Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 5, 2008 8:50 AM

Aug 2007
Fucking awesome! But why did suzaku come back, damn I hate him!
Ahhh, hes got nunally...what will lelouch do now?
May 5, 2008 9:10 AM

Apr 2008
not that i hated this episode...but i think the fanservice was a little too much...the ending was a win though. gotta admit it, even tough it was a low blow it is certainly a nice trap coming from suzaku...poor lelouch.

can't wait for episode 6!!!

^^
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter!
May 5, 2008 9:14 AM

Apr 2008
god damn that suzaku
cant he die already?
DIE DIEEE disappear from this world
he's starting to seriously piss me off
May 5, 2008 10:16 AM

Mar 2008
Interesting twist. Well, we knew he couldn't keep up his schoolboy charade forever, eh? I'd like to find out more about V.V. and damn you, Suzaku!! *shakes fist* Man, is Lelouch gonna be pissed next episode about using Nunnally like that...

BRB, joining the Suzaku Hateclub. >:|
May 5, 2008 10:27 AM

Jul 2007
Quick question, how can V.V give here geass to multiple people? didnt C.C give here geass to lelouch and loose hers?
May 5, 2008 10:27 AM

Apr 2007
Iriya said:
The minute Suzaku and Lelouch were alone there, I immediately thought (not a confession - silly Lily =P)

Sorry, the fangirl in me screams louder than the regular anime fan XD

Suzaku surely knows what he's aiming at, but the emperor is going to crush him at some point. Also, even if Lelouch won't directly attack Nunnally, he can't make the Black Knights back off now. How he's going to lead them without harming the governor in any way is a good question. And if he tries to reach her, Rolo will be watching and then his plan for him will go down the train.

Time to pull the Light-o, Lelouch.

I also find it ironic that everybody is hating on Suzaku for doing the very same thing Lelouch has been doing ever since the beginning of the series. Is it because we know Nunnally? It's not like Lelouch hasn't tricked his friends before. And this time, he's more unpredictable than Lelouch. We all expect him to pull something out of his hat every episode. We have no idea what Suzaku is capable of.

Frenz said:
Quick question, how can V.V give here geass to multiple people? didnt C.C give here geass to lelouch and loose hers?

Are you forgetting Mao?
MaxwellLilyMay 5, 2008 10:33 AM
May 5, 2008 10:32 AM

Oct 2007
Brilliant episode XD

Suzaku dirty trick to catch Lelouch out >.< also really funny episode with the whole scene with C.C, lol!

looking forward to the next episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2008 10:55 AM

Nov 2007
TheWestExit said:
Ok, so Arthur had Suzaku's Quill which was a gift from Euphie, and was running away from Gino's Knightmare, so Suzaku was chasing Arthur. The large container of tomato's that Gino's Knightmare was carrying happened to contain C.C., who was meant to be hidden, so Lelouch was chasing behind them. At the same time, Karen is in the mascot suit and is being chased because Shirley wants to find out who is in it, but Karen can't be caught. And Milly was just chasing them all for fun by the end. Who the fuck writes this shit?

O wacky fun indeed! A rather poor episode in my opinion >.>
May 5, 2008 11:24 AM

Oct 2007
nice fanservice haha i liked it!..;)
May 5, 2008 11:43 AM

Nov 2007
AngelLily said:
Iriya said:
The minute Suzaku and Lelouch were alone there, I immediately thought (not a confession - silly Lily =P)

Sorry, the fangirl in me screams louder than the regular anime fan XD

Suzaku surely knows what he's aiming at, but the emperor is going to crush him at some point. Also, even if Lelouch won't directly attack Nunnally, he can't make the Black Knights back off now. How he's going to lead them without harming the governor in any way is a good question. And if he tries to reach her, Rolo will be watching and then his plan for him will go down the train.

Time to pull the Light-o, Lelouch.

