Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 11, 2019 5:10 PM
Oct 2019
Do you think the writers will follow the manga or do you think they have spun on a different course for this season.
AshPhoenixOct 12, 2019 5:09 PM
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2019 8:26 PM

Oct 2018
Let's make war. Rem is 1000x better than Emilia.

Oct 12, 2019 5:49 AM

Jan 2019
I'm gonna get a lot of hate here, but I like Emilia over Rem.
Oct 12, 2019 10:16 AM
RevengeCountdown

Mar 2019
Emilia anyday, rem is good girl but not as good as emilia imo
EMT

Oct 12, 2019 11:11 AM

Sep 2017
Rem all the way. She was, is, and will always be the #1 in my heart.
Oct 12, 2019 2:43 PM

Jun 2019
Rem will always be the best girl for me.
Oct 12, 2019 5:08 PM
Oct 2019
Elucid said:
you should go to jail
Oct 12, 2019 5:08 PM
Oct 2019
Faryd said:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiJul 6, 2020 3:17 AM
Oct 12, 2019 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
Emilia. Good, pure, kind, waifu, and easily the best girl.
Oct 12, 2019 7:16 PM

May 2016
Not this again...

Unless they want to piss off their fan base. They have to follow the book.

Rem is the biggest merch magnet and the biggest cash cow there is. I do wonder what they are planning tho. Maybe insert more flashback scenes to make her appear “relevant” in the new season.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Oct 12, 2019 7:20 PM
Oct 2019
I do agree that she is a huge merch seller for the company and eye grabber, however emilia is still so useless to the series sure the main protagonist loves her but for what shes done nothing except maybe help him a few times. Also yes they will have to follow the manga however there are many animes where the companies have completely not followed the manga and still not ruined the series.
Oct 13, 2019 11:50 AM

Jan 2019
Ill bring my trusty friend @swirlydragon to explain this situation to ya....good luck ^-^
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Oct 13, 2019 3:53 PM

Apr 2019
Emillian said:
Ill bring my trusty friend @swirlydragon to explain this situation to ya....good luck ^-^

You don't need @swirlydragon to explain how Emilia is ∞ +2 times better than Rem. It's obvious that Emilia is best girl.

I mean what is so good about Rem?

Oct 13, 2019 3:58 PM
Oct 2019
One the feelings she has for subaru,
Two the way how she will protect him and everything he does
Third lastly, She cares more about him then emilia has ever
Oct 13, 2019 4:01 PM

Apr 2019
AshPhoenix said:
Do you think the writers will follow the manga or do you think they have spun on a different course for this season.

I mean the Manga hasn't caught up to the anime yet but if your asking whether the anime will follow the Light Novel I'm guessing it will follow closely to how the main sequence of events play out with a few minor changes.

Also not a huge spoiler at all but

Oct 13, 2019 4:06 PM
Oct 2019
I agree with you there however sometimes they can go out on a completely different limb, And yeah she is a supporting character but still she is needed for the anime more or slightly less then emilia and i know emilia is a main character cause of the past but you never know.
Oct 13, 2019 4:11 PM

Apr 2019
AshPhoenix said:
I agree with you there however sometimes they can go out on a completely different limb, And yeah she is a supporting character but still she is needed for the anime more or slightly less then emilia and i know emilia is a main character cause of the past but you never know.

True. Seeing as how popular Rem became they might alter the script to include Rem more than she is supposed to. As someone who read the Light Novel I hope they don't alter the story too much. it's fine if they want to include Rem more to get those ratings and the money but Arc 4 was one of my most favorite arcs so i hope they dont fuck it up.

Oct 13, 2019 4:18 PM
Oct 2019
I totally agree with you on this as i have also read the light novels i hope they don't diverge there attention to something stupid but they might make rem more mainstream then she is, However she is a huge merch seller. Also i love Arc 4 it was one off my favourites as well.
Oct 13, 2019 9:50 PM

Jan 2017
You mean write their own story? Lol
Congratulations op, but you won't fool me by posting this obvious bait. You think Studio wants to appease Rem fans? Think again!
Emilia got an OVA and not Rem. Therefore, it just shows that Emilia is also popular. Furthermore, if they wanted to appease Rem fans so much then wouldn't they animate that If Rem story. Hahaha
I am sorry, but I am just pointing out the facts here.

