Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2018 3:48 AM

Oct 2014
I'm seeing a lot of these threads about women liking Alphas, women not liking nice guys, way's to get a women's attention etc.

And I feel like I'm repeating myself responding to each of them so... Here's my response to everyone topic along these lines summarised in an image.

And give this thread it's own unique purpose/point. What are ways you people try to respect/treat people as people? What people things do you do? What are your favourite people things?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 9, 2018 3:52 AM

Apr 2016
There is only one thing i hate more than a old meme, even older meme. First it was threads based on youtubers, now based on memes ? what next ?
Mar 9, 2018 3:56 AM

Nov 2016
There's the catch: there's no special treatment. I dont think "Oh, a woman. Let me talk with proper grammar, straighten my back and not swear", or whatever. I try to be as 'equal' as possible when talking to people, and disregard race, age, sex, whatever.

If you want someone to like you, there'll be no special formula. Just be yourself. Or would you rather that person fall in love with someone that's not really you?

I don't really understand your question about 'my favorite people things', but I do believe everyone deserves to be treated with politeness and respect.
Mar 9, 2018 3:57 AM

Dec 2016
What are ways you people try to respect/treat people as people?

This one is easy. Leave me alone, don't speak to me or touch me and I will do the same.

What people things do you do?

Perpetually scowl and mean mug.

Mar 9, 2018 4:05 AM

Feb 2016
I don't want to be the alpha. I want my gf to be. It's hot tbh. Where do i find strong dominant women.
azula-is-gayMar 9, 2018 4:44 AM
Mar 9, 2018 4:14 AM

Sep 2014
Typical cuck response, you didn't even answer the question right. I can treat someone as a person, but there's no guarantee they'll like me. Also let me just point out, how else are you supposd to view women other than people? I'm not out here treating women like furniture, I'm all about that #respect
Mar 9, 2018 4:21 AM

Oct 2014
jpoCruz said:
There's the catch: there's no special treatment. I dont think "Oh, a woman. Let me talk with proper grammar, straighten my back and not swear", or whatever. I try to be as 'equal' as possible when talking to people, and disregard race, age, sex, whatever.

If you want someone to like you, there'll be no special formula. Just be yourself. Or would you rather that person fall in love with someone that's not really you?

Pretty much my own sentiments on the matter.

jpoCruz said:
I don't really understand your question about 'my favorite people things', but I do believe everyone deserves to be treated with politeness and respect.

Was trying to silly speak. Translation would be "What's your favourite things to do around other people?".

Soverign said:

I picture a puppy, a puppy that require pets.

senpaiazula said:
I don't to be the alpha. I want my gf to be. It's hot tbh. Where do i find strong dominant women.

I share this sentiment, give me the woman that's gonna take charge and shit. Very attractive.

Elegade said:
I'm all about that #respect

Gotta respect the wamen!
GwaziMagnumMar 9, 2018 5:14 AM
Mar 9, 2018 4:21 AM

Oct 2017
GwaziMagnum said:

And give this thread it's own unique purpose/point. What are ways you people try to respect/treat people as people? What people things do you do? What are your favourite people things?

Why do these questions sound like we aren't considered people from your view?
Mar 9, 2018 4:23 AM

Oct 2014
ZSTGL_IMA said:
GwaziMagnum said:

Why do these questions sound as if we aren't considered people from your view?

Well, I started the question with "you people", so I don't know? xD
Mar 9, 2018 4:35 AM

Dec 2016
GwaziMagnum said:

I picture a puppy, a puppy that require pets.

Do not touch me you fucking savage! If you cannot respect even me, then how can you possibly respect women?

Anyways, sure am glad I got out of the rat race that is regular people.

SoverignMar 9, 2018 4:42 AM
Mar 9, 2018 5:02 AM

May 2016
maaaaan, even more old memes

Are we going back in time now?
~ Nas, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Formerly known as:
~ Gokuvich, The "OG Bulgarian"~
Mar 9, 2018 5:09 AM

Dec 2016
Nas said:
maaaaan, even more old memes

Are we going back in time now?

The past is your future my child.

You have been granted the privilege to spread the word of the glory of Cesar.
Mar 9, 2018 5:14 AM

Oct 2014
Soverign said:
You have been granted the privilege to spread the word of the glory of Cesar.

Hail Kaisar!
*Burns a mayor alive on a pile of tires*
Mar 9, 2018 5:30 AM

Feb 2015
In 1366x738 HD 16bit 1080p resolution. Of course, it has to be BD!
Mar 9, 2018 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
I see woman as forign race that that has the cooties that I need to stay away from.
Mar 9, 2018 5:34 AM

Nov 2017
I like being cordial and inviting so I treat every person with respect and politeness (regardless of their skin color, sexual orientation, age, gender or religious belief) until they give me a reason not to. I subscribe to the golden rule, but disrespect will never be tolerated on my account.

