Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 22, 2010 2:34 AM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

Kirino is 2010 Fall MOE perfection at its best! Long live MOE!

^
...at least this guy love the character....

Anyway,Kirino will reveal her reason of why being bitchy all the time when facing Kyousuke in one of the arc.Of course she won't reveal it directly, its more indirectly and it is up to the audience to spot it.....

I will still stand on my ground saying that Kirino's bitchy action and Kyousuke's heroism is realistic. from the point of view of the Light Novel >.>"

This Anime is indeed very hard to defend, but well......
MorningGloryNov 22, 2010 2:47 AM
Nov 22, 2010 2:34 AM

Dec 2007
I can actually see the reasoning behind the topic of this episode. The novel dealt with a problem commonly faced in the light novel world, and the anime deals with a problem commonly faced in the anime world. Makes sense to me. People say, "how ironic..." but I'm pretty sure it was intentional.

Totally agree that Kirino is not developing. She really doesn't seem to learn. I don't mind her personality, because I actually know someone who seems to be blessed with luck, but nothings changing, and neither is her brother. For once just say "Hey, I did all this shit for you, gimme some acknowledgement at least!" man!
Nov 22, 2010 2:36 AM

Sep 2010
sankar said:
My greatest respect goes to Kyousuke .
Every sister should have a brother like him.
Then all-those girls will be bitches...... :P
Nov 22, 2010 2:47 AM

Jul 2010
That idiot goes way too far for his brat of a sister. Probably wouldn't if she was ugly.
Nov 22, 2010 2:48 AM
Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
A2ZOMG said:
Anyone who continues to idolize Kirino, whether they're a fictional or real person needs a slap to the face now. She's the worst protagonist of Fall 2010 period.
As much as I agreed with you, she is the best character in regards to all MOE qualities and details as well as qualities of perfection towards school, life and sports. Unrealistic perhaps but factual within who she is in the anime to be true. Regardless her appearance and reactions make it best for me. Trust I have seen many animes, this one has what a girl of MOE caliber needs and K-ON BTW failed somewhat in that but not totally.

Moe? Squid Girl >>>> Kirino any day.

Not suggesting that either respective show is particularly awesome, but I digress, Squid Girl is much more deserving of the Fall 2010 MOE award.
A2ZOMGNov 22, 2010 2:54 AM
Nov 22, 2010 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
i think this anime will take a turn for the better if manami starts taking up kyousukes attention more. probably will force some development out of kirino

ep was decent overall, altho idk where the brothers hatred for kirino came from. i highly doubt if he hated her, that he'd do all these things. i think hes in denial
Nov 22, 2010 3:02 AM

Feb 2010
kirino is a spoiled brat i hope we get some developments on this front before the anime ends
Nov 22, 2010 3:23 AM

Dec 2009
A big amount of rage in this thread XD

Without kyousuke and kuroneko , kirnino would be fucked
She needs to be more thankful ^^

Ruri-chan is still the best character of this show :P
yuno6.jpg
Nov 22, 2010 3:50 AM
Dec 2007
Akakori said:
I can actually see the reasoning behind the topic of this episode. The novel dealt with a problem commonly faced in the light novel world, and the anime deals with a problem commonly faced in the anime world. Makes sense to me. People say, "how ironic..." but I'm pretty sure it was intentional.
This seems to me like the reason they changed the episode. The original was just about her fighting a copyright infringement. Yeah, also happens, but let's be honest, anime fans care more deeply about alterations of the original material. They knew there was plenty of irony in the anime original swapping (that may also be why they even furthered the parallel between the shows by making the planned anime 1-cour like OreImo will be).

I'm not exactly happy about the episode as a whole, but there were some valid points as well. The anime staff wanted to just use the novel's universe as a base and basically ignore the actual novel, practically creating a new show altogether. That's not an adaptation, that a spin-off and it was nice to see that they fought to keep things like the main effing character of the story intact. They should have pushed a little further and also made people realize some things HAVE to be slightly altered but well, I guess we need Kirino to have her way for now.

