That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 21, 9:05 AM
Jun 2016
the whole episode 12 was nothing but 2 people chatting

must be important for the plot (jk)
almost died due to boredom this episode
now some people will advice me to drop this show.
psych! i might if this boredom of yapping doesn't kill me 1st
the festival might be a relief in this infinite tsukuyomi of chatter.
if u enjoyed this particular episode good for you
ps - i'm dropping this anime, so if u can suggest me what should i pick up, the manga or the LN for this series??
AMAN2410Jun 21, 9:11 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 9:25 AM
Mar 2024
fr cardio is less boring that this 💀
Jun 21, 9:27 AM
Sep 2023
I'd suggest the Light Novel. I think the style the story is written would be most appealing for you in - well - written form. (Judging from your previous posts).
Also the LN is far ahead the manga and there's some cool shit coming after the festival arc.
Jun 21, 9:28 AM
Nov 2023
Please drop it we’re sick of all the constant whining from TikTok attention span gen Z viewers. 1 less is great. BYE!!!
Jun 21, 9:29 AM
Feb 2019
It’s kinda crazy that people will defend this by saying “the previous seasons had a lot of talking,” but they forget that actual things were happening in tandem with those conversations.
Jun 21, 9:38 AM
Jun 2016
FutoiOtaku said:
Please drop it we’re sick of all the constant whining from TikTok attention span gen Z viewers. 1 less is great. BYE!!!

I did dropped it coz I dont wanna die of boredom coz all this season is doing is telling us what did happen, what will happen, what should happen & what is happening but it's not actually "SHOWING" us anything, just talking. if that's your sense of good anime, all I feel for you is pity. if the next season is good, I'll pick it up from their. as for this season I will either read the LN or the manga to catch up. 20 min of that yapping is just wasting my time. this 20 min of episode I would've finished in 5/10 mins if I was reading the manga/ln.
Jun 21, 9:39 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to ftv_mark
It’s kinda crazy that people will defend this by saying “the previous seasons had a lot of talking,” but they forget that actual things were happening in tandem with those conversations.
@ftv_mark: I definitely found more appreciation for 2nd season, after watching this. 8 of 12 episodes are boring meetings...
Jun 21, 9:49 AM
Jun 2016
Dezolator said:
@ftv_mark: I definitely found more appreciation for 2nd season, after watching this. 8 of 12 episodes are boring meetings...

season 2 was peak in front of this.
Jun 21, 9:58 AM

Feb 2008
To be honest, as a LN reader, I have been pretty surprised that the anime isn't condensing these conversations to just the more important bits. There have been quite a few times already where the conversations have been redundant. I personally just don't think it's working all that well in anime form.

I also don't quite understand the defenders.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Jun 21, 10:01 AM
Aug 2017
I think the reason why I'm bored of this season is because it doesn't feel like there's any stakes. the content of these talks aren't very interesting and they last forever but there (as of right now) hasn't been any huge payoff, and when we do get to the fights they're pretty one sided and end quick.

Every time I watch this show I'm reminded of log horizon, while that show didn't have a ton of action the problems they were dealing with were more interesting like the players are depressed from figuring out the consequences of death in the world to breaking up a guild that's stealing new players exp pots and selling them. when they do end up fighting its got more stakes since the MC while powerful, isn't strong enough to do everything on his own.

I hope this show improves because I do enjoy it but this season has been very dull.
Jun 21, 10:31 AM
Jan 2023
Okay, go ahead and drop it this was never an anime like JJK where you get non stop action, it does have action in it but it was never it's primary focus I'm so tired of seeing these posts about people whining like just don't watch it.
Jun 21, 11:08 AM

Mar 2023
bro they did this in previous seasons aswell, the entire fucking episodes spent in that damn conference room 😭
Jun 21, 11:09 AM