ThousandCuts said:

Nahh, Emilia is best girl! Who's Rem?

ShuTDowNe said:

Who?
Anyway, Emilia best girl!

AshPhoenix said:
I do agree that she is a huge merch seller for the company and eye grabber, however emilia is still so useless to the series sure the main protagonist loves her but for what shes done nothing except maybe help him a few times. Also yes they will have to follow the manga however there are many animes where the companies have completely not followed the manga and still not ruined the series.

Emilia useless?
Not follow the manga? I'll tell you what's really happening here.
A Remfag is clinging on to the hope that the writers change the story of Re:Zero so that his trash waifu gets more screen time. But this is just his wishful thinking.
Rem is a supporting character and while it's true that she is popular, but so is Emilia. A lot of Emilia merchandise are sold even celebrating her birthday.
In fact Emilia is far more useful than Rem. Rem is just a psychopath who is more useless than Sakura. Now here's a detailed explanation on why Emilia is a far better character than Rem:-

Rem is nothing more than a sad excuse for waifu bait. She's completely inferior to Emilia but for some reason, Rem fans can't seem to figure that out.

Emilia

>Cute
>Kind and compassionate at heart
>Classy and sophisticated
>Has saved Subaru's life on multiple occasions
>Logical
>A champion of equality
Rem

>Crazy and obsessive
>Has less substance to her than a generic moe character
>Nothing more than a lowly maid
>Has killed Subaru on multiple occasions
>Copy/Paste of her superior Sister, Ram
>Sucks at fighting
>CUCK
Rem is probably one of the biggest cucks I have ever seen. Despite Subaru telling her that his heart belongs to Emilia, she not only continues to stick with Subaru, but she even agreed to help her love rival. She is the Cuck Queen of Re:Zero.
Imagine what will happen a couple years down the road, Subaru and Emilia get married, they're starting a life together, and where does that put Rem?

Rem's gonna be stuck on the sidelines, neglected and forgotten, with nothing to do but watch as Emilia and Subaru live happily together. Rem's so good at housework, I wouldn't even put it past her if she becomes the house maid when Emilia and Subaru start living together.
Who knows? Maybe she won't be completely disregarded. Subaru may decide to occasionally use her for his own pleasure when Emilia isn't around.

Let's face it, Emilia is consistently better than Rem.
While Emilia was best girl material from the very start, Rem only became likeable to most of the viewers in the third arc. And it wasn't because she had an amazing personality or good character development, she just got a lot of screen time. I guarantee you that any other girl would have become just as loved as Rem if they were put in the kind of circumstances that she was.

First Arc:
Rem
Nobody know who Rem was in the first season. Even if they did, no-one cared.
Emilia
Comes off as a sweet and independent girl who stole the hearts of the viewers across the world.

Second Arc:
Rem
Generic maid, her name wasn't even worth remembering until she went batshit crazy and started killing Subaru.
Emilia
Here we saw a more personal side to Emilia, this arc deepened the bond between Subaru and Emilia and it also developed her character a lot.

Third Arc:
Rem
She becomes generic waifu bait. The only thing that develops in her character is her ability to take up screen time.
Emilia
We see a more responsible side of Emilia. She decides to focus all of her time and effort towards making her nation prosper as well as ensuring equality for all.
As you can see form the different arcs, Emilia's character is constantly developing as the story progresses and that allows us to see new sides to her personality over time. On the other hand, Rem can be put into only two categories: Pre-3rd arc and Post-2nd arc.
The only difference between them is that one is shit-tier and the other is cuck-tier, respectively.

In conclusion, Rem is shit. Even Subaru was able to realize what a shit-tier waifu Rem was, no wonder he decided to stick with Emilia. Rem is the cancer of the anime community. The fact that she has become this popular is an embarrassment to anime fans (with good taste) everywhere.

