Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 8, 2023 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Jesus Christ, the comedy of this show...at first it was somewhat funny but now, the timings are just awkward.

Doroka and Adonis had some rough cleaning up and fighting mechanized flying...hands? one of the most bizarre fights I've seen. Damn, what an ending. It seems Doroka always finds herself in the wrong place..and her eyes gauged out.
Dec 8, 2023 9:22 AM

Dec 2021
Come on, man... he's dodging bullets. Trying to fight him with a sword? That's just not using your brain at all.

Adonis and Doroka, caught by the White Rabbit aka Shirousagi at a speed beyond expectation. This eerie assassin exudes an unsettling atmosphere, overwhelming Adonis with reaction speed that defies gunfire and superhuman physical abilities. Seizing the slight opening in the Shirousagi's defenses, Doroka attempts the love magic "Restraint".

She can't even defend against his attacks, and yet he's telling her to get in close and personal with that guy by handing her a sword? And they're striking poses, saying stuff like "let's dance"? It's like straight out of a shounen anime. Oh wait this is a shounen anime. Why would anyone try to take someone down with their eyes closed? It's frustrating. This whole thing almost made me cry – seriously, what the hell? The creators really know how to mess with our emotions.

I don't think Doroka is dead, but that montage of all the memories is making me doubt it.
IzanaSolosDec 8, 2023 1:03 PM

Dec 8, 2023 10:48 AM
Sep 2015
People expected to feel sad over her death? The reality is, half is probably like "Finally!", while the other half is like "I don't believe it".
Dec 8, 2023 11:01 AM
Jul 2023
Some people cheer for this.

Strange time for comedy amidst valiant but futile resistance, it and the upcoming wrath is sure is a comfortable constant this series.
Dec 8, 2023 11:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
seems like theres such an obsession now with MCs being broken af/invinsible and or their enemies are just so incompetant that we dont get very many shows where the MCs take constant L's, which is something i actually really like about this show

and that'd honestly be an interesting trend at this point

Doroka is cute af btw
EcchiGodMamsterDec 8, 2023 11:23 AM
Dec 8, 2023 11:49 AM

May 2013
Sorry but this show is so bad. Every episode I just leave asking myself "why?" and I can easily get behind things usually. This show's just so mid.

Why is his super awesome cyborg weapon... a bunch of hands that were essentially weaker than the cyborg itself? Why is there an infinite number of hands coming out of the cyborg? Why is the super technique of the hands going for the eyes? Why is Doroka so useless? Why are we killing characters off AGAIN (only for them to probably be revived again or some sh*t)? etc. etc. Normally I can overlook a certain amount of stupidity, but this show is taking itself so seriously, and yet putting this on display in the midst of that. It just doesn't jive at all.

I guess at least it's not as incomprehensible as the whole moon plotline.
Dec 8, 2023 11:56 AM

Sep 2018
FreyjaaDec 8, 2023 12:05 PM
Dec 8, 2023 12:30 PM

Apr 2018
wtf is happening in this show
Dec 8, 2023 12:55 PM

Jan 2021
Idk man they killed her off too soon it’s sad for sure but it’s too early how can Adonis get revenge on the humans if he can’t take down his enemies cant even save himself or his partner smh
Dec 8, 2023 1:12 PM
Aug 2020
the episode was not bad for me..

i just want the anime to try is best to show everything like the manga, to be gore!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 8, 2023 1:26 PM
Mar 2022
Trash episodr yet again. The "sad" scene made me feel like nothing. Ok maybe "eww" because of fingers in eyes but that's it. Their relationship is weird, random things are happening constantly and the show does not have any kind of coherence.
But I don't drop animes I've started so I'll just keep suffering watching this shit :D
Dec 8, 2023 1:27 PM
Nov 2022
That is a horrible way to go. I don't think she is dead and he will heal her someway. But that is just disturbing. The writers are messed up for allowing this but given the entire story. This whole show has issues....
Dec 8, 2023 1:30 PM

Feb 2019
Man I love this show but ngl the animation during the fight was so bad at times. Legit looked like a slow mo slide show. Especially during the scenes where the hands are attacking Adonis and Doroka. Also, at 13:50 there’s an animation error where they have Doroka as having no stockings under her dress, they must’ve rushed this one out.

Man cutting off the girls’ heads and having them kiss was really fucked up. Dude has no type of filter or anything. And he’s immune to love spells.. interesting.