I also find it ironic that everybody is hating on Suzaku for doing the very same thing Lelouch has been doing ever since the beginning of the series. Is it because we know Nunnally? It's not like Lelouch hasn't tricked his friends before. And this time, he's more unpredictable than Lelouch. We all expect him to pull something out of his hat every episode. We have no idea what Suzaku is capable of.

Frenz said:

Are you forgetting Mao?

Finally someone start's a plot-related discussion!

Here's my 2 cents:

The emperor must be pulling the strings on Suzaku. Even though he's become the 7th knight, he would never be able to put Nunnally in charge of the 11th area by himself. Specially if we take into consideration the sheer elitism that guides Britannia, since Nunnally, despite her virtues, is nothing more than a blind cripple :S

I wish to be moved. I cannot feel in life.
May 5, 2008 12:25 PM

Jul 2007
DarkMessiah said:

Finally someone start's a plot-related discussion!

Here's my 2 cents:

The emperor must be pulling the strings on Suzaku. Even though he's become the 7th knight, he would never be able to put Nunnally in charge of the 11th area by himself. Specially if we take into consideration the sheer elitism that guides Britannia, since Nunnally, despite her virtues, is nothing more than a blind cripple :S

All Suzaku had to do was to say "its to capture C.C" and here it is Emperor dancing at ballet stage.
May 5, 2008 12:38 PM

Mar 2008
conspiracy theory tiem!

I say that the Emperor is grooming Lelouch into a badass prince that could take him out, activate the Sword of Akasha, and defeat the gods.

How close I am? :P
May 5, 2008 12:57 PM

Apr 2007
Suzaku definitely didn't come up with the plan of using Nunnally. At least I believe so, because even if Lelouch has made many mistakes, Nunnally is still an innocent kid. And even if he did agree with the Emperor's plan and is carrying it out, I doubt he'd let anything happen to her. If he were to become the Knight of One and have control over Area 11, I don't doubt he'd try to help it along with Nunnally's help.

But I thought of something... When Nunnally becomes governor, wouldn't her past as princess come to the surface eventually? Wouldn't that also expose Lelouch's past as prince? Wouldn't that ruin his image inside the BK, because they know he's a Britannian, but they don't know he's a prince.
May 5, 2008 12:59 PM

Apr 2008
AngelLily said:

I hate Susaku but that was pure genius;P if it had been anyone else then him i whould celebrate it^^;
May 5, 2008 1:04 PM

Aug 2007
This episode was genius.

I still don't get how Nunally can be the governor.
May 5, 2008 3:12 PM

Nov 2007
Another splendid episode; Lelouch got owned at the end.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 5, 2008 3:31 PM

Sep 2007

Oh god, that episode was fucking awesome xD
Anya + Stripes = instant win
Viletta + hot bathing suit = fucking instant win

It's gotten rather chaotic in the end but the scene with Nunnally was the overkill vor Lulu :D

May 5, 2008 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
The ending of the ep was one hell of a twist in the plot.
May 5, 2008 3:55 PM

Nov 2007
Fai said:

All Suzaku had to do was to say "its to capture C.C" and here it is Emperor dancing at ballet stage.

I believe he's not THAT naive...

:P

May 5, 2008 4:11 PM

Nov 2004
Woah, quite the cliffhanger. I wish Geass would stop with these 'filler' like comedy episodes though. I suppose the producers put these kind of episodes in for fanservice, breathing room and for us to remember that Lelouch and co. still live a rather peaceful life in the background anyway, before heading off to war again. But the sheer ridiculousness of it all is hard to take in.

Yeah, I was shocked with the whole thing with Nunnally. When Suzaku come onto the roof, I thought he would just point a gun at Lelouch or something. Guess that is just way too predictable. Sunrise had to pull more bombshells.
May 5, 2008 4:58 PM

Dec 2007
Nice episode. The Nunnally coming into play part was slightly unexpected this time. Didn't think she'd come in till later on >_>. What will Lelouch do now?