Also, if you would listen to the guys who read the novels, apparently the novels' version of Kyousuke is a tad more hatefull of Kirino than the anime version of him had been. This episode may have tried to remedy that a little, in light of future events I might guess. Also, to answer someone else's question to me earlier, I'd say Kuroneko wants a big bro like Kyousuke. Although who knows, she may also have some itty bitty romantic feeling too.

Nov 22, 2010 3:59 AM

Aug 2009
Kirino. What a lucky beetch.

Dammit, I want an onii-chan... like Kyousuke. I'll definitely go brocon.
Nov 22, 2010 5:03 AM

Sep 2009
bskbob said:
kirino is a spoiled brat i hope we get some developments on this front before the anime ends
Hope so too. Her character is still halted in the bitch position.

So a lucky person will always be lucky. Damn God.
Love Kuroneko. Her character has shown all sides so far.

Yukari_Hiwada said:
Dammit, I want an onii-chan... like Kyousuke. I'll definitely go brocon.
Totally agreed. He is just too good for Kirino *jealous*
Nov 22, 2010 5:15 AM

Jul 2010
Kirino doesn't deserve anythin kyosuke has done for her
Nov 22, 2010 5:27 AM

Jun 2009
I started to hate this Kirino Bitch,,,
and I knew what happened with novel,,,but still prefer Minami as main heroine...
SaitoeNov 22, 2010 9:18 AM
Nov 22, 2010 5:29 AM

Jun 2010
kuroneko saved this episode for me... other than that, meh~

we got some development, though not in a way we'd expect. we can expect more for the next episode, since it is the "last conseling session"...

was it a good idea to make this a 13ep show? could it have been better as a 24ep? i havent picked up the novel yet, so idk...

any opinions?

A2ZOMG said:
Moe? Squid Girl >>>> Kirino any day.

^this...de geso~
seyrineNov 22, 2010 5:35 AM
Nov 22, 2010 5:37 AM
Sep 2007
Like many said already, the dialogue with kuroneko was the only really enjoyable part of the episode. Kirino is just getting more annoying by the episode. (Like sisters that age are supposed to be, so realistic it is more or less).
Nov 22, 2010 6:23 AM
Nov 2009
worst episode so far 2/5, dialog with kureneko was nice tho
Nov 22, 2010 6:46 AM

May 2010
yeah, this episode did it for almost everybody that had liked Kirino. even though she got her book turned into an anime, because of the things that weren't given to her (i.e. 52 episodes, new opening and ed - lol) she went into some pissy bitch mode.. kuroneko does a PERFECT job of pointing this out too. Kuroneko writes books and submits them but never has any success.. Kirino writes one book and gets success. she calls herself jealous, therefore we can all relate to kuroneko and thus, her popularity rating goes up. intentional? yeah.

this episode did a great job of showing jealousy, envy.. i mean cmon, everybody knows that perfect someone that doesn't have to try to get what they want and we all hate that person. in this anime, that person would be kirino.

I say this hate towards kirino is definitely intentional from the authors. probably building up to something involving kuroneko, maybe, don't know what but i know for sure, i will absolutely stay tuned.
Nov 22, 2010 6:47 AM

Sep 2010
WOOT, nice to see I am not the only one hating on Kirino! ^_^

I wish Kuroneko was the main character, and Kyosuke was her brother instead of Kirino's : (
Nov 22, 2010 7:17 AM

Jan 2008
While watching this episode, I was thinking that Kirino still acts spoiled considering it's the 8th episode already. Since many already voiced about how a bitch she is still, I won't add anymore comment on that as I agree with those statements. Man, what will the life counseling in the next episode be?
Nov 22, 2010 7:20 AM

Jun 2009
Mootae said:
....Kirino is just getting more annoying by the episode. (Like sisters that age are supposed to be, so realistic it is more or less).