This is what that filthy maid deserves:-

Emilia x Subaru FTW!
Emilia is best girl!
Rem The Cuck!
The only thing Rem is good at is playing twister

AshPhoenix said:
Elucid said:
you should go to jail

AshPhoenix said:
Faryd said:
join elucid in jail

Nahh, they are just pointing out the facts.

AshPhoenix said:

1. She killed him several times and tortured him. Healing his legs just to crush them again? What kind of a psychopath would do that? If Ram weren't there to swiftly kill Subaru, Rem would have traumatized him beyond repair
2. Now she is just infatuated with Subaru. She just wants to obtain him like a selfish bitch she is.
3. Emilia never hurt Subaru once. Never! Even when Subaru went batshit crazy and tried to drag Emilia out of her own freakin' house while insulting her. In fact, all she wanted to do was understand him. Furthermore, she never abandoned him. Even after they fought, she still asked Crusch, Felix and Rem to take care of him. Emilia cared for Subaru far more than Rem.

AshPhoenix said:
And yeah she is a supporting character but still she is needed for the anime more or slightly less then emilia and i know emilia is a main character cause of the past but you never know.

Oh please! Don't even compare Emilia with Rem. Rem can't hold a candle in front of her. Rem is not more or slightly less needed than Emilia, Rem is IRRELEVANT in comparison to Emilia.

Emillian said:

Thanks for summoning me here ^^
swirlydragonOct 13, 2019 10:09 PM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Oct 14, 2019 2:28 AM
Bouncy

Feb 2018
We all know ROM is best girl

Not a fan of the phrase 'Guilty Pleasure'.
Own what you like.
Let others judge.
Once you let others manipulate your taste then are you really 'enjoying' what you want to enjoy?

Oct 14, 2019 4:10 AM

Jan 2017
ThEOnlYMaNAliV said:
Fuck Rem and Fuck Emilia, obviously Ram is the best girl.

Nahh, Emilia is one true waifu. All other are shit.

Oct 14, 2019 8:19 AM
Oct 2019
All of you don't know what your missing, Clearly Rem is the better option sure shes killed him and hurt him but shes cared more about him then emilia has ever in the history of the anime so far, and yes maybe she has developed a lot since the beginning of the anime but shes still a poor excuse for a waifu.
Oct 2019
Either pick Rem or Felix Argyle
Oct 2019
RemsThigh said:
We all know ROM is best girl
Nah Felix is best OR REM!!!
Oct 14, 2019 8:22 AM
Oct 2019
swirlydragon said:
You mean write their own story? Lol
Congratulations op, but you won't fool me by posting this obvious bait. You think Studio wants to appease Rem fans? Think again!
Emilia got an OVA and not Rem. Therefore, it just shows that Emilia is also popular. Furthermore, if they wanted to appease Rem fans so much then wouldn't they animate that If Rem story. Hahaha
I am sorry, but I am just pointing out the facts here.

ThousandCuts said:

Nahh, Emilia is best girl! Who's Rem?

ShuTDowNe said:

Who?
Anyway, Emilia best girl!

AshPhoenix said:

Emilia useless?
Not follow the manga? I'll tell you what's really happening here.
A Remfag is clinging on to the hope that the writers change the story of Re:Zero so that his trash waifu gets more screen time. But this is just his wishful thinking.
Rem is a supporting character and while it's true that she is popular, but so is Emilia. A lot of Emilia merchandise are sold even celebrating her birthday.
In fact Emilia is far more useful than Rem. Rem is just a psychopath who is more useless than Sakura. Now here's a detailed explanation on why Emilia is a far better character than Rem:-

Rem is nothing more than a sad excuse for waifu bait. She's completely inferior to Emilia but for some reason, Rem fans can't seem to figure that out.