I just like spending time with family and friends so I don't really mind what social activity I'm doing, as long as it's with them
Mar 9, 2018 4:25 PM

Jan 2018
I always check my wallet before I view women. Don't wanna get shot.
Mar 9, 2018 5:23 PM

May 2015
God, I miss Strombo! He's a great interviewer.
Mar 9, 2018 7:04 PM

Jan 2018
Mar 9, 2018 7:07 PM

Jan 2017
with your eyes what else should you use
Mar 9, 2018 7:19 PM

Oct 2014
p0ckyy said:
with your eyes what else should you use

Now that's a wonderful eyedea you have!
Mar 9, 2018 7:54 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
It's one of the main reasons why I like G. R. R. Martin more than Tolkien and other authors of the same genre. His characters are great regardless of their biological sex, not to mention that Cersei Lannister is arguably one of the most well-written characters in literature. Sexual frustrated alt-rights and pseudo keyboard alphas can learn a lot from his works.
Mar 9, 2018 8:20 PM

Apr 2011
With all the blood I see in women's restroom I thought they were secretly vampires.
Mar 9, 2018 8:25 PM

Jan 2017
yomachi said:
With all the blood I see in women's restroom I thought they were secretly vampires.

Why the fuck were you in women's restrooms you creepy perv?

Mar 9, 2018 8:26 PM

Oct 2014
J_LEE_C said:
yomachi said:

I also have to express this concern.
Mar 9, 2018 8:29 PM

Apr 2011
J_LEE_C said:
yomachi said:
Hey dont call me a creep! I was invited!
Mar 9, 2018 8:32 PM
Jul 2018
I too would like to be referred to as a person
Mar 9, 2018 8:32 PM

Jan 2017
yomachi said:
J_LEE_C said:

Let me rephrase:

Why the fuck were you invited in women's restrooms you perv?

Mar 9, 2018 8:33 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
yomachi said:
J_LEE_C said:

Yea, happened to me as well, does the invitation look something like this?

Mar 9, 2018 8:42 PM

Apr 2011
J_LEE_C said:
yomachi said:
Let me rephrase:

Why the fuck were you invited in women's restrooms you perv?
I got kicked out of the men's for sexual harassment so the girls told me to go to their restroom instead.

149597871 said:
Yea, happened to me as well, does the invitation look something like this?
I wasn't invited in that way but yeah, I tend to enter places with that signage.
Mar 9, 2018 8:44 PM

Oct 2014
yomachi said:
I got kicked out of the men's for sexual harassment so the girls told me to go to their restroom instead.

I feel context is needed/a story is here.
Mar 9, 2018 8:49 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, such a brave and powerful post. This is such a big step for peoplekind.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 9, 2018 8:50 PM

Oct 2014
LoneWolf said:

What can I say?
I'm a people person who makes a people thread for people kind.
Mar 9, 2018 8:52 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
GwaziMagnum said:
LoneWolf said:

What can I say?

No, that's wrong, you should take example from him and make threads where you blame reverse sexism for not getting laid. These are the true "big steps" we should make.
Mar 9, 2018 8:55 PM

Aug 2009
149597871 said:
GwaziMagnum said:

What can I say?

No, that's wrong, you should take example from him and make threads where you blame reverse sexism for not getting laid. These are the true "big steps" we should make.

I think the real big steps for peoplekind we need are more gender threads about being dominated by women and getting cucked. That would truly bring peoplekind to a whole new level.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 9, 2018 8:59 PM

Oct 2014
149597871 said:

Reverse sexism makes it so woman can't truly appreciate a real man when he shows his love.

#DownWithWomanThought

LoneWolf said:
I think the real big steps for peoplekind we need are more gender threads about being dominated by women and getting cucked. That would truly bring peoplekind to a whole new level.

What the cuck?
Mar 9, 2018 8:59 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
LoneWolf said:
149597871 said:

I don't like talking about gender, I believe we should try to eliminate it from out society rather than giving it more power and privileges.
Mar 9, 2018 9:01 PM

Aug 2009
149597871 said:
LoneWolf said:

I don't like talking about gender, I believe we should try to eliminate it from out society rather than giving it more power and privileges.

Yeah just like that, wow you've already got the hang of this thing. Who knew you would be such an expert on being a cuck?
LoneWolfMar 9, 2018 9:27 PM

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 9, 2018 9:06 PM

Mar 2008
Most of my friends are people the rest are cats
Mar 9, 2018 9:06 PM

Oct 2014
149597871 said:

I don't mind people identifying a certain gender on a personal level.

