Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 9, 2015 2:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was fast. Natsu annihilated Blue Note Stinger just like that. In his previous fight, that didn't go in such a way.

>We're friends
Adorable <3

Juvia spotted as well although...well, I think she looks like back when she was part of Element 4...
Mar 9, 2015 2:54 AM
Sep 2014
Finally some Natsu Wendy moments of sorts..in a way. This chapter was awesome.
Mar 9, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2012
Very simple conclusion for the first leg of the journey...onto Juvia!
Mar 9, 2015 3:14 AM

Jul 2014
YES FCKING JUVIA
Where is Gray though, don't tell me you've given up your yandere ways Juvia. I BELIEVED IN YOUUUUU

Also, Natsu 'I don't remember him' don't worry you're not alone.
Lol Orochi's Fin surrenders immediately. Well that was anticlimactic
Mar 9, 2015 3:18 AM

Oct 2013
I thought Gray and Juvia have been together all this time. Did he leave her behind and that's why she seems so sad?
Mar 9, 2015 3:19 AM
Jan 2014
vikki7783 said:

There is nothing those guy can do when they're opponent can destroy the whole mountain with one shot.
Mar 9, 2015 3:25 AM

Apr 2008
vikki7783 said:
YES FCKING JUVIA
Where is Gray though, don't tell me you've given up your yandere ways Juvia. I BELIEVED IN YOUUUUU

Also, Natsu 'I don't remember him' don't worry you're not alone.

You realize he took out their heavy hitter in a single strike right? That would destroy Morale like a warhammer in a china shop.
Mar 9, 2015 3:28 AM

Oct 2011
Judging by Juvia's expression Gray turned Sasuke on Fairy Tail :D

Mar 9, 2015 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
uzee said:

Oh joy. More reason to dread his return.
Mar 9, 2015 3:32 AM

Aug 2012
Oh man Natsu completely destroyed Blue Note with little effort. Juvia appears! but wonder why so sad/depressed though something to do with Gray?
Mar 9, 2015 3:35 AM
Sep 2012
Okay Bluenote went down faster than I thought, very disappointed, but at the same time quicker fight the quicker we move on with the story.

And dam the Natsu just won't shut about Happy, picking on a little girl who just wanted desperate to save her town, his stupid weak kitty cat is more important than the town, saving lives, Happy is not a baby anymore, so quick it, just makes Natsu look like a bully.

Chelia saying Natsu loves Wendy and vice versa, you don't know what you have done, you have created a new ship, you had to use the L word, but that is in character of Chelia and her family. Though what Loke said, it was perverted but at least we know he ain't a loly kun.

I understand how Wendy feels, tears of joy and sadness, very mixed feelings, Lamia Scale knew this would happen, and Wendy being there was only temporary, but we will see if the other guilds feel the same way.

So are going to see Juvia next, and I know I don't know the full details, and when I do I will probably feel differently, but for now Gray you suck, making Juvia cry especially after the moment you had last time we saw you guys, you suck.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Mar 9, 2015 3:37 AM
Sep 2014
blfan said:
Okay Bluenote went down faster than I thought, very disappointed, but at the same time quicker fight the quicker we move on with the story.

And dam the Natsu just won't shut about Happy, picking on a little girl who just wanted desperate to save her town, his stupid weak kitty cat is more important than the town, saving lives, Happy is not a baby anymore, so quick it, just makes Natsu look like a bully.

Chelia saying Natsu loves Wendy and vice versa, you don't know what you have done, you have created a new ship, you had to use the L word, but that is in character of Chelia and her family. Though what Loke said, it was perverted but at least we know he ain't a loly kun.

I understand how Wendy feels, tears of joy and sadness, very mixed feelings, Lamia Scale knew this would happen, and Wendy being there was only temporary, but we will see if the other guilds feel the same way.

So are going to see Juvia next, and I know I don't know the full details, and when I do I will probably feel differently, but for now Gray you suck, making Juvia cry especially after the moment you had last time we saw you guys, you suck.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Whats wrong with new ships? :P

I for one am happy they might get more interaction between them. Since their edolas arc they didn't get much.
Miyu-MiyuriMar 9, 2015 3:43 AM
Mar 9, 2015 3:42 AM

Dec 2012
WOW one shot and Natsu owned Bluenote.
Glad to see Wendy join up with Natsu again.
Fairy Tail will be back.
Looks like we are heading to see Juvia.
Back to being the Rain Woman. Wonder where Gray is?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 9, 2015 3:44 AM

Jul 2007
Okay Gray. What the fuck did you do to Juvia?
Mar 9, 2015 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
Best girl spotted right away though not in good condition.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 9, 2015 4:16 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
uzee said:

He probably went to train some more solo and told juvia to stay behind. Similar to what natsu did too Lucy. Finally Lucy and Juvia get a chance to bond, not since their fight in the tower of heaven have they been seen close, and I was sure Lucy was gonna be Juvia closest female friend.