Frenz said:

C.C. doesn't have a geass. She's a witch. She's immortal. And like AngelLily said, there was Mao too.
WhaleCostumeMay 5, 2008 7:13 PM
May 5, 2008 5:24 PM

Dec 2007
WOW!! I HATE SUZAKU hes a total ass to Lelouch
May 5, 2008 5:27 PM

Jun 2007
AngelLily said:
But I thought of something... When Nunnally becomes governor, wouldn't her past as princess come to the surface eventually? Wouldn't that also expose Lelouch's past as prince? Wouldn't that ruin his image inside the BK, because they know he's a Britannian, but they don't know he's a prince.

it would only expose it to kallen, since she is the only one that hasn't had a mindfuck from the emperor, and she still remembers that nunally was lelouch's brother. meaning that she will either make lelouch answer a bunch of questions, or stop believing in him. no one else knows that nunally exists, since they are either new people at the school, or they were also mindfuck'd by the emperor (the student coucil). i doubt anyone else knows about nunally's existence and her sisterhood with lelouch/zero... i think kallen would be understanding of lelouch given that she has known how lelouch cares about her, but i guess it would also question both of them about what is nunally doing there... i wonder if the emperor's geass needs to be directed at the eyes to work... i think it needs to be, since nunally clairly remembers lelouch, but.... argh, too complicated.

now for my views here.

i kind of liked the fanservice, villeta's was a bit too much, but i can't get enough of kallen's. also, cute c.c... and kallen deserves more xD, i want more kallen x lelouch moments... or even c.c x lelouch moment.

firstly, kallen was cute blushing in front of lelouch for the misunderstanding...
second, shouldn't suzaku's relation with rollo be altered in lelouch's memories? major flaw, since if suzaku is trying to act according to lelouch's new memories, he should be friendly towards rollo, who was supposed to be lelouch's brother...well, i guess not really a major flaw... just a detail flaw... meh, i am too much of a perfectionist sometimes =/
thidly, what happened to eclipse's version around 19:18 :(, it seemed like something went wrong, and a second or so got fucked up, which got me pretty much by surprise and kind of annoyed me.
the way lelouch and suzaku acted towards each other was pretty good, i like animes that have some sort of mindf**king, specially if its two supposed friends that actually hate the other one's guts to death.
this episode also shows that suzaku is rather masochist, since he likes arthur to hurt his finger most of the time... lol, even animals hate suzaku.
rollo is kind of starting to grow on me, he is looking more peaceful and more relaxed, except for his killing intents.... it will be kind of a sad moment when lelouch dumps him, since well... it was rollo's mission after all, its not like he decided to do that, or supplant lelouch's memories.
new mecha looks gayass
zino (gino?) looks like he's gay for suzaku
anya looks rather cute for a loli... reminds me of tons of tsunderes...
the school party announcement from suzaku being nya made me laugh
suzaku also looks annoyed that lelouch is getting friendly with rollo, but that is just my guess, he could have been showing his true self when he looked dangerously at rollo and lelouch
rollo having a weakness was predictable
c.c in the school for pizza was <3, plus her mecha ears xD
it seems like everybody also remembers kallen... interesting.
lelouch throwing c.c into the tomatoes was awesomely funny, the shots of her with a tomato in her mouth were adorable.
kallen in bonta-kun alike was win, best reference today xD
i love how lelouch got thrown away
i love how all this got played out, everybody running after the knightmare xD
villeta joining the rebellion was also interesting.... but the most interesting thing of the day, nunally being the one that will take control over area 11 (aka japan)... i completely loved lelouch's face... i never saw that coming, even though i read the leaks... more cliffhangers!

lelouch going vendetta will be fun, i want to see that... lloyd will also be fun to see... and cecile. the OP really does tell a lot of spoilers...