Emilia

>Cute
>Kind and compassionate at heart
>Classy and sophisticated
>Has saved Subaru's life on multiple occasions
>Logical
>A champion of equality
Rem

>Crazy and obsessive
>Has less substance to her than a generic moe character
>Nothing more than a lowly maid
>Has killed Subaru on multiple occasions
>Copy/Paste of her superior Sister, Ram
>Sucks at fighting
>CUCK
Rem is probably one of the biggest cucks I have ever seen. Despite Subaru telling her that his heart belongs to Emilia, she not only continues to stick with Subaru, but she even agreed to help her love rival. She is the Cuck Queen of Re:Zero.
Imagine what will happen a couple years down the road, Subaru and Emilia get married, they're starting a life together, and where does that put Rem?

Rem's gonna be stuck on the sidelines, neglected and forgotten, with nothing to do but watch as Emilia and Subaru live happily together. Rem's so good at housework, I wouldn't even put it past her if she becomes the house maid when Emilia and Subaru start living together.
Who knows? Maybe she won't be completely disregarded. Subaru may decide to occasionally use her for his own pleasure when Emilia isn't around.

Let's face it, Emilia is consistently better than Rem.
While Emilia was best girl material from the very start, Rem only became likeable to most of the viewers in the third arc. And it wasn't because she had an amazing personality or good character development, she just got a lot of screen time. I guarantee you that any other girl would have become just as loved as Rem if they were put in the kind of circumstances that she was.

First Arc:
Rem
Nobody know who Rem was in the first season. Even if they did, no-one cared.
Emilia
Comes off as a sweet and independent girl who stole the hearts of the viewers across the world.

Second Arc:
Rem
Generic maid, her name wasn't even worth remembering until she went batshit crazy and started killing Subaru.
Emilia
Here we saw a more personal side to Emilia, this arc deepened the bond between Subaru and Emilia and it also developed her character a lot.

Third Arc:
Rem
She becomes generic waifu bait. The only thing that develops in her character is her ability to take up screen time.
Emilia
We see a more responsible side of Emilia. She decides to focus all of her time and effort towards making her nation prosper as well as ensuring equality for all.
As you can see form the different arcs, Emilia's character is constantly developing as the story progresses and that allows us to see new sides to her personality over time. On the other hand, Rem can be put into only two categories: Pre-3rd arc and Post-2nd arc.
The only difference between them is that one is shit-tier and the other is cuck-tier, respectively.

In conclusion, Rem is shit. Even Subaru was able to realize what a shit-tier waifu Rem was, no wonder he decided to stick with Emilia. Rem is the cancer of the anime community. The fact that she has become this popular is an embarrassment to anime fans (with good taste) everywhere.

This is what that filthy maid deserves:-

Emilia x Subaru FTW!
Emilia is best girl!
Rem The Cuck!
The only thing Rem is good at is playing twister

AshPhoenix said:
you should go to jail

AshPhoenix said:
join elucid in jail

Nahh, they are just pointing out the facts.

AshPhoenix said:

1. She killed him several times and tortured him. Healing his legs just to crush them again? What kind of a psychopath would do that? If Ram weren't there to swiftly kill Subaru, Rem would have traumatized him beyond repair
2. Now she is just infatuated with Subaru. She just wants to obtain him like a selfish bitch she is.
3. Emilia never hurt Subaru once. Never! Even when Subaru went batshit crazy and tried to drag Emilia out of her own freakin' house while insulting her. In fact, all she wanted to do was understand him. Furthermore, she never abandoned him. Even after they fought, she still asked Crusch, Felix and Rem to take care of him. Emilia cared for Subaru far more than Rem.

AshPhoenix said:
And yeah she is a supporting character but still she is needed for the anime more or slightly less then emilia and i know emilia is a main character cause of the past but you never know.

Oh please! Don't even compare Emilia with Rem. Rem can't hold a candle in front of her. Rem is not more or slightly less needed than Emilia, Rem is IRRELEVANT in comparison to Emilia.