But in the larger scheme? I agree I'd rather just see people be treated as people, and not see people divide themselves up in identity politics.

traed said:

What about cat people?
Mar 9, 2018 9:07 PM

Dec 2008
I view women like I view men-as individuals. Sex doesn't really enter into that part of the judgement.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Mar 9, 2018 9:14 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
GwaziMagnum said:
149597871 said:

But in the larger scheme? I agree I'd rather just see people be treated as people, and not see people divide themselves up in identity politics.

Yes, of course I don't mind it on a personal level either, as long as it doesn't hurt others of course.
Mar 9, 2018 9:18 PM

Aug 2009
149597871 said:
GwaziMagnum said:

Yes, of course I don't mind it on a personal level either, as long as it doesn't hurt others of course.

Indeed we need to quickly usher in the cuck revolution to dispel the toxic masculinityies and give women steroids so they can compete with men in physical activities. Then we all need to cut off our genitalia and learn how to reproduce asexually. Then we can truly advance peoplekind.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 9, 2018 9:19 PM

Oct 2014
149597871 said:

I get hurt everyday by people identifying as women. Why can't everyone be guys with boobs? Then maybe Nice Guys would have a chance.

(Sarcasm)
Mar 9, 2018 9:28 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
LoneWolf said:
149597871 said:

Indeed we need to quickly usher in the cuck revolution to dispel the toxic masculinityies and give women steroids so they can compete with men in physical activities. Then we all need to cut off our genitalia and learn how to reproduce asexually. Then we can truly advance peoplekind.

Well... cuckolding is not my weakness and women don't necessarily need steroids to compete with men, it more like each sex has their own advantages in different fields when it comes to physical activities.

I don't know whether or not sex will become obsolete in future, there are many theories about that but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. It's hard to say whether that will advance mankind or not, less pleasure and stress relief vs more free time and focused mind. For example sex offenders that have been chemically castrated said their quality of life improved significantly. Men in chastity spend less time masturbating. So... technically it may help us advance but yet again the word "technically" can sometimes be used to excuse absurd statements. Besides we are finally almost "free" after centuries of oppression on that topic, I don't feel like giving up sex right now.
Mar 9, 2018 9:33 PM
Jun 2015
jpoCruz said:

B-but I c-can not talk about manly things w-with ... WOmen!!!!!
Mar 9, 2018 9:36 PM

Oct 2014
Eight-Man said:
B-but I c-can not talk about manly things w-with ... WOmen!!!!!

Just throw out the first blech.

If you belch it, they will come.
Mar 9, 2018 9:43 PM

Aug 2009
149597871 said:
LoneWolf said:

Well... cuckolding is not my weakness and women don't necessarily need steroids to compete with men, it more like each sex has their own advantages in different fields when it comes to physical activities.

I don't know whether or not sex will become obsolete in future, there are many theories about that but I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. It's hard to say whether that will advance mankind or not, less pleasure and stress relief vs more free time and focused mind. For example sex offenders that have been chemically castrated said their quality of life improved significantly. Men in chastity spend less time masturbating. So... technically it may help us advance but yet again the word "technically" can sometimes be used to excuse absurd statements. Besides we are finally almost "free" after centuries of oppression on that topic, I don't feel like giving up sex right now.

Please enlighten us more with your tales of cuckery, truly only you can show everyone da wey. Of course men and women are completely equal physically, which is why the majority of sports are separated by gender, wow such blinding revelations. Indeed chemical castration is the only answer to advance peoplekind, I have to disagree that sex is just a tool of toxic masculinity and of course that all sex is rape. Your induction to the cuck revolution is not fully complete. We need to purge the world of this this toxicity of gender and sex. It is truly the only way to end oppression.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Mar 9, 2018 9:55 PM

Nov 2016
How to view women?

I'd recommend viewing them as just as superficial, dumb, unsuspecting, fatuous, and lazy, as men. I recommend reducing them to same nothingness that you consign everyone else to, and I recommend being an outsider to these divisions, these outbursts of 'narcissism of small differences'; harbor a haughty indifference against everyone unless they prove they are better than that. Summarily, make no positive judgment without merit.
Mar 9, 2018 9:57 PM

Mar 2008
GwaziMagnum said:
149597871 said:

traed said:

What about cat people?

Cat people or cat-people? I know a couple catgirls. I don't know any catboys.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Are video games a waste of time and money??

DesuMaiden - 8 hours ago

27 by LoveYourSmile »»
29 seconds ago

» Why does the World need Switzerland?

vasipi4946 - Aug 20, 2022

32 by Freshell »»
1 minute ago

» Cleaning your room hurts the economy

vasipi4946 - May 25

32 by Freshell »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Better to spend 30k/$ on a new car or an anime figure?

Dije - May 3, 2023

40 by cyandaqil »»
1 hour ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

47 by GinIonSui »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.