</long post>
TsundereRicMay 5, 2008 5:44 PM
May 5, 2008 5:33 PM

Dec 2007
I just watched this epi.
Love the kallen fanservice >.<
(They sure got those angles down...)

Complete and utter shock from the end on that thing.
May 5, 2008 5:42 PM

May 2007
Damn that ep made me hate Suzaku even more if that's even possible. I wonder how Lelouche will act towards Nunally on the next ep... I hate those damn cliffhangers. Anyway the fan service that we did get was good.
May 5, 2008 6:15 PM

Jun 2007
AngelLily said:

I don't know about the rest but I personally hate him because he's preventing Lelouch from dealing with the one person he hates more then anyone in the world, his dad. Lelouch on the other hand doesn't try and stop Suzaku from trying to "fix things internally" in fact he doesn't really care what Suzaku does as long as he's not in the way. If I was in Lelouches position and my best friend was preventing me from getting at the possible killer of my mom or dear family member then id be going ape shit too. Suzaku is also a hypocrite, at the start of the series he makes it clear he wants to change things internally without conflict then somewhere along the way he totally loses track of his goal and finds himself helping his enemy take over other country's and doing the very thing that hes trying to fix in Japan. Lelouch has two clear goals, 1) Get the enemy out of Japan and 2) kill his dad / find out who really killed his mom. He hasn't strayed from these two goals at all. Sure he's become more of a killer but at least he's not a hypocrite like Suzaku who's already killed his dad and has killed probably more people then Zero has with his own hands.
May 5, 2008 6:33 PM

Feb 2008
AngelLily said:
I also find it ironic that everybody is hating on Suzaku for doing the very same thing Lelouch has been doing ever since the beginning of the series. Is it because we know Nunnally? It's not like Lelouch hasn't tricked his friends before.

QFT - countless people die as pawns in the chess game to ... save Japan? No - avenge Lelouch's mother. And the biggest douchebag moment of the series is easily what was done to poor, innocent Euphie. I'm not in any way anti-Lelouch. Not by a long shot. But I can't get my mind around the lack of perspective in all the hate for Suzaku.

AngelLily said:
Suzaku definitely didn't come up with the plan of using Nunnally. At least I believe so, because even if Lelouch has made many mistakes, Nunnally is still an innocent kid. And even if he did agree with the Emperor's plan and is carrying it out, I doubt he'd let anything happen to her. If he were to become the Knight of One and have control over Area 11, I don't doubt he'd try to help it along with Nunnally's help.

Hmmm interesting idea. I could see it going either way on whether or not it was Suzaku's or the Emperor's idea to install Nunnaly as governor general. As far as exposing Lelouch - i think someone else said this also but everyone that could place Nunnaly and Lelouch together has had their memory wiped of Nunnaly except Kallen and Nunnaly's maid. They could probably place Nunnaly there as a princess of Brittania without exposing Lelouch in hiding as an 11. We'll see I guess. One thing's for sure though. There's no way Suzaku would let Nunnaly come to harm unless his character has completely changed. Every time in the series so far the writers have characterized him as choosing to lay down his life rather than let an innocent person die.
TrojunMay 5, 2008 7:01 PM
May 5, 2008 6:49 PM

May 2008
wow lets all kill suzaku now.
May 5, 2008 7:23 PM

Nov 2007
it's really a taunt or straight challenge to Lelouch, Suzaku obviously knows he has his memories and didn't trust Rollo or Viletta but it seems he's also trying to get Lelouch to listen to him and stop as Suzaku thinks (the power hungry bastard he is) he can fix japan and knows Nunally is the one person as governor Lelouch won't kill. which shakes things up since the black knights just might wonder why Zero won't take down the new governor.
May 5, 2008 7:42 PM

Dec 2007
OHSHI, what a cliffhanger! I'm interested what Lulu will do about Nunally. Since Nunally is new governor, he can't order Black Knights kill her. I lol'd at Lulu who couldn't keep up in the chase.