Emillian said:

Thanks for summoning me here ^^
ok maybe some of that is true but emilia hasn't been around or seen enough to be declared subaru's waifu shes just a supporting main character to fill in the emptiness of the show.
Oct 14, 2019 8:59 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Emilia on top far ahead followed by Beatrice, Rem and Ram.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 15, 2019 7:51 AM
Apr 2013
Personally I love Ram, Rem and Emilia all so much in different ways.

Rem got her character flushed out the best in season one, I love her choice of weapon being a flail and how devoted to Subaru she became. I'm glad Subaru loves her as well as Emilia. Rem deserves the love she gets as she's a wonderful character.

Emilia may not have had her character flushed out as well in season 1 but I love her kindness and her fairness towards Subaru in all world lines. Also I'm hyped for her character development in season 2 and the prequel movie. I have high hopes for her and I feel that the hate she receives inside and outside of the fandom is highly unfair. The story isn't over yet.

Ram needs more screen time and I hear that she will get it in season 2. So I'm hyped for her like I am Emilia. I love how she roasts Barusu but still cares for him as a friend. She is cute and savage. I feel that she is just as tragic as Rem but in a different way. She had everything but lost it all and Roswaal doesn't seem to truly care for her. I only read a bit of arc 4 but I already ship her with Garfiel.

I ship Subaru with both Rem and Emilia. I hope neither will be left out as they are both great love interests.

And while Ram wouldn't make such a good love interest for Subaru, she is greatly underappreciated and deserves some more love for the fans too.

Crusch and Ferris are great characters too.

I never understood the best girl wars in Re Zero. It's a matter of personal preference.
Oct 15, 2019 7:58 AM
Feb 2017
i want it to be harem lol
Oct 15, 2019 11:46 AM

Jan 2017
AshPhoenix said:
ok maybe some of that is true but emilia hasn't been around or seen enough to be declared subaru's waifu shes just a supporting main character to fill in the emptiness of the show.

She had little screen time in season 1, but all Emilia x Subaru moments were still top-tier.
And no, there's no such thing as supporting main character. Either you are a main character or someone who supports the main character (supporting character). Emilia is the main character and so is Subaru. Emilia is not there just to fill the emptiness of the show. Her presence in the show is god-tier.

Oct 16, 2019 7:57 AM
May 2018
Dude everyone should just choose Emilia cuz she's way better than rem
Oct 17, 2019 10:46 AM
Sep 2018
Stop. Just stop. What did you feel the need to make a post like this ? And all the answers are so dumb
Oct 17, 2019 5:38 PM

Aug 2017
ThousandCuts said:

Agreed. Rem loved Subaru even when he was at his lowest.

ShuTDowNe said:

Yes.

Itsuwa_ said:
Rem will always be the best girl for me.

Agreed.

This is just a sample. I can assure you that not only is Rem best girl, nothing short of her being Satella could make me hate her, and I know that that will never happen

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Oct 18, 2019 8:19 AM

Aug 2016
here before it gets locked

Set by SenpieX
Oct 18, 2019 12:43 PM
Oct 2019
which gets locked
Oct 18, 2019 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
Neither. Julius is Subaru's only true love.
Oct 18, 2019 4:19 PM

Mar 2010
AshPhoenix said:

She is not useless becasue doesn't orbit around Subaru's dick man. You might as well everyone is useless by that criteria. Also there never a point where Emilia ever harmed Suabru unlike Rem, so no she been way more helpful. Re0 is not a harem anime or power fantasy where everyone supposed revolve around the MC because he exists.
Oct 19, 2019 4:14 AM
Oct 2019
Guys..enough with this shiz.You cannot say one is better than the other because:Subaru likes Emilia,but Rem likes Subaru.That's why it's complicated.I think that Rem will never be with Subaru IMO.Not because of her but because of Subaru himself.He doesn't love Rem.And that's the end of it.He can't force himself to love her,ya' know?

