cute yuri romance. I'm loving it.

After leaving the Lord's Legion, Akoya and Anemo teamed up with Hiiragi and the rest of the Enormeeta trio. Later, they realized they weren't strong enough to face Enorme alone. Akoya explained that Morino, despite being three stars, was unreliable, Kiwi had no stars, and Hiiragi was only two stars. Meanwhile, Gigant was a powerful three-star and Enorme herself was a formidable four-star. When Hiiragi asked if they had hunted magical girls before, it upset her. This led to their past being revealed, and they were locked in the Dollhouse for purification. To escape, they needed to strengthen their bond further.

Hiiragi, you're the best shipper ever. That scene with the loli making the others do... whatever that was, for her entertainment? Typical of Hiiragi. There must be better ways to show affection. But hey, it got me hyped for what's next! Thanks, Hiiragi. Big battle this episode. Meanwhile, the magical girls are still training. By the time they come back, everything might be over. And then there's Kiwi. I thought she might have something hidden under her clothes, and I was right. Payback time, maybe?

Looks like Kiwi's been hiding her true power. I mean everyone on Hiiragi's team seems a bit... off. Would make sense if Kiwi was also off.

Mar 6, 6:57 AM

May 2020
I think it’s good being on the side of “good” villains rather than “bad” villains lol. Though with people like Utena around, you could try as much as hard as you could, but nasty things will still happen to you lol. Liked how she captured both Loco and Leberblume the moment they told her about how they were blasting away magical girls, which kind of led to a punishment tutorial…

… which wasn’t it in the end. I mean we know about Utena, how she likes to see people in all sorts of pain, and gets a kick out of it, but damn she went a bit overboard this time. Asking both to do nasty, and as much as they could, if they wanna get out of that horny prison sort of. Childhood friends they were, and are, did deliver one of the best segments yet. Both on top of each other and doing everything this show advertised.

Though after that first half, diving straight into a full scale battle kind of felt awkward, but yeah now that these childhood friends have changed their ranks, it was only inevitable to see their lord taking action. Thumbs up to Kiwi’s new form( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and there is Utena, about to face off the main lady

Keeping these things aside, whoever signed up for unfiltered yuri… you fucking got that this episode lol.
Mar 6, 7:00 AM

Feb 2020
Loco <3 Leberblume. Awesome yuri action. :3

And now Kiwi is going to show her true powers. Cool. It's time to get truly serious.

SerafosMar 6, 10:02 AM
Mar 6, 7:35 AM

Jun 2021
Loco and Leberblume scene is the one I wanted to see animated the most and I'm not disappointed.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Mar 6, 7:55 AM

Apr 2010
The mahou shoujo are neglecting in their duties resulting in no mahou shoujo abuse ones again...
We got a lot of stuff to make up for that tho starting with some lesbian action between the new members of the group.
And now a big battle with the other group which is pretty interesting so far but i wonder if more new powers are gained during this battle seeing the ending of this episode.
Mar 6, 8:24 AM

Feb 2021
Love it when Utena is being a menace.
Nice backstory.
Yuri let's gooo
Damn, this is the closest a regular broadcasted anime has gotten to hentai that I've seen
15:37 Holup, her hands disappear when she uses her knuckles? Starlia?

Leopard turning beast-like like that was unexpected.
...OH WAIT HER NAME IS LITERALLY LEOPARD. Why was she using guns before then lol?
EmbientMar 6, 8:28 AM
Mar 6, 8:29 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Everyone say gex!

Peak yuri moment. Some proper smashing was probably warranted in this anime by now tbh and we finally got it

I'm just happy we can get something like this airing uncensored on TV. Very rare to see these days
HaXXspettenMar 6, 9:46 AM
Mar 6, 8:40 AM
Mar 2021
they did the manga justice

the studio deserves an apology from all the people who bad mouthed them before the anime started
Mar 6, 9:24 AM
Jun 2022
might as well call the first half of this episode a hentai scene 💀💀💀
Mar 6, 9:38 AM

Mar 2021
Simply a beautiful masterpiece especially the first part of this episode this series has just been amazing.
Mar 6, 9:41 AM

Mar 2022
Just when you think we are at the limit of what is still technically "Anime"...

Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete pushes those boundaries just a little bit more each week, not that anyone is complaining :)
Mar 6, 9:46 AM
Dec 2022
Now I know why the animation quality has been decreasing, it’s cuz they were animating with one hand. Ok but seriously though that Loco x Leberblume action was (kinda) expected but still took me by surprise lol. Can’t believe they’re actually airing this on tv (not that I’m complaining, I WANT MORE) Also, anyone else notice the ED changed to include both Loco And leberblume now? They even sing their own lines which is a neat attention to detail that I love. Leberblumes voice especially like DAMN it’s sounds good. It’s certainly not a new idea but I still love when anime’s change their Op/Ed when new characters get included, would love to see more anime’s do that.
NotaMasterpievMar 6, 9:51 AM
Mar 6, 9:47 AM
Oct 2019
Well...they really didn't hold back in this episode for sure. The best one so far.
Mar 6, 9:47 AM

May 2019
Finally, some actual yuri action instead of yuri bait, thanks to Baiser. So Leopard is an actual 3 star and so is Alice but Baiser is a 2 star and is going up against a 4 star? Well Baiser is clever so hopefully she'll overcome the star power difference (or maybe she'll reveal another hidden star or 2).
Mar 6, 10:17 AM
Aug 2022
Ngl I saw the preview for this episode so I new Utena was gonna okay matchmaking with Nemo and Loco but god dam I wasn’t expecting her to take it this far.

Considering they said Baiser is a two star I’m guessing that means the stars in her eyes and horns don’t mean anything.

I wasn’t expecting Kiwi to secretly be a three star but I’m excited to see her go berserk next week against sister. I also hope we see Utena go berserk too as we know she can draw out far more power than just two stars.

I know their gonna make good on that promise kiwi and Utena made about the hotel it’s the one thing I always here people talk about from the manga so I hope they adapt that part.
Mar 6, 10:18 AM
Nov 2022
Peak episode 🚬.

I didn't expect them to literally force Loco Musica Y Leberblume to have sex while they were trapped and Baiser watches them, like a complete degenerate, bruh.

Although well, the background of the relationship between Loco and Leber is very nice, it gives enough content to make an anime by itself xd.

I didn't expect Leopard's buff, so was she hiding it all this time or did she just get the stars? ._.

An epic battle is coming in the next episode, nice.
Mar 6, 10:19 AM
Aug 2022
Embient said:
Nice backstory.
Yuri let's gooo
Damn, this is the closest a regular broadcasted anime has gotten to hentai that I've seen

...OH WAIT HER NAME IS LITERALLY LEOPARD. Why was she using guns before then lol?

Ngl I didn’t put that together until seeing your comment.

But kiwi’s name Leoparde makes sense after seeing her beast form
Mar 6, 10:21 AM
Aug 2022
Alfredo-Sauce said:
Finally, some actual yuri action instead of yuri bait, thanks to Baiser. So Leopard is an actual 3 star and so is Alice but Baiser is a 2 star and is going up against a 4 star? Well Baiser is clever so hopefully she'll overcome the star power difference (or maybe she'll reveal another hidden star or 2).

We saw in I believe it was episode 8 when baiser was laughing like a maniac outside of the enormita headquarters a bunch of stars appears on her face, I think it was like 5 or 6

So as long as she can draw that power out she should beat lord easily
Mar 6, 10:29 AM
Nov 2023
Things are heating up to 11, both in the ecchi and action departments (don't know why I combined two phrases there).

Loved the Kiwi 3 star reveal!
Voice acting, music, direction, story boards, everything was perfect.

The hype I have for the next episode is immeasurable!!!

I also appreciate the fact that the ending now includes Loco and Leber.
Cool addition.
Mar 6, 10:31 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Phantom_373
Embient said:
Nice backstory.
Yuri let's gooo

Ngl I didn’t put that together until seeing your comment.

But kiwi’s name Leoparde makes sense after seeing her beast form
@Phantom_373 Kiwi just went beast mode!!! (literally now, figuratively next episode)
Mar 6, 10:48 AM
Apr 2023
now we know why her name was Leoparde
Mar 6, 11:18 AM

Aug 2016
Reply to Alfredo-Sauce
@Alfredo-Sauce
I believe every magical girl has some form of temporary overcharge, boosting her powers. So Kiwi got three extra stars.
Mar 6, 11:22 AM

Feb 2019
Arguably the steamiest episode yet? Baiser giving us what we wanna see and Leberblume and Loco what they need to feel. So much sexual tension between the two of them for so long finally came to a head today.

Those feelings have been building up for a while now and had caused some issues so I’m glad they got to work thru them and we as the audience got a nice treat in the process lol. Not Yuri bait but straight up Yuri action is so refreshing to see. They didn’t hold back at all, I’ll forgive any poor animation from previous episodes because they snapped on this one, really showed how the two of them got lost in ecstasy. Aaaand that flashback showing Leberblume had been wanting to touch Loco’s tits for ages 😂

“Why sell figurines broken into pieces. “Put them together and then sell them” nah Kiwi is cooking there. That’s why I’ll never get into gunplas lmao. Her taking the entire length of the steamy sexy time scene to assemble one figure is so real.

