Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 7, 2016 5:01 PM

Nov 2015

Wow! That shot almost cut her in half!... poor thing, another death that could have been avoided but...
Wow, Suou would be devastated by now if she weren't a contractor.

PD: I don't like that Section 3 guy constantly saying Hei rescued Suou out of love... dude, didn't you see that she is a little girl? She's 13, damn it!!

I was so happy when I saw Hei eating a lot, like the old good days! Hei is coming back!!

By the way, only by reading the comments I realized the girl in the pool at the beginning of the episode was Kirihara...
I was like "Who is that woman? I haven't seen her so far..."
And then, Boom, she's Kirihara xD Totally different character with loose hair and without glasses jajaja.
HumbertoZeroJul 7, 2016 5:08 PM
Mar 14, 2017 1:19 AM

Jul 2013
The feels when she remembers their memories in the swimming pool together... T_T
And then Tanya was killed in swimming pool too. Is she unconsciously pulled the trigger? Or not? Or did Hei secretly shot her?
Jul 19, 2017 2:02 PM

May 2010
Tanya might be a bitch and I hate her, but she's pretty damn hot in that Russian outfit :> Oh welp, she's dead anyway.

Best supporting characters return next ep! <3
Dec 27, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2017
Does anyone else find it kinda strange how Suou basically just watched a good childhood friend of hers get murdered right in front of her, but basically has no reaction to it at all? You would think someone who just went through something like that would feel a bit more devastated and shocked.
Jan 2, 2021 11:25 AM

Jul 2017
Did the Russian Suou just proclaim that she thinks that Tokyo's colder than Russia? What? I hope I'm corrected for the sake of this show by someone but from what I'm aware of, there's no goddamn way.

Other than that, average episode where Tanya's death and even the characterization as a whole felt so anticlimactic and petty to a degree (even Suou's reaction made the anticlimactic death, even more anticlimactic somehow given their relationship for years). Felt absolutely nothing. It is interesting though seeing Hei separated from the others and figure out where the story's going there, and even more interesting that Shion was responsible for Tanya's death.
Jan 4, 2021 9:14 PM
Apr 2016
Gonna be honest here, this really doesn't feel like the same show anymore.. feels like some average superpower + action anime.
Apr 11, 2021 5:08 AM

May 2020
Tanya died. Yay. I mean I didn't particularly want her to die but honestly, she was pretty annoying and mostly useless. She should've never left the Motherland.

Hei getting his appetite back was a treat to watch.

Also this season isn't honestly much worse than S1. I'm guessing most of the frustration towards this show is probably because important plot points aren't explained until they released Gaiden.
Jul 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Jan 2020
Hei actually could've died there but for some reason the guard hesitates to shoot him...
Jul 10, 2021 3:35 AM

Jan 2020
Oh well they went on to their separate ways, with this things will get more interesting but why Mao follow Suou instead of Hei ?
Sep 1, 2021 1:57 PM

Mar 2019
Tanya's death was so randommm and insignificant. I don't know if it's because I wanted her to live and somehow befriend Suou again, but nope, Shion just randomly shot her for no reason. Was it just to show us that he saw Suou? Also YOU GO HEI!!!! Seeing his appetite come back feels so good.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 7, 2021 7:59 PM

Aug 2018
Glad Tanya is finally dead... took long enough...

Mar 3, 2023 9:19 PM

Dec 2022
Tanya's mosquito swarm varies in competence depending on how important the character is. They swarmed and killed Nika in seconds, but sort of just leisurely hover around Suou like they couldn't really be bothered. Suou even had time to do a whole magical girl transformation and aim a heavy rifle at her in that period.

This episode was funny in the unintentional sense, which I still consider a good thing.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Darker Than Black Season 3? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ownsin - Dec 6, 2009

209 by poging179 »»
Aug 15, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Dec 24, 2009

673 by ChyllyWylly »»
Jul 20, 9:40 AM

» Is Season 2 worth watching?

Valantic - Sep 17, 2015

12 by Luciunsama »»
Jun 17, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Darker than BLACK Second Season Episode 12

KingSunWukong - Dec 15, 2023

2 by Ecarteo »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

yakisobapan - Oct 29, 2009

270 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 10, 2023 5:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.