C.C = Sexy.
May 5, 2008 10:32 PM

Jul 2007
Well, things are moving along faster than I expected. Expected it to go slower but this is good all just for some parts. They seemed so pushed.
May 5, 2008 10:40 PM

Dec 2007
This episode was awful, not funny at all, the cliff hanger was WTF as usual, there was too much fan service which was not interesting at all, the knight of the rounds are cliché and Suzaku suxx -_-' (and the remix wtf of the school festival with the giant pizza wasn't fun)
the worst episode of the season (and god know how I think the others are bad)
May 5, 2008 10:56 PM

Jul 2007
Day2Dream said:
Nice episode. The Nunnally coming into play part was slightly unexpected this time. Didn't think she'd come in till later on >_>. What will Lelouch do now?

Frenz said:

C.C. doesn't have a geass. She's a witch. She's immortal. And like AngelLily said, there was Mao too.

I thought she was just considered a witch because she had ability's such as the geass. Isnt she the same as V.V, Mao etc.? She gave her geass to Lelouch.. (which is why she cant use it)..
May 6, 2008 12:12 AM

Sep 2007
chryseis said:
my favorite episode so far. maybe because i immensely enjoy the interactions between lelouch and suzaku, i dunno. this was highly reminiscent of the episode where Arthur steals the mask; i couldn't stop laughing here.

QFT!!

I love non-serious parts in serious anime xD This episode was pure win!! And the cliffhanger in the end was amazing, and yeah Suzaku must die in a horrible way >=O

Kouta~
May 6, 2008 1:33 AM

Jul 2007
Suzaku is definitely evil and twisted....
May 6, 2008 1:57 AM

Nov 2007
Did you notice Lelouch walking by that wall with crosses? (at aprox 13 mins) He ordered a girl in S1 to go to that wall and carve a new cross/mark every day in order to test the durability of Geass.

There was a half-way done cross, which could indicate the Geass wore out.

I think some of his Geass' pupets will start waking up soon.

May 6, 2008 2:32 AM

Apr 2007
Wow, now that was a smart move from Suzaku, i wasn't expecting that XD.

Bring on the next ep~!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2008 5:07 AM

Mar 2008
Trineas said:

Anya + Stripes = instant win
Viletta + hot bathing suit = fucking instant win

I'd rather stare at the one with flat chest on the bathing suit :3...and Anya too.

So, I was thinking, what if, as a Governor-General, Nunnally wages war on "Zero"?

Now not only we have a friend vs. friend from last season, Lelouch will have to fiht the very person he wanted to protect; his sister.

...*sigh*, this just gets better and better
May 6, 2008 5:12 AM

Dec 2006

Suzaku is becoming more cunning.
I just don't know what Lulu's gonna do now! It's a trap so deep.
I noticed that R2 uses back alot of the first season like killings and the giant pizza but in a professional way. Lulu isn't gonna kill the new governor general now is he?
dun dun dun.....

Apart from that, I loved the fanservice! It was just hilarious and hot at the same time=D

Viletta's like only wearing a string! CC in tomatoes is genius!

I__u_p_p_e_d__m_y__s_t_a_n_d_a_r_d_s_,__s_o__U_P__y_o_u_r_s!
May 6, 2008 6:14 AM

Dec 2007
DarkMessiah said:
Did you notice Lelouch walking by that wall with crosses? (at aprox 13 mins) He ordered a girl in S1 to go to that wall and carve a new cross/mark every day in order to test the durability of Geass.

You forget that most (all?) the people in the school had their memories altered which could affect the order Lelouch placed. It's possible since Leouch's geass was affected when his memories were altered.

Frenz said:
I thought she was just considered a witch because she had ability's such as the geass. Isnt she the same as V.V, Mao etc.? She gave her geass to Lelouch.. (which is why she cant use it)..