If Gray did leave juvia It was most likely he did so because he cares about her alot now and doesn't want to her to get hurt but even if its not the reason its still his decision, I'm tired f people telling how gra should feel. He already told her no very clearly . Juvia needs to find meaning in her life aside from being grays bride
Mar 9, 2015 4:18 AM

Dec 2013
Seeing Blue Note fodderised was a massive disappointment. I was praying that wouldn't happen. Shouldn't gotten my hopes so high -_-

Didn't expect Juvia to be next. I wonder what happened with Gray.
Mar 9, 2015 4:23 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
Darklight0303 said:

He probably went to train some more solo and told juvia to stay behind. Similar to what natsu did too Lucy. Finally Lucy and Juvia get a chance to bond, not since their fight in the tower of heaven have they been seen close, and I was sure Lucy was gonna be Juvia closest female friend.

If Gray did leave juvia It was most likely he did so because he cares about her alot now and doesn't want to her to get hurt but even if its not the reason its still his decision, I'm tired f people telling how gra should feel. He already told her no very clearly . Juvia needs to find meaning in her life aside from being grays bride

See that could work if not for the scene we had before the timeskip. Him leaving her like that does not bode well after that moment they shared. He didn't say no clearly in the least.
Mar 9, 2015 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
Thank God Natsu made easy work of Blue Note, no need to waste more time and characters we don't give a shit about, and those new moves Natsu pulled out (or improved??) was BA!! Looking forward to next weeks chapter because I actually prefer Juvia that way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2015 4:25 AM

Oct 2013
If Natsu would have problems with Stinger at this point, I would have been disappointed in Igneels last words that Natsu is able to achieve a complete new level.
All DS so far were already disappointments. They couldn't even defeat one dragon during the magic games. Acnologia and his comrades on the other hand could do that actually.
Mar 9, 2015 4:25 AM
Oct 2013
Apparently, Natsu is a lot stronger now than Gildartz before the 1-year timeskip since Blue Note was defeated without effort.
Mar 9, 2015 4:31 AM

Jan 2015
Carla's face after Natsu attack. No wonder he got this strong since he is the strongest demon.
Mar 9, 2015 4:35 AM

Dec 2009
God that was satisfying seeing Natsu one shot Blue Note. He might possibly be Gildarts level now? Or at least just a little below. Also the whole talk between Wendy and Cheria did kind of hint that Wendy loves Natsu in some way. Sigh...indeed this brings yet another ship to the show (I'm more for Natsu and Lucy myself but...)
Mar 9, 2015 4:37 AM

Apr 2008
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
God that was satisfying seeing Natsu one shot Blue Note. He might possibly be Gildarts level now? Or at least just a little below. Also the whole talk between Wendy and Cheria did kind of hint that Wendy loves Natsu in some way. Sigh...indeed this brings yet another ship to the show (I'm more for Natsu and Lucy myself but...)

BROTP's are a thing you know
Mar 9, 2015 4:43 AM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Well of course. Doesn't mean people won't ship them both ways.
Mar 9, 2015 4:44 AM
Sep 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

I for one dislike NaLu, since Lucy can be a bit annoying but well its just my opinion.

And this new ship couldn't hurt the show.
Mar 9, 2015 4:48 AM

Jan 2008
I'm super curious about Juvia and what happened, as well as what the meaning behind the title "Avatar" will mean for next chapter.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 9, 2015 4:56 AM

Apr 2008
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Darklight0303 said:

Shipping Wendy romantically with anyone at her age is a big NO.
Mar 9, 2015 4:57 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

See that could work if not for the scene we had before the timeskip. Him leaving her like that does not bode well after that moment they shared. He didn't say no clearly in the least.

He didnt say yes either. He said thank you. Then again gray not to type to shares his feeling so easy anyway
Mar 9, 2015 5:11 AM

Dec 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Shipping Wendy romantically with anyone at her age is a big NO.

People ship younger characters all the time. This isn't some new thing for the manga/anime community.
Mar 9, 2015 5:32 AM

Dec 2011
Damn Natsu didn't give a chance to Wendy to show us how much she improve and Natsu being a total badass with one hit ko and he even displease he didn't go on full force.I guess now he will be able to stand against a dragon and that most everyone in Fairy Tail are now the same level as S maga....
Mar 9, 2015 5:38 AM
Mar 2015
kaitonic said:
Damn Natsu didn't give a chance to Wendy to show us how much she improve and Natsu being a total badass with one hit ko and he even displease he didn't go on full force.I guess now he will be able to stand against a dragon and that most everyone in Fairy Tail are now the same level as S maga....

