Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2009 5:16 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thought so Sakura will kill Sasuke by herself..but does she even hold a candle?
Kakashi a hokage? hmm

Madara and Danzo fight..let see about that
Dec 2, 2009 6:58 PM

May 2009
What was that Danzo has metallic arm? :P

Dec 2, 2009 8:03 PM

May 2007
I do hope Naruto will finally realize that Sasuke's just not worth it, after like every single character in the chapter has been telling him that over and over again. -__-' Oh and thanks for reminding us how much Sakura LOVES Sasuke. jeez.

Danzo has a nice arm there. P:

Dec 2, 2009 8:25 PM

Aug 2008
guess Danzo is about to pull out his locked hand, wonder whats up with that, later will be the eye lol

ya Naruto was back in to depressed land this chapter, hope Garra's word lift him up and makes him serious again, the way he was when he fought Pain

and Kakashi a hokage, that's gotta be temporary too. if not ta fuck
Dec 3, 2009 12:04 AM

Aug 2007
Hmm hopefully Naruto will come back to his senses. He needs to realize it's over with and no matter what Sasuke is screwed. Unless he can find a creative way to save him.

Sakura on the otherhand idk how she plans on killing Sasuke. Maybe gain his trust then stab him in the back. Either way I'm more interested in this fight between Danzo & Madara.
Dec 3, 2009 12:13 AM

Sep 2007
Danzou VS Madara ?
And i hope Gaara will remplace Sasuke ... (in Naruto "heart") because Sasuke deserve that.
Dec 3, 2009 2:06 AM

Apr 2009
Sakura thinking to kill Sasuke ?? There is no way she can kill him. No need to kill him anyway. Just capture him and put him in the jail. Ninja's friendship is weird...

I prefer Sasuke to kill Danzo not Madara.
Dec 3, 2009 2:11 AM

Sep 2008
I lol'd, Sakura kill Sasuke!? I hope she gets to fight him and she dies.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 2:30 AM

Apr 2008
It wasn't bad. The deepest reasons which sakura exposed to Naruto those revelations all of a sudden. In the end became really interesting because of the Danzo's scene. Let's see how such a thing will be developped.

It would be nice to have a beautiful woman run you over !!
Dec 3, 2009 3:14 AM
Nov 2007
oh i get it, danzo was just trying to get the philosopher's stone the whole time..
Dec 3, 2009 3:58 AM

Apr 2009
borin
Dec 3, 2009 4:00 AM

Jul 2007
decent chapter but i donot like on where this is going.

If Kishi decides to kill off Danzo(aka, the only rational present kage ) now, then this manga will loos the last decent villain.

Sadly it seems Kishi is planning to use Danzo to hype Madara.

Ash for other parts of chapter - Yaoi fanfiction..

EDIT: OH! Naruto grabbed his eye, which was wounded before! - calling sharringan/rinnegan thar now!
Dec 3, 2009 4:32 AM
Jan 2008
Sakura killing sasuke is awesome, end the love triangle and keep it
sakura x naruto......now we just need hinata to die and i will be happy
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Dec 3, 2009 4:38 AM

Jul 2008
I lol'd when they said that Sakura meant to kill Sasuke, in her dreams maybe? And this chap has made me love Gaara even more then I did before, that guy is just awesome lol. I hope Danzo gets killed off cause he's lame IMO and Kakashi should be Hokage anyway.
Dec 3, 2009 5:03 AM

Jul 2007
Since when Sai is an expert on love and friendship?! Did he read about it in a book? pfft. get the guy a radio show.

Also, Sakura does not love Sasuke, she doesn't even know him. She's always only had a fangirl crush on him. I thought she got over it, but I guess kishimoto didn't.

Gee I wonder what Naruto will do!
Dec 3, 2009 5:07 AM

Oct 2007
slow development but hopefully a good fight in the next chapter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 5:26 AM
Sep 2008
Danzo seems to have alot of stuff hiding, I would like to see Sakura when she tries to kill Sasuke.
Dec 3, 2009 5:32 AM

Mar 2008
It's been a while since I've enjoyed a Naruto chapter. I think this week's was pretty decent. After a while of "Sasuke" we seem to be back to "Naruto" and I must say I missed seeing Naruto even if in that emotional state he seems to be into lately.