Even without her abilities I like how Doroka wanted to stand by Adonis side and help out, but as we’d see in the end it was probably best to sit this one out..

lol Adonis stopped himself before he got too misogynistic. Bro had a flashback to Chloe being called just a woman if she couldn’t use magic and realised he was kinda doing the same thing to Doroka. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a character check themselves like that.

Even with all the coordination between Adonis and Doroka it still wasn’t enough.. surely she’s not actually dead? But that was fucking brutal. This author really knows how to make you feel uncomfortable during a death scene. Getting your eyes gouged out like that.. fuck.
Marinate1016Dec 8, 2023 1:38 PM
Dec 8, 2023 1:59 PM

Jul 2013
I'm so fucking glad Doroka died and we don't have to deal with her bullshit again
Dec 8, 2023 2:45 PM

Feb 2018
I doubt Doroka is dead but it could tie in with the queen interestingly, but jesus this episode is mid they even used cgi to depict the characters in some scenes.

Nothing happened really and unless they announce another season the ending to this one will be genuinely nothing unless they end up at the psuedo Chinese country where those girls were from
Dec 8, 2023 2:55 PM

Apr 2021
Slow pacing with 4 flash backs just to have a "cool" cliff ending. I know this story sucks but idk why I'm still watching tbh. Just sad it had such great potential. Someone rewrite the story!
Dec 8, 2023 3:09 PM
Jul 2021
what are these pathetic fight scenes....? went from ok to abysmally unbearable now
Dec 8, 2023 3:14 PM
Aug 2021
Terrible story downgrade, terrible narrative choices, terrible and braindead characters, nothing about this series is redeemable after 10 episodes. The Ending of this Episode is not even sad, but purely funny from just how bad and soulless this is
Dec 8, 2023 3:32 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to ssssaturna
Terrible story downgrade, terrible narrative choices, terrible and braindead characters, nothing about this series is redeemable after 10 episodes. The Ending of this Episode is not even sad, but purely funny from just how bad and soulless this is
@ssssaturna Yeah, they started delivering something completely different from the first episode. So you have the dumb sweet Doroka directly from a comedy anime and the dumb and bitter Adonis. I was expecting something from the 10 years long planned destruction...
Dec 8, 2023 3:53 PM

Nov 2016
Doroka surely won't be killed again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 8, 2023 3:54 PM

Apr 2013
Its been a while since i finished a EP thinking "wtf did I just watched". Finally some action and its poorly executed. The start of this show was cool and i tried to give it a chance but the direction is just bad.
Dec 8, 2023 5:15 PM

Feb 2023
This show finds fresh new ways of pissing me off every week
Dec 8, 2023 5:15 PM
Dec 2019
dopo che è morta gli tolgono pure la vista boh ok
Dec 8, 2023 5:16 PM
Dec 2019
after shie died then take his eye too... ok bro,...
Dec 8, 2023 5:25 PM

May 2019
Just how many mechanical hands does that guy have anyways?? For a minute there I thought Doroka and Adonis were going to get the upper hand by having Doroka stab Shirousagi through the head or something when he was tied up but instead he got the upper hand. I'm curious to see how Adonis gets out of this mess and if Doroka really is dead.
Dec 8, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2022
it's really bulshut anime plus the story isn't so conventional either
Dec 8, 2023 8:01 PM

Jan 2021
Yeah I'm dropping after this episode. The first ep was peak and then this dropped off in my opinnion.
Dec 8, 2023 8:28 PM

Sep 2023
At first, I thought that finally the most irritating character is dead, then I looked at the cover again and understood that it's not going to happen😢😢😢
Dec 8, 2023 9:05 PM
Jun 2015
worst episode so far.

Anime getting shitter with each new episode what a shitshow
Dec 8, 2023 9:19 PM
Sep 2021
another thread by people constantly shitting on a show they still watch for the dumbest reasons ever
Dec 8, 2023 10:09 PM
Apr 2020
This show is not the best, but this episode was considerably better. Can't wait for the next for real lol.
Dec 8, 2023 10:55 PM

Sep 2018
One of the worst fights I've ever seen lol... Burst out laughing at that final scene as well, the sad music and the reminiscing of scenes over some garbage character that has had little emotional impact on the viewer, so unbelievably bad. Inaudible dialogue shown through some text panels, holy shit lol... Twice killed in ten episodes XD I was enjoying the edginess and how unapologetically brutal it was, not anymore lol.
GakutoDeathGlareDec 8, 2023 10:58 PM
Dec 8, 2023 11:00 PM

Feb 2015
Kind of disappointed by this episode. Anybody else feel the lack of music for a lot of the fight was weird? It seemed like they were going for a tense/hype battle but it just kind of dragged for me. Thought maybe they'd break all the hands and go into something else but no he just has...infinite hands I guess?