Oh,,,that's why in real life incest is such rare case...
SaitoeNov 22, 2010 9:17 AM
Nov 22, 2010 7:27 AM

Nov 2010
Actually Kirino behaved kind of nasty in this episode, especially at the ending. However it came from the setting of the basic plot and the main purpose of this episode was illustrating Kuroneko’s point of view, consideration and yearning for a big brother. The speech of Kuroneko was impressive and … heartbreaking (yarusenai). Anyway both Kyousuke and Kuroneko have some in common including the color of their hair. You may call it a bond.
Nov 22, 2010 7:52 AM
Sep 2010

3/5

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Nov 22, 2010 8:14 AM

Aug 2008
What Kuroneko said is true, Kirino does need to get knocked down more.
Just look at her attitude towards her brother. She seriously thought it was because of her 'passionate' speech which changed the minds of the staff. Self-absorbed much?
Nov 22, 2010 8:20 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was missing something, but i dont know what. Maybe the ending felt like I have seen it before?
But anyway, I still liked it.:)
Nov 22, 2010 8:22 AM

Jul 2009
Thought the episode was so-so. It could have been better.

Wondering how many things they skipped because it looked like the story jumped. LOL

Hoping that the next episode would be awesome. Let's wait and see :)

| The void is endless |
Nov 22, 2010 8:29 AM

Nov 2009
-Quasar said:

I find it funny that you took it seriously in the first place.

Common, right from the start it is unrealistic. A little sister that is cute, loves playing little sister eroge, has serious attitude problems, a model, athletic and smart. Add to that, inviting his big brother to play eroge on her own room.

Now, this begs a question, how can you take this seriously?

Akihiro209 said:
... applying real life situations in anime is stupid.

I concur. I don't know why people are comparing anime characters to real life. IT MAKES NO SENSE ...... but THAT'S THE POINT in an ANIME to make UNREALISTIC CHARACTERS. Seriously, looking for realism in an anime is looking for koala in Antarctica.

Comments like this make me filled with rage so bad. How can you say looking for realism or believable characters is stupid or you shouldn't do that?

I don't mean its unrealistic because there wouldn't be a little sister who plays eroge all day and asks her brother to give her life counseling or that she is so tsundere that no one would actually do anything for her in real life (I actually love tsunderes), the whole starting setting of this anime was actually the thing why I waited for it so bad.

Its unrealistic because some of the characters' acts are so stupid. Like the episode when Ayase bumps into Kirino at Summer Comiket and gets all psycho because Kirino is telling her shes not hiding anything, even if she saw Kirino is lying normal person wouldn't grab your best friend's hand and start being like "YOU ARE LYING I KNOW IT MF" and the whole thing about the murder case in the same episode WTF? Also things like a teenage girl who obviously isn't any kind of genius mind just happening to write a novel and it gets made into an anime instantly is kind of far fetched. There are many stupid things like this in the series that makes me really disappointed.

I would rather watch series with real characters who act like normal people, than these nutcases doing random stuff out of the blue and laughing it off with equally stupid things. You obviously don't care since "taking anime seriously is stupid" or "there is no point in searching realism in anime". My god...
Nov 22, 2010 8:36 AM

Nov 2009
This episode made me feel almost 'awkward' when watching it. It just felt weird, and I almost wanted to skip over parts.

I want there to be more development between Kirino and Kyousuke. I am not talking about incest (not that I would be against it) but more like a brother and sister relationship. One of the strong points of the show was how Kyousuke always stood up for Kirino, acting like an older brother.

I feel that more developments / scenes, such as the one in episode 3 would be best. I really enjoy this show, but I sort of preferred the earlier episodes, and from what I've seen so far, I don't like the direction it is going as much.

Too early to say though, this episode could be leading to great episodes in the future weeks.
Nov 22, 2010 8:48 AM

Dec 2008
Wasabi said:
Poor little princess Kirino couldn't handle her little story being edited for TV purposes and falls ill. Kirino does not deserve people like Kyousuke and Kuroneko standing by her side. Everything Kuroneko said is damn true too. Kirino needs to get knocked down quite a bit.

QFT!!! I cannot stand that bitchy brat. She is SO not deserving of all the good things that come to her...and she is extremely unappreciative of them as well. I see why Kyousuke hates her. I hate her too.

Kyousuke, his childhood friend (can't remember her name), Saori, and Kuroneko are my favorites.
Nov 22, 2010 8:59 AM

Sep 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
A2ZOMG said:
Anyone who continues to idolize Kirino, whether they're a fictional or real person needs a slap to the face now. She's the worst protagonist of Fall 2010 period.
As much as I agreed with you, she is the best character in regards to all MOE qualities and details as well as qualities of perfection towards school, life and sports. Unrealistic perhaps but factual within who she is in the anime to be true. Regardless her appearance and reactions make it best for me. Trust I have seen many animes, this one has what a girl of MOE caliber needs and K-ON BTW failed somewhat in that but not totally.