Having lost two members to betrayal you knew Enormeeta would respond. Sister got the upper hand against the girls until Kiwi’s big reveal, she has three stars herself?? Very interesting. Can’t wait to next episode. Studio is cooking rn.
Marinate1016Mar 6, 11:45 AM
Mar 6, 11:31 AM

Oct 2022
pahh !
the kiss scene is the best scene.
the Say gex scene is cringe so I had to skip that part.
well, at least they kissed ...
Mar 6, 11:33 AM
Oct 2010
Fun episode, they didn't hold back with the LebeLoco capture scene, like, at all. Those who were snarling about the yuri tag being fake early on have nothing to complain about now.

Though the continued 'creative flourishes' the damn translators are putting in are pissing me right the f**k off, it's like the b****es don't know s**t other than profanity to make them look cool, that and throwing in phrases that all the hip kids are using these days for localization, like 'all that jazz' and literally spoken OMG, just... someone needs to tell them to just do their bloody job and leave the writing to the creatives.
Mar 6, 11:38 AM
Jun 2020
Reply to Embient
Nice backstory.
Yuri let's gooo

Embient said:

Because she is named after the tank, not the animal.

Or as it turns out, both lol.
Mar 6, 12:11 PM
Oct 2022
Great episode. The subs continue to be refried ass.
Mar 6, 12:37 PM

Feb 2014
When you start to think that the lewd content can't go beyond peak, a new episode drops and completely proves you wrong. That sums up myself while watching this very episode! XD

The yuri action between Loco and Leber was rather juicy, but even I was surprised with how far it went, considering that this is a T.V anime, after all. Still, I'm all for it and I applaud Utena for making this happen!

With Lord Enorme finally making her move, Utena's group had to spring into action. Utena herself is going to take on Lord with only Venalita keeping her company, with the others dealing with the goopy enemies as well as dealing with Sister. It was about time for Kiwi to finally shine, where she was able to showcase her true power with her transformation, which lives up to her "Leoparde" name. Her design is lewd, but also rather badass. I look forward to seeing what she can do in her beast form. =)
Mar 6, 12:41 PM
Nov 2022
Holy hell, that was an awesome episode! Despite all the fanservice we have recieved up until this point, I had doubt we would get any actual yuri. The scene between Nemo and Loco was amazing and hot ^^
The the whole star thing with Leoparde was badass too.
The wait for the next episode is going be super long for me ^^"
Mar 6, 1:26 PM

Mar 2017
THEY UPDATED THE ENDING SONG, JUST LIKE I ANTICIPATED
Mar 6, 1:29 PM
Aug 2021
Alfredo-Sauce said:

guess you didn't pay attention to her face in the past episodes when she gets mad. ;)
Mar 6, 1:30 PM
Aug 2021
geez what a sad death flag those leopard lines, hope it's just bait.
Mar 6, 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
Did not expect to see straight up intimate yuri action haha.
Mar 6, 1:46 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well I’m ngl, I was thinking when Baiser trapped Musica and Luber in a room together that we might see some BDSM style stuff but thankfully I was wrong and we witnessed the expression “make love, not war” in full effect lol. I honestly didn’t get yuri vibes between Musica and Luber at all but I’m not upset with this development, I knew where things were going when Musica first took her hat off and removed Luber’s hood, you don’t get all extra like that if you aren’t going for it lol. But yeah very nice fanservice there for sure, they showed quite a bit, and the music was more funny to me than anything but kinda made the scene even better lol.

And now with Musica and Luber on “good” terms, Lord Enorme decided to go ahead and launch an assault with monsters she created and we got to witness the teamwork of Enormita with two extra members, they got finessed pretty fast with the appearance of that giant nun babe but we got the MVP Kiwi pulling out the literal big guns, I just realized her power is like if Fate’s version of Gilgamesh had a wall of guns instead of swords lol, very badass. And I was thinking Kiwi was holding an atomic bomb up her sleeve with the reveal of her actually having 3 starts on her chest (a cool and sexy reveal at the same time lol) but she actually has a shadowy cat-like form, I guess her name “Leoparde” isn’t just in reference to the tank lol. I look forward to seeing how this battle goes down, as well as Baiser’s match with the Lord. Oh and also the magical girls are still training, hopefully they’ll make an appearance sooner or later, I can kinda assume what they’re saving it for and if I’m right it will be awesome.