No. Besides... How do you explain how she gave her geass to Mao AND Lelouch?
May 6, 2008 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
She
Frenz said:
Day2Dream said:

Frenz said:

She's an immortal witch that never ages thats why people chase her, and no she doesnt have an Geass but she can give them away to people by contract. And Mao was a man with an earlier contract with her not like V.V that seems to be another witch.
May 6, 2008 6:22 AM

Apr 2008
DarkMessiah said:

Well if it is so that the order wore out then it probable just means that they will stop doing what he ordered them to, like destroying the holding pillars etc. and the mortality rate of people he did that on was like 99% with that girl as the only exception.
May 6, 2008 7:00 AM

Apr 2007
DeathfireD said:
I don't know about the rest but I personally hate him because he's preventing Lelouch from dealing with the one person he hates more then anyone in the world, his dad. Lelouch on the other hand doesn't try and stop Suzaku from trying to "fix things internally" in fact he doesn't really care what Suzaku does as long as he's not in the way. If I was in Lelouches position and my best friend was preventing me from getting at the possible killer of my mom or dear family member then id be going ape shit too. Suzaku is also a hypocrite, at the start of the series he makes it clear he wants to change things internally without conflict then somewhere along the way he totally loses track of his goal and finds himself helping his enemy take over other country's and doing the very thing that hes trying to fix in Japan. Lelouch has two clear goals, 1) Get the enemy out of Japan and 2) kill his dad / find out who really killed his mom. He hasn't strayed from these two goals at all. Sure he's become more of a killer but at least he's not a hypocrite like Suzaku who's already killed his dad and has killed probably more people then Zero has with his own hands.

I don't think Suzaku has strayed from his goals at all. By gaining a higher position from within the army, and especially by having the trust of the emperor, doesn't that give him power to do as he wishes? And if he's in the missions, can't he make the less casualities possible, because he knows what he's doing with Lancelot a lot better than those jackasses britannians. I think Suzaku still knows exactly what he's doing, but now, since he was betrayed by his best friend (who killed not only the woman he loved, but the woman who was trying to do exactly what he wished for, and in a more peaceful, "legal" way), he just has a lot less compassion and is less naïve. Of course he's still naïve if he thinks he can get the emperor's trust to do as he wants as the Knight of One, or even get to do as he wants at ALL, due to his relationship with Lelouch.

And about the wiping of Nunnally from everyone's minds... Was it wiped from history too? Surely there aren't any documents that a hax guy like Diethard could find?

Frenz said:
I thought she was just considered a witch because she had ability's such as the geass. Isnt she the same as V.V, Mao etc.? She gave her geass to Lelouch.. (which is why she cant use it)..~

She GAVE Mao a Geass, Mao wasn't born with it. Since he failed to fulfill her wishes, she abandoned him to his own Geass misery. C.C. hasn't geassed anyone, even before she gave Lelouch his Geass, but I think her mysterious presence alone is intimidating. And she can't die, she's been shot several times, so I believe she's called a witch because she has the power to grant the Geass and is immortal.
May 6, 2008 7:12 AM

Nov 2007
Day2Dream said:
DarkMessiah said:

You forget that most (all?) the people in the school had their memories altered which could affect the order Lelouch placed. It's possible since Leouch's geass was affected when his memories were altered.

That would only make sense if the emperor altered her memories while she was half-way through carving that last cross...

Also, I really believe geass orders aren't stored as ordinary memories. I know a little neurology, and it leads me to think they work differently.

Why would it be that ppl can't remember Lulu giving them the comands?
Xelzeno said:

Well if it is so that the order wore out then it probable just means that they will stop doing what he ordered them to, like destroying the holding pillars etc. and the mortality rate of people he did that on was like 99% with that girl as the only exception.

Not so fast

May 6, 2008 9:43 AM

Mar 2008
DarkMessiah said:

That would only make sense if the emperor altered her memories while she was half-way through carving that last cross...