No. Just no. Moe does not make a character great. There are plenty of characters that are far superior to Kirino in moe this season. lolslayer545/francismeunier
Nov 22, 2010 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
seyrine said:

was it a good idea to make this a 13ep show? could it have been better as a 24ep? i havent picked up the novel yet, so idk...

They don't have material to do a 24 ep anime.
this season will be until the end of the novel 5.

so for season 2 they will need to do at least 1 more novel.

to all the fans of Kuroneko, don't worry, after next episode you will get lot of her.
Nov 22, 2010 9:09 AM

Dec 2009
Brother of the year-award goes to Kyousuke.

Kuroneko is just lovely.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 22, 2010 9:13 AM

Jul 2010
I dind't liked the "speech" of Ruri/Kuroneko at all, in fact it annoyed me a lot. Kirino was too spoiled at the end and Kyousuke was the only one who actually did something this episode... Well it's nice to see they're turning it into an anime and I hope we'll get to see at least a part of it but well the episode wasn't that good...
Nov 22, 2010 9:30 AM

Nov 2010
IMHO, I think they're trying to make some gamble with this kind of development.

I see this setting as a way to make a "worsen of development", so they could make a good strike in the next one or two episode.

Kirino becomes more bitchy and dependant to Kyou in the same time. Kyou keeps sacrificing himself without realizing that it won't make things any good, anymore, when other chars don't do anything at all.

This is actually a good resource for a big conflict, but if they can't make the conflict to be very good, I think this anime's score will be lower than my intial expectation. And they maybe already get some watchers dropped the anime and watching some more realistically-developed anime instead.
Nov 22, 2010 9:37 AM

Oct 2007
I hope there is going to be an episode that has a title "My little sister can go die now!"

Suigintou, you are the real heroine in this show.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 22, 2010 9:48 AM

Dec 2009
Kuroneko was awesome.
And Kirino has a really great brother.
Nov 22, 2010 9:59 AM

Jul 2009
Splitter said:
Wasabi said:
Poor little princess Kirino couldn't handle her little story being edited for TV purposes and falls ill. Kirino does not deserve people like Kyousuke and Kuroneko standing by her side. Everything Kuroneko said is damn true too. Kirino needs to get knocked down quite a bit.

Kirino is quite simply one of the worst anime characters ever. I am baffled at how anyone could imagine such a spoiled little cunt is so "cute". Seriously, do you think if she was real she would treat you any better than she treats Brosuke? She wouldn't. She'd walk all over you and take advantage of everything you did for her without a word of thanks, because that's the kind of self-absorbed twat she is.

The clincher though, the absolute clincher to this massive pile of self-serving shit?

THAT IS NOT A FUCKING REASON. YOUR SISTER IS A BITCH WHO SHOULD GET KICKED DOWN TEN TIMES MORE THAN SHE DOES AND YOU DO NEITHER YOURSELF NOR HER ANY FAVORS BY RUNNING TO HER RESCUE EVERY FUCKING TIME!

*deep breath*

I'd say more, but I'm not about to dump all my blogging fuel here.
You just stole the thoughts out of my mind mate (^.^)

When Kyousuke got down on his knees, stripped down of all dignity and begged on behalf of his spoiled brat sister it really pissed me off.
Honestly if I was the board of directors I'd cancel the anime immediately out of principle after witnessing that...

And at the end when Kirino is all high and mighty and arrogantly acclaims her own success and he doesn't say a word.
Really now, what sort of self respecting human would take that.
Nov 22, 2010 10:11 AM

Feb 2009
Throw away some of the typical anime drama shit - kids lecturing professional producers... sure... - and we might have a decent "welcome back to reality" kind of episode.

Random thought : Gundam > Moe shit
Nov 22, 2010 10:17 AM

Nov 2009
Boring episode added that Kirino is really becoming the most despicable anime character of the year. An incest ending would compensate for that i guess..(for me anyways)
Nov 22, 2010 10:26 AM

Feb 2009
The editor at 00:38 looked a bit like the one in Bakuman xD.