And what? Doroka's dead? What? It seemed like we barely got to see hardly any of her character or any kind of interesting relationship dynamic develop for me to care about this. Not that it isn't sad I guess, but I really think it could've been better if there was more character development first. And they already brought her back once. Her first death had more impact.

ssssaturna said:

guidipolito said:
@ssssaturna Yeah, they started delivering something completely different from the first episode. So you have the dumb sweet Doroka directly from a comedy anime and the dumb and bitter Adonis. I was expecting something from the 10 years long planned destruction...

@guidipolito Kind of agree here. This show started off really good and I thought it was gonna be a serious sleeper hit; even the next couple episodes got me hooked into the world and the story with the witches trying to use Adonis and him bringing back Doroka. I even kind of liked the nothing episode in the ghost town and teasing the hunter, but slow pacing and worldbuilding has to lead into something more tangible/impactful in my opinion and this episode failed to deliver that.

Instead it just kind of fell flat with stale exchanges and didn't project the intensity I think they probably wanted (or should've). A more upbeat and suspenseful backing track with some harder sound effects might've done it but I can't say for sure.
SawronZXZDec 8, 2023 11:06 PM
Dec 8, 2023 11:03 PM
Sep 2021
MC looks weak, even though there are many magic and loopholes that can be used to fight villains, deliberately the flow is slowed down, cihhhhhh.....
Dec 8, 2023 11:48 PM
May 2021
Doroka noooooooooo
Dec 9, 2023 2:11 AM

Dec 2011
Saimatsu_Fan said:
another thread by people constantly shitting on a show they still watch for the dumbest reasons ever

tbf, it's only 2 episodes left now. might as well watch till the end to make sure we know what shit we can avoid if there's another season of it
Dec 9, 2023 2:11 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
Saimatsu_Fan said:

They're called reactions and criticisms. Literally the point of these forums is to discuss these things.
Dec 9, 2023 2:13 AM
Aug 2022
I swear the author just went "man, I'm running out of ideas, lets kill off a character again!" Even Death Note didn't rely on death as a plot point this much lol.
Dec 9, 2023 2:21 AM
Sep 2021
MarshallLeeee said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

They're called reactions and criticisms. Literally the point of these forums is to discuss these things.

yes but when most of the reasons are dumb it becomes just bitching about stuff
Dec 9, 2023 2:29 AM
Sep 2021
Apollo_Injustice said:
I swear the author just went "man, I'm running out of ideas, lets kill off a character again!" Even Death Note didn't rely on death as a plot point this much lol.

light was literally relying on killing test subjects, and he constantly kills people who suspects him lol
Dec 9, 2023 2:49 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to Saimatsu_Fan
MarshallLeeee said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

yes but when most of the reasons are dumb it becomes just bitching about stuff
What dumb reasons? Can you give me an example?

I think people are being pretty reasonable with their criticisms. This show was never good in the first place. Most people like me watched this show for the edge fest. Now that the edge is mostly gone after trying to force comedy, there's nothing else to talk about except the bad things.
Dec 9, 2023 2:49 AM

Dec 2014
rubbish episode
guy can behead kunoichis in a second but the plot armour around the two mcs is too thick
but of course no need to kill when you can just commit bodily mutilation for shock value entertainment
and not to mention absolutely terrible B-studio level animated fight sequences.
get a grip, Yokohama Animation Lab

obscureanimefan said:
I think little girls are sexy.
Dec 9, 2023 3:05 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to Freyjaa
@Freyjaa does she get the eyes back?
Dec 9, 2023 3:34 AM
Feb 2018
Garbage Writing, seriously wtf are we even watching anymore, expectation: 100, reality: -999.
Dec 9, 2023 4:15 AM

Mar 2008
Well at least Doroka tried even though she didnt have the sense to cut her hair off ...well unless it was pulled fast enough she dropped the rapier

I dont get why Adonis didnt do that ribbon like spell right away. That kind of bugs me he went for the harder approach first unless that spell is longer to cast then i guess it is somewhat understandable, but it didnt seem like it was a long spell.

turtleinshell said:
Why is there an infinite number of hands coming out of the cyborg? Why is the super technique of the hands going for the eyes? Why is Doroka so useless? Why are we killing characters off AGAIN (only for them to probably be revived again or some sh*t)? etc. etc. Normally I can overlook a certain amount of stupidity, but this show is taking itself so seriously, and yet putting this on display in the midst of that. It just doesn't jive at all.