Also nice new additions to both the visuals and song in the ED, it makes sense that they’d add the two new Enormita members, I wonder if this means there will be a new full version too.
TheColonel76Mar 6, 2:01 PM
Mar 6, 1:57 PM
Mar 2021
The two newcomers are gay and they bang each other and Kiwi transforms into a cat girl to fight a giantess. I love this show.
Mar 6, 2:24 PM
Jan 2024
Bro I'm dead💀. I wasn't ready for this!
Mar 6, 2:35 PM

May 2015
That was the first time i've seen ecchi go straight into the deep end! Anime never fails to surprise me...Loco and Leber are definitely more than just friends now!
Mar 6, 2:44 PM

May 2019
Reply to Phantom_373
Alfredo-Sauce said:

We saw in I believe it was episode 8 when baiser was laughing like a maniac outside of the enormita headquarters a bunch of stars appears on her face, I think it was like 5 or 6

So as long as she can draw that power out she should beat lord easily
@Phantom_373
That's right, I had forgotten that extra stars can appear and disappear but couldn't that also mean that Lord could do the same? It should be an interesting fight either way.
Mar 6, 2:46 PM
Jan 2024
Bro, how did they go from yet another Hiiragi fetish scene, then randomly plopping in some super cute romance, and then immediately switching over to Sister Gigant crushing Araga with her giant boobs. The writer of this series is fucking crazy and I love it!
Mar 6, 2:57 PM
Aug 2022
Alfredo-Sauce said:
@Phantom_373
That's right, I had forgotten that extra stars can appear and disappear but couldn't that also mean that Lord could do the same? It should be an interesting fight either way.

It’s possible but what I think this is building up to is Utena having some kind of crazy power up and goes berserk.

I’m also saying this because I’ve seen some hella creepy panels of Utena from the manga on Tik tok.
Mar 6, 3:23 PM

Jul 2014
I always thought she had 6, 2 on her horns, 2 on her cheeks, 2 in her eyes.
When she lost her stars in 8 and got different ones when angry, she again had 6, 4 on her face and 2 in her eyes.

But it's really not doing a good job with the stars. The fact that they go away and move around and change size or hey, they're just under my shirt, is pretty lame.
Mar 6, 3:28 PM

Oct 2022
Yes this episode was great. Utena as Baiser convinces Loco & Leberblume to... show their love for each other. I didn't dig the whole "you're trapped in this magical box" thing, but the two of them were precious
Baiser is WICKED WICKED

Then the fight against Lord with that ugly giantess nun chick and her blobs was funny with Kiwi breaking out an Ultimate Form transformation!
Also I wonder if anyone noticed the end scenes are updated with the 5 of them together now, neat how they did that mid-season instead of having it act as a spoiler if they did it in 1-9
SuperAdventureMar 6, 3:33 PM
Mar 6, 4:11 PM
Apr 2016
Loco & Leberblume backstory so cute. They've been childhood friend, Leberblume joining the evil organization for her, she gather people with her shadow ability just to make loco happy. Its cute, its adorable, more of them please.
Mar 6, 4:12 PM

Sep 2023
It's surprising how the Tres Magia didn't even get any sort of notification that their town is being demolished right now😁.

As I guessed before, Kiwi has her stars hidden under her clothes. It's interesting how she can use several abilities, not only guns.

If they are so concerned about the number of stars they got, why did they let Baiser fight Lord alone when they clearly see that she only has 2 stars?
Mar 6, 5:22 PM

Apr 2022
damn that loco and nemu backstory was nice. i'm not usually a fan of yuri stuff, but if it's ecchi like this then hell yeah.
Mar 6, 5:24 PM

Aug 2021
After this lesbian sex scene, I think the anime deserves the erotica tag.

Kiwi-chan is very cute.

Mar 6, 5:27 PM

May 2022
Yoooooo Cute and hot yuri scene!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

So Leopard has three stars but she omits it. Things getting to high to fast. Wonder if the Magical Girls will make some interference in the intern evil fight.
Mar 6, 5:40 PM
May 2023
LOCO AND LEBER YURI. Was actually pretty wholesome lol...and hot. Honestly really good episode
Mar 6, 6:05 PM
May 2017
Another excellent episode!

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 6, 6:23 PM
May 2011
Reply to MrHunterxHunter
they did the manga justice

the studio deserves an apology from all the people who bad mouthed them before the anime started
@MrHunterxHunter For what, adding crudely drawn nipples? If I'm being generous, I'd give them a B for effort in padding out the sex scene, but the execution is Queen Bee tier.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

138 by s1k1b »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

82 by AngelicSuccubus »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HaXXspetten - Jan 24

121 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

143 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

155 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.