Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, this anime always felt like Yuna had a target on her back so I'm not really surprised that she got taken by some creepy guys and held hostage on a chain. 

However, it seems this episode also had a parade and the mood is there. Touka just can't keep his fetish hidden lol
Apr 20, 2023 10:07 AM
Jul 2019
I don't take the reason out of the princess's servant. He has realized that he is not the hero and fears for her safety. Not to mention that Touka's behavior was pretty despicable today. We also got a glimpse of Sion's past and saw that he was a true hero. Now, we are starting to realize the weight of the exchange made by the necromancer and the lack that Sion makes.
Apr 20, 2023 10:23 AM
Sep 2015
Is skeleton hero a trend in Japan?
Apr 20, 2023 10:26 AM

Dec 2022
honestly this anime is crazy touka has no power so how is he gonna save the day in the mask festival we just have to wait and see
Apr 20, 2023 10:54 AM

Mar 2013
You just gotta love Anri's cuteness... 🥰🥰🥰
CrazyButNot4UApr 20, 2023 11:22 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 20, 2023 11:16 AM

Feb 2018
Seems like even after meeting this new princess, everything is going to get a lot more difficult for Touka.
Not sure how he's going to go about saving the recently captured Yuna and Anri.
Apr 20, 2023 11:28 AM

Oct 2022
All thighs are equal to Touka, truly a man of all time. I'm impressed with how he use his holy sword other than defeating demons with it.

Apr 20, 2023 11:29 AM

Feb 2019
Lmao so one guy is obsessed with thighs like me and the other guy is obsessed with bones, this anime is fucking amazing

The princess is really cute, her fat form had me dying. Bro still wanted to get a peak of them thighs 😂

I feel bad for her guard tho, that slap was unnecessary especially in public and bro genuinely just wanted to protect her. I get that she wants to have fun with “Sion” but that wasn’t how to handle it

Wonder how they’re going to save the girls next week, can’t wait

Nice
Marinate1016Apr 20, 2023 11:41 AM
Apr 20, 2023 11:49 AM
Jul 2021
I don't understand how the score is so low, for me it's comedic and funny af especially the thigh obsessions lmao, and the hero's quirky fight style is what makes this not boring also
Apr 20, 2023 12:06 PM
Apr 2023
Good! I enjoyed it!
Apr 20, 2023 12:17 PM
Mar 2019
it was ok imo it didn't click for me just yet
Apr 20, 2023 12:34 PM

Jun 2017
astralkill00 said:
You just gotta love Anri's cuteness... 🥰🥰🥰

She literally has it most of the time, it's just very faint. Also what's up with that? It looks like most necromancers have it. Is this connected to hell? Like they lived in a very hot environment and the human realm must be cold for them or something? Or it's a different reason. xD
Apr 20, 2023 1:09 PM

Aug 2017
Another funny episode, Touka is truly a man of culture, always thinking of the thighs before anything else. 
Apr 20, 2023 1:30 PM
Jul 2015
I don't know who said it the first episode, but while not as hilarious, it still feels more Konosuba than the actual Konosuba spin off this season.
Apr 20, 2023 1:56 PM

Jun 2015
Its all about fat thighs and hold ups. Whats not to like.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 20, 2023 2:06 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Getting more skeleton vibes with the hero being a skeleton and now we have a villain that is obsessed with skeletons. I feel like each episode is getting better and better with the comedy and fan service. This series is an underrated gem.
Apr 20, 2023 3:47 PM

May 2019
Thick thighs saves lives indeed. With Touka not having much power I'm going to guess that he will set up a trap or 2 to save Anri and Yuna since he's good with those.

With Anri actually liking Touka how will she react when she finds out Touka is engaged to the princess now? I'm guessing Yuna won't care (unless she's been hiding her feelings). This series is pretty entertaining and I'm liking the comedy bits so far.
Apr 20, 2023 5:19 PM

Sep 2020
Marguerit is one of my favorite character from this series and I'm glad Kubo Yurika is voicing her.
Apr 20, 2023 5:49 PM

Dec 2022
It's hilarious how with each interaction he is digging his own grave deeper and deeper. 

New girls appeared especially that dark-skinned knight she's hot can't wait for Touka to put kneesocks on her too.

Apr 20, 2023 5:50 PM
Oct 2015
hero is a chubby chaser as long they're in tights lol
Apr 20, 2023 6:21 PM
Jan 2022
After that trailer, everyone paying attention to the thighs.
Apr 20, 2023 8:22 PM
Mar 2023
At the moment this anime is going well and it entertains me
Apr 20, 2023 8:31 PM

Jul 2017
LOLS Touka getting what he deserved, from loving T H I C C thighs to becoming an actual skeleton, thinking that he can get away with peeping on Yuna. But trying to enter the kingdom in his current state, tit would not slide, so he decorated himself from a disguise made from the Scared Sword to meet the king and get funds from him...which either he faces his wrath or the wed princess Marguerite, which the latter takes sympathy to his skeleton form, but rejecting the marriage outright knowing how far the original Hero Sion went. But Touka in his body, he has no choice but to lie to her face, of a mask-querade.