Sep 2007
As someone who hated the meeting arc of the previous season, I am somehow thoroughly enjoying this season. I even surprisingly enjoyed today's meetings. It shows a lot about the characters involved
Jun 21, 11:26 AM
Jun 2022
I'm not dropping this shit yet or I might never but bro seriously in S3 every freaking episode was only yapping & I'm also tired of those REAL anime fans🤡 maybe they actually think watching anime gonna get 'em success or being matured on social media gonna get them laid🤡
Jun 21, 11:47 AM
Dec 2022
AMAN2410 said:
the whole episode 12 was nothing but 2 people chatting

must be important for the plot (jk)
almost died due to boredom this episode
now some people will advice me to drop this show.
psych! i might if this boredom of yapping doesn't kill me 1st
the festival might be a relief in this infinite tsukuyomi of chatter.
if u enjoyed this particular episode good for you
ps - i'm dropping this anime, so if u can suggest me what should i pick up, the manga or the LN for this series??

bruh, drop the anime then. if you hate "talking" fucking drop it. you all are always complaining about this OE that. what do you even want? fast paced action? drop it because isekais aren't your typical battle shounen animes. ugh.
Jun 21, 11:49 AM
Dec 2022
Oh my fuckin' goodness. Another thread on this? Dude, if you don't like it, drop it. What, are you trying to push your agenda onto others? I'm all for it tbh. It was never about non-stop ACTION. This whining here and there is so annoying and pathetic. Why the hell do you have to seek attention for no reason? C'mon. Go watch Jujutsu Kaisen or Demon Slayer.
Jun 21, 11:55 AM
Mar 2019
FutoiOtaku said:

true word has been spoken dude is desperate for attention trying to get people to agree with his views by force he the type of person to skip cut scenes in video games, in real life there is more talking than action, people don't have patience these days with there short attention spans of a child when they are an adult who complains more than every kid ever has.
Jun 21, 12:00 PM
Mar 2021
Reply to _Itsumi
Okay, go ahead and drop it this was never an anime like JJK where you get non stop action, it does have action in it but it was never it's primary focus I'm so tired of seeing these posts about people whining like just don't watch it.
@_Itsumi You're acting like JJK doesn't have a lot of text too xD
Jun 21, 12:15 PM

Apr 2022
bro i set the speed to x1.5 and suddenly it was a good episode
Jun 21, 12:19 PM
Oct 2018
Looks like the experience would be much better in novel format. These has to be one of the most boring seasons of anime ever.
Jun 21, 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
SomeGuy7000 said:
I think the reason why I'm bored of this season is because it doesn't feel like there's any stakes. the content of these talks aren't very interesting and they last forever but there (as of right now) hasn't been any huge payoff, and when we do get to the fights they're pretty one sided and end quick.

Every time I watch this show I'm reminded of log horizon, while that show didn't have a ton of action the problems they were dealing with were more interesting like the players are depressed from figuring out the consequences of death in the world to breaking up a guild that's stealing new players exp pots and selling them. when they do end up fighting its got more stakes since the MC while powerful, isn't strong enough to do everything on his own.

I hope this show improves because I do enjoy it but this season has been very dull.

Idk if you will consider this spoiler but theres a reason why "The fights are always one sided and end quick".
Jun 21, 12:33 PM

Apr 2021
I enjoyed this episode a lot and also the entire season.

It wasn’t boring at all.

Sad that you can’t enjoy well written humorous dialogue, and worse, dropping it because you can’t appreciate good story telling.
ejleonJun 21, 4:18 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 21, 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Nik03178 said:
Looks like the experience would be much better in novel format. These has to be one of the most boring seasons of anime ever.

When I read novel few years back, I knew a lot of reactions are gonna be this way. Because the way it was written in novel, i just knew it ain't gonna work with anime. So I had hope that they made 1 seasonal anime and 1 movie for the second core. But they didn't, they made 24 episode anime with 2 cores. But on the other mind, I do think that movies won't work because they introduced a lot of new characters which are going to be important later on.
Jun 21, 1:07 PM
Jan 2023
Hy_Regulus said:
@_Itsumi You're acting like JJK doesn't have a lot of text too xD

Not really lmao at least season 2
Jun 21, 1:43 PM
May 2022
People just don't know how to go away quietly anymore.
Jun 21, 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
Add to this pretentious animation with lots of visual metaphors and weird poses and you've got a standard episode from any Gatari season, lmao. And I'm sure people would praise it extremely
Jun 21, 2:54 PM

Jul 2015
Still not as bad as Log Horizon, which was the worst offender.