They likely arent infinite or else they wouldnt need to go back into him and he always has some outside of him it seems. There is a lot though making them seem infinite which is kinda annoying and im not clear on how many can fit inside him but easy to overlook if we dont see them all come only from him and know the intent was to make the number unclear to hold up suspense better than knowing there was just a couple left. The hands are weak maybe from not strong enough actuators and fuel supply for their size seems reasonable enough, but their power is inconsistent it seems. Going for the eyes is because they are weak and eyes are a weak point so that makes perfect sense since it is harder to say crush a trachea than an eyeball. What else could he do with it? Finger her till she orgasms to death?...wait i see a doujin coming from this Lol but yeah the grip strength is weak big the engines seemed to go fast enough to cause a good beating so sure it is bad fighting technique but i think the intent is him being sadistic not efficient. It used the thumb, not ligically deep enough to kill her instantly just blind her and maybe cause a little brain damage assuming witches have functional brains so very likely she will be healed instead of resurrected. The part that doesnt quite make sense is why would he bother using these weak ass hands if he is so fast himself unless he is just lazy laid back which does seem to fit his character it seems so while annoyingly obvious they are making him halfass a fight for a better fight later it seems excusable enough to me for that reason.

Marinate1016 said:
Man I love this show but ngl the animation during the fight was so bad at times. Legit looked like a slow mo slide show. Especially during the scenes where the hands are attacking Adonis and Doroka. Also, at 13:50 there’s an animation error where they have Doroka as having no stockings under her dress, they must’ve rushed this one out.

Man cutting off the girls’ heads and having them kiss was really fucked up. Dude has no type of filter or anything. And he’s immune to love spells.. interesting.

Even without her abilities I like how Doroka wanted to stand by Adonis side and help out, but as we’d see in the end it was probably best to sit this one out..

lol Adonis stopped himself before he got too misogynistic. Bro had a flashback to Chloe being called just a woman if she couldn’t use magic and realised he was kinda doing the same thing to Doroka. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a character check themselves like that.

Even with all the coordination between Adonis and Doroka it still wasn’t enough.. surely she’s not actually dead? But that was fucking brutal. This author really knows how to make you feel uncomfortable during a death scene. Getting your eyes gouged out like that.. fuck.

Animation seemed off to me too.

Taking the "now kiss" meme to another level lol

I dont think it is that he is immune to love spells. It seems a love spell can only work if another love spell isnt cast. Dorothea already effected cyborg dreadlock handsy dude with a love spell during her coronation idol show he watched from a phone in which you saw him go on about her being cute iirc and have a nose bleed so her spell likely got him. So Doroka will have very few people she can do her love spell on left unless there is a way to overpower it. I assume only reason he even responded at all to Doroka's love spell is because she is too similar to Dorothea to be fully ignored easily and he was just shocked she can do love spells.

Yeah that is always uncomfortable to see someone get their eyes crushed.
traedDec 9, 2023 4:28 AM
Dec 9, 2023 7:09 AM
Sep 2021
Doroka & Adonis both are in a terrible shape due to fighting a new enemy i.e, Shirousagi. How will they protect themselves from him.
Dec 9, 2023 8:13 AM

Jun 2016
that man created two beautyful holes
Dec 9, 2023 10:24 AM
May 2019
Ok, so... Idk why everyone hates Doroka so much, I view her as a precious addition to the mc, she makes him more human, this is really important as he would be just like the ones he hates if his goal was just to kill all human beings, not caring if they were inocent or not...
So, this was a good episode. plus, I feel like there will be a 2nd season...
Dec 9, 2023 10:28 AM
Dec 2023
dont know why it is rated that low but i love this one
Dec 9, 2023 10:32 AM
Mar 2022
I count 3 times now
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» what problem with adonis?

isolated-otaku - Nov 4, 2023

36 by Memore »»
Jun 14, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2023

81 by nick_el_son »»
Jun 4, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

95 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 7, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2023

59 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 6, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Hametsu no Oukoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2023

68 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 5, 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.