The orphanage director Leland Tallman noticing Anri and knowing that she's a necromancer right away, he does not flinch and provides them a way out to help Touka regenerate his mana...at an insane cost, or rather learning of the magic crystal that is the beating heart of a necromancer, unlike what Yuna thought he was. On top of it, the devil hunt is a good way to earn costs and meet new people...that are just in hiding of the actual culprits. But the princess herself being a glutton, her thighs make up to Touka's fetish too. And all along, he forgot about the money, enough to wander off on his own and find both Yuna and Anri, which lands him on Leland's orphanage where both Marguerite and her right-hand man Isaac were visiting, the Royal Masquerade is a day of dates and danger awaiting to happen.

Leland as Skeleton Man, and Isaac knowing that the Hero is a thigh-loving dud, it's a day of troubles impending.
Apr 20, 2023 9:10 PM

Jul 2014
Man, Yuna is ready to do it with anyone but Touka. By the way, thank you for more Yuna lewds, that leather outfit... goddamn. I would have liked a better angle of that backside though.

I wasn't expecting to see the princess suddenly become fat today. But my man Touka is so down bad for thighs that her plump thighs are even better for him... and the princess liked it!

Oh, the not at all suspicious doctor turned out to be a creep. Thigh fetish vs bone fetish next week.
Apr 20, 2023 10:30 PM
May 2017
Another decent episode, i wonder how things will progress...

2.5/5
Apr 20, 2023 10:43 PM

May 2015
The MC cares for thighs a lot, the larger the better for him! Now with the princess who has a mana disorder that causes rapid weight change can really fulfill the MCs dream. On the other hand The orphanage doctor wanting to turn people into skeletons to fulfill his femur fetish definitely is wild. He must be stopped!
Apr 21, 2023 1:28 AM

May 2018
The anime is a meme, but well, I think isekai in general are better when they don't take it seriously, so I guess it's fine. So far it looks like a cheap KonoSuba, it's fun tho.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 21, 2023 4:49 AM

May 2016
F*ckk you japan for not showing Yuna naked butt, you can see her naked butt clearly in the manga, that's just frustrating, they show that blond guy naked butt, with a full view while he running, but Yuna still didn't get any fully Naked Butt.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2023 5:36 AM

Jun 2016
so entertaining for me !! looking for forward this
Apr 21, 2023 6:39 AM
Apr 2023
Slow down, i get it
Apr 21, 2023 7:55 AM

Jul 2019
Gonta29 said:
I don't understand how the score is so low, for me it's comedic and funny af especially the thigh obsessions lmao, and the hero's quirky fight style is what makes this not boring also
Well I can only speak for myself, but I think it's insanely boring. I gave this a shot because the premise sounded interesting and the OP was a banger. It's overflowing with potential for comedy, but falls flat all the time. Even coming from a thigh enjoyer like myself, the thigh obsession had already worn itself out by episode 2, but they still keep going with it non-stop without doing anything new with it and expect it to be equally funny every single time. And the rest of the jokes tends to be told in the most basic way possible that you can predict the punchline from a mile away. 

Thing is, people like to call this a parody, and I'm sure that's what it's trying to be. But it's not smart enough to actually parody and instead just sort of becomes what it's parodying. Also it doesn't help that the entire main cast with the slight exception of the main character are very dislikeable. More specifically Anri and Yuna are both extremely annoying every time they're on screen. Yuna specifically is just the embodiment of the stereotypical "ahh baka hentai". She's not even a parody of that archetype, she just is that archetype straight up. There's actually nothing about her character that you haven't seen a hundred million times before. And she is one of the MAIN characters in the cast. 

I think the problem is that it's not even so dumb/bad it's good. It's just plain boring honestly. There are shows I consider worse by all means, that I've enjoyed more. This show is sort of in an unfortunate spot where it's not good enough to genuinely laugh at, but it's also not so bad that you laugh at it. 

That's my take anyway. Clearly there are some people who still like it, so I can't say that it doesn't have any appeal I suppose. 
Subarashii
Apr 21, 2023 7:58 AM

Oct 2022
Bro's obsession with thighs with stocking is almost admirable. He didn't mind that form of princess. The juicy the thighs the better!

Apr 21, 2023 8:44 AM
Apr 2023
Touka's obsession of thighs still catches me off-guard due to the randomness. Still can't get behind with Yuna as the lucky-sukebe focus character like Lucy (fairy tail) and Rebecca (Edens Zero), feel unnecessary but hey, at least she has nice thighs xD Anyway, another fun episode!
Apr 21, 2023 8:49 AM
Sep 2021
Touka reaches the capital to ask money from the king, but things doesn't go as planned.
Apr 21, 2023 12:18 PM

Dec 2021
I enjoyed the first two episodes despite this but I really do think they butchered the character designs and the princess is the worst case of it. It just looked so much better in the manga. It isn't just my memory either, I went and had a look and I think it's in the eyes, they went from standard cute eyes to honestly kinda creepy. I hate to be that guy but I think I'd rather reread the manga than watch this.
Apr 21, 2023 7:24 PM

Nov 2022
I've just realised the full extent how massive Yuna is and those thighs were so focused on I forgot about it, quality thighs tho. The loli really gave her a BDSM outfit LMAO
Apr 21, 2023 8:46 PM
Oct 2022
1/5 another clingy episode..
Apr 22, 2023 5:24 AM

Oct 2008
i want Yuna to step on me! guhehe!
4/5.