As for Sai's explanation, it obviously cracked me up. The Sakura soap-opera keeps getting better and better. I'm becoming a fan, Kishi. Keep it up.

Anyway, on more serious matters, that shitty Danzo is now a cyborg? I need to see more of that! Fuck, yes XD
Dec 3, 2009 6:28 AM

May 2009
Well the first half where they talked about feelings sucked...but Danzo vs Madara could be interesting, especially with this arm.
Dec 3, 2009 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
decent chapter ok we all know sakura is going to die if she tries to kill sasuke. I don't who told she could be able to. So Danzou has an automail? If he busts out with some alchemy I think i'll die from laughter xp

Dec 3, 2009 6:47 AM

May 2009
Hoho, decent chappie. FINALLY!

Lololol, Sakura thinks she's some greek war goddess, she'll have her sorry ass kicked before she even gets in a one mile radius close to Sasuke. What the hell is she thinking? (Actually, what the hell was Kishi thinking, doing that pathetic explanation. Poor sai, he just got some points stolen.)

Meh, Danzo already got boring to me, what's he still doing in the picture? -.-
I just want this to end, get to the point.
And I doubt Naruto's gonna be reasonable, he'll probably have some deus ex uncreative way of saving Sasuke. Who bets he'll play the super brain waves blast card ? lolol, I want this to speed up so much.

So wait, they want Kakashi as replacement hokage ? He can't even beat Naruto for fuck's sake. And dun give me the "he's too young" crap, Gaara's sitting in the kage chair. Gee, Naruto could have made something of his life if kishi wouldn't be so stubborn.

Criticism over c:
Dec 3, 2009 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
Good chapter!
Hope that Kakashi can handle things in Konoha...and it would be nice if Danzou never again could go to Konoha...
I'm a bit sorry for Sakura. But she's interesting.
I think even if everyone says so, Naruto can't give upon Sasuke. (At least not yet..) He even proimsed it to Itachi and so. And anyways...Sasuke is on the bad side, but compared to Nagato's doing, he's still nothing and Naruto even forgave to Nagato. (I hope though, Sasuke'll never become as murderous as Nagato was.)
So I still hope they can be friends again...And Naruto'll stop Sakura...before she "commits suicide"... (Then for sure, Naruto would want to kill Sasuke...)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Dec 3, 2009 8:10 AM

Oct 2008
FINALLY! A CHAPTER WITH SOME DECENT INPUT XD

Sakura plans to kill Sasuke. She's definately lost the plot, if she can kill Sasuke then I can destroy the world!
Kakashi is possibly Hokage? Somehow he doesnt seem amused although he is a great choice! He'll rock as a Hokage!
Gaara will protect Naruto, he's so cute <3<3<3
As for Madara vs. Danzo, battle of the oldies XD Hopefully this will hace some really good action, I mean, the past battles havent been much. Usually Im sitting on the edge of my seat but lately the Naruto fights havent been like that!
Dec 3, 2009 8:23 AM

Jul 2007
Jellyfish said:

Kakashi is possibly Hokage? Somehow he doesnt seem amused although he is a great choice! He'll rock as a Hokage!!

Kakashi as Hokage is equally as wise decision the one which put Bush into the US presidency.

And If Danzou dies now, just to show off the gayness"awesomeness" of madara, Kishimoto is officially Uwe Boll's secret identity.
Dec 3, 2009 8:34 AM

Sep 2009
Phoenix012 said:
lol as if sakura could kill sasuke by herself XD.....and what might that weird arm be 0_o

Maybe she'd make them blow themselves.