Also, I really believe geass orders aren't stored as ordinary memories. I know a little neurology, and it leads me to think they work differently.

Xelzeno said:

Not so fast

May 6, 2008 11:10 AM

Apr 2007
Why the spoiler tags if we all should know what's happened by now? lol

Also, I don't think Shirley wrote that Lelouch was Zero, maybe she only wrote that the Order killed her father.

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/image/CODE%20GEASS/CODE%20GEASS%20-%2014%20-%20Large%2004.jpg
MaxwellLilyMay 6, 2008 1:30 PM
May 6, 2008 12:28 PM

Feb 2008
AngelLily said:
DeathfireD said:

I don't think Suzaku has strayed from his goals at all. By gaining a higher position from within the army, and especially by having the trust of the emperor, doesn't that give him power to do as he wishes? And if he's in the missions, can't he make the less casualities possible, because he knows what he's doing with Lancelot a lot better than those jackasses britannians. I think Suzaku still knows exactly what he's doing, but now, since he was betrayed by his best friend (who killed not only the woman he loved, but the woman who was trying to do exactly what he wished for, and in a more peaceful, "legal" way), he just has a lot less compassion and is less naïve. Of course he's still naïve if he thinks he can get the emperor's trust to do as he wants as the Knight of One, or even get to do as he wants at ALL, due to his relationship with Lelouch.

I agree 100 percent. I've said the same thing in another thread and judging from the forums I'm starting to think there are very few of us who can see things from Suzaku's perspective. From his angle not only did his best friend turn out to be the zero who has caused many innocent people's death (shirley's dad and all those civilians for example), he also caused Euphie's death - the woman whom he had sworn to protect with his life (and maybe his first love). And also from Suzaku's perspective, Lelouch did it in such a way that disgraced her terribly. By using his geass he forced her to order the killing of innocent civilians to serve zero's own purposes. He made her do the very thing she was against. I'd say that Suzaku just might be harboring some resentment over that - just a guess.
May 6, 2008 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
Thanatos said:
DarkMessiah said:

Xelzeno said:

Not so fast

Don't forget that the Emperor also messed with Lelouch's friends memories ;)
May 6, 2008 1:00 PM

Apr 2007
Trojun said:
I agree 100 percent. I've said the same thing in another thread and judging from the forums I'm starting to think there are very few of us who can see things from Suzaku's perspective. From his angle not only did his best friend turn out to be the zero who has caused many innocent people's death (shirley's dad and all those civilians for example), he also caused Euphie's death - the woman whom he had sworn to protect with his life (and maybe his first love). And also from Suzaku's perspective, Lelouch did it in such a way that disgraced her terribly. By using his geass he forced her to order the killing of innocent civilians to serve zero's own purposes. He made her do the very thing she was against. I'd say that Suzaku just might be harboring some resentment over that - just a guess.

Not to mention Lelouch/Zero has thrown the elevens at war with the empire, isn't that almost the reason he killed his father? So there wouldn't be mindless deaths? (That I remember anyway, my memory regarding his father really sucks) Still the elevens weren't any worse than other dominated areas by Britannia, but by pulling such a huge rebellion, Lelouch/Zero has made it even worse for the elevens. Many have been killed because of him.

I'm not against Lelouch, but Suzaku's perspective isn't that hard to understand.
MaxwellLilyMay 6, 2008 1:19 PM
May 6, 2008 1:28 PM

Jul 2007
Wasabi said:
This episode was just pure win.

- Viletta fanservice
- CC in a tomato tank with Chachamaru reference!? I'm sure CC would love tomatoes
- Kallen ass shot
- Kallen underboob
- Suzaku is an asshole as
- Zino and Anya are awesome
- Nunally

Although I was expecting more of a "HOLY SHIT THEY BROUGHT BACK EUPHIE FROM THE DEAD"

^_^

yeah, lots of fanservice in this episode. and also lulu saying : " This is not my specialty."
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1906 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 13, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.