Apr 22, 2023 5:30 AM

Nov 2015
Censored shit..
Manga is better

Apr 22, 2023 7:53 AM

Oct 2022
One episode and princess is already best girl. She’s so cute and beautiful. Didn’t expect her to be such glutton lol and she got so THICC, the hero is in heaven!
Apr 22, 2023 9:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol ofc Touka won't be that easy getting the money out of King's pocket, especially since King face looks so scary like that. But at least he's being introduced by a cute princess with thicc thicc. Ehem! Well, Yuna still the best tho especially with the black outfit like that. Its perfect, Anri create such a masterpiece! Too bad they caught on a weird trap by a sus doctor. Wonder how skeleton Touka fight against the skeleton man. True master trap shall teach him good, right?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 22, 2023 7:43 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I think the pacing was alright this time, though again some parts from the manga were skipped, looks like they'll set to finish this arc by episode 5. I'm more excited to see the next arc.
Apr 22, 2023 10:26 PM
Mar 2022
I am really like the scene when yuna tied up, and his hands up showing his armpits, I think that guy has an armpit fetish
Apr 23, 2023 12:11 AM
Jul 2017
Good episode, not so much fanservice this time unfortunately, but still it was funny and added another cute girl to adventure.
Apr 23, 2023 8:33 PM

Oct 2022
This dude is willing to lie to this sweet and innocent princess just so he can get the money. I love it.

I definitely did not expect the Princess to be a monster speed-eater! And it looks like after she eats a ton, she basically plumps up.
UndefeatedBahamut
Apr 24, 2023 10:30 PM

Mar 2008
Okay an obsession with thigh bones is both funny and really creepy.  

Apr 25, 2023 1:40 AM

Oct 2022
I love how immoral Touka is. He's like a minor villain masquerading as the hero. I'm curious if he will become a less selfish person over time. Or if he'll remain the lying, cheating, horny asshole the whole time.
Apr 25, 2023 3:31 PM
Apr 2021
I want Yuna so bad man she’s too thicc in all the right places😫 and Anri is so adorable🥰

I hate how low the score is it should at least be above a 7.20 imho but shows like these get and scores bc of the ecchi tag😕
Treyv0nApr 25, 2023 6:14 PM
Apr 27, 2023 12:06 PM

May 2020
Nah that infatuation with bones is not normal, but then again that goes for the characters in this series too.

Doesn't take a genius to realize this isn't the "same" hero those people knew for all this while, so I'm not surprised with the approach of that attendant. But I'm liking whatever is Touka doing, so don't spoil the mood for a while.
Apr 27, 2023 5:00 PM

Jan 2020
Avicebrons said:
Gonta29 said:
Well I can only speak for myself, but I think it's insanely boring. I gave this a shot because the premise sounded interesting and the OP was a banger. It's overflowing with potential for comedy, but falls flat all the time. Even coming from a thigh enjoyer like myself, the thigh obsession had already worn itself out by episode 2, but they still keep going with it non-stop without doing anything new with it and expect it to be equally funny every single time. And the rest of the jokes tends to be told in the most basic way possible that you can predict the punchline from a mile away. 

Thing is, people like to call this a parody, and I'm sure that's what it's trying to be. But it's not smart enough to actually parody and instead just sort of becomes what it's parodying. Also it doesn't help that the entire main cast with the slight exception of the main character are very dislikeable. More specifically Anri and Yuna are both extremely annoying every time they're on screen. Yuna specifically is just the embodiment of the stereotypical "ahh baka hentai". She's not even a parody of that archetype, she just is that archetype straight up. There's actually nothing about her character that you haven't seen a hundred million times before. And she is one of the MAIN characters in the cast. 

I think the problem is that it's not even so dumb/bad it's good. It's just plain boring honestly. There are shows I consider worse by all means, that I've enjoyed more. This show is sort of in an unfortunate spot where it's not good enough to genuinely laugh at, but it's also not so bad that you laugh at it. 

That's my take anyway. Clearly there are some people who still like it, so I can't say that it doesn't have any appeal I suppose. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Yuna and Touka are terrible characters that are bringing the series down imo. I seriously thought this was gonna be a funny series, but it just feels frustrating to watch.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2023

72 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2023

39 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2023

47 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2023

50 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Yuusha ga Shinda! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2023

46 by artturisi »»
Sep 1, 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.