Didnt gildarts get wrecked by acknologia alone

I dont think he can do it still... which would be kinda funny and sad and very dramtic
lol "I'm still not strong enough"
Mar 9, 2015 5:48 AM

Jan 2013
OP natsu is OP

also JUVIAAAAA <3333
Why is she sad again :'(
Mar 9, 2015 6:23 AM

Apr 2010
Why do people keep looking at this chapter as grounds to ship Wendy with Natsu? I doubt Wendy even understands romantic love at her age, let alone has any crushes along those lines (she's certainly shown no indication of being attracted to anyone). She said she loves Natsu like a brother, and if you pay attention to her character development it's very obvious that that's all it is.

I'm surprised more people aren't looking at Wendy with Chelia, considering how many strong hints there have been in this mini-arc about how close they are, with Chelia practically admitting that she was trying to get Wendy to have only eyes for her this week.

But with this arc drawing to a close we move on to Juvia and the inevitable 'Gray-sama left me wah wah' arc. Hopefully the characters will get another chance to show off, because we still can't really gauge how much anyone has grown - I mean Wendy got to use one spell in her own return mini-arc and it was mixed with Chelia's, so we have no idea how much she has improved either.
Mar 9, 2015 6:52 AM

Feb 2012
Damn bruh said we surrender.

Gray probably dead that's why she crying all the time.
Mar 9, 2015 7:10 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Shipping Wendy romantically with anyone but Chelia is a big NO.

FTFY~
Mar 9, 2015 7:27 AM

Aug 2013
That Gildarts insert face.. so nice.
'This isn't even warming up'... oh Natsu you're so awesome right now.
Awww.. Wendy is so adorable.. blushing like that hehehe we all know you 'love' Natsu. XD
So many debate on this romantic thingy and shipping stuff.. it's just for comedy purposes LOL.
This is so nostalgic.. Juvia went back to her old self.
And I thought she was together with Gray hmmm.
Loving is arc more and more....
Mar 9, 2015 7:40 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
WTF I thought Natsu vs Bluenote would be an intense battle.....

So.....Present Natsu >>> Gildartz Tenrou Island Arc?

Next chapter : Natsu vs Pein :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 9, 2015 7:57 AM

Mar 2014
I remember when Juvia was introduced it was raining all the time because she was sad.
Mar 9, 2015 8:04 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Natsu K.Oed Bluenote that was awesome but Juvia is looking really sad...
JicetusMar 9, 2015 8:11 AM

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Mar 9, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2014
One hit? No surprises.

1/5

This manga is trash.
Mar 9, 2015 8:22 AM

Apr 2014
LOL bluenote got rekt. I guess Mashima wanted to give a good measure of how strong Natsu after the timeskip.

Best girl sad again? Damnit Gray what did you do now?
Mar 9, 2015 8:23 AM

Jun 2014
Wait was the whole town always raining cause of some natural causes like probably the same village with RM or is it just Juvia's doing ?

And i expected her to be with Gray since the whole father thing was a big development for the both of them romantically ?

Or Gray's become Sasuke 2.0 *facepalm*

Natsu 1 shot. Wonder what will happen if Base Laxus shows up.
Mar 9, 2015 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
I must change my score 3 to 2 because this was ridiculous.
Mar 9, 2015 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
Taito10 said:
I must change my score 3 to 2 because this was ridiculous.

You don't have to tell us.
Mar 9, 2015 8:41 AM

Jun 2014
People complaning how OP Natsu is when we haven't even been introduced to the other member's, Erza can pull just as much BS as Natsu can
Mar 9, 2015 8:49 AM

Dec 2008
"Friends" they say.
Pshhhhhhhhh!

FRIENDS THEY SAY!
----------------
I'm eager to see what happened with Juvia and Gray. Really glad she's second actually.
I don't remember Lucy's flowchart/map, but I wonder if the Strauss siblings are together or went separate ways.
Mar 9, 2015 8:51 AM

May 2013
So Juvia is next in line to come back.
Mar 9, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2007
sarroush said:
"Friends" they say.
Pshhhhhhhhh!

FRIENDS THEY SAY!
----------------
I'm eager to see what happened with Juvia and Gray. Really glad she's second actually.
I don't remember Lucy's flowchart/map, but I wonder if the Strauss siblings are together or went separate ways.

Lisanna and Mira were seen together, but elfman is traveling alone.

Gray and Juvia were seen together but seems something happened.
Mar 9, 2015 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
so will it be the predictable juvia is a rain woman because something happened to/with gray and he either is in trouble or just straight up left her for a lone journey prob some "i have to do this alone" stuff.

it'd be super funny if when they found her it was actually just raining normally and didnt have anything to do with her.

the fact that her emotions alone can create the wheather makes me feel like shes probably ridiculously strong deep down vs meldy on tenrou she displayed some serious power when it came to rescuing gray but she was figthing a little kid so dono what that says.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.