I think that arm is kinda power related to Shisui, remember that guy who has Byagukan saw the left side of Danzou as Shisui's?
Dec 3, 2009 8:57 AM

Feb 2009
Naruto needs to do something instead of moping around and waiting for someone else to confess their undying love or some misfortune is gonna happen to that emo you used to know.

Madara v. Danzou doesn't seem very interesting to me because the outcome is pretty obvious.

Dec 3, 2009 9:12 AM
Jan 2009
Hmm decent chapter alright. Can't wait to see what Danzo's left arm's power is. :O
Dec 3, 2009 9:22 AM

Aug 2008
Excellent chapter, next week should be interesting. Hopefully they'll fully focus on the Danzo v Madara square off.

DKJ
Dec 3, 2009 9:28 AM

Dec 2008
Good chapter and seems like Naruto should finally make up his mind about Sasuke though. I mean, everyone there is telling him that Sasuke is evil and there is no chance to change his mind (Not so sure on Sakura's plan on killing Sasuke though, she doesn't stand much of a chance. Nice word there by Gaara near the end though). Now that Kakashi has became Hokage, I'm curious to see as to what will happen to Konoha from here and Konoha's plan. Interesting development near the end though with Madara vs Danzo though (curious as to what exactly that arm of his is capable of though).
Dec 3, 2009 9:34 AM

Feb 2009
Fai said:

Kakashi as Hokage is equally as wise decision the one which put Bush into the US presidency.

you're seriously trying to compare ex-president bush to kakashi?

fail.
Dec 3, 2009 9:53 AM

Jun 2009
Sakura tries to kill Sasuke. Susuke wounds Sakura. Naruto takes vengeance on Sakura.

More realistically though, Danzo probably stole another bloodline limit.
Dec 3, 2009 11:05 AM

Apr 2008
Sakura (with Kiba, and who else again?) killing Sasuke feels impossible...
Dec 3, 2009 11:22 AM

Sep 2009
The two pictures of team 7 breaking in Naruto's mind were the best thing that happened to him since learning rasengan!

If Sasuke sees Sakura, who will probably stand still looking at him while holding a kunai in both hands proclaiming that she is going to kill him, he will die from laughter.

Yeah, sure, Danzo has one eye - BAM Danzo has a sharingan! Danzo has one arm - BAM Danzo whips out an automail from nowhere! I kind of forgot, but I think he also lost one of his legs somewhere... Maybe he has a giant cannon or a flame-thrower installed as a substitute?!
Dec 3, 2009 11:24 AM

Nov 2007
Sakura's confession was to divert Naruto's attention in order to kill Sasuke. Madara vs. Danzo at the end there.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Dec 3, 2009 11:33 AM
Apr 2009
I predict a Fullmetal Danzou next week, alchemy no jutsu, the sharingan is actually the Philosopher's Stone (which it kinda is), and Madara is revealed to be Sasuke's grand...Father!!!
Dec 3, 2009 11:43 AM

Aug 2009
crowslayer91 said:
oh i get it, danzo was just trying to get the philosopher's stone the whole time..

I lol'd at that =p My thoughts exactly
Dec 3, 2009 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
so sakura plans to kill sasuke (that should interesting to see), and danzo has something up his sleeve (literally!)
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 3, 2009 11:49 AM

Sep 2009
That was kinda dull for me. i'm not really looking forward to Danzo vs. Madara either. those are two characters i don't really like.
Dec 3, 2009 12:29 PM

Dec 2007
Madara appeared out of nowhere. Danzou takes out a metalic hand out of nowhere. The only good part of this chapter was when everyone pushed Naruto to go and kill Sasuke. Hopefully Naruto WILL kill Sasuke, but not before Sasuke kills Sakura.
Dec 3, 2009 12:40 PM

Feb 2009
Did anyone else first read Kakashi's line as "She means to kill herself"?
Dec 3, 2009 1:03 PM

May 2008
crowslayer91 said:

That would explain alot of things now.. now just give a sword and a eye patch.....