I made a MAL account to reply to to this so I better not see anymore Emilia VS Rem shit okay? Have a nice day
Oct 19, 2019 6:36 AM
Oct 2019
Emilia because he is the main heroine after all in the cover emilia is in there
Oct 20, 2019 8:33 AM
Oct 2018
As an anime only viewer (don't know the source material), from what I've seen so far Rem has had more of a role and screen time compared to Emilia. So it's understandable Rem gets more attention. That said, from what I've read Emilia has a much larger role to play in S2, so I'm excited to see more of Emilia.

I personally prefer Rem over Emilia, episode 18 (From Zero) in particular cemented Rem as my favourite. Emilia is great too, but it's her political life (considering as well she's a contender to be a leader) that in Subaru's shoes, would turn me off and yeah I'd likely only befriend Emilia. I wouldn't want the attention that Emilia has, that said I'd still be outspoken like Subaru is regarding the treatment she gets. Most of the characters seem great though, not just Rem and Emilia.

We all know Emilia is going to "win" because she's the main heroine and she's the main focus. But getting angry because someone doesn't agree with you over your preference is pointless and immature. I'm just wasting my time because clearly some can't have a decent conversation on the internet.
Oct 20, 2019 11:07 AM
Jun 2019
an obsessed trash <<<<<< GOD EMILIA
Oct 20, 2019 12:16 PM

Oct 2018
I like rem but for me, Emilia is the best.
Oct 22, 2019 12:24 PM

Sep 2019
Rem all the way. There is no other character to like more than her in this anime
Dec 13, 2019 1:54 PM

Apr 2018
Rem's
Dec 13, 2019 8:21 PM

Nov 2019
Steins_Gate_best said:
Guys..enough with this shiz.You cannot say one is better than the other because:Subaru likes Emilia,but Rem likes Subaru.That's why it's complicated.I think that Rem will never be with Subaru IMO.Not because of her but because of Subaru himself.He doesn't love Rem.And that's the end of it.He can't force himself to love her,ya' know?

I made a MAL account to reply to to this so I better not see anymore Emilia VS Rem shit okay? Have a nice day

Actually there were some things in the novels that were skipped in anime that cut down your argument. Considering the author was working as the series composer of anime, it might be deliberately done so open the spoiler tag on your own risk.
Dec 13, 2019 8:24 PM

Nov 2019
Rem fans, keep preaching.
Let's see if Nagatsuki Tappei gives two f***s.
Zellia01Dec 14, 2019 3:39 AM
Dec 23, 2019 5:17 PM
Apr 2015
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN LOLIS, SO EMILIA FOR ME IS MAH GIRL!
Dec 24, 2019 2:50 AM

Jan 2017
otakufandom said:
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN LOLIS, SO EMILIA FOR ME IS MAH GIRL!

Man of culture! And yeah, Rem somewhat looks like a loli lol

AshPhoenix said:
All of you don't know what your missing, Clearly Rem is the better option sure shes killed him and hurt him but shes cared more about him then emilia has ever in the history of the anime so far,

How could I not reply to this?
Nahh, Rem is nothing compared to Emilia. Nothing!
And no! Rem never cared about Subaru. She just wanted to obtain him after she fell for him and manipulated him. Emilia cared far more for Subaru than Rem ever did! She was there for him from the start! Emilia is the best girl in the history of anime so far

AshPhoenix said:
and yes maybe she has developed a lot since the beginning of the anime but shes still a poor excuse for a waifu.

The only one who is a poor excuse of a waifu is Rem not Emilia! Rem is a generic trash tier waifu bait and nothing else! Emilia is best girl!

Dec 27, 2019 3:52 AM
Dec 2013
Emilia because she's hotter.
Dec 27, 2019 4:02 AM
Dec 2019
Rem. Why does Subaru love Emilia, theres legit nothing good about her
Dec 27, 2019 10:47 PM
Dec 2019
#TeamEmilia forever
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

673 by RealMario7 »»
May 25, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 30, 2020

506 by HiroTail1 »»
May 19, 7:10 PM

» Emilia chest size increase

MuscularBlackMan - Jul 23, 2020

13 by RaptorDan »»
May 9, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

604 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

453 by titty »»
Apr 11, 9:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.