Jun 21, 3:34 PM
Apr 2021
It is kinda like meeting between director or producers
Director: what's your plan for next 12 episodes ?
Producers : MORE meeting episodes
Director : Yes
Rimuru is director in scene
Jun 21, 5:13 PM
Sep 2023
I did put it on hold immediately after the first episode and just started reading the manga 😐....and so far, the yapping in the manga is tolerable.
Jun 21, 5:16 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Yes, so just please drop this anime.

I like it when the anime gatekeeps itself like this :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 21, 5:21 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to MarchinBunny
To be honest, as a LN reader, I have been pretty surprised that the anime isn't condensing these conversations to just the more important bits. There have been quite a few times already where the conversations have been redundant. I personally just don't think it's working all that well in anime form.

I also don't quite understand the defenders.
@MarchinBunny Yeah, it feels like terrible directing/storyboarding when translated to anime.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jun 21, 5:26 PM
Mar 2008
Another 10 year old making post looking like an attention wh***. Why the need to cry so much over stuff you don't like. Just move on to something else then.
Jun 21, 5:52 PM
Apr 2024
People are watching too many reels nowadays
Jun 21, 6:20 PM
Jun 2021
I was going to watch the last episode, until I saw your post, thanks, I really appreciate that because I remember that in season two was the same shit, like 10 episodes of god damn meetings, and now I'm thinking in drop this shitty anime...
Jun 21, 6:50 PM
Jun 2016
Tiny-Roxy said:
I was going to watch the last episode, until I saw your post, thanks, I really appreciate that because I remember that in season two was the same shit, like 10 episodes of god damn meetings, and now I'm thinking in drop this shitty anime...

u saved a lot of time, friend.
Jun 21, 6:51 PM
Jun 2016
BluePoisson said:

bro🤣🤣🤣🤣 can't understand the people in this thread defending this season
Jun 21, 6:54 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to Pieromysl
Still not as bad as Log Horizon, which was the worst offender.
@Piromysl
pls
these ppl are too zoomers to even know wtf is a log horizon
thats retro bro
not gonna watch anything older than them
only modern anime that they know are bad but wont go to watch old anime
allowed
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 21, 8:01 PM

Feb 2013
And somehow it was still less boring than this thread full of "I have the attention span of a rock, let me share it with everyone."
Jun 21, 11:35 PM

Jun 2019
The most boring shit of this anime is that every fucking week someone starts a fucking thread about how they think the anime is boring just because there's no fucking fighting.

This anime is mainly about politics.
This arc is about a festival.
So people are gonna talk for like 90% of the time.
If you don't like watching this kind of content JUST DROP THIS ANIME.

This is not worth your time.
And it's not worth the time of people who are actually enjoying the anime. Seriously, every thread is a clone of the thread of the previous week. Booooooring
shawnfosterJun 21, 11:39 PM
Jun 22, 12:14 AM
Jan 2017
Reply to shawnfoster
The most boring shit of this anime is that every fucking week someone starts a fucking thread about how they think the anime is boring just because there's no fucking fighting.

This anime is mainly about politics.
This arc is about a festival.
So people are gonna talk for like 90% of the time.
If you don't like watching this kind of content JUST DROP THIS ANIME.

This is not worth your time.
And it's not worth the time of people who are actually enjoying the anime. Seriously, every thread is a clone of the thread of the previous week. Booooooring
@shawnfoster Didn't exactly help that LN readers kept hyping this season as the second coming of fucking Christ
Jun 22, 12:28 AM

Feb 2008
Reply to NTAD
And somehow it was still less boring than this thread full of "I have the attention span of a rock, let me share it with everyone."
@NTAD
Personally I think it's way more interesting people like you insult others rather than providing a decent argument for why it's good as is. I get people like when an adaption is faithful (I do as well) to the source material, but what works for one medium doesn't always work for a different one, and this to me seems to be one of those cases.