Kakashi For Hokage sounds like a great idea. more book stores lol XD
Dec 3, 2009 1:17 PM

Sep 2007
Danzo vs Madara. Should be an interesting fight.
Dec 3, 2009 1:19 PM

Feb 2009
Omg Danzou... The everlasting stream of powerups... "Danzou has the sharingan!!!",
"Danzou has a friggin seal on his arm which is bound to be friggin awesome!!!".. what comes next? "Danzou has a leg that can summon a jinchuuriki!!!", "Danzou has a byakugan stuck up his ass!!!", "Danzou turned out to be a cyborg!!!" I mean seriously...

Also, Naruto please just go kill Sasuke already
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Dec 3, 2009 1:29 PM

Oct 2008
crowslayer91 said:

This. XD

myth720 said:
Also, Sakura does not love Sasuke, she doesn't even know him. She's always only had a fangirl crush on him. I thought she got over it, but I guess kishimoto didn't.

Lol, fail.
CapitulantDec 3, 2009 1:32 PM

Miss Jones - My Pretty Little Baby
Dec 3, 2009 2:31 PM

Oct 2008
Gaara is easily the best character in this whole story. I'll be pissed if sasuke kills Gaara as he protects depressed Naruto.

Anyway, even Jiraiya and Tsunade called it as Kakashi being the next best Hokage before Naruto. I don't see how him being hokage is a bad idea.

The Fullmetal Danzo comments made me laugh, but I totally thought of Needless when I saw that arm and wondered if it powered the same fragment. But yeah, Madara should beat him to hype up his superpowers (everyone has gone beyond jutsus at this point it seems).
Dec 3, 2009 2:38 PM

May 2008
Sakura will never be able to kill Saske, but I would gladly watch a Sakura vs. Sasuke fight. I don't know why everyone is so against Sakura, that would be quite interesting. And I hope Sasuke won't die (stab me for that).
I'm confused about Danzou now...
Dec 3, 2009 2:40 PM

Jul 2007
Billbo88 said:
Omg Danzou... The everlasting stream of powerups... "Danzou has the sharingan!!!",
"Danzou has a friggin seal on his arm which is bound to be friggin awesome!!!".. what comes next? "Danzou has a leg that can summon a jinchuuriki!!!", "Danzou has a byakugan stuck up his ass!!!", "Danzou turned out to be a cyborg!!!" I mean seriously...

Also, Naruto please just go kill Sasuke already

blopa said:
Madara appeared out of nowhere. Danzou takes out a metalic hand out of nowhere. The only good part of this chapter was when everyone pushed Naruto to go and kill Sasuke. Hopefully Naruto WILL kill Sasuke, but not before Sasuke kills Sakura.

I mean...wtf....

Is it just me or it seems that majority of naruto fans have attention spans of a sheep?

Danzo's Metallic arm was shown already before....THREE TIMES.
Dec 3, 2009 2:44 PM
Jan 2009
I didn't like this chapter.
We didn't learn anything pretty new.

Naruto just found out what Sakura intends to do. Everything else this chapter was focused on...we already know of.
Dec 3, 2009 2:45 PM

Jul 2008
It was a slow developed chapter but I guess it gave us some important information. Personally, I have no idea how Sakura is going to kill Sasuke. If Naruto couldn't catch up with him then what hope does she have??

I am interested in the Madara vs Danzou fight. I just hope Kishi doesn't screw it up like with the Hachibi vs. Kisame fight.

Dec 3, 2009 3:01 PM

Jan 2009
Ugh, so Kisame is really dead? the fights have been getting quite un-interesting since SasukeXItachi onward, seems Kishi has a problem with epic grand battles...

despite how I dislike Danzo-since he's evil-I like him as a fighter, he's obviously strong, and with a sharingan+seal arm I'm looking forward to the battle

otherwsie I don't really think Sasuke is going to die, Sakura might though- I don't want her to die either, cal me a stickler to happy endings,

prediction: Naruto will 'heal' Sasuke like with Nagato, oh and thnx guys, reading the previous pages was worth it, great comedy ;)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

11 by chaps28 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.