This episode felt really weird and awkward. Kirino's monologue was a bit painful to the ears. And Kirino isn't the only author who has their work adapted early and gets modified a lot. This special treatment of hers from everyone has gotten in her head too much that she's getting full of herself. Someone should put her down.
This episode wasn't all bad. Kuroneko took the spotlight here. She really should get a spinoff manga like Railgun xD.
About Kyousuke. Yeah, he's an M, no doubt.
Really needs more Manami and Kuroneko and less Kirino.
Will rewatch episode 6 again D:
Nov 22, 2010 11:00 AM

Jul 2010
Pretty decent episode. Once again Kyousuke goes amazing lengths for his annoying, ungrateful sister just because "he's her brother".

Kuroneko scenes were great. She's really jealous of Kirino because of everything working out for her even though she's such a bitch. Also of her having such a "caring" brother.

I also hope Kirino get's put into place soon. She should really appreciate everthing Kyousuke does for her more.

Nov 22, 2010 11:14 AM

Oct 2009
The author of this series is a genius xD
Nov 22, 2010 11:18 AM
Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

Quoted for LIES.
Nov 22, 2010 11:32 AM

Jun 2009
anttipa said:
Comments like this make me filled with rage so bad. How can you say looking for realism or believable characters is stupid or you shouldn't do that?

Please, spare me. Did you even read where the second quote you posted came from? The guy answered from another dude that is comparing a real life situation to a fictional situation. Are you kidding me? it's fictional. I rest my case.

anttipa said:
Its unrealistic because some of the characters' acts are so stupid. Like the episode when Ayase bumps into Kirino at Summer Comiket and gets all psycho because Kirino is telling her shes not hiding anything, even if she saw Kirino is lying normal person wouldn't grab your best friend's hand and start being like "YOU ARE LYING I KNOW IT MF"

That's Ayase's character based on the author which came from his imagination. So yep, comparing a character with a personality that is based on imagination to a real life character or person is smart. smh

anttipa said:
Also things like a teenage girl who obviously isn't any kind of genius mind just happening to write a novel and it gets made into an anime instantly is kind of far fetched. There are many stupid things like this in the series that makes me really disappointed.

This is an anime and a comedy one. What the heck is wrong with you? There is no logical explanation in that. Of course they pull those things to make things interesting, amusing and funny (yes, I laughed on how Kirino insulted Kuroneko because her crappy novel gets an anime adaptation). I laughed, which is their intention, that's a success rite? and it isn't completely random since she used to write novels before.

anttipa said:
I would rather watch series with real characters who act like normal people.

Please do so.

..and yes, I don't take anime seriously when they are meant to be taken that way.
Nov 22, 2010 11:34 AM
May 2010
Me theory on why Kyousuke hates his sister and why he goes to such extreme lengths to help her is directly related to, "Treat others how you'd like to be treated." I know I have done extreme things for others in the hope they'll appreciate it and maybe do the same for me when I need it. However this is setting itself up since Kirino is being past stubborn and Kyousuke is likely going to crack from this in the upcoming episodes. They have made it a point in the anime to show how it's getting harder for Kyousuke to keep being there for Kirino and it's taking a toll on him.

I would never go that far for my sister if she was like that, if they did something selfless to help me I would do the same back for them, but I wouldn't exert myself for someone who continued to treat me like a problem that far into helping. >_>

Also do I sense Kuroneko falling for Kyousuke and maybe jealous how much attention Kyousuke pays attention to Kirino?
Nov 22, 2010 12:32 PM

Apr 2010
Does anyone know what she meant by the last life counseling session? I took it as if she doesn't need his help anymore or does it pertain to her having him play eroge. can anyone shed some light?
Nov 22, 2010 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
Boring episode.
Nov 22, 2010 1:20 PM

Dec 2009
Splitter said:
Wasabi said:

Kirino is quite simply one of the worst anime characters ever. I am baffled at how anyone could imagine such a spoiled little cunt is so "cute". Seriously, do you think if she was real she would treat you any better than she treats Brosuke? She wouldn't. She'd walk all over you and take advantage of everything you did for her without a word of thanks, because that's the kind of self-absorbed twat she is.