When I read the LN, I didn't even really notice how many meetings their were because I could just read through it fairly quickly, and so the pacing still seemed fine. But now as an anime, even I am getting fed up with how long winded these conversations can be.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Jun 22, 1:16 AM
Nov 2020
Manga is only like maybe 3-5ep worth of the anime ahead, where the anime is now adapting the 8th volume of the LN and the LN is up to volume 18 in English
Jun 22, 3:22 AM
Oct 2018
Lol 😂😂😂😂

I'm in episode 10 and already fed up....
Jun 22, 3:29 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to BluePoisson
@BluePoisson

Based
I'll try it too...
Jun 22, 3:53 AM
Nov 2023
I don't mind the yapping if it's about something important but this episode was 2 people yapping about absolutely nothing, just another celebration. I'm always watching anime, listening to every word and being invested the whole episode. But this was just so boring even I had to go to do something else and then come back to watching this, like 3 times during this episode
Jun 22, 7:37 AM
Jan 2018
The series a s always been like this lol
Jun 22, 12:29 PM
Jun 2023
this season is boring because,

1st, i liked first few episodes of season 3 because I thought they will use that information in the future or talk things through with their enemies, why? because they were discussing everything, not only mc and his group but also other guys yet after yapping no one , literally no one used the knowledge they gained in their yapping session, what i don't understand is wtf did they even yapped if they are not gonna consider that information???

2nd I am fed up with novel readers, i hope you guys post your comments in novel session, this is all about anime,

please don't act smart.
Jun 22, 1:03 PM

Jan 2013
THATS ALL THIS SEASON WAS...
Jun 22, 8:18 PM
May 2021
To all the people who act smart and haughty cuz they can, somehow, sit through this shit and who call people who don’t like this TikTok watching retards, go fuck yourself
Quit getting butthurt cuz someone has valid criticism of something you like
Jun 22, 11:06 PM

Feb 2013
Reply to MarchinBunny
@NTAD
Personally I think it's way more interesting people like you insult others rather than providing a decent argument for why it's good as is. I get people like when an adaption is faithful (I do as well) to the source material, but what works for one medium doesn't always work for a different one, and this to me seems to be one of those cases.

When I read the LN, I didn't even really notice how many meetings their were because I could just read through it fairly quickly, and so the pacing still seemed fine. But now as an anime, even I am getting fed up with how long winded these conversations can be.
@MarchinBunny A decent argument? Honey my argument is a fucking show made in MMD that's literally just people talking in a room for 3 seasons and the most interesting thing is the OP. It's been my argument every time some scrub has to create a thread complaining about Tensura's world-building and talk-no-jutsu every time a season airs like they actually know what boring is. Saw the same thing with Log Horizon.

Look, I get it. Some folks like me are just built different. Maybe we just have a higher tolerance for lengthy discussion? Maybe we're masochistic? Hell I sit through the entirety of Endless 8 every time I re-watch Haruhi. It's not for everyone. We can't all be superstars and that's okay. But if someone has to make "Oh no, more talking: The Thread v4.20" then they can suck it up when the hecklers (that's me) come a-calling. And the beauty of it all is this is just the beginning. The entire second half of the season is probably going to be nothing but the festival arc and it's going to shed the casual viewers like a bad case of dandruff. This is going to be just another thread in a pile.

Tensura isn't one of my favorite shows and it's honestly not even one of the best IPs ever, but I appreciate the effort 8-bit is putting forth to give us as faithful an adaptation as possible. That is why it is fine as it is. It may not be perfect but it is really not that bad. I've seen enough that I can expertly attest to this.

But please, do not let me dissuade you or anyone else from complaining about something that is really a non-issue. It wasn't my intent to come bearing an argument anyway because I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. Praise the show, bitch about the show, drop the show. Whatever. You do you. I just called out the thread because I could. And if that bothers you there's 2 things you can do about it. Nothing and deal with it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Sep 27

121 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Yesterday, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13

81 by Blackout6661 »»
Oct 17, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16

70 by PerryXie »»
Oct 17, 12:39 PM

» Is this show for kids?

ghier - Sep 24

19 by Zimmu »»
Oct 17, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24

146 by Shaloga »»
Oct 13, 9:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.