The clincher though, the absolute clincher to this massive pile of self-serving shit?

THAT IS NOT A FUCKING REASON. YOUR SISTER IS A BITCH WHO SHOULD GET KICKED DOWN TEN TIMES MORE THAN SHE DOES AND YOU DO NEITHER YOURSELF NOR HER ANY FAVORS BY RUNNING TO HER RESCUE EVERY FUCKING TIME!

*deep breath*

I'd say more, but I'm not about to dump all my blogging fuel here.

Hahaha...I wasn't gonna comment but I just had to after this wonderful rant. It is true that Kyosuke is NOT helping Kirino to grow up if he keeps running around and solving her mistakes and protecting her from shit blowing up in her face. I also just CANNOT understand why she's so popular. How can someone so annoying hold the interest of so many people??? Every time Kirino opens her mouth it's a great big blurb of overly tsundere-ness that just gets on my nerves. I don't hate her but, my gosh, I dislike that girl!! (end rant)

The episode itself was only half enjoyable just because of Kuroneko. We need more Kuroneko as a salve for our nerves when Kirino's bitchiness has scraped them raw.
Signatures were meant to be:

A. Flashy (40% of MAL users)
B. Creative (56% of MAL users)
C. Cool (4% of MAL users)
D. None of the above (your signature)

Nov 22, 2010 1:20 PM

Feb 2010
I think Kirino may not be as stupid as everyone thinks she is.
Nov 22, 2010 2:03 PM

Apr 2008
Am I the only one that just figures that Kyousuke is siscon, no matter how many times he denies it? It's the only thing that would really justify to me how much he does for her.

I thought this episode was pretty terrible, but not for Kirino being annoying. I don't really get where that's coming from. Oh, she's definitely annoying, but it's in the same way she has been every episode.

What really gets me is how crazy the world has gotten. Alright, Kirino is a completely unreal person. Fine, that's what the anime is based on, and I can accept that as a premise. She has a brother that will do anything for her. Sure, one more crazy person isn't such a stretch. A hate friend and a large number of friends who don't know her true self? That part is pretty realistic, actually, no matter how bad a person she is.

But she's getting an anime almost immediately from a terrible light novel? That's something wrong with the world. And the whole episode just made it worse. Never once was anyone going "Wow, she got an anime. Isn't that good enough?" No, they fought for her ridiculous requests that they didn't even begin to financially justify. Kuroneko's rant was pretty good, but they failed to finish it properly. I could have lived with the argument that the fans are crazy and just because we don't understand it doesn't mean it won't sell. Instead we have Kyousuke segue into "if you don't do everything my sister wants then she'll cry" and having it work... The hell? It wasn't even funny. The humor was severely lacking in this episode, in fact. It simply stopped having any grounding in reality or logic or empathy or anything for no good reason.

Perhaps the worst part was how they even tried to paint the anime staff negatively, with the dark music and unpleasant faces. Denying Kirino's demands was completely justified. It's not like they just said no, even. They gave reasons, asked for her's, and got nothing. Okay, changing the lead's gender was at least a change where you could understand a rational author being upset, but it still made sense to do. Having it exist as a side story was the only sort of unreasonable change. Also, while Kuroneko's speech still served as the highlight of the episode, her claim that the staff had made it totally generic when the only specific change was the main character... well, that reflects more on the original, doesn't it?

Maugomale said:
This episode felt weird to me. Why? Because this is the first mention we have of Kyousuke hating his sister. The novel and manga treat it with him saying he hates her from the very beginning, yet in the anime, it was somehow toned down and never mentioned up until now. Too see him suddenly saying he hated her felt out of place considering the previous episodes.

I can definitely identify with this comment. It didn't hit me too hard, but it was sudden. I mean, it's not a hard thing to accept, given how hateable Kirino is, but they really failed to establish that Kyousuke felt that way before now.
Nov 22, 2010 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
God, I hate Kirino.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Nov 7, 2010

399 by Kermo1710 »»
Yesterday, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 31, 2010

474 by Kermo1710 »»
Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 24, 2010

288 by Kermo1710 »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

363 by Kermo1710 »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

264 by Kermo1710 »»
